Thread has been deleted
Last comment
leaf 100% proven innocent
 | 
Australia opzy 
People sleeping in my house so I had to be quiet Proving the inferno clip innocent: youtube.com/watch?v=ZSQThiuOzSg
2020-06-23 14:40
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
There are more than 15 clips about chaos, explain them all.
2020-06-23 14:42
46 replies
+1
2020-06-23 16:24
7 replies
Inferno lock is OK...BUT look at overpass where leaf sprays through the smoke in monster how he fleaks for a sec on tacos head in the other side of the monster while he has no reason at all to move his mouse there no reason at all!!!
2020-06-23 20:15
6 replies
+1 for me that´s the clip wich shows it the most
2020-06-24 03:03
3 replies
It only shows that bastard cheater from CHAOS is disgusting
2020-06-24 05:45
1 reply
Fuck cheaters
2020-06-26 03:04
 | 
Czech Republic hi_its_me
the one on d2 is better imo
2020-06-25 06:21
Same shit people said about Luminosity/SK/MiBR in the past. Blind not to see it. To be fair, I think cheated aswell, so its fine XD
2020-06-24 13:37
that's the only real clip that gives me doubts about leaf. The inferno one it's a common spot for him to check as it looked more like he was clearing site than locking onto taco thru the wall, but the Ovp clip is genuinely suspicious, but it could also be a mouse spaz or other things as it's a single clip. I'm giving leaf the benefit of the doubt on that. Also all of Xeppaas clips are clean af, idk why people are giving him shit. He's been good for a long time
2020-06-25 06:32
There were 3 fishy clips and the rest of them had nothing fishy about them.
2020-06-23 17:59
 | 
Brazil Morkid
explain THIS youtube.com/watch?v=7-7H4LsL6Js that aimlock in mirage is enough proof. even blind people can be 101% sure that he is hacking
2020-06-23 18:05
21 replies
He saw his leg on mirage, even I did it, just slow down the clip, still people say that they don't see it but then they're blind.
2020-06-23 20:16
3 replies
 | 
Brazil Morkid
yes he saw one pixel of his leg, but the way that his crosshair moves to the heat of the T is not human, he aimlocks directly to the head, and when b4rtin comes close at 1:04 he aim at his arm and the aimlock goes direct to the chest. If u dont see this u are clearly blind
2020-06-23 20:24
1 reply
In my opinion he got the info the T was there because the player 9 (on radar) at window spotted him, thus giving the info not only by communication (last T at top mid) but also on leaf's radar. In despite of that play I'm still inclined that many others was intriguing and deserve some investigation.
2020-06-23 21:20
 | 
Brazil flc886
in the first shot his aim locks on the guys chest and after in his head. in the scond his aim is in the body of the opponent but when he shots it locks on the middle of the boddy
2020-06-23 21:09
1st clip on inferno - pre-aims on site to check for a tradefragger. fishy, but definately circumstantial at best 2nd clip is in my opinion the biggest questionmark but still its really circumstantial. some people (me included) turn their crosshair away from the spot they were spraying. can be coincidence still. 3rd clip, looks for the heaven smoke, in my opinion the shake on his crosshair there just means it was a fast mouse movement to check if someone tries a kamikaze play through the smoke. 4th clip and ur famous mirage clip, play the slowed down version in 0.25. u can see his shoulder peek out behind the box at around 0.59. he just had a great reaction to that and aimed where the player would be behind the box. leaf is a nice up-n-comer and you brazilians should try to reflect on yourself for your mistakes before throwing cheating accusations against 16yo kids.
2020-06-23 20:22
15 replies
 | 
Brazil Morkid
dude he saw a pixel of b4rtin's shoulder in a milisecond, normal players wouldn't even have noticed, this happens everytime in competitive like when the enemy appears in the edge of the screen and the pro dont realizes because he is looking to the center of the screen, but he aimlocked directly to the head in a in-human move, he does a straight line from where he was aiming to the head, then when b4rtin pushes he aims in his arm but just before he shoots it locks into the T chest, its not an natural move no one does that because he is cheating simple
2020-06-23 20:31
6 replies
"normal players wouldnt have noticed" - leaf is clearly a very talented player and in a pro team, so you as a normal player wouldnt probably notice it, yes. i myself have a good peripheral vision and have had situations like this in the past myself. im not claiming to be an expert on the matter, just trying to show you the facts. -slow the clip down and see for yourself. the slower version with 0.25 speed clearly shows a hand sticking out at around 0.59. -"but he aimlocked directly to the head in a in-human move, he does a straight line from where he was aiming to the head, then when b4rtin pushes he aims in his arm but just before he shoots it locks into the T chest, its not an natural move no one does that because he is cheating simple" - this doesnt literally prove anything. you are saying that because he saw the arm it was impossible for him to trust his reflexes and adjust accordingly, spot on b4rtins head? he is a pro player with thousands of hours in the game? his muscle memory is on another level. when repeeking, he clearly acknowledges the t's position and aims around the spot he expects the t to peek from. the part ur calling a lock into the chest is literally him aiming at the biggest part of the body he can hit. its a simple mouse adjustment done by everyone. amr - hard to hit, chest - big target and easy to hit.
2020-06-23 22:28
4 replies
ok but the question is: is it only talent ? Because there are clips you can´t explain the flicks
2020-06-23 23:37
well, first i would like to apologize for my english, because I using google translator. from the beginning i would like to speak my opinion about leaf, and xeeppaa, yes they are cheating, and this is clear. but do you know why you are defending them so much? simply because you Americans and Europeans hate us. you were born in places that the scenery of the cs is big enough to have vacancies in any championship, you there are access to more things that we Brazilians, we Brazilians have to leave our country, our homes to be recognized in the world of CSGO, now Brazil only had a vacancy because the Major will be here, in the country where you call us monkeys. .. you do not accept the fact that we leave our country and "invade" the space of another American or European team, you are prejudiced, just that, you do not accept the fact that in Brazil we dominated the scenario of csgo years ago, you covered it up , because they are children ..., incidentally, what is the problem of doubting a child who has already had clips in their lives using the recoil control system? dude you already doubted the flusha, I already doubted, agr why not doubt a 16 year old who has his sights locked on opponents through smokes and walls ?. I leave my opinion here, and I hope you respect her, as I am a human being just like you. # MIBRESTAVOLTANDO
2020-06-24 01:51
2 replies
there is so much wrong with everything you said. people are tired of Brazilians because of situations like this, sending death threats to a 16 year old (or any age) because you think he is cheating. all pro players have fishy clips and picking clips out of context to prove he is cheating is scummy. stop playing the victim card, people are defending leaf because its innocent until proven guilty.
2020-06-24 03:12
1 reply
I know it is very sad to see people being threatened, and obviously this is not cool, but now you touched on a very specific point, you are generalizing, all of us Brazilians, you think we all threaten them, you think that only us we make mistakes, and not quite, I am not in favor of threats. but all the clips, mibr vs CHAOS and team one Vs chaso). they are very doubtful. you are forgetting the real reason that we are here, whether the leaf is cheating or not, and not threats made by children (I am not taking the fact that it is horrible).
