Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Aftermath of looting
 | 
Algeria abdodz45 
And not a single book was looted. youtube.com/watch?v=_p3bBiuCH-g
2020-06-01 02:36
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
im surprised the fat americanos didnt take all the soda
2020-06-01 02:39
 | 
United States Amerika! 
nah dude there are half empty bottles on the floor XD
2020-06-01 03:04
damn they cant even wait to get home to drink it lol
2020-06-01 14:03
Blacks drink liquor
2020-06-02 12:30
imagine having to clean this shit up holy shit.
2020-06-01 02:39
Looters creating more jobs for janitors, we just keep winning!
2020-06-01 02:56
lmao 200IQ from NA corona unemployment rate growing? well not anymore! gaddeeeem
2020-06-01 02:59
 | 
United States HLTV_RUNNER 
took the bait from american, expected from jerman
2020-06-02 03:34
i know he was joking and i expanded on that joke. are you dumb?
2020-06-02 12:29
 | 
kinda, it’s gotten to the point where I think every reply on HLTV is sarcastic
2020-06-02 19:41
 | 
Algeria abdodz45 
lmao this comment made my day ty
2020-06-01 03:39
Ahahaha +1
2020-06-01 03:45
why tf are people looting stores for a problem with the police? How are local businesses affiliated with the status of police brutality lol
2020-06-01 02:40
opportunists nothing else. this has nothing to with the riots besides being able to do that kinda shit during riots.
2020-06-01 02:41
i think its just a testament to how little people actually care about the situation, they are just acting impulsively to vent their hatred against the police when in reality I think the police force is as necessary as an electorate's right to protest and that if you aren't committing any crimes you shouldnt have to worry about "police brutality"
2020-06-01 02:46
 | 
Europe TheDankLord 
+1
2020-06-01 02:48
-1 completely clueless stop talk
2020-06-01 02:48
"im surprised the fat americanos didnt take all the soda" in a grave situation like this your first thought is "americanos don't take soda?"... but im clueless
2020-06-01 02:52
ive already owned several people in this debate #10 shows how dumb u are and i cba spending the time, cya mens
2020-06-01 02:57
 | 
Vietnam Sooaside 
"I've already owned you, argument is over" bad bait, you should be ashamed of yourself.
2020-06-01 06:10
are u the person who said racism doesnt exist? ok
2020-06-01 14:01
 | 
Vietnam Sooaside 
bad bait, maybe go outside and get some exercise
2020-06-01 19:47
 | 
Germany Jermen 
baiter obviously
2020-06-01 02:57
because you are braindead. the police murdered blacks and covered up crimes and nothing happened until protest started. even now the police keeps committing crimes and attack protesters with zero consequences. why care about the law if the police are just criminals?
2020-06-01 03:00
so because of allegations against police officers (that are being proven wrong in court) its ok to loot stores? Why not loot police stations
2020-06-01 03:02
whether it's "okay" is debatable but they live in a system that fucks them over. so why wouldn't they take advantage of it when they got the chance? this is some grocery chain, they probably have insurance anyway. meanwhile the police can kill people without consequences... also NFL player protested peaceful in the past and people got outraged about it too
2020-06-01 03:06
really awful perspective, other people don't deserve to suffer for the crimes of someone else. Your outlook on life is worse than the police officers, at least they were trying to inhibit the activity of someone who they thought was dangerous, but you seem to have this preconceived notion that people deserve something from others, harming businesses is not the answer to police brutality and people don't deserve to "take advantage of it when they get the chance." People like you are more dangerous than any police officer
2020-06-01 03:15
the police killed that black guy (and many others) mainly because they know that usually can get away with it. society is based on social contracts. if one side breaks those contract, why would the other side adhere to it? you are basically just a hypocrite. if the police and politicians like the president are criminals then why still follow the law? the US is a very unequal and selfish society, by design, the same people that want this system are now getting outraged if the people fucked by the system don't follow the rules anymore. e.g. 40 million people became unemployed in the US and all that matters are profit margins. no healthcare, no social system... so it makes only sense to steal shit.
