Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Turkey has better military power than germany?
 | 
Turkey whomustnotbenamed82 
2020-07-05 11:35
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Turkey vs Germany = HvH
2020-07-05 11:36
 | 
France CKs1
1+
2020-07-05 13:02
lol
2020-07-05 15:23
 | 
Germany jermens))
+1 but name checks out
2020-07-05 16:09
civil war of turkey no way erdogan will let that happen
2020-07-05 21:41
No point of spending money on armies. You will never reach USA's level.
2020-07-05 11:37
We gotta spend money on military... Our geographic location is tough. We re surrounded by all the troubled nations.
2020-07-05 11:39
You can't do anything without the permission of USA though.
2020-07-05 11:39
We do a lot of things on our own tho... we don’t care much about USA any more, because they are obviously motivated to divide us. We have to decide for ourselves.
2020-07-05 11:44
Aim 2023 to divide ourselves with domestic and national hüloğs tho
2020-07-05 11:47
imagine having conversation with kanye west to get permission 10/10 would be amazing kanye ft. erdogan
2020-07-05 11:45
The President of a huge and rich country like USA will never have the absolute power considering the average intelligence of the American population. The people behind the curtain will never allow it. They know that democracy doesn't work unless the population is extremely intelligent
2020-07-05 11:47
ofc its true for evey country. Thats why smart people dont want to do or talk about politics.
2020-07-05 11:52
"Thats why smart people dont want to do or talk about politics." dumbestcommentaward2020
2020-07-05 12:07
apolitical vs comar make your choice
2020-07-05 12:13
with your logic everyone who leads countries is dumb lmao
2020-07-05 12:16
you know what i mean or maybe you just want to be one of them idk
2020-07-05 12:17
 | 
Greece hekzy
ape-political
2020-07-05 13:11
if they don't talk about politics, then they're not so smart when they start crying foul as they realize how much shit their leaders are causing them.
2020-07-05 12:35
Power remix ft. Erdoğan
2020-07-05 11:50
Its not 1990s anymore
2020-07-05 11:51
 | 
Germany jermens))
murica gave them permission to support isis?
2020-07-05 16:10
murica built isis on their own so they probably did xD
2020-07-06 11:49
 | 
Germany jermens))
thanks obama
2020-07-07 00:26
device | 
Denmark JKTP
You are in NATO. US and the rest of EU got you covered
2020-07-05 11:58
 | 
Turkey watzeN
In theory yes, reality NO
2020-07-05 12:00
device | 
Denmark JKTP
Why wouldn't NATO defend you? There is literally NATO troops in turkey right now
2020-07-05 12:01
device | 
Denmark JKTP
That's quite exaggerated, what a head line. As long as turkey is in NATO they are protected under international law that depects you cannot declare war on an alliance member. The EU was angered that Erdogan got power so the ruffled up the country. I don't think it's the right thing to do but it is what it is
2020-07-05 12:08
 | 
Turkey watzeN
Meanwhile, we have been under terrorist attack over camps created in northern Iraq for 35 years. Does Nato know about this? Article 5
2020-07-05 12:14
device | 
Denmark JKTP
There is NATO troops in eastern turkey right now, we have been battling ISIS for ages but politically speaking it's hard to get motivated when it's freedom fighters fighting for a independant country. Especially since turkey is too similar to a dictatorship
2020-07-05 12:16
Nato should be deleted.
2020-07-05 12:29
 | 
Turkey watzeN
There is an attack on territorial integrity. Article 5. No reason can prevent this. There is a signed treaty. We have been fighting for 35 years. That's why Turkey needs to strengthen its own army.
2020-07-05 12:36
only not while dumbo is president
2020-07-06 02:43
For sure we got you covered. If anybody attacks your country, we will help you defend it. This is what the Nato is about. Defense. Not offense. So we dont back you up with invading syria.
2020-07-06 11:51
As if you lot are not a troubling nation yourself..
2020-07-05 14:02
At least we re not in civil war
2020-07-05 14:38
yet you make trouble and attack and slaughter Kurds
2020-07-05 18:15
No, Kurds live peacefully in Turkey... We slaughter terrorists tho; whatever origin they are from doesn’t matter... They deserve to die for what they have done.
2020-07-05 18:55
last time i heard you payed ISIS for all that oil
2020-07-06 03:35
We're also the no 1 country to kill the most isis members. Did you hear that, too?
2020-07-06 05:46
No i did not hear that. Must be turky propaganda. And logically it doesn't make any sense since turkey had nothing to do with the liberation of either Aleppo nor Raqqa and very little with Mosul. So where would turkey kill all this ISIS fighters? Nowhere because your claim is total bullshit. Turky propaganda.
2020-07-06 05:56
Your claim is also a russion propaganda later bought by western media. Why would we help isis? They represent wahabism of saudis to claim leadership of islam. We want to be the leader of islam on our own like ottomans did in the past. There is no way we support isis and they support us.
2020-07-06 06:37
Opportunism. ISIS was destabilizing Syria. ISIS sold Turkey cheap oil. ISIS fought and killed thousands of kurds which you guys hate so much. And half your country is religious fanatics like you. "Turkey wanting to be the leader of islam?" Hahaha. What about half the people in your country who don't give a shit about stupid Islam? You also speaking for them? Pretty sure they just want to live in a first world country, not some islamic garbage state.
2020-07-06 06:58
We don't hate Kurds and im agnostic... Being the leader of islam is some political struggle, not really religious... You prefer Arabs to be the leader with their dark ages mentality? I would not... PKK works with Isis to occupy lands... Isis invades some place, then pkk arrives... A faked fught and pkk has the place... This happens all under the supervision of the West with western media glorifying this shit and all... We wont let pkk occupy arab territories and form a terror country near our country. That is that!
2020-07-06 07:49
 | 
Belgium Miiyata
Says turkish citizen supporting a massacre state. Get your ass outta here
2020-07-06 07:55
You also have an angry little man as your dictator, which is the biggest problem here.
2020-07-05 21:31
what do you know about Erdoğan? I really wonder. I am turkish and living in Turkey but I dont see any administrative problem or freedom restriction. Why Eu people think that.
2020-07-05 23:19
 | 
Georgia Megobari
Georgia is troubled nation too? xD
2020-07-06 08:54
Yep kinda... South Ossetia and Abkhazia issue always has the potential to become an hit conflict.
2020-07-06 12:33
AM | 
Asia Yarrak
nah i think you are pretty chill
2020-07-07 11:53
Germany got EU, we don’t... unnecessary thread
2020-07-05 11:37
Zeus | 
Ukraine Najara
eu are weak they wont fight for each others
2020-07-05 11:38
Really? Ok we’re sending our jets to Germany to conquer
2020-07-05 11:40
do you even know what nato is?
2020-07-05 11:43
You mean the org which germany is also a part of? Yea they definitely would side with us instead of germany yea man yea sure
2020-07-05 11:45
who said that we will fight with them this thread is just a comparison if there will be conflict between us and germany nato will try to solve it. thats their job nato.int/cps/en/natolive/official_texts_..
2020-07-05 11:53
device | 
Denmark JKTP
Germany and Turkey cannot declare war against eachother as long as they are in the same alliance.
2020-07-05 12:09
thats what i am trying to tell him
2020-07-05 12:10
Don’t be so sure my Danish friend
2020-07-05 17:22
They are protected under international law
2020-07-05 17:45
We have everyday dogfights with around 30 full armored aircrafts and we are BOTH in NATO . Just an example
2020-07-05 17:46
You can have border conflicts but you can't declare war.
2020-07-05 19:57
I agree. Would you go to fight for EU leftists principles like lgbt and other sht ? Ofc u wouldn't ,at least i wouldn't for sure , cuz im major against that and therefore the stupidiest thing is to go and sacrifice ur PRICELESS LIFE for their sick politics. EU SHOULD BE DESTROYED , PERIOD. Im a fan of normal family model , also im a christian and im proud of both.
2020-07-05 11:48
 | 
African Union ali3shah
its cool to see someone from EU against it after all that retards on twitter
2020-07-05 11:50
Thanks.
2020-07-05 11:53
 | 
African Union ali3shah
i think they are pretty empowered right? how's situation there? disgusting enough to watch from outside
2020-07-05 11:59
DISGUSTING ENOUGH to watch it from inside too , it's also a waste of time to even talk about it , do not promote it. Let it die.
2020-07-05 12:01
Situation in most of europe is pretty chill. You can have it any way you want. If you want a "traditional" family then you can go for it. But you can also suck whatever genital you prefer and people genuinely don't care. You can live your life in peace and prosperity and that's why I love it here.
2020-07-05 12:31
 | 
African Union ali3shah
Well thats nice, but with these pride parades, companies promoting lgbts to sell more and women throwing false accusations at men to destroy their career in half a day, you cant even hang out with a girl safely since she might come to hate you some day then blackmail you and put you in jail through meToo and femenistic shit. I honestly thought it might be going hard for men there who are brainwashed into leftist stuff.
2020-07-05 12:45
 | 
Germany Bier
Ever left your basement?
2020-07-05 13:07
1) Pride parades can be good fun if you are up to it (even as straight - shocking xD) 2) Its mostly just advertisements. Nobody really cares. 3) sexual accusations are not a jole and even though it might seem as people are abusing them - those that abuse them and damage innocent people with it typically end up with a huge fine. There is absolitely no problem with dating girls as long as you are not verbally or sexually assaulting them. 4) Feminist stuff mostly happens on Twitter its coming from a small subgroup of people. Extreme views (may they be left or right) are a problem - but they do not reflect society. Hope I could counter your prejudices. Have a nice day.