2020-06-24 03:51
u literally have brain damage. his teammate was window and called that there was a guy to the right top mid boxes. his teammate EVEN SHOT AT HIM. why r ppl like u so stupid or just so bad at CS u dont use comms?
2020-06-24 04:35
yeah, and now gather all these clips in a single bo3
2020-06-23 20:33
4 replies
i'm not that invested in this mate, if you do it, i'll gladly explain to you if i see something that in my opinion explains those clips of "cheating"
2020-06-23 22:35
3 replies
the overpass clip explanation
2020-06-23 22:37
2 replies
the one on heaven? pre-aim for guy pushing through. common for tradefragger to take a risk in a situation where they are losing. looking at the smoke for a flash, smoke, molly or any indication. trk just happens to be behind the smoke. slow it down to 0.25, his mouse shakes and at no point locks onto the players head. the one on monster - just moves crosshair away from smoke to readjust. again slow it down and see for yourself that his aim shakes and doesnt at any point lock on to tacos head, mostly the name above. shaking is not aimlock. if a player used aimlock, the movement would be smooth and precise, look at clips from forsaken for example. the aim would stick to the head for a while as the locking takes place. nothing like that is taking place in these clips and you are trying to witch hunt a 16yo player who beat ur favorite team.
2020-06-23 22:54
1 reply
The clip at monster in overpass if you are a decent player and have some hours in this game you can tell that he has no reason at all to lock in the head of a person while he is on the other side of the wall and he DIDNT reajdust as you claim cause you dont reajust for a split second and then start spamming again thats ridiculous!!!The smoke one it might have happened to all of us while we are looking in smokes but the fact that we have all the other clips which definately look fishy makes this one fishy as well!Also i want to say something else you are all saying the br fans are bad and etc but i just want to say that you are all accusing fallen for the delays and crashes last week with furia and now that i am just gonna remind you thath fallen playing this game while most of you where babys and didnt even know what cs is he won 2 majors and a lot of tournaments while playing this game for about 15 years i think maybe more1In my opinion this guy deserves fucking respect and we all are not in position to judge him at all!!Its like judging ronaldo or messi you cant you just cant!(I am not brazilian but i love them though)
2020-06-24 10:21
I think you are spot on with what you said. 1st Clip its literally impossible he gets the data to cheat, 2nd clip the "lockon" is literally above the name of the player although its kind of a weird place to aim. 3rd clip lots of players would check heaven to see if someone is being flashed through the smoke or such and he sees a smoke fly out he could obviously guess where it came from and on different settings i reckon he could see the small part of the arm on the mirage clip.
2020-06-23 20:44
1 reply
+1
2020-06-23 23:04
In my oppinion ther worst one is at Overpass, when aim Taco at monster! You guys know that we, MIBR supporters are used to loose, so please dont came with the cry history! We are talking about dozen strange plays in 2 md3 and was not only leaf! He's definillt the worst screen, but some other players were with the same aim symptom! They are looks like a robotic aim move always in the players hidden spot head!!!
2020-06-23 21:27
can you explain that tho, my brazilian friend? imgur.com/yIGJ7Ak
2020-06-26 02:59
 | 
Estonia RopzTop1
They had that on ropz too and nothing
2020-06-23 18:36
Nobody has to prove anything, stop crying
2020-06-23 18:38
This boy (Leaf) made more suspicious clips in two md3 than Flusha in a lifetime! Second part: did this video idiot use "r_drawothermodels 2" to analyze something? Leaf was not even accused of using wallhack, but AIMLOCK. Explanation rubbish, they put a demented person to analyze a complicated hack, not even the "spray" of this worm is legit. I see only one reason for Americans to defend this cheater so much, just prejudice, I reach this conclusion with the comments cursing us of "blacks / monkeys", for no reason ... #FreeASPX #FreeForsaken
4 replies
cant lock into something u have no data about what so ever. sick br brain in action again. also if u think mirage clip is cheating go get ur eyes checked he sees the dude peek around the box before the shot.
2020-06-23 20:10
bro if the player isn't rendered in his game how can he aimlock on him like smh
2020-06-23 20:10
1 reply
that's to difficult for br to understand
2020-06-23 22:36
Lol, brazilian accusing americans of prejudice, while at the same time accusing people of cheating without real evidence. Nice projection
2020-06-23 22:34
From the 10 clips I know of only 3 very pretty fishy but what is fishy these days? Every pro has fishy moments... does every one cheat? i don't think
2 replies
pros have like 10 clips in 1 year or more,chaos got +20 clips in 3 matches(2 against mibr and against team one)
2020-06-23 18:44
1 reply
are u okay there?
2020-06-23 20:41
 | 
Ukraine volod1m1r
KEKW you gotta prove him cheating and not scream about somebody not proving his innocence for huge about of clips
2020-06-23 20:08
Clutch them staws because they're all disappearing and soon you'll be sat there with no examples lets and you'll have to accept the fact that MIBR is just washed up
2020-06-23 20:53
flag checks out obviously somebody has to work for you to disprove he is guilty. when did the world become guilty until proven innocent? autists
2020-06-23 21:25
so i watched the demo overpass: round6: b entance smoked by TACO,follow up with spray,leaf shot back SUSPICIOUS : leaf crouch spray -> stopped&crosshair flick up to where TACO was(above his model,not on) PROBABLE EXPLANATION: leaf crouch spray ->stopped&stood up at the same time+hand movement B take,Jonji behind b short sandbag ,fallen back to water ,heard&spotted by Xeppaa and leaf,then fer make contact with Xeppaa ,the rest get into B site SUSPICIOUS : leaf aim at fer through sandbag,killed fer and flick up to where trk was(above his model,not on) PROBABLE EXPLANATION: because they got information about player in water,and fer killed Xeppaa first so leaf pre-aim behind the sandbag and push fer ,that was the only place for fer to take down player without getting shot from lower b , after the kills ,they got b site under control,so only place to worry about?Heaven,meanwhile a flash came out from smoke so leaf looked away dust 2 : round 15 :Xeppaa last alive ,met fer outside A door SUSPICIOUS :when they were about to see each other ,Xeppaa's crosshair follow fer's head,but move away when fer actually appear in his screen PROBABLE EXPLANATION: he might've heard something when fer start to run,or simply going to pre-aim the area next to the door but the crosshair and their move line up perfectly,so when fer show up ,he didnt realize it and moved the crosshair to A door inferno: round6:A take SUSPICIOUS :leaf killed TACO (next to a site)and then crosshair flick toward fer's leg(arch position) PROBABLE EXPLANATION: its a eco round for mibr,so its possible more player hide in site,and leaf was the first player to make contact to every possible angle,so he killed TACO and look toward site immediately for next player that could show up,but crosshair lined up that all i could say about these clip that spread everywhere i mean...its not 100% unexplainable when look into it seriously innocent till proven guilty
2020-06-24 08:12
 | 
Australia opzy
I was just clearing this clip
2020-06-24 10:35
I mean, like, you are right.
