Thread has been deleted
Last comment
REDEYE RETIRED
s1mple | 
Russia s1mple_top1_2018 
twitter.com/PaulChaloner/status/12776258.. He almost killed himself look at his tweet
2020-06-29 18:30
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
cry | 
Brazil IsFree 
Who is this dude and wtf goin on?
2020-06-29 18:31
pretty big name in esports he hosted a few cs events back in the day
2020-06-29 18:32
cry | 
Brazil IsFree 
What happened to him? Y were people trashing him on social midia?
2020-06-29 18:33
banks just wants his job :d
2020-06-29 18:42
 | 
United States clockworkk 
what job? being an irrelevant cunt who does nothing at all? yeah nice job
2020-06-29 19:12
 | 
North America joeS 
What are you talking about? Banks has been in esports since the beginning. Has casted, hosted, pretty much everything there is to do.
2020-06-29 19:28
 | 
United States clockworkk 
i'm talking about mr. paul here
2020-06-29 19:29
 | 
North America joeS 
ahhh now i see lol
2020-06-29 19:30
First time I saw Banks was some time into csgo
2020-06-30 09:58
Bank is def tier 2/3 talent thought.
2020-06-30 13:43
 | 
Czech Republic PaYaB 
You must be on drugs, blind or stupid. Chose one.... How can you post something like that.
2020-06-30 04:34
 | 
United States clockworkk 
imagine liking redeye LMFAO
2020-06-30 10:44
 | 
Czech Republic PaYaB 
Great host, too bad he got involved in shit like this, I just don't get ppl who come up with this shit 5 years after the "accident".
2020-06-30 19:58
 | 
United States clockworkk 
I don't really care about this incident tbh I never liked his personality cos he's so full of himself he acts like he's the "god of esports" or whatever sure he might be but can't he just be a bit more humble? and i'm not even offended by his edgy comments cos I know what british humor is like but c'mon this guy is on the same level as thorin basically except he doesn't go around calling pros noobs
2020-06-30 20:00
what the fuck are you on about? i had no idea who thorin was until i got into cs and even now i think the guy is pretty much irrelevant. banks is a no name, a tier3 shitter nobody gives a shit about. redeye is an absolute legend. dude's been casting quake, hosted the biggest EU sc2 tournaments, hosted multiple internationals and dota majors, hosted multiple csgo majors and ESLs etc. it doesn't matter if you or me or anyone else likes or dislikes his style. personally i think he's a great host but it's beside the point. comparing him to thorin though shows you are absolutely clueless when it comes to esports.
2020-06-30 20:22
 | 
United States clockworkk 
you're just saying what wikipedia tells you you have not seen this person on your screen enough to form a worthy comment what does it matter what he "hosted"? hosting is basically orgs picking a guy who leads the show = sits there and listens to others he had some good moments for sure but he became irrelevant a long time ago banks >>>>>>>>>>>> paul
2020-06-30 20:25
oh look the edgy 16 yo thinks he's a mind reader. aside from quake which i was aware he had cast by him mentioning it on stage a few times, i did see him host tournaments in all the aforementioned games. i've been following sc2 from beta until about hots. i still watch gsls from time to time as well as some bw tournaments. i've been closely following dota2 since the 2nd international. i've followed cs starting at around 2014 though i did watch a few 1.6 tournaments back in the day. you on the other hand are likely a sub 80 iq troll who had multiple accounts banned in the past and still didn't get any better at baiting. imagine how low your iq has to be to think anyone would take that bait seriously. next time try writing taco >>>>>>>> f0rest or maybe loba >>>>>>>> zywoo, you know so that people don't have any doubts about your mental capacity.
2020-06-30 20:39
 | 
United States clockworkk 
look how mad i made you with a honest opinion of mine go back to your cave you little fat geek or get some sunlight idk what would be the best for your massive brain tumor tbh
2020-06-30 20:44
haha truth hurts, doesn't it? i imagine you were fuming when you wrote that reply. your shitty baiting skills and low iq is undeniable by simply hovering over your nickname. let me ask you this - how many accounts did you get banned so far by shitposting? my bet is somewhere around 5. as for your "honest" opinion, for your sake i hope that in your mind you think you are being clever by making that horrible bait, the alternative would be far worse.
2020-06-30 20:48
You're also retarded, lmao, I dislike Thorin and Redeye, but I'm old enough/old school to know how much they were BOTH involved in the eSport scene. Thorin has been working on his shits for many years bro, you gotta give credits where it's due, this dude was a no name when Quake/AFPS was still popular but go back on old school eSport websites in the UK such as ESREALITY and equivalents (some are dead anyway today) you could see Thorin posting his shits about Quake and other games. He wasn't well known but he has been doing this for many years. Now I'm not defending the bad shits he's done, because I'm not a stupid fanboy who can't separate "appreciation from the work one does" from "personal stupid shits/unprofessional stupid shits one does". Call Thorin out for the shits he's done, but let's also not spread misinformation such as "i had no idea who thorin was until i got into cs and even now i think the guy is pretty much irrelevant" => That only shows that you're only following a few titles lmao.
2020-06-30 21:02
has thorin done anything in the bw scene? no he didn't. has he done anything in wc3 scene? no he didn't. has thorin done anything in sc2 scene? no he didn't. dota? no. dota2? no. fighting games? naa. provided i don't know much about old school esport websites in the uk and i might be ignorant to most of his past work but i really didn't know who the fuck the guy was until i really got into cs. in terms of cs figure, sure, he's one of the most recognized and famous personalities but that's it. redeye meanwhile had impact in multiple scenes as a host, a caster and interviewer. so yeah, thorin did make a few videos talking about other esports. i've seen some videos of his talking about sc2, i've seen a video of his talking about rapha but honestly most of it were him reiterating some points made by actual experts. at some point he had branched out into league but i heard the dude doesn't know what he's talking about half of the time and if im not mistaken he doesn't get invited to any league events either, correct me if im wrong. if the only esport you ever followed is cs, yeah sure, thorin is the most prominent esport personality and he's actually done events as both caster and analyst. outside cs? he's your average journalist, that's it. redeye, meanwhile, is a name that's pretty much impossible not to know if you follow multiple esports. same shit as sirscoots, same shit as 2gd, djwheat etc.
