Thread has been deleted
Last comment
WoW Classic
Sweden m4st4m4st3r4wp 
The best fucking game ever. I dont care what u guys say about witcher 3 or mass effect or csgo or lol or whatever game u say. Nothing beats WoW during classic/vanilla and tbc. Its insane how little ppl seem to talk about it. I wish blizzard would announce the game much more. The game is fucking godtier.
2020-06-01 23:14
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Qatar zablitz 
1 DAY TO CLEAR RAIDS KEKW.
2020-06-01 23:15
and? the game isnt hard. the difficulty of a game doesnt determine if its good or bad.
2020-06-01 23:17
 | 
Qatar zablitz 
LOL get a load of this guy, wow is only good as its endgame content and wow classic has 0 meaningful reliability except on patch launch day unless you go full neck-beard to be one of the 3 people to be highlord/warlord on you server. If the raids aren't good and the gear that they drop don't impact you ability to clear them then it's pointless. Also how is bot farms and reagent mafias going for you KEKW.
2020-06-01 23:22
"wow is only good as its endgame content"????????????????????????????? wow is about the journey. not just doing raids. its about leveling, community and making friends. the gear doesnt impact? have u even played the game? ofc it has an impact. u can clear the raids even faster with better gear. and u can find good pve gear thats good for pvp. what u mean no impact.
2020-06-01 23:23
 | 
Qatar zablitz 
HAHAHAHAHAHA NICE JOKE BOOMER. Classic leveling aoe grinding, 90% of the playerbase is stuck in ironforge and orgrimmar doing jackshit since phase 2 and being social is irrelevant as everyone that is actually doing contnent and not faffing about is doing non-stop min max and no one wants to waste their time on new players. Also clear speed does not equal repeatability especially when full current raid tier will affect your average guild's clear time by 15-20 mins KEKW. "Good gear for pvp" That is instantly invalidated by clicking /follow in AV and farming honor to rank 8 and get what is essentially free loot. PVP so easy even bots can do it KEKW.
2020-06-01 23:29
you think buying max level boost or being able to get max level in a day is better?
2020-06-01 23:35
 | 
Sweden Heilon 
yes because then you actually have gameplay. Play classic if ur a casual gamer who likes the journey and lore, play retail if u have any intentions in becoming a good player and or doing content thats somewhat challenging.
2020-06-01 23:37
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
The thing is, while the endgame content in retail has been relatively good for the past few expansions the game itself is just not fun. I even enjoyed MoP for what it was, but after the squish and removal of all the fun spells at that time, the game just turned into shite.. not to mention the facebook-game garrisons
2020-06-01 23:49
+1 in wod there was nothing to do, in bfa the replayability is mundane, tidious, repetitive and quite meaningless, all their systems failed, azerite, titanforging, island expeditions, warfronts (LMAO), wpvp etc. at least mythic runs are alright, new raids are challenging
2020-06-02 00:21
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Oh god, Titanforging gotta be the dumbest thing they've ever put into the game, and it still exists in some other handicapped variant
2020-06-02 01:27
Yeah, corruption...
2020-06-02 08:47
 | 
Qatar zablitz 
LOOOOOOOOOOOL you think leveling is an anyway relevant to retail wow? Sure you can pay for it and speedrun it with looms and stacking experience buffs but at least you can't clear a 20+ mythic key or Mythic n'zoth by just breathing in a general direction or get 2.2K rating but just afking in BGS.
2020-06-01 23:38
and? wow is not an esport. its not about being the best raider ever. leveling is a huge part of why wow was good. and in retail since wotlk/cata leveling has been dogshit. there is a reason why the game was huge during the 3 first versions of the game and then started dying quickly. ppl dont give a shit about having incredibly hard dungeons and raids. thats not what wow is about.
2020-06-01 23:41
 | 
Qatar zablitz 
Tell that to 99% of the playerbase, wow has always been about the endgame. The most done content in TBC was arenas and the sunwell zone (sunwell plateau) and Trial of the crusader zone (argent tournament) and ICC in wrath. No one is saying Classic is a bad iteration of wow, it's decent enough, but to act like it's the peak of wow when everyone is seeing all its flaws right now is delusional.