2020-06-23 14:42
24 replies
I cant really understand anybody who defends that shit cheater. There are already more than 10 suspicious clip in a single day, some of them cleary showing shit. Oh but they're all coincidence! Wut?
2020-06-23 15:47
23 replies
I quite agree. I hope they were not cheating, but there are a lot of clips really really suspcious. And that video does not fully convince me that it was not aim hack. Sad if they were really cheating cause when it goes back to lan they will be stomped and it will be even more clear that it was cheating.
2020-06-23 16:10
8 replies
"And that video does not fully convince me that it was not aim hack" then u got some problems
2020-06-23 20:55
7 replies
If you say so it must be true.... lul
2020-06-23 21:03
6 replies
in this case for sure -this is how the engine works -im not fully convince anyway yea, u r a smart men
5 replies
Is he god so everything he says its true?? If he says corona was created in China and argue about it will you believe it? He states his opnion but it did not convince me. What I saw was a kill and a fast reposition of his cross right on top of the next enemy. But if you are the type of guy that believes everything without thinking then yea, u r a smart men ;)
2020-06-23 21:14
4 replies
it is not his opinion, he literally shows you how the engine of the game works and why it is impossible for the hack to aim this way how is that 3 out of 4 lines in your response are so ignorant, jeez
2020-06-23 21:19
3 replies
#242 /closed
2 replies
another "kids cant take facts" situation
2020-06-23 21:21
yikes dude prøv at læs hvad han skriver lol. det umuligt at render fer der hvor leaf stod. det ikke så meget om hvad du synes, det ikke muligt.
2020-06-24 04:31
Yeah, you're just silver so it's hard for you to understand how that might be the case, considering this was literally the clip pushed the hardest because of how blatant it looks despite him actually just checking a common position on back box.
2020-06-23 20:54
8 replies
I'm not a silver and I can recognize a fucking cheater like that dumb from CHAOS.
2020-06-23 20:55
7 replies
I mean you can't because you thought he was cheating in that video until it was proven that he literally can't you dumbass
2020-06-23 20:57
6 replies
Dumb Yellow teeth cant recognize tons of people use cheat everysingle day in CS GO And the only way to have a 100% proof was if poor anticheats from VALVE had worked properly. But the problem is that anticheats arent working properly since a long time, stupid stinky YELLOW TEETH
2020-06-23 21:00
5 replies
good insult but you didn't answer the criticism You thought he was cheating in this clip until it was proven that he literally can't now why aren't you a complete dumbass given that you just said you can spot a cheater even though in this clip it is impossible for him to cheat? Cry is free low IQ moron
2020-06-23 21:02
4 replies
THE dumb yellow teeth strikes again!!! Hey dumb, nobody will ever have any 100% guaranteed proof unless VALVE anticheat had detected it. Fucking dumb moron. Thats the reason there are so many people still cheating so far.
2020-06-23 21:05
3 replies
Again all I'm hearing from you is crying you were proven wrong, you made yourself look like an idiot and now you're sperging.
2 replies
OK morom, You cant argument
2020-06-23 21:15
1 reply
keep crying
2020-06-23 21:17
did u at least watch the video?
4 replies
All of them. Even the ones against Team One More than 10 suspicious videos in a single day and idiots still saying: HE IS JUST 16 YEARS OLD GTFO
2020-06-23 20:56
3 replies
im talking about the one OP posted
2020-06-23 20:57
2 replies
I mean he definitely watched the original clip of it without the guy investigating it and he probably assumed he was hacking in that too because he's a moron that doesn't know what he is talking about,
1 reply
sounds about right
2020-06-23 21:07
I think the main sketchy part was how jerky and fast it was on top of where he was aiming.
2020-06-23 14:44
24 replies
+1, the aimbot could also grab information from his teammates, this would be even more efficient.
2020-06-23 14:58
22 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
no, it cant
9 replies
Are you 100% sure there couldn't be a aimbot that connects to it's other instances running on the guy's teammates pcs through lan or just over the internet? You can't say that.
2020-06-23 15:01
8 replies
 | 
Brazil mininuh$
its not aimbot. they are using aimlock. its kinda different.
2020-06-23 15:02
7 replies
I mean the same thing, for me it makes no difference.
2020-06-23 15:03
6 replies
 | 
Brazil mininuh$
aimbot = if you shoot aiming to the ground, the bullet is going directly to the head resulting always in a headshot. aimlock = uses your aim to track the player head in the map trough walls and correct your aim, but it doesnt necessary goes for the headshot. In this hack, you can set a level of velocity for your aim. Just look at Xeepa in the dust2 galiar video, he's aim is more softly than leaf's aim at overpass for example.
2020-06-23 15:09
3 replies
You can't lock on something that your client doesn't have the information of bro, that's not how computer works... He shows on the video, at the position leaf was, even if he had aimlock it would be impossible, simply because his client doesn't have the info fer was there.
2020-06-23 15:14
So, just replace where I said aimbot with aimlock.
2020-06-23 15:34
 | 
Denmark pluskyyy
thats not how aimbot works
2020-06-23 20:50
 | 
Argentina sebaxinho
that's because you are <70 iq
1 reply
?a
hahahahahhahahahha so delusional
2020-06-23 15:18
1 reply
?. One could just code it.
2020-06-23 15:33
 | 
Portugal DeviphZ
now that is some awesome theory, if you can find me a hack that does that i will give you a prize
2020-06-23 15:32
7 replies
One could just code it. The hack would just grab info about the players' positions in whatever way, then send it to it's others intances on the same network using p2p connections.
2020-06-23 15:43
6 replies
 | 
Portugal DeviphZ
1. the hack would have to be on both player pcs 2. the hack would have to receive info from the game, send it to other hack, and the other would receive it you would get banned in 2 seconds with that....
5 replies
Why would you? The hacks nowadays already are on more than one pc, and grabs info from the game, sending a message trough the internet or lan to anywhere doesn't have anything to do with the game and any software does it. No anticheat would ban a player just because of this last thing, the tcp messages are encrypted and it can't know either it's a cheat or not just because of this, can be just any other web application that needs internet connection.
2020-06-23 15:51
4 replies
 | 
Portugal DeviphZ
Faceit AC has kernel level security, so they can see if any of that messages go to the game or not...
2020-06-23 15:56
3 replies
It doens't need to go to the game, wtf. The message would go to the hack, that is a separated program running on the pcs, the hack doen't need to be a code injected on the game itself. What goes to the game is only the "mouse" movement to lock on the players' position.
2020-06-23 16:06
2 replies
 | 
Portugal DeviphZ
muriloRT 2.0??
2020-06-23 16:12
1 reply
No, just a computer science student, LUL.