2020-07-05 13:36
device | 
Denmark JKTP
Well the EU would literally be better off without Poland OBJECTIVELY speaking. You gain enormous amounts of money from the EU, gain the right to work in better countries and free borders with other EU countries. Poor countries benefit economically, while rich countries benefit from gaining allies and safety/security in the EU. Poland are becomming a dictatorship and are close to getting kicked out of the EU
2020-07-05 12:12
this is why probably uk left
2020-07-05 12:23
 | 
Germany Bier
Mostly because of populsim
2020-07-05 13:10
 | 
African Union ali3shah
No cutie femenist boy i live in streets
2020-07-05 13:33
This. It is paradoxical that the countries who benefit the most from the eu are the same countries that are against it. Imagine Poland without the EU. Economy collapses, lots of polish workers living here in Western Europe would suffer, reduced trade with the EU (28% of all polish exports go to Germany) All of that somehow is not important anymore when the EU allows same sex marriages. :-) Something that will never affect your live is worth to ruin an entire country. Without the EU Poland would be West-Russia.
2020-07-05 12:39
We want to get out of ue , like 80%+ young people want to leave , but unfortunately we are not majority YET , and u know democracy and stuff has its own rights , therefore just wait few more years and then we will be finally ready to leave u and all that g@y politics we leave for u as well. U have ur leftist beatifull world right now , dont you ? With immigrants massively taking ur country over and forcing their religion over yours , attacking ur womans , blocking ur streets , not working , taking benefits , with heavy censorship literally everywhere. Im major against all of it , but it's not our problem. And don't even try to tell me POLAND is racist , against immigration and stuff , cuz just to REMIND U , we took over 1 mil Ukrainians , but the difference is , THEY RESPECT OUR LAWS/RELIGION. In general , almost everything UE is doing , is opposite to the way it should be , so yeah , i can't wait to leave ue too my friend. UE WILL COLLAPSE sooner than u think. I mean cmon man :D :D 2 mans cant have a baby , AS SIMPLE AS THAT.Ur killing ur own population growth with sick policits, there's no war needed , we just need to leave u alone for another 20-30 years , ull do the job better without even 1 bullet fired , haha. U can't hate us as much as u want , but i know for a fact from many of my germans friend from the univeristy u think simmilar to us , but we young people don't have power and real impact on politics so some of u dumber have to defend it , even if deep in soul u belive we are right.We call it powerlessness and my post has no point to insult you in any way.
2020-07-05 13:18
If Poland do leave the EU it's likely there position in NATO would also go under debate. WIthout NATO Poland has much weaker defense against Russia. Your point on immigrants is very rich. We are helping poor people that were unlucky enough to be born in countries that suck. You hide under religion even though you go against gods wishes, did God not believe in equality? Did god not say he loved all his children equally? Where does it say in the bible you have to point a gun at other religions saying they are wrong and forcing them to become christian? Instead of using your bullshit excuses realise the fact that if you were born in a islamic country you too would have been muslim, religion has nothing to do with intelligence it's all about birth. Instead enlighten them and tell them why you believe islam is bad, but you never give them the chance you just wanna kill them in gods name which makes christianity look bad. The ukranian polish argument is bad too, culturaly speaking the difference between Poland and Ukraine is nothing. The difference between germany and Iran is huge. I dought the EU will collapse if anything it's going to make other countries collapse (UK - Scotland want to stay in EU). The EU benefits both poor and rich countries and along with NATO it gives everyone opportunity and safety. Sure 2 men can't have children but they can adopt, it's better to have a child with 2 dads than no one. German friends at uni? That's only possible because of the EU. A lot of right-wing germans are against the EU because of the large amount of immigration, but Angela Merkel is still the most popular german politician, why? Becausre more people realise how important it is to help others. They have equal rights to money, safety and freedom of religion as you do. There are more german people that support this because they don't have the need to hide behind religion supporting politicians that only wan't the best for themselves.
2020-07-05 14:48
Dont waste my time , its all based on ur imagination and ur personal point of view , and as always in that kind of cases , it has nothing to do with reality. NATO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EU . Nato is an instrument of international policits created by US and without basic knowledge , there's no point to go any further , and the argument about ukrainians is actually best one , cuz of bad relationship we had in the past , and yes , we're totally different , especially geopolitically , so again , URE WRONG , but it comes from lack of knowledge about our history , so yet again , get some knowledge , then speak up. Ps. Who tf said right wingers doesnt want to help others ? HAHAHA , The stupidiest conclusion of the day if not a month. The difference is LEFT WINGERS want to take from me , to give it to You , while right wingers belive the kindness should come from good heart , not to be stolen from one person and be given to other, to make them both equal. Good bye.
2020-07-05 15:29
I made what, 5 points? You said something about 2 of them. You are using what's called the Fox News strategy. You are avoiding specific subjects because you lost on them, you say it's my opinion but im speaking objectively. I mean i used harsh language at times but everything i said is backed up by statistics and data that's the thing, the far right can't defend there points because they are objectively wrong. So they have to pull out these like half insults "get some knowledge","It's all based on ur imagination", "comes from lack of knowledge about our history" I said the difference between Germany and Iran is much larger than the difference between Poland and Ukraine, it's probably the least controversial thing i said. You where the same country 30 years ago, you where the same country for 50 years, you are both slavic countries, you are neighbours and your history is intertwined. NATO was created after the EU and was a suggestion between the US and EU to unite to protect there Western culture against the Warsaw-pact. There is 1 country that's in NATO and not the EU in europe (Outside of Norway) and that's turkey, turkey only joing to avoid the soviet hammer and they have nearly been kicked many times. In 2017 NATO forces invaded turkey because they had dictatorial tendencies. The only difference between Poland and Turkey is that Turkey desperately wan't to join the EU but can't, imagine if poland left. Now for the nail in the coffin a quote from Quora "The Polish people know Ukrainians play a vital role in Poland's economic miracle and have generally warm feelings for Ukraine and Ukrainians. They also share a common threat from Russia. Poland is generally the first country to support Ukraine in conflicts with Moscow." - Quora. Hmmmmmmmm
2020-07-05 15:41
The rest 3 were not even worth my mentioning and deeper consideration and then explanantion , cuz i belive its a waste of a time to go any further with an interlocutor having no BASIC KNOWLEDGE , as simple as that and there is no mysterious fox news strategy behind it or whatever u call it.
2020-07-05 16:06
I love that line "there is no mysterious fox news strategy behind it "
2020-07-05 16:15
Let me put it in other words. Imagine going out on the street , accosting a stranger drunk tramp and starting conversation with him about international politics. The guy has no basic knowledge about it , but he will keep talking to u just to get some spare change from ur pockets to buy another cheap wine and get drunk. That's exactly the value i can get from talking with u , ure wasting my time. By saying that i dont want to insult u, i just want to ilustrate u the way i see it , talking with a guy who has no idea and yet trying to get in the conversation playing smart one. U have no idea about Poland/Ukrainians relationship and yet ure trying to build your arguments on GUESSING and PERSONAL FEELINGS , but guess what, it doesn't matter when it comes to the reality and FACTS. The dumbest thing u can do is considering urself the smartest WITHOUT GAINING BASIC KNOWLEDGE in the subject ure taking part in , and again my point is not to insult you ,i hope u wont feel offended , take care now , bye bye.
2020-07-05 22:07
I don't get offended by you calling me unknowledgable i mean it's way more insulting that you don't take it seriously. I would never actually get hurt by an insult like "You stupid moron", an insult only hurts when it's true. But then again, you didn't disprove anything said. I made the point with fox news because fox news can't hit leftist arguments head on, they can't say on live TV we are corrupt af and only wanna benefit the 1%, we wan't to keep being at war with Afghanistan to get there valuable materials and we don't wan't Bernies ideals because they wouldn't benefit the 1% but everyone else. It's the same with what you are saying. You can't say Im a white supremacist cause that would make you look bad.
2020-07-05 22:52
turkey doesnt want to join eu since 2010 btw
2020-07-05 19:26
Do you think turkey would join if they were offered to join?
2020-07-05 19:58
idk maybe but EU is never going to let Turkey join. Majority of turkey is muslim , huge population and it will make turkey's economy much stronger. that is something that no country wants in the west
2020-07-05 19:59
That's not why, religion plays little role in the EU you where rejected cause you don't work like a true democracy, a large population is both good and bad.
2020-07-05 20:39
there are plenty other countries in the EU who arent democratic in the eyes of germany, france and uk. turkey should go his own path and take influence in its regions where the ottoman empire left his roots.
2020-07-05 21:24
Both Poland and Hungary are under heavy pressure by the EU because of there far right wing ideals like banning LGBTQ and religous influence. I wouldn't say plenty i mean look past those 2 countries and everyone else is fine. I mean sure turkey could go it's on path but why would they? They would benefit so much from joining the EU just like Poland did, i mean Poland wen't from 1k per capita and are now at 15k.
2020-07-06 15:38
turkey is already going the path of the ottoman empire under erdogan. even thought, the ottoman empire defended itself and became so great. EU is a christian union. they wont take turkey even if it would have the best democracy in the world with a president which is a european puppet. the turks must go their own way. that is better. we should focus more on our own islamic values and trade more with muslim countries
2020-07-06 16:53
Just another religious erdogan fan braindead retard. PLS KYS
2020-07-06 16:56
it is the reality homie. they wont take you. get over it. turkey needs to go from its own path. the ottoman legacy needs to be continued.
2020-07-06 16:59
Who said i want Turkey to join EU. i dont literally give a fuck about EU. But if youre Erodğan fan and want Ottoman empire reunited. You have less IQ than monkeys
2020-07-06 17:00
it goes already in that direction. history is repeating itself
Erdoğan is trying to make it. Nothing except him. And it is impossible to be empire in 21th century. So stop dreaming
2020-07-06 17:02
you dont need an empire but colonizing just like european countries. our country needs to be better and greater. we are a national state. an empire isnt possible at this time
2020-07-06 17:04
We dont need to colonize for become a better country. Only things we need is better president and better relationships with other countries
2020-07-06 17:05
relationship doesnt work. believe me. turkey under erdogan is very successfull in foreign policy. today pkk is a big problem for turks. because abroad powers like the US are supporting them and want to divide turkey. we need to be aggressive and counter them. we need to take them over. otherwise our country is fucked.
