Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Fast-Food in America
EliGE | 
United States theempatheticpeacemaker 
Fast-food is one of the most significant problems plaguing our national diets. Fast-food is sufficient enough in its nutritional value for a human to survive, at the very least. It's pre-prepared, tastes good, and doesn't cost much. You don't have to spend time cooking, which could free up your time to do more things, like working a second job. It's difficult for the lower and working-class in our country to make it by sometimes because of our dedicated focus on consumerism and the ability to provide everything you want at a moment's notice. Housing prices are going up again, and the online Web is urging us to subconsciously fall deeper into sales funnels, hoping for you to take the bait. It is not difficult for me to get anything I like, and at basically the snap of a finger. I have a new Fallout 4 poster I ordered in the mail the other day, and it was delivered to me the next day. It's a broken system that feeds on the consumer-focused framework of our culture, but it provides a lot of jobs and opportunities to people. Companies want people to buy things so they can keep making money. It fuels our culture in a large way, a reciprocal relationship of providing jobs for the sale of goods and services. Some people work two jobs and have to work hard to make ends meet. I can't necessarily blame them for eating poorly. With prices as low as they are at fast food joints, it's the safe bet towards a diet that will maintain your life for now. It's on the fast-food chains to regulate their meals better and provide the working Americans with healthier options instead of the kinda good kinda ehh meals they typically serve. Our society idolizes the fit, the well-tuned bodies that everybody yearns for. It's only until they realize they have to drastically shift their diets and exercises away from the ones they were raised with and onto more expensive, time-consuming, and challenging lifestyles with no immediate increase in gains for a while that they begin to feel dissuaded from doing so. How much effort does that take, and will I be able to complete these objectives I'm setting for myself consistently? It can be difficult to process when we're bombarded with symbols of American consumerism and desire for you to follow the business's advice. You also may not have many friends who are fit or follow such strict regiments, so your support group may be lacking in this regard. It's easy enough once you break through that layer of separation from your desires and your mental will-power to do it. Routines are simple to build when you have control of your life. But many of us don't, we're guided by outside sources like the media, Twitter, and ads. We're stereotyped into believing we're all fat and will never get any better. The only way to not be fat is to try hard and getting rid of it, and most people have other obligations or simply underestimate the coming health issues.
2020-05-27 04:53
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Japan Pingu_MOUZ 
in and out or five guys?
2020-05-27 05:00
five guys in and out is not good
2020-05-27 05:01
 | 
Japan Pingu_MOUZ 
whats good?
2020-05-27 05:02
the menu is super straightforward. i go with a cheeseburger with basically all the toppings on it. their fries are really good too
2020-05-27 05:07
 | 
Japan Pingu_MOUZ 
ah yea i didnt understand his answer cause no comma. i agree five guys' super good
2020-05-27 05:10
steel | 
Serbia bakedcs 
Not much man, hbu
2020-05-27 15:16
 | 
Japan Pingu_MOUZ 
lmfao
2020-05-27 17:03
five guys > in and out no questions asked
2020-05-27 05:08
 | 
Japan Pingu_MOUZ 
expensive tho
2020-05-27 05:10
yea you definitely get what you pay for
2020-05-27 05:11
Five guys overrated pure grease burgers. Local burger joints are best because they tend to use fresher meat from local farms.