2020-06-23 16:21
look closely his crosshair wasnt even on enemy
2020-06-23 16:11
1 reply
It doesn't need to be, these hacks have settings for a distance from the player where to lock, smoothing, multi bone locking/"distant" locking etc.
2020-06-23 16:25
 | 
Australia opzy
The thing is we're watching a 32 tick recreation of a 128 tick game, flicks are made a lot quicker in the demo
2020-06-25 01:38
arT | 
Brazil logzera
interesting.
2020-06-23 14:44
18 replies
arT | 
Brazil logzera
explain the overpass clip
2020-06-23 14:57
17 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
#18, cant disprove that one
2020-06-23 15:00
he was moving his mouse down and mousepad ended so he moved mouse forward fast (the only explanation i can give)
2020-06-23 15:07
13 replies
arT | 
Brazil logzera
hahahhahaha good one.
2020-06-23 15:08
9 replies
mad cuz brasil is weak in cs like in football?
2020-06-23 15:11
8 replies
Well...
2020-06-23 15:26
2 replies
well what?
2020-06-23 15:44
1 reply
haha nothing bro. Just be happy. Everything will be okay in your life bro!! :)
2020-06-23 17:57
Who is mad, my friend?
2020-06-23 15:45
4 replies
like brasil always when loose
2020-06-24 08:00
3 replies
No no. I'm ok with loses, but not with cheating.
2020-06-24 13:14
2 replies
so germany was cheating in football?
2020-06-24 13:19
1 reply
0/8 worst bait I'v ever seen.
2020-06-24 13:19
Damn ruski .. your brain is fckt up
2020-06-23 15:20
2 replies
Ah shit here we go again, i didn't say it is as an some kind of proof that leaf is innocent completely, just making any logical explanation to this shit But some Belgium's best doctor gave me a diagnose
2020-06-23 15:27
1 reply
he's baiting relax
2020-06-23 20:48
I mean if you are accusing him of aim, the "lockon" is nowhere close to the head at all and aimbot wouldnt work in a way that randomly misses a bit like that it just would randomly not aimlock. Something probably just knocked his mouse.
2020-06-23 20:51
1 reply
You most certainly can off set aim locks to 'miss' a bit. To clarify...I'm not suggesting any cheat has happened. But the fact a lock onto the head doesn't occur doesn't mean much. A good aimlock is almost impossible to spot these days.
2020-06-24 02:35
leaf = legit as fuck
2020-06-23 14:45
2 replies
+1
2020-06-23 14:48
1 reply
yr name bro open my eyes
2020-06-23 14:49
You realize that you just tried to look at the topic while using your brain and making it even technical while using your brain so people will not like that and just post the same overpass clip over and over again and say "PROOOOOOOOOF"!!!!!! xD otherwise nice video!
2020-06-23 14:45
1 reply
 | 
Australia opzy
Hahaha ty
2020-06-23 16:11
 | 
Spain Lunschu(r)
cheaters are always ahead , it is not a case of wh but a clean aimbot
2020-06-23 14:46
5 replies
rain | 
Norway apx-
The game physics is still in play when it comes to aim bot, this video isn't about clearing him for wall hacks, but all cheats. You can't have a aim lock through to there as the game itself can't detect the player there, so it's still impossible for any cheat to gather that information.
2020-06-23 15:05
4 replies
 | 
Finland Itolduso
The observer can use the X ray to see the guy in arch, why wouldnt some1 be able to code the cheats around that. Hell, you can even see ppl playing on B site when ur at A halls. To me this video doesnt clear jack shit.
2020-06-23 16:15
3 replies
The server doesn't send that information though. If you were to delete the assets at that moment arch wouldn't be there because the server didn't send anything beyond a given point to him. How can you track something that isn't rendered? The only way to code around that is if Leaf put a cheat into ESL's server that sent through extra information which didn't happen because this isn't fucking Mr Robot.
only option to see such info would be to hack the server. doubt any cheats do that.
2020-06-23 20:13
you CLEARLY have no fucking idea what you're talking about
i don't even get what is so fishy in this clip there are 2 weird ones, definitely not this one good video tho
2020-06-23 14:47
2 replies
 | 
Latvia IzzoR
the fact that there are like 5+ clips is the weird part.
1 reply
he had several fishy moves in a single map, it's weird af and possible for once
2020-06-23 16:02
spread this video
2020-06-23 14:47
1 reply
ahn... ill tell u smtg ... maybe hes without wh but with aimlock... ur video proves nothing! NEXT
2020-06-23 20:29
 | 
Netherlands PasscaLl
I think ur right but nontheless it stays a bit weird
I'll explain what he was doing, he was using aimlock to gather info about the players, cuz wallhack can be easily detected, you guys don't know about league cheats.
5 replies
What he explained appies to aimlock aswell youtube.com/watch?v=ZF0jDfcYCI0 timestamp : 1:25
2020-06-23 16:27
 | 
Norway CheNaLii
then tell me. what is YOUR experience with «league cheats»?
2020-06-23 16:29
2 replies
What i mean with ''league cheats'', it's that he is using legit hacking, you can't use a wallhack in a match with anticheat, as they screenshot your screen, so, he was using aimlock to know the oponents position.
2020-06-26 04:02
1 reply
 | 
Norway CheNaLii
I don’t think anyone has accused him of wallhacking, only aimlock. What was shown in the video only proved that when leaf was at the balcony, fer wasnt even rendered into his game because he was too far away. That proves that he couldnt have seen him with wallhacks, and couldnt have locked on to him with aimlock
2020-06-26 11:08
neither do you, no league cheats write to the computer you fucking imbecile
 | 
Portugal dascouves
Could you do one for the monster clip aswell? I think he's also legit, but the monster one is very sus
2020-06-23 14:49
5 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
2020-06-23 14:51
4 replies
 | 
Portugal dascouves
thank you, im pretty confident he isn't hacking, but it's hard to tell and that clip, I already looked at about 10 times and still can't come up with an excuse for what happened.
2020-06-23 14:54
3 replies
in a sweaty game, the mouse can just slip out
2 replies
yeah sure it was just unfortunate that it happened on a series he had like a dozen fishy plays, and the worst one happens to be this one where there's no plausible explanation except supposing his mouse pad ended (!)...
2020-06-23 22:21
1 reply
The problem is these things are not even rare, you can check any pro player and all of them will have somefishy looking clips, hell you can go to a level 10 match and find fishy clips from a random match
2020-06-24 01:06
 | 
Brazil mininuh$
Ok....now do it for the other 10x clips on dust2 and overpass...
2020-06-23 14:50
8 replies
how about you link all those 10x clips?
2020-06-23 14:53
1 reply
 | 
Brazil mininuh$
youtube.com/watch?v=J7YAZOD2BSk enjoy chaos boys cheating on a qualify
2020-06-23 14:56
This. I don't find this one or the d2 clip sketchy. But overpass was a shitshow.
