Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Brief History of NiP (current Roster)
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
If you don’t know how I work my posts, this is a full-on article, and it is too long for most HLTV forum users, but the ones who read it usually appreciate it. This is an article I write after I lost a bet to another user here on HLTV (hltv.org/profile/1317622/jktp),https://www.hltv.org/profile/1317622/jktp), where I let him ask for an article of either a team or a player. He asked for either NiP or Farlig, and I don’t feel I know enough about the wonderful Danish AWPer to write about him, so I decided to go for NiP, since I already had an idea around a NiP article already. It also comes in a great time where they acquired Hampus to the roster. He is a player I have followed for a long time and I know a lot about. I also got some inside information that I thought was public knowledge, especially since I hinted at it in my youtube channel back when I was able to do videos. Considering NiP is among the oldest and most prestigious orgs, and that they have been in the news for a long time, for a various of reasons, I will limit myself to the history of this roster. I did a similar thing for the young up-and-coming roster of Heretics hltv.org/forums/threads/2289672/heretics.. and I got one on Vitality and Movistar Riders in the works as well. Longest lasting member of the roster is REZ. He joined the squad as a replacement for one of the most legendary entry fraggers ever, Friberg, back in the fall of 2017. Back then the 4 players were F0rest, Draken, GeT_RiGhT and Xizt. It was one friend of his and three absolute legends, and he had some big shoes to fill. Considering he is still with the team after nearly three years later, we can figure out that he did a great job. REZ was also the first player who came in for one of the legends, since Fifflaren was benched. The Fifflaren role/position changed multiple times, while the Friberg one has only been held by two players since 2012: Friberg and REZ. That is a huge compliment to how well the youngster have been as a teammate and a player. He has been the entry player for most of his time in the team. Sure, they have tried different solutions from time to time, but he hasn’t stayed away from the entry role (I will use the “old” roles in lack of better phrases) except for when Golden was IGL and entry during the Berlin Major. Then he played Lurker. Which later on created an issue for the roster. But more on that later. The second player that came, out of the “current” 5-man roster is actually Plopski who joined 11 months ago. The youngster has been the talk of the town ever since he started playing professionally. At the beginning of his time in NiP he came in as a replacement for Dennis, which meant that he would be utilized as a support player. Even though he never had played a real match with anyone in the team at that point (F0rest, GtR, REZ, Xizt), before he joined, he early got the respect of both the players, the org and the fans. So much that it actually created an issue in the future. Because in his former two teams (x6tence Galaxy and Team Ancient) he was the “star player” follow-up guy… more or less the F0rest role, but with the pace and tenacity of REZ. Third one of the current players are Twist. After being the AWPer of the arguably worst roster Fnatic ever had, it seemed like he would get back to his “play with friends”-days. He had turned down the two bigger Swedish orgs for years, because he didn’t feel he could, or wanted to, take the step to the top. When he finally did, it was to a bad version of Fnatic (actually twice), and then he got into a team that had a history of not even utilize a primary AWPer from time to time. Fourth one to join the team came less than 6 months ago. Another up-and-coming AWPer. He came in to be the secondary AWPer. Brought in from the German org with a full on Swedish roster of GamerLegion. He joined the team after Fnatic just 4-5 months prior offered WAY higher pay for the AWPer. So how come NiP could get one of the hottest players in Sweden, for way less than their biggest rival? I have heard that the big Swedish Gamble in GamerLegion, which lead to a plethora of stand-ins, took a big toll on his professionalism, and he did something “unacceptable” and unprofessional, which made GL more or less sell him for next to nothing. I don’t know what happened, but something most certainly did. If you just follow his rating over a longer period of time, you see it was something within him that changed. And from ALL interviews and coms, you can see that “bad” version of him hasn’t been a part of NiP. He has been reborn as the star player he was meant to be. There is a reason why legendary IGL, Ex6TenZ built his GamerLegion (back when they were #21 in the world) around Nawwk. The 5th player haven’t yet become a part of the team, due to his current team need him for a few more games to keep their MDL spot, but is officially a part of the NiP squad. It came as quite a shock, especially as a replacement for the IGL Lekr0. His name is Hampus, he is the last inaugural part of GamerLegion where he has been back-and-forth between IGL and their star player, just as he has been in his previous teams Red Reserves and Godsent. He has played with all of the players before, in different parts of his career. During his time in GamerLegion there has been a number of rumors about him being unable to cooperate with certain teammates, and that he is the main reason for GamerLegion going fully Swedish because he didn't feel comfortable calling in Swedish. But with how this team is shaping up, I don't think that will be an issue. So how will this form up, and how come they have opted for these 5 players? Since neither I, nor anyone else, have "updated" the phrases used for role distribution I will use the old ones minted by Thorin in 2015. IGL will be Hampus, but when it comes to creating protocols and strats, he will have more help from Threat than he has