Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Tried low sens
 | 
Chile esanchez47 
With my actual mouse i play 3.2 (just comfortable) i tried low sense (between 1.8 and 2.3) and i don't even know how you do that. How the fuck do you quick react?
2020-07-05 07:03
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
flicks are so hard with high sens, deagle shots too i use 1@800 and it feels confortable.
2020-07-05 07:07
 | 
United States laiff
its comfortable if you get used to it
2020-07-05 08:22
0.95@800 is perfect for me
2020-07-06 02:42
"How the fuck do you quick react" You don't react quick
2020-07-05 07:16
If you feel good in high sensitivity remains y, at the time I also played in high-sensitivity but I found myself inconsistent, I made the mistake of wanting to play in low-sensitivity and I played with it for 2 years and I can't go back and I regret, I'm unfortunately now a low-sensitivity player, it's really unpleasant to have to move your arm constantly
2020-07-05 08:19
 | 
Brazil zzzzzzznt
Low sens, once you get used to it, its very hard to go back to high sens.
2020-07-05 08:21
+1 tried to raise my sens bc i fell into a slump and was also sick of moving my entire arm just to do homework, couldnt get used to it at all For reference, 1.8 @ 400dpi
2020-07-05 08:26
Or you could've just changed your DPI, and lowered your sens. I have 1800 DPI, but 0.5 sens, so i can use my wrist on the desktop, but my arm in the game.
2020-07-06 12:05
High sens, once you get used to it, its very hard to go back to low sens.
2020-07-05 08:31
TeSeS | 
United States nedwab
.53 800dpi,, sometimes i pop off on high sens but overall low sens is the way
2020-07-05 08:24
since when 1.8 is low sens?
Anything below 2 (400 dpi) can be considered as low.
2020-07-05 08:30
yea but whats this guy dpi
Apparently 400.
2020-07-05 08:32
well, apart from this speculation, would 0.8 sens and 1000 dpi be considered high or low?
2020-07-05 08:33
Neither. Just a middle sens.
2020-07-05 08:37
How about 1000dpi and 3.00 sens? Considered high or average?
2020-07-06 07:55
He doesnt even say what DPI he uses. If he uses 1.8 @ 50000 dpi it's not low sens.
2020-07-05 08:32
Easily.
haha i play 1.34
2020-07-05 08:27
wtf? Quick reacting with 2 sens is fine
 | 
Switzerland gunnerpepe
1000dpi 2.1sens for me; I will say its very hard to get crisp headshot, but surely the aim is faster with high sens
2020-07-05 08:36
It depends on your mouse DPI as well.
2020-07-05 08:45
 | 
Chile esanchez47
yeah my bad, i have a mouse that is setted to 1200dpi (is the minimum it has)
2020-07-06 02:11
that doesnt matter at all just do the math
2020-07-06 02:14
how much is low/high? i use 1.1 on 1500 DPI and it feels good. I cant 360 but i dont think its necessary anyway i tried 2, 1.8, 1.5, but those senses makes me spray silver like. on deathmatch i kept getting 1~5 pos, but in game if i miss the first bullet im dead, so back to 1.1
2020-07-06 02:14
1500 1.1 is too high. most pros are 400 2.2. so 1500 0.587
2020-07-06 02:17
nothing is too high lol, the higher sens you can master the higher your skill ceiling will be
2020-07-06 02:32
Thats utter nonsense, the best player on the world last year did so on 800EDPI, this year hes using 760, device uses 760, Niko uses 620, the only top 5 player over 1000 DPI is s1mple and hes using 1236, thats nothing extreme, if your claim was the case we would have loads of aim stars on 2k edpi and we dont, frozen and ropz two more aim stars use 708 EDPI and about 920 edpi. The fact is a lower EDPI gives you a much higher margin for error and much fine control.
2020-07-06 02:38
No, that's utter nonsense. First of all, s1mple isn't the only top5 player who has over 1000 eDPI, there's also ELiGE. Second - do you ever think why there aren't many good high sens players? Well, I'll let you know that it's because it's difficult to master. High sens is something only a few players can learn how to play with properly but if you do, your skill ceiling is gonna be really high. I can use myself as an example, the lowest sens I've EVER used was 2400 eDPI (it's the one I'm currently using right now), I have 5.5k hours and 3.3k elo and I could never imagine myself playing with low sens. In short - low sens is easy to learn but doesn't have the potential of high sens and vice versa. Sure, lower eDPI gives you a much higher margin for error - that would be correct, but mastering high sens to a point where you would make very few mistakes could potentially make you a top5 player.