2020-06-01 23:45
i think tbc is the best version of wow and vanilla slightly behind. even if the endgame is really ez in classic, retail has had so much bad shit ever since cata and especially since wod. its been so bad that there is no way those versions were better than vanilla and tbc. everything bad since wotlk: heirlooms lfd non-progressive raids lfr cross realm warforge/titanforge FOUR difficulties in raids (lfr, normal, heroic AND mythic) leveling is overall just too easy and fast pvp scaling personal loot in raids no pvp vendors transmog (in some ways bad some ways good) every class is the same, everyone has a stun, movement ability, defensive cooldown, healing etc. feels like every class is the same. probably more that ive forgotten. some of these are fixed but most of these are still in retail and its so fucking bad. its so easy to fix retail by just removing some of these things but blizzard wants the game to be for either braindead players or ultra tryhard method players. sure, if u are a super tryhard raider and 20 key dungeon player i can understand, but for casuals, retail is fucking dogshit. imo wow is not a game that should be made for players that are trying to get world first on the hardest difficulty on the hardest raid. as i said, wow is not an esport. its losing all of its rpg elements. MMORPG.
2020-06-01 23:54
 | 
Qatar zablitz 
Heirlooms are only available to veterans that can pay literally hundreds of thousands of gold for them and doesn't affect the grand majority of players. A full set of looms for 1 gear type costs 450k+ grinding old missions for rings. LFD is irrelevant since m+. What does progressive even mean? LFR is entry gate raiding for new players in the same way that ZG is what is your point? Cross-realm is bad why? And if you say community let me remind you that server transfers in wow classic are a thing and your reputation doesn't matter. RNG in gear is bad and i don't like it that much but is it truly that much worse than you pvp pre-rank 11 bis be a level 48 leveling trinket, looking at you ferals and rogues. Scaling is disabled for rated pvp and only affects randoms. At least you get loot in raids and not have to share 3 pieces per boss over 4 people with a chance for one of those being for a class that is non-existent in your faction. Transmog removes the limits on visual progression of characters and doesn't lock you into 1 set for an entire tier. Because the content requires that all classes be functional in a given setting, compare that to the absolute meme specs that are Balance shadow Arcane or Ret pala any non-warr tank etc etc If you only wanna focus on the negatives than classic has much much more shortcomings compared to retail. I still think that the game is not at it's legion BC and WOTLK peak but the complaints from classic players seem benign when you look at the current state of classic.
2020-06-02 00:09
and here it is again. the only thing that is good is for the ultra tryhard players that do mythic 20+ and mythic raids. if you srsly dont know why LFR is bad and why you cant compare it to ZG then there is no point of arguing anymore. i would have to write an essay for you to understand it seems like. i can really tell you ONLY care about the end end end of the game. mythic+ and mythic raids. you dont give a shit about any of the rpg nor mmo elements that this game is supposed to have. you treat this game like an esport. its ok for you to play the game in that way but thats not what most people want. wow is made for casuals. its not a tryhard game. and thats why retail has been failing for 10 years now.
2020-06-02 00:27
 | 
Qatar zablitz 
>thats not what most people want Statistically it is. It's just not what YOU want. And you say retail is failing but Legion had more active Subs than Classic and early tbc according to wowdb averages? Stop acting like wow is not the biggest mmo by a country mile or that it's decline is not because of it now has to share game time with other bigger genres and not a general decline in quality. Edit: Also please enlighten me how Hakkar is in anyway harder than LFR n'zoth with the class stacking that's happening in classic.
2020-06-02 00:41
its not about DIFFICULTY. just the fact that u sit in org and just queue up and dont say a word in lfr is the problem. wow is a single player game in retail until you get to the very end. statstically it is? show me those stats. there is a reason why the game grew during vanilla and tbc and then stopped during wotlk and the dropped hard.
2020-06-02 00:45
 | 
Qatar zablitz 
As opposed to sitting to ZG entrance on Alts or just sitting in ORG and IF just queing AV all day? Here are the stats generated by google search, wowdb logs and Machine learning since wow stopped releasing numbers in WOD. i.redd.it/b0j1aag43j821.jpg And before you say it's fake let me know if you actually played legion and seen the absurd number of people and guilds clearing 15+ and raids, especially in Tomb and Argus. BFA has been a let down true but then so was WOD and the game recovered exceptionally after it with the "bad" and "modern" legion.
