Thread has been deleted
Last comment
SWEDEN COME HERE
 | 
Finland TuureBoelius 
I have heard rumours that some Swedes are proud of how your government has handled coronavirus because a lot of old people have died. They think it's a good thing because the number of pensioners has gone down, and the dependency ratio of your country has improved. Is this true ?
2020-06-29 00:15
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
bump
2020-06-29 00:20
Well: i.imgur.com/iQtg209.png So...why are people talking shit about Sweden? I dont get it. They should talk shit about all of us tbh.
2020-08-06 03:05
that one is easy. they just caught the flu first and had a sufficient health system to manage it without much caos. the flu is kind of inevitable, it comes spreads, reaches a limit then contracts.
2020-08-06 03:34
The number of deaths due to COVID-19 in the Nordics: Iceland: 10 Norway: 256 Finland: 331 Denmark: 661 Sweden: 5760 The number of COVID-19 cases in the Nordics: Iceland: 1926 Finland: 7528 Norway: 9409 Denmark: 14312 Sweden: 81540
2020-08-06 14:35
Yeah. But, like i said, in the bottom of this thread, Sweden wont be as f*cked economy wise like Finland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland *insert country that did lockdown*.
2020-08-06 14:38
 | 
Sweden wtf_men
He is obviously baiting. No one is proud that a lot of people has died. But I do think that our approach has been a good one. If you compare the death amounts to other causes (twice as many people die from heart disease, twice as many people die from cancer for example) it makes you realise that you can't shut down an entire society because of a small factor like this. To save a few hundered deaths for a country of 10+m people is not a reason to shut down a country for months. businessinsider.com/covid-19-compared-to.. Further, our apporach was to give immunity to the majority of the population fast to avoid a future spread. Countries that locked down early to minimize the spread are getting an increase now because they are opened up and easing on restrictions. They are getting a similar situation to what we experienced before, and won't be "safe" until a vaccine is achieved or when until they reach an immunity number like the one we have.
2020-08-08 13:42
I'm definitely not happy about it lol. Not the immigration either, that's why we want SverigeDemokraterna to rule the country.
2020-06-29 00:22
yes right>left
2020-06-29 00:23
idk, they are centrist nationalists in sweden... there is no such thing as right if you look at their manifesto compared to for example afd... same goes for Finns party...
2020-06-29 00:40
still right
2020-06-29 00:44
well, for today's standarts mby
2020-06-29 01:07
That is why you should vote for a member of the National Coalition Party who is right-wing economically and anti-immigration (e.g. Wille Rydman)
2020-06-29 12:56
He is a good example ye i know... Im more like give welfare to those who need it to get through though times but expect em to seek work while getting welfare, in that regards im a bit left leaning, i also believe in free market but oppose EU cuz of byreocracy, in that regards im old school liberal right leaning that is anti-eu... And nationalist cuz we need more security in streets and not to let just anyone in, and those who come need to integrate to our customs etc... even Slim mill has come clean as supporting sebastian tynkkynen, there is over 1hour pod cast of slim mill and sebastian tynkkynen speaking and agreeing in many things. Very interesting stuff. In that regards idk in what political leaning i am but im sure im nationalist.
2020-06-29 14:33
I'm left and I'll for sure vote for the Sweden democrats, they'll give me a proper social democracy with realism. The left is retarded these days, feels like LGBTQQIAAP>workers rights
2020-08-05 23:14
You are a living example of what i said in the previous comment. Sweden democrats = sweden and swedish people first, others come after your expenses have been paid and served. And so fucking true about parties giving more fucks about lgbtq than workers rights. In finland our nationalist party is left leaning economically, yet culturally right leaning and ofc finland first platform... Also our parties actually met and agree in most of the stuff
2020-08-06 08:42
 | 
Sweden flippig
"We" speak for yourself
2020-06-29 13:15
+1
2020-06-29 13:21
You know that they are the biggest party in sweden wether you like it or not...
2020-06-29 14:34
His point still stands, they don't have a majority, nor is OP a representative of the Swedish people.
2020-06-29 14:44
yeye i know...