2020-07-06 02:39
Elige is not top 5 right now, hes playing shitty NA teams. You have zero evidence for your conclusion meanwhile i have the entire CS scene to back up mine. And lets say we count Elige, 1184, thats not exactly that high.
2020-07-06 02:41
He was top5 last year, where are you getting your top5 from lol. Zero evidence of WHAT? Of my own experience? Sure, no need to believe me, I've been through it all, all I'm saying is that high sens will ALWAYS be superior to low sens, the downside being that it's much harder to master. Makes sense, doesn't it? It's still over 1000 as you stated.
2020-07-06 02:41
The current form. Personal experience means nothing, thats so subjective thats its irrelevant. "Makes sense, doesn't it?" No it doesnt, as it fails to address the limits of human motor skill and motor function aswell as human error, you are essentially accentuating your mistakes with a higher sens, theres a reason the average pro sens is 881EDPI exactly. There is a threshold where extra mobility doesnt help, and thats between 1200 and 1400, past that its pointless and you are losing accuracy for nothing.
2020-07-06 02:47
What don't you get lol. You are literally proving my point yet you are denying it, like why? Yes, the average pro sens might be 881 eDPI, that's because most pros use a lower sens. Why? Because only a few pro players could master high sens. Take it like this - for every 15 good low sens players there is 1 insane high sens player - balancing out the average. Low sens gives you nothing high sens doesn't, whereas high sens gives you advantages that low sens doesn't. "Limits of human motor skill" - again, exactly my point. Some players may forever be limited by themselves, but some are able to learn high sens to a point where they become much better. Lower sens = easier, when mastered 100% = worse than high sens. High sens = harder, when mastered 100% = better than low sens. You are talking like you know anything but the only thing you keep bringing up is the fact that there are more low sens aimers - which is for a reason lol. I'm pretty sure you are lvl6-8 on faceit so please, don't talk about stuff you have no idea about.
2020-07-06 02:48
No as again you fail to take into account human error and the accuracy of out motor skills. I have the pro scene to back me up, you have your pugs on faceit, what do you think says more? I have empirical evidence you have an opinion based on your subjective. "or every 15 good low sens players there is 1 insane high sens player - balancing out the average" You say this when the best player in the world uses 760EDPI, the most insane player we have seen used 760EDPI. "Again, exactly my point. Some players may forever be limited by themselves, but some are able to learn high sens to a point where they become much better." Wow you are stupid, there is a limit to how precise humans can be, we have found it in many sports. If your case was true the top 5/10 would be dominated by a few high sens players, its not, its dominated by slightly below average sens or low sens.
2020-07-06 02:58
Oh really, I guess different people don't exist, right doc? Everyone has the same limits, how dumb of me to ignore this fact! You have fuckall to back you up, all you are saying is that "muh more low sens pros less high sens pros" and "best player medium sens!!" Eventually there's gonna be a high sens player who's gonna reach top1 and stay there for a long long time, calling it rn, the time hasn't come yet but when it does, oh boy So far CS was about recycling the same old players, but now we are entering an era of youngsters = more opportunities for those high sens players to show up I might be getting baited lol if so 3/8 for the effort
2020-07-06 03:01
They do but individual subjective claims mean very little, you need a wide sample size, the pro scene is a large sample, you are one person. "You have fuckall to back you up, all you are saying is that "muh more low sens pros less high sens pros" and "best player medium sens!!"" That is pretty conclusive evidence, if higher sens was giving and advantage then people sens over time would slowly go up as better player would have higher senses and people would copy it over time, thats what happens with resolutions and crosshairs, that hasnt happened and shows no sign, look at the current crosshair fad, a lot of pros are using style 4, gap -4, thickness 1, size 1.5-2, some with a dot some without. "Eventually there's gonna be a high sens player who's gonna reach top1 and stay there for a long long time, calling it rn, the time hasn't come yet but when it does, oh boy" Another claim with no evidence. "So far CS was about recycling the same old players, but now we are entering an era of youngsters = more opportunities for those high sens players to show up" No it hasnt been, look at early CS, look at early CSGO, look at a few years ago and look now, so many different new talents, some of them 16 years old and younger most of them around 800 EDPI, so no evidence. "I might be getting baited lol if so 3/8 for the effort" No you arent, you have evidence to back up your claim.
