Thread has been deleted
Last comment
gaules playing victim
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
First he weaponizes an angry fan base against a 16 year old kid because his favorite team lost to him by accusing him of cheating with no concrete evidence. Then, instead of apologizing for his poor judgment, he plays victim and accuses non-Brazilians of always being toxic and discriminating against Brazilians. twitter.com/MemesMIBR/status/12773889408.. If this guy is the face of Brazilian fans, its no wonder why those fans act like the way they act.
2020-06-30 21:35
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Chile esanchez47 
I think he's not. Let's be positive and think that brazilian fanbase isn't like him. I repeat, let's be positive, VERY POSITIVE.
2020-06-30 21:37
Lobanjica | 
United Kingdom sufyy 
+1
2020-06-30 21:40
facts don't care about your feelings, they obviously are like him
2020-06-30 21:43
 | 
Chile esanchez47 
Well, generalize about something ensuring that "all are like him" it's almost as stupid as his judgement about leaf
2020-06-30 21:53
 | 
Brazil !nStinct 
Yeah, i think he is cheating, but i can't afirm 100%, so yeah, device/ropz/elige are right, and gaules didnt represent all the comunity
2020-06-30 21:59
+1
2020-07-01 13:46
well obviously not everyone is like that but the majority is, probably. him mentioning hltv forums is funny tho since from what i see everyone harasses everyone so it is a bit of the victim card imo. it does happen in soccer and other places but i dont think its a fair comparition here.
2020-06-30 23:19
probably in soccer(for example) racism LITERRALY HAPPENS, the player Taison from Internacional de Porto Alegre wants to come back do Brazil because he is victim of racism in theyr current team. Daniel Alves is victim, Neymar same thing, franch mbappe the same thing, the error of Gaules is talk about brazilians. Sometimes is not about brazilians, is about race or hate inside the person
2020-07-01 13:49
I saw some guy throw a banana to Dani Alves
2020-07-01 15:19
And Daniel Alves eat the banana ? KKKKKKKKKKKK This video is very famous in Brazil, Dani Alves was in Barcelona and in this game this happens in the corner, i dont remember exactly
2020-07-01 19:17
Yes exactly, nice reaction from him
2020-07-01 19:18
Very nice reaction, if u want, he spoke about this in some interviews in Brazil
2020-07-01 19:23
yes, this is my point. there is a lot of racism in soccer matches but we cant use that as a reason for people to not like how we behave and point fingers at them when they call us names or dislike something we've done
2020-07-01 20:46
BR scene full of clowns since the start
2020-06-30 21:38
 | 
Brazil EnVyiwnl 
and Egypt scene doenst exist
2020-06-30 22:33
ok malding BR
2020-06-30 23:00
 | 
Brazil EnVyiwnl 
ok malding Egypt
2020-07-01 13:28
move on malder its been over half a day lmao
2020-07-01 13:29
fer | 
Brazil flyex 
what changes on talking about the toxicity of gringos on br community talking about egito? get some help
2020-07-01 14:00
> clowns > fan of Thorin okay
2020-06-30 23:32
 | 
Brazil EnVyiwnl 
+1
2020-07-01 13:28
how ba-a-a-a--a-aaaaaaaaaaaaad can i be? Im just doing what comes naturally how ba-a-a-a--a-aaaaaaaaaaaaad can i be? im just following my destiny how bad can i possibly be?
2020-06-30 21:39
I have a music too. WASH THE KEYS, KEYS KEYS ALL ATTENTIVE WATCHING TV
2020-07-01 13:51
+1 first time agreeing with you
2020-06-30 21:40
 | 
CIS nahuy_vincere 
agree, you dont see turks, poles, brits, russians, germans, americans cry
2020-06-30 21:41
true, I have been called a terrorist just because of my flag so many times, why should I give a fuck though
2020-07-02 10:11
Lobanjica | 
United Kingdom sufyy 
+1 makes total sense
 | 
Brazil r0ccky 
Again this?! Back to caves, no scene.
what a great argument just wow
2020-06-30 23:10
 | 
France Lili___ 
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... LEAF 1 MIBR 0 TAKE THIS L
2020-06-30 23:30
 | 
United States JoshDAA 
You just bait on both sides, first tou say that Gaules is an actual victim and support the retarded br’s, then you say he is playing the victim just to get support from the sensible people. Please stop baiting, they arent any good.