2020-05-27 05:19
well yeah that always wins but in terms of large fast-food chains, five guys beats like everything else m8
2020-05-27 06:47
Asuna | 
United States bxteme 
five guys fs
2020-05-27 08:39
 | 
Brazil |LUCAS1| 
The prices are the real problem i think, having a big mac for something like 5 dollars is just ridiculous, cheap as hell
2020-05-27 05:11
idubbbz did a tier list of fast-food restaurants and it's so true. in-and-out is also super cheap and actually half-decent, so i know a lot of people who go there. it's so bad for your health in the long run
2020-05-27 05:15
 | 
Brazil |LUCAS1| 
Yes, and i kinda understand that because my sister used to eat burgers every night because of her job, she went from fit to almost fat in 6 months because of that until she stopped, and unfortunately that's the reality of a lot of people
2020-05-27 07:16
It sucks all your energy out. All those calories make you huge. Sucks to hear about your sister
2020-05-27 08:24
 | 
Brazil |LUCAS1| 
That was some years ago tho, she's ok now haha
2020-05-27 17:27
ok cool. yeah my dad's been obese for over two decades, and it's hard for him to lose weight
2020-05-27 17:28
 | 
Brazil |LUCAS1| 
As you said, sucks to hear that... I hope for the best for him
2020-05-27 17:36
ty friendly brazilian
2020-05-27 17:38
most smaller burgers are sub 3-4$ here
2020-05-27 08:32
 | 
Brazil |LUCAS1| 
holy shit lmao
2020-05-27 17:29
 | 
Other Zytoep 
very nice post
2020-05-27 05:14
much love, friendly international mens
2020-05-27 05:16
 | 
Australia SenzuBean 
Why does the world have to constantly hear about Americas issues, this topic among many others you country sized teenagers think are important really arent. Ill tell you why... because people with half a brain don't need to be told whats right and wrong over and over again. America the country where people literally sued McDonalds for making them fat. At what point is your country's people going to take responsibility for their own actions. Trying to justify having guns for protection whilst the government has drones/nukes... your petty gun isn't going to help you.
2020-05-27 05:20
Because, frankly speaking, we have the largest media industry in the world in the States. We have the capability of projecting our culture, values, and news across the world, and we use that platform to its fullest. Our national political issues are broadcast throughout the world in easily-digestible nuggets of information with clickbait headlines and thumbnails. That leads down a path of predictable circumstances: the rise in attention, the dramatic increase in viewership and popularity. That all gets transmitted across social media networks and eventually forms part of the more globalized dialogue. This news is important, but only for us. It's for us to solve, not the rest of the world. But that doesn't mean there isn't a demand for media only in our country. Why not tell the rest of the world if we know they'll read it anyway, regardless of their values? So you get to learn about our issues. You get to see the most sensational and abnormal parts of our culture and civilization as a whole because they know you'll click on a cool title and thumbnail. You being average people from other countries.
2020-05-27 05:27
 | 
Australia SenzuBean 
You don't have the largest media industry in the world. That would be YouTube which is owned by an American yes but the WHOLE WORLD USES IT! Knock yourself down a few pegs, you have the same issues as the rest of the world its not "american" but i wouldn't expect an egotistical American to realise this from their barely 200 year old country. You are literally infants compared to other countries THATS why you haven't learnt yet, you still think you deserve it.
2020-05-27 05:38
Yes, the whole world uses it. It's based in America, managed by Americans, owned by an American company that also runs the largest search engine in the world and the largest mobile software in the world, and follows American guidelines and standards. It is an American company that has an American culture. It projects that American culture to the world in many, many ways. We also have Netflix, which produces and offers many, many pieces of American media that have very high (and increasing) viewership in other countries. Our music industry also produces most of the world's most popular music. We dominate the media and entertainment industries, and that dominance has a ripple effect on other countries, without a doubt. It's no wonder that English is the #1 most spoken language in the world.
2020-05-27 05:42
 | 
Australia SenzuBean 
If thats the case then why does the first amendment not appear to have any effect? Once a company enters the stock market it is a world wide company, your laws and regulations mean nothing and is no longer "American"
2020-05-27 05:45
Because it has to follow laws and regulations that each country it has an influence in follows. That doesn't affect how the cultural messages spread across the platform and around the world. So long as they can lawfully do something in a country that increases their exposure and cash flow, they'll do it. American culture sells, a LOT. Company culture morphs as it becomes larger, generally molding itself in the direction of American culture while also trying to integrate other cultures into the mix. YouTube sets an excellent example of its own culture, as a matter of fact: inclusivity, diversity, and all the other sappy things. These have always been a part of the core of our country historically
2020-05-27 05:59
 | 
Australia SenzuBean 
Now you're using the word culture... which is hilarious because American culture is guns/cowboys/rednecks/v8's and farming. The culture you seem to think is American is actually cultures from around the world becoming popular in America. Rap is African, clothing is European, music and film is British, art is Greek/European, mathematics is Middle East, science is German/British and the list goes on.
2020-05-27 06:05
mad?
2020-05-27 07:46
American culture is quite similiar to yours, based mainly off of English values and culture. Rap was created and popularized by African Americans, and whos to say they didn't contribute to clothing, film (hollywood btw) art, math, science etc. Plus V8s are sick and the stock market and modern finances are American...