2020-07-06 03:10
No, because high sens is fucking hard to master. MOST players will never be able to play on high sens, only a select few will. As I explained, it's a 15:1 ratio (not accurate, but around that). Have you played Quake before? You know, the game where aiming is the main part of the game? Good luck playing that with low sens lmao. Also most low sens players are angle-holders and baiters. Have a good night, mr. "I'm not baiting"
2020-07-06 03:13
And you think the best players in the world cant master it? The deagle is hard to master they manage it, many thing are hard to master and they manage it, to and extreme degree and your claim is "we dont know how good high sens is because its hard to master", thats real nonsense. "Have you played Quake before?" Quake is different, its much higher paced and people move faster and there is more verticality, for things like rockets aswell you dont need to flick to someone you need to flick ahead of them, that requires a higher sens, you also need fluid movement, its a different game, so bad comparison. "Also most low sens players are angle-holders and baiters." Let me list these players. Dupreeh Rain Flamie Olof at fnatic sometimes JKS at some points These are players off the top of my head that play or have played entry, all low sens, so another false claim.
2020-07-06 03:17
#64 bad bait 0/8
2020-07-06 11:47
No you just dont understand nuance. Ive tried senses from about as low Michu to around 2160EDPI in the years ive played CSGO, the sens i have settled on the most have been between 560-840 EDPI. Ive used 400 1.7 for about 6 months now. You have mad the claim high sens is better and no sens is too high, both of those is BS try playing on 16k DPI and 1 sens, you wont hit shit, theres a range of EDPI that is reaonable and its about 400-1600 EDPI, above that is pointless and below it is pointless.
2020-07-06 17:07
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22
Like he said, Its very true that over a certain eDPI there is nothing to gain. It comes down to what you want to aim and move around with ( how much % arm, wrist and fingers are used ) Woxic is the outlier and literally no other top pros use over 1500ish eDPI. High sens is harder to master definitely, not everyone can be at their best at 2000 DPI, but the ones that do will also be as good on 800 dpi. And dont come with the retarded " low sens players baiter angle holders ", thats literal bs and the most notorious entries of all time are low sens players ( olof, rain, jks, dupreeh, apex, taco ) You created this narrative because your lazy ass probably couldnt get accustomed to moving with your arm and mastering low sens mobility. Fucking 1-1.4 sens players do an 180° 3 times faster than you, and 10 times more precise and exact. Whats your explanation and proof on mastered high sens being better than low? Are the best aimers ever exclusively high sens users? Because if "High sens = harder, when mastered 100% = better than low sens." is true, then it would ofcourse be the case at the top of csgo aimers. Best aimers of cs history on top of my head: ScreaM, shox, NiKo, f0rest, s1mple, Twistzz, dupreeh, k0nfig, rain, meyern. The answer is obviously no, the occurence in high sens aimers at the list of the very top top aimers is about the same as the occurence of high sens players compared to low sens ones in pros in general. It isnt enough of a sample size to give a comparison, but it definitely tells that the best mastered high sens players arent better than the best mastered low sens ones. If your premise of mastered high sens is always better than mastered low sens then why isnt the list of the best aimers ever consisting of mastered high sens users only???? Its such a retarded assumption and narrative you made. Or maybe no one truly mastered high sens in 20 years of cs history, s1mple and f0rest havent mastered high sens and we are waiting for the chosen one because master higher sens is with no logic 100% better than mastered low sens???? 3300 elo is not a godlike elo and you truly dont even need that good aim for that, just game knowledge, good mechanics and brain. Reffering to yourself in comparison to top aimers is retarded and further fuels my thought of you being arrogant and delusional. Im @ 3050 elo now and im 100% sure i was a better aimer when i was level 7-10 like a year and a half ago back when i had my old setup and the fk, so not really sure how you being a 3300 elo player confirms that high sens players best aimers????? If you are blessed with high dexterity then you wont be capped by high sens, but you would be just as good if you accustomed to low sens 100%.