2020-06-29 17:13
LOL they are not
2020-06-29 18:52
I have not followed since ur elections, they were but they are not the biggest anymore, my bad.
2020-06-30 01:11
+1
2020-08-05 23:05
-1 if you are still retarded enough to want millions of arab and african fighting aged men imported to your country to continue raping your women and turning your cities into shit then you're even worse than the politicians forcing them on you
2020-08-06 14:35
 | 
Sweden bonisMEN
afs> sd dont @ me
2020-06-29 18:53
"It [Alternative for Sweden] advocates repatriation of immigrants, non-interventionism, Swedish withdrawal from the European Union, a flat tax system, opposition to NATO, and improved animal rights, among other things" repatriation of immigrants = good non-interventionism = mostly good Swedish withdrawal from the European Union = good a flat tax system = good opposition to NATO = not good for finland, dunno about sweden improved animal rights = good in moderation
2020-06-29 19:45
Respect to Swedish Democratic Party
2020-08-08 13:28
 | 
Albania HLTV_God
They have handled it well. The only problems are the immigrant healthcare workers who brings corona to the elders. If you compare death rated 1-60 sweden has same or lower numbers then Finland
so 60+ people don't matter? Norway: 249 deaths Finland: 328 Denmark: 604 Sweden: 5,280
2020-06-29 00:27
 | 
Albania HLTV_God
They do. I assume the reason is you don't allow uneducated immigrants to work at those places. In Sweden only very old people and immigrants has died from corona
2020-06-29 12:24
There's alot of immigrants who barely speak Swedish working with the elders. My first job ever was actually working in one of these places during a month in the summer, it's shocking. Our goverment sees it as an intergration project.
2020-08-05 23:29
 | 
United Kingdom hotdogs2
It isnt .
it's funny how tegnell keeps saying that everything is fine when they have over 10x the deaths of any neighboring country. AND IT'S STILL NOT UNDER CONTROL.
2020-06-29 00:24
Under control - as in we have enough hospital beds and equipment. Yes.
2020-06-29 14:37
Here "under control" means that we have almost no new cases and can live almost normally.
2020-06-29 14:51
sweden has lived normally through all of this and they have aroud half population immune
2020-08-05 23:07
 | 
Russia Drapery
They're just saying that no lockdown is better than lockdown which a lotta people agree with
2020-06-29 00:25
There was no lockdown in Finland or in many other countries. Restaurants etc closed, but people were free to move all the time.
2020-06-29 00:29
 | 
Russia Drapery
That's how it should be because people losing their job etc. will cause a lot more destruction
2020-06-29 00:38
well not every country is 300iq like finland and denmark with norway look at whats happening in melbourne rn, thats probably the kind of lockdown this dude is talking about
2020-08-06 03:23
no only vocal leftist journalists who run the media think that only less than 10 percent of actual people think that
2020-06-29 00:26
+1
2020-06-29 00:27
Old swedish people are rich = their kids gets the money so they're happy EZ
2020-06-29 00:29
yey mommy and daddy died, i can live good for 5-10years and then bankcrupt and living on welfare.
2020-06-29 00:41
You tell me as your name sounds pretty Swedish
2020-06-29 00:34
Günt? More like cûnt
2020-06-29 01:15
As long as Muslim immigrants do not die, Swedes do not care.
2020-06-29 01:10
Areas, where there's a comparatively high concentration of immigrants, are actually the places that have been affected the most in terms of infections.
2020-06-29 13:20
Yes
2020-06-29 01:15
The vast majority of our deaths comes from elderly homes because of stupid careworkers going to work sick and with a lack of education in elderly care. Had the government disallowed visitors to elderly homes earlier then we'd also might have been better off. Other than that I think that Sweden's approach to Corona has been good but I'm no expert.
2020-06-29 13:12
??? Careworkers weren't even allowed to test in the beginning and only when they have symptoms now. You're forgetting that you can have Corona without symptoms too. All elderly care personnel are also required to go courses in medication, dementia and diabetes every year. Corona is a new virus we had a lack of information of in the beginning, hence the lack of knowledge. Don't blame this on the very people who kept your grandparents alive, you ungrateful cuck.