ever had from a coach ever before. AWPer - will be Twist for now, but they do have the potential to play without a dedicated AWPer with Nawwk and Hampus being extremely proficient with the big green gun. So the roles I will distribute is more or less the order of entering: Entry. Follow-up, middleman, support, Lurker. With a very cerebral and skilled lineup, the roles will be kind of fluid and might differ from map to map, or be situational. I also think Threat and Hampus will try to play as modern CS as possible considering the young age of the players. Entry - REZ. If you could keep that role, more or less, for 3 years in NiP through good times and bad times, you are doing your job correctly. His experience in this particular role, make it stupid to change his role, even though he most likely would be great as almost any role in the team. Follow-up - Nawwk. He is such a versatile player that he could more or less play any role in this roster. But due to his form and how well he is playing with Plopski, I feel he should be the follow-up. It is important that the Follow-up is confident in his own game, and during this 2020, Nawwk is most likely the player with most confidence. He is mobile and clearly fully capable with whatever role and weapon you hand him. He is kinda limited in his utility usage, and then Follow-up might be the best role to play with him. Middle-man - Plopski. The arguably best player in Sweden right now. The issue is that he and REZ are similar regarding their skill set and they have been stepping on each other's toes past year. Until Nawwk joined it was uncommon both of them performed at the same time. That's why I don't want him being follow-up, because it would mean he and REZ might get into the same entry points and post-plant positions. He could maybe play as the lurker as well, but listening to their coms for the past couple of events, I don’t think he is experienced nor vocal enough to do his best work as a Lurker. Support - Twist. In this post hltv.org/forums/threads/2301997/part-9-m.. I called him the JDM of Sweden. For those that don’t get that reference it is to the time that jdm64 played the AWP role in Liquid a few years ago. He was a supportive AWPer, which has never ever worked long term in a team going for deep runs in events. Simplified explanation: AWP is the strongest and most expensive gun in the game. To get far in events you need an AWPer to be as impactful as possible. But twist haven’t been that kind of player for three years. He has played the AWP role in a way that never played in favorable through any meta of the game. It is a waste of money, waste of talent and waste of potential for the roster. But with a limited player that clearly is mentally weak in the server, you can’t have him in any other spot than this. Lurker - Hampus. During his time in Godsent, Red Reserve and GamerLegion he have played all roles but support. It comes to his incredible gamesense, which is his most significant strength. His call style doesn’t really need him to be part of the “main assault”. I think they most likely will play a quite loose playstyle with a mobile CT-side and a aim-heavy, trade-effective T-side, with a lot of information plays. One interesting thing I found while making this article is that not only did Plopski and Nawwk get their “opening fame” from playing with BARBARR, but Rez played wiht BARBARR before joining NiP, and Hampus did as well as a stand-in, before he became an IGL himself. That means 4 out of 5 players are taught the basics of their pro-life by the legendary IGL BARBARR and the 5th one has played with all 5 of the current squad members in previous rosters as well (Godsent, Red Reserve, Ancient). So this might seem like a new and young roster, but they got lots of history together, they got plenty of experience and have worked under some of the greatest minds of Swedish CS. If they just can find a good team spirit, I think they got a bright future ahead of them. BUT - we cannot forget that there are some bad blood between Hampus and Nawwk aswell as Hampus and Twist, and someone pointed out to me that Nawwk was the only one welcoming Hampus to the roster on social media, even though all 4 players have played with him before. So maybe there is some dark clouds in the background. It is a wonderful timing for NiP to have this roster right now when most (all) events are online, and THREAT can chime in a lot with the calls. If anyone could improve the weaknesses of Hampus’s IGL skills, I think it is Threat. Another small note: Hampus haven’t really wanted to play in an international roster, so NiP more or less saved his career by buying him from GamerLegion. End part: Why bench Lekr0 instead of Twist? A lot of people have questioned this part of the most recent roster change! Former NiP coach Pita had a lot to say about it. I wanna say it is a great interesting read and I recommend all CSGO fans to read it: Part 1: dbltap.com/posts/pita-csgo-draken-nip-de.. Part 2: dbltap.com/posts/pita-get-right-csgo-ret.. But I don’t think his reasoning and analysis of why it is Lekr0 leaving now is correct. It sure has value for the decision from NiP, but for me the reasoning should be: Hampus is IGL, he is 5 years younger, he is a versatile player, he has played with all of these players before, he is easier to “develop” for Threat. If they would’ve benched Twist, the future would be to just find a player that could be slotted in instead of Lekr0 (or whoever should be changed in the future), while now they can take away any of the players and add more or less any type of player, because Nawwk, Hampus, Plopski and REZ can change roles depending on whatever player becomes available. It is also good to make the roster change a few weeks, two events, before the next RMR event, which means they can play together and find their strengths and weaknesses before the important event coming end of June. I am sorry for the poor disposition and somewhat random ramblings in this piece. I hope I can make better work in the future.
