Thread has been deleted
Last comment
VITALITY
ZywOo | 
Georgia dzimiika97 
just kick this old bots and give chance to young players like nivera and maka
2020-06-02 20:14
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
India _Jazz_ 
Tbh some of their tactics were really good. It's just that they fu**ed up. Their coach is really good. And after todays performance, I feel like roster changes are incoming. They should: -apex -shox -misutaa/rpk +maka +nivera +ALEX I know that it's not likely for Alex to join, but the current conditions are suitable since there isn't a lot of travelling rn. Moreover, if he left coz his teammates were trash, here's good teammates. It could bring some motivation in him.
2020-06-02 20:18
 | 
Brazil sakaaa 
They won't do that, the amout of points they would lost would be enormous and they would be below #15 in no time.
2020-06-02 20:23
pm | 
France ProfNori 
why the hell would you want to kick rpk or nivera ?
2020-06-02 20:28
 | 
India _Jazz_ 
rpk or nivera? Wdym? I meant either rpk or misutaa, one has to go.
2020-06-02 21:14
pm | 
France ProfNori 
yeah sorry mb I meant rpk or misu but they are insane why the hell would you kick them ?
2020-06-02 22:28
 | 
India _Jazz_ 
They are good. But I think maka and nivera would be an upgrade.
2020-06-03 07:35
pm | 
France ProfNori 
this isnt even the same roles what you say doesnt make any sens
2020-06-03 10:51
NAF | 
Canada Minami 
Lol, you literaly just keep Zywoo..... you sure know how to make a team....
2020-06-02 20:30
 | 
India _Jazz_ 
I know it would take time. Their coach, ZywOo, alex and either rpk or misutaa are there.. Alex already understands them well. With this being said, I hope u understand what it means to keep players like apex and shox in the team.
2020-06-02 21:17
NAF | 
Canada Minami 
Shox and apEX in a team is a no go since G2, but XTQZZZ can make it work for now by focusing in their desire to win. Saying -misutaaa/RpK .... why -misutaaa while he delivers what is needed and is still learning? Plus There is finally some openings for the young talents... why closing this door? Why -RpK when even Zywoo would keep him in his fictional dream team (vitality's twitch from 2 months ago) Stop expecting ALEX, he doesn't want to play a top 10 team anymore and the team won't play with him after he let them down at such a crucial moment. If he took the time to explain his departure, vitality would have gone international, and XTQZZZ would loose his job (saying so himself after shox's buyout) So you want a Team with Zywoo, Misutaaa and 3 others new international players, a new coach and a change in the com laguage.... Way to go!! (Plus you want to destroy Heretics that have a good alchemy, which might be a bad thing for Nivera who really value friendship above the rest.)
2020-06-03 01:16
 | 
India _Jazz_ 
U r right. Rpk and misutaa are actually good. But u know y I suggested changes? The way Vitality played against NiP yesterday, they should have won, but their players f*ked up. Shox missed many and apex is very inconsistent. XTQXZZ is a really good coach. I could see that with the tactics they used. So, maybe not all, but someone has to go. Coz these two players will let the coach/team down multiple times in the future. Maybe just +maka since he is French instead of shox and could play 2nd awp/primary awp.
2020-06-03 07:42
NAF | 
Canada Minami 
Yeah... no... They don't have the same role in the team. Shox is a meat shield for zywoo and a late game player. You could see that his errors do impact the scoreboard. He can't be changed for Maka (50% awp kill in 2020 ) as shox (10% awp kills) doesn't take this weappon that often. With Maka in the team, it's really easy for the opponents to know their strats will turn around double awp set ups and it will be hard for Maka to shine. The only french move possible would be -apEX +Lucky at the moment as Hadji isn't free. And then again, I don't think Heretics would want to destroy their alchemy, they're making some really good games.
2020-06-03 17:21
i would keep shox and misutaaa, mb let shox play 2 awp so zywoo have more freedom and misutaaa is still jung just give him some time he will improve most likely but -apex -rpk is reasonable
2020-06-02 21:28
 | 
India _Jazz_ 
But if u r bringing in maka, he could play as a primary awper and ZywOo as a secondary awper. Or vice versa.
2020-06-02 21:30
i dont think Zywoo want to drop that spot he was top1 of 2019 while playing main awp but still someone who plays second awp to switch with when he isnt hitting his shots would be good for him because befor he joined vitality (he was already main awp) but he had matches where he did played it at all because he was already hard carring with ak/m4 anyways
2020-06-02 21:41
misutaaa has shown a lot of potential and RpK is a rock solid player considering his responsibilities on the team. shox NEEDS TO GO like fuck this guy has the most crucial positions during important rounds and fucks them up in the worst way possible. His stats are deceiving because when you look at how much he fucks up when he's not at the top of his game it's actually unforgivable. apex isn't nearly as bad as shox, but if they can replace him they should.
2020-06-02 21:56
 | 
France SirC44 
all the dropped clutches were because of shox, he lost them a lot of rounds by playing his own thing. the tie is his fault and apex needs to get a handle on him and make him play with the team
2020-06-02 20:21
 | 
CIS cardison 
or kick , ez
2020-06-02 20:22
 | 
China NIKO_BAD_IGL 
shox is lurker so literally this is his job
2020-06-02 20:25
The problem is how many fuck ups he did on CT side as well. He makes braindead decisions so often, and it costs his team so much because he also happens to have the most crucial positions, where he NEEDS to get something out of it. If he can't win the fight, he needs to at least leave a way out, but his positioning is abysmal and doesn't allow him to.
2020-06-02 21:58
dont put zywoo into rifle...
2020-06-02 20:21
I don't know why they didn't have the bomb on A site when they had a 1v3 for at least 5-10 seconds. Vitality should have won yesterday and today. If they can clean up comms and stop these stupid mistakes they can be a top 5 team imo.
2020-06-02 20:23
RpK | 
France Snabe_ 
no :)
2020-06-02 20:27
flusha | 
Cambodia PigFace 
yeah drop these and pick up Tier 3 bots... smart move
2020-06-02 20:31
No.
2020-06-02 20:32
Hard Legion
CR4ZY
Lucid Dream
Mazaalai
LDLC
Illuminar
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.