2020-06-29 14:42
 | 
Sweden flippig
Who cars 5000 of a population of 10 million, I rather keep my freedom
2020-06-29 13:18
 | 
Argentina xpl0d3
Yeah better being a party monster that caring about if your grandma dies
2020-06-30 01:17
 | 
Argentina Joedash
We are no where near the amount of deaths of them, we have +1000 deaths even when being in quarantine thx to a retarded leader.
2020-08-05 22:05
 | 
Argentina xpl0d3
U can't compare Buenos Aires with Sweden, almost 15 millions people living in the capital plus near zones when Stockholm has 900 thousands at top
2020-08-05 23:03
 | 
Argentina Joedash
Yet it worked out way better than in Argentina where people are losing their jobs and politicians keep getting money doing nothing.
2020-08-05 23:38
 | 
Argentina xpl0d3
Even if they make such a quarentine they have the money to survive like Denmark did
2020-08-06 02:43
your freedom is possible because your grandparents worked their whole lifes to build the modern country you life in and thats how u thank them? disgusting honestly
2020-08-06 03:07
Lol only the retard left in Sweden are happy with the goverment, please invade us Finland!!!
2020-06-29 13:25
It is true for every country with high mortality.
2020-06-29 14:35
Sweden smart AF read my post about boomers hltv.org/forums/threads/2330248/boomers-..
2020-06-29 14:46
Swedistan expected
2020-06-29 14:47
let them think what they want it doesnt affect us either way
2020-06-29 17:16
bump #2
2020-06-30 16:00
Ehh not really. Some people are unhappy with how the government handled it and wish there were more restrictions. But most people don't know yet if they are satisfied with the handling of covid or not. That's because you can't know yet. Our strategy is super long-sighted and there are too many factors which will decide if the strategy was good or not. Like how long it will take to find a safe and secure vaccine and if getting the virus once grants a long immunity for example. The strategy could be amazing if it takes a long time for a secure vaccine to be developed and if getting the virus once grants a long immunity. We will know in a year I guess :)
2020-08-05 23:23
xddddd its probably true.
2020-08-06 02:52
i hope SD wins in 2022
2020-08-06 02:56
I believe Sweden did what they thought was best for them. But it is a shame that so many people died in Sweden. Hindsight is always 20/20 and they should have followed their neighbours examples. That being said; Very few swedes didn't have the exact same information as other countries population and they knew there was a chance of spreading the infection if they went to a bar etc. Ultimately the politicians didn't take this seriously enough and the population trusted them.
2020-08-06 03:12
"and they should have followed their neighbours examples" Well, no, they shouldnt, check comment #58, its at the top of this thread.
2020-08-06 03:26
New cases over a 14 day period is hardly the way to measure the effectiveness of Covid19 response. The matter of fact is Sweden has about 10.4 million people (iirc) and Denmark has about 5.9-6 million. Sweden has 10 times (!!!!!!!) the amounts of deaths as Denmark. When you combine Denmark, Norway and Finland, Sweden still has far far more casualties. I think the number of cases (especially in a constricted 14 day period) is of less importance than the overall casualty tally.
2020-08-06 03:30
Still. Sweden is doing much better than *insert countries*. The virus is not just gonna go up in smoke you know. Countries doing lockdowns etc just f*cks up their economy + barely delay the virus spreading. "Sweden has 10 times (!!!!!!!) the amounts of deaths as Denmark." I know. And, here is another reason why: Sweden did basically not inform the immigrants/non-Swedish or English speaking immigrants about the dangers of this virus in *insert language* instead they informed in Swedish and i believe English, so, the people in the ghettos etc spread it A LOT among them since they are basically thousands of them in smaller areas across Sweden. According to Swedish newspapers people with Iraqi, Somalian and Syrian backgrounds is the biggest group of people that have passed away and have/had corona virus. i.imgur.com/HHqOYgB.png
2020-08-06 03:40
But that isn't much different than the experiences in Norway, Finland and Denmark? Somalis are the biggest minority of people testing positive in Denmark atm. Does it have to do with language barriers or the fact the first or second generation immigrants tend to have larger families than Danes (and Swedes) ? That they often live more people together ? I dunno know but simply referring to a language barrier is a bit too easy I think. And yeah, Sweden is doing better than say Brazil or the US. But you can't compare nations with millions and millions of people living with a population density that isn't comparable. Which is why Sweden should be compared to Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania etc. Neighbouring countries with a comparable size of population and population density.