2020-05-25 18:14
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
ropz | 
Netherlands Sky3rr 
tl;dr
2020-05-25 18:15
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks for the bump
2020-05-25 18:28
you calling this "brief"?
2020-05-30 13:32
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
It is very brief yes
2020-05-30 14:32
 | 
France Nicolito 
yes, a full history would take like 8-10 HLTV max characters post.
2020-05-30 18:33
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Theres a max character? I had one on almost 9k words (38k characters) and I just had to varify not being a bot.
2020-05-30 19:05
dont type tldr. they should appreciate your work and time
2020-05-25 18:17
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks. There is no way to write TLDR though. This might actually be the TLDR version since I can go deeper than this
2020-05-25 18:18
we type TLDR because it means too long didnt read so fk off ?
2020-05-25 18:18
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
So less than 2k words are too much for HLTV forums? How do you read the HLTV news?
2020-05-25 18:37
I wouldnt say that, HLTV produces good News threads with good content but yours is absolute 0 nobody cares about your favourite team or whatever is this thread about
2020-05-25 18:39
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
So you missed that this was a thread personally asked of me to do? So it isn't "0 nobody cares" It isn't my favorite team and if you read it you might actually notice that as well People who actually read my stuff say it is good enough to write for News sites. So perhaps you should try taking next break of FaZe and Godsent and just read it.
2020-05-25 18:47
nobody really cares cuz nobody reacts just get over it bye
2020-05-25 18:48
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Do you even know how to read?
2020-05-25 18:49
I like it :)
2020-05-30 03:55
 | 
Netherlands DvD-- 
Why don't you send it to the guy that personally asked you to do this? Seems like he is the only one who cares
2020-05-30 14:41
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I linked him this one. And if your read the comments a lot of people liked it as well. Some famous people who have personally praised me, or mentioned my work in streams: Don Haci, Dean Brown, Hawka, MitchManCasting, James Banks... So seems like the people who make a living out of talking csgo Pro scene, think I have some knowledge and like what I do.
2020-05-30 15:01
 | 
Sweden crittaN 
Norway education...
2020-05-25 19:03
 | 
Sweden Berqvi 
+111111111111
2020-05-25 19:31
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
If "0 nobody cares" I wonder what #14 and above is about!? Please explain, I am perplexed!
2020-05-25 19:17
you should be thankful for me bringing up your shitpost now can u stfu and let me beGamerLegioner?
2020-05-25 19:20
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Can we try that in English?
2020-05-25 19:20
learn it then
2020-05-25 19:21
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
you're right, if proven wrong, best thing to do is ramble incoherently
2020-05-25 19:21
holy shit your butt hurts too much please stfu dont reply anymore ok?
2020-05-25 19:22
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
You got no idea why I reply? Do you?
2020-05-25 19:23
 | 
Sweden crittaN 
Släpp det haha killen är uppenbarligen 12
2020-05-25 19:40
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Bump
2020-05-25 23:45
u read more than 2k words responding to the comments.
2020-05-30 18:31
 | 
Argentina iamNOTgay 
tldr
2020-05-25 18:17
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks for bump
2020-05-25 20:54
tldr
2020-05-25 18:19
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Bump
2020-05-25 21:51
brief lul
2020-05-25 18:50
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
2258 words is brief.
2020-05-25 18:51
people are so toxic here... great content bro
2020-05-25 18:51
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks bro. Just bad timing to post it, should've waited a few hours to when the thinking people get online. People don't use Forums during the late afternoon because of all the toxic baiters
2020-05-25 18:52
LaimB | 
Lithuania Martis 
Damn, Lagge is back with some quality threads. Love it!
2020-05-25 18:53
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks. Starting on my Part 10 of My Take on HLTV Top 30 right now.
2020-05-25 18:56
LaimB | 
Lithuania Martis 
Hltv should add a subscribe button!
2020-05-25 18:56
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
yeah, would be great. But I will move most of my content to a blog soon. I will limit my HLTV content. Perhaps that will make it easier for people to follow me?
2020-05-25 18:58
LaimB | 
Lithuania Martis 
Would be great. You could still post a part of your article on hltv and add a link for people who want to continue reading
2020-05-25 19:00
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
true. I might do something like that. My top 30 takes will stay on HLTV forums though.
2020-05-25 19:03
is there a way to view someones thread post history beyond just the 8 most recent threads that show up on the profile page?