 | 
Czech Republic VetriX_ 
🤡 not so smart 🤡 cry when i can 🤡 you guessed it right 🤡 i'm an mibr fan 🤡
czech scene KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
2020-06-30 21:47
 | 
Czech Republic VetriX_ 
Sinners > CiBR
2020-06-30 21:49
 | 
Brazil LukeW_ 
call brazilians monkeys: it's ok, no problem with that stating a blatant cheater is a cheater: oh, you can't do that with a 16 year old kid... aaah go fuck yourselves
2020-06-30 21:49
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
It's not as bad as he makes it. He acts like Brazilian CS:GO fans are being persecuted. There will always be racist comments and discrimination against ANY type of person. Like, bro, we Asians get mocked and made fun of EVERYWHERE yet you don't see us complain about Xenophobia/racism as much as you Brazilian fans do. We get called things MUCH WORSE than "monkey" as well.
2020-06-30 22:00
The racism that Brazilians suffer is the same, we are persecuted just because of our origin, and receive hate attacks, in addition to the fact that it is a small part of people who claim to be fans of CSGO who practice these attacks
2020-06-30 22:19
I do not think you are persecuted because of your origin or because of your skin color but because of stereotypes that are in use. But tbh I have never seen racism oriented to brazilian people - mexicans, colombians of people from venezuela on the other hand.. Not saying it does not exist but I do not think it is the most stereotypical example of racism - almost everywhere in the world people think of Brazil like a nice exotic country, where everyone plays football and people spend a lot of time in their communities.
2020-07-01 22:13
I understand your part, because newspapers are very manipulative, I suggest that you research more about Brazil
2020-07-02 15:17
tiziaN | 
Germany FREIER 
because asians are smarter
2020-06-30 23:02
I never insulted asians, because I've always thought they generally have good ethics both in work place and otherwise. Then there's also the fact that they have kept the traditional family unit which to me is more important than any LGBTQBARBEQUE fantasy reality.
2020-06-30 23:41
 | 
Brazil LukeW_ 
Here we go, victims of racist/xenophobic insults saying it's normal, I can't understand you guys at all. We should fight to put an end on this, not accept those types of comments and say it's all fine, it's enough of racist and xenophobic bullshit
2020-07-01 11:26
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
It's not that we don't care and that we don't address the issue of racism/xenophobia at all. We just don't tend to "overreact" to it as much as you guys have shown to do. We see a MingLee emote being spammed and we generally don't care. You guys see an emote of a monkey and you guys go crazy. Also, not to generalize, but it doesn't help that some of your fan base will harass others by swearing at them and threatening them with violence. Those fans make your people look bad and attract more of the aforementioned racist/xenophobis insults.
2020-07-01 15:13
 | 
Brazil LukeW_ 
Kids tend to threat people, no one talks about russian and Chinese guys sending those same "death threats" to Brazilian players cause they lost money betting on them, cause we, Brazilians, don't care at all about that cause they know it's not serious, no one is actually gonna kill someone, but yet, the only ones accused of sending death threats are Brazilians, does that tell you something?
2020-07-01 19:52
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
Twitter replies where 50 Russia/Chinese "kids" gang up on a pro player after the match to insult them and/or threaten them. Twitter replies where 50 Brazilian "kids" gang up on a pro player after the match to insult them and/or threaten them. You tell me. Which one of the two is way more common?
2020-07-01 20:54
 | 
Brazil LukeW_ 
the betting addicts obviously, of any nationality... i don't know if you remember, but when Grim killed 123 during a match against mibr, the Twitter replies to him after the match were 99% positive from brazilians, not cause mibr won the match, instead cause he played clean and it showed, no aimlocks through the walls, not a robotic aim at all. During the match against Chaos, even on the map mibr won, the stream chat was already saying something was wrong with leaf, so even if mibr won the match he would be accused simply cause HE'S NOT CLEAN. Against Triumph, even on the map mibr lost no one was saying Grim was cheating, the chat was like "dude, look at this guy, he's a god". So no, brazilians are not like people say, this is pure xenophobia, and nothing else
2020-07-01 20:59
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
You keep referencing angry bettors but they always rage at any pro so this isn't even specifically directed at Brazilian pros. About the Grim tweet, I personally think if MIBR had lost, Grim would be leaf 2.0 and get harassed non-stop. Brazilians did also use Grim as an excuse to attack leaf. However, you're right that they didn't flame him. BUT a big factor of that was gaules tweeting to Grim which drew support from other Brazilian fans. gaules should know better that he has huge power and influence over people and how he used that to support Grim is fine, but to go against leaf is sometihng I don't agree with. However, you can't deny the behaviors of some of your "fans". There are so many examples of them flaming people on the internet in groups if they feel like they're disrespecting their favorite pros/teams in some way. Again, I'm not saying the racist/xenophobic comments towards Brazilians is deserved, but your "passionate" section of your fan base kind of draws out these comments. I'm sure most people actually don't hate Brazilians as much as gaules suggests: they just make these xenophobic/racist comments to mock the "passionate" fan base.