2020-06-02 00:50
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Classic was the example of everything they did right, where everything wasn't meant to streamline your experience to a linear storyline where there wasn't some "clear path" to show you.. And on top of that you had a bunch of things you could to do to improve your character, both in terms of quest for skills and gear. That's what made the leveling experience great, especially if you're playing with a few friends. TBC followed the same fundementals as Classic and was pretty much just an upgrade of better endgame content and challenging content. WotLK is where things went wrong and catered too much to the casuals with all the streamlined garbage
2020-06-01 23:55
 | 
Qatar zablitz 
"Streamlined" as opposed to what huh? The current clear cut content pathing of ZG>Silithus>AQ? Don't tell me anyone but pvp min-maxxers looking for a specific item clear MC because that's a a lie and we both know it. "That's what made the leveling experience great" too bad that's not how anyone levels now except for the people actively going out of their way to do so or the ones just clearing zones for quest XP to grind to level 60. TBC was good but what made good was it's endgame not it leveling, what is remembered more Kharazan or hellfire peninsula? "Wotlk catered to casuals" That's why it had some of the hardest endgame dungeons and two of the most difficult raid tiers in teh game's history lol. But i'm sure you did LK unbuffed back in the day because it's easy garbage lol.
2020-06-02 00:15
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Streamlined as in EVERYTHING. Quests, professions, spells, exploring, dungeons, raids. The entire game is streamlined and tells you what to do EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. It's basically just like playing a single-player RPG instead of being an open world where you need to explore and accomplish tasks to make your character stronger as in a real MMORPG. "too bad that's not how anyone levels now except for the people actively going out of their way to do so or the ones just clearing zones for quest XP to grind to level 60." Of course it isn't? That's the whole point, the game is just simply not designed for that anymore whatsoever. Obviously I wouldn't do it myself either in retail, especially considering the massive amount of leveling content you have to pass to get to the current expansion. And yeah, you're just repeating what I already said. TBC upped the endgame tremendously. The fact that you don't think that the leveling aspect in TBC, which is almost identical to classic instead of more viable classes, is bad is just your personal opinion which the majority of people who like classic/TBC disagree with. "That's why it had some of the hardest endgame dungeons and two of the most difficult raid tiers in teh game's history lol." Only thing difficult about WotLK was Ulduar, which I actually liked a lot. But it's nothing compared to Sunwell, vanillaNaxx or even AQ.
2020-06-02 01:41
 | 
Qatar zablitz 
How is it anyway different to the fixed status of Classic leveling, endgame and professions? Professions work essentially the same barring having a default current expansion starting zone, questing is the same except without brackets with your choices being grind aoe farm do x zone or do y zone and the raids are the same but now it's MC>BWD>ZG>AQ>NAXX instead of ULD>BOD>EP>NL. "Going out of their way" Means that this is not how the majority of people spend most of their time leveling retard. And i never said that leveling in TBC was bad, it's not what's memorable about it tho. >Only thing difficult about WotLK was Ulduar Because ICC especially the blood wing was easy right? And halls of reflection/escape from the lich king was easy right?and oculus and halls of lightning were easy right? Do you even know what you are talking about? Also >Hard >Sunwell, vanillaNaxx or even AQ. All of these are piss poor easy compared to the current Mythic tier. Sunwell was cleared in in 48 mins on netherwing private server, AQ will be downed day 1 like the last 3 raid tiers and Naxx will be downed the moment people get the dreadnought set. Remember when people said MC, BWD and ZG were hard too? And then they were downed on day 1? Vanilla raiding is a joke.
2020-06-02 02:05
 | 
Sweden Heilon 
Imagine actually calling vanilla raids difficult. I want a list of your CE's to back that up. As someone who actually has CE every raid since TBC you're just ignorant to call them more difficult. If it was so difficult, why does every new tier take 1-2 weeks of clearing after months of preparation and hundreds of millions of gold spent etc for EXTREME minmaxing by the absolute best? In classic, sure vanilla raggy took longer, but that had nothing to do with the difficulty of the boss nor gamedesign. People were retarded and had shit pcs, it didnt make it more difficult tho. Look at classic (which isnt wrongfully patched), it got cleared without even a full team of 60's. All of em had shit gear =)
2020-06-02 08:33
pushing meters and increasing clear time is literally the only interesting thing about the game. your "journey" is a joke it was just aoe/cleave groups to 60.
2020-06-01 23:48
I stopped after 3 days when it came out.
fortnite kid with 0 patience that wants instant lvl 60?
No, i love questing and grinding. But i just got very demotivated because people got lvl 60 very fast and raids was cleared. Ill wait for TBC that shit is better
2020-06-01 23:22
it will be the same thing in tbc. ppl will get to 70 in like 3 days and raids cleared the same day. if thats the problem for you then idk wtf u r.
2020-06-01 23:24
wow classic was a fun month
u didnt even make it to 60 in a month
2020-06-01 23:16
Everyone i played with quit before 60 so no i didnt i ended sub at lvl 55 warrior and 30 warlock
I was 60 after like 14 days, whats your point?