2020-07-06 17:07
I look at you and i can feel why other nations hates us
2020-07-06 17:09
they can hate us. thats not a problem. successful countries are always hated. if you want to become someone, you will get hated. thats also in real life with the job.
2020-07-06 17:12
Dude please wake the fuck up. Turkey is not a succefull country and erdoğan one of the worst presidents in the world. Our economy fucked up we are most debt paying country in the world. Ottomans dead. Turks are not strong aymore. We dont need war we need a better country you cant solve it with wars please wake up
2020-07-06 17:15
our economy is not bad. our government is going with self confident on these topics like foreign politics, so i guess they know what they do. if our economy would be in a bad shape, they wouldnt do such actions. i think turkey will be better and better from year to year. laws will be changed and it will be everything good. i feel it. but important is to be active on foreign politics. countries are made on these.
2020-07-06 17:18
When CHP were leading dolar were equal with lira. Erdoğan begun to leading and dolar begin to rising. 5 years ago 1 dolar equal to 2 liras. After that stupid flamed to united states and trump fucked our economy. Turkey is dying from year to year if erdoğan wont lose his lead at 2023. Our job done Turkey dead
2020-07-06 17:22
when chp was leading turkey were really poor. we had a GDP lower then that of greece. GDP means how many products are made within a year. gdp per capita were low and inflation were really high. plus turkey had really high debt.
2020-07-06 17:23
So you mean its good present day??? We are one of the most expensive countries in the world and we have more debts now.
2020-07-06 17:25
turkeys debt are 25%. its really low. from private companies it is 60 or 70% around. we are in a good shape. nothing to worry about.
2020-07-06 17:29
Dude you buy a car with 3 car price what are you talking about youre brainwashed by governemnt
2020-07-06 17:37
The EU is not christian, that's just Erdogan propaganda. Most european countries are majorily non religious anyway. The EU exists to prevent another world war in Europe. They do this by making sure there are no dictators in Europe and that every country is a fair democracy and if you follow those rules we will give you economic support, Turkey has dictatorial tendencies and can't get into the EU because of that. Religion means nothing if it did than the EU wouldn't have taken in 100.000 of muslim refugees Our own muslim way, i mean if that means trading with dictators then go for it, if you believe that's what Allah want's.
2020-07-06 17:23
they wont take turkey because turkey is muslim. if its so, why is albania not in the EU ? majority muslim country which is completely on european soil. turkey should really go its own way and trade with other muslim countries and help each other. EU is for turkey a waste of time. turkey should use the EU in a strategic useful way for our own interest.
2020-07-06 17:28
The cheap workforce is also a massive benefit to the richer countries,do you think Germans would do the shitty jobs that Eastern Europeans do for half the money?Obviously not
2020-07-05 13:01
That is both true and untrue all european countries can do fine without but in the end it just gives more breathing space, it's a bit controversial wether it's good or bad though Also because they are german they have rights to a specific amount of money so they would still do the shit job just for more money.
2020-07-05 14:34
based
Based? Do you mean based on what?
2020-07-05 17:46
Germany benefits the most from EU. Learn about the economics before you start speaking. They sell things as cars, pharmaceuticals, chemistry, shit food and sweets with huge margins and we sell car parts, windows and furniture. You need to look at the bigger picture. Eu money is not just what EU Funds have and give.
2020-07-06 12:41
Germany is the country that benefits the least, while Poland benefits the most bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48256318 Ofc it's not in per capita but it gives you a fair idea
2020-07-06 15:34
0/8
2020-07-05 20:20
You mean NATO,and even if in reality they wouldnt help each other,the possibility of 30 other countries ganging up on the attacker is enough to deter almost any aggression
2020-07-05 11:55
we are in nato who cares about eu?
2020-07-05 11:40
and?
2020-07-05 11:41
 | 
Korea XigNw0w
So? They haven't spent close to as much to their army as they used to because they have very few reasons to do so.
device | 
Denmark JKTP
They spend more than turkey
2020-07-05 12:14
 | 
Korea XigNw0w
Oh, that's actually true really didn't expect that. Now it makes me wonder where are they spending it. I guess equipment, vehicles, airforce etc. can make it so high.
2020-07-05 12:20
there technology is much better. They don't have numbers in there favor but they do have technology.
2020-07-05 14:32
germany has not even drones. turkey is spending a lot in its arms industry to be independent from our nato "friends"
2020-07-05 21:26
 | 
Korea XigNw0w
They do have drones but those drones aren't armed.
2020-07-06 11:45
they dont have one. neither they are proven or working even.
2020-07-06 16:46
 | 
Korea XigNw0w
dw.com/en/german-military-considers-usin.. "German military drones are unarmed reconnaissance birds only." They do have drones but they are only recon ones.
2020-07-07 11:47
yea i know. but they havent the technology to build one yet. they tried it with these global hawks from america but that failed.
2020-07-08 18:45
 | 
Korea XigNw0w
You just said they don't have one.
2020-07-10 10:40
they actually dont have one. not one that is working. these UAVs are unarmed and not used that much.
2020-07-10 21:55
 | 
Korea XigNw0w
Recon DRONE is a drone just not an armed one. They do have drones.
2020-07-11 11:48
they do have one but these aren't used by germans. they are unreliable. why do you think, they are working together with other countries or buying the israeli drone and the american drones ? because their drones arent working or isnt effective.
2020-07-11 17:34
 | 
Korea XigNw0w
They are literally hiring drone pilots, who are using them if not those pilots? They aren't producing those armed drones as it causes controversy between the parties as some of them find it unethical, like the link states. Where did you get their recon drones are unreliable?
2020-07-12 11:54
if they are buying others and not using their own ones, that means for me that these "recon drones" arent useful.
2020-07-12 17:55
 | 
Korea XigNw0w
How do you know they aren't using their own drones?
2020-07-13 13:18
Why do you think Nato is not your friend? Nato is a defensive alliance. Once somebody attacks you, we will be right by yourside and fight like brothers. We dont come help you in your invasion (or attack, however you wanna call it) against syria, because that is not what our alliance is about.
2020-07-06 12:03
i dont care about NATO and also i dont care about european countries. neither they will help us. i dont trust them. they didnt help us against the pkk, they never sell their guns without political conditions. they talk shit about turkey and erdogan in their biased and controlled media. turkeys friends are azerbaycan, pakistan, qatar and maybe few more that i dont know.
2020-07-06 16:49
 | 
Korea XigNw0w
I know about their technological advance but it all alone won't make it that much higher.
2020-07-06 11:43
Realistically technology is much more important then numbers. We live in a world where 1 bomb can kill 50 million people. Technology is much more important
2020-07-06 15:43
 | 
Korea XigNw0w
It still doesn't mean that they spend the majority of their budget on technology. It has a cut but it all alone won't boost their spending that much.
2020-07-07 11:51
 | 
African Union ali3shah
imagine being a soldier for turkey
the most glorious thing you can achieve in world and dying for your country for a reason nothing can replace with it..
2020-07-05 11:57
 | 
African Union ali3shah
does you country also support you?
wdym
 | 
African Union ali3shah
Uh nvm. Not all countries are shit like mine afterall.
2020-07-05 12:56
you didn't choose the country you will born. dont feel bad about it brother
device | 
Denmark JKTP
It's ironic that scandinavian countries are the least willing to die for our country yet we objectively speaking have some of the best countries. maybe theres a reason for that.
2020-07-05 12:17
Janteloven maybe? The other thing I could think of is better education, but there are some outliers there, like Japan iirc
2020-07-05 12:43
My guess would be all of the countries don't need to keep building and creating this idea of our country is the best, because it's so obvious. The media doesn't go on about how great say Denmark is, i swear i hear way more criticism.
2020-07-05 22:45
 | 
Turkey TheTurks!
It's something honorable in Turkey if you die in a war for your country, I mean if there is a war then most of the people will see it as a honorable task to do. You can search about some terms like "şehit or gazi"
2020-07-05 22:24
It's the same thing with russia yet it isn't in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy pretty much all of western europe. It's not worth dying for a country, it doesn't matter where you are from but in Turkey and especially Russia the media keeps going on about how great your country is and eventually develops this messed up idea.
2020-07-05 22:43
 | 
Turkey TheTurks!
Yeah, agreed
2020-07-06 02:37
If some other Nation attacks your country and puts your family and all you ever known in danger, than most people from your mentioned countries would easily go to fight for it and risk to die for it. These dangers dont really exist atm tho and if "dieng for your country" includes dieng in some fucked up desert in afghanistan etc, than I agree with you.
2020-07-06 12:06
But why would a country do that? You benefit nothing from having the inhabitants despise you, if they see you as liberators it gives you a huge advantage. I also agree im not going to die in Afghanistan for the 1% of americans to get rich.
2020-07-06 15:41
Speak for yourself. I would defend Sweden and Finland as long as i still can lift a rifle.
2020-07-06 12:15
Why would i speak for myself when what i said was backed up by pure statistics? You should speak for yourself because your opinion is unpopular.
2020-07-06 15:35
Pure statistics lold. brilliantmaps.com/europe-fight-war/ You're just a weakling that try to project your weak genetics/mentality on the rest of us in Scandinavia
2020-07-07 09:25
Well let's start, fight a war and die for your country is not the same thing. Finland is not very surprising maybe it being 1 is a bit suprising but i mean it's finland. Sweden is a bit higher than i expected denmark is roughly the same. Norway would probably place similarly to Denmark. But in reality it has something to do with Nationalism and poverty that's why it's more complicated. But my point was that western countries where the least likely to die for there country, the lowest country is Japan at 11% go back to 1940 and they would be among if not the highest because they were very nationalistic. All countries with western culture rank low, except i guess Finland and Sweden
2020-07-07 10:35
Would you die for your country is universal language for would you defend/go to war for your nations safety. Or how do you perceive that sentence? Denmark is almost 20% lower then Sweden, so to claim we are roughly the same seems like a disingenuous or lazy statement. Norway being on the same level as Denmark might be true tho. Nationalism and poverty? Not sure about that, denmark and norway are probably more nationalistic than sweden, and the economy based on HDI shows that we're really close between the nordic countries, the same goes based on GDP except for Norway & Iceland being the clear outliers. And if we look outside of the nordic countries why aren't the british on a higher percentage? Since they're one of the most nationalistic countries in the world.