2020-05-30 03:58
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Sadly not. That's why I try to link semi-interesting posts in my larger pieces
2020-05-30 11:44
props to you for the dedication to write this and the knowledge you have...
2020-05-25 18:53
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I like your nick. Some easter-egg for you: Maikelele, FreddieB, Lekr0 and Dennis - All "roster-less" and got a history of being F:ed by the org. that is almost a full roster of "active" players good enough to create a T2 team.
2020-05-25 18:55
draken and rusty ?
2020-05-25 19:05
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Draken is retired and RuStY could be the extra player, but can't find a connection to NiP. I was thinking of Tabz, because he has been fucked by multiple rosters/orgs/teams
2020-05-25 19:09
 | 
Poland Bascik 
Very nice
2020-05-25 18:54
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks
2020-05-25 20:34
 | 
Qatar VDC953 
why are you typing essays about stuff everyone already knows?
2020-05-25 19:11
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
If you would've read the post you would know WHY I wrote this piece. It is literally in the opening part of the text. and if you think 2258 words are an essay, I wonder how poor your education is.
2020-05-25 19:12
 | 
Qatar VDC953 
2020-05-25 19:27
 | 
Netherlands DvD-- 
That is the exact length of an essay, nice education
2020-05-30 14:46
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
When I was in uni I think our short essays were 3k words at least.
2020-05-30 15:03
finally some good content
2020-05-25 19:12
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks, I try to make it consistently, but been really tired and busy past week.
2020-05-25 19:13
This was such a good topic I'm going to be honest, I've been off CS for 1 year now and, for that reason, I don't really know the Pro Scene as I used to, but this thread was very informative and fun to read Since you seem informed about the Pro Scene, could you do me the favor of suggesting the best possible French Team (might aswell include Nexa and Hunter if you want) It's always been my favorite Scene, and I had an unpopular opinion about it last year and I want to see if that opinion was right ir wrong
2020-05-25 19:47
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I'll keep it in my backlog. I do a weekly update on the top 30, you might find it interesting to get "back into the pro scene" - last part: hltv.org/forums/threads/2301997/part-9-m.. Writing part 10 right now. But if you just wanna find some french scene sweet piece - hltv.org/forums/threads/2289672/heretics.. 2nd part - hltv.org/forums/threads/2299158/heretics.. I will start a blog soon, and one of my first planned entries will be about Vitality and the evolution of their roster.
2020-05-25 19:52
SS | 
Germany cya_in_10 
longest post with actual content i have ever seen congratz
2020-05-25 19:53
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks. If you think so you might wanna go through my other posts LUL This is just 2k words. I got a weekly post on 7-8k words
2020-05-25 19:54
device | 
Denmark JKTP 
The gods have blessed us if the gods where Lagge Banging thread, super impressed with it. Will talk further in pm :D
2020-05-25 20:04
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks! I hope it was close to what you wanted
2020-05-25 20:05
Good thread. I would recommend making a YouTube channel and making a video out of this thread
2020-05-25 20:56
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks a lot mate youtu.be/17HyuGHPvF0 My cam is too bad to make YouTube content and my living situation is not really making it easy. I also can't buy a new one, because Sweden is all out of webcam since about 1.5 months now due to people working from home. I am starting a blog soon to start have a better platform for content for now, and when I can figure out my living situation a bit better I will start doing podcasts/vodcasts as well as YouTube videos like the one I linked. I hope to get back into streaming as well. But don't see how I will have time for it all. Best way to follow me, if you want is through twitter twitter.com/lagge15
2020-05-25 21:03
Followed. Hope you living situation gets sorted out and you can get back to streaming and content creation <3
2020-05-25 21:06
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks bro, much appreciated. Seems like I can get back into doing videos or podcasts already in a few weeks. The two biggest issues I've had have been that I work shifts as an orderly at an oldfolks home, so I haven't been able to plan my life around work, but during the summer I will get a better schedule which makes it easier, as well as my landlord working from home so I can't really record while she is home working (24/7), but she will most likely not be home for the summer.
2020-05-25 21:09
Gotcha. Well I'll keep an eye out for uploads! You have good opinions about the game
2020-05-25 21:12
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks a lot I currently work on my weekly post about the HLTV top 30 teams. Part 10 will come out tomorrow, but for now you'll have to do with part 9 hltv.org/forums/threads/2301997/part-9-m.. or if you wanna see my favorite one, it is also my first analysis: hltv.org/forums/threads/2067034/nrg-now-..
2020-05-25 21:14
 | 
Portugal CRMN1 
Very good
2020-05-25 21:17
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks
2020-05-25 21:18
This is great. Good work. HLTV hire this guy WTF
2020-05-30 03:56
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks
2020-05-30 12:28
tldr
2020-05-30 13:00
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Sorry to hear. Thanks for bump
2020-05-30 13:19
Damn you corona, what have you done.