2020-07-01 21:26
 | 
Brazil LukeW_ 
I'm not saying it's only at brazilian pros, i'm saying no one is talking about their death threats, only Brazil is the problem, throw stones at Brazil, worst fanbase of the world... ffs And it is EXACTLY how gaules said, i'm on HLTV since 2016 and i've lost count of how many times me or other brazilian guys who said nothing wrong were called monkeys. Just by having a brazilian flag here it seems we have no right to have any opinion on anything, we're instantly called monkey if someone disagrees with our opinion Also, about Grim, I wasn't watching the match on gaules, believe me, there are a lot of people in Brazil who doesn't like gaules, and i don't like the way he streams the matches, i never watch tournaments on his stream. On the chat of Beyond The Summit PT everyone was praising how Grim was playing well, he wouldn't EVER be a "leaf 2.0", cause that's NOT how things work, read what i wrote again and you'll probably understand. Brazilians are not braindead mfs, we don't go out calling cheaters just cause they know how to kill on the game ffs, leaf didn't even have A LOT of kills, he was just aimlocking way too much through walls, it's just too much to be a coincidence dude, anyone with some experience on CS will find it at the very least suspect. That robotic aim has nothing to do with someone who plays well, it's just disgusting to see, and he's still doing that, i really cannot understand people who claim he's not cheating and that's it
2020-07-01 21:44
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
If you're a true CS:GO fan, you have to understand that players like flusha and Kjaerbye were being accused of hacking for the same reasons as leaf was right now. You can prove me wrong, but I've yet to see anyone accusing leaf of cheating to even consider that. This whole thing is just a shit show stirred up by FalleN and gaules and it ended up generating enough hysteria in the form of Brazilian fans.
2020-07-01 21:58
 | 
Brazil LukeW_ 
the amount of suspect clips flusha has in his entire career, leaf has in 1 week dude. and i believe Kjaerbye cheated in the past, his spray just doesn't make any sense, when he was spraying down on smokes it was a normal spray, on the enemies it was shakjaerbye lol i haven't watched any of his matches recently, so i don't know if he's still shaking that spray like crazy lol
2020-07-01 22:05
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
Both flusha and Kjaerbye have managed to play for a very long time without getting VAC banned. Why not just back off from leaf and let him do his thing?
2020-07-01 22:32
why can't it be both lmao
2020-06-30 23:49
There isn't even concrete evidence that proves that leaf was cheating, imagine getting so triggered that ur favorite team lost that you have to bitch about it and use the "cheating" excuse to why mibr lost haha
2020-07-01 15:19
So the face of South Korea are those guys who looks like a woman? I see. Thanks! I thought this was a Thailand thing.
2020-06-30 21:50
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
And this is how you argue with people? Why am I not surprised.
2020-06-30 22:04
2020-07-01 13:54
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
So it's my fault that your people still choose to threaten and insult others indiscriminately?
2020-07-01 16:27
And do u think all brazilians are like this guy ?
2020-07-01 19:15
What do you mean bro? I'm just using your logic! Every time I see something about korea its related to guys who looks like woman, so, by your own logic, all the men there are like those guys. Guys who looks like women!
2020-07-02 14:28
tiziaN | 
Germany FREIER 
+23+1 you are the brasilian stereotype.
2020-06-30 23:03
pathetic
2020-06-30 23:13
 | 
Kazakhstan Massaget 
Jesus christ, and then you are complaining about hatred, huh?