2020-07-07 11:03
This is another persons take on it "If some other Nation attacks your country and puts your family and all you ever known in danger, than most people from your mentioned countries would easily go to fight for it and risk to die for it. These dangers dont really exist atm tho and if "dieng for your country" includes dieng in some fucked up desert in afghanistan etc, than I agree with you ." - #453. Right now that's dying for your country, id say very few scandinavians would willingly die for some american to get rich of oil or materials. The point about nationalism counts for i guess especially Turkey and Finland, turkey is considered a 3rd world country at only 10k gdp per capita while Finland is the top of the top at 50k. Yet they are still equally willing to die in war. I just think the difference here is that most finnish people would die defending Finland from idk Russia but they would never want to die in some shithole in Afghanistan, while turkish people keep talking about expansionism and ottoman empire under Erdogan. That's why i question the statistics. Western europe had an average at 25%, the lowest world wide. So my point was still right. Also have you checked the source, it's a bit suss that you can't even find the original
2020-07-07 11:35
government =/= country
2020-07-05 22:19
So?
2020-07-05 11:51
Too ez for Germany if they bothered with an actual conscript and professional military
2020-07-05 11:55
+1 already did it twice no one liked that for some reason
True, if somehow the government cared to built an actual army again it would be top5 easily. Economy, technology, military tradition, industry,population size and the money.. It's all there
2020-07-05 12:03
jermens have no emotions and they are robot if they cared easily top1 in 10 years what hitler did make whole country working robots jermany became literally ww1 lost to superpower until 1941
2020-07-05 12:26
Wtf Germans have great emotions, don't get fooled by ww2 propaganda
2020-07-05 13:12
Germany 0 crimes in Romania during ww2 bro, REspect ... Russia close to 800k if u count the BAsarabia deportations too .... But germany dont have any natural resources bro ... u are heavly dependant on Russia for example ... if they stop selling gas/oil u are fucked ....
2020-07-05 13:29
 | 
Germany Bier
Spending money on military in 2020 Rather invest it in your people
2020-07-05 13:16
Yeah agree, big armies are a waste of money nowadays. But we should have an effective army just to be prepared for all cases.
2020-07-05 15:31
Without army no one takes you seriously dude ,Especially when the things are tough. I 100% agree with your logik but sadly world it’s not ready yet for that .
2020-07-05 17:26
cringe
Germany>Turkey
 | 
Lebanon Dogman69
Germany better obviously. Arab armies have never won a war.
well research about saladin then noob
2020-07-05 12:30
 | 
Lebanon Dogman69
he was a kurd
Saladin has become a prominent figure in Muslim, Arab, Turkish and Kurdish culture, and he has often been described as being the most famous Kurd in history. not %100 arab but a bit arab
2020-07-05 12:33
Yikes
Hahahhaha lebanon says this Lmfao oh sorry do you have any history?
 | 
Turkey watzeN
Lebanon ah.. The lands we own and manage for 402 years.
2020-07-05 12:41
How many times did I disgrace you why are you still talking about my country ??? You are an ignorant fool...idiot
2020-07-05 19:09
But both countries military is pathetic compared to Russia
+1 in numbers yes ... but russia is limited by the factoys problem ( russia cant mass produce anything ) u had problems to even make few new russian tanks because no money.... also your economy is small compared to germany.
2020-07-05 13:50
Dosia | 
Russia Rapu
> russia cant mass produce anything the Germans thought the same thing before WWII. And as a result, during the 4 years of war, we produced more tanks than the whole of Europe.
2020-07-05 15:31
Russia today is like 20% of what URSS WAS ... 60% of your war stuff tanks/planes produced in ukraine and gas/oil on khazastan ... so yeah .... u are fucked. And u survived just because germans took very bad decisions on the E.Front not because urss was that strong ... if they pushed with all troops and did not split on 3 for irelevant citys like leningrad/staligrad they took moskov and ez win ... And yes .. URss will surrender if lose moskov ... The americans destroyed the germans citys and theyr factorys and that helped alot too ... 1v1 urss had no chance ... not even 1v2 xD
2020-07-05 16:34
Taking Moscow didn't mean victory lol ... The industry was moved behind the Urals Just because France fell when Paris fell doesn't mean the same for USSR France was BUILT around Paris , USSR wasn't around Moscow. Germany fucked up by even attacking them 1V1 - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH , USA invested into Wehrmacht , if Germany didn't have Romania's oil they would be nothing (Not to mention Germany had Romania and Finland's territories to attack from) P.S Kazakhstan is Russia's puppet anyway (sad but true) EDIT: Not to mention that Germany attacked while a non-aggression pact was active , and still got smashed LMFAO
2020-07-05 17:21
Urss diserved to be atacked ... ww2 just show the world who are the westerners .... those commies lovers they atacked germany because invaded poland but never never atacked urss witchi nvaded poland toO AND it was suplying russia with oil before the war even started ? The germany troops trained in Russia before the war so the allies will not know KEKW I dont undestand why ppl are happy about urss wining ... is not line they liberated shit or something like that KEKW
2020-07-05 19:11
THEY DIDN'T LIBERATE , BUT THEY DIDN'T EXTERMINATE SLAVS AND JEWS EITHER. THEY KILLED IN ALL COUNTRIES THEY OCCUPIED (EASTERN BLOC) , DON'T ACT LIKE YOU HAD IT WORST , IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO WISH GERMANY WOULD'VE WON , YOU WERE THEIR ALLY.
2020-07-05 20:19
We did not had it worst ? They stole from sovroms after the war like 2or 3 b $ witch was more money than germany received from usa for the marshal plan KEKW They killed almost all POWS in Siberia and rapped alot of womens ... And germany was not our ally before URSS STOLE MOLDOVIA xD
2020-07-05 21:17
Poland ? They got fucked up the worst , yes Soviets raped and pillaged , BUT GENOCIDE IS FUCKING GENOCIDE , HOW COULD YOU WANT GERMANY TO WIN ? Especially since Romania is in a way better economic situation than Russia Ukraine and Belarus right now Also they stole Bessarabia because Germany let them , remember Molotov-Ribbentrop pact ?
2020-07-05 22:12
Germany betrayed us too we know ... but it was the smaller evil for us ... Urss was shit bro ... they killed more ppl before the war even started ... ukrainian holocaust ? 9m ukrainans dead before hitler even took power ... those idiots diserved to fuking die ... I dont support the ideea " to exterminate all slavs " but urss was shit ...
2020-07-05 22:26
USSR is shit , I'm not denying that , but N*** Germany was more evil overall
2020-07-05 23:00
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser
Yeah, Germany would kill more than USSR did if they had opportunity, but they didn't and USSR (Stalin) killed more than Germany (Hitler). Hitler killed 6M Jews, and sources might say in total it may be close to ~16M. For comparison, Stalin caused ~20M to die according to some sources.
2020-07-05 22:33
Both are great evils , but in the end , it is objectively better that Soviet Union won
2020-07-05 22:59
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser
Probably so, but I think it'd be better if they both lost. Afaik there was one American general that trained captured Germans for a possible invasion of USSR after Germany surrenders.
2020-07-05 23:03
That would've been the best outcome - both of them crushed. I highly doubt that a land invasion of the USSR would be possible after WW2 (without the use of nukes , and especially with the iron curtain coming down)
2020-07-06 01:33
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser
Yeah, agreed.
2020-07-06 08:52
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser
Lol if Romania did not support Germans, they'd be annihilated probably. Like Danes, they surrendered in 6 hours.
2020-07-05 22:30
nah ... they did not killed anybody in romania ... russia killed 700k overall ... so for us russia was way worse .... N. Jerman may be worse for other countrys.
2020-07-05 23:49
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser
That's probably because Romanians didn't resist, he'd (Hitler) probably do something like what he did to Jugo if they didn't join him.
2020-07-05 23:52
 | 
Vietnam Sooaside
moscow is the center of all the rail networks, once they took moscow everything behind it would be inaccessible, government would have collapsed as well. USA and UK was firebombing German civilians
2020-07-06 03:16
dosia would ace any country stupid
SEXGOD DOSIS WILL ... RUSSIA NOT xD
2020-07-05 19:08
Dosia | 
Russia Rapu
>60% of your war stuff tanks/planes produced in ukraine o_O You're kidding, right? Ukraine was occupied in the first months of the war.
2020-07-05 21:13
i think that was after the war ...
2020-07-05 21:15
Dosia | 
Russia Rapu
Anyway, after reading the rest of your comments, I realized that I shouldn't talk to you anymore.
2020-07-05 21:17
U should talk if u want ... u shouldn`t deny the URSS WAR CRIMES AND THIEVERY and u can talk as much as u want .
2020-07-05 21:18
+1 like wtf is this guy talking about
2020-07-05 22:12
 | 
Vietnam Sooaside
too much Vodka Nikola?
2020-07-06 03:17
Nt North Vietnam Lol who the fuck drinks vodka in Serbia , educate yourself m8 , you don't even know the most popular alcohol drink here ... (Also my name isn't Nikola)
2020-07-06 12:33
Ukraine was occupied by Moscovia, right??
2020-07-06 12:40
device | 
Denmark JKTP
It would make sence if it isn't because germany has some of the newest technology while turkey has outdated weaker especially aircrafts. In this day and age numbers don't matter nearly as much, what really matters is technology. That's why sure Russia and China aren't that far behind the US in numbers but there technology is outdated while the US has the most updated army.