2020-08-06 03:46
"Does it have to do with language barriers" Well, like i said in #65: "Sweden did basically not inform the immigrants/non-Swedish or English speaking immigrants about the dangers of this virus in *insert language* instead they informed in Swedish and i believe English, so, the people in the ghettos etc spread it A LOT among them since they are basically thousands of them in smaller areas across Sweden."
2020-08-06 03:47
But you're not arguing your point. You're just saying they did so and conclude that a language barrier is what caused immigrants to get more infections than ethnic swedes. You didn't argue for 1) why it is a reason at all or 2) provide any evidence that offering these warnings in arabic, somali, chinese or whatever is what caused Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania etc to have fewer cases. You haven't provided any argument that shows that translating these warnings into other languages has decreased the spread of the virus.
2020-08-06 03:51
"But you're not arguing your point. You're just saying they did so and conclude that a language barrier is what caused immigrants to get more infections than ethnic swedes." Well, thats basically the reason why the virus spread so much in the ghettos. " 2) provide any evidence that offering these warnings in arabic, somali, chinese or whatever is what caused Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania etc to have fewer cases." Uhm, well, it isnt hard to google, but here: sverigesradio.se/artikel/7437072 i.imgur.com/s3AHkoY.png & "They believe a lack of information in Somali during the early stages of the pandemic may have played a role." Also, i didnt say that it was why X countries had less infected people mate. But Sweden would 100% have had less infected if they went out quickly with information in *insert language* EDIT: And, as we all know Sweden got the most immigrants in Northern Europe, so...obviously the government need to post crisis information in multiple languages and not just Swedish-English
2020-08-06 03:58
Listen; I worked in nursing homes for years. The vast majortity of the casualties come from old people in nursing homes. The vast majority of people in nursing homes are neither arabic or somalis. They aren't the people dying nor spreading the disease to those who do die. You're still trying to build an entire case of this based on the last 14 days of reported cases and not the whole pandemic in it's entirety and I can only assume that's because you have a certain agenda or want to spin it a certain way. Because I'm almost certain that the major cause of outbreaks in Sweden and Denmark was in large part caused by white ethnic danes and swedes going on a ski holiday in Austria and neighbouring countries. And the death toll is still heavily skewed towards white elderly people who have little contact with immigrants in general.
2020-08-06 04:06
Bro, just do some research on Swedens corona deaths and infected. Majority is immigrants and elderly people in nursing homes that got infected by staff/visitors etc. " Because I'm almost certain that the major cause of outbreaks in Sweden and Denmark was in large part caused by with ethnic danes and swedes going on a ski holiday in Austria and neighbouring countries." Well, that obv had a big impact yes. But, lack of information also had a big impact. "And the death toll is still heavily skewed towards white elderly people who have little contact with immigrants in general." Uhm, there is lots of immigrants working at nursing homes or in the "elderly care".
2020-08-06 04:09
Lack of information? Like how does that work exactly ? People haven't noticed the warning signs posted on shop doors for months, haven't wondered why some schools are closed or why people started wearing masks? Are you gonna assume there are people in Sweden not knowing about the virus at this point, what to look for or how to stay safe because of translation issues? Even if a family only watched Turkish television they wouldn't know extensively about the virus by now in Sweden? Indeed immigrants do work at nursing homes and wear the same protective gear as everyone else working there. And those immigrants probably work alongside white, ethnic swedes too. And again, there's no reason to suspect that immigrants have been more or less a cause of spreading the virus because of "lack of translation". Dude, if you work at a freaking swedish nursing home, you probably know swedish and got informed about precautions right? Or do you think they let non-swedish or non-english speaking immigrants work at nursing homes in Sweden?