2020-06-30 23:28
2020-07-01 13:53
The other countries hate us because pp like u can buy internet in this fucked country
2020-07-01 13:53
LaimB | 
Lithuania Martis 
+1, pathetic
2020-06-30 21:51
He's right that the behaviour towards BR in the scene is overlooked too often, but it has nothing to do with him being childish and calling out young players with 0 evidence. He should act more responsible with the platform he has
2020-06-30 21:51
+1
2020-06-30 23:13
NEO | 
Brazil ptL^^ 
Your last sentence says everything that we need to know about you. I disagree with Gaules posting the score of the Chaos game, and I called him out for it. But.. Gaules message was not to play the victim, you guys gave subtitles because you wanted to, nobody cares if the outside world was understanding what he was saying, he's just saying to br fans to stay together, because when push comes to shove, it's Brazil vs the World, especially from your guys' perspective. You guys couldn't stand when Fallen and co. were on top. If a Brazilian responds a post, you simply don't take it seriously and already portraits as a monkey's opinion. I guess the CS community can't make much of the Black Lives Matter campaign, you even might say black people play victims on racism, I wouldn't doubt that.
2020-06-30 21:55
NEO | 
Brazil ptL^^ 
Then a guy like dev1ce comes out and calls Gaules "an influencer that hasn't even been on the server", not knowing Gaules was a pro for the first 8 years of Counter-Strike and a coach (of Fallen/fnx teams) for the next 4 years. Isn't that also giving ammunition to fans to attack someone? So just because he's now famous and has money there's no problem with receiving hate from hundreds of people on the internet?
2020-06-30 22:00
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
"I disagree with Gaules posting the score of the Chaos game, and I called him out for it" If you have that stance, then you should understand why device said what he had to say about gaules. Like you said, he could have worded it better but the point is there. device is criticizing gaules for his cheat claims, against a kid nonetheless. gaules, a very popular CS:GO personality, has accused a 16 year old for cheating without concrete proof. What's worse out of the two?
2020-06-30 22:15
NEO | 
Brazil ptL^^ 
I'm not saying dev1ce is wrong by saying Gaules did a bad thing, I'm saying the way he conducted his comments were on the exact same camp of giving his fans fuel to also hate on his target. Compare it to how Moses, NBK, fr0d, and others disagreed with Gaules using a human conversation. It's not about who is worse, both did it in a not ideal way. Gaules' stance is about BTS not saying ONE WORD about it, not even saying "we analyzed and think he was clean", that would be better than silence. Plus, Summit (the creator of the tournament) is the owner of Chaos. But let me just say that if you think we need "more concrete proof" other than the odds for bets changing from 3.0 to 2.3 (what would require a bet of millions) 5 minutes before the match, plus 8 or so very fishy clips in a day, you are really going too hard on defending the guy. (It's not that I care that much, just saying that to me it was clear)
2020-06-30 22:24
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
Your last point pretty much describes "guilty until proven innocent". So how justifiable do you think those things done to leaf were? Just curious.
2020-06-30 22:42
 | 
Brazil skars1 
while i think the death threats are disgusting, the point made about us being the objects of racism is: why, at least, the tournament org did not monitor his pc after that game on another matches? I mean, there's a LOT of complaints about a pro cheating on a tournament which gives you a spot to the fucking major, not only by brs, take tarik for example, why nothing is being done about it? even valve made an update about cheats this week, was that a coincidence? if you watch the old clips on speed 0.25, there is clear proof of him cheating and, if you need a recent one, there it is, after he kills the first one, his aim lock on the second's head: clips.twitch.tv/ArbitraryPoisedEchidnaBC.. mibr is a good team now? no, i don't think so. i also don't know if they would qualify to the major if that whole history did not happen but, if you read this far, you'll know that's not the point
2020-06-30 23:47
Notice how the Gaules defence is to point to the usual nasty things people say about any country that plays CS:GO, rather than any sort of self-reflection that he's still harassing a 16 year old nearly a week after MIBR's loss to a team full of young talent. Definitely a narcissistic take Oh, and every Brazilian on here has unthinkingly taken up his whataboutism talking point about racist comments as fer is banned for calling an asian-american "mongoloid"
2020-06-30 21:55
NEO | 
Brazil ptL^^ 
And I'm here to back you up whenever you want to bash on fer for his horrible personality and lack of respect. The difficulty in all of this is understanding different points of view that are not predetermined by just a flag.