2020-07-05 12:04
i dont know too much about newest technology but we are producing and inventing new aircrafts. ucav and uav which is i think its newest tech
wdym with outdated aircrafts? xDD we produce our f-16's by ourselfs with the latest blok 52+ , and currently working on our own 5th generation stealth figher jet
2020-07-05 16:29
Still behind germany
2020-07-05 17:17
sure buddy
2020-07-05 17:18
Latest it’s block 70 Viper which Turkey don’t have Turkey can’t built F-16 actually no country in world can build Alone F-16 This 5 gen it’s more like joke
2020-07-05 17:28
the latest 70 blocks is going to be delivered in exchange for the f-35's or turkey chooses the latest f-15's Turkey builds f-16's for over then 50 years. we even sold it to egypt xDDDDDD wich 5 gen is a joke? are you jelous? i are think so
2020-07-05 17:31
Parts for F-16 not entire aircraft lol Dude you have no idea about reality not even USA can create alone f-16 anymore
2020-07-05 17:42
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Air_Force#.. dude you have no idea what ur talking about
2020-07-05 17:44
 | 
Turkey TheTurks!
He is getting rekt in every post which about Turks but still didn't give up on it xD
2020-07-06 02:40
he just dont want to believe that turkey can produce fighter jets. just a jelous greek as expected
2020-07-06 02:45
2 Erdogan voters probably , 0 brain and keep walking , that’s why he abuse you , you deserve it
2020-07-06 06:20
 | 
Turkey TheTurks!
Dude I really start to hate greece because of you, stop having the pain of war which happened 100 years ago. This hatred will not bring you to any point.
2020-07-06 02:42
What pain ? Omegalul Go work for 10 euros all day like a slave and then we speak .
2020-07-06 06:21
whatever
we are allies like we were 100years ago its just a comparison but some people cant understand we like germany atleast i do
i dont like germany and i dont see them as our allies. they also dont act like allies. actually its the opposite.
2020-07-05 21:29
but they still keep our citizens in their country isnt that a sign of alliance? they have 80m population why would they need couple millions of turks
2020-07-05 21:33
they needed worker. if the US or any other country would need worker, they would do the same. the country doesnt matter. if you look their media its full of anti-turkey news. they give asylum to traitors who are fleeing from turkey and supporting the opposition against erdogan. germany is hostile and a threat.
2020-07-05 21:44
well then you are right i dont read their news because i know that they always include some lies into the paragraphs thats why we have so many haters
2020-07-05 21:48
 | 
Finland lungi_cs
HAHAHAHA german media lies about turkey lmaooooo??????. your country is corrupt as shit and media is filled with propaganda after 2016
2020-07-05 22:41
you dont live in germany so you cant have a opinion you low life scum. i know it because i live here. their press is completely controlled. and they are always negative to turkey just because we are following our own interest. plus they put people on positions who are biased. now piss off, idiot
2020-07-05 23:55
in Germany there are some newspapers etc which lie / exaggerate about the Turkish situation but there are also some which are pretty reliable.
2020-07-06 09:39
really i never saw them. type türkei in google and then go to news. you will see no positive turkey news. several sites. complete controlled and biased journalists
2020-07-06 16:57
my uncle sometimes brings over german magazines / newspapers when he comes to visit us, i cant tell you the exact names since i dont remember them, but they weren't really biased against turkey and stated good & bad thing rationally and objectively without any exageration - at least thats what it felt like for me
2020-07-06 20:14
i read their newspaper since over 10 years and they are always the same. dictator erdogan, turkey is doing this in syria, is doing that in iraq. turkey is violating syrias rights. i mean there is a terror organization which threatens the security of turkey. always the same shit with this german faggots. completely controlled media with a hatred towards erdogan and akp. our government are against their interest thats why they are reactiing like that.
2020-07-06 22:09
yeah i get what you're trying to say, your form of government isn't my ideal aswell, but if your people like it the way it is, then there's nothing wrong with that
2020-07-07 14:54
"I live in Germany but Turkey is way better than Germany," Why are you still here if Turkey is so much better?
2020-07-06 12:18
 | 
Finland lungi_cs
hes turkish spy monkaS
2020-07-06 13:53
first of all, i didnt wrote that. second you dumb german faggot: it is simply the truth that germany doesnt have a free press. always negative news about turkey. reall i never read in my life something positive about turkey in your shit news media. and im born and raised here.
2020-07-06 16:56
Which country in the world has a free press then? Btw. "dumb german faggot" as reply to a question. Really lovely attitude. Must have been "raised" very good tho. E: It could be expected that Germany is biased towards dictators tho. Look what it did to us.
2020-07-06 19:54
its always biased to countries and people who are against the interest of your dumb country. there is no free press no where in no country thats what you get if you ask such shit and in a mean way.
2020-07-06 22:06
Kurdistan> turkey
kurdwho?
+1
nah
2020-07-05 12:19
kurdistan > turkey
lmao you again :DDD
2020-07-05 12:24
but That's true 🤫🤭
2020-07-05 12:25
worldometers.info/geography/how-many-cou.. CTRL+F , enter kurdistan, 0/0 no matches found
2020-07-05 12:27
No need to worry, Kurdistan will be back soon. Turkey will return the territory to Kurdistan and many Turks will be very sad to see it. Trust me
you are so funny man always make me laugh when i will be depressed i would like to msg you
You read the history of Kurdistan. I laugh at your logic
where are you from?
2020-07-05 12:34
I'm from world, look at my flag 😉 don't cry my babe 😱🤢
looks like you are ashamed to your country. pussy, cant even show his flag
2020-07-05 12:43
I know that Turkey is a fake country 😉🤭
2020-07-05 12:48
Imagine being proud that you are kebab and erdogans slut xd
imagine not being proud of floating the blood in your veins of the worlds biggest empire's people btw its ottoman empire xD
2020-07-05 13:05
 | 
Turkey TheTurks!
We are not proud of erdogan you braindead, Turks did not existed with erdogan, he is not even a Turk though. You should search some about our culture then you will see how we dominated the world for hundred years. But I definitely see that you are ashamed your country by not showing your flag xD
2020-07-05 22:28
 | 
Turkey watzeN
kurdistan never exist and never will be. its so obv. im just curious why you try to triggered people like this? no life prob. /close
Are you crazy now? Do you have any idea of ​​Kurdistan's history? If you don't know about this, don't talk
2020-07-05 12:49
 | 
Turkey watzeN
/open It's not a real thing so yes. Never exist and no history Why are you crying about this? Ahh, you triggered ok. lmao nt kurd /closeforever cuz I can't talk with this brainwashed people
2020-07-05 12:55
cry is free 🤮
dude dont even waste your time im arguing with this idiot for days
 | 
Greece Noocklas
dont care about germany, turkey VS russia soon soon, turkey no hope
2020-07-05 12:25
kurdistan + greece + armenia vs turkey soon
easiest 1v3
Turkey will be destroyed
you cant beat a country with sticks and stones u need something bigger like uav's and ucav's
2020-07-05 12:35
Half of Turkey's territory will be destroyed because it belongs to Kurdistan and half to Greece. Don't cry 🤫
2020-07-05 12:37
give the lands which belongs to us back then i.pinimg.com/originals/10/36/dc/1036dcea..
2020-07-05 12:40
youtu.be/bMi281yzsTA youtu.be/gaKwjvxukvg look at youtube link 🤮🤮🤮
2020-07-05 12:47
If you attack Greece, the EU and NATO will rape you. If they attack you, the EU will rape you while NATO is doing nothing lmao.
2020-07-05 12:48
then we will fight till our last man in the end of it the whole world will know what nato did
2020-07-05 12:49
Everyone says they will fight to the last man. I didn't see Germany's male population eradicated in ww2 though.
2020-07-05 12:51
but remember, we are not everyone
2020-07-05 12:52
C R I N G E
misakizafer.com/2019/05/30/the-story-of-.. even with 40soldiers against thousands turks are not scared from anyone you might take it as cringe its normal because you dont have a noble history like we have
2020-07-05 13:00
You're bragging about some random dude from 1381 years ago. It's cringe because you're writing this as a 12 year old who's never been in war nor would you ever have the guts to do so. Besides, you know fuck all about Swedish history so don't even try.
"random dude"? xD if there would be a war i would die for my country not run away because i believe to islam and i know that biggest thing i can achieve is being martyr while serving my country and i know that i will resurrect when the time will come so why would i be scared from dying?
2020-07-05 13:09
Again C R I N G E
2020-07-05 13:11
well there is nothing you can say except "cringe" you dont know how it feels having one of the biggest history and being muslim if you would have those you would understand what i am talking about if you will keep writing cringe then dont even bother i will not argue with you truly i wasnt expecting from you to write something better and you proved it
2020-07-05 13:14
You're right, I don't know how it is to be brainwashed into believing that I am exceptional and that there's an almighty god seeing everything I do. If you die in war, you die. You're not a hero, you die in war, get sent home in a bag and buried in a wooden box. That's all. You won't become a martyr nor will you ever be resurrected. Good for you that have faith, but actually believing in what you wrote is pure delusion.
2020-07-05 13:21
not believing to Allah in 2020 is pure delusion well i can proof that Allah, Quran and his prophet muhammad is real if you would like to hear for you for eu for na if you die you are nothing. in turkey for us for muslims its the most glorious thing we can achieve dying while serving our country thats how we made our history brother our faith made us so far i would like to argue with you without breaking our hearts no need to use bad language
2020-07-05 13:28
 | 
African Union ali3shah
I highly appreciate this thing, but dealing the most damage takes priority than just dying. Countries wont need dead bodies afterall
2020-07-05 15:59
yes ofc brother we dont run to enemy to wait him to kill us
2020-07-05 16:09
++ :D
2020-07-05 18:05
lmao fakeflagger or retard
2020-07-05 21:33
man im turk son of turk but u should know we cant do anything with erdogan like leaders they dont care country just thinking their wealty.uneducated so much people we have and ideologies in everywhere.
2020-07-06 11:09
C R I N G E
2020-07-05 12:58
misakizafer.com/2019/05/30/the-story-of-.. even with 40soldiers against thousands turks are not scared from anyone you might take it as cringe its normal because you dont have a noble history like we have
2020-07-05 13:01
fake propaganda OMEGALUL
2020-07-05 13:03
fake? ok
2020-07-05 13:06
yes
2020-07-05 13:26
lmao search it then noob you can find it everywhere even except turkish sources
no, u bait me now
2020-07-05 13:35
if zombie apocalypse will happen you will be the luckiest one because zombies only goes for brain you dont have one so you must be safe
2020-07-05 14:53
it's u?