2020-07-06 03:26
Remove meyern. Add Zywoo and device.
2020-07-06 03:27
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22
Nah meyern is crisp as shit The list tho was just the top of my head ofcourse i forgot some, rethinking, the best i left out is definitely xantares, shits on everyone not named shox, NiKo or ScreaM aimwise tbh. All players mentioned in their primes obviously. To add some rez, electronic, flamie, byali, zywoo, elige, cold, hunter, xantares, device, tabsen etc Again no real trend of high sens players making the best aimers list at a significantly higher percentage compared to the general % of them in pro play.
2020-07-06 03:35
There's nothing to gain? So why doesn't everyone use 400 dpi 1 sens? With that logic there isn't anything to gain above that either. The higher the sens, the easier it's gonna be to flick, turn around, have better movement and so on. The hard part is being accurate. The baiters part was just a bs statement as the mr. above is clearly baiting. Low sens requires MORE EFFORT but is easier to be accurate, high sens requires LESS EFFORT but is harder to be accurate. What's the part you don't understand? My explanation? That it's hard and very rarely does a player become so good with high sens that he gets anywhere. We haven't seen such a someone yet, but the time will come soon enough. S1mple and f0rest have mastered their sens. Their sens isn't high-high tho. Someone who would master 2000 eDPI could theoretically become twice as good as them. I also never said that I was the "best", I just said that FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE it's harder to master but eventually yields better results. Exactly, someone with high dexterity could be really good on low sens as well, but they would be BETTER on high sens due to the fact that they could play with LESS EFFORT. Imagine this : with low sens he would need to move his whole arm so much just to check long and truck on Overpass, while with high sens he wouldn't even notice anything.
2020-07-06 11:44
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22
" The higher the sens, the easier it's gonna be to flick, turn around, have better movement and so on. ' False, like i explained it depends on what hand part youre using and how much. For example its easier for a 1.4 sens guy to turn around using his whole arm compared to someone say 3.5 sens who is trying to turn around with wrist only. Every player uses the combination of arm, wrist and finger movement. Now a 1.7 sens player will for example be 42.5% arm 42.5% wrist and 15% finger while a 5 sens player will be 5% arm 62.5% wrist and 32.5 finger%. And there isnt a better or worse way method. Your fingers are as acurrate on 4 sens as is someone's arm on 1.7 sens. Higher sens than in cs is used in fast shooters where you dont need pixel perfect aim, but rather fast flicking, tracking and nonstop turning around like in Quake. But as the term of high and low sensitivity is relative to playstle in each game, a 5 sens 400 dpi in cs is extremely high while it would be low/ average in quake. This effort of moving your arm doesnt really account to much, its such a minor disadvantage if you master low sens, fucking MICHU with 0.8 sens at 400 is able to comfortably turn around 180° perfectly when he wants too, and yes i think there is a mobility tradeoff cutoff for low sens like there is nothing to gain and only lose precision for high sens. Under 1.1 on 400 is useless, since only using your arm you have 100% precision on 1.1, so going lower you wouldnt gain anything and would only have to move your arm more While say after 5 sens there is nothing to gain mobility wise since you already can play with your wrist only and you can only lose accuracy and make yourself more inconsistent. So the less more effort doesnt really make sense for cs. What are we talking about? The miliseconds more than NiKo takes to turn around compared to say Elige? Youre acting like it takes an eternity to turn 90° with your arm, while its instant like high sens users. I repeat again fucking MiCHU with 300eDPI is doing 180° turns fast. Its just a matter of arm/wrist/finger usage that makes every sensitivity the almost same fucking feeling when youre used to it. Im someone who is experimenting more with settings than playing the fucking game. Concluded that every fucking sensitivity feels the fucking same when youre used to it. While there is a factor of low level inconsistence you cant ignore, even if you have the best dexterity you ll be inconsistent with 6 sens anwyay, and would be better and utilize your dexterity just as well on 2 sens. I cant buy your thought of still waiting for an extremely high sens god in cs. Cs is a slow precise horizontal shooters, isnt a coincidence that not a single player considered the best aimer is above 3.5 400 dpi. Literally not a single one. Woxic is the outlier and you can obviously see his rifle aim suffers because of his sensitivity, his advantage being that he turns 360s while fucking scoped.