2020-06-01 03:25
Yes Rosseau, society is based on social contracts, that is why the majority of Americans are willing to delegate police officers inherent power in exchange for order and control within their country, to ensure that society can progress without unneeded adversities. For example, would you want to operate a business in a country where crimes weren't penalized? There would be significant damage to the economy and, as a result, all citizens of the country if proper law authority was not employed. I would much rather an occasional felon be treated more harshly than he should be in exchange for a functional economy and countrywide security Police aren't criminals, politicians aren't criminals, president isn't a criminal, I have no idea what you're arguing when you say "if the police and politicians like the president are criminals then why still follow the law?"... they are doing their job even if it feels unfair to a limited minority. The people that complain are never the average person, they are people like George Floyd who have committed crimes in the past There will be corruption everywhere you go, but I think America generally does a good job of limiting what issues might occur with positions of power
2020-06-01 03:32
> the majority of Americans are willing to delegate police officers inherent power in exchange for order and control well, that's probably not true anymore. or at least not for a large part of the population and the whole point I am making. > Police aren't criminals, politicians aren't criminals, president isn't a criminal wtf are you talking about? there are constant cases of the police committing crimes. they murdered a guy on video and it took three days of mass protest to even get the guy arrested. And Trump has an endlessly long history of corruption, crimes, nepotism, abuse of power... and most US politicans are corrupt, even democrats, and mainly represent their sponsors, i.e. rich people and companies. if you are some random poor black guy, why would you follow the rules those people make? they don't give a shit about you, so you take advantage whenever you can, just like they do. > There will be corruption everywhere you go, but I think America generally does a good job of limiting what issues might occur with positions of power ??? the US has completely failed when it comes to that. can't think of a Western country that is worse actually.
2020-06-01 03:38
"well, that's probably not true anymore. or at least not for a large part of the population and the whole point I am making." You are wrong then and are being mislead by the purpose of media. Media outlets will report very specific instances where violence is most prominent, thereby catalyzing the most views possible for their service. However, this only accounts for some cities, some states, but not the majority of the country. A few cities does not account for the remaining 320 million residents in the country. If the police were an issue people would be submitting bills to congress, not protesting by attacking stores. Most people aren't to irrational so think that because a court makes a controversial decision they should attack random, unassociated businesses. Those people deserve to be in jail more than any police officer keeping the peace >wtf are you talking about? there are constant cases of the police committing crimes. they murdered a guy on video and it took three days of mass protest to even get the guy arrested. And Trump has an endlessly long history of corruption, crimes, nepotism, abuse of power... and most US politicans are corrupt, even democrats, and mainly represent their sponsors, i.e. rich people and companies. if you are some random poor black guy, why would you follow the rules those people make? they don't give a shit about you, so you take advantage whenever you can, just like they do. Maybe you don't know what a crime is, or maybe your English is just bad? Either way, you are completely wrong. Police subduing resistance isn't a crime, it is a necessity to ensure a criminal will comply. If the police officer isnt forceful, a criminal would never hesitate. George Floyd was proven to have been using fake money and was resisting arrest, I think that warrants extreme refutation by the police officer. Reports against Trump are unproven btw, if he actually committed a crime he would be impeached like Nixon for example. The entirety of your argument is based on assumption and allegations, you need to conduct some research instead of reading news articles. In America, everyone is equal in law, regardless of what you want to think it is written in the constitution. Rich people have worked hard, regardless of their race, and are rewarded by the capitalist system deservingly so. Moreover, any person can work hard to achieve great things in a country that doesn't restrict people based on race, gender, religion, etc... Unlike a country like China where you need to a purebred Han chinese to succeed in special economic zones of Shanghai, anyone can become rich with the proper effort, unlike a Compared to America, so many countries fail to limit corruption. If you are denying that you do not have a clear grasp on how the world works
2020-06-01 03:54
 | 
+1 200+ iq take
2020-06-02 03:37
The riots already caused thats too , not just the police is criminal , this people doing riots are crimminal too
2020-06-01 03:51
+1
2020-06-01 06:06
It's not fucking debatable. It's beyond any fucking sane person to randomly go loot stores for no reason at all. Get a fucking grip.
2020-06-01 14:15
"While no one condones looting, on the other hand, one can understand the pent-up feelings that may result from decades of repression and people who have had members of their family killed by that regime, for them to be taking their feelings out on that regime," he said. "And I don't think there's anyone in any of those pictures ... (who wouldn't) accept it as part of the price of getting from a repressed regime to freedom."
