Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Top 5 Shooters Gameplay Wise
 | 
North America Pootisbird01 
1. TF2 2. CS:GO 3. R6:S 4. Half-Life 2 5. Superhot This is not which game I think is best overall, this is just the shooters with the best and most creative gameplay.
2020-06-30 13:33
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
K1KA | 
Finland Kivekset 
R6S is overrated trash
2020-06-30 13:34
Xizt | 
United States Anime4life 
TF2 is overrated trash
2020-06-30 13:35
K1KA | 
Finland Kivekset 
Also true
2020-06-30 13:37
 | 
How is tf2 overrated?
2020-06-30 13:38
2020-06-30 13:44
 | 
ok
2020-06-30 13:46
Tf2 is underrated wtf
2020-06-30 13:40
Its a dog shit game and people come out and say "oh its underrated" and so it has this blindly loyal fanbase. Its stupid honestly. There are games that people just kind stupidly fun and so they get popular: Games like Fortnite. There are games that are competitive and still bring enjoyment: R6 and CS. Then there are kinda broken games that people still find fun: COD and Battlefield. Then there are broken games most people don't like: TF2. Those people that say its underrated make that idea spread and spread, until everyone just things its this gem of a game.
 | 
Yeah but what's wrong with it? You're just saying that it's bad without giving any reason why.
2020-06-30 13:45
 | 
You gonna give a reason or nah?
2020-06-30 13:49
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt 
"TF2 is overrated trash" There is no reasoning he possibly could give for this kind of nonsense, don't hold your breath
2020-06-30 13:54
First problem is just the graphical design. You have more than likely heard people praise TF2 for its cartoony art style. It sorta covers up the game’s age, but not quite. The game looks absolutely awful: the lighting on the maps is awful (if you have ever used Hammer, you’ll know how many things including parts of structures don’t have shadows or an ability to reflect light like a regular object), the textures in maps are awful and low res, the amount of props and details in maps is relatively low, the lighting on weapons is worse now than it was in 2007 , the polygon count on the nine classes is low… I’m fully aware that the game is 12 years old, that’s still not an excuse though, especially when you consider that the performance is considerably worse now than it was then because the game for whatever reason needs to have 1 523 cosmetic items out of which at least 1 000 either look horrible, break the theme or are just some medals. The performance is absolutely awful despite the game being from 2007. The gameplay is the most important thing here, so I’ll start breaking it down (if you’re new and for whatever reason decide to still keep playing the game after this, this might be useful for you). The first thing you’ll want to do when you open any game with which you’re not familiar with would be starting the tutorial. The tutorial for TF2 is not functional, even if it was, it only covers four classes, and it does so poorly (eg. It forces you to shoot two targets standing close together at short range with your shotgun instead of your rocker launcher). The second thing you’ll want to do is queue for a casual match, after you select the maps you know nothing about, the queue is gonna start and last anywhere from 30 seconds to an eternity because the queue times can be awful at certain times of the day and on certain maps. You will quickly learn that that there aren’t four but nine classes in the game when you are told to select a class. You will select a class randomly because you are not told what would work in your current team. If you somehow didn’t quit despite being utterly destroyed in your first matches because casual ranking doesn’t exist and somehow got decent, here’s where the real gameplay begins. Small little note here but the classes of characters are not balanced in anyway at all, makes the game even less competitive if thats possible. The maps are also a disaster. The maps tend to be spammy (dustbowl, goldrush), benefit certain classes too much (2fort, turbine), have matches that last way too much (dustbowl, frontier, ctf and cp). Most of the maps are awful and shouldn’t have made it into the game in the first place, but they did, removing them would be unwise because there are a lot of people that play the game because of a few maps. If we didn’t have tons of horrible maps making in into the game, we would have better queue times and the maps quality would of course rise. Another issue here is the weapons, they are horribly unbalanced. Most of the weapons need to be completely removed. The game is super buggy too. Sometime to a point where it is unplayable. Like BF4 when it was released. Horrible. As in most valve games, cheaters are rampant, more so in TF2. Again no need to explain this, the game is full of hackers. Overall its just a shit game that's fanbase is a bunch of indoctrinated buffoons. Even people that play Fortnite and Roblox I respect more. It's a sad shell of a game honestly.
