Thread has been deleted
Last comment
launders
steel | 
Finland DaddyAllu 
did cs_summit fire him or is he taking time off to resolve the accusation against him?
2020-06-26 19:08
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
i think both
2020-06-26 19:09
Why not both?
2020-06-26 19:09
Brazil Fawkn 
Mostly Launders wanting to take time off to focus on the accusation I reckon
2020-06-26 19:11
steel | 
Finland DaddyAllu 
yeah I think and hope so too. It would suck if this was the end of his career provided that the accusation is fake.
2020-06-26 19:58
his accusation doesnt sound fake if you take the time to read it tho, henrygs does
2020-06-28 02:28
launders already responded to it twitter.com/launders/status/127659251851..
2020-06-28 15:46
she responded to that streamable.com/7i55jz
2020-06-30 06:35
 | 
Europe bestest_team 
She seems like a fucking snake jesus christ lmao. It's obvious (atleast to me) that she just wants revenge on Launders, so she's making false allegations against him, because well, it's not illegal is it?
2020-06-30 11:03
ZywOo | 
Switzerland Grimmy 
if it damages your brand it is illegal and it is called slander
2020-06-30 15:40
it literally is illegal, just because she scripted a video doesn't mean its not real lol
2020-06-30 16:20
i forgot humans cant do illegal stuff
2020-06-30 22:12
he didnt think it was illegal
2020-06-30 22:13
ah ye, missed his last sentence. but still a lot of people here act like humans cant do illegal stuff
2020-06-30 22:16
I think we should listen to all women's experiences. But, why should we blindly believe a woman who seems to have mental health problems and most importantly seems to have no evidence over a respected member of our community?
2020-06-30 06:31
thats a good question. we cant let a life be ruined or even punish a man whitout strong evidence that goes beyond 'oh, i feel like he is guilty', but at the same time we as people dont enjoy the idea that someone who has broken the social contract we respect gets to be in a position of power or evidence. as it would be like accepting 'the system' is crooked, which then threatens its validity. and make no mistake, no matter how much we like to shit talk 'the system' and how crooked it is, few thoughts are as terryfing as losing the protection of society. hence why which hunting on twitter serves the purpose of re-injecting validity, so to speak, in the system we adhere: if we complain about the injustice as a group, we then start to believe that, as a group, we were against injustice all along and that the injustice was a mistake and not a flaw. outrage in this context serves a societal mental hygiene sort of function. i would argue the morally correct way of doing all of this is going to the police with this sort of issue and not to twitter. if you know that twitter rape cries can never be proven or disproven and by force of nature turn into character assassination 9 out of 10 times, then even if your case is true you would be making more well-established a culture that gives opportunity for false accusations to flourish and do damage. in that sense, a truly resposible woman would choose another route. but well, we westerns are a very narcisistic society, we care too much about our needs. finally, in this particular case her story seems credible, his response sounds avoidant AF, although well formulated. if she acomplished anything with the accusation, to be honest, was to cast a doubt on his character but at the cost of outing herself as manipulative and unbalanced. its hard to say how bad of an effect it will have in launders career but i hope none at all. even if hes antisocial behaviour seems credible, if it cant be established it shouldnt recieve actual credit went on quite a digression here i guess
2020-06-30 08:46
Aleksib | 
Finland xcel 
good points imo all of these public accusations of sexual harassment/rape should be investigated privately instead of this public bs that will just harm both individuals. And if the other party does go public then the punishments for false accusations should be hard enough for anyone to think twice. But then again, that doesnt fit into the metoo idea that tries to encourage people to speak openly about these. I just wish they would understand openly and publicly isnt the same thing
2020-06-30 09:05
World riuj 
Why is it that people can't have mental health issues AND be victims of assault? So many men just say "oh she is crazy, cant have happened then". Why?
2020-06-30 10:49
Not saying she's telling the truth or not, but the most important part is she doesn't seem to have much or any evidence.
2020-06-30 15:31
World riuj 
The prevalence of false rape accusations is incredibly low, in reality sexual assault is massively under reported.