2020-06-01 14:19
Would you say the same if they broke into your house or looted your shop? LMAO
2020-06-01 05:55
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
problem is african americans aren't committing crimes but still being brutalized
2020-06-01 03:18
The incident was recorded on the smartphones of several bystanders and later circulated on social media.[10] The arrest was made after Floyd allegedly attempted to use a $20 bill in a deli, which an employee suspected was counterfeit. Police stated that Floyd "physically resisted" after being ordered to exit his vehicle before the video was filmed.[11][12][13] The criminal complaint stated Floyd "did not voluntarily get in the car and struggled with the officers, intentionally falling down, saying he was not going in the car, and refusing to stand still" based on body camera footage captured by Kueng and Lane.[14][15] Video recording by a witness, showing the arrested Floyd repeating "Please", "I can't breathe", and "Don't kill me", was widely circulated on social media platforms and broadcast by the media.[10] All four officers were fired the next day.[16] Not only did he attempt to spend fake currency, but he resisted police arrest. I would definitely argue that the police officer was unnecessarily assertive in this situation, but he was within his rights to act accordingly against a potential criminal. People that have counterfeit currency are often involved in large rings of fraudulent behavior, so the police officer definitely thought more of the situation. He acted in a way that acknowledged not only his position, but the potential dangers of George Floyd. It is easier to say how things should have been in hindsight but in a situation where you could be dealing with a seriously dangerous individual sometimes you have to act rashly. The situation could have been avoided entirely if George Floyd hadn't tried to use fake money in the first place
2020-06-01 03:24
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
Aight he used fake money on accident lets kill the man as he's begging for life in front of 4 police officers and several bystanders. Get the fuck out of here with your racist ass
2020-06-01 05:06
Not really sure how you use fake money on "accident" lol do you think he resisted arrest by "accident" as well? Really easy to change the topic of discussion to something like racism when you know you're factually in the wrong, to just strawman like that when your argument is entirely disproven by actual evidence, but alright keep thinking im racist because im logical, in reality I would think this way regardless of his race
2020-06-01 05:13
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
U pick up the note thinking its real and walk in and spend it????? Even if he resisted how is that at all an excuse to kill him. There was 4 police officers there and they couldn't restrain a handcuffed man? This was obviously a hate crime. The officer's record points to previous incidents. They were never trained to kneel on the back of his neck. They are supposed to protect and serve not brutalize.
2020-06-01 05:24
Funny that someone living in America could have worse English than a non-native English speaker, i dont even know what youre trying to say, but from what I could deduce i'll tell you to think about the progression of events Guy attempts to scam a business by spending fake money --> Guy is confronted by police for his crime --> Felon resists arrest --> Police counter his resistance by subduing him. Sounds fair to me, a criminal is punished for acting rashly. I have been arrested by American police before, just allow for the process to go through, you have no reason to fear if you haven't actually committed a crime. If you have committed a crime, you shouldnt have done something so stupid in the first place, it is your own fault for breaking the law. The only reason it seems racist is because he is African American, but when I take his race out of the succession of events it seems like a completely justified situation
2020-06-01 05:37
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
He never resisted arrest. It's easy for you to say "just obey" when you are not african american and aren't profiled for your race. How at all is it justified for him to kneel on his neck and kill him like that?
2020-06-01 05:43
Police stated that Floyd "physically resisted" after being ordered to exit his vehicle before the video was filmed -- straight from the wikipedia article which justifies this claim using three different sources
2020-06-01 05:46
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
Even if he did resist it is not within their training to kneel on his neck like they did. The officer also had many race complaints previous to this incident. You don't live in the United States so you have no idea how bad the police here actually are.