2020-06-30 14:00
what the fuck
2020-06-30 14:06
+1
2020-06-30 14:26
 | 
I do agree with most of your sentiments. However, I'm saying strictly gameplay wise. The weapons are not imbalanced anymore than CS:GO, they are just more powerful and are more unique from each other than the weapons in CS, and that's by design. The mix of movement and the weapons create great gameplay. That's why people still look past all of the many flaws of TF2 and continue to play it. Once again, I do agree with a lot of what you said and I would like to see most of it fixed by Valve has basically given up on TF2 because it isn't making them the same amount of money as CS or Dota.
2020-06-30 14:07
Ya, thats part of the problem, Valve doesn't care. Although the weapon thing is pretty much just supposed to give short term fun. CS is quite balanced, of course there are some things that need to be nerfed/buffed.
2020-06-30 14:09
 | 
Also most of the maps you referenced as being bad or unfair were either original maps or added very early on.
2020-06-30 14:10
 | 
tbh, respect for actually formulating a valid argument. Most people would start insulting the other person rather than actually doing something useful.
2020-06-30 14:08
Flair checks out?
2020-06-30 14:10
imagine thinking the first thing a guy wants to open up when he starts the game is a tutorial, completely brain dead lmao. tf2's graphics is one of the best if you look at when it was made what kind of games do you think have better graphics than tf2. the maps you talked about are not were not even played competitively unless played for fun. also this game is not supposed to be competitive the only competitive modes for it are highlander and 6's and even then highlander is already dead.
2020-06-30 14:18
 | 
Portugal YANRAZA 
wonder where he coppied this from
2020-06-30 14:30
 | 
I'm pretty sure he actually typed this out, because it took him a while to respond with it. Much longer than it would take for him to copy+paste it from somewhere else.
2020-06-30 14:36
 | 
Portugal YANRAZA 
What a nerd then
2020-06-30 15:43
 | 
#38 I prefered that he did that as opposed to the normal way of dealing with things "TF2 IS SHIT AND YOU'RE STUPID FOR LIKING IT FUCK YOU"
2020-06-30 15:45
 | 
Latvia plecktrickal 
1- I agree what did you say about cosmetics. Valve is just farming ez money from this shit cosmetic items. 2- I totally agree with what did you say about tutorial system. It's complete shit. 3- TF2 never tends to be a serious game with serious graphics and literally, I don't get why people criticize the game's graphics, It has a simple design and it fits the art style of TF2. There are even comic books of this game made by Valve. But every person's opinion is different and you're completely free to say "TF2 has awful graphics". 4- Performance? If you meant "optimization" of this game, hell no TF2's performance is good. If your PC is really bad, search up and download "tf2 chris config" or "m0re config". And you won't get VAC banned, Valve is allowing to change the game files, downloading mods, etc. unless you download cheat of course. all of the professional TF2 players are using graphic configs to make the game simpler. They give you a pretty nice FPS boost too. 5- I agree what did you say about matchmaking. Matchmaking is terrible in TF2. Matchmaking system added back in 2016 with "Meet Your Match" update, the update that fucked up and killed TF2. it's the reason why TF2 lose so many players. I don't understand Valve. Before this update, TF2 had "quick match" feature which finds a match about 5 seconds. This update was broken, it was finding a casual match between 5-15 minutes (now they fixed this.) and it was totally unnecessary and buggy. There is a lot to say about this shitty matchmaking system, this Gmod animation explains the shitty matchmaking of TF2. youtube.com/watch?v=YbpwynoLbFk 6- Classes are balanced if you play with your team correctly. It's the reason why this game named "Team Fortress". You can't do 1v12 clutches in TF2 like CS. Sure, you can do that if you play Spy, but you have to be very skilled at Spy, knowing every trickstab location in the maps and you have to do that perfectly and your opponent must be some noobs who don't have an idea how to counter a Spy who knows all of the trickstabs. 