2020-07-01 01:21
I hate that you're making me defend Thorin. How many people do you know cover all genres and eSport titles at a level where their knowledge and contribution is really HIGH? I don't know the extent of his contributions for versus games, MOBA, RTS, etc but I'm interested to know all these eSport analysts, personalities that you know who covered all these genres. 2GD, Sirscoots, Djwheat, Redeye haven't even done that lmao, they are well known for other reasons, but they don't have expert level knowledge in all types of titles. Unlike personalities such as Thorin (ugh...) who show bigger focus on certain genres. And besides that's not the point, my point was simply to call you out on this fact: just because you didn't know him doesn't make him a nobody lmao, that's such a dumb logic.
2020-07-01 06:52
but i never said thorin was a nobody, did i? reread what i wrote. i said banks was a nobody. the dude is a shit tier personality who shouldn't even be employed. i said i didn't know who thorin was until i got into cs, which is true, and that i consider him pretty irrelevant which is partially true since events stopped inviting him and most of his relevance nowadays comes from stirring drama on twitter. i don't think thorins contribution in terms of knowledge and analysis is that high either. you can't possibly compare thorin with figures like day9, synderen, tod, tastosis etc if you wanna talk about 1 game analysts. all of those people are experts in their respective games and are all ex pros. thorin is a journalist who plays pretend being an expert. his analysis is no better than an analysis you or me would make but he's much more articulate at presenting his ideas which is to be expected of a journalists. that's it. if that seems like me trying to discredit thorin, you are wrong. i do think he's somewhat overrated but regardless of my personal take, as i've stated in #262 thorin is one of the most famous personalities in csgo. that being said, comparing people who have been active across multiple scenes to a journalist... give me a break. are you really gonna compare a dude who wrote a few articles about this or that scene (which thorin had) to a dude who had hosted majors in those scenes? bruh
2020-07-01 17:28
You saying irrelevant gives the same idea of "nobody". Like he has not done anything worthy. Besides I don't know ONE eSport analyst in my entire life (and I'm old school) who understands their respective game that they cover on a deep level. Which always made me wondering if they actually DO KNOW but then they won't talk about it on stream/publicly at a very high level because the public might not understand. I still give them the benefit of the doubt, since there is that line where you need to be able to attract a wide public and not just extremely knowledgeable ppl. So I fail to see how you can put anyone above Thorin, in my eyes they're all the same when I watch them cast/present/host. The problem I have with your statements isn't that you don't give enough credit to Thorin, but more that you give TOO MUCH credits to the others lol. There are very few athletes and sports personalities who go in depth in their arts/fields. Usually it's all surface level knowledge, the super interesting podcast/discussion when it becomes "scientific level" is nowhere to be found. Anyway this has become pointless feel free to think what you want. "are you really gonna compare a dude who wrote a few articles about this or that scene (which thorin had) to a dude who had hosted majors in those scenes? bruh" >> I mean you can't have 2000 people hosting majors, if to you hosting a major is the proof that one is "relevant" then this discussion has not place to be. Imagine believing that all the other thousands people working in eSports and contributing for many years are "irrelevant"... bruh.
2020-07-01 20:36
i'd say that's because the level of casting and analysis in csgo in general is extremely low compared to some other esports. the only scene that i followed that was below it was overwatch. i recall when i started watching csgo anders and semmler were the top commentators. i knew semmler. he was some guy from 2GD studio whom 2gd and incontrol would troll every once in a while. and here he is, one of the top casters of csgo. i remember thinking "jeez... the casting standards of this scene must be abysmal". don't get me wrong, anders and semmler are still probably my most favorite casting duo of csgo. the alternatives are just worse. day9 had been doing deep analysis of pro bw and later sc2 and the dude has been the top bw player in NA for a few years. apollo used to be great at both casting and analysis, much better than anyone in csgo scene that i can think of. tastosis are hands down the best casting duo of any scene i've ever followed both in terms of game knowledge and entertainment value. tod and rotti used to cast wc3 before twitch was a thing. tod is a wc3 legend and understands the game on a higher level than any current csgo casters/analysts understands csgo. dota2 had a bunch of ex pros cast / analyze such as merlini, winter, synderen etc. however, they have just as many clueless casters as csgo does who are meant to create hype and don't really understand the game on a high level. csgo analysis used to be absolute crap until ynk, spunj, fiffy and sean got in. any one of those 4 understands the game better than thorin ever will. fiffy is the one who usually gets most in depth but like you said he's an example of going too deep to a point where it might turn off new viewers. so yeah, that's a bunch of names of people who are absolutely superior to thorin in terms of analysis and some of them also in terms of contribution. thorin is still a superior journalists to all the aforementioned people, because none of them are journalists. they are actual analyst / casters and not the play pretend that thorin is. in terms of relevancy, yeah i think a dude being the face or the voice of this or that esport scene is more relevant than the IT guy who sets up the equipment before a broadcast or whatever. it doesn't mean the IT guy doesn't contribute but the person hosting the show is the one people are going to remember. that's an extreme example to showcase the point. thorin was very relevant specifically to csgo back when he was hosting and casting but he doesn't anymore, so he's not as relevant anymore imo. but even then, he was a one scene wonder and can't be compared to some of the other people i mentioned who had key roles in multiple scenes. does that mean thorin's contribution to csgo is lesser than redeyes to dota2 for example? no, not necessarily. redeye is still more relevant when you think about esports as whole, though. at least that's what i think based on the arguments i've provided.