2020-06-30 22:14
I don't think the average person here is as dead set against Brazilians as most think. The mocking of the past week was because members of MIBR+Gaules kept doubling down on their theory, rather than backing off into skepticism and being absolutely clear about how they wanted leaf to be treated, asides from a possible game ban
2020-06-30 22:24
The funny thing about this whole thing is, he's right LMAO. You are doing the exact thing he told people would. You guys actually ignore all the hatred spreaded to brazillians in order to protect a 16 yo. I question you, how many 16 yo have you offended in your life? Plus: he wasnt incitating nothing against the kid, he was just being a normal guy cheering for this team. And yes, the clips from leaf are shady af
2020-06-30 22:01
and you are wrong LMAO. as well as he is literally for weeks we have been talking about the same topic, we were discussing if leaf was cheating or if he was not every side was trying to support their position with a proof now we are discussing if gaules behavior was right or wrong if you did not notice, no one was treating anyone "like monkeys" as gaules said, we had a discussion with different opinions, that's fucking it stop believing every word your gaules says
2020-06-30 23:23
LOL i dont believe every word gaules says The matter is. Leaf cheating is one topic, gaules words about racism are another. Plus the fact that you guys keep complaining about gaules incitating violence against the kid when actually everyone in the scene calls brazillians "favelas" or "monkeys". Thats hypocrisy tho.
2020-07-01 19:34
arT | 
Brazil Givas 
why answer? when gringos lose the argument they just ignore it and pretend to be right
2020-07-02 14:51
hypocrisy is when you complain about racism towards brazilians meanwhile harassing a kid with death threads
2020-07-02 16:45
 | 
Brazil Capi___ 
"with no concrete evidence", holy shit. You guys really think this fkng kid is clean, it's unbelievable... He's 100% right. You're not blind, everyone can see the discrimination against us. Kng trash talk thorin, he gets punishment,but it's was ok, he deserved it. Thorin call lumi players "monkey", nothing happened to him. I have no doubt, if leaf was playing for mibr in this case ? Mibr would be banned in the same day
2020-06-30 22:11
when did thorin call them monkeys. with context please
2020-06-30 23:40
 | 
Denmark dyinbyranalt 
"if leaf was playing for mibr in this case ? Mibr would be banned in the same day" Mibr fans are seriously delusional 😂😂😂
2020-07-01 13:40
+1000000
2020-07-01 13:44
 | 
Brazil Capi___ 
Just facts
2020-07-01 20:23
It is a minority that make attacks, so stop generelising.
2020-06-30 22:13
I rate this 1/7 Edit: No seriously I have nothing against Brazilians. I had a lovely time with a brazilian girl once. Their fan culture is dogshit though.
2020-06-30 22:17
nah, Furia fans are very nice imo
2020-06-30 23:25
neymar diff
2020-07-01 22:42
 | 
Brazil tresdois 
everything he said is true man, you guys that are non brazilians cant say shit about what happens against us ok. "with no concrete evidence" kkkkkkk are you joking?
2020-06-30 22:20
Hes not cheating monke chill out
2020-06-30 23:12
 | 
Brazil tresdois 
ok, no CSGO scene in your country hltv user. now, silence!!
2020-06-30 23:19
sinners>mibber and yes hes clean
2020-06-30 23:20
 | 
Brazil tresdois 
who? clean as your ass
2020-06-30 23:21
malding braindead fan kkkkk
2020-06-30 23:22
 | 
Brazil tresdois 
kkkkkk nt furia fan
2020-06-30 23:27
furia >>>>>> mibber kkkk keep dreamin
2020-06-30 23:28
 | 
Brazil tresdois 
i am ok with that, just dont say that leaf wanst cheating
2020-06-30 23:33
quando nego vai aprender q kkkkkk é risada exclusiva de brasileiro? pqp
2020-07-01 21:55
0/8
2020-06-30 22:21
Brazillians truly are something else >kid destroys their "legendary" team that cant win an event for 3 years >they send him death threats cuz they think he cheated >washed up 40yo virgin from favela says "we demand more respect" I always thought Poles,Americans,Turks are the most braindamaged population,but after joining the world of Counter-Strike I realized that Brazilians are unmatched in this category
2020-06-30 22:23
NEO | 
Brazil ptL^^ 
You're the number 1 example we need in this discussion. The exact picture of this comment.
2020-06-30 22:30
+1
2020-06-30 23:04
You forgot albania in the most braindead list))
2020-06-30 23:07
sure include them,im Serb
2020-06-30 23:08
That was just one thing i agree with the rest😎👍
2020-06-30 23:09
he's right tho
2020-06-30 23:06
tiziaN | 
Germany FREIER 
he is a victim or how we call it: opfer.
2020-06-30 23:10
 | 
Poland morosek 
"We demand more respect for all of us, and for all of our history in this game already built." You're the one destroying your history lol
2020-06-30 23:11
cant take this guy serious
2020-06-30 23:15
 | 
Turkey TheTurks! 