7- I kinda agree what did you say about maps, classic maps are good in my opinion, if your team is bad, you can't do anything. But yeah some of the maps are completely awful, shit and they've should be removed in the first place nd we would have better queue times and the quality of the maps would of course rise. I totally agree with that. 2fort is the cancer of TF2, camper snipers, rocket jumper soldiers, soldiers with the pocket medic, heavies with pocket medics, engineers that always camp at the flag, etc. Even sometimes, getting out of the spawn can be a pain in the ass at most of the maps since soldiers and demomans are spamming rockets, pipes, sticky bombs to the spawn is always a common thing. You need at least 1 medic to get out of the spawn and kill the spammers. 8- I think weapons are balanced. Some weapons are just fun, non-tryhard weapons. Some weapons are useful for certain areas, some weapons are useful for some moments and circumstances. But in the past, TF2 had OP weapons ( for example: old dead ringer of spy was pretty much OP as fuck, 2011 Tomislav of Heavy was better than Heavy's default Minigun, which was ridiculous, etc.) but Valve nerfed them. Stock (default) weapons are the best. 9- There were/are many major game-breaking bugs in TF2 but I don't think it's completely a buggy game. Sure, there is always a game-breaking bug comes out in every month but it's a basically abandoned game so no surprises. 10- Community is meh. Some matches are fun some matches are very toxic. 11- And lastly, the bots and cheaters. These motherfuckers destroyed the game and fucking Valve doesn't do anything about them. This is the main reason why the game is shit right now, a lot of cheaters and bots. Cheaters weren't that much in TF2 before 2016 but bots are always at this game since 2009 the update that added hats (cosmetic) update. Bots were idling at idle servers and gaining shit tons of hats and weapons. Also, TF2's biggest problem was/is hitboxes. It's bad and it was the main reason why Spy is OP.
2020-06-30 17:58
 | 
Russia SW@G 
didn't read :D
2020-06-30 19:01
 | 
Latvia plecktrickal 
ok men
2020-06-30 19:54
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
Overwatch player spotted TF2 has amazing story/lore/comics.
2020-06-30 13:56
I dont play Overwatch that much but ok
2020-06-30 14:01
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
Even if you touched that thing, you can't claim TF2 is a bad/overrated game. /closed
2020-06-30 14:07
2020-06-30 14:09
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
Lmfao ok dude it was probably sh*ttiest criticism against TF2 I have ever read. I don't have any clue why tf would anyone hate 2fort or dustbowl, and judge a game by its tutorial. Classes aren't unbalanced, every class can be countered.
2020-06-30 14:15
=( Gives all those points and your response: lmao ur dumb dustbowl is good
2020-06-30 14:16
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
All the points? You just said dustbowl bad, 2fort bad, classes unbalanced. Did you give an example? Or a fact that can prove these maps are bad? Apart from Hydro, all maps are good.
 | 
No, Dustbowl and 2fort suck.
2020-06-30 14:19
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
Why? Do you have any points to prove?
2020-06-30 14:20
2020-06-30 14:21
 | 
Do you have any to prove otherwise? And yes, I do. Ask anyone who has more than 100 hours in the game what they think of Dustbowl and 2fort
2020-06-30 14:22
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
So that's why these maps are generally most played? Most elitists would say that Dust2 is bad in CSGO, but that doesn't change it's most/among the most popular and dominant map(s) in gaming history. Same goes with for example 2fort in TF2. It's really popular, because it's fun. Fast paced close combat always means fun.