2020-06-23 14:56
2 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
this one and overpass were equal imo, very similar situation. cant disprove the ovp one tho as he was rendered
2020-06-23 14:57
1 reply
I understand that this is a corner that you usually check when clearing the site. I've never seen anyone aiming at that pixel on ovp tho. And we cannot be that innocent thinking that it was coincidence or that he could've heard that. Again, aiming heaven, sketchy af. There was no flash or anything that would justify him doing that right flick. And his crosshair placement before seeing the players shadow on the moment before isn't a pro crosshair placement. He's aiming at the bags. He would lose any duel until repositioning his aim. So you could say that was getting info where the player was.
there is no clip of leaf on dust2 you moron
2020-06-23 15:23
2 replies
He's talking about Xeepa and mce clips
2020-06-23 19:52
1 reply
Yeah i know
2020-06-23 21:56
 | 
Peru Abelzini
Good video. Did you check the de_overpass monster clip, could you see player behind monster from his point?
4 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
yeah you could, so I can't disprove that one with this method
3 replies
 | 
Peru Abelzini
Alright, thanks for reply!
2020-06-23 14:52
not gonna lie but the overpass monster clip was the only fishy clip about leaf imo. I just cant get a reason for his mouse movement on this one. Amazing explanation on how the game works tho!
Nice
2020-06-24 13:28
valde | 
United States jax9
Thanks for relaying what we already know. Nobody got time for adult crybabies in Mibr
good video
 | 
Poland yanzie
great job with the video m8
There will be a lot of mald Brazilians disliking this video
2 replies
true lmao
2020-06-23 16:18
72 likes 55 dislikes xD
2020-06-23 16:18
 | 
Finland tonyi
Tbf this clip wasn't even suspicious... just mibr fans getting too mad
Typical silver doesn't know what he's talking about
8 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
please feel free to explain why I am wrong
7 replies
if you remind me later, I'm on mobile rn and i don't wanna write a long explanation
5 replies
Hello
2020-06-23 18:14
 | 
United Kingdom oyyrofl
Hello
2020-06-23 20:43
Hello
2020-06-23 21:05
we are waiting
2020-06-23 23:39
1 reply
damn it, it's late at night and I'm in my bead now, on the phone again
2020-06-24 01:39
the type of cheating used was aimlock, where the aim of the player goes directly to the head (or close) of the player in a simple flick, without smoothness where we can see this in the more than 20 clips created in the two games yesterday. but a play can be known, but 20 plays on 6 played maps, is much more than suspicious
2020-06-23 18:54
 | 
Portugal ArChii_cs
jiiiizzz
 | 
Hong Kong TROIIDA
nice accent
2020-06-23 14:59
bodyy | 
Estonia Serk
Gj on the video
damn sherlock most interesting cs go video i've ever watched
2020-06-23 15:04
So how can you see fer when you turn on the x-ray?
2020-06-23 15:04
6 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
gotv works differently to the ingame client, it's a demo
2020-06-23 15:06
5 replies
But he does show up during the transmitions right? How does it works?
2020-06-23 15:10
4 replies
 | 
Ethiopia thiccboiww
BECAUSE VALVE ALLOWS IT TO HAPPEN TO THE SPECTATOR
2020-06-23 15:15
3 replies
So its not impossible to a programe to aim lock him
2020-06-23 15:29
2 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
it is, the demo isn't actually ingame, it's a replay. the demo and the game are different, hence the game is 128 tick and demos are usually lower.
2020-06-23 15:30
1 reply
OK thanks
 | 
Australia kaos0002
ummmmm explain the the other clips
2020-06-23 15:05
7 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
this and ovp monster seemed to be the main two, and i cant disprove that one with this method
2020-06-23 15:06
4 replies
 | 
Australia kaos0002
yeah theres more tho in other games like the one on mirage against a different team earlier in the tourney
1 reply
 | 
Australia opzy
can u link some of them? might be able to
2020-06-23 15:12
perhaps because your explanation is flawed
2020-06-23 19:00
1 reply
how is it flawed?
2020-06-23 21:07
one on mirage by leaf is easy to disprove cause he sees the shoulder of the guy than flicks over and wallbangs. The xeppa long dust2 is based on sound and pre aiming. The leaf one aiming pit on bsite overpass is probably due to teammate callouts. The main thing is people say he is locking but the crosshair almost never actually tracks the head and stays on it and sometimes it is above sometimes below indicating no computer run stuff. Only clip that is hard to explain is monster but it could be a mouse issue/
2020-06-23 15:23
1 reply
what we really need explanation for is why the fuck do progamers have more technical issues than some ruskies playing from dumpster with gear worth 10$ in total.
2020-06-23 20:22
 | 
Brazil urisco
bro wtf. the ain doesn’t hang on someone’s head through the wall because of the wallhack, what happened in that clip was the aim lock
6 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
you can't aimlock to something the game can't see is my point
2 replies
im no expert, so i may be saying something stupid, but since the spectator can see trough the wall in the exact same time that the game is running, how can you assure us the game can't detect the player over there? the game is LITERALLY detecting the player over there..
2020-06-23 15:50
1 reply
spectator works differently than the game , what he explains applies to aimlock aswell youtube.com/watch?v=ZF0jDfcYCI0 Timestamp : 1:24
2020-06-23 16:32
rain | 
Norway apx-
You are completely missing the point here. The game can't detect the player over there, so any cheat can't do it.
2 replies
im no expert, so i may be saying something stupid, but since the spectator can see trough the wall in the exact same time that the game is running, how can you assure us the game can't detect the player over there? the game is LITERALLY detecting the player over there...
1 reply
Players dont get sent the information while spectators do and gotv is completely different from the game.
2020-06-23 18:18
i like that video!
NiKo | 
Portugal ByeTeR
so try to explain why he stops on t on gate? twitch.tv/thecanadieneh/clip/FantasticAr..
 | 
India skyl4rk
Damn boiiiiiiiiii Where is watson?
2020-06-23 15:11
 | 
Australia csRIOTgo
nice work mate, hope your channel blow up after this. Enjoyed the work
 | 
Germany BIG2020
mad brazilians will deny it anyway.. he was just preaiming left side of the pillar on side, where people play the small gap at the box. the ovp monster is a simple spray reset and he probably just went out of mousepad on the bottom.. the b site one is the most retarded, because if you kill 2 on B site and one near CT where the fuck would the next player be? its either Heaven or Short rotate.. so what the fuck is even there to argue.
3 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
i see some people calling his teammate out cuz he was watching bedroom and a guy happened to be behind the wall haha. This and the monster clip were the only sus things, without this you just have one instance of unfortunate crosshair placement, which every pro does at least once
2020-06-23 15:17
nobody checks so fast and he quickly takes his aim out of the way and she goes to a place that doesn't make sense
2020-06-23 19:06
1 reply
I tought the same thing, but you can see trk flashing (that's why he looks at the smoke) and then he tunrs away to not get blind.
2020-06-23 21:25
tbh, one clip that you can explain does not make all others invalid. as you say, there's proof for this one event, the others you can't explain the same way. i'm not saying that he used hacks, but you can't say that's 100% proven if you can't prove 100% of the cases.