Trash
2020-06-30 23:16
plastE | 
Brazil noudy 
I hope one day all brazilians stop write in that site and just read the news
2020-06-30 23:26
Agreed
2020-06-30 23:26
GA LUL ES - Brazillian malder KEKW
2020-06-30 23:27
Jamppi | 
Finland heGUd 
Woah, finally my ban ended and i can finally shitpost on HLTV, wohoo VAMOOS! EZ4 CHAOS AND MIBR BACK TO TIER 3 FEELSBADMAN :D ENCE>MIBR KEK KEK KEK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
2020-06-30 23:34
Dosia | 
Finland Tiikeri 
Please stop impersonating average Brazilian HLTV user
2020-06-30 23:36
 | 
Germany theo_cs 
why should somebody defend them ??? hes talking shit and calls somebody a cheater like a 12 year old kid, who supports his team kekw
2020-06-30 23:34
 | 
Venezuela Zoveia 
-1 ur just dumb /close post
2020-06-30 23:35
Every stupid comment I see here. They hardly know who the real GAULES is. Leaf did cheat and deserves to pay for what he did.
2020-06-30 23:41
yes yes all these filho da putas don't know gaules good person if they talk shit about him i go threaten their family everyone racista to BRA71L such idiota #SOMOSGAULES
2020-06-30 23:58
HAHAHA GADE FAN!!!!!!! ta tiltado gringo racista?
2020-07-01 00:08
si si si everyone jealous of BR BR = FIFA 5 world cups, 2 major champions coldzera best player all time better than s1mple u don't believe my facts? prove it or ill kill u KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
2020-07-01 00:20
AHAHAHAHA is something hurting you there? this with time to stay on the hltv forum HAHAHAHA GALUES> DENMARK GALUES> DENMARK GALUES> DENMARK
2020-07-01 00:49
why insult me brasileiro? im just helping ur country and ppl KKKKKKKKKKKKKK so much racista ppl me hate racista ppl i help u and BR when racista foreigner idiota say bad words to u #SOMOSBRA71L
2020-07-01 01:26
WOW silly
2020-07-01 03:52
if MIBR lose to Liquid, just say RACISTA KKKKKKKKKKKK if MIBR lose to Chaos, just say HACKER KKKKKKKKKKKK
2020-07-01 22:06
GALUES> DENMARK kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
2020-07-03 01:17
he´s not wrong btw
2020-07-01 00:08
YES +1 Only a gringo who lives in a bubble does not know.
2020-07-01 00:18
40k retard brazilians follow that guy
2020-07-01 00:52
ok
2020-07-01 00:53
Gaules is right. It is very common for Brazilians to be seen as apes. There is prejudice against Brazilians in the CS scene.
2020-07-01 00:57
Brazilian in real life. Very nice people. Had a brief relationship with one while living in Japan. Brazilians in hltv. Low iq monkeys. Sending death threats to kid because their team is total dogshit.
2020-07-01 01:10
Ok
2020-07-01 01:12
 | 
Brazil gabrieldsr23 
Gaules is a good guy, He didn't mean to influence people to death threat anybody. And I think he's right, racism against brazilians is real, it is not a generalization ofc, but it does exist. The real problem is the moment Brazil is passing through, you guys do not understand it very well. Bolsonaro is a completely crazy and authoritarian person that only spread anger, and he is totally contrary to any "scientific method", so people nowadays (mainly teenagers) do not know what is an "hypothesis", so in these guys' head "Leaf is not probably cheating, he IS cheating, and it should be solved with violence and ignorance". I totally understand why there is a kind of antipathy against brazilians nowadays, it's not from the world against us, but we against us too, we are living in a "cold civil war" (literally, and sometimes not so cold). I just meant to say that because I think people don't understand (logically) some brazilians reactions, although I think almost nobody will read that.
