Thread has been deleted
Last comment
THIS IS NOT A WAR ON RACISM. THIS IS A WAR ON THE POOR
Vodka | 
Russia VodkaBottle 
this is not a war on racism. this is a war on the poor. the BLM protesters are misguided, there is no institutionalized racism in america, there is no evidence for that. no other country has as many successful and rich black people as the united states, and its those same people using their platforms tweeting and such of oppression of the blacks. this is not a war on racism. this is a war on the poor. those without ace's and support to a better life for themselves and their children. those who are left and abandoned by their family and surrounded with the notion that its not cool or good to be smart and try to escape the murderous gangs they grew up around. it is a stigma, and a bad one. it is a mindset - one that must be eliminated. and it is that which needs reform, not some fictitious idea that cops are intentionally killing blacks this is not a war on racism. this is a war on the poor. those with resources do not have to commit crime to make money - they have other things to focus on besides drugs and they're taught the evils of drugs properly. but even when those with resources commit crimes they have access to powerful dirty lawyers who will find all possible loopholes for them, while the poor must suffer. this is not a war on racism. this is a war on the poor. the people with resources i mentioned earlier - a fair bit of them are self-made. they saw their environment as bad and worked their ass off to change it for the better for themselves and their (future) family. these people will never have to commit crimes and do evil things now that they have learned. but the poor people, some of who are "lazy pieces of shit" we're never taught better, by their families, by their schooling they chose to ignore, and now they are where they are. "Only a fool would let his enemy teach his children!" A quote by Malcolm X, there was also a very similar quote popularized towards the fall of the soviet union. It would only take one generation of true hard work with all of the poor children abandoned by their families and society as a whole because the rest of society is better off or successful as I referred to before. this is not a war on racism. this is a war on the poor. -->this isn't a bad read, take your time and tell me what you think
2020-06-02 23:29
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
bump
2020-06-02 23:33
Black lives matter 0 to negative logic just 98% looting. More like what is the matter with blacks, getting all triggered mode and shits. They seriously don’t understand that by saying STOP RACISM and it will disappear when they wake up 1 day. If you want to be treated equally, try studying hard like Whites and Asians, dont do crime or stop joining gangs. Try behaving like a normal person who is thankful that their ancestors were brought over as slaves by EU, otherwise they would be living in tribes dreaming that Wakanda was real. Basically instead of protesting to stop racism, try showing us that we dont need to be scared of you and definitely dont start by looting. If you dont like it go back to where you BELONG, and im not talking about Harlem or suburban Detroit.
2020-06-04 22:17
This is not the biggest problem for USA Their biggest problem is that they raised a generation that is useless.
2020-06-02 23:34
+1
2020-06-02 23:35
+1 pretty much
2020-06-02 23:51
+1
2020-06-02 23:53
 | 
Australia sad_faze_fan 
Don’t talk about boomers like that
2020-06-03 03:42
poor education dumb population The US is beyond help. might as well watch the ship sink and have a laugh about it :D
2020-06-02 23:36
thats what happens when you systematically eliminate the middle class.
2020-06-02 23:39
allu | 
Finland Mutakuono 
ok
2020-06-02 23:40
man when people say that there's no opportunity to move up in life in my country I believe them because its true. When people say this about the USA I just laugh at them. That's the falsest thing ever. Anything is possible in USA if you work hard and are smart about things like money. If you're not out buying clothes and shoes every weekend to flex on people you have the opportunity to move up. The problem is that lots of blacks have this victim mentality that they're the victims of everything. Get a bad grade in a class? Its not that they didn't study, its that the teacher is racist. Not good enough for a sports team? Racist coach. Not accepted into university? R A C I S T. The worst part is that lots of people blindly follow what they're told to follow. They were told "Trump is racist" as they were shown clips of him speaking that were obviously edited and taken out of context. But nope, he's racist. I'm a pretty dark skinned guy, and got called a white supremacist because I defend my store and prefer to work than to sit around crying all day about "systemic racism" and stupid shit like that. I'm sorry that guy got killed, and the cops who killed him should be jailed for life. But looting won't do anything to help that. It won't bring him back to life. If you really wanna "stick it to white guys", then be one of the few to make it out of the ghetto and move up in life.