2020-06-23 15:16
5 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
yeah, ik, unfortunately cant disprove the monster one :/ happy to look at some others if you can link
2020-06-23 15:17
2 replies
this one has a few: youtube.com/watch?v=WyJqtTXumOw i don't think that all clips in this video are fishy, but the one on monster and heaven on ovp are weird af. some timing and looking to the exact positions where others players are coming are weird as well, but it may happen. getting in to the bsites is chaotic and the sound is very misleading, but who knows?
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lingon
D2 long isn't even weird OVP Monster looks a bit weird but could be mousepad ending idk tho Inferno is alredy proven it woulden't work Inferno 2 look normal for a pro player to me Inferno 3 looks like it's based on info unless thy show their voice comms we won't know also that is the first postion you check when you have been flashed Inferno 4 It's a common position and his ass is showing Inferno 5 looking for a person to come out of smoke OVP 2 Fer's Shadow is showing in water and trk throws a flash so he knows where trk is The only "Flusha moment" is the Overpass monster spray (imo) This is just my opinion but as always innocent until proven guilty
2020-06-23 21:01
 | 
Brazil mininuh$
yeah. please opzy, change your thread name to "LEAF 10% PROVEN INNOCENT"
2020-06-23 15:21
1 reply
maybe you change your posts to leaf proven 10% cheating?
very good video!
2020-06-23 15:16
Very good job mens)))
2020-06-23 15:18
200iq hltv member video
2020-06-23 15:20
Great video!
2020-06-23 15:21
 | 
Brazil 9Rain
He has a point there.
2020-06-23 15:22
 | 
Brazil avila
TeamOne Mirage Clip, MiBR Overpass Clip, MiBR Dust II Clip...
leaf_did_nothing_wrong
The explanation the guy did about the first video makes no sense. Cheaters are not based on what is being rendered by the GPU. They are based on game log and the game knows all the players position and information associated. It doesn't matter at all if something is being rendered or not. If it was like that, we could't have xray cause players models are not rendered.
3 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
no wall hack can see from ct spawn to t spawn for this reason. The same logic applies here. Wallhacks are limited by the engine
2020-06-23 15:31
I scrolled through this thread and see so many fucking idiots it's crazy. And they're all mad brazilians. You can't fucking get all the info about the game willy nilly because the game literally only feeds you limited information to counter wallhacking. How hard is it to get it you numbskull 3rd worlders?
2020-06-23 15:49
1 reply
Hey dummie from the 1st world, you know all the world think americans are idiots right? All briliant minds on USA soil are foreign. You guys don't even know what they are using and keep talking shit. They are using aimlock, not wallhack you dumb asses.
2020-06-26 02:53
I am impressed, did not know about this - ty
GREAT video mate! A newbie question here: The server itself has the information on fer's position, and therefore it shows on our x-ray vision... Is it possible that his allegedly "hack" could gather this information and then use it for aim purposes? Cheers. And great work :)
2 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
GOTV and the game work differently, hence gotv demos are often lower tickrates than the game itself, it is literally a replay of the game. Therefore, it's not hindered by the vis engine and can xray further. Thx :)
2020-06-23 15:33
1 reply
Thanks :) But isn't there a difference between visual render (the image, what is visually calculated and shown) vs data (the information, numbers, that the vis engine suppresses to enhance the game's performance)?
2020-06-23 15:52
Wallers seen map that way? That makes me fucking anxious
2020-06-23 15:35
1 reply
nope, they normally only see the players model, it can varies from a glow, arrow, box etc
2020-06-23 15:42
Okay, so imagine You're on the server as a spectator and get disconnected Everyone stops but you can still move aournd the map and see everyone stopped How could this be possible if your client really had no info about the rest of the map by the server ? To me the 3D models might be loaded only when they are considered in your vision, as you said However your client still know about their position at any point of the map at any given moment, whether they're in your vision field or not Where you're wrong is that the client still gets the information from the server.
2020-06-23 15:41
7 replies
Yep, I think the same... The vis engine would suppress the image to enhance the game's performance, but would still have the information there to be "stolen"... The thing is, they (server/admin) would know when this information was "taken/accessed", as far I understand...
2020-06-23 15:55
1 reply
I think there are many ways that the server/admin doesn't even know that the info is stolen, the hack could just spoof the udp packets and get the info directly from that, unless it's encrypted - but it could also get the key from the game itself.
It could be, but as a spectator you could receive this information where the player wouldn't. I don't know how we could test this as if you as a player gets disconnected you get out of the "map" instantly.
2020-06-23 16:07
 | 
Portugal astacp
this. someone that actually have a brain.
 | 
United States draxus99
No. As a spectator you *do* get information about all 10 players. As a *client* (player) you *don't* get information outside of the "Active Set" (this is *specifically* done to counter wall hacking, not just rendering performance)
2020-06-23 18:30
2 replies
 | 
Czech Republic Noxar
+1
2020-06-23 19:37
true, before a patch wallhackers could see through the other end of the map
2020-06-23 21:23
Nice vid! And how about this one: clips.twitch.tv/TastySlipperyCurryStinky.. His aim seems to lock clearly in the bags instead right side, where an enemy could appears. Very strange tbh
2020-06-23 15:48
1 reply
Lol, guy on top of the mid strafed right and his elbow + shadow was visible. Bro, you must be silver rank if you think this moment was any fishy.
2020-06-23 22:30
Good job, mate
2020-06-23 15:51
 | 
United States Flamebane
ok cool, so how are you going to explain all the other clips now?
2020-06-23 15:54
Uh, that's not how it works. Wallhacks, for example, catch every player in the map, even if the engine is supposedly not rendering them. Turning on wireframe does not have anything to do with locking in a player. I've tested some premium cheats and it's insane what they can do. Only cheap, crappy cheats with bad ESP can't detect all players in the map, and I don't think an aimlock would not be able to either.
2 replies
Interesting, is there any clip showing that?
1 reply
No because he doesnt know what hes talking about.
2020-06-23 18:25
Leaf is just flick clearing one most commo angles in a site :D Fucking silvers just dont understand that.
2 replies
flair checks out
2020-06-23 22:47
1 reply
bla bla, hltv users just proving once again how stupid they are.
2020-06-23 22:56
good stuff
2020-06-23 16:29
Great work bro
2020-06-23 16:32
 | 
Brazil Feio91
Nice job. Mibr is a garbage
2020-06-23 16:33
None of these "suspicious" clips are rly fishy at all. These mibr fans must be stuck in silver and call everyone cheater who shuts down their p90 b rush. :=)
2020-06-23 16:34
 | 
Brazil dffxd
yea i understand this, but some clips are alot sus, but im new to cs so i cant understand very well, lets see what time says
2020-06-23 16:57
+1
2020-06-23 17:02
A silver IV having to explain to us why some1 is not cheating. 2020 do be wild tho
2020-06-23 18:01
1 reply
 | 
Australia opzy
Lmao
2020-06-23 23:38
Good point man... That's the first time that somebody try to make a point that really matters. Good point indeed! Unfortunately, you're no right. I'll explain. You're talking about another type of cheat that is not like AimLock. You're talking about AimBot that's totally different. AimLock generally works with a macro outside of the game and do not use the frames of the game but the positioning codes like you use to place the bot in FER position. That's why it can be hided from the logs of the server, because you simply can use without to change the game. Otherwise they would be Banned by VAC. I do not think they were cheating, but if they did, to make it clear, the cheat was used to gathering information, which is illegal, but they would won anyway, because they played better this time.