2020-06-30 14:28
 | 
No it doesn't, There's one place where sniper is viable. The battlements. He's useless everywhere else, same for soldiers and demos trying to rocket/sticky jump. Scout has very little area to run around in and thus finds it harder to use his movement to the max and I'm an engie main but the only way I can be good on 2fort is by camping in the intel room which is the most boring thing ever.
2020-06-30 14:37
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
Sniper's whole purpose is to camp dude, what do you want? Soldier and Demo are excellent for normal combat, not even counting Demoknight. Scout is even more viable when enemy gets distracted, he can easily take intelligence/go for control points. And if he does that, enemy will have to give him the importance, making other parts of team more comfortable in fights. For last part, yeah, but Engie is there to defend point/intelligence when other teammates go fighting. I especially love to play Engie in control point maps, even though you don't join combat directly yourself, it's fun to me when I'm trying to defend last point.
2020-06-30 14:38
 | 
Sniper's whole point is to camp, but most maps have different places to camp so it makes you not know where the sniper might be. On 2fort you can guarantee that there'll be 4 snipers perma-scoping on the battlements. Not to mention scout is far more viable and fun to play in the open because of his quick and unpredictable movement. Soldier and demo are good in close range but some players just want to use their unique movement features to the fullest. And finally engie, you seem to like to play engie as strictly support and not play offensively. I personally play engie as more than that. I get into 1v1's and stuff like that. I can't do that on 2fort.
2020-06-30 14:43
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
I mean, a team with 4 snipers is doomed to lose. This point is not a weakness of the game, players generally focus on fragging in TF2 than doing the objective. Normally one sniper is enough, but it all comes because of tryhards, and I don't think players in particular is a fault of devs or game itself.
2020-06-30 14:42
 | 
I edited the message to contain my whole point rather than just the snipers bit.
2020-06-30 14:44
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
I see what you mean, I think 2fort isn't a fun map to play as Engie too. But I mean, I wouldn't say that 2fort isn't fun since there's other classes that's fun to play on 2fort. And yeah, I play Engie for support when I do. Demos and Soldiers are generally chosen for their mobility, I agree.
2020-06-30 14:50
 | 
Not to mention scout is far more viable and fun to play in the open because of his quick and unpredictable movement.
2020-06-30 14:41
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
I guess it all comes to perspective and what fun means to you, on deciding which class is fun.
2020-06-30 14:44
 | 
But scout was designed to be able to move all around every which way but he can't in 2fort with the narrow halls than can have a soldier or heavy spam down them whenever someone is in sight.
2020-06-30 14:46
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
I think Scout is slightly harder to play on 2fort but it's generally playable since the normal fight is usually above the bridge. Scout can easily go to enemy spawn in a short time span, but surviving is probably a harder challenge, but still, it's a viable class to get intelligence while enemy is busy.
2020-06-30 14:54
Fine then. All TF2 maps have these key problems with them: Lack of flank routes Spawn exists that are close together (Snipers become OP, only spam/tank classes can be played, and literally allows the map to be won with nobody leaving the spawn) Main routes have a sharp turn, making snipers even better and allowing further engineer spam Tight and closed areas in which the main route can be spammed to hell Points being way too far apart and the choke points are far to strong, making snipers even harder to beat
2020-06-30 14:21
 | 
most of tf2's maps are bad, yes, but Upward is one of the best designed maps of any shooter.
2020-06-30 14:25
Upward is decent, I do think it is Overrated in the sense of it being one of the best designed map of any shooter. It has its issues but easily the best map in TF2
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
You can't win in 2fort by spawn camping lol. I agree that snipers have a grip on main route, that's why there's more than one main route. Medic + Heavy is viable, Demo is viable, Sniper is viable, Scout is viable, Engie is viable, Spy and Pyro are always viable. So what then? You can easily counter a Sniper with a Spy, Ubercharged any class and even another sniper. You can counter camping Engies by any Ubercharged class, or Spy. Then why unbalanced?
