Thread has been deleted
Last comment
I need your advice, please help!
Zero | 
Vietnam lamdeptrai69 
I'm sorry if my English is confusing, it's not my first language, and I have to use google translate to translate 70% of the article. I've recently spent all my money on betting. I am an International student, who just lost a job, used up all my money and now have no money left to pay off my rent. My rent due day was May 18, and now my Landlord is spamming reminder messages every day. Last week, I just sold my PC for $ 800, but it was not enough to pay the rent, so I decided to bet on csgo thinking that I could win $ 1213 to pay the rent. However, with a good start, I was addicted to betting. After losing continuously, I decided not to stop but continue betting, hoping that I could get up to $ 1213 to pay the rent. But now I have nothing left. A lot of stupid matches happened, "Fnatic couldn't win +1.5 ??", "Chaos lost to KTCU", "Complexity lost to SKADE ???", and then a series of ESEA MDL games were there like fixed. ... and then now it's all done with "KTCU win Under 21" and "Buffdaddy's paypal win SC". I don't understand what is going on anymore. Although I tried to invest into games with odd "1.5, 1.6 and even 1.2", I still could not win. Now I'm depressed, feeling like I don't know what to do. I hate corona, because I should be working now and I could make enough money to pay off my rent. Yet this pandemic is bullshit. I'm an International student so I have 0 help from the government. I am an A student, I know I have potential, but now I have nothing, so I feel like there's really 0 reason to live on. I am scared, I am thinking of overdose myself with drugs. Every time the landlord messages me, it pushes me to do it, to end this stupid life. I know some of you have been through a lot, some are older than me, and some are currently betting or in a deficit. That's why I need an advice from you guys, I hope that everyone will be serious and not make fun of this topic, or make fun of my English.
2020-05-28 05:19
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
China FazeIsNoob
TLDR: Stupid student lost all his money on Betting OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL Honest advice: If you are an A student, write papers/essays/assignments for others to earn money, you can easily find a way to do that online.
2020-05-28 05:24
 | 
China SwooksarV2
It's an F. I've got a friend who spent over 400k cad in 1 year.(Like, she's buying non investment items. So it's all food, clothes, and clubs. I would understand cars and houses cause honestly, who doesn't) Holy, even though we're from the same social circle, I don't understand how they can spend soo much.
2020-05-28 05:25
It's funny to make fun of bettors when they're flaming a team, but this is distasteful when they're expressing remorse and going through hard times. I hope you come to repent of your wrongdoing.
2020-05-28 05:43
 | 
China FazeIsNoob
I dont pity people who put themselves in trouble by betting and doping.
2020-05-28 09:54
 | 
China SwooksarV2
I'm going to answer this as a fellow international student But if you don't mind, what country are you currently studying in?
2020-05-28 05:22
I'm studying in Australia
2020-05-28 05:26
 | 
China SwooksarV2
I thought Australia provided financial support to students affected. Here, I found a link. I'm not sure if you already tried but if not, this might be helpful. studyinaustralia.gov.au/English/Study-in.. For your current situation, you can really only try to find some jobs which you can do. If Australia has relaxed some restrictions, you should be able to work, or find some work. There should be some places hiring with good pay because they are in dire need of workers. It would be worth the risk in your situation. For the rent, try talking with your landlord. They will often times relax pay dates and some are just not going to require payments if you tell them your situation. Many will understand so try that. I've also stopped collecting rent from my tenants.(or my parents stopped...) (Also kind of because we're legally not allowed to in Canada at the moment)
2020-05-28 05:36
 | 
China SwooksarV2
Also Australia, oooo. Say hello to my sister. 🤣
2020-05-28 05:55
Going off the fact that the government has done nothing, probably usa
2020-05-28 05:27
 | 
China FazeIsNoob
why shall any government spend tax payer's money to help a foreigner who lost his money on betting?
2020-05-28 05:28
I dont think I'd start betting if the government helped us. But I don't blame the government anyway, cos I'm not Australian.
2020-05-28 05:34
+1
2020-05-28 05:43
 | 
China SwooksarV2
Ah. I know that Canada offers support programs to students who can't work. Didn't america pump billions into support for people? Are international students not Included?
2020-05-28 05:30
america doesnt give a fuck about anyone that isnt america. fuck yeah america fuck yeah
2020-05-28 05:31
 | 
United States habibi_exe
US is kinda retarded rn ngl
2020-05-28 05:42
America doesn't even care about Americans, why would it care about foreigners AXAXAXAXAXA
2020-05-28 06:45
try to find a job, if you’re not lazy, you can work and study, many poor Brazilians work and study simultaneously to pay for their own college.
2020-05-28 05:37
 | 
Australia halyxd
go give ur resume to woolworths and stop gambling like a retard monkey
2020-05-28 05:42
 | 
China SwooksarV2
tenants.org.au/blog/renting-and-covid-19.. Here. I did some reading, but I think they have similar support as Canada. You technically can't get evicted so you shouldn't worry. And if they force you, you can file a complaint. The link above provides some more information. I hope this helped, and good luck. Ps: don't ever gamble if youre unable to lose money. Only gamble if it's money you can afford loosing. It's too risky, just don't. If you invested in some smart stocks, it would be better. Do some research I suggest. I have a feeling Starbucks and McDonald's will increase but don't take my word.
2020-05-28 05:46
+1 I forgot about covid eviction bans hahahahahaha stupid landlords
2020-05-28 05:47
I wish you well in finding a job, which is the best course of action. Also, stop betting.
2020-05-28 05:47
daps | 
United States wtcce4
your best bet is probably to delete any betting accounts you have, come clean with your landlord and hope they're kind enough to give you another month or something, and from there the minute quarantine ends, search as many classified listings/ job sites and try to find whatever job you think would be the easiest for you or at least something you have experience in and try to stick with it, after you get stuff sorted out in the short term, go get professional help
2020-05-28 05:49
He doesn't have to hope his landlord is kind enough, #20
2020-05-28 05:59
daps | 
United States wtcce4
granted it isnt a bad idea but if he doesnt have his shit together even after quarantine ends he's probably going to be gone in an instant, I think it would a much better course of action to just come clean and to present himself as a honest and respectful guy in a really shitty tight spot
2020-05-28 06:08
idk if that would work considering the behavior the landlord is exhibiting money is the only thing that would talk
2020-05-28 06:20
daps | 
United States wtcce4
i dont think we know enough about the guy or the landlord to really know what the response would be, its really just up to his better judgement
2020-05-28 06:43
retard
2020-05-28 05:56
 | 
Poland dreamShow
go play fpl, get #1 spot, grab ez cash, pay ur rent.
2020-05-28 06:37
 | 
Brazil oldStar
Learn from your actions and deal with the consequences of your actions like a man.
2020-05-28 06:41
Gen.G
Cloud9
Sprout
Illuminar
BIG
Spirit
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.