2020-06-23 18:03
explain the mirage clip
2020-06-23 18:07
4 replies
Can you link the mirage clip?
2020-06-23 18:26
2 replies
1 reply
Watch the same clip but the one with few extra seconds in the beginning. Then you will notice that leaf has seen his arms. Which is why he shoots through the wall. Or Maybe because his friend in sniper nest has seen it before him and told him where he was.
2020-06-23 18:57
you can see just the tip of his gun, its alot harder to see when we look at a video instead of ingame
2020-06-23 19:04
Good video, try to explain the mirage clips / overpass if you still think leaf is innocent ))))))
2020-06-23 18:32
100% proven innocent because of 1 clip?
2020-06-23 18:37
1 reply
"This proves any hacking accusations that leaf might be getting FOR THIS CLIP." "Proving THE INFERNO CLIP innocent" Title is clickbait. It worked: you clicked.
2020-06-23 19:13
first, is the aimlock not wallhack, second and the other 15 clips?
2020-06-23 18:49
Nice job. I wonder how those people will respond to this clip now.
2020-06-23 18:57
7 replies
 | 
Portugal astacp
you rly think this means anything? lol you can code everything in the way you want in this game. if you spectate a game and you can change the spectated player from b site to another at a site, what makes u think you cant make a cheat to aimlock players just coz u dont see them with wireframe on? this video doesnt prove or disprove anything and if you have any experience of csgo after gold nova you would understand how weird this is.
2020-06-23 19:22
6 replies
But doesn’t cheats work just like how he stated in the video? If what you said was right, why doesn’t cheats show every part of the map unlike how the opzy stated on his video?
2020-06-23 19:37
5 replies
 | 
Portugal astacp
no, not all of them. u have hundreds of different cheats beeing used on mm and faceit, all different and undetectable, some behave like he spoke on the video, some are way more complex (and expensive). the way servers send information when you play and when you spectate are different but its possible to overpass everything he spoke on that video, you just need a good coder and thats all. this is like smuggling, when police finds one way, smugglers find two new more. thats why there will always be cheats no matter what you do.
2020-06-23 19:45
4 replies
Why don’t you give some good examples of those cheats you are talking about so Maybe I can agree With you? Edit: By that i mean videos or photos etc.
2020-06-23 20:03
3 replies
 | 
Portugal astacp
what? you want me to waste money to buy a coder to make a cheat similar to this one so i can send it to you? man even pro players say this isnt normal but whatever, if you wanna keep thinking all of this is just coincidence and normal, than its fine.
2020-06-23 20:05
2 replies
Then how the hell should I believe? Those pro players you are talking about are Brazilians? Cuz I haven’t seen anyone except for them(except tarik and moe)
2020-06-23 20:09
1 reply
 | 
Portugal astacp
you should believe whatever you want to but if you have any experience on csgo and you play and watch the game for as long as i do, you would think all of those clips are at least reallyyy weird, you see pros aiming to enemies trough the walls all the time, but not like this, not flicking the mouse in this way and aim to spots that just make no sense at all. after all someone once said "you cant cheat on vac servers" lol edit: yeah players that won majors and have nothing to do with mibr nowadays.
2020-06-23 20:14
1 reply
 | 
Australia opzy
2020-06-23 23:22
In your explanation, you paused 1 frame before his aim hit the puppet behind the wall. If you let another 1 second of video pass, you see where the crosshairs lock
2020-06-23 19:10
4 replies
shut up please
2020-06-23 21:01
2 replies
Watch the video yourself little asshole
2020-06-23 22:17
Defending cheater hahaha I don't know who is worse. Several clips against the guy, and you still wipe
2020-06-23 22:22
 | 
Australia opzy
The vis leaf he is in is quite large, it would take more than 5 ticks to get to a different one, so we can be certain he was in that visleaf
2020-06-23 23:21
Dude. What about mCe near fer's position there. He renders fer for sure. Theoretically whole team can use that cheat and cheat's information flow may be shared.
2020-06-23 19:20
 | 
Czech Republic Noxar
Good video
2020-06-23 19:38
you can try to prove anything about he or that team is not cheating... but let me tell you. that team (Chaos) is not playing with the same rules. (using the same cheats that everyone uses or not) that team is not clean.
2020-06-23 20:08
ahn... ill tell u smtg ... maybe hes without wh but with aimlock... ur video proves nothing! NEXT
2020-06-23 20:28
1 reply
 | 
Australia opzy
You can’t aimlock onto a player that your client isn’t seeing
2020-06-23 23:20
chaos fishy clips aside top video really respect for your effort
2020-06-23 20:31
Opzy men) did you make any progress with the aztec map?
2020-06-23 20:50
2 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
Not really, uni got busy haha, and I made some maps for the 3kliks gamemode. Will comeback to it later
2020-06-23 23:33
1 reply
Yeah those are fun, gl in Uni mate!
2020-06-23 23:34
 | 
Brazil Anderpgm
It took decades of testing to prove that Lance Armstrong was a cheater. Cheating is like that. The truth may take time to appear, but it will not be hidden forever. Let's stick to the facts. You could start by explaining this to me here for example. twitter.com/qinguim/status/1275431684293..
2020-06-23 21:00
its the same people crying about flusha back in 2014/15
2020-06-23 21:08
5 replies
 | 
Finland siloquez
But flushas clips were actually 100% obvious. Don't reply if think otherwise because I won't respond.
4 replies
yet he was doing it on lan and he was never caught by the admin/banned by vac. but he was still cheating right
2020-06-23 23:44
3 replies
 | 
Finland siloquez
Ok I had to reply anyway so... Yeah, VAC secured server = can't cheat right? Whatever, he was obvious and there were others in that era who most likely cheated too (whole French scene :D). Good night sugar.
2020-06-24 00:20
2 replies
never said you cant cheat on vac, but dont you think flusha would have been banned by now? or atleast caught?
2020-06-24 00:56
1 reply
 | 
Finland siloquez
Dude, the clips were obvious and after winning that prize money (allegedly the coders got % of the winnings) he could afford proper NSA level exploit hax... But I think after the whole show he stopped cheating. At least I hope so. But as I said in some thread, I don't follow CS:GO anymore that much, mostly because of the cheating shit that happened. Please, watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=C_rUvnuOWBc It is made by a guy who (he has videos of them too) has the ability to code hardware radarhacks etc. so he most likely knows what he is talking about.