2020-05-27 08:36
you just posted some of the dumbest shit I’ve seen in a long time Rap was born in America, not Africa Clothing isn’t specific to one continent, the most popular artists of today are mostly American, and ever heard of Hollywood? Math isn’t a culture either dumbass kangaroo
2020-05-27 08:54
No need to call anyone names. Thank you.
2020-05-27 09:15
"American culture is guns/cowboys/rednecks/v8's and farming" This is a massive generalization, taking one subculture in our nation that's often stereotyped as our way of life and painting a picture that it encompasses our national identity. American culture is extremely diverse and complex. It does have influences from other nations, but that's what makes it uniquely American! Not only are we carving our own identity out of nothing, we're also integrating many other cultures into our own. We're the melting pot of the world. Here's a good read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_Uni.. livescience.com/28945-american-culture.h.. I definitely recommend this. We established that America has the largest music and film industries in the world, which includes the popularization of rap music. We also have the largest fashion industry in the world: statista.com/forecasts/758683/revenue-of.. and the largest art industry in the world: statista.com/statistics/885531/global-ar.. By some indicators, we're also the best in the world in mathematics, but it depends on what ranking system you're using to judge a country's excellence: archive.sciencewatch.com/dr/cou/pdf/08no.. Same goes for sciences: scientificamerican.com/article/best-coun.. natureindex.com/news-blog/top-ten-countr.. scimagojr.com/countryrank.php
2020-05-27 16:07
That's flat out not true.
2020-05-27 17:18
We were formed in 1776, not in 1820. We also had a great deal of development before our country was founded, as well. Do you also want to get into a historical discussion about America's rise to power as one of the fastest-growing and most successful nations in the world for many years? We weren't built from the dirt up when the country had started. Massive amounts of the foundation were already there.
 | 
Australia SenzuBean 
If you think 24 years makes a difference you have proven my point. You might want to research the UK, have a glass of coke and stfu.
2020-05-27 05:47
It certainly does. A lot happened in those 24 years, and also much more before then. These lands were colonized as a British nation. The USA, as it stands, can't take all of its credit for the initial seeds of life. Don't you see, I recognize that not everything we formed started in 1776. We had industry, business, education, a high standard of living. People from Europe were flocking off of news that the new colony was so fantastic. Before we beat the British, the nation was already moving swiftly along
2020-05-27 05:48
 | 
Australia SenzuBean 
I'm slowly seeing you give credit to other countrys but i can also see the American in you not letting it happen. Your country is very young and thats the reason why its dumb. 24 years regardless of what happened in that time is still only 24 years, don't try to argue the point otherwise or you give the impression you dont understand time. Britain was at a crossroads in their history where they had already laid claim to the majority of the western world and was feeling the revolt so instead of pulling a North Korea and going full blown dictator the UK did when they thought was humane and right, they gave your country back to you along with many other countries with little to no fight. You do understand if Britain wanted to keep America they could have easily, shit they could probably still take it now. You guys lost to Vietnam and have made things worse in the Middle East. Your army is small because your country will be defending itself whereas Britain will have the support of the majority of the world due to trade deals and treaties from centuries past. You really need to get off that pedistool mate, you guys are just the same as everyone else. The ego your country has after fighting 6 months in a 4 year war is incredible, Russia literally won the war for you and you take credit then goto war with them as a reward... thats how ignorant you guys are.
2020-05-27 06:09
It's not dumb because it's young. In fact, it's an extremely smart country in a lot of ways that are expressed through private industry. worldatlas.com/articles/largest-film-ind.. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_re.. usnews.com/news/best-countries/slideshow.. I don't deny that historically we aren't built on the efforts of the many. Our nation has always been open and accepting of immigrants (at least, until all this national dialogue lately) through things like Ellis Island. I'd be a fool if I didn't credit much of our growth on immigrants coming into our country. I'm a fourth-generation Italian, for heaven's sake. My grandpa's parents came here via Ellis Island, many years ago. You seem to think that I believe that Americans are Americans, and that's how it's always been. We're young, you're right! At the time, we were driven by willpower and courage when we were fighting the British. And we're still kicking ass. Also, our country wouldn't defend ourselves in a time of war. The year isn't 1776 anymore. Remember when we saved everybody from the Nazis? We devised many peace treaties after that. The Marshall Plan rebuilt much of European society. The EU would almost certainly ally with us in a time of war. They aren't our enemies, but hypothetically, we could crush them if they tried to start a war with us. Whether you like it or not, we are a large and very organized superpower. Even if our political system is absolute shit sometimes, we can get things done when it's necessary *most of the time*
2020-05-27 06:23
 | 
Australia SenzuBean 
You didn't save everyone from the Nazi's... Russia/Britain/France did, learn your history. Australia/NZ with less than 1% of your population did more for the war then your pathetic sloth country ever did. You opened the jar after everyone else had a turn loosening it. Taking credit for what other countries do is America's greatest asset. Nothing more.