2020-05-30 13:21
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
What does that have to do with anything?
2020-05-30 13:23
You have too much free time. Use it on something smarter.
2020-05-30 13:25
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I don't have much free time. I barely have any I put my time on a hobby that is fulfilling nd makes me use my head.
2020-05-30 13:26
too much time!
2020-05-30 13:31
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I live in Sweden. The only thing Corona have affected me is less people on the bus on my way to work
2020-05-30 13:34
sure keep telling yourself that worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sw.. 10% death rate lol. no wonder cuz you all walking dead 431 per 1 million pop deaths while germany has 100 per 1 million. Just keep telling yourself that its all great over there.
2020-05-30 13:43
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I still go to work at an old folks home So how do I get more spare time?
2020-05-30 14:32
you dont do regular times. u have too much free time your long pointless text prove it
2020-05-30 14:33
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
"pointless" writing a text that was specifically asked for. Sure. Did you even read it?
2020-05-30 14:53
No I havent. you really think ANYONE has actually read it? Honestly doubt anyone has.
2020-05-30 14:54
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Read the comments and ask them
2020-05-30 15:05
they are lying in your face
2020-05-30 16:32
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Sure Thanks for all the bumps though
2020-05-30 17:45
np always there for you
2020-05-30 18:09
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks bro
2020-05-30 18:30
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina mirzach0W 
so you guy watching jose good text.
2020-05-30 13:30
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Jose? You mean theJos3? Yeah, I've been watching him for about two years
2020-05-30 14:30
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina mirzach0W 
i know im watching almost all of his MDL streams (cuz im really not about WoW) you are gl manager boy
2020-05-30 15:21
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Haha, nah I am GL fanboy. Igor "Courtyyy" Bourneboush is their manager. But I got quite much contact with several staff memebers of their org
2020-05-30 15:28
U made a fucking good essay about NiP i appreciate it 8/8
2020-05-30 13:40
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
This isn't an essay But thanks
2020-05-30 14:33
ik but look like
2020-05-30 14:39
man this is quality content, stupid toxic mfs can't appreciate the effort behind it because they're too dumb to read this really great article. Thanks Lagge <3
2020-05-30 14:06
+533333333333333333333
2020-05-30 14:39
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Your welcome Thanks I don't really get how this is too many words for people. What do they actually want from a forum?
2020-05-30 14:52
NBK- | 
Indonesia Yoorake 
What do you think NIP will do with lekro? will they just try to sell him or keep him incase this project doesnt work as intended?
2020-05-30 15:35
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
2020-05-30 15:40
NBK- | 
Indonesia Yoorake 
do you have an idea of the team that might pick him up?
2020-05-30 15:42
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Not at the moment no. I haven't even heard any rumors about inquiries except for the month-long stand-in spot in Astralis that went to Snappi
2020-05-30 15:45
I'll honestly copy link and read later don't have time rn
2020-05-30 15:37
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Great idea. I suggest that with most of my posts. Open the in a separate tab and read whenever you got time. Or read a few lines at a time
2020-05-30 15:41
 | 
Sweden Velocityyy 
Great read, ty
2020-05-30 15:41
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thank you.
2020-05-30 15:44
If they replace Twist for Brollan, this could be a dangerous team for sure - with time.
2020-05-30 15:57
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Not gonna happen. I think this is the team they will use until the winter break. If Twist doesn't improve and be more consistent I believe they will go for the t2 awper with most potential. Right now Eraa or Dezon
2020-05-30 16:11
I really think Brollan wants to play with his former mates, he is good friends with Hampus, Plopski and Nawwk - its just logic. And why would they go for another awper? That doesnt make sense.
2020-05-30 16:15
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Afaik he only played 2 maps with Plopski (professionally), When Plopski was a stand-in in Red Reserves. Fnatic won't sell one of their star players to NiP unless they think his lacking coms is enough for the team to not benefit for his raw skill. I doubt it because in interviews they almost exclusively talk positive stuff about Brollan... Except for his lack of smiles.
2020-05-30 16:17
I didnt say or mean that they were teammates (wich they also was) I said that they were good friends and mates. And I also did not say he would go there now, when his contract ends, he can go where ever he likes - and I doubt that he will stay in Fnatic. So whats most reasonable? That he stays in a team wich has a couple of years MAX, or goes to play with the guys he is really good friends with and have alot more potential?
2020-05-30 16:21
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Ok, I have no idea if they are friends or not. But I think you won't see Plopski and Brollan in the same team for at least a year... Unless a huge org would come in and buy out both of them. I think he will stay in Fnatic. Remember how loyal the other players have become since the managerial changes a few years ago.