2020-07-05 22:14
no its you
2020-07-05 22:14
yes it's u
2020-07-05 22:15
no shut up its you
2020-07-05 22:16
ok it's u
2020-07-05 22:17
no its not me
2020-07-05 22:18
no it's Your introduction
2020-07-05 22:19
i said its you
2020-07-05 22:20
I said it's u
2020-07-05 22:20
youtu.be/mtKWWcg60qE You hear this and suck erdogan dick
2020-07-05 22:21
youtu.be/rC4n6H7AkpY youtu.be/5VkPRU6C-JQ youtu.be/nxhMfBYvFmA You will be very sad to hear this, because they will soon destroy Turkey.
cya turkey 🤣🤣🤣
2020-07-05 12:52
what is this hatred for? im sick of your comments
2020-07-05 12:53
I am not Racism, I just don't like Turkey
you are racist
Nah
lul +1
Patriots are ok ?? You beg 3 years USA for 1 system and we have 7 , most Patriot systems than entire Europe . Imagine it will be like rain ....
2020-07-05 17:32
imagine thinking we have no defence system xDD s400s will destroy them in the air
2020-07-05 17:44
2 systems can’t protect the whole nation dude especially yours which is very big .Entire west coast will destroyed immediately, obviously you will win but it’s 2020 wars last only 2-3 days , all the islands close to Turkey have Patriots. That’s why Akar cries about islands and their army ...
2020-07-05 17:53
It is known that a total of 2 systems, 4 batteries S-400, were purchased. The first two batteries were planned to be delivered in 2019. heres the map : i0.wp.com/www.unyetv.net/wp-content/uplo.. guns aircrafts artillery things like this feels like its made for pussies i mean while we could fight with bow n arrows swords shields cannons etc. the fuck is guns man too ez to kill what do you think about this?
2020-07-05 18:04
btw you are safe too xaxaxa
2020-07-05 18:05
no one wants war dude , thousands will die there and here We just dont ask or want anything 100 years now , your Sultan dreaming Ottoman Empire v2 and try to gain lands ... Its 2020 everyone try to growth economically and make a better society and Sultan dreaming islands and Mavi Vatan(something like this) Your people have low salaries and Lira loose its strength and Sulktan pay thousands monthly to mercenaries in 2-3 countries. If you are ok with that its ok , but when he go too far and coin will flip dont blame only him ....
2020-07-05 18:51
even if you have 100 patriots, the s400's are byfar the best air defence system in the world. patriots are not even close
2020-07-05 18:18
This is your retarded opinion my friend not the truth Also i cant discuss with you , more like i feel sorry for your IQ and your non existent education /closed
2020-07-05 18:52
nice arguments! just like the one when you said that turkey or usa cant produce f-16 domesticly xDD en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Air_Force TAI is currently building 30 new F-16 Block 50+ aircraft for the TuAF[51 Turkey is one of only five countries in the world which locally produce the F-16 Fighting Falcon yikes have a nice day!
2020-07-05 18:54
lockheedmartin.com/en-us/products/f-16.h.. NO ONE can built f-16 ALONE this is a joke dude And you continue , you continue , you continue How donk can be ssomeone who DONT ACCEPT THAT LOCHEED MARTIN OF USA NOT LETTING ANYONE BUILT THEIR AIRCRAFTS NOT EVEN ISRAEL. FOR REAL now HOW MUCH stupidity can one person have to CONTINUE tell things that are NOT REAL. I feel sorry for me who still answer for real . Turkey best builts everything , superpower and people STARVE . The only one reason that you deserve dictatorship and all these shits are people like you People with your opinion here are beaten daily, cause they are disgrace. /closed
2020-07-05 19:03
 | 
Lebanon Dogman69
nah, Putin and Erdogan best friends, Trump and Erdogan bestest.
 | 
Greece Noocklas
2020-07-05 12:32
x_x
2020-07-05 12:41
 | 
Europe BIG_BIGFAN
jermans follow quality > quantity
good thing to follow but we produce and invent new techs day by day still #53 <3
we are ahead of them KEKW
2020-07-05 13:51
 | 
Germany B0B0B
Erdolf the mad man is coming for u
2020-07-05 12:32
xaxaxa
Doesn't matter because there will not be a war between our countries. And in case of war we could just seize all of the german industry and build military equipment.
2020-07-05 12:46
Autarki.exe has started. Fourth Reich loading.... Bundeswehr loading.... Schlieffen plan V3 loading.... PogChamp
2020-07-05 12:50
+1
2020-07-06 03:32
Hahaha bandit from siege lul
2020-07-05 12:47
 | 
Lebanon Dogman69
A new survey shows that 58% of Germans want Turkey expelled from NATO over the recent military offensive in Syria. There is even stronger German support for economic sanctions and export bans against the country.
we're allies in the history and it'll be same in the future, pointless thread
well idiot never said we are not #53 and this is just a comparison maybe if you can "READ" i didnt say if a war will happen we will destroy them
2020-07-05 16:19
this video doesnt count military quality, i mean models and capabilities, defense budget confirms this. 50b vs 19b
2020-07-05 18:00
i knew that someone would talk about that as soon as we produce we dont need dollars or euros to buy weapons germany might have 50b euro but they use euro we have 20b which is 150b turkish lira thats how i think i might be wrong but the key thing in here is producing it yourself not buying it
2020-07-05 18:07
we are importing most of parts unlike they are saying "we have producing %100 yerli ve milli", external debt confirming it.
2020-07-05 18:18
yes i know mostly engines
2020-07-05 18:24
are you sherlock mens?? you know more then the gouverment itself
2020-07-05 19:29
its already declared most of things but they keep saying it %100 in everywhere for propaganda
2020-07-05 19:30
yes bro everything is propaganda, we dont produce anything , the drones and the ships are 100% made by foreigners and 100% of our equipment is from outside. we are just useless
2020-07-05 19:31
lol, they are just doing montage in here, why our external debt keep rising then?
2020-07-05 19:32
that is normal? every country has external debts? do you even know how economics work? and the rising external debt is not only becouse we buy military equipment from outside.
2020-07-05 19:38
why our gdp going down then?
sanctions and ambargo's from other countries becouse you want to secure your countries security by cleaning your borders with syria and iraq. sanctioned becouse you are pro islam , sanctioned becouse you are anti-israel , sanctioned becouse you buy s-400's to protect your countries citizens , sanctioned becouse you dont listen to USA or Europe.sanctioned becouse you are getting stronger. sanctioned becouse you had one of the fasting growing economies in the world. even our national soccer team got punished by the FIFA becouse they did a military salute xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD meanwhile France and UK national team did the same the year before and they didnt get anything. just think bro :D
2020-07-05 20:04
i stopped reading when i saw sanctions
2020-07-05 20:05
expected . facts hurt bro :)
2020-07-05 20:06
keep watching the facts from Atv
2020-07-05 20:08
keep watching facts from halktv
2020-07-05 20:08
yeah, they are the only not-sided media, thats why they keep getting punished
2020-07-05 20:19
hahahahahahahahaah xdddddddd
2020-07-05 20:23
nobody will questioning it as always
2020-07-05 19:31
if turkey has anything more than 0 its already more than germany xD
What about that EU ARMY MACRON WANTED ?
2020-07-05 13:57
Germany has no need for a big military.They are surrounded by allies all around.They could easily build a great army if they wanted to but they dont need one.
2020-07-05 13:03
 | 
Turkey OceanIron
you think that we see any conventional war ? No my kebab. You must be 17-18 years old. Almanya always better than us. Really doesnt matter how many tanks we have. No need to compare
2020-07-05 13:08
"really doesnt matter how many tanks we have" i better leave you alone
2020-07-05 16:20
"really doesnt matter how many tanks we have" yes your heart enough lol
Al least life quality is much better in Germany than in Turkey.
2020-07-05 13:12
Even if that's true, which in pure manpower it probably is, probably not in technology but whatever. Even if it is, who the fuck cares and who the fuck thinks that is surprising? Turkey is a 3rd world country bordered by actual murderous fucking savages. I don't like Turkey one bit, specifically politically, fuck Erdogan and his supporters. And fuck anything that has to do with actually following a religion, any religion. BUT the fact that they have a good military shouldn't be surprising, and if I were leading Turkey, I'd want a strong military too. Just to protect my country against those fucking neanderthals from the Middle-East. (Obviously referring to the terrorists specifically, again.)
2020-07-05 13:15
Turkey supports funds and delivers them in Europe .
2020-07-05 13:59
Make turkey island: Get rid of erdogan. Build a wall into all of east border. Dig a hole front of the border wall and fill it with water + put crocodiles. No arabs crossing borders = no problems.
U dont want to help your muslim brothers Ibrahim ?
2020-07-05 14:00
 | 
Russia win73ry
Armies of Russia and the US are the best anyways 😎.
2020-07-05 14:56
I think China is better than Russia
2020-07-05 16:07
 | 
Russia win73ry
The third best after Russia and the US, but surely isn’t the best.
2020-07-05 16:10
Russia has a lot of autonomous republics and regions that want independence, in addition there are a lot of separatists among ethnic Kazakhs and Ukrainians in Russia.