2020-06-01 05:47
I don't think an unemployed 24 year old mcdonalds worker learning to install air conditioners at community college knows whats within the parameters of police officers to do or not to do especially when you seemingly have no idea about amendments like 14, 15, and 16 alongside committees in congress dedicated to african american representation, there is definitely equal representation in America for African Americans, but idiots will always receive the worst treatment. A criminal that resists arrest deserves to be treated poorly to ensure they do not act dangerously, that is just the police officer's job. How they handle it is always obfuscated by media. I think you should have payed a bit more attention during your high school classes, maybe have taken ap gov and comp gov to know more about whats going on around you, because people like you are the reason there is a preconceived notion for africans to fear police officers, all you believe are media outlets due to a lack of education
2020-06-01 05:54
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
Im a law student at a four year university. Yes if they resist arrest they need to be subdued. But what im saying is the way they subdued him was incorrect and unlawful and caused the mans death. Turn on your brain please :)
2020-06-01 05:54
Congrats on attending a 90% acceptance rate law school, definitely proved me wrong! There is no way to be "unlawful" with submission, if he didn't resist there wouldnt have been a problem in the first place :)
2020-06-01 05:56
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
You're completely ignorant. If a cop says "put your hands behind your back" and I resist it does not give him the right to shoot me.
2020-06-01 05:57
To physically resist a cop is doing more than declining to put your hands behind your back ??? Can you read? Makes sense that you're so uninformed. as a law student that barely understands the law rofl, I certainly wouldnt want you as a lawyer
2020-06-01 06:00
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
Resisting arrest is not physically resisting. It's denying commands in any way. They are taught to use necessary force. They used completely unnecessary force. You know you lost the argument so you resort to personal insults.
2020-06-01 06:00
"Police stated that Floyd "physically resisted" after being ordered to exit his vehicle before the video was filmed" -- The quote inscinuates that George Floyd did more to physically resist arrest than declining to put his hands behind his back. You are arguing a point that doesn't exist, but as a lawyer you should pride yourself on being able to induce pivotal details... Seems more like you were too ignorant to apply for a STEM major, taking on a law degree that is too much for you to handle. How can you attempt a career that requires at a minimum the ability to review details when you neglect to read two words in an eight word sentence
2020-06-01 06:03
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
I said I was a law student. Doesn't mean im becoming a lawyer. You just don't get that they used excessive force that wasnt within their training.
2020-06-01 06:03
I would strongly advise you not to become a lawyer then, nothing you've said has held any ground against my refutations, and in a situation where I've provided one piece of evidence you couldnt even read it thoroughly. Considering your arguments come solely from news article headlines, I would venture you aren't very well educated
2020-06-01 06:07
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
You just keep saying that he physically resisted arrest. I'm aware of that. But they were still unjustified to kill him. It's the job of the police to detain criminals not decide their sentence.
2020-06-01 06:07
The job of police is to restrain criminals, if criminal resist their efforts to maintain peace (in a physical manner, insinuating aggression) it is within their job description to defend their own life and the lives of those around them. If George Floyd hadn't broken the law and hadn't resisted police arrest then there wouldn't have been any problem. Btw there is a huge difference between physically resisting arrest and resisting arrest through any other method, I would expect you to know that as a law student as its something taught even in an AP government class
2020-06-01 06:10
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
Dude he was in handcuffs he was in no way harming the police officers.
2020-06-01 06:11
You're making a lot of claims that directly contradict him "physically resisting." If the claim that he was physically resisting was supported in court, it would take someone seriously delusional to doubt both the police force and court system solely because the felon was african american
2020-06-01 06:12
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
Do you disagree that the officers involved broke training and protocol?
2020-06-01 06:13
Stop trying to strawman, the subject is: "african americans aren't committing crimes but still being brutalized" . This African America not only committed fraud, but physically resisted arrest (two imminent crimes). An individual that commits a crime then resists arrest should be restrained to ensure they can be arrested, that is completely within the police officer's authority
2020-06-01 06:16
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
I said "african american's aren't committing crimes and still being brutalized" and you brought up Floyd. Did I ever say Floyd didnt commit a crime?
2020-06-01 06:17
This is a thread about Floyd and you replied to my comment about Floyd, so yes this was certainly about Floyd. You were wrong, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Just be more informed the next time you spew conjecture
2020-06-01 06:18
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
I was not incorrect. You are incorrect. The officers broke the law and the Police Department, the President, and many others stated so.
2020-06-01 06:19
Floyd committed two crimes when you said implied he committed 0, you arent thinking properly because you care more about representation of African Americans the objective application of the law. I'm not responding further, its pretty obvious who is right in this situation
2020-06-01 06:21
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
I never ever implied Floyd did not commit a crime
2020-06-01 06:22
"Read your own fucking words"
2020-06-01 06:23
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
Also the original comment i replied to had no mention of floyd within it. Read your own fucking words.