2020-05-27 06:25
 | 
Australia SenzuBean 
I will give you credit though, you've withstood my rude and abrupt comments and given a great response every time and not reacted in a disrespectful way. I should at least do that.
2020-05-27 06:32
Thanks for saying that. You're more educated than the average HLTV user. I agree the USSR, France and Britain had a gigantic impact on WWII, especially at the onset. The USSR secured many victories in the Eastern front and at the cost of millions of lives. The death count in the USSR is staggering. They had a very large but disorganized and technologically inept army. We made the biggest splash in the Eastern front and reignited the spirits of the Allies when we joined WWII. Sure, we should've gotten involved sooner, but times were different back then. We wanted to "quarantine" ourselves from outside aggression, per FDR's orders. Our isolationism was the reason we didn't get involved, even if we publicly opposed the Nazis. Even then though, the political divide was split between if we should get involved or not. Some people didn't want big corporations to make money off of munitions, deal with another draft, or get involved in conflicts that weren't their problem. By the time Pearl Harbor happened, our Congress unanimously agreed to start a war. Do I think we should've gotten involved sooner? Yeah. If we had, would we have become the world's largest superpower at the time? Absolutely, especially when our entire national focus shifted towards defeating the Axis forces. By the time the war had ended, we stood at odds with the USSR in terms of military might and a desire to win. People were very worried that the USSR would take more efforts to conquer the world after WWII. We had shown the world the power of the nuclear bomb and forced Japan to surrender, and we didn't want the USSR to succeed in that capacity. Thus started the Cold War
2020-05-27 06:44
Maybe you hear about the USA all the time becaause china controls your government and media. ALSO LOL IMAGINE THINKING THE FRENCH DID ANYTHING IN WW2 AMERICA SAVED YOUR SORRY ASS IN THE PACIFIC PRAISE UP BITCH Pathetic prison colony looking ass
2020-05-27 07:18
What a stupid comment!
2020-05-27 08:37
I mean, America struggled quite a bit in Vietnam. They still aren't having an amazing time in Afghanistan. I think you underestimate the power of an armed population.
2020-05-27 08:37
More than half the time it's Europeans making entire threads about this shit.
2020-05-27 17:11
 | 
United States laiff 
ok what ever you say fast food is good shit just work out to burn on the shit you eat
2020-05-27 05:19
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Some times people are unable to break from that suppression because another diet or exercise is not an option. Examples are food deserts. Areas that are controlled by fast food giants or any dominating food that is next to nothing in nutrition yet is cheap and affordable. Its easy when you break through the suppression but the habits often still remain. Like not throwing away food, storing foods for longer,
2020-05-27 05:22
+1 habits are hard to break if you've been doing them for so long. You're right about food deserts too, food pantries are some of the best non-profits out there. It can be hard to convince people of the benefits of a good food diet when so many other, more enticing, and tastier options are so widespread and cheap.
2020-05-27 07:07
tldr?