2020-07-05 16:22
we have much better technoligys, much betetr tanks , we have nuklear bombs, and we have guys who can fight at least . nt see at olympia, turkye so bad, how u will beat us hahahaha u will hit nothing , no skill
2020-07-05 15:28
every turk born as soldier and at around 20 y/o's (except specific reasons) every man goes to barracks to be trained for 6months
2020-07-05 16:23
germans too since 5 yrs ago, and we train 1 year, nt u have no skill look at sports, look at olympia u do the worst in the world en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey_at_the_Olym.. no skill no win
2020-07-05 16:26
why do you involve sports whats the matter with that? it was something like 2years in turkey but they decreased it no skills xaxaaxax youtu.be/SUk_EAjLvmY?t=82 this people takes training for 3.5 years in nonhuman conditions
2020-07-05 16:35
because u need skill to win a war, turkey got nothing, nt with a staged video hahahaha turk brain
2020-07-05 16:46
turkish special forces won 5x NATO Special Forces championships , after beating 3x USA in the finals they cancelled the program xDDDDDDDDDDDD germany was not even in top 15
2020-07-05 18:14
wwe won sniper often, tank challenge , dunno what u are winning hahaha stripes.com/germany-blasts-past-nato-all.. and when u fuck us up we throw a nuke on your head, gg turkey never one something important
2020-07-05 18:23
gj you won the tank battle! very important becouse we still live in 1943 and tanks are really relevant right now
2020-07-05 18:24
show me what u won pls
2020-07-05 18:28
we didnt win anything man, germany superpower best military in the world , better then usa russia and china combined,. we are really scared of you :C
2020-07-05 18:30
now u come back to reality , fine
2020-07-05 18:31
i thought we were talking about human skills not machines?
2020-07-05 22:11
humans skills look olympia, turkey worst xountry on the world leeeel
2020-07-05 22:16
Just imagine how many countries would be outraged and started crying if Germany rebuilt a strong military, also think about all the retards in my country thinking that it'd be the end of democracy and the reestablishment of an authoritarian regime
2020-07-05 15:29
its some 5 yr old card game duel. germany is undercutting its military budged since 3 decades while turkey spend their last credit lira for it. still germany would win :D (tell me one serious non turkish ppl who think turkey would win a 1on1 vs germany.)
2020-07-05 15:34
and they forget that we have the biggest carindustry and weapon industry in europe, we can easy build tanks and weapons then
2020-07-05 16:07
Turkey fired university professors, as if the population was educated enough! The country is poisoned by nationalism-religious-militaristic rhetoric and they pose themselve as victims as if the whole world hate them... no shit!
2020-07-05 15:38
the military cnt even push nthe system, how it would be win agains tgermany hahaha a
2020-07-05 16:21
if it was needed, germany could easily get 3rd after china and russia in eurasia
2020-07-05 16:22
Stop living in a computer game. Big countries fight by using their economic powers against each other. Turkey is not independent in production and also in a very bad economic stage rn. On the other hand, Germany has strong allies and very big brands which exports products all over the world. But things will change in turkey after getting rid of Erdogan which will be in 2-3 years, hopefully, we will develop a better country. More educated people, more female workers, more agriculture, and technology export.
2020-07-05 16:49
+1 smart guy
+ 100 dude
2020-07-05 17:38
turkey produces 70% of its military equipment. you must be living under a rock or just a delusional brainwashed
2020-07-05 18:21
In general, quality of life is so shit in turkey many jobless people very shitty salaries but yea you should keep comparing how many guns we have
2020-07-05 18:48
if you compare turkey before erdogan came when we had inflation rates of 700% and daily 14k people losing their jobs and lower gdp then a average african country then yeah. you must be living in izmir
2020-07-05 18:50
now people can't even have a job to lose.
2020-07-05 19:14
or people dont like the job. when i worked in a hotel , whenever a new employee came he left after 3 days becouse he didnt like the job. and then they cry on social media like you
2020-07-05 19:19
they probably like the job but not the salary I mean it's normal when they don't want to work a day for 11 dollars. I complain because the guy in Germany does the same job but with his 2 months of salary, he can buy himself a decent car. There are hundreds of product examples where you can buy 1 with your salary in turkey but a guy in Germany can buy 5 of them with the same working hours and same job
2020-07-05 19:32
yeah but why are you comparing turkey with germany? germany was building their economy and cars back in the 20th century? what did our politicans did? the ataturks are the main reason why we are so far behind, they commited coup every 10 years and mismanaged the economy. erdogan did more for the country in 16 years then whole turkish politicians did in 80 years. its jsut a fact. you think if he is gone that turkey is going to have a massive economy and have better living standarts? it is just going to be a another 80 years of no improvements and high inflation.
2020-07-05 19:37
Of course, I'm gonna compare that's how you get better. If someone doing the same job as I do and earns much much more if I compare to myself, for sure I'm gonna feel uncomfortable. Why the fuck you started to talk about Ataturk? you back to 100 years past while I'm talking in the present. But yea there were moments when our economy was really good but AKP managed to fucked it up by dividing people like; his supporters who agree on every decision he makes vs people who don't approves his decisions. No, we are not gonna have a massive economy instantly after he is gone. It's gonna take time. But I hope justice will work for everyone like when you apply for a job you will be chosen depending on your CV not because your father-in-law is Erdogan :D
2020-07-05 20:22
I didnt mention ataturk, i mentioned ataturkS. High ranked military officials who commited coups every 10 year in turkey. Making it a unstable country and forced many turks to flee to europe. Every time when a democratic leader was elected , they were forced down by the military becouse they were too islamic. And it is mentionable to say that every time when a religous leader came to power, our welfare and economy improved. Look at Menderes and Ozal for example. If the kemalists officiers never intervene during these times , we could be in a way better place right now. For example take the Nuri Demirag aircraft fabric. If it wasnt closed by CHP back then , we could have big companies like boeing or airbus and it could improve our economy a lot. When Erdogan came in to power our economy was in the worst stage and we had debts all over the place with a gdp that was lower then a african country. He fixed the economy , inflation and healthcare and we had one of the fastest growing economy. But still people went crying on streets , look at the gezi protests for example. Do you realize how much of a effect it had on our economy and reputation? Even with 11% economic growth per year and 5% inflation rate and the services provided by the gouverment such as healthcare and jobs , people still went outside to demonstrate. After these demonstrations , we were kicked out of EU membership and got sanctioned and terrorists attack began to happen and we were divided in 2 . Its not only AKP fault, turkish people are just weird. And i say that as a Turk.
2020-07-05 20:36
I see that you wanna be a country like Iran cuz we would be a country like Iran if everyone was okay with being an Islamic state. I'm happy we are a secular republic and have much more freedom than Iran. Also, if you are a leader in turkey, you are representing all of your people so using the religion in politics is wrong. I mean I personally do not fuckin care what he believes, what important is if he fits and qualifies for the job or not. go make research and see what is gezi protest. Erdogan insisted on destroying the natural park which is legally not possible and he used police forces on his own people to make it happen. After that protest, he took a lesson that he can't always fucking do whatever he wants. Government authorities tell that our economy is great, also the same authorities ask money for help cuz corona :D also that collected money is missing I wonder where it went maybe you guys took it :D they also collected money for helping people who got affected by a terrorist group FETO (which cheated the Erdogan aka "kandirildik") but that money is also missing and after that affected people protested it, the police forces went there, like gezi protest (even you are an Erdogan supporter you will still need justice at some point). Also, wtf is this amount of money being spent on religious stuff? Like building so many musks and building religious schools, how they gonna help us in the future? what is the return? Also, you know that if Erdogan wants something to change he is usually changing without asking if everybody wants it right? He has the authority and in the past, he immediately blocked twitter, youtube, PayPal, and Wikipedia before without appearing on the TV and saying I'm gonna close them. So why now he needs to tell that he wants to control or close social media? He has the authority he can do whatever he wants why not immediately close twitter youtube and Netflix? The same goes for The Hagia Sophia museum situation I mean who is fuckin stopping him to make these things happen? Our great world leader helloooo???
2020-07-05 22:43
Why do every opposition people think that erdogan wants to turn turkey in to a iran? If you hold a referandum about switching to sharia law, maybe 2% of turks would agree with this. And these are prob arabs from the eastern. It was not illegal to ' destroy' the natural park wtf are you talking about? When did he want to ' destroy ' it? He wanted to build a mosk , that was the main reason. And the place ( gezi ) where he wanted to do this was full of opposition so that was not a great move maybe but it wasnt forbidden. He got acces from the court and he build the mosk anyway. Its not only govt who tells us about the economy, the whole world knew about turkish economic growth per year wich were bigger then usa and germany. And about the money asking during corona. I really dont understand this critizm xDDDDD Almost every country does these money raising for corona. Its not going in to Erdogan's pocket are you crazy? You are donating money to help for the vaccin, poor people and espcially for youself. Imamoglu and ankara mayor did the same , why did no one critize that? very big yikes xDDD. And during this pandemic our govt is succesfull, even the opposition admit it. Look at our deathrates and capacity. While italy france and spain overcrowded hospitals , our hospital capacity was not even 50%. Its up to the people to follow the rules of govt during this crisis. These rules are all valid in other countries also. IF you dont follow the rules you cant complain about the govt aswell. Building mosk's and religous schools is that the people want. You think other countries dont build religous schools and churches ?XDDDD Whats bad about building that. Erdogan has also build 227 universities and countless schools and spend 4x more on education then the govt before Also you know he pointed only 4 out of 11 of the highest judges. That means he doesnt have the majority here. He cant just do everything through judiciary. He can do everything trough the parlement such as sending troops etc becouse they have the majority in parlement. Blocking twitter was during the attacks on our soldiers. That is a tactical move , to prevent the enemy getting info about our soldiers. You have alot of traitors in social media. And you wanna know why and how youtube and wikipedia were banned? That was becouse it claimed the armenian genocide happend and youtube was banned becouse people made digusting video's about Ataturk. It was banned through the Ataturk law. Wich means you cant insult Ataturk. Another example of Erdogan needs to go to judiciary before he wants to change something. Its now up to the highest court , where erdogan dont have the majority. And it is our right to turn it back to a mosk since we conquered it. And i am pretty sure 80% of turks agree with this
2020-07-05 23:58
here again a stupid opposition voter. i guess from the CHP. brother, do you have a brain ? turkey is developing since 15 or 20 years. you cant compare our country with germany which is developing with the money from USA since 1950. im so fucking happy that turkey made such a big step in economy. and im sure that will continue under erdogan
2020-07-05 21:37
only asking for 10 turkish lira via sms will continue under erdogan
2020-07-05 22:45
lmao better you go drink beer and post some #laiklikkazanacak tags
2020-07-05 19:41
+1 i hate such people. so stupid. their brain is full of shit. his parents washed his ass with leaves and stones in the village in the past. and now shitting on erdogan for making turkey great again. these opposition voters are pure cancer
2020-07-05 21:39
+infinite
2020-07-05 21:40
Yea we were living in the cave thanks to Erdogan now i have a palace :D:D
2020-07-05 22:47
You want to know a fun fact? The people above you defended turkey/erdogan are both living in the EU xD
2020-07-06 10:44
yea it could be since they can speak English
2020-07-06 12:48
yea and since turks who are living abroad cant support their own country ? im not a german neither i support germany. im full turkish and proud
AM | 
Asia Yarrak
move out of germany and come to turkey and see the circumstances yourself otherwise your opinions are irrelevant
2020-07-07 12:01
i will come one day inshallah. i know the circumstances and its not that worse like you as a opposition voters is showing that here.