2020-05-30 16:28
NIP is a pretty huge org, i would say. Fnatic and NIP both performs the same basically, but the current NIP is a way younger team with alot more potential and many years left in the pro scene, with upcoming stars like Nawwk and Plopski. Fnatic had their shine. What would you have chosen if you were Brollan? To play with a young team on the rise wich also are you friends? Or to play with Fnatic that doesnt have that much to give anymore? Actually dont know who they are to be honest.
2020-05-30 16:38
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Neither of the teams really got money for big moves atm. If I were Brollan I would most likely not have any discussion until I had a few months left of my contract (which it could be now considering when he joined Fnatic). Then I'd talk to different orgs (NiP, Mousesports, FaZe, CompLexity, NA orgs or Flashpoint orgs) and go with the project that felt best. If I would decide for Fnatic I would say I stay if they get more staff members to help out the real team development. Thorin made an interesting video the other day about this that could be applicable for Brollan: youtu.be/SckWEG-6uno
2020-05-30 18:28
Not for a buy out, and I dont think they would want to do that either. Ofcourse he should check with other teams, but what team would actually be better to go to then NIP atm? As I said, Fnatic doesnt have much more to give with the current lineup. Everyone is dropping in performance for every month, because they will not get better with time. I've seen that video, but doesnt think it applies for Brollan. Because NIP has money enough to get Brollan, and as I also wrote before - he knows almost everyone in the team both in real life and been playing with most of them (Plopski, Nawwk and Hampus) If I were Brollan, I would not go for a team that doesnt perform well, and MAX has a couple of years left in them, just for a bit more money. That would be extremely dumb and greedy. In NIP he could stay for many years, and then they would have like 3 upcoming starplayers.
2020-05-30 19:03
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
But as a Swede, would you realy wanna represent NiP??? I would say staying in Fnatic or getting to a big knternational project woulf be better for him than going to NiP.
2020-05-30 19:06
Are you talking about the stuff that happened like 4 years ago? I do not think that NIP is the same ORG now as they were back then.
2020-05-30 19:08
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I am talking about the reputation. Xizt and Pita have both talked about being ashamed of representing the org
2020-05-30 19:10
Well, then you are talking about the things that happened for a couple years ago? Im telling you still, you cant really believe its the same org still? You dont think they would act like assholes after shit raining down on them, right?
2020-05-30 19:17
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
It is due tp that, and some minor stuff lately. But it still affect the reputation of the org today
2020-05-30 20:18
Yes it has destroyed the rep of the org, absolutely. But all the kicking of the players, makes total sense - they should have kicked gtr and xizt and the gang a long time ago unfortunately, same goes with the Pita kick as he did not do anything good for the team the whole time he was in the team.
2020-05-30 20:23
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thats awhole another fiscussion. We might have missed a full generation of swedish players becase of it. And maybe the best years of Twist as well
2020-05-30 20:25
Absolutely, so too blame NIP for this is a bit rough - they should have done it a long time ago, to get some fresh new blood in there.
2020-05-30 20:26
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
It wasn't just NiP's fault, it was a systematicall error from the whole Swedish scene. Same as a lot of big scenes did at the time: Poland with VP, France with G2 and Envy...
2020-05-30 21:06
And you think that Fnatic have good rep? Being accused for cheating for like 5 years, the famous boost that was questionable. JW and the others behaving like assholes and yelling shit to NIP when winning, like douchebags? Yes! Thats the team I want to play with.
2020-05-30 19:22
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Out of the two i think Fnatic got better reputation But that doesnt say thryre in the positives
2020-05-30 20:26
2020-05-30 16:25
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Oh didn't know. Who is the 5th player?
2020-05-30 16:30
This was a brilliant read. Thank you so much. I'm so curious about what happened with Nawwk in GL, same with Hampus. Do you have any idea or heard any rumours?
2020-05-30 16:17
good post thx
2020-05-30 16:23
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
No! Thank you for reading
2020-05-30 16:43
tldr
2020-05-30 16:31
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Sad to hear. What do you want to read on the forums instead?
2020-05-30 16:44
Definitely something that isnt 4 pages long on my screen.
2020-05-30 17:39
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Link me something you like
2020-05-30 17:44
 | 
Sweden deadvein 
ok nerd
2020-05-30 16:48
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Is that supposed to be an insult? In this day and age that is a badge of honor
2020-05-30 17:44
 | 
Sweden deadvein 
NT weeb
2020-05-30 17:55
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Too old and too sane to be a weeb.
2020-05-30 18:29
 | 
Sweden deadvein 
ok not old enough
2020-05-30 22:56
ceh9 | 
World mukas17 
get a life
2020-05-30 17:49
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Why? I am a csgo casual. I got 16 lives and unlike real life I wouldn't kill anyone
2020-05-30 18:29
 | 
Poland SebL 
I really like to read your threads, keep it up bro.
