Thread has been deleted
Last comment
LYRICS THAT MOTIVATE YOU ???? ???? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 | 
World rip in pepperino 
youtu.be/FsACxVMH0vg?t=16 "Burning churches 'til they dirt Walk off and throw up the set Just another Sunday purge, I'm ISIS with blades and a neck" F*ck religion, only makes war tbh.
2020-06-01 21:10
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
For 30 odd years I have lived with this curse My vocabulary was stunted at birth By a witchdoctor from over the seas Casting a strange voodoo magic on me Now when I speak, it's rather absurd An endless tirade of four letter words I lash out in anger at all in my way Shocking, unspeakable things that I say Fuck you, you're a fucking wanker We're gonna punch you right in the balls Fuck you with a fucking anchor You're all cunts, so fuck you all Fuck you, you're a fucking wanker We're gonna punch you right in the balls Fuck you with a fucking anchor You're all cunts, so fuck you all Fuck you! Long I have waited to have my revenge To bring that witchdoctor to his bitter end So I have gathered a ship and a crew We're sailing to find him, we know what to do On a dark moonless night, when he least suspects We'll creep up behind him, so hard to detect We'll bring out our anchor by the light of the stars And shove it inside of his big fucking arse
2020-06-01 21:12
 | 
Ukraine QMstargazer 
Giles Corey - I'm going to do it I'm going to kill my self To kill my self To kill my self I'm going to kill my self So there won't be nothing left I'm going to remove myself Remove myself Remove myself I'm going to remove myself So there won't be nothing left
2020-06-01 21:14
Last line is a double negative, happy ending
2020-06-02 10:03
Video not available 0/8 didn't even have to open the thread
2020-06-01 21:16
Kazakhstan r@W 
2020-06-01 21:17
i wanna be billionaire so freaking baadd
2020-06-01 21:18
word
2020-06-01 23:06
well then hltv is a bad place for u .
2020-06-01 23:08
" I think my choppa gay, i put him out the closet"😎😎😎😎😎
2020-06-01 23:13
Roflcopter go SUISUISUISUISUISUISUISUI
2020-06-02 10:04
You don't know how much I need you While you're near me I don't feel blue And when we kiss I know you need me too I can't believe I've found a love that's so pure and true But it all was bullshit It was a goddamn joke And when I think of you, Linda I hope you fucking choke I hope you're glad with what you've done to me I lay in bed all day long feeling melancholy You left me here all alone, tears running constantly Oh, somebody kill me please Somebody kill me please I'm on my knees, pretty pretty please Kill me I want to die Put a bullet in my hea-a-a-a-ad
2020-06-01 23:16
i watch my grandpa say penis
2020-06-01 23:19
s1mple | 
Brazil s1mg 
nt peperino from korea
2020-06-01 23:21
I must finally attain global Elite.. I must finally attain global Elite... I must finally attain global Elite... But, alas, i am stuck to fucking mg1, cause of brainless cheaters, gg
2020-06-01 23:21
>mg1 >cheaters kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
2020-06-02 14:18
My fav lyrics involve the hundreds of millions dead thanks to the religion causes war Stalin and Mao. tbh absent religion same fuckheads would be doing fuckhead stuff using something else. while same pea brained morons would be blaming that something else instead of the fuckheads.
2020-06-01 23:23
Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
2020-06-01 23:23
 | 
Portugal CrappyJayPee 
rofl
2020-06-02 14:05
LaimB | 
Lithuania Martis 
Varg burning churches > suicide boys rapping about burning churches
2020-06-01 23:25
It's a dirty game, it's a dirty world I sell cocaine to a pregnant girl Ain't no tellin' what I do for that paper And when it comes to sellin' dope, I got a major (Dirty, dirty game) 40 pounds of weed, 40 different flavours I'm not a drug dealer, I'm a life saver, saver, saver Everyday in my life I'm countin' paper I'm Stitches, but I'm also your loyal savior
2020-06-01 23:24
u zagori na izvoru rijeke cikole stala braca da obrane nase domove
 | 
Finland Smoonah 
All the world was a dream I couldn't shake - in a midnight reverie of which I'll never wake - that started mundane enough with an incessant tapping on the windowpane separating me from the storm. Where inside I sat, me the loathsome fool, with my head cocked sideways in confusion as my looking glass became a two-way mirror and you can watch me hide from everything on this living sphere. But don't you dare darken my doorstep, stranger - never a step more; No, no, Nevermore! You see, I have this reoccurring dream where we snuck past scores of slumbering guards and fixed that rustic iron key to that lock to set you free. "I would bring you liberty!" Where in reality I'm a coward. I'm collateral matter swayed by banalities of time and space. I'm a name without a face. My trepidation reached threshold and my terror turned to madness - when I awoke I was swinging at shrouded silhouettes and stumbled out the door where my anger was extinguished by this downpour. Compelled, void of volition, my steps propelled through this chronic storm, where there in the clearing - throughout the gaps in the trees - dark smoke flickered from fire illuminating my unease. Like clockwork, seven sisters turned together in a circle, autonomy abandoned, they moved singular and perpetual around a dark blue flame where I heard you call my name: "I am the fire that is never quenched, and I am the river that will not run dry." When I slept in that garden, Lord did you see me as I was dreaming?