2020-07-01 01:32
 | 
Netherlands staticNL 
fair enough. I do think that gaules understands what happens when you call someone out though. He knows the brazilian community better than anyone. Its not really an excuse to call someone out and then tell ur fans to not send death threads, because he should know that people will do it anyway. I also dont understand why the discussion shifted from: "(brazilian) influencers shouldnt call people out, especially young kids without evidence" to "everyone is a racist towards brazilians and everyone ignores it". Those two things should have nothing to do with eachother. I personally never saw the insult 'monkey' as racism. More as an insult towards people showing specific uncivilised behaviour (very emotional, angry, unlogical behaviour). Kind of which the brazilian scene is known for (sending death threads is very uncivilised too imo). Of course people from every community send them, but always when some drama is revolving around brazil, people get many more than usual and even for very minor things. I have nothing against brazilians in general, but what a lot are showing online is very uncivilised behaviour which isnt okay in any other country. Thats why a lot of people from different countries tend to hate on brazilians. I dont see brazilians condemning sending death threads either, for example. Or distancing themselves from the very loud minority. As long as that doesnt clearly happen, people will think all brazilians are the same. You seem very reasonable though, which is always good to see.
2020-07-01 22:52
Most MIBR fans are playing victims rn on twitter and even here on hltv. Some of them are so delusional, egocentric and stupid.
2020-07-01 13:56
you are one of those who thinks these clips aren't suspicious at all, which indicates your ignorance. they are at least suspicious - you cannot deny that. and yes the community discriminates brazilians. have you ever seen a thread from a brazilian without the M word?! that's what I expected. don't say there is no racism. it is HUGE. however you seem to ignore this too - fits to your ignorance
2020-07-01 15:25
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
2020-07-01 20:57
doesn't sound like a solid argument. just because someone does racist things to one nation doesn't make it right and it can definitely not be an excuse for racist attacks on another country. if we would see things like that, than I would goodbye society. we should fight for having a better society. just because asians swollow things, also doesn't mean that others have to swollow too, it is their right to complain, and they SHOULD complain. and btw: I highly doubt that there is worse things the calling someone a monkey..
2020-07-01 21:35
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
You're missing the point. Did you read my post properly at all? I never said we didn't complain about racism AT ALL. I said that the Brazilian fans seem to do it way more often than other fan bases. Protest about xenophobia and racism when it needs to be done. Not every single time some random kid on twitter throws the 'M' word out. Also, your point is flawed if you support fighting for a better society but fail to see how some of the Brazilian CS:GO fans go about it; they are a disgrace to regular Brazilian citizens.
2020-07-01 21:51
man, I exactly hit the point. you just don't want to admit, because you are part of the problem! but thanks for the insult (which you most likely didn't even understand as an insult.) The thing is, Brazilians are not doing worse or more things than others, that's just not true. this is just imagination, you are just triggered by every Brazilian saying something bad, yet often don't the other comments - in other words: you are biased. every single time one uses the stupid M word it is to much. every single time! Especially, when it has gone as far as it has. Do you know that this word is used as a common synonym for Brazilian? It's so disgusting. and again, you mix up things: my argument doesn't have flaws; at least not those you are pointing out. I never said that how some Brazilians present themselves here is correct. for sure my argument applies on everyone including Brazilians. here you are clearly missing my point: Someone using offensive language never justifies to use it back. This thinking is just stupid - and I never said that Brazilians are allowed to do that. And I never supported Brazilians doing that, your argument is pointless.
2020-07-02 10:08
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
"The thing is, Brazilians are not doing worse or more things than others, that's just not true." Unless you've been living under a rock, then you're probably aware of the many incidents of Brazilian CS:GO fans harassing pro players or anyone "against" them in groups on social media. You call me bias but any fan base who behaves like that will draw that kind of criticism. Turkish fans have also behaved in a similar way in the past.
2020-07-02 14:04
okay, if YOU say this, then it must be true. Brazilians are the worst ppl on this planet. Have you ever met/talked to a Brazilian in your whole life? go ahead man, you're more ignorant than I initially thought. I give up, you cannot be taught. BTW: not Brazilians are the problem, it's ppl like you! I don't even have words to explain what kind of a horrible person you are. You destroy the community, not Brazilians. You just made up an enemy to justify your own behavior. How stupid. It is really really stupid. Goodbye, I hope you take my words serious and try to change. It is really disgusting, how racist you are...
2020-07-02 14:38
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
Well, first of all, "Brazilian" is a nationality, not a race. Second, I've made it clear this whole time that I've been criticizing Brazilian CS:GO fans, not the Brazilians in general. I even made a point in an earlier reply to you to emphasize that their behaviors "are a disgrace to regular Brazilian citizens". Now you're just labeling me a racist out of the blue.
2020-07-02 14:46
sad, that so many ppl here don't know what racism is...... goodbye
2020-07-02 15:38
s0m | 
Korea SugaHyung 
How am I being racist? You're just attacking my character now just because you lost the argument.
