Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Never ever ever back off an argument on HLTV
Algeria NoMouthAndMustScream 
Anyone who gets entangled in an online argument with some random stranger will, with out a doubt, benefit from winning said arguments. A few facts backed by science about the benefits of winning an online argument: * You will feel smarter for a couple of seconds. Einstein who? GO GENIUS GO! * Your bills will be paid off. Once utility companies here about your victory they will honor you with *gratis utilitae* * You will have more sex. People can’t resist the allure of online argument winners. Expect to have more babies next year you stud! * Your penis will grow 3 inches over night. Mother nature works in mysterious ways, but it’s a well known fact she loves winners, for she to hath won her fair share of arguments on Nature.com. * You will become president of your own country. People will flock to you, you are a brave fighter who against all odds came out a champion. Who wouldn’t want you to be their leader! All hail Caesar! * You will smell nicer. The sweet sweet stench of pride and arrogance is intoxicating! * Diseases will be cured. If there is one thing a virus and cancer CANNOT stand, is someone winning an online argument. Thus, anyone who loses will instantly get cancer. Everyone else will be cured. This is a known fact. * Santa Claus will bring you three times as many presents. That’s right, good’ol St.Nick heard about your victory there on Reddit and he wants to show is admiration. Even the elves decided to pitch in! * Aliens will come back to visit and share technology with you. Aliens are here, but they don’t visit often. Not unless you can hold your own in an Online Tussle. Should you come out with the last word, you can bet that E.T. himself will show up on your doorstep with the machine that cures balding, obesity and impotence with the flick of a switch! You da man! I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things. But there you have it. Never pass on the opportunity to confront some random 45 year old stranger sitting in his moms basement wearing nothing but dirty underwear. Even better, a 12 year old spoiled child! Then you really need to engage! Regardless of who it is, always remember, winning an online argument is the epitome of success. Online, those with any real common sense or logic know that getting the last word and forcing someone to see things your way, is THE ONLY WAY! Good Luck CHAMP!
2020-06-06 23:33
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
God | 
Poland henlo
Anyone who gets entangled in an online argument with some random stranger will, with out a doubt, benefit from winning said arguments. A few facts backed by science about the benefits of winning an online argument: * You will feel smarter for a couple of seconds. Einstein who? GO GENIUS GO! * Your bills will be paid off. Once utility companies here about your victory they will honor you with *gratis utilitae* * You will have more sex. People can’t resist the allure of online argument winners. Expect to have more babies next year you stud! * Your penis will grow 3 inches over night. Mother nature works in mysterious ways, but it’s a well known fact she loves winners, for she to hath won her fair share of arguments on Nature.com. * You will become president of your own country. People will flock to you, you are a brave fighter who against all odds came out a champion. Who wouldn’t want you to be their leader! All hail Caesar! * You will smell nicer. The sweet sweet stench of pride and arrogance is intoxicating! * Diseases will be cured. If there is one thing a virus and cancer CANNOT stand, is someone winning an online argument. Thus, anyone who loses will instantly get cancer. Everyone else will be cured. This is a known fact. * Santa Claus will bring you three times as many presents. That’s right, good’ol St.Nick heard about your victory there on Reddit and he wants to show is admiration. Even the elves decided to pitch in! * Aliens will come back to visit and share technology with you. Aliens are here, but they don’t visit often. Not unless you can hold your own in an Online Tussle. Should you come out with the last word, you can bet that E.T. himself will show up on your doorstep with the machine that cures balding, obesity and impotence with the flick of a switch! You da man! I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things. But there you have it. Never pass on the opportunity to confront some random 45 year old stranger sitting in his moms basement wearing nothing but dirty underwear. Even better, a 12 year old spoiled child! Then you really need to engage! Regardless of who it is, always remember, winning an online argument is the epitome of success. Online, those with any real common sense or logic know that getting the last word and forcing someone to see things your way, is THE ONLY WAY! Good Luck CHAMP!
2020-06-06 23:34
OK | 
Peru TheJuan
Ok.
2020-06-06 23:35
1 reply
+1
2021-05-05 00:59
 | 
Poland Repo_is_fit
i like Santa Claus one
2020-06-06 23:35
 | 
United States HLTV_RUNNER
which topic did you lose an argument about today
2020-06-06 23:36
easy | 
Poland DefeN
Ur peepee small Prove me wrong
2020-06-06 23:36
1 reply
i didnt contest?
2021-05-05 01:07
Didn't care plus you're white fuck off
2020-06-06 23:38
1 reply
U 1 2 start something m8?
2020-06-06 23:45
how much ?
2020-06-06 23:39
 | 
Belgium Ipufobanned
Im the best person ever come fight me
2020-06-06 23:40
1 reply
how come you are banned then
2021-05-05 01:00
NAmescheckout
2020-06-06 23:49
tl;dr?
2021-05-05 00:57
3 replies
you and jimmybelgium having a great time bumping all these old threads
2021-05-05 01:01
1 reply
I bumped 2 threads mens
2021-05-05 06:21
 | 
United States Shr3y
Why bumping idiot?
Xaxaxaxaxaxa nice thread mens)))))))))
2021-05-05 00:59
Hmm that wasn’t worth reading tbh
lmao someone has just lost an argument online. But debates online are great, cause you will 99% of the time checkmate someone if you hold non-delusional views
2021-05-05 01:03
I win 99% of the arguments I start online because I post controversial opinions then block anyone who engages me and call them deranged
2021-05-05 01:10
2 replies
what about that 1%?
2021-05-05 01:17
1 reply
If I get ratioed I just delete it and never bring it up again
2021-05-05 01:18
why you want longer peepee
2021-05-05 01:32
I ended an hltv argument today with respect tbh it felt humane af
2021-05-05 06:23
 | 
Netherlands toothpaste
someone left an internet argument feeling insecure
2021-05-05 06:29
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.