2020-07-01 23:38
I'm sorry but let's agree to disagree, all of these examples you provided are surface level knowledge :) Going in depth means not reciting in front of a public the "ABC of (insert of game)" just like we used to say about Quake/AFPS/RTS. These are the very fundamentals they go through for the public. This isn't "let's science the shit out of that game". These are extremely rare occurrences in eSport. Which is once again why I'm telling you I don't see anyone being exceptional giving people a high level analysis never seen before. While I agree that ynk etc are far more knowledgeable than Thorin with the game itself (how to play), there are different level of analysis in a game, and the fact that you don't seem to see that says a lot about what you know about "sports/athletes" in general. You do know when I say going in depth to "science" it, I doesn't mean let's talk about strategy/and how to sit down/mouse your mouse and all that stuff right? There are even more layers than these and nobody in the eSport scene have EVER done it, so again I don't see how you can claim exceptionalism here. At best we can say some are better to talk about the game play itself, and others like Thorin are better at talking about historical data (he isn't even the best at it either, just in case you think I'm defending him).
2020-07-01 23:48
he was a pretty good host, had a great voice (for a host) and looked like a good person, at least on camera
2020-06-30 15:04
 | 
North America joeS 
everybody looks like a good person on camera..
2020-06-30 19:02
not me bro
2020-07-01 13:50
The audacity this Banks guy has is ridiculous, he goes around to HenryG and Launders and talks about how wrong these witchhunts are and then starts his own one. I don't ever want to see this guy on any CS stage again or I will boycott this garbage. Fucking scary what the world we live in has become.
2020-06-30 09:20
Someone would've done this at some point. Look at how many people have come forward confirming his abusing behaviour. Banks was just brave enough to take the hit. I'm sure he was aware he would get a lot of hate. Personally, hate the toxic people in the workplace and I wish only the worst to them. To me, Banks is the man and Redeye got what he had coming to him.
2020-06-30 09:45
If you get blackmailed you let yourself blackmail or do sth against that??
2020-06-30 10:06
This is the first time I heard of blackmail, afaik the blackmail wasn't done by Redeye, but some employee at Code Red who for all we know could have acted as a rogue man. And didn't the blackmail only start when Banks hinted on Twitter that he was gonna come for Redeye?
2020-06-30 10:38
The blackmailing was done by Redeyes company (he was co-owner). So it doesn't make a real difference if Redeye knew about that or not and it was made to protect Redeye.
2020-06-30 10:40
Well you can't blame him for actions he wasn't aware off, can you? If I had a dispute with you and then your father comes along and shoots me in my fucking head with out you knowing anything off his plans to kill me, I am sure you wouldn't be the one who is found guilty of murder.
2020-06-30 10:46
You don't know if he was aware off or not. You see on the screenshots of that guy who blackmailed banks, that he tried to get a call between Banks, Redeye and 2 other persons. So RedEye knew there was something going on. And overall if the company blackmails Banks then Banks do sth aginst the company that include RedEye. So it doesnt matter at all who did the blackmail or who knew it.
2020-06-30 10:50
Okay maybe I am in the wrong here, I didn't look into iot too much, I am just tired of the mob mentality that has been trying to ruin people for the last two weeks now. I am sorry, but I have a paper to finish and I am super easy to distract, so I should really get to wrok, have a nice day.
2020-06-30 10:50
You're not in the wrong, mob mentality is wrong no matter who is being mobbed or who is doing the mobbing. Throwing stuff like this onto social media removes all context and nuance, it's a witchhunt. Whoever throws their garbage on social media to attack someone, isn't looking for justice, they're looking for revenge. and they'll use the twittertards to get their way.
2020-06-30 13:45
Thank you, my exact thoughts
2020-06-30 14:58
Its like he wants to keep his job and wants to have future jobs and not be blackmailed.... What a guy...
2020-06-30 15:06
 | 
Czech Republic PaYaB 
A LOT of people will hate him forever for this imo.
2020-06-30 19:59
Ofc because Redeye is a disgusting person, he doesnt belong to the scene
2020-06-30 20:02
 | 
Czech Republic PaYaB 
I don't care about his personal problems, he was one of the best hosts for me, it's sad that he had some mental problems a did what he did.
2020-06-30 20:04
and?
2020-06-30 20:04
 | 
Czech Republic PaYaB 
agreed
+1 hopefully this lowlife goes exactly through what he made redeye go through.
2020-06-30 20:41
youtube.com/watch?v=ETikRs5pRNs i think he does dota or smth nowadays
2020-06-30 21:16
what happened? this shit is grim wtf is happening
2020-06-29 18:34
 | 
United States DiabIo 
"The Truth about Paul ‘Redeye’ Chaloner’s abuse of power verbally & physically in the esports/gaming industry while his company Code Red threaten & blackmail me if I release the information..."
2020-06-29 21:55
So they went to court, decided the proof was sub-par and dismissed the case. Now this fucking wanker feels the need to go on like a little bitch. Take that shit up with the court again, not twitter you fucking loser. (obviously, not you :) )
2020-06-29 22:02
 | 
United States DiabIo 
death to twitter and the court of public opinion
2020-06-29 22:10
In many cases like this, yes. A story is not true just because the abused talks about it. And even if the abused thinks it's true, it's probably biased. Hence, why court just decided this is silly and dismissed the case.
2020-06-29 22:19
you are so stupid maybe get a full picture before you start talking. First of all Redeyes company blackmailed Banks (it is proven all pictures on twitter) Second a court dismiss can have million reasons that doesnt mean he is innocent. Trump as example with Ukraine everyone knows he broke the law but impeachment was dissmissed. And meanwhile the person who got beaten by redeye spoke up on twitter.