2020-06-01 23:18
my point is he quit before he even got to 60. how can u then say the game was fun for a month only?
2020-06-01 23:19
wotlk > bc > classic > shit > rest expansions
 | 
Qatar zablitz 
bc=legion for pve and mop was also good.
wotlk was good but its just nostalgia man. wotlk was the beginning of the end. lfd, heirlooms, non-progressive raids etc.
2020-06-01 23:18
yes, but i still think its kind of golden middle, its not too casual but made some stuff easier, i think the previous two are worse only because of balance, just because classic was totally a new game, a lot of broken stuff, then in BC they made a lot of progress but still some specs are op and some are useless, in wotlk the balance is the best it has ever been, every spec is playable, i'd say only enh shamans are a bit below others
2020-06-01 23:23
and its not nostalgia i still play it on private servers xD i'd play BC definitely if it comes out on official ones, classic is a bit boring for me but i really enjoyed the streams in the beggining classic was perfect for exploring stuff, and just enjoying the game, but when in 2020 people rush through the content u realize its really poorly balanced and etc
2020-06-01 23:27
i agree on your points on #17. but i really dislike that in wotlk, when a new raid comes out, the previous raids are basically useless. so if u start playing during icecrown citadel, then thats the only raid u get to do cuz ppl dont give a shit about the previous ones.
not entirely true but yes, people dont go to naxx or ulduar for gear, only for achievements, eye of eternity is useless too, but you need to do the other ones in the beginning (for example the crusader challenge thing is the most important before icc, dont remember how that raid is called, anubarak is the last boss)
2020-06-01 23:31
the worst thing is probably farming emblems of frost
2020-06-01 23:32
Started on a high, ended on a low.
2020-06-02 00:11
TBC>everything
2020-06-01 23:50
id definitely play it but i think balance is still a bit poor , class design better than classic but worse than wotlk
2020-06-02 00:36
nah man i fkn love the bfa story campaign. its very well done
2020-06-02 00:02
wotlk > rest
2020-06-01 23:20
go and bring me 12 spiderfeets, - now go and kill 20 pigs,- nice now search 25 green flowers- jeah very good game ....
2020-06-01 23:24
nt fortnite kid
2020-06-01 23:25
hey go 30 times in the same raid to find a sword, lets goooooo
go 30 times on dust 2 to get a higher rank, lets gooooooo
2020-06-01 23:30
spend all that time killing bots, spending months for what? nothing xd
this game is so trash men hahaha , just nolifer play this
spend all the time killing noobs on mirage, spending months for what? nothing xd
i do not spend 1 month farming pigs like others i just spend 1-3h in 3 matches and then i go do some important stuff )
2020-06-01 23:59
 | 
Finland HARD4ENCE 
That's more or less the essence of it. It was fun 15 years ago..
2020-06-02 00:36
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
More people play it now than 15 years ago, so I guess your opinion is relatively worthless.
2020-06-02 01:45
 | 
Finland HARD4ENCE 
According to what sources? From what I can tell their subscription numbers have been in a deep dive for like 5 years. WoW is NOWHERE near as popular now as it was during let's say WOTLK days..
2020-06-02 07:07
Rambo | 
Denmark Husted 
Classic>Retail But game is def not s tier
2020-06-01 23:26
B1T | 
Ukraine devitt 
what so special about it? leveling to 60, arena,bg, raids(with 90's mechanics which are ez as fuck) grind, repeat yea,such a great game
what so special about csgo? start the game, buy the same 5 guns the entire game and shoot people in the head and plant/defuse the bomb, repeat. yea, such a great game
B1T | 
Ukraine devitt 
i didnt say a word about csgo, don't change topic plz
i mean, your argument is stupid. you can make that argument for so many games. and you are on a csgo forum so i guess u enjoy csgo.
2020-06-01 23:31
No arenas in classic , the only bad thing
2020-06-01 23:55
Awful class balance too.
2020-06-02 00:09
KRIMZ | 
Denmark slacking 
+1 but miss arenas really bad 5 times rank1 glad btw goml
nice man. yeah, i think overall tbc is slightly better than vanilla cuz of pvp system and arenas.
2020-06-01 23:33
 | 
Finland neksu 
it was great for 2 months but almost every friend quit it due to being busy in real life :/
2020-06-01 23:35
osrs top 1
2020-06-01 23:37
i played elysium/lights hope + classic and the game is just shit man, very uncomplete. bad pvp, PVE is a joke, no content, grinding is easy, stale, tbc release will be better.