2020-05-27 05:25
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
This was pretty well written. I feel like fast food in the USA, is really a big problem. But I think it's mainly because of the ingredients they use and the high calories they contain. The conveince from fast food in the USA is amazing, and the price really does reflect on it. For the USA, the go to food would be fast food chains like McDonalds, taco bell, etc, but the ingredients they use are questionable(bad choice of words. I'm too tired to have good English rn) and often results in high calories. For many parts of Asia , getting cheap "non fast food" foods are much convient and in expensive. Say for example Japan's wide selection of meals in their conveince stores, or China (and many other Asian countries, and also European) wide selection of street food, that offer fast delivery.(Although some stalls can also be, questionable) Honestly, idk where I'm going with this reply. A solution could be having more options for people to choose from. But this would require the people to actually switch, but a cheaper price won't do because of the high labour wages. (Which I guess isn't a problem for many Asian countries now that I think of it. Which is why a lot of thing are cheaper in Asia, cause the cost of living isn't as high)
2020-05-27 05:29
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
Tldr: A big +1
2020-05-27 05:33
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
+1 😎
2020-05-27 05:58
Thanks! More people probably won't switch to something new until a few guidelines are met: -The choice makes at least a marginal improvement in quality. Enough to put in the extra effort to get and eat it -They offer the food at the same price as before -They're from fast-food restaurants that are nationally-recognized
2020-05-27 05:55
what about Subway
2020-05-27 05:41
Subway is disgusting Jersey Mikes >>> everything else
2020-05-27 06:51
It looks healthier. I mean it does not taste as good as sugar and salt bomb meals.
2020-05-27 06:52
This is true, and you can buy it at a low price compared to other sub makers. But if you have the extra $3-4 to spend, definitely go with Jersey Mikes. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM shit now i want a sub
2020-05-27 06:54
Well written
Name doesn't check out In all seriousness, ty for not being a dick to me for being from NA in this thread. That's pretty uncommon :D
2020-05-27 06:57
Well, what you say is true my friend, no doubt about that :)
2020-05-27 16:06
ty. Aleksib didn't deserve to be kicked
2020-05-27 16:10
this actually made me wanna order a big fat double-double combo tbh
2020-05-27 06:47
Well written thread, don't see those often on HLTV. Also, wanted to add that this problem is steadily growing outside of the US as well in parts thanks to media in (eastern) european countries still glorifying the US as land of opportunity and thus trying to copy a lot of things and trends that are present in the US, for example, the fast food industry. I actually calculated myself that it is marginally cheaper for me to actually go to my local fast food place rather than to make the burger myself from store bought ingredients. Only bright side here in Latvia at least is that the majority of fast food places, especially the unhealthy ones like McDonalds, KFC and stuff like that, are located in Riga and the further away you get from the capital city, the better are the fast food places or they try to be more traditional with their menu.
2020-05-27 07:21
Yes, but it would be a lot cheaper for you to make a normal meal with for example Rice and meat and some sauce.
2020-05-27 07:24
Well actually price-wise it would still be very similar, at least here that is. You can get a cheeseburger or equivalent even for under a euro here.
2020-05-27 07:27
Yeah, one small chessburger is 500cal max, while idk how it is in Latvia but you should ez be able to make a full meal for a family for a very small amount with good amount of calories and nutriants. Its that way in Sweden at least.
2020-05-27 17:35
Possibly, but that takes extra time and effort that some people honest-to-goodness don't have. A lot of people who don't have much of an income also don't have much free time because of work and maybe kids, so what free time they do have they may not want to spend on cooking. You may save a few cents on the dollar for a barebones meal like that, but it won't taste as good as a full meal from Wendy's and probably won't have as many calories. One/two meals from a fast-food joint provide you with your daily intake of calories, can cost significantly less than the store, and are prepared for you in advance. That's a hard deal to pass up for some people.
2020-05-27 15:25
Yes in America but I doubt the Culture etc is the same in Latvia.
2020-05-27 17:31
That's really interesting. What kinds of fast-food restaurants are located further away from Riga? I'm curious to know how the menu options change as you move away from the capital city.
2020-05-27 15:34
Further away from the capital there are usually a smaller chain restaurants that in a lot of cases are owned by local businessman, tho they try to mimic what the big fast food brands are doing. So basically like bootleg McDonalds or different Pizzerias but with a Latvian style name. The menu usually changes in such a way, that alongside fast food items there are options and they try to serve a more normal meal type of dishes. Like, for example, a chicken breast with a salad and potatoes or rice.
2020-05-27 18:45
And your point/conclusion/solution is?
2020-05-27 07:22
Essentially that people who eat fast food and are obese in America got this way through conditioning and the habits they've held for a long time. These were largely formed at a young age. I can also understand why it's so hard for people to lose the weight, and it isn't mainly because of this narrative that hurr durr Americans are dumb. Also, the fast food industry is so prevalent and has an overall detrimental impact on our society because of its unhealthy food choices.