No, it doesn't mean he is innocent, but it does say something about the quality of evidence provided. Nothing is proven on twitter, it is pure speculation. Can it be true? Sure. How do you know? You don't. You accept subpar evidence because it fits your agenda, nothing else.
2020-06-30 12:43
Redeye’s wife and kids both testified AGAINST him in the court. The court ignored the statements of the kids because they were too young.
2020-06-30 13:47
Doesn't really matter. Go to court if you want to bring him to justice. If you don't, get better evidence. And obviously you ignore kids in court, it'd be insane if not.
2020-06-30 15:17
there's already a plenty of evidence against redeye being a cunt with anger issues and abusive behaviour, why do you choose to ignore it? just because he is "le funny brutal savage rekt" guy? xDDD also his "i'm leaving esports" message was typical narsissistic behaviour where he tried to victimize himself
2020-06-30 16:26
 | 
Russia lemuig 
he treated james banks very bad when banks was new to esports scene , he even said him that he will make sure banks will be gone from esports scene and other threats as well
2020-06-30 09:14
RIP, this is what could've happened to launders and HenryG, but thankfully they cleared their names.
2020-06-29 18:35
lol I really cba to watch some women crying for 7 minutes because she is emotionally upset whats the tldr please?
2020-06-29 18:38
idk men i stopped watching after 1 min
2020-06-29 18:40
im watching it all now haha, prnt.sc/t8lo6u noticed there is a ghost by her fridge. not even taking any of it in, im just listening.
2020-06-29 18:41
its her soul actually
Onlyfans thots don't have souls.
2020-06-29 19:06
damn, so it really is a ghost
2020-06-29 19:06
Probably just Launder's dead career haunting her.
2020-06-29 19:10
hahaha good one dude
2020-06-29 19:11
It’s drdisrespect
2020-06-29 19:37
KEKW after 5minutes she sounds like she is going to start crying
womens)))
2020-06-29 18:43
allegations =/ rekt
2020-06-29 18:38
yes now we have to wait for a launders comeback
2020-06-29 18:40
lets see what he has to say. WIll be hard for him though
how is this thot still at it? launders so shut her down the last time, what is she even expecting reciting this statement of hers
2020-06-29 18:46
 | 
Netherlands Boutdis 
2020-06-29 20:17
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
2020-06-29 20:52
 | 
United Kingdom JackINF_ 
I'm dead, a man met his "Idol" wearing shorts and a Deadpool T-shirt... twitter.com/Lancethegreat81/status/11475..
2020-06-29 21:39
 | 
Netherlands Boutdis 
I hope he has some form of autism to protect him from this cringe he brings upon himself
2020-06-29 21:41
Alpha chad
2020-06-30 04:42
 | 
North America retard2k 
xaxaxaxaxa
2020-06-30 04:49
Ughhhhhh, that hurts to look at
2020-06-30 09:12
 | 
Reunion FakeFrenchie 
LMFAOOO
2020-06-30 09:22
bbruuuuuuuh
2020-06-30 09:28
axaxaxa
2020-06-30 10:09
mens this guy is fuken creepy. I would b careful with him and watch over my shoulder if I were thot. who knows what he does in his own time.
2020-06-30 10:31
 | 
Philippines Beherit 
xaxaxaxaxa
2020-06-30 13:31
 | 
Germany Chris Walker 
Good morning Boutdis, have a great day
2020-06-30 15:15
holy shit this is pathetic. I hope his dad sees this so he can fully understand just how badly he fucked up. Good god.
2020-07-01 01:46
complete different cases. Cuz Banks has backups and some evidence before he even starts this.
2020-06-30 10:07
Congratulations James Banks, you got what you wanted
 | 
Kazakhstan bjornzz 
what attacks?
2020-06-29 18:33
James Banks BULLIED Redeye out of the scene. Time to boycott him!
Aleksib | 
Europe lalt 
If he is finally gone for good, why do you need boycott?
2020-06-29 18:56
you misunderstood
2020-06-29 19:52
Aleksib | 
Europe lalt 
It wasn't misunderstanding at all, lol.
2020-06-30 09:00
He wants to boycott Banks for starting such an outlandish witch hunt.
2020-06-30 09:22
Aleksib | 
Europe lalt 
And maybe I wanted to highlight that public opinion isnt really on his side? Just because someone is suicidal doesnt make him victim.
2020-06-30 10:14
Mate, you have awful reading comprehension or sth. The guy above calls for a boycott of Banks for what he did to redeye therefore your response made no sense at all, he is not talking about boycotting Redeye but Banks, who is not gone. >Just because someone is suicidal doesnt make him victim. That's not even part of the discussion, I don't see how it is relevant.
2020-06-30 10:34
Sweden PPH 
Wtf are you even talking about?
2020-06-30 11:04
you sure?
2020-06-30 15:19
Guys like 2GD are seen it like Banks. And 2GD is a absolute legend in esports.
2020-06-30 10:08
WTF. dude I loved this guy's passion for esports.... I thought Banks was memeing this entire time :( what even happened I didn't read into the Banks Redeye situation? Anyways I'll really miss this guy he was such a good esports personality
 | 
Croatia nAmeless69 
+1 He seemed like a really cool person. Always liked him as a host. Shame, will be missed for sure.
Being a good host doesn't justify allowing yourself to be a dickhead in the scene
2020-06-29 21:15
no he was just an alpha that told things how they were, you meet them all the time in the real world, one day you might see for yourself
2020-06-30 09:41
”Alpha” that punches co-workers.