2020-06-30 14:26
 | 
You can't counter 8 engies in the intel room with 2 ubered soldiers.
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
Tbh you can. But anyways, seeing 8 Engies in enemy team is pretty much low possibility, and they can't win with 8 Engies too.
2020-06-30 14:30
Only counter to a sniper is a spy, and the spy is pretty shitty. So have two people who semi-know what they are doing, one have sniper other have literally anything and the sniper will harass your entire team to shit.
2020-06-30 14:29
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
You can counter any sniper by simply moving btw, not every sniper has godly aim. But, Ubercharged classes, Demo and Sniper are viable too. Plus, Spy is not a sh*tty class lmao, a good Spy can be quite good for his team for solving stalemates.
2020-06-30 14:33
Its very situational
2020-06-30 14:34
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
Yeah, and I don't disagree with that because which class you're meant to choose is generally effected by what enemy have chosen and what map/mode you're playing in, and it's ok to me.
2020-06-30 14:39
But is that competitive?
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
No, TF2 is more of a casual game.
2020-06-30 14:45
Why do you think it isnt as popular as other casual games?
2020-06-30 14:46
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
I think it's popular as a casual game, that's why a 13 year old game is still in Top10 most played games on Steam. And I mean, it's only direct competitor is pretty much Overwatch and Overwatch isn't that much played either.
2020-06-30 14:52
Casual games - COD, Battlefield, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch etc It pails in comparison to all these, why do you think so?
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
COD isn't really played on PC. Battlefield isn't really more played at all & it's not same genre. Fortnite and Pubg are Battle Royale, they're not really comparable to TF2. Overwatch isn't really that much of popular game in recent times, despite TF2 preserving its playerbase.
2020-06-30 14:57
These games all get over 100k daily. They are all pretty casual games. TF2's peak was 117 k and averages around 60k
2020-06-30 14:58
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
And other than Overwatch, none of them are really comparable to TF2 + Overwatch has a playerbase that gets smaller every time, TF2 has more consistent playerbase.
2020-06-30 15:04
60k of loyal fanboys. Overwatch gets around 150-200 k (I think) of players.
2020-06-30 15:06
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
Ok, I understand you want to sh*t on the game, but I'm trying to make a normal discussion; You can never know concurrent player numbers of Overwatch, and I think it's not really that much. Blizzard won't do that, because simple; they're not transparent. I bet player numbers will be even lower than TF2 as the time passes.
2020-06-30 15:13
By the time that happens a sequel for Overwatch will be out, and will have even more players haha
2020-06-30 15:15
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
Sure. Overwatch 2. Nobody is even hyped for it but, sure.
2020-06-30 15:18
More hyped about that then TF2 =/
2020-06-30 15:19
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
Nobody is hyped for TF2, because it has a consistent playerbase. On the other hand, most of the playerbase of Overwatch csme from hype since it's not consistent and decreasing over the time. I love how you started with saying I don't play Overwatch that much.
2020-06-30 15:20
I dont. Just I prefer stover TF2, also what Overwatch hype lmao. Game has been out for 4 years, no hype around it anymore.
2020-06-30 15:23
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
That's why its playerbase is tearing apart. Hype ended.
2020-06-30 15:25
 | 
hltv made a built in stop argument feature where if you reply to eachother long enough, your message will get so narrow that you can't reply. 200IQ feature.
2020-06-30 15:41
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
Lololol I managed to write the last one
2020-06-30 15:45
 | 
Europe 230IQUSER 
Just asking, are you aware of the competitive community of TF2? Are you aware of people like B4nny, clockwork, mike, etc?
2020-06-30 14:53
"You know man, COD is super competitive because they got guys like Karma, Crimsix, Crimsix, etc"
2020-06-30 14:55
 | 
Europe 230IQUSER 
??? I was literally just asking. No need to be a fucking douchebag.
2020-06-30 16:31
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
Plus, It's meant to be cartoonish on graphical side.