2020-06-30 23:20
It's in the single digits to 10% that WE KNOW OF. Could be way more false reports. Either way, no reason to blindly believe people.
2020-07-01 03:34
World riuj 
So when people automatically reply "yes shes crazy cant have happened" do you see that people are blindly believing men?
2020-07-01 18:09
Most people tend to believe who seems more reasonable and mentally intact. Do you think anyone would believe a guy who comes off as crazy?
2020-07-01 20:40
World riuj 
Do you also notice how launders first reaction was to weaponise that? That makes me more suspicious of him. Have you been raped? How do you think you might feel.
2020-07-02 19:54
And seemingly her first reaction was to go on Twitter. And only after almost no one believed her, then she went to the police. Who knows who's telling the truth, but I think both didn't handle the situation in the best way. This should've just gone to the police and stayed off the internet.
2020-07-03 00:27
saying that the prevalence of false accusations is incredibly low is the same as saying the prevalence of rapists is extremely low because most of the people accused of rape don't get prosecuted or even reported. if sexual assault is under reported it's tenfold so for false accusations. how do even go about proving someone has made a false accusation against you? you can't unless they are completely braindead and make a blunder. it could very well be that 10%, 20%, 50% or whatever other proportion of sexual allegation are false and you wouldn't even know. in our current culture even suggesting that someone had made a false sexual allegation against you is considered taboo. that's why people don't bluntly say: "that person is a dirty liar" which i think is to be expected from someone who is being falsely accused. apparently "victim blaming", even when the person in question is only a potential victim is so damning people would rather compromise on some relativist mambo jumbo where they'd say something along the lines: "the accuser might have perceived my behavior as being sexually inadequate when in fact it wasn't so" or "i don't deny that they might have perceived what happened differently to how i've perceived it, but no sexual assault has taken place" etc, instead of straight out call the other person a liar. look at the whole brett kavanaugh situation. he danced around for days trying to reject the accusations against him without calling the other side a liar? why? if you believe everything they say is false just call them a liar for fucking sake. some would even say that by not doing so you implicitly admit guilt. that's not it though and anyone up to date with how this shit works knows why. because calling the "victim" a liar is apparently an inexcusable sin for these people. after all, "believe all victims" is only 2nd in it's insanity to "believe all women".
2020-07-03 01:03
"his response was "i don't care. i want it now." the look he gave me was terrifying. he held me down while i was crying and begging him to stop." yes 100% legit XD
2020-06-30 15:49
Got a boner She stole their sexts tbh
2020-07-01 20:43
 | 
Finland Surnoved 
launders big gay
2020-06-26 19:11
 | 
Finland Smoonah 
what accusation
2020-06-26 19:59
 | 
United Kingdom alcazar4 
ex gf accused him of rape
2020-06-26 20:00
Who the fuck believes her lol
2020-06-26 19:59
I do :)
2020-06-26 20:02
ok virgin
2020-06-26 20:04
ok rapist supporter
2020-06-26 20:13
fox | 
Europe xlD4NKlx 
I don't think he raped her, innocent until proven guilty for sure rn, personally I and many others think she is most likely wrong but she isn't necesarilly wrong
2020-06-26 20:16
ok incel
2020-06-26 20:28
2020-06-27 00:04
 | 
Netherlands eclipseeee 
let's please hold guilty until proven innocent
2020-06-26 20:09
I was jk mens axaxaxa
2020-06-27 00:04
 | 
Netherlands eclipseeee 
ok
2020-06-28 01:21
I hope hes fired and someone posts a rape story about scrawny i fucking hate this guy
2020-06-26 20:04
 | 
United Kingdom justdam 
Scrawny's a lad
2020-06-26 20:06
he is fucking horrible he has most punchable face in csgo scene and his voice makes me mute the stream
2020-06-26 20:07
fer has the most punchable face, look at his nose, looks like hes already been punched 20 times
2020-06-28 15:49
LMAOOOOOO
2020-06-28 16:39
goomba from mario nose
2020-06-30 06:19
Nobody's stopping you from making a twitlonger.