2020-06-01 23:45
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
It's decent, but there's a lot that could be better. Botters not getting banned, bunch of multiboxers everywhere, AV nerfed, outdated melee leeway, layers and ridiculously fast mob spawn timers. I'm still playing and raiding once in a while, but I just feel that it could have been a lot better.. and I really miss the huge playernumbers from the privateservers like Nostalrius that really made the world feel alive and then some I'm just waiting for TBC really, arena is where it's at
2020-06-01 23:46
 | 
Brazil batcompany 
Can you guys give me some advice about starting as a fresh new player on this game? Kinda bored of FPS (can't get past thru AK on MM for months) and I don't fell motivated to start campaign on single player games.
2020-06-01 23:53
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
I can give you some pointers, but first tell me which class you want to start off with
2020-06-02 00:00
Classic is more noob/casual friendly, I suggest you play a priest, you can lvl quite easily with shadow and still heal in dungs, getting fast invites. The less you research the game the more fun you will have, min maxing kinda ruined classic for a lot of ppl, find a guild for you and ur golden.
2020-06-02 00:08
will try in the future but rn im playing on bfa private server
2020-06-02 00:01
+1 i play warlock and paladin
2020-06-02 00:04
Tbc was the best. I got ashes of alar on my 2nd time on TK 😎, Disc priest ftw
2020-06-02 00:05
+1 TBC > everything even tho wotlk was really really good
2020-06-02 00:11
Only bad thing about tbc is the flying imo Wotlk was amazing at the start, all the classes felt good to play shame they added lfg/heirlooms etc.
2020-06-02 00:13
 | 
United Kingdom Breezeeh 
osrs 1mil times better
2020-06-02 00:38
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
Does seduce spam + soulfire/shadowburn nuke combo still wreck, or what patch is it being played on?
2020-06-02 00:52
 | 
Sweden swediztann3 
osrs > WuRLD OF WURCRUFT
2020-06-02 00:53
 | 
United Kingdom Breezeeh 
+100000 link stats? :)~
2020-06-02 01:43
 | 
Sweden swediztann3 
2020-06-02 02:23
 | 
United Kingdom Breezeeh 
Nice, 99 slayer
2020-06-03 12:21
 | 
Poland rude_wredne 
Why are you comparing these games even WTF 🤢🤢🤢
2020-06-02 00:53
isnt WoW pay to play? i always wanted to try the game how much is it to play exactly months too right?
2020-06-02 01:42
it's 12€/month as far as I can recall, however you can play any character to lvl 20 for free.
2020-06-02 08:41
 | 
Bulgaria goatse 
go to redit nerd
2020-06-02 01:43
I'm pretty new to WOW, can you please explain me why WoW Vanilla/Classic is better than Any expansions? Thanks.
2020-06-02 08:42
It isn't, but it is better for new players because lvling and dungeons are a fun experience, something you cannot say about retail, classic does the community aspect way better than retail.
2020-06-02 08:51
NiKo | 
Sweden Shiverz 
imagine playing wow in 2020 LuL.
2020-06-02 08:42
QUAKE 3 ARENA BESTEST FPS(other than cs)
2020-06-02 08:44
 | 
Romania Summerparty23 
minecraft > wow
2020-06-02 08:51
WOW isnt even the best mmorpg OSRS>WOW)))))))))))))))
2020-06-02 09:00
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
I'm going to be playing hopefully end of this week. Waiting for my brother's PC parts to come in and then we'll both start 👍 Really excited because we never played retail, much less vanilla or tbc, only private server wotlk. So it's going to be amazing, I've been looking forward to this for the last week and a half. I've only gone rogue into deathknight before, so it's going to be interesting starting fresh with a priest.
2020-06-02 09:59
 | 
Ukraine mortydefiled 
so u created a thread saying u dont care about other ppl opinion but u r desperately trying to change it when they say wow sucks. uuuuhhhhhhhmmmmm?
2020-06-02 10:03
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t] 
ragnarok online >> wow
2020-06-02 10:04
I wouldn't play the game for its sole purpose but WoW is good keeping you sitted while listening to a documentary/technical/political audio. At least that's how I use it :P
2020-06-02 10:06
 | 
Austria Dorsch 
Are still that many people playing it? I was on a realm that was overloaded by horde players, this was basically the end for me. They should find a system to balance this
2020-06-02 11:08
Hard Legion
AVEZ
forZe
Endpoint
Invictus
D13
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.