2020-05-27 07:42
syrsoN | 
China fu22Y 
ew, I just had five guys for dinner, but I eat fast food once or twice a month so I don't care that much.
2020-05-27 07:30
Sorry mens(( five guys is top tier tho
2020-05-27 15:14
it's sad to see all these hardworking americans risking their lives mostly because of the flawed system...
2020-05-27 07:51
People eat poorly due to lack of education on nutrition / lack of self respect for their body. There is literally no other explanation. You can eat healthy on a budget, foods like rice, oats, frozen veg etc are dirt cheap and nutritionally very good for you, so working two jobs isn't an excuse. Some people argue they don't have time to cook, again just another excuse. If you care about yourself, you'll make time to eat healthy, just like you make time to exercise and keep in shape etc. Fast food really shouldn't be criticised at all. Yes it's not great for you, but it's a well known fact and it's up to people to eat it and people who do eat healthy and eat fast food in moderation because it tastes nice shouldn't have that taken away as a result
2020-05-27 08:08
I'm not sure if it'sthe governments' business to fix. Like obviously, get that garbage out of School, teach elementary schoolers how to eat well, but I don't know how we expect to solve these problems for the existing generations.
2020-05-27 08:36
 | 
Finland Homeless775 
I think at schools they need to show to kids what happens to your body and health when you eat crap Edit: idk why I said that theres no simple solution
2020-05-27 08:43
well they do but no one cares. in fact every kids tv network here has commercial breaks and at some point you have some show where they are doing that but no one listens and some people ccant listen.
2020-05-27 08:51
How did people eat there in the last few months?
2020-05-27 08:44
most fast food stores did not completely stop operations. Almost every fast food chain has delivery or pick up option now. The only thing that is closed is dining inside the place.
2020-05-27 08:50
It's been very easy to continue buying food as normal. There was a little hiccup for certain things, like the meat supply, for a week or so, but the demand was pretty quickly met. Pretty much all the groceries are in stock at this point. Fast-food chains continued operations without stopping, we just couldn't go inside the restaurants. As for normal restaurants....many are trying to push for carry out and people to use services like GrubHub, but restaurants are taking a MASSIVE financial hit in the country. Most restaurants that aren't massive chains are losing so much money. It's super sad. But from a consumer standpoint, I've had very little problem getting whatever food I want, and that seems to be reflected across the nation for the most part.
2020-05-27 15:11
Good thread, great info but you'll always be an amerifat
2020-05-27 15:50
nt
2020-05-27 16:16
2020-05-27 16:19
IMAGINE USING 4CHAN IN 2020
2020-05-27 16:24
it's several old year ss but ok
2020-05-27 16:25
nt
2020-05-27 16:35
just be a burger with iq and don’t eat fast food or only eat it rarely chickfila still really good))
2020-05-27 17:04
chik fil a >>>> everything else))) spicy deluxe with pepper jack cheese, a large fruit cup, and a large diet dr pepper mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2020-05-27 17:06
+1111 personally i get their lemonade with a normal chicken sandwich and a large waffle fries the fries are amazing))
2020-05-27 17:08
their fries are top tier, especially if you're lucky enough to get a fresh batch of them. the employees are also super nice. i forgot my wallet at home one time, and they gave me the meal for free. i've also gotten free gift cards for no apparent reason, and if you ever have a complaint, they give you free food. super nice people usually
2020-05-27 17:11
+1 they get treated well and are selective in picking their employees sadly salty liberal cities like chicago banned them because they are salty(( but at least nyc has enough iq to not be biased tards
2020-05-27 17:16
yeah and for dumb reasons too. glad i live right across the street from one. living in NC has its perks)))
2020-05-27 18:10
 | 
Lithuania KingOfPing 
If u work physical job (something like in warehouse) where u have to move a lot not just like sitting in office u can eat whatever u want and not be fat, of course not enough for all this kind of job :) Or even if u work in office just go to the gym and u can eat fast food also, not everyday of course because if u need fast food everyday probably something wrong with you :)
2020-05-27 17:16
FATE
Illuminar
ViCi
Beyond
Endpoint
HONORIS
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.