2020-06-30 06:34
true, he rape me :D
2020-06-30 06:34
 | 
Europe bestest_team 
"Scrawny r**ed me, my story" - by the all famous e-girl : 97532971 But you gotta have an OnlyFans, otherwise the allegations are pointless :(
2020-06-30 11:05
With all these fake stories coming out all the time I'm more inclined not to believe her, sad state of affairs that it has come to this. I was always an "innocent before proven guilty" person but now I'm more of a "she's probably lying for clout" person and I hate that this is now my mindset. Just assuming the one who's accusing is just lying but it happened way too many times where someone innocent is being slandered and gets his life ruined by some manipulative bitch. These bitches need to knock it the fuck off with their "this is my truth" or "this is the truth of how I feel bullshit". You're either lying or you're not, what was done to you was either illegal or it wasn't. There is no fucking middle ground and you tweeting about it before going to the fucking police makes me think nothing actually happened and you just want e-fame. If he actually did do something wrong how about going to the fucking police.
2020-06-26 20:27
why do u hate the truth?
2020-06-26 20:18
It isn't confirmed as the truth and believing something before anything has been proven has dire consequences. If it actually was the truth why didn't she go to the police but post it to fucking social media. No logic except for is he just made up shit for clout. If he actually is guilty he should be held accountable in a court of law but if he isn't that bitch should be sued for slander. And obviously I meant that I hate how I went from "innocent until proven guilty" to "sh's most likely lying" as an assumption/mindset. It's fucked up that it has come to this but there are way too many stories about these fucking scumbags making up false allegations just to get some e-fame like what happened to ProJared, AngryJoe, Johnny Depp, Alex Holowka, Chris Hardwick, HenryG and many more
2020-06-26 20:30
i meant the do it for clout bit. mens))
2020-06-26 20:24
I meant that I hate how I went from "innocent until proven guilty" to "she's most likely lying" as an assumption/mindset. It's fucked up that it has come to this but there are way too many stories about these fucking scumbags making up false allegations just to get some e-fame like what happened to ProJared, AngryJoe, Johnny Depp, Alex Holowka, Chris Hardwick, HenryG and many more
2020-06-26 20:30
well... the clout bit is still the truth because you should go to the police if its the truth and not just put it on twitter to draw attention.....
2020-06-26 20:26
yeah that's how I see it as well. There is literally no logical reason I can think of for posting it on social media except for getting clout and e-fame by slandering someone "famous".
2020-06-26 20:28
 | 
Australia eClipz-AU 
Have you read the twitlonger by Yvonnie? She writes about getting close to this guy, spending heaps of time together and he sleeps over at hers often, then he makes a move one night when a bit drunk and she acts like he is a creep! And she had a boyfriend! It’s like a lot of these women didn’t even have parents to teach them anything about the world. If you invite a dude to sleep in your bed all the time, low and behold he might crack onto you at some point. Then comes the whole “I froze up, I was shocked by what he was doing” meanwhile you had a boyfriend and were sharing your bed with another dude. What is shocking is how stupid some of this is.
2020-06-30 06:39
That's what happens with most of these type of stories. It is 9/10 times either consensual and they try to twist it as if it wasn't later on, do shit like that and leading the men on while they have boyfriends etc. that they don't tell the other interested party about etc. AngryJoe's story a couple of days back was exactly the same. And then they find it weird we don't believe their bullshit anymore. When there are so many fake allegations coming out about men it discredits EVERYONE that comes out with similar stuff. They are actively hurting women with real stories by peddling their bullshit and it's all for clout.
2020-06-30 10:43
The people who fake allegations deserve to be in prison, at least for a few years. Not only do they ruin the accused's life and relationships, but they also discredit actual rape victims by lying, hurting their cause.
2020-06-30 16:24
 | 
Germany GiantCoq 
Is launders the indian guy ?
2020-06-30 22:16
fnatic
GODSENT
Apeks
Nemiga
LDLC
CR4ZY
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.