1. No problem in making anyone richer, that's how the world works.
2. If you want to be a subscriber, he's likely to make you that for free if you ask
3. If you don't ask, you have a chance to randomly get it anyway, he does it everyday. (2 and 3 means he doesn't make nearly as much money as you think)
4. He has a store that works on "gaupoints", that you get watching the stream and betting (not real money) on matches. He invests a lot of money in it, so his viewers can basically get a lot of things for free. From cheap skins to very expensive computers.
5. He's investing in the community. More people can live of CS:GO because of him.
6. Most of what he gets goes to charity. He encourages his viewers to do the charity on their own, and only do it for him when they don't want the hassle and/or want to have a message read.
7. Not long ago the money he got was used to pay for his medications, his cheap apartment, the little food he had to eat (if you google him, you will see pics of healthy gaules, and pics of bone and skin gaules), and the massive debt that he inherited from his father. Didn't he deserve to get out of that situation he was in? Isn't he worthy of what he gets now?