2020-06-30 13:50
idk why u guys are ready sacrifice ppl who literally build the whole esports scene we have today because of some off screen drama. like do u wanna watch quality esports or suck some nobodys dick because someone was mean to him? lmao
2020-06-30 13:47
Banks is an impossible person to read
2020-06-30 04:43
he was a piece of shit. shit host shit person shit face completely shit
2020-06-30 10:00
Sweden PPH 
Hahaha why are you so salty about this Redeye? All your comments makes you sound like you've been his little errand bitch boy and now you're here to get some sort of payback
2020-06-30 11:09
Another one bites the dust.
2020-06-29 18:36
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t] 
this sucks duude. I don't really like him since he I'm salty af he ignored my tweets but dude was one of the most OG commentators up there with tosspot/midway/smeagol just very nice to listen to. Very sad one of OG esport treated like this. I knew he would never abuse his children because he talked fondly of them when he was commentating on some quake fun tourney with older players the other day. I hope truth shall come up one day. Once again the rule of law is decided by twitter and it is shameful no one stood up for him. I can't even imagine working for esports since day 1 and outed like this on twitter out of all places :((
 | 
Finland Etmos 
+1
2020-06-29 21:44
"I knew he would never abuse his children " based on what? lmfao. You kids on the internet watch tournaments where people shoot at each other in video games and think you understand them personally.
2020-06-30 10:07
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t] 
ah yes let's label everyone who plays video games to shoot each in other video games children abusers. Read his actual tweet and f*** off please you don't follow this guy, commentates some games for free which I don't think not even current csgo casters do. Talking about bringing up children to like esports is not someone abusive would say.
2020-06-30 17:29
when ur the new guy, its obvious u get threated like shit, its in every job like that. how come banks so tilted?
2020-06-29 18:44
flag checks out
2020-06-29 19:10
and you think this is fair ?
2020-06-29 19:13
well if u wanna be respected u gonna earn it first, it was always like this if not worse in the past and nothing in life is fair my frendo.
2020-06-30 09:37
Can’t clear his name, so he retired.
2020-06-29 18:45
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t] 
maybe f*** off?
 | 
North America joeS 
it's the truth
2020-06-29 19:29
thanks for censoring my mom almost took my pc for another 4 months
2020-06-29 21:46
redeye and carmac are probably the most passionate people about esport, there are. they help build this motherfucker since day 1. and now since it got a billion dollar business, its all going to shits.
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t] 
+1
Redeye seems like a psychopath to me. Very charming and outspoken person (thus good manipulating), and those accusations fit the profile perfectly, so does this sudden flee from the scene. PERFECTLY. Even look at the time where he flamed the dude walking across the screen. When he turned around and walked towards Redeye in a hostile way, Redeye didn't even flinch. Usually autonomic nervous system makes you have a defensive reaction but this guy either has it perfectly under control or he's atleast somewhat neurotic. HLTV psychologist has spoken. /closed
2020-06-29 18:47
well he is british isnt he so by default a cunt. Good riddance overrated boomer
Yeah im totally from albania ya ginger cunt
2020-06-30 10:09
 | 
Denmark Jeffersond 
But you are
2020-06-30 10:59
Kush | 
Netherlands OGProtiny 
It's called being a professional. He handled that camera situation perfectly and with maturity.
2020-06-29 19:26
yeah I dont understand why that guy used that one dumbass walking accross the shot vid as ammo.
2020-06-29 21:47
zet | 
Switzerland MRKNUSPER 
the stories told point more towards a grandiose narcissist rather than a psychopath
2020-06-29 21:20
might be yes men )) im interested in this stuff but not an expert at all
2020-06-29 21:23
zet | 
Switzerland MRKNUSPER 
id suggest you the channel of Dr. Todd Grande on youtube. Its very interesting. in this vid he explains the difference between a narcissist and a psychopath: youtube.com/watch?v=19RHMZH2Nh4
2020-06-29 21:26
thanks man definitely going to check that out when i can! added to watch later
2020-06-29 21:38
 | 
Brazil _Awper 
Brutal. Savage. Rekt.
2020-06-29 18:48
Aleksib | 
Europe lalt 
Yep, that gif got entirely new meaning now imgur.com/D6l8fu1
2020-06-30 09:01
 | 
Ukraine ksay 
i liked redeye :(
2020-06-29 18:52
JamYoung | 
Korea fiji! 
Feels bad. True OG of eSports :_(
2020-06-29 19:03
 | 
Hungary Shiron212 
Really sad :( I'm gonna miss him, great guy
2020-06-29 19:09
 | 
Latvia plecktrickal 
gtfo redeye
2020-06-29 19:09
 | 
Ukraine W1z4RdINHO 
sad this is happened cya LEGEND youtu.be/a9_DAjTbkIk
retarded*
 | 
Croatia nAmeless69 
FeelsBad for RedEye, he was such a genuine person
0/8
2020-06-29 23:45
All these haters talking shit against him should go frick themselves , Redeye is a good guy, an veteran in e-sport . These kids don't show any respect for those who laid the foundations of the scene .
2020-06-29 19:15
 | 
North America joeS 
do you know him personally or just speaking on the character you see on screen?
2020-06-29 19:30
RedEye isn't a good guy, but banks handled this whole thing like a complete moron.
2020-06-29 19:28
 | 
Czech Republic PaYaB 
Banks is always acting like a fkin dick..
2020-06-30 04:41
Legit sad about this. Always been a huge fan of Redeye. Fuck Banks and fuck this whole cancel culture filled with people who can't get shit done in their own lives.
2020-06-29 20:13
? Banks has been interviewer/host for many tournaments.
2020-06-29 21:48
I have been around for more than 7 years in prfoessional CSGO and the only time I notice the present of this fucking knobhead was when he got involved in some form of drama with a person that is ten times more relevant than they are.
2020-06-30 09:29
than you are blind or some shit what can I say exactly
2020-06-30 10:12
Thank you, I know my eyesight might not be the best, but believe me I would recognized his smug and ugly face anytime of the day.