2020-06-30 14:16
You didn't read it all, uh?
2020-06-30 14:17
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
I did read all, and didn't see any valuable criticism apart from trying to sh*t on the game.
Further proof that TF2 fanboys are so loyal that they can't take criticism. I think he points are valid but hey, I'm dumb and flair and nickname check out, uh?
2020-06-30 14:22
TF2 is just too fucking slow. SO FUCKING SLOW. I'm dying of boredom before ever getting fragged ingame.
Lmao
 | 
I feel like it's way more fast-paced than CS, but if you don't find it fun then that's fine.
2020-06-30 14:49
 | 
I disagree with both you and TheKaiser. I love TF2 but it has lots of problems. TheKaiser is doing what you're saying and blindly defending everything about the game even if it is bad. However, the way the game looks is subjective and I personally like it. If you think it's bad then that's valid because it's your opinion.
I have no problem with people liking it, just I really dont like people trying to convince others that it is one of the best FPS' of all time
2020-06-30 14:56
 | 
It isn't as a whole but I believe that the gameplay is the best. I don't know what the best shooter is overall but I do know that I have the most fun playing TF2.
2020-06-30 15:25
well for innovativeness I'll give it a good score. It revolutionized a semi-popular genre of games. Just overall it is outshined by its competitors. I in the same year TF2 was released you had COD4 and Halo 3 and only 2 years prior Battlefield 2 was released. So at the time you have some stiff competition that TF couldn't surpass. And then the games that came out a few years later are arguably the best shooter games to ever exist. CSGO, MW2/3/4, BO1/2, Battlefield 3/4, etc.
2020-06-30 15:30
I know this is kind if a weird comparison but it reminds me of COD Ghost. Honestly Ghost wasn't as shit as most people remember. It wasn't that good of a game but it was very playable, and had a lot of potential. If Ghost didn't have such stiff competition it would have done great. Just when you have to contend against games like CSGO, BF4, etc. And by COD games you could still go back and play a black ops or a modern warfare. TF2 isn't bad by itself, just it can't really compete with the other options
2020-06-30 15:34
 | 
That's a hard route to go down though because TF2 isn't really a competitor to CS:GO, Fortnite, COD, and stuff like that. At least not in my opinion. Overwatch is really the only other class-based team shooter that competes with TF2 and even they have drastically different playstyles. One could argue Valorant but the abilities that each agent has are basically different nades in CS.
2020-06-30 15:38
 | 
Australia z3ro_ 
Yeah I agree with you. Although when you look at the game and analyse it you will find many flaws, but it's a really fun game to play and different from other fps games.
2020-07-01 09:33
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
I'm just saying that it doesn't have that much of balance issues as OP said. I'm aware of TF2's issues, and it really has too much problems. Just cheater problem is even bigger than CSGO.
2020-06-30 15:16
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
Lol, I didn't even say anything about flair and nickname, and I pretty much explained why I think your points aren't really valid in my opinion, but hey, you do you pal.
2020-06-30 15:17
daps | 
Canada JC_123 
Expected shit taste from "Anime4life"
2020-06-30 19:07
Shut up nerd
2020-07-01 09:09
its definitely not overrated and very fun
 | 
Europe Niko0 
I think its quite underrated. Atleast it was before the dlc:s came in. After these bullshit operators its nothing much
2020-06-30 14:02
its easy to grind the older ops wdym?
2020-06-30 15:48
 | 
Europe Niko0 
Yeah but old operators were much more tactic. Gameplay was way more tactic. Nowadays people have fucking running holograms and players just rush shit while pressing r and q repeatedly. Annoying af
2020-06-30 21:34
yeah rushing in site works sometimes lmao
2020-07-01 00:30
 | 
Estonia Adamo_ 
+1
1.cs1.6 2.cs go 3. R6S 4, css 5.tf2
 | 
That works too but I wanted to get some singleplayer shooters in there too
Unpossible to do that
2020-06-30 13:39
 | 
ok
2020-06-30 13:39
CSS kekw
Name checks out go back to weebing somewhere
2020-06-30 13:58
TF2 kekw
 | 
people who say "bump" are basically saying "I want more attention, don't stop giving me attention yet"
 | 
Isn't it just so funny and ironic how I just did what I was criticizing in that very message?
 | 
God I'm just so quirky and self-aware aren't I? I'm so smart!