2020-07-06 14:27
Im going to be honest, i can be just as accurate at 1400 EDPI as i can at 680 EDPI, but 680EDPI gives me a wider margin for error. I also play entry and im hyper aggressive, and i dont find my sens hold me back checking angles, or holds me back with movement when i awp.
2020-07-06 16:58
Because its the same the other way, past like 440EDPI you dont gain much in terms of accuracy, the reason i went with 680 is i like low sens but not too low, i used to play 400 1.4 and i have also played 800 2.2 and 400 3.5, so i have played high sens and it was fine, it had its good point but overall no real benefit. Things like pistols really benefit from lower sens aswell.
2020-07-06 16:56
f0rest and woxic?
2020-07-06 02:42
F0rest currently uses 1240EDPI, he used to use 1400 and he was very good but never the best in CSGO. Woxic is an outlier and is a very good player but his sens is why hes an awper, his sens does no allow for the same precision as lower ones do a thats why hes a great awper but suffer a bit on rifles in comparison.
2020-07-06 02:45
It's personal preference, there isn't such things as "too high" or "too low", whatever works for you. For example I played with 1000 DPI and 5.97 sens for 3 years and it was completely fine, after that I switched to 1000 DPI and 4 sens, after I got my new mouse I switched to 800 DPI and 3 sens, been using that since. 3.3k elo so yeah, no sens is too low or high. But in my opinion you can have a much higher skill ceiling with higher sens.
2020-07-06 02:33
1.5 400dpi and friends keeps asking how the hell i can flick that fast
2020-07-06 02:15
400 1.575, 630edpi arm aim, gives me solid 180 control. just used to flicking not with my wrist but my arm. feels really nice to play with after a while
2020-07-06 02:16
 | 
Asia Blitzer
lol if you felt comfortable why did you change?
2020-07-06 02:18
 | 
Poland Hanse
I would like to go under 0.85@1500 but I have just too little desk to do 180
2020-07-06 02:28
all low sens players r baiters lol
2020-07-06 02:55
By having higher dpi
2020-07-06 03:02
I used to play with high sens and high dpi. But for a long time, I play with 500 dpi and 1.6 sens. Now I cant play over 1000 adpi. Its just matter of time.
2020-07-06 03:04
Is 800 dpi 1.8 sens with 500hz polling rate considered as low sens?
2020-07-06 03:05
So you come up with that conclusion after one day of use?
2020-07-06 03:06
 | 
Sweden txshirx
I play 800dpi and 1,25 sens. Is that considered high?
2020-07-06 03:11
Not really, its 1000EDPI so like 120 above average.
2020-07-06 03:20
 | 
Sweden txshirx
Alright
2020-07-06 03:40
play in 4.5 800 dpi masterrace👌👌😎😎
2020-07-06 03:18
rigoN | 
Belgium ZxTox
Back in the days on console I always used to play the highest sens available but on pc I rather play on a lower sens for some reason.
2020-07-06 03:20
3.25 1600 dpi. Cant even move the mouse at 2.5 sens lmao
2020-07-06 03:25
 | 
Chile esanchez47
yeah that's kind of what happened to me, until i found out how change the DPI of my mouse. Didnt't changed too much though, of how it was moving, i think it was at least 2400 or 3200 which are the high setups the mouse has. I putted at 1200 (minimum) and now i'm using 2.8 sens
2020-07-08 15:03
I think people playing low sens are more towards aim, i'm more towards flicks and quick reactions. I'm not seeing myself reacting that fast with low sens. How did u get used with lower dpi? My mouse goes as low as 400 and max 16000.
2020-07-09 02:33
 | 
Brazil Arishock
i always played with high sens because i was a wrist aimer, but now that I got a larger desk i'm using my whole arm so i had to decrease my sens from like 3.4 to 1.6 (400 dpi) and it still feels fast.
2020-07-06 03:34
1.8 400DPI GOAT sens
2020-07-06 08:01
No 400 1.7 is goat sens.
2020-07-06 17:00
It takes a very long time to get used to it, if you are a wrist aimer then you would basically have to change the whole way you aim. But for arm aimers its ez
2020-07-06 08:02
AVEZ
HONORIS
Winstrike
Syman
Complexity
forZe
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.