2020-06-30 10:35
Europe Dov 
bro never seen the clip of banks little dance ? cringiest shit in esport
2020-06-30 14:06
please link it, i want to laugh at him
2020-06-30 15:01
 | 
Australia Ohnorepo 
The dude has been to court for assaulting his family, and the Gfinity employee that was mentioned in this ordeal earlier has come forward and confirmed he was assaulted by RedEye too. Banks bringing up the court case was too far but more and more people are coming forward with how much of a cunt Redeye actually is. This isn't cancel culture, it's the correct thing to do. What the hell is wrong with you?
2020-06-29 21:48
Redeye only has been once to court and he was ruled not guilty. Where the hell did you even get that BS on him assaulting his family? And Banks has no prove whatsoever. And some dude now claiming to be the guy who apparently got assaulted by Redeye doesn't change that, since he has no prove as well. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. The only reason why Banks brought this to Twitter was, because he'd know that there are enough idiots that will blindly believe everything and jump onto a hate train and go after Redeye, until he gives up.
2020-06-29 23:43
not guilty in court != actually not guilty, remember they had insufficient evidence
2020-06-30 10:05
court decides only on hard evidence not what is 100% true. You can ask the innocent people in the USA that are in jail and get free after 30-40 years innocent in prison. Or say that to rape victims where you have all evidence but dont get to court cuz the victim can't remember anything cuz she/he was drugged by the offender. So if you think so simple you are stupid or an asshole.
2020-06-30 10:18
Thats ridiculous. Any fair system of justice upholds the presumption of innocence, therefore hard evidence is absolutely needed to condemn someone. What the internet mob does inflamed by some salty person wanting revenge is as far away from justice as possible.
2020-06-30 13:16
In japan you are guilty until proven innocent. And Banks didn't want revenge. They threatened him and his family so don't defend such bullshit.
2020-06-30 13:18
Thats preposterous
nope, just another way to see it. There is no absolute truth in this world except death.
2020-06-30 13:19
Then again the Japanese government is the same that attacked Peal Harbor and invaded Manchuria stabbing babies with bayonets to take photos for fun. So there is that.
2020-06-30 13:23
and brazil burns down Amazonas kill people and animals... So where is the innocent guy without sin who will throw the first stone??
2020-06-30 13:25
So did and does the rest of the world. Comparing trees and animals to war crimes against little babies. Degeneracy at its max.
2020-06-30 13:26
You also killing people who live there. Murdering is murdering. To justify it anyway reveals what an asshole you have to be as a person
2020-06-30 13:27
Well i'm not killing anyone so whats your point?
so the Japans who live today in japan didn't kill anyone as well so what is your point? you started it.
2020-06-30 13:28
The japanese GOVERNMENT of today with its ridiculous anti human rights policies is the same that committed atrocities in the WW2, so its kinds expected of them to be fucking assholes. I hope this is bait for your mental health.
2020-06-30 13:31
LOL
2020-06-30 14:14
a good host but seems like he was a bad co-worker
2020-06-29 20:48
 | 
United States EmperorTrump 
fucking twitter retards with their cancel culture and virgin rage hidden behind anonymity.
2020-06-29 20:57
 | 
United States JoshDAA 
Bruv, are you retarded? Banks has been in the csgo scene for a long time, Redeye was being a cunt to banks
2020-06-29 21:58
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t] 
and redeye was in the scene way longer than banks. 20 years since quake. you stoopid
2020-06-30 04:37
 | 
Latvia plecktrickal 
so? are you retard? does it make redeye is a good person and everything that said by banks is irrevelant since redeye is a hoster since quake? lol
2020-07-01 01:39
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t] 
he was the one making that argument not me. idiot
2020-07-01 04:54
 | 
Latvia plecktrickal 
okay, you're a retard. he didn't say "banks is in the esports scene longer than redeye", he said "banks has been in the CS scene for a long time." idiot.
2020-07-01 10:52
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t] 
I may be a retard. But I'm not an idiot like you who listens to twitter witch hunts. stoopid idiot
2020-07-01 15:58
 | 
Latvia plecktrickal 
stupid stupid stupid! why you're not proofing that banks is a liar and saying it's a witch hunt. proof banks is a liar and i'll believe you, instead of being a bitch of redeye at this thread and calling idiot to people who isn't defending redeye.
2020-07-01 18:36
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t] 
court ruled out any abuse. but sure take his side *rolls eyes*
2020-07-01 18:36
 | 
Latvia plecktrickal 
hmmm yes
2020-07-01 18:37
zet | 
Switzerland MRKNUSPER 
an obvious narcissist... nobody likes to work with them
2020-06-29 21:16
 | 
Poland rude_wredne 
Typical.
2020-06-29 21:22
 | 
Brazil sakaaa 
1. a lot of people accuses you of harassement and power abuse 2. you play the victim and says you almost killed yourself over this 3. people feel bad and stop bashing on you regarding what you did 4. things go away #profit?
2020-06-29 21:44
 | 
Poland dreamShow 
:( he was good mens
2020-06-29 21:50
 | 
Sweden mrarrogant 
fk you banks, trying to destroy this og's career because ur a soft little baby
2020-06-29 21:54
 | 
CIS ShimonSS 
lol, sayin that a guy who was in a gang doing shady shit is a soft little baby is too much
2020-06-30 10:13
 | 
Sweden mrarrogant 
XD gang member. in sweden we call them errand boys, recruited yutes who take all the risk for selling drugs for pennies
2020-06-30 14:57
 | 
Netherlands Boutdis 
byebye REDEYE
2020-06-29 21:54
Hungary powi 
No idea what happened but redeye looks like a cool dude, while Banks is someone i'd punch right in the face.