2020-07-08 18:46
AM | 
Asia Yarrak
wouldn't i wish it was all better? quality of living is going down day by day meanwhile main topic of the news is banning most of social media
2020-07-09 10:18
Only a retard could compare militaries from YouTube . For example .... Turkey right now have 120 operational F-16 block 52 if we put against them 24 F-35 or F-15 easily they can destroy all the f-16 cause 5gen radars have 3 times bigger range . Obviously Turkey have more aeroplanes BUT more it’s not better . And that was just an example
2020-07-05 16:50
 | 
Turkey erturkgg
I agree with u m8
2020-07-05 17:20
lmao expected from you never on our side
2020-07-05 19:38
 | 
Turkey erturkgg
Ayroni men ayroni nice greek troll u understand ;)
2020-07-05 19:59
bad irony
2020-07-05 21:40
you are talking like a real war is like COD or csgo xDDDDDDDDD
2020-07-05 17:23
I speak with facts
2020-07-05 17:40
okey let me speak with facts also if turkey deploys their KORAL electronic system , our f-16's could destroy f-22's and f-35's and btw turkey has around 300 fighter aircrafts wich 245 are domestic made f-16's
2020-07-05 17:42
I speak for block 52 all the oldest doesn’t count at all anymore You cant put KORAL in your army cause all the countries in NATO use specific electronics ALL the same , it’s an agreement to use all the members same radars-electronics so we can operate together . Dude you don’t have idea , I can’t waste my time
2020-07-05 17:45
The koral system has NATO standart systems, you really dont know what ur talking about xDDDDDDD. didnt expect from a useless nation with a weak army
2020-07-05 17:47
Yes
2020-07-05 17:50
its a fucking war not a card game
2020-07-05 19:37
S400s would turn greek jet fighters into a scrap of metal before taking off from hellenic airport
2020-07-05 22:31
Superman when? go sleep you work for 10 euros tommorow
2020-07-05 23:08
What do you mean? Im living in an area where the gdp per capita is 40,000$.
2020-07-05 23:20
Wasnt that very obvious seeing turkey still fights wars and germany barely
lol you didnt knew this?? xDD
i know actually how much we produced and invented lately but didnt know this much
2020-07-05 18:11
bragging.
2020-07-05 17:47
yes globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.as.. and erdogan uses it to slaughter innocent kurds wich fought against IS with usa befor....
2020-07-05 17:55
source: der spiegel and btw the list you linked is based on strength ( quantity ) not quality
2020-07-05 18:22
nah they multriple sources for that its a fact m8 quality quantity mb is true
2020-07-05 18:33
SpawN | 
Turkey ynwx
Turkish and Germans are brothers.
2020-07-05 18:01
never said otherwise
2020-07-05 18:12
no we are not.
2020-07-05 21:41
lol
2020-07-05 22:28
+1, should be obvious
2020-07-06 03:29
imagine this poor brain
2020-07-05 18:03
dont be mad.look at economy and shut up.
2020-07-05 18:08
what are you talking about
2020-07-05 18:12
if germany want imagine what can they do?
2020-07-05 18:40
For war it's decent
2020-07-05 22:32
maybe on a technical level but only because they heavily rely on the US and other nato states to defend them. turkey has massively fallen out of favor with nato states and they would likely all back germany in a war. it would be total annihilation if they tried anything...
2020-07-05 19:00
uhh we are perfectly fine to protect ourselfs , we have the 2nd strongest force in the nato btw
2020-07-05 19:30
not strongest but biggest
2020-07-05 22:33
they focus on more important things
2020-07-05 19:01
 | 
Lebanon Dogman69
youtube.com/watch?v=qcjqFlQXAOk&vl=en Turkey has best tank in NA
2020-07-05 19:24
Because Germany isn't in the Middle East
You cant rate on numbers only. Quality> Quantity
2020-07-05 20:18
 | 
Georgia Megobari
Turks, can you cover us, if someone will attack us, pls?((
2020-07-05 20:40
Germany is not allowed to purchase weapons as before, or else they will start another world war.
2020-07-05 20:50
Well yeah, Germany is a cucked nation like most of europe. Europe for some reason hates itself when its responsible for a lot a great things.
2020-07-05 21:42
lmao look at the defence budget , turkey has more on everything, but spends less then half , that should tell you something. Also turkey needs to have more war readyness cuz of theire geopolitical position. In a hypothetical scenario in a war between Turkey and germany, with no interference , turkey would not benefit from theire numbers advantage. They dont border each other , none would have the capability to invade each other.... And in a war scenario Turkey would need to win the war quick maximum 1 year, thats when german industrial and economical advantage would kick in. We are allied anyway we need to focus on the real threat - PORTUGAL they are hiding somewehre behind spain, thats mighty suspicious .
2020-07-05 21:52
 | 
Germany Bier
+1 you never hear anything from portugal. Makes me suspicious
2020-07-06 12:11
i wanna drink you
2020-07-06 15:15
 | 
Germany Bier
#metoo
2020-07-06 15:29
wasted money
2020-07-05 22:13
+1
2020-07-06 03:24
+99
2020-07-06 09:17
we are not enemy. we are old allies.
2020-07-05 22:22
 | 
Brazil Arishock
They're the most influential nation on EU, there's no reason to overspend money on military with so many allies.
2020-07-06 01:39
Well, for one thing Canada has an economy twice the size of Turkey (we're roughly equal to Russia, btw) So, what do you think?
2020-07-06 01:43
Dude im really done with shaming because of idiots like you. "tUrkeY hAd gOoD mİllİtary EhEHh 2023 <3 <3 <3" Maybe Turkey top10 in the world about military but Germany still had: Better education Better internet Better economy Better people Better HDI Please stop and get some help
2020-07-06 02:51
 | 
Turkey Fongn212
i was about to mention the same thing thank u
2020-07-06 03:29
Youre welcome buddy
2020-07-06 03:33
Good news his acc banned. He cant make cringe threads anymore
2020-07-06 03:34
 | 
Turkey Fongn212
we have stronk army bro we betteer than amarica
2020-07-06 04:27
Murica so jealous. Türkey economy numba 1 :kappa:
2020-07-06 16:50
i thank god everyday because he did not created me like idiot such as you are. why do you still live under a rock its time to get out from there go learn how to read how to write seriously its a basic knowledge which any humankind should know oh but if you already know those and comment that then sorry, not good news "Please stop and get some help" as you can see i just posted the title of the video and added "?" i never said any of those you have wrote up there
2020-07-20 19:43
even if you didnt say of anything i wrote its still a cringe post. why the fuck you think you should say that here? Its fucking irrelevant So you added a "?" and that's it?? case closed?? as you can see we have better military so why you need to show that here irrelevantly ??
2020-08-03 01:17
Sure. Have the biggest military in the world. Not like your people would need that $$$ otherwise?
2020-07-06 03:23
cringe post
2020-07-06 09:06
Germany is 2nd Turkey. So, you can not compare same countries. End of discussion...
2020-07-06 09:08
dream more, kid from irrelevant goat fucker country if you think germany is 2nd turkey because your mental retarded countryman sell vegetables and kebab here, you should kys
2020-07-06 15:31
Chill out homie. You know these kids dont know anything about politics but you shouldn't acting like a flamer just because stupid kids like this. Just report them admins will do the rest
2020-07-06 16:48
I am not kid (30 y.o.) and stupid. You guys just do not have any sense of humor understanding...
2020-07-06 17:15
Reported.
2020-07-06 17:11
why you people talk about war like it is a movie story. why would anyone wants to be in a war. what kind of ungrown brains you teenagers have. get a fucking life, see a soldiers life in person then I dare you to speak this again. you fucking morons makes me sick.
2020-07-06 10:37
LOOOL but every soldier are fat
2020-07-06 12:25
while germany trains the best engineers in the world , turkish engineers works as a waiter...
2020-07-06 15:19
 | 
Turkey TheTurks!
Guys, probably Germany could be the last country Turkey would go into war against. Yeah erdogan is screwing up our relationships with European countries but we still have strong ties which coming from the past. And well, war is not something good, both side will lose if they go into a war.
2020-07-06 15:25
Turkey uses old german equip. most complicated thing turkish engineers developed is an automated kebab cutter. delusional turks
2020-07-06 15:33
AM | 
Asia Yarrak
0/8
2020-07-07 11:54
delusional kümmel
2020-07-07 14:42
turkey actualy uses the military. germany gladly uses it alot less.
2020-07-06 15:54
rate my own skin in cs workshop, say what you think pls)) I will be glad if you like) steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai..
AM | 
Asia Yarrak
8/8 looks like a nobles gun from 1700s
2020-07-09 10:20
Why we have to compare each other when we are basically brothers guys?
2020-07-07 11:55
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
they used r6 models for thumbnail lmfao
2020-07-10 10:42
 | 
Brunei cyLoL
Move to USA join space force to serve with captain jean luke Picard
2020-07-10 10:55
Mike Tysons
RBG
Nexus
SJ
ORDER
AVANT
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.