Thread has been deleted
Last comment
My2Cents: UE scene, Faze and Bymas
 | 
Brazil Mysterious_BR_guy 
Ok "little Europeans" (in opposition to the "brasileirinhos") I will give my 2 cents on Faze and my opinion may be unpopular but i guess it makes sense but i am open to criticisms and correct me if i am wrong: pastebin.com/qj4yVQwg TL;DR Faze best option is not hiring a new IGL, they should just adapt their system with Coldzera as the primary IGL, so that's why I disagree with all "- Bymas" threads since I believe he has high firepower.
2020-07-02 13:42
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Why would coldzera become igl lmao
2020-07-02 13:43
they should give him a try, he is smart, has brains and already does CT calls on his site
2020-07-02 13:44
 | 
Finland hermion
he already is
2020-07-03 12:02
rmn | 
Portugal eilzinho
0/8
2020-07-02 13:44
why?
2020-07-02 13:45
hey friend, in english you should write/say EU instead of UE. União Européia ---> European Union i hope i helped
2020-07-02 13:48
 | 
India _Jazz_
You don't need firepower for a team like FaZe. The problem with NiKo/yNk is that they aren't utilizing the firepower in the team properly in most maps. 1. coldzera: The way he is set up on different maps reduces his impact. FaZe should find another way to use coldzera. He can do much better. With ALEX as IGL, they can find coldzera's true potential. 2. Mid Round Calls: A dedicated IGL will make much better calls than a forced IGL does. 3. Awper's Impact: ALEX is probably one of the few good IGLs that work with Awpers well. Look at ZywOo. His impact is very high. ALEX knows where to set up awper and when to. These 3 options are the only problem I see with current FaZe and can probably be solved by replacing bymas with ALEX. About bymas... he is a good player and has a lot of talent. But he needs to spend time in T2-T3 CS to get experience. I am happy that FaZe gave a chance to him. He will do much better in the future.
2020-07-02 15:03
1. ok agreed but we are not sure ALEX could find Cold's true potential since Faze is a team with very distinct characteristics from Vitality, which was all around one player only, Faze does not work like that and working like that would be a waste of human resources as i said in that link 2. Cold already does some insightful mid round calls, specially on CT side in the areas where he is responsible to control. That's why they should give him a try as the main caller and not as an extra secondary caller before trying to hire a new IGL 3. Faze doesn't have a full dedicated awper in my opinion, besides Broky, Niko and Cold are sort of "semi-awpers" depending on the map. That's another trait that is very different from Vitality where there is only 1 star player who is a full dedicated awper. Niko and Cold already do know each other very well so I think there would be no issue if they swap their IGLing roles to see if Cold main calling can work. If it doesn't work and Faze keeps struggling against top30 teams, then they should hire a new IGL like ALEX and change all the system they have.
2020-07-03 01:33
TLDR also coldzera washed up
2020-07-03 01:35
k dude Jerry who?
2020-07-03 01:46
A pretty chill guy, IGL of forze, you know the team that rekt Furia at dreamhack open and won it. Your analysis is trash by the way, if you think that faze will achieve any sort of glory with botzera - you are delusional
2020-07-03 01:50
Coldzera taking a shit is worth more than your life
2020-07-03 11:39
Nt mald Brazil cs go fan, you know a lot about shit and you are sure as hell will eat up any
2020-07-03 11:44
I know a lot about shit because im talking to one called justsomeguy_why fucking beta asf name btw just like "jerry"
2020-07-03 11:45
Oh right, because internet nicknamea are so important. I guess being a sandiGOD is so fucking alpha in your fucking favela lmao
2020-07-03 11:49
it is alpha as fuck ill crunch your head with my chad as fuck glutes you gulag cuck
2020-07-03 11:50
Okay bro, I'm really impressed with your ass strength please don't ask me to come to Brazil 🔪🔪🔪 I'm too scared
2020-07-03 11:52
thats right fuck beta
2020-07-03 11:53
NOT BRAZILIAN CONFIRMED
2020-07-03 12:05
Niko and yunko running everything won’t change with cold being called the igl
2020-07-03 11:53
coldzera good player but i dont think making him IGL is the solution (also i think he's calling t-side (or was it ct side) for faze already and it didnt work for mibr either i think they need someone like nexa or tabsen that allows his players to continue making individual plays but also establishes some tactical aspects as well. but they also need some strong personality that cold and niko would listen to. i think ALEX would actually be a decent pickup. also i think they should appoint a main awp badly, they always get picked apart by teams with strong awps and they literally have no dedicated awp player to answer that
2020-07-03 12:00
HAVE YOU READ MY TEXT IN THAT LINK? WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT INSTEAD OF TRY TO BUY A NEW IGL AND RESTRUCTURE ALL THE SYSTEM THEY SHOULD TRY TO LET COLD DO SOME CALLS ON T SIDE TOO
2020-07-03 12:08
no m8 i just read your TLDR i said cold igls one one side already and its not working, and he igled in mibr for a while as well on both sides and it wasnt good either. coldzera should just focus on his individual skill, so should niko and then get a proper IGL, simple as that. also your capslock button is broken i think
2020-07-03 12:25
Positive Vibes Only
Chaos
AVEZ
Izako Boars
AVANT
Paradox
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.