2020-05-30 19:24
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks bro. Gonna move from hltv though. But will keep my weekly posts
2020-05-30 20:22
 | 
Poland SebL 
Good. I like to read it a lot.
2020-05-30 20:27
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
My last post will come out somtime tonight and will be Brief Hisypry of Movistar Riders. A piece that is about 2 weeks belated. After that i keep to my twitter and my weekly post while writing blog posts.
2020-05-30 20:30
 | 
Poland SebL 
Can you link me your twitter?
2020-05-30 20:32
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
2020-05-30 20:34
 | 
Poland SebL 
Thank you. I have followed.
2020-05-30 20:36
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks bro
2020-05-30 20:39
 | 
Poland SebL 
No, I should thank you for making good work!
2020-05-30 20:40
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks I just do it for fun. It is a hobby of mine, so why not just put it into words and post it soemwhere?
2020-05-30 20:45
 | 
Poland SebL 
If you like it and ppl like what you do to, then you are doing great things.
2020-05-30 20:47
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks. I don't do it for others, but the recognition really helps me write better. I ha alla so got a lot of constructive criticism from the posts whoch helps. I have gottwn noticed by spme large csgo profiles as well so i will hopefully do better work in a blog format
2020-05-30 20:51
 | 
Poland SebL 
I wish the best for you.
2020-05-30 21:33
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks bro. Do you read my top 30 posts as well?
2020-05-30 21:40
 | 
Poland SebL 
Not entirely, I prefer those stories etc.
2020-05-30 22:31
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
oh ok What about my NRG post a year ago?
2020-05-30 22:32
 | 
Poland SebL 
I actually think that this EG roster with zews just needs time and It will be fighting with the best again.
2020-05-30 22:34
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I don't I think we see the same thing as we've seen in all Stanislaw rosters, just this time had a better foundation to start on. Their drop came before Covid-19
2020-05-30 22:36
 | 
Poland SebL 
Yes, but I think with zews they will become great again. They had personal issues with ImAPet, and I think that's what caused their fall.
2020-05-30 22:38
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Stanislaw and Tarik won't listen to him unless they're forced to.
2020-05-30 22:42
 | 
Poland SebL 
Why do you think so? I mean I know how big tarik's ego is, but I think it won't be a problem for zews to gain respect in his eyes.
2020-05-30 22:44
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
The Twitlonger from Chet when they kicked him, the lack of improvement/change in EG, the history of the players, because both of them have been kicked/benched by Zews.
2020-05-30 22:48
 | 
Poland SebL 
The coach isn't the only person that decides about the ppl's kick, also if they would be still angry on him for that, they would not take him into the team.
2020-05-30 22:51
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I think that deal was made from the org. Where is the change in their play from Chet vs Zews? I don't see it. Chet's Twitlonger makes perfect sense. He was friends with them for years, then things went sour.
2020-05-30 23:01
 | 
Poland SebL 
Sometimes it just works like this. You can be friend with someone for 20 years and then all of a sudden just you relationship breaks and you don't like eachother.
2020-05-30 23:09
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
yeah But I doubt Stanislaw and Tarik change enough to accept Zews as a coach... or anyone as a coach.
2020-05-30 23:20
 | 
Poland SebL 
I think they will. Maybe it will take some time, but I'm sure they will.
2020-05-31 00:00
very cool post, great read, hope to see more in the future :)
2020-05-30 20:47
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks Have you read anything of my other posts? I will only post 1 more post of this lind here and then move on to creating a blog. But i will keep doing my weekly top 30 posts.
2020-05-30 20:49
currently reading the heretics one ya linked
2020-05-30 21:00
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
That is a much better piece in my opinion
2020-05-30 21:03
Nice.
2020-05-30 20:49
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks
2020-05-30 20:51
Very nice work mens I started making threads like this too. Lets make HLTV threads great again hltv.org/forums/threads/2308371/biggest-..
2020-05-30 20:52
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I will read when i got time Thanks though I most likely will move away from HLTV though
2020-05-30 20:57
lets make our one website and make articles like this B)
2020-05-30 21:49
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
yeyeye Where would you write if you started a blog?
2020-05-30 21:51
I actually wanted to do videos like Thorins but not be a dick to people. I dont know of any websites that would actually support articles like these, it would have to probably be something built up from the bottom
2020-05-30 22:00
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Just start it as a blog until it gets enough traction to get people to do it. I also wanna do videos similar to that. But my cam is too bad and my living situation don't allow it atm. I've done one video, but rewatched it the other day and I am so sad to see that I sound insecure even though I got more than 100% facts and confidence in my facts while talking. youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-hjSCb-yQ
2020-05-30 22:03
i dont even have a facecam but I was thinking of just using random pro gameplay footage like heyzeus does and just edit it, but i have no idea how to edit, or even have the software for that
2020-05-30 22:10
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I can help you with that, send ypu sime pro tip links and talk to you I have been a stream advisor for some r6s players and streamed a lot a few years ago. Editing isnt really my thing but the few rhings ive edited was said to be done.