2020-06-01 06:21
A protest directly in response to the death of Floyd is not associated with Floyd? Braindead?
2020-06-01 06:22
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
The protest isnt explicitly about floyd. It's about police brutality in america.
2020-06-01 06:23
Description of the video: Peaceful demonstrations over the police-involved death of George Floyd in Minneapolis turned chaotic early Thursday morning. Multiple buildings were burned during the riots and businesses were looted, including this Cub Foods on 26th Ave. S. Video courtesy of Lou Raguse, KARE 11. kare11.com/article/news/l... Explicitly states George Floyd to be the catalyst for this protest
2020-06-01 06:27
 | 
United States YEP_COCK 
I suggest you watch the video again and watch the man beg for his life has he's handcuffed on the ground dying.
2020-06-01 06:17
The video does not reveal every detail about the situation, not before or after but only during the most critical part. Of course that will look significantly worse than the actual situation, luckily the objective court system identified that
2020-06-01 06:19
 | 
Sweden iarethinkso 
You are literally taught to not put your knee on their neck. Go watch donut operator's video on it if you don't believe me.
2020-06-02 03:30
completely out of touch with reality, please stay in your hole. fucking idiot, your tongue and fingers should be removed, so you cant express any sort of your deluded mind
2020-06-01 14:07
2020-06-01 14:22
disgusting
2020-06-01 02:40
 | 
Norway TheMushrix 
How many people have died because of this rioting and looting? Does anyone have any numbers?
2020-06-01 02:41
It's really hard to know in the short term I think. If I had to guess, I'd say a couple dozen at least.
2020-06-01 02:42
fucking animals
Expected. People who loot are kind of retarded
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
admins deleting all my threads, that are harmless. We must stand together, the admins are just as the cops. We should start RIOTS too!
2020-06-01 02:47
 | 
United States Amerika! 
hahahaha
2020-06-01 03:07
americans books pick one lol. these niggaz cant even speak properly.
2020-06-01 02:49
 | 
United States Amerika! 
the average iq for the US is 98 the average iq of germany is 98 the average iq for the netherlands is 100 lol damn i guess you both are stupid XD
2020-06-01 03:08
well just the fact that you posted some "average iq" stat here proves my point. too much weed I'd say
 | 
United Kingdom Cosharek 
Thinking weed makes you stupid makes you look stupid
2020-06-01 04:08
nt junkie
2020-06-01 05:22
 | 
United Kingdom Cosharek 
Ez report hahaha
2020-06-02 03:10
germany have 83 million people netherlands have 17 million considering that you prolly doesnt know what you're trying to say
2020-06-01 05:32
 | 
United States Amerika! 
china has 1.1 billion people and germany has 80 million and china ranks higher than germany when it comes to iq
2020-06-01 19:19
why you changed you flag? suspicious
2020-06-01 20:11
trk | 
United States chill_sage 
disgusting riot animals
2020-06-01 03:00
zombies can't read
2020-06-01 03:01
how you know that
2020-06-01 05:33
 | 
Indonesia captaindog0 
Source : trust me bro
2020-06-01 06:28
legit
2020-06-01 20:15
patetics... it isnt about george anymore, neither blackslivematters, but about blacks behavior, which is worse than the cop himself
 | 
Netherlands toothpaste 
don't play their race game, that's how they justify this shit
What happened?
dw they just play too much fortnite and rust :)
2020-06-01 05:58
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
I wonder what's that liquid on the floor.
2020-06-01 14:18
The real aftermath started with the virus-the leftists cities are seeing mass exodus. The result? Everyone gets to pay higher taxes as the dumber than fuck leftists will not let asset prices bottom inhibiting people moving back into these cities. Add in the work from home over the most expensive office space in the US- and these cities are doomed and it is already happening-despite covid home sales in the suburbs are booming.
2020-06-02 03:13
 | 
Australia sad_faze_fan 
kiwi btw
2020-06-02 03:15
 | 
Croatia gmchanger97 
#booklivesmatter
2020-06-02 03:16
sAw
Secret
Hard Legion
Gambit Youngsters
TIGER
Beyond
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.