2020-06-29 21:55
This is not a claim to fame or anything! I met Redeye back in 2008 I think, when he and Tosspot was covering Copenhagen games. I had already met Tosspot several times, back when he was casting Enemy Territory, which I was quite active in as well. To me, back then, Redeye didn't seem like a psychopath or narcissist like some people claim here.
2020-06-29 22:04
I also met them @ crossfire prizefight challenge. Most lovely brits in esports ever... ;( good ol ET - rtcw times
2020-06-30 09:40
If those kind of people were so obvious they would never attain such positions.
2020-06-30 10:10
Banks: 1 Redeye: 0 CHAD BANKS vs SoyChamp Redeye
2020-06-30 04:40
who the fuck cares about this washed up cockney boomer, would shank man on sight if i caught him in my ends, clapped neek
2020-06-30 04:42
but y'all from same country y'all should be mates with that lad should have a good ole pint at pub with da lad hes a good lad watch arsenal games together with some Guiness
2020-06-30 04:46
Still waiting for Richard Lewis to get rekt please based eSports god
2020-06-30 09:20
 | 
Latvia Latvia_Best 
ahhahahaha "i want to kill myself" good way to turn urself into the victim
2020-06-30 09:24
its a glimpse into their life and that no one is safe from death threats, abuse and so on. Imagine something of the past keeps coming up to fuck with you, when you thought it was nothing and dealt with it? Imo Banks should have moved the fuck on with it, instead of bringing it up. He's not some edgy shitlord trying to beg for attention, if a man like that is saying he wanted to kill himself there's a good chance he probably was close.
2020-06-30 09:45
Redeye abuse an employee and punched him that is why he was fired from his agency company at this time. And when the trial accusations are verified that he beat up his ex-wife who is bound on a wheelchair. You will regret that you talk like that,
2020-06-30 10:03
no i wont, didnt 'appen
That you regret? sure that will not happen. You are equal to Redeye
2020-06-30 10:13
he was cleared of any abuse on an employee btw, maybe read his twitlonger instead of assuming stupid shit, but to be honest I'm glad you're wrong and an idiot, I hope you stay that way :)
2020-06-30 10:24
the employee who got beaten already talk on twitter. And dismissed charged never means you are innocent it only says you don't have enough hard evidence. You are obv not an idiot you are brain dead to check how the reality (that is the place outside of hltv) works.
2020-06-30 10:26
smh my head. I cant believe people as dumb as you exist, but here have another read "I want it to be very clear: there was NO physical assault, there was no court case between the person I had the argument with, and there was no out of court settlement of any kind. This simply didn’t happen this way. The closed court case James has included in his statement is for an unrelated and non-esports matter that occured prior to the argument at Gfinity, for which I was found not guilty." How can you say someone is still guilty despite the fact a court said he isnt guilty?
 | 
Brunei cyLoL 
Who car wasn’t good caster anyway baboomb was bestest
2020-06-30 09:53
Coffee | 
Netherlands p2dr 
both snakes, but taking it to twitter is a small dick move by Banks
2020-06-30 10:01
He was blackmailed by them. He had no options left. So it is all Redeye fault.
2020-06-30 10:04
Coffee | 
Netherlands p2dr 
could have gone over to Paul and stomped him in the face and threaten him back or something idk, just saying If all that info he has on Paul is true, why are you scared of blackmailing if you can easily blackmail the guy in return. (which would have worked, looking at Paul's response here)
Why should you lose your own integrity and blackmail back?? Not everyone is a born asshole.
 | 
Croatia cLutcheR7 
why u predict?!?!
2020-06-30 13:06
 | 
Russia Evil_DaviD1 
Banks is a fucking piece of shit.
So you are obv. But that Russkies. Defending a wife beater
 | 
Russia Evil_DaviD1 
His guilty wasn't proven. And anyway his life =\= his job. P.S. I also can say that typical jermans = Nazis and they like to burn Jewish people.
there wasn't more evidence than just testimony. But his wife and kids told the court that he did it. If you come up with that his life =\= his job. Then you are an idiot. TobiWan incidents had nothing to do with his job but it was really shit Grant who probably raped a woman did it in his free time. So Noone should talk about that then? cuz it wasn't in front of a camera? You wife-beater supporter.
2020-06-30 10:37
Hit1er supporter
2020-06-30 13:42
Stalin supporter
2020-06-30 13:42
Yes. Stalin did good job whooping jerman ass. BRUTAL SAVIGE REKT.
2020-06-30 13:43
Unlike you I never supported Hitler. You show your true colors.
2020-06-30 13:45
what? u have mental illnes I see. ok bye I aint got time for this stup shi7.
2020-06-30 13:48
oh but you do. #150 is undeniably racist / xenophobic which people of your ilk would simply call nazi. as a nazi, why should anyone treat anything you say seriously, in fact why are you still allowed to be using this platform or any platform for that matter. wouldn't the appropriate resolution be for some antifa guy to dox you so a bunch of self righteous zealots can go ahead and punch you in the face. that's the kind of justice you believe in, is it not?
2020-06-30 20:54
Well he also assaulted a guy on the job too rofl
2020-06-30 10:53
Anyone can claim *i nearly killed myself*, it takes very little courage to say so and is a very strong deflection. Especially if you cut all social medias afterwards.
+111
2020-06-30 10:48
 | 
Brunei cyLoL 
+1234567890987654321 I don’t like red eye so I’m glad he quit
2020-06-30 13:22
great job banks
 | 
United States J4DEM 
from tobi dawson to red eye. too many drama happening right now in esports community
2020-06-30 10:32
Fuken Banks going to twitter with this shi7 like a little bi7ch. RedEye is a fyuken legend in esports and a great host and commentator. Banks howerever dont know first thing about it, if u replace him with literally with anybody noone would notice. Fuk Banks I will never watch him hosting from now on, we should all boycott this idiot.