2020-08-06 04:17
"Lack of information? Like how does that work exactly ? People haven't noticed the warning signs posted on shop doors for months" Once again: Lack of information in languages other than Swedish and English. Not all immigrants speak English or Swedish, so they had no clue about the virus. "Are you gonna assume there are people in Sweden not knowing about the virus at this point" Well, thats a hard question, obviously i think everyone knows about it now, it was, like the quote i typed above: "They believe a lack of information in Somali during the early stages of the pandemic may have played a role." "Or do you think they let non-swedish or non-english speaking immigrants work at nursing homes in Sweden?" What i have heard is that a lot of immigrant women and rarely men in Sweden work in elderly care, and, lots of elderly people have complained that they dont understand what the immigrant worker is saying because they lack Swedish skills. Just look here: sverigesradio.se/artikel/6667519
2020-08-06 04:21
I still regard it as a bullshit argument since there's no evidence of translation issues causing either a spike in Denmark, Norway, Finland, Lithuania or Estonia. I find it much more likely that immigrant families in general live more people together and have a more social culture rather than being a lack of "translation" (again, for that to be true I need to see other comparable examples like showing Finland, Norway or Denmark providing excellent advice to minorities in their own language)
2020-08-06 04:31
"Denmark, Norway, Finland, Lithuania or Estonia." Now compare immigration population % with these countries and Sweden mate, lol. Yes, them living in tiny spaces AND not being careful + lack of information about the virus + social distancing is a huge part.
2020-08-06 04:33
Sweden has a population at around 10.1 million people. Denmark has a population around 6 million people. Somalians make up 0.67% of the population. Syrians 1.82% . Iraqis 1.41. Finnish people 1.45%. Polish people 0.91%. Iranians 0.76% Let's compare with Denmark: By 2019 86.1% of the population were ethnically Danes. And 2/3 of the rest of the 13.9% were non-western immigrants/asylum seekers. A direct comparison is hard to make because Sweden and Denmark counts these numbers differently. You're considered of non-swedish descent if one of your parents aren't ethnically swedish where Denmark counts it differently
2020-08-06 04:45
Well it was inevitable that other countries were gonna go up once they let up some of the restrictions, still 5k deaths is a terrible result imo. Fuck the 'at least I got my freedom' people. Sweden failed at protecting their elders, and didn't control the situation when it comes to elderly homes etc.
Well yes ofc mate. 5K deaths is horrible, i agree. Yeah, lots of elderly people died. But also lots of immigrants that lacked English or Swedish skills, so, they werent informed of the dangers of the virus. EDIT: But that is of course not the immigrants fault, its the Swedish government that failed to inform them.
2020-08-06 03:43
Yes I read that information wasn't given out early enough in Arabic and Somali, but I think cultural aspects also plays it's part. Lots of Somalis for example live together in poorer areas and it's not uncommon for like 8+ people to share household. I think Denmark and Norway handled it way better.
2020-08-06 03:50
"Lots of Somalis for example live together in poorer areas and it's not uncommon for like 8+ people to share household." Yeah exactly. And, a lot of immigrants, at least in Denmark, like throwing a "party" with like freaking 30+ people, and yeah, thats just a ticking "corona bomb" waiting to happen. Well both yes and no. I mean, yeah, Denmark and Norway got less deaths and all that, but, i believe the economy took a huge hit by it.
in sweeden freedom is so important they felt like there was no way they could force shit to close. so they advised ppl, and that's it. if the pension got a relief, well yes that's good, but nobody wanted to celebrate that i guess.
+1 it actually made a bit of sense
 | 
Russia Drapery
Freedom? I really don't think that was their main concern
2020-08-08 13:29
As the true Xizt fan here, I do personally believe that we must restore the Swedish Empire and put Xizt as the emperor
 | 
Poland MAXINITY_
who
2020-08-06 15:13
A lot of old people died ? Fake! Xizt still alive and healthy
2020-08-06 15:29
XDDD
2020-08-08 13:30
Sweden 0iq again
2020-08-08 13:28
Sprout
Secret
TYLOO
ZIGMA
ViCi
HZ
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.