2020-06-30 13:52
 | 
Germany Lolisbestest 
the fact that no one cares about your comment is just perfect mission get attention-failed miserably
2020-06-30 14:29
 | 
But a-ha, you see my "self-awareness" was just a trick to get people interested in the post as a whole rather than the comment itself. My mission wasn't failed miserably, it was failed successfully.
2020-06-30 14:33
 | 
The more comments I add, the more people will go "I wonder why that post has so many comments" and that will cause them to click on it; giving me attention. So by you calling me out for failing my mission, you simply helped me achieve my greater plan. YOU FOOL! I WIN AGAIN!
2020-06-30 14:34
 | 
Ay yo, run this thread back!
2020-07-01 13:54
 | 
Europe 7R1N17Y 
Quake CS DooM Arma Battlefield
 | 
I've never played Arma but it looks fun.
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser 
CSGO CSS TF2 HL2
2020-06-30 13:58
BF 3 or 4 CS PUBG (At least gunplay wise) ARMA 3 Unreal Tournament (way better than Quake imo) now if anyone asked me about worst shooters, that would be 1. Valorant 2. Valorant 3. Valorant 4. Valorant 5. Valorant
2020-06-30 14:00
PUBG has the absolutely BEST GUNPLAY compared to any game I played. Too bad though that battle royale mode is garbage on is own. Also too bad that game got ruined by cheaters and bugs.
2020-06-30 15:08
 | 
Europe Niko0 
Wtf. Not even close 1. CSGO 2. CS 1.6 3. R6S 4. Valorant 5. Rest irrelevant
 | 
I was trying to let some singleplayer shooters be on the list.
2020-06-30 14:12
 | 
Although the gameplay of HL2 is really more about puzzle solving than shooting. I'd still classify it as a shooter.
2020-06-30 14:13
 | 
Europe Niko0 
HL = CS
1. Overwatch 2. TF2 3. R6 4. Valorant 5. Quake
2020-06-30 14:03
the question was about shooters not cartoony arcady trash for kids
2020-06-30 15:12
Meh
2020-06-30 15:23
 | 
Poland aiken 
1. Quake 3/Quake Live 2. CS:GO 3. Overwatch 4. Valorant 5. Apex Legends 6. Quake Champions
2020-06-30 14:04
 | 
I've never played any quake games but I've heard good things about them.
2020-06-30 14:13
cybersport was started from quake
2020-06-30 14:40
 | 
Poland aiken 
Yea, pure skill, little to none randomness. The best is the duel format when you have to individuals fighting in an arena like warriors in a cage. No excuses for team mates, random recoil or anything, if you lose you are the only one to blame. That is also a reason why it's a niche nowadays.
2020-06-30 16:33
 | 
Russia BiscuitOliva 
1. TF2 2. CSS 3. L4D 4. CS GO 5. Realm Royale Worst: Overwatch or Destiny
2020-06-30 14:05
 | 
Finland Jermu 
explain destiny?
2020-06-30 15:50
 | 
Russia BiscuitOliva 
boring
2020-06-30 18:57
 | 
Finland Jermu 
well its not worst gameplay wise you know.
2020-07-01 11:21
FalleN | 
Brazil nexusgg 
TF2 Overrated
2020-06-30 14:11
 | 
Ukraine ksay 
current wolfenstein games have the most satisfying shooting for me u just feel the impact when u hit someone also i love games from ragdoll era killing in Max Payne 2 never gets old
2020-06-30 14:15
 | 
Estonia Adamo_ 
overwatch?
 | 
Overwatch is top 10 but I wanted to give some singleplayer shooters some love as well.