2020-06-30 10:42
 | 
Mongolia Kkura 
Supportig a wife beater expected from ruskis
2020-06-30 13:22
OMEGALUL. GTFO from this thread, fuken thirdworlder with only one tier 30 mongolian team. Russia 1 major Mongolia 0 major. REKT.
2020-06-30 13:40
 | 
Mongolia Kkura 
OMEGALUL Imagine using CS as your argument isntead of the topic at hand
2020-06-30 17:57
OMEGALUL Imagine using racial stereotypes as your argument instead of the topic at hand rekt
2020-06-30 23:41
 | 
Mongolia Kkura 
You literally don't know what he's like behind the scenes behind the cameras just because he was a legendary persona in esports doesn't mean he's a good person just look at Tobi Dawson
2020-06-30 13:24
Been watching cs since 2013, first time I saw this bank kid was like 2 weeks ago. Who the fuck is that lil shitter?
2020-06-30 11:13
 | 
Denmark Treogtredive 
"bank kid", lol, hes probably 20 years older than you bud, so chill. Banks have been active in CS since 2003, lol.
idk about 1.6, i played it but never watched much. If he did some work in csgo it must have been in Tier 15 tournamets held in Liberia or some shit
2020-07-01 00:58
 | 
Denmark Treogtredive 
"If he did some work in csgo it must have been in Tier 15 tournamets held in Liberia or some shit" 0/8. Once again, do not call someone a kid when you yourself is probably 16-17 years old lol
2020-07-01 00:59
wtf are uwant dude? im over +18, i can call whoever i want whatever i want. go to sleep u dumb shitter kid
2020-07-01 01:03
 | 
Denmark Treogtredive 
>"Im +18" >" i can call whoever i want whatever i want." OK congrats, you are 18+ years old with a kid mentality.
2020-07-01 01:06
nt Banks, go back to casting liberian cs
2020-07-01 01:09
 | 
Latvia plecktrickal 
0/8
2020-07-01 01:43
RedEye meetood by Banks... DAaaaang
2020-06-30 11:16
I think there are more to it, his company was in cessation from March the 9th according to Companies House. One would think non stop online esports events during lock down would have provided enough work, who knows. He resigned as a director so I wonder if this was a business failure as well as "online abuse".
2020-06-30 11:45
Banks tried to KHS because of Redeye now Redeye tried to KHS Okay..
Never heard of this Banks guy
Europe Dov 
Good riddance, his family literally sided with banks on their own yet he makes it sound like banks harassed his family
who?!?!?!?!?!?
2020-06-30 13:52
ye, storm still going on. Is this end or still more people will leave cs go or dota2 scene?
2020-06-30 14:27
rekt
2020-06-30 15:00
F
2020-06-30 15:08
He says it's not fair to his kids, so he retires, but also said he had suicidal thoughts, now if anything is unfair to his kids, it's committing suicide...
2020-06-30 16:28
Banks - I cant listen to him, cant watch him. I turn off the stream as soon as he appears on it, and did that since the first time i saw him and heard him talk. That has nothing to do with this stupid social media cancelculture thotmove, I just find him unbearable, and thats just my personal opinion. edit: to be fair, he is/was not the only caster I try to ignore existing in the scene
2020-06-30 16:41
 | 
North America joeS 
He is running away from the scene because he is guilty. He would rather run than own up to his shit. Good riddance.
I fucking hate these public displays of whine bitchary. The courts didnt get sufficient proof - so now he cries like a bitch on social media so he gets public opinion in his favor. This isn't "manning up", this is the opposite. This is the new way of tucking your tail between your legs and running... kinda. It's just so fucking stupid. EVEN IF HE'S RIGHT btw.
2020-06-30 20:54
 | 
South Africa @FyreCS 
Respect to Banks coming forward about this. Didn't know Redeye was like this. Sad
2020-06-30 21:10
THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND Thank you, for everything!
2020-06-30 21:11
 | 
Russia RogueDecay 
So basically pro caster with "golden voice" forced to retirement by rookie caster using media to spread hate. James Banks lives in delusion that everybody owe him something, hinder his career growth. It's a pity that father and husband of lovely wife can fall into that delusions, and has no temper to settle things 1v1 like a real gentleman, instead he collected incriminating evidence which include false information to strike in the perfect moment. Farewell Paul "Redeye" Chaloner, a legend and inspiration. Your absence cannot be recovered, along with TobiWan and 2GD.
2020-06-30 21:32
I lost even little respect for Banks that I had. He is nothing, brings no value to esports. Just nobody that acts like a lil bi7ch, crying in social media. Wtf is world coming to when this considered normal for mens?
2020-06-30 23:53
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
I like Paul as an esports character, but this post proves that he is manipulative like banks says. Paul went full victim mode here, something very typical for sociopaths. Its one thing to say ur taking a step from esports but this is slightly different
2020-07-01 01:06
honestly i don't see why people are surprised. i was fairly certain some of these people will in fact kill themselves. imagine you are tobi, regardless if you are in the wrong or not, your 9 year old career undone in a matter of hours, all your colleagues publicly throwing you under the bus, twitter mob wishes to burn you at the stake. your financial and professional future unclear, your dream job lost forever. would contemplating suicide really be that far fetched? for redeye it might be somewhat different because he isn't as much in the limelight as tobi but in his case we talk about a legacy of one of the most renowned esport personalities ever. im not saying he's not lying or using the "ima kill myself BabyRage" to garner empathy. i merely want to point out that being in his position committing suicide might not seem that crazy.
2020-07-01 17:43
typical 2faced clown with lgbt flairs not gonna be surprised if someone finds lost kids in his house
2020-07-01 06:54
Legend You will be missed GLHF for the future
2020-07-01 06:54
AVEZ
Illuminar
sAw
CR4ZY
TIGER
D13
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.