2020-07-02 15:48
every time, I answered in long texts and every time you take just one statement, twist it or say that you disagree without any solid ground. but you have won the arguing.. okay. you have won.. fine. I mean, since #160 you didn't even comment a single time on my main point.. anyhow, who cares if you think the language here on HLTV is normal, okay.. fine.. but please understand that I don't think so. it is disgusting. and it is super racist to call someone a m***** just because he is from Brazil. you gave me the feeling that this is okay, consequently I call you a racist. Even if you limit this only to "Brazilian CS:GO fans" and not to other Brazilians, because it is still because they are Brazilian, ergo its racist. you seem to hate ppl because of their nationality. and don't come with "I don't hate them". I said you SEEM to hate... that's how you appear. that's how you present yourself. and the way you present yourself is racist. BTW: yes, racism can also be against a nation.
2020-07-02 18:26
Imagine getting triggered by hltv forum autists calling brazilians monkeys
2020-07-01 20:58
RpK | 
Slovakia wolfy7 
Defend ourselves brothers, monkeys are coming to take whats ours
2020-07-01 21:01
fer | 
Brazil Pandapool 
yes sure
2020-07-01 21:29
Fuck cheaters
2020-07-01 22:01
+1 so true now everywhere gaules bots crying that they get called monkey even when no one called them monkey note: i dont think brazilians monkeys <-- @Jonathan E. cant ban me that time :)))
2020-07-01 22:39
 | 
Netherlands staticNL 
brazilians dont seem to understand that theyre not being called monkeys because of their race, but their behaviour. fix your goddamn behaviour and people wont call such behaviour out.
2020-07-01 22:43
leaf and lots of other pro players are cheating though.
2020-07-01 22:45
 | 
Netherlands staticNL 
you are delusional
2020-07-01 22:52
i only have 5 comments a day on this new account, and i will spend one on you to return your unwarranted rudeness in kind: you are a dumb piece of shit bye bye
2020-07-01 22:58
 | 
Netherlands staticNL 
haha, good idea. totally worth it mr oliebol.
2020-07-02 00:01
"First he weaponizes an angry fan base against a 16 year old kid because his favorite team lost to him by accusing him of cheating with no concrete evidence." Dude did you actually see what REALLY happen? For sure you weren't there watching the stream but i was and all i can say is that he NEVER said anything bad towards the kid, he just said his own opinion about his gameplay, like others around the internet. Since when is wrong saying that the kid is clearly cheating?
2020-07-01 23:08
 | 
Lebanon Dogman69 
yeah this guy is a genius >witch hunts a 16 y.o upcoming player as a cheater, receives lots of criticism >tries to answer criticism with the argument that brazilians are called monekys
2020-07-02 10:13
Dosia | 
United Kingdom Noided 
Brasil is cool and Brazilians are cool. but MIBR/FURIA/GAULES BR fans are annoying as FUCK. CHILDREN!
2020-07-02 15:50
 | 
Portugal imertyu3 
Why are they annoing just because they think that leaf was cheating and explain why they are annoying thats stupid annoying is people that come replie about something and they dont even understand what gaules said but complains
2020-07-02 18:41
Korean guy talking about CS and Brazil... so funny
2020-07-02 16:47
 | 
Portugal imertyu3 
Gaules is a streamer with fans and he things like a lot of people that he was cheating and the thing of brazilians isn't to play victim its to protect brazilians for other people. Gaules isn't tring to expose leaf and saing to attack him he only sid his opinion he may have a fan bas but he isn't responsable for the bad things that some people of the fan base do
2020-07-02 18:34
 | 
Spain Lunschu(r) 
U are missing the point : The Kid did cheat
2020-07-03 01:17
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Gaules IS a victim. He is the victim of his own stupidity and the blind obsession of his gullible fanbase.
2020-07-03 01:22
 | 
Russia RogueDecay 
I think brazillians are friendly users, and did well by calling obvious cheater out. But nobody takes gaules serious because of him being brazillian who was rooting for team who lost against cheaters. And finally why everyone from Brazil should care about death threats this guy is receiving? every community has "black sheep" who may commit awful things and even crimes, now how does it apply to everybody else? BR community stand is simple - cheaters should be banned, and its a coincidence that blatant example of cheating happened during MIBR match.
2020-07-03 01:35
QSKE
lvlUP
HellRaisers
AGO
Ground Zero
Rooster
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.