What’s the actual problem with bymas? He seems to be doing fine. He isn’t horrible in fpl. Niko likes him. He’s a cheap player to get. Nobody knows how he’ll play at a t1 level. Seems like a bargain that could pay off huge or be slightly worse than they had it before. Kinda like a broky investment it seems low risk high reward.
1. alex wants more free time not a busy schedule with a t1 team
2. lekr0 probably high buyout - faze dont want to spend that much money
3. jeyN toxic , prob. kicked from heretics
4. snappi is going to destroy chinese noobs so he will be star player in tiger
5. rallen - these poland players still struggling , i would say bad choice
bymas is not a bad choice , he is doing great at fpl, and he is probably free agent so why not trial him...
jeyN no wtf
Bymas is temporary solution until olof comes back or they can get Lekr0 for much cheaper/free.