2020-06-24 00:59
twitch.tv/murilo_rt/clip/DignifiedLovely.. another coincidence... twitch.tv/murilo_rt/clip/ChillyGlutenFre.. this guy likes to look at the wall, right?
2020-06-23 21:21
 | 
Asia loveall
this clip nicely explained
Very nice explanation! Can you please do the same for the others 20 videos of the series against MIBR and Teamone?
6 replies
really only the overpass monster clip that is fishy
2020-06-23 21:58
3 replies
Is the worst one, all other are suspicius and what makes us sad is the fact that all them happen in just 2 md3 games! Something very strange happen yestarday, what we all should ask for is an serious investigation of the facts from valve or summit. There are several ways to do that, we should start with aim acceleration to understand if this is a robotic aim or just a normal human reflects.
2020-06-23 22:20
2 replies
as i said i only think the monste clip is fishy, the other ones do have good explanations
2020-06-24 02:18
1 reply
 | 
Australia opzy
Oh yeah yeah amirite
2020-06-24 02:23
 | 
Australia opzy
Honestly the overpass one was the only extremely suspicious one besides this, and unfortunately the player was rendered in that clip so I can’t disprove it
2020-06-23 23:18
1 reply
This is your opinion, for me there is no sense in the aim movement speed in almost all of the suspicious plays. Xeppa at long dust 2, overpass monster, inferno with vanity looking throw walls, etc. The aim speed, way that adjust and spray lock control was terrible as welll. If people realize that this is a normal demo, so we will never cautch a cheater by overwatch
2020-06-24 00:36
Fans of 2facedtoileto malding :D
2020-06-23 22:26
What's annoying by HLTV discussing possible cheats, is that some people always pop up calling it completely normal. I suspect them of one of either: 1) They are cheating themselves 2) They are fan of accused player 3) They try to make people think they themselves are godlike players, by calling godlike plays for "normal" <---- This happens all the fucking time, it's hilarious how stupid people can be believing others can't see straight through their bullshit.
2020-06-23 22:36
1 reply
Clap clap clap!
2020-06-24 00:45
 | 
Finland Surnoved
wtf flag doesnt check out
2020-06-23 22:37
+1
2020-06-23 23:03
independent leaf cheats or not, the true villain of the story is Valve. They a giving a shit about all of this, the bigger the controversy better for them. Instead of developing a TRUE anticheat they prefer make skins to earn money. Shitty valve
2020-06-23 23:15
Fallen is really earning his nickname here, he is old and falling out of dignity as and old man who cannot keep up with younger talents. No one would give a fuck about leaf on eu scene, plenty of skilled players here but here is old mibr veteran who so desperately tries to hold to his old glory days. He wants to win so much! He kicks coach who probably was seeing problem of Mibr in Fallen himself, kicks meyern, who maybe wasn't the best player but is also kind of scapegoat and now laments about alleged hacking. Imagine get_right, forest or any old european veterans lamenting that new kinds on the block are slapping them hard with crazy skills. Go away with dignity Fallen, I like you, but you have to keep growing man, you are way past beyond prime time as player skill-wise, go away with dignity.
2020-06-23 23:31
 | 
Brunei cyLoL
MiBR fans that threat leaf are in the wrong #leafdidnothungwrong
2020-06-24 00:24
 | 
Portugal Nawxyy
That doesn't work like that lol
2020-06-24 01:02
1 reply
 | 
Australia opzy
It does, if you can provide any evidence that it doesn’t, I’ll listen to you
2020-06-24 01:12
 | 
Netherlands staticNL
nice video
2020-06-24 01:19
In Brazil, youtuber brazilians testing the cheater like aimbot and we can reproduce exactly same clips like chaos team, and Mr. Gaules, Mr> MuriloRt(expecialist in hack analyze) and Mr. Fly(owen gamers club) agree thet chaos team was using hack in this game
2020-06-24 01:30
7 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
can u send me a vid of them reproducing this clip?
2020-06-24 03:01
6 replies
5 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
?? this is just demo footage
2020-06-24 03:07
4 replies
watch all video
2020-06-24 03:07
3 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
Sorry I can't understand portuguese, all I'm seeing is demo footage and a guy talking over it. What time does he show a hack replicating what leaf did?
2020-06-24 03:08
2 replies
4:11
2020-06-24 03:09
he explains how the hack is configured
2020-06-24 03:09
244 salty MIBR fans disliked the video... LOL Great video opzy
2020-06-24 01:34
 | 
Ukraine Dert38
explain everything in the world kid
2020-06-24 01:34
1 reply
 | 
Australia opzy
ok
2020-06-24 04:24
This video doesn’t prove that he hadn’t cheated because normally h4cks aren’t like the cs xray(console), so don’t jump to conclusions, as this will become a trial.
2020-06-24 01:38
lol, it is funny that literally every pro said that these clips are suspicious, but the MM noobs are right hahahahaha
2020-06-24 01:53
1 reply
 | 
Australia opzy
Good arguments, really proved my evidence wrong
2020-06-24 02:27
You can see how mce the coach is very close to fer's position when leaf's flick happen. His game is communicating with leaf's. Mce's like a cheater anthena.
2020-06-24 02:30
Silver 4 LMAO
2020-06-24 03:05
2 replies
 | 
Australia opzy
play with my silver friends in mm, idc
2020-06-24 03:30
1 reply
kkkkk
2020-06-24 03:30
newest types of aimlocks do not use the games frames to spot enemies, they use the positioning codes which is exactly what he used to make this video, thats why VAC doesnt see it.
2020-06-24 03:48
Idea to solve the cheating problem: Require all players on online tournaments to have a camera filming mouse, keyboard and screen. It'll be cheap for organizations and won't get in the way of anyones gameplay. If the aim moves and mouse does not, we have a cheater. Easy and simple.
2020-06-24 04:30
This is because of the player occlusion added back in 2017, but actually it's an optional configuration and the range can also be configured by server owners. This config is defaultly activated for local server, but unfortunately it has a downside, the PVS checks made by the server to dertemine if the player has to have or not the information about other player increases the CPU usage. Thats why some server owner disable this config. I don't know whats ESEA preference on this, a pro match requires a very peformatic server to avoid any problems, it's resonable that they desactivated this feature. You can realize that it isn't an engine limitation by using GOTV, where all players are rendered regardless of the position.
2020-06-24 04:33
FAKE.
2020-06-24 04:36
1 reply
 | 
Australia opzy
good argument
2020-06-24 05:34
There are so many clips about 1 player in a BO3...
2020-06-24 05:39
Your doin gods work homie
2020-06-24 13:18
Nice clip, it looks like this inferno one is disproved. If you have the time maybe you could analyze the other ones.
2020-06-24 13:27
 | 
Australia opzy
2020-06-25 06:19
 | 
Portugal Miistaaah
lol ur a silver ahah
2020-06-26 13:21
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.