2020-06-02 23:41
working hard and being smart doesn't guarantee any success, but sure those do help you have the chance of success but the most important factor is getting lucky and being prepared for it.
2020-06-02 23:50
gAuLeS | 
Brazil fe090 
Luck comes to the good ones
not always. Luck can come to anyone and even when you are prepared you can fail. The issue is that you can reach a point where your wealth continues to grow and you can never really go bankrupt (unless you start spending insane amounts like Mike Tyson but that guy has a sadder story if anything else). Nothing should be bottom/top heavy everyone should have a good baseline and if you succeed further good but if you dont you shouldnt be put out on your ass because you took some risks
2020-06-02 23:55
gAuLeS | 
Brazil fe090 
How can you fail if you are prepared? Yes luck can come for everyone, I agree, but when it comes for someone prepared he will succeed, otherwise he will fail.
2020-06-03 00:01
I mean everyone can have a Plan A B C D, but sometimes shit happens or people you trusted see their chance for some money and peace out. You can be prepared but shit still happens
2020-06-03 00:03
gAuLeS | 
Brazil fe090 
yes maybe something can disturb your progress, but if it is only up to you and you are well prepared, so I dont think you will fail.
2020-06-03 00:25
the issue is nothing ever depends on you and your actions only.
2020-06-03 00:28
gAuLeS | 
Brazil fe090 
yes, maybe yes have a nice day
2020-06-03 00:30
 | 
Australia z3ro_ 
+1 You are totally correct. For example many immigrants from Eastern Europe came to the US with almost nothing, maybe even worse off than African Americans. But they worked hard and in the end many moved up. My parents were immigrants that came to Australia with not much, but they managed to work hard and become successful. Also, although Trump may not be the best leader (no leader is perfect), I agree with you that many blindly follow the leftist media's portrayal of Trump without any actual research.
2020-06-02 23:51
 | 
United States Windy_C 
A lot of what you said is on point man. Especially about how people spend their money. I know shit tons of people making bank yet complain they are broke, but they drop 700 a night buying drinks and blow, the next day they're kaapin some 600 dollar jeans. You're not broke you're just shit with money man lol.
the thing i don't understand is that most people don't really like the expensive jordans or whatever, and just buy them to "flex" on others. how fucking retarded is that shit?
2020-06-03 03:34
agreed
2020-06-03 01:59
You generalize way to much and actually most black people I've ever met in NA are nothing like how you are talking about, they're just normal people like everyone else. It's funny how a couple bad apples ruin it for the entire bunch, reminds me the same as Arab Muslims because like 0.000001% of the almost 2 billion people who follow Islam are terrorists that means all of them are? Imagine thinking that way and basing any argument around shit like that, that's what I expect from HLTV though honestly no one here ever thinks about a situation logically they confirmation bias all their arguments like mongoloids.
2020-06-03 04:14
Fuck, 2 long text 2 read, i am fucking busy HLTV user
2020-06-02 23:42
who cares, i just like smashing shit.
2020-06-02 23:43
if u give me a bottle of vodka i will read the whole text
2020-06-02 23:45
Wtf happened to corona anyway
2020-06-02 23:45
 | 
North America humaa 
tldr
2020-06-03 00:30
 | 
Brazil 20HZKingPohan 
tltr
2020-06-03 03:37
Looks like communism is the solution here boys. Would solve every problem you mentioned towarzyszu Stalin 😎
2020-06-03 03:42
0/8 bait
2020-06-03 03:46
All I see from your post is half ''sky is blue'' and half ''Hey, this makes 0 fucking sense''. And communism indeed does solve all mentioned here problems (in theory).
2020-06-03 03:56
not bait ig, yeah perfect communism would solve this, you're not wrong objectively speaking
2020-06-03 04:00
Illuminar
AVEZ
TYLOO
Divine Vendetta
ALTERNATE aTTaX
Syman
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.