dont listen to motivating music that much, but this song, even how depressing it is, purifies my soul genius.com/Earl-sweatshirt-solace-lyrics the best 5+ minute song in all of hip hop
2020-06-01 23:30
also fuck you arboga
2020-06-01 23:34
LoOna | 
Korea ARBOGA 
what i done
2020-06-02 14:03
highly doubt you're 32 years old with 2 kids
LoOna | 
Korea ARBOGA 
you're right, i'm 31 still
2020-06-02 14:13
ok 16 y/o
LoOna | 
Korea ARBOGA 
just cause you're one doesn't mean other people on the net are
2020-06-02 14:17
even if you're not 16 you act like a 16 year old. having gayass relationships and break ups on the internet
2020-06-02 14:20
LoOna | 
Korea ARBOGA 
online break ups still feel like a dagger going through your heart.
2020-06-02 14:36
L
2020-06-02 14:36
 | 
Russia ImAmnesiac 
Balenci Balenci Balenci Balenci
2020-06-01 23:38
 | 
Russia Jet1k 
fuck i wanted to say it first
2020-06-02 10:03
rain | 
United Kingdom EKersh 
Strawberry peels Strawberry peels Strawberry peels Strawberry peels Strawberry peels Strawberry peels Strawberry peels Strawberry peels
2020-06-02 14:10
leaf | 
Canada ZHF 
disco inferno (Burn baby burn) burn that mother down (Burn baby burn) disco inferno (Burn baby burn) burn that mother down
2020-06-01 23:39
 | 
United States Phamous3k 
AMERICA!!! FUCK YEAH! youtu.be/U1mlCPMYtPk
2020-06-02 00:11
2020-06-02 00:14
allu | 
India somecunt 
Hall of fame - The script
2020-06-02 08:02
 | 
Croatia cLutcheR7 
EZ4ENCE ENCE ENCE PUTTED UPPERBELT PUTTED UPPERBELT
2020-06-02 08:03
 | 
Indonesia captaindog0 
A7X - Afterlife Give me a chance to be that person I wanna be (I am unbroken; I'm choking on this ecstasy) Oh Lord I'll try so hard but you gotta let go of me (Unbreak me, unchain me, I need another chance to live)
2020-06-02 08:05
 | 
Sweden GeT_CoRrEcT 
This is good shit
2020-06-02 09:30
 | 
Indonesia captaindog0 
dope
2020-06-02 09:42
 | 
Sweden GeT_CoRrEcT 
Did the priest rape you or something?
2020-06-02 09:33
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
Every post is a disgusting piece of dirtbag...
2020-06-02 09:33
 | 
Denmark Lassy 
2020-06-02 09:34
f0rest | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina veasih 
LMAO
2020-06-02 14:00
FORSYY | 
Czech Republic MSQT 
2020-06-02 09:46
wtf is that logic so shallow
2020-06-02 09:45
"Oh, whatever I do now, it's all pointless"; I saw your distressed face, And I knew just saying "don't give up" Wasn't going to cut it! "Then you need to keep your spirits up, Or else tomorrow will daze you too!" With that, I take you along, Perhaps a little forcefully... Feeling blue in the sunlight, I'm genuinely concerned for you! Your eyes get watery; "I'm sure it's no use for a weakling like me..." But I believe in you, because you're you! So why not look at what's ahead? When things are truly hopeless, I'll give your heart the support it needs! Don't give up with "might as well"s, That's a big no-no! Hey, can't we go ahead together? Let's destroy all those lonesome feelings! "I don't even know what's going on..." You say as you hold in tears again Sighing all the time and shutting your eyes; Yikes, this is desperate! "If you don't give it all you've got, Your memories will vanish into yesterday!" So we dash down the streets, No doubt against your will... Feeling blue in the evening, As the sunlight is locked away, In a moment, your face lamented, And soundless tears spilled and faded... This terribly small world Bares its big fangs; Thinking "I wanted us to be together," It weighs down on your heart... Even if my meager words Can't get through anymore, I want to give you strength! "I want to help you. Please, grant my wish!" "Believe in you, because you're you!" Say it loud, and mean it! "It's absolutely not hopeless! If you wish for it, you'll meet again!" Taking a great big breath, You timidly faced the distant moon, And shouted, "I'll give it a shot!" ...Did that sound kinda cool? I guess.