2020-06-30 14:20
CrossFire top 1 no matter what the haters say
1. House of the Dead 2. Virtua Cop 3. cs 1.3 4. csgo 5.valorant
2020-06-30 14:31
 | 
tbh Typing of the Dead is top 1.
2020-06-30 14:35
0/8
NAF | 
Finland sedatioN 
Where tf is Quake 3?
2020-06-30 14:36
1. Quake 2. DooM 3. Enter the Gungeon 4. CS:GO 5. Unreal Tournament
2020-06-30 14:38
1. Overwatch 2. CSGO 3. Valorant 4. R6S 5. Apex Legends/Titanfall 2 There is a lot of other awesome games, but overall these are the ones I've had most fun with recently.
1.VALORANT
lul nice bait
2020-06-30 15:10
 | 
Germany snicxx 
1. CS 2. Battlefield 3. Half Life 4. Crossfire (everyone played it) 5. COD based on time I spend there and alot of other people too. (until BO2)
2020-06-30 14:47
what is crossfire xD
2020-06-30 15:13
 | 
Germany snicxx 
u missed it bro. rip
2020-06-30 15:31
 | 
Andorra iLoVeReD 
Read it as 'Top 5 shooter gangs', 'fore clicking the thread.
 | 
That would be a better thread tbh
2020-06-30 16:54
 | 
Andorra iLoVeReD 
No, it's retarded shit for kids wannabe gangsters, yutes wanna do drills.
2020-06-30 17:39
Lol, if u want to talk about creativity, where are arma, tarkov and dayz?
2020-06-30 14:56
 | 
I'm not talking about creativity. I was talking strictly just about which game I think is the most fun to play. I've never played any of those games either so I can't say that it's the best without even playing it.
2020-06-30 16:54
MW2 during the alteriw/4d1 days It's so sad that noone mentioned this before.
2020-06-30 15:01
not in order but csgo r6s halo tf2 valorant
2020-06-30 15:07
then hl2 should be #1
2020-06-30 15:18
 | 
United Kingdom FeelsDankMan 
quake3 / quake live CS TF2 insurgency Battlefield
2020-06-30 15:30
pootis bird wants to have sex with b4nny
2020-06-30 15:41
 | 
I mean I'm not gay and I'm underage so no.
2020-06-30 15:44
daps | 
Canada JC_123 
1 - DOOM Eternal 2 - TF2 3 - Counter-Strike 4 - Far Cry 2 5 - Rainbow Six: Siege
2020-06-30 19:03
IMO, In no particular order 1. Halo (any but 4) 2. Counter Strike 3. Titanfall 2 4. Borderlands 2 5. COD 2007-2012
2020-06-30 19:13
the big three: quake, cs, halo
2020-06-30 19:16
ISSAA | 
Chile jaestar 
1. Csgo 2.Titanfall 2/Apex Legends 3. OW 4. CoD 5. Battlefield
2020-06-30 21:36
titanfall 2 has really good movement. just wish it had more players.
2020-07-01 01:47
 | 
Romania alexinio05 
1. CSGO 2. CSGO 3. CSGO 4. CSGO 5. CSGO who needs other shooters?
2020-07-01 00:33
No DOOM Eternal = trash list
2020-07-01 09:11
1. TF2 2. CSGO 3. Overwatch 4. L4D2 5. anything 1123848. valorant
2020-07-01 09:15
 | 
North America _Nohj 
overwatch >tf2
2020-07-01 13:55
 | 
I personally like the more mechanical skill based 1 gameplay of TF2 as opposed to the more strategic gameplay of Overwatch. They're both good though.
2020-07-01 13:56
Nemiga
Sprout
Nordavind
forZe
Illuminar
Wisla Krakow
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.