2020-05-30 22:24
actually making a yt channel with others and have it run like theScore might not be a bad idea
2020-05-30 22:28
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I think it is better with separate youtube channels but guest play in eachothers channels for better traction and exposure That way: If one blows up, both most likely will
2020-05-30 22:29
if only my gpu didnt die because this is actually a really good idea. I can pm you my discord and we could talk this out more once i get a new one
2020-05-30 22:39
GJ 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿
2020-05-30 21:52
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
The coloring of the thumbs up look so weird. I thought it was the poop emoji LUL #NoRacistJustStupid
2020-05-30 21:54
Tldr
2020-05-30 22:14
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
cool thing bro, thanks for bump twitter.com/lagge15/status/1266691430187..
2020-05-30 22:28
Tldr the tweet
2020-05-30 22:29
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I am sad to hear about your condition. Hope you find help or a tutor
2020-05-30 22:30
At least I read that,even tho its rude
2020-05-30 22:33
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I am rude, I am uppright a cunt. But I wasn't born this way. Living online my whole life, it is the personality I accidently ended up with due to having to deal with stupid people! So thanks dude, for making me who I am
2020-05-30 22:42
Tldr
2020-05-30 22:51
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks for bump
2020-05-30 23:01
It's ok we're having a conversation
2020-05-30 23:04
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Conversations of bumps
2020-05-31 22:22
 | 
France RAINIZK 
did i ask?
2020-05-30 23:02
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Nah, but tell me what you would wanna read about
2020-05-30 23:18
 | 
France RAINIZK 
jk i feel bad good read maybe the french shuffle over the past year
2020-05-30 23:32
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I did one on Heretics earlier (Linked in OP) and I am working on a Brief history of Vitality. But that will not be published on HLTV. I will move my work out to some blog I will create during june. I will just do my top 30 things.
2020-05-30 23:42
 | 
Pakistan LoOuU2 
Good read But I am still not willing to support the idea of benching Lekro instead of Twist. It's funny how for years NiP weren't fielding any dedicated awper with consistency and now they got two of them at the same time and still going with them even though they could have benched one of them for Hampus.
2020-05-30 23:07
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I agree with you there. There are reasons though, but I doubt the team is as good with Twist as they are with Lekr0. If it is just between the two of them.
2020-05-30 23:19
 | 
Pakistan LoOuU2 
Addition of Hampus though is a really great decision I think. A move thay should had happened long time ago, but at least it did happened. Back when Forest and GTR were in the team, I met some NiP supporter on here and he too used to say that the team can't do shite until they get a real IGL in the team and he said that there aren't any good ones in Sweden except for Xizt and Golden. If only NiP gave a chance to Hampus back then.
2020-05-30 23:28
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Hampus is a limited IGL though. I have followed him for more than 1.5 years now. He is great at reading the opponents. But he is bad in Economics and quite bad in communicating his calls clearly. He is also a bit bad on CT-side, as an IGL. But the impressive part of him is not his calling, but that he is an insane player.
2020-05-30 23:31
 | 
Pakistan LoOuU2 
Well like the post says, if anyone can improve him, it's Threat!
2020-05-30 23:34
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I fully think so. He has mostly only played under IamBonafide and Tidyyy
2020-05-30 23:45
 | 
United Kingdom JDRhys_ 
Liked the article a lot, as an NIP supporter of 5 years I quite enjoy the style of CS they are playing right now and glad to see someone else agrees
2020-05-30 23:12
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks Fun to hear. I have been fnatic fan since i started watching cs so i am in no way a fan of NiP as a team nor org, but i do like the majority of their players
2020-05-31 16:18
Have you considered getting a contributing writer job at a place like DBLTAP? They look for people who write like this and will pay you for it. You set your own schedule and can write whenever you want to
2020-05-30 23:34
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I didn't think about it until sometime during this spring when people started to hint I should write for HLTV and started talking about I should get a writers job for different pages. I did talk to people in RushB media a while ago about some "column piece" job but then we didn't come forward in our discussions. DBLTAP is a bit fluffy, so maybe I could help them out if they want. But I don't really have much time to write. I put almost all my spare time on CSGO analysis and yet I only write 2-5 posts a week on HLTV.
2020-05-30 23:45
Gambit Youngsters
ALTERNATE aTTaX
Secret
Tricked
Invictus
D13
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.