2020-06-02 11:03
 | 
Lithuania Edze 
Well respected in this hip-hop, lil' Polo be spittin' facts A lot of rappers doin' way more stuntin' than givin' back You ain't my color, then you don’t know the struggle of livin' black Cops kill us and we protest, what type of shit is that? Man, if the police shoot at one of my brothers, I'm blickin' back We hate each other, so we just wanna score and go tit-for-tat All these shorties want is points, they ain't chasin' a different stat Really riskin' it all, what’s the point when that nigga rat? We seventeen, got forty years in that court when we gettin' cracked Stuck in the system, they just watchin' us fail while they sittin' back The government cuttin' checks, but can't cut a nigga some slack It's hard to get a job, so we hustle and flip a pack It's all a set-up, no wonder why they call this bitch a trap Life was messed up, a matter of time 'til that nigga snap Post-traumatic stress, so them triggers keep gettin' tapped R.I.P. Malcolm, I promise to conquer and fill them gaps Them corners leave a nigga boxed in, tryna break free Crazy how I love the same block that tried to break me Pray that I ain't in my own hood when they take me This all we know, a life of peace what we can't see I'm from where we unheard and we can't speak We go to school, they try to tell us what we can't be Profit with a billion-dollar mind like I'm JAY-Z
2020-06-02 11:07
cya cya cya cya in 10 10 10 10 cya in 10 10 10 cya in 10
2020-06-02 11:07
good song
2020-06-02 13:56
 | 
Austria Dorsch 
Scooter "Maria" the whole song
2020-06-02 11:35
 | 
Poland PeterRed 
Into the motherland the German army march Comrades stand side by side to stop the Nazi charge Panzers on Russian soil a thunder in the east One million men at war Soviet wrath unleashed!
2020-06-02 13:59
 | 
Indonesia iqbaltaufiq17 
pink guy - stfu
f0rest | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina veasih 
youtu.be/kbialNJT69k Lyrics: Well she calls me up when she's broken, Says to leave my front door open, I come home to find her smoking, With her eyes all fragile and thin, She's always been hopeless at hoping, Always coped badly with coping, And I never know when she's joking, She never lets anyone in, I know I'm a fool to let her run away with my heart, And she'll never tire of these games, Loving her is like playing catch in the dark, I'm a tear drop in an ocean of flames, And we'll drink too much for a wednesday, She'll ask me why none of her men stay, I tell her just what her friends say, It never goes down too well, And she'll stay hear til late in the evening, But she's always arriving or leaving, Never decides to believe in, The people who know her so well, I know I'm a fool to let her run away with my heart, And she'll never tire of these games, Loving her is like playing catch in the dark, I'm a tear drop in an ocean of flames, She says if we're single at 40, We'll get married and move to the country, But I know she'll never want me, Then its five fifteen in the morning, I reach for her whilst I'm yawning, She leaves me with no warning. Edit: Have a good day!
2020-06-02 14:08
Circling your head contemplating everything you ever said Now I see the truth I got a doubt A different motive in your eyes and now I'm out See you later I see your fantasies You wanna make it a reality baby paved in gold See inside, inside of our heads yeah Well now that's over I see your motives inside Decisions to hide Back off I'll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong Headstrong we're Headstrong Back off I'll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong This is not where you belong I can't give everything away I won't give everything away Conclusions manifest your first impressions got to be your very best I see you're full of shit is not so right That's how you play I guess you get through every night Now that's over I see your fantasies You wanna make it a reality Paved in gold See inside, inside of our heads Well now that's over I see your motives inside And your decisions to hide Back off I'll take you on Headstrong to take on any one I know that you are wrong Headstrong, we're headstrong Back off I'll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong And this is not where you belong Where you belong I can't give everything away This is not where you belong I won't give everything away I know I know all about I know I know all about I know I know all about I know I know all about Your motives inside And your decision to hide Back off I'll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong Headstrong, we're headstrong Back off I'll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong And this is not where you belong Where you belong This is not where you belong I can't give everything away This is not where you belong I won't give everything away Where you belong This is not where you belong
 | 
Europe Joebama 
[Verse 1: Josh Homme] Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol Oh, Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol [Chorus: Josh Homme] Cocaine, cocaine Cocaine, oh Cocaine [Guitar Solo] [Break] Oh [Verse 2: Josh Homme & Rob Halford] Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol Oh, Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol [Chorus: Josh Homme & Rob Halford] Cocaine Cocaine Cocaine [Outro: Josh Homme & Rob Halford, Josh Homme] Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol (Cocaine!) Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol (Cocaine!) Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol (Cocaine!) Oh, Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol (Cocaine!) Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol (Cocaine!) Oh, Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, cocaine
2020-06-02 14:29
 | 
Russia SW@G 
How long will they mourn me? Every motherfuckin' day homie You stayed down when the other n*ggas didn't know me From my heart to the trigger you my fuckin' n*gga And things won't be the same without ya n*gga (plz dont ban me, copy paste)
2020-06-02 14:34
 | 
Portugal hybridz 
THY ART IS MURDER - HOLY WAR I reject pocket lined political demons Who arm the ignorant for election season Empires buried in sand A history of the failures in man Armies of guardians, servants of bibles Reciting verses as they stand before rifles Millions of lives erased Hatred marked as madness Violence in leaves of scripture A world aflame with malice We will all die for nothing There is silence in the house of God There is only the cry of hell
2020-06-02 14:35
Sangal
Tikitakan
Oceanus
New England Whalers
Lucid Dream
Bren
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.