Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Robiin vac
NiKo | 
Russia reguix 
As liquipedia says robiin was vac banned in 2013 but for 5 years,why not permanent ,explain pls
2020-07-05 12:57
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
valve investigated his ban and unbanned him twitter.com/robiinCS/status/103781745368..
2020-07-05 12:57
NiKo | 
Russia reguix
Thx once again
2020-07-05 12:58
he got it reviewed and it was taken off twitter.com/robiincs/status/103781745368..
too slow
it took me too long to find out how to copy a link on twitter mobile
2020-07-05 12:59
why not
Oh this has actually happened before. Maybe Jamppi has a chance :>
2020-07-05 13:01
No Jamppi wasnt falsly banned
2020-07-05 13:13
How was robiin falsly banned? Honest question, dont know the story..
2020-07-05 13:17
jampi's account was really banned cuz he or his frnd cheated ..that means someone really cheated ...robin didn't cheat and that's a false ban
2020-07-05 14:35
But he had vac ban on his account? I mean how we as an outsiders know who "really" cheated and who didn't? Robiin had a vac ban - he argued he didn't cheat, he provided a story with evidence and Valve removed the ban. Jamppi has a vac ban - he argues he didn't cheat, trying to provide evidence and waiting for Valves 5 year reaction to remove it? :D Is there any information what is the robiin's claim on the ban and what was the excuse that got Valve to realize the mistake? I mean is he complaining that vac detected falsly or similar to Jamppi that it wasnt him or what :o
2020-07-05 17:52
evidence ? my friend cheated with my account ? c'mon m8 we are better than that
2020-07-05 17:58
Trying to ask about robiin case... Seems to me that robiin had vac ban, was able to prove to valve that it wasn't justified, it took valve 5 years but they removed the ban. I am asking how is this different from Jamppi's case? From Jamppis point of view he cannot provide any evidence to support his story (just like robiin provided evidence for his story), without the knowledge of the details of the ban. Also he is not trying to say that friend cheated on his account, he is trying to say that it wasn't his account.
2020-07-05 18:49
well maybe jamppi will get unbanned as well. we will see in 5 years when cs is dead xD
2020-07-05 18:51
Maybe :> CS will not be dead of course.
2020-07-05 22:35
B1T | 
Ukraine devitt
NEVER! robin wasnt cheating, jamppi was blatant cheater, he was using AIM , WH, spinbot etc, should never be unbanned
You have absolutely zero evidence on this :D Only thing you know is that jamppi has vac banned account.
2020-07-05 13:16
B1T | 
Ukraine devitt
cheater😡😡😡
2020-07-05 13:16
Robiin also had vac ban?
2020-07-05 13:17
imagine getting baited by THIS
2020-07-05 14:37
RIP Jamppi
2020-07-05 13:10
but he has lifetime ban
2020-07-05 13:12
I guess robiin also had lifetime ban before the removal?
2020-07-05 13:18
jamppi accepted his ban with cheating, also he sold his account which is also prohibited
2020-07-05 13:20
What do you mean accepted his ban with cheating? I think Jamppi has quite clearly not accepted that he has ever cheated, as he is suing Valve to provide that evidence :) It is true that he has broke the ToS with selling his account, but I dont think it states anywhere that you will receive lifetime ban if you sell your account. Some punishment of course is ok. But either he cheated or he sold his account, it cant really be both as nobody would be buying a vac banned account? :>
2020-07-05 13:27
No, you're wrong, he said that he sold his profile on purpose so that the ban would be assigned to the alleged person who bought the profile. At the time of the ban 2013/2014, jamppi did not pretend to be unban, which confirms his consent to the fact that he was banned completely reasonably. In addition, Valve were able to track the last activity at the time of the account ban that the IP jump and IP account are 100% identical, which leads to the logical conclusion that jumppi played with cheats and deservedly got banned for cheating
2020-07-05 13:34
"No, you're wrong, he said that he sold his profile on purpose so that the ban would be assigned to the alleged person who bought the profile." -> Show me where he said this. "At the time of the ban 2013/2014, jamppi did not pretend to be unban, which confirms his consent to the fact that he was banned completely reasonably." -> Based on what? Did you know him back in 2013? "In addition, Valve were able to track the last activity at the time of the account ban that the IP jump and IP account are 100% identical, which leads to the logical conclusion that jumppi played with cheats and deservedly got banned for cheating" -> You are right that Valve knows the IP address, but they dont know whose IP that is. Also multiple computers will have the same IP when accessed via NAT Lan environment. But there is no statements or evidence that Valve has done any of these things you claim, which means that you just made them up.
2020-07-05 13:45
-> Show me where he said this. He didnt, but its obvious that this was done in order to remove suspicion. VAC is not comming immidiately, he probably cheated in a game and week after sold his account to remove suspicious aswell, like its not mine, i didnt associated with this account -> Based on what? Did you know him back in 2013? That the full court case does not contain any single word and information that already then in 2014/2015 he somehow actively denied his innocence, like messages to steam support They do, they can compare old one account with vac and new one, which also belong to jamppi. Like all linked steam account with this IP address. Also, i didnt banned Jammpii, valve did. I think this is their own rules and they know better how to deal with laws and their own ToS He also began to pretend for lifting the lock only after he joined the organization ENCE and as soon as he smelled of money. Don't think too many coincidences? You are simply ignoring very tiny but very important things. Dont even write anything like "hOw cOuLd yOu bAn 13 yEaRs oLd kiD, iTs NoT fAiR"
2020-07-05 13:56
"he said that he sold his profile" "He didnt, but its obvious that this was done" "he probably..." -> All you have is your imagination and assumption, on things that you wish to be true. We already have a case where Valve has removed a VAC ban because of the evidence the player provided. Question is why would Jamppis case be any different. "That the full court case does not contain any single word and information that already then in 2014/2015 he somehow actively denied his innocence, like messages to steam support" -> The court case states that he bought the account to his friend (he bought multiple accounts to all of his friends with his fathers credit card). He surely broke the ToS in multiple ways because nobody actually reads that, but even if he knew that his friend cheated and got vac, which he might have not knew at the time, from his point of view that was his friends account and he had no need to make any requests to support. "They do, they can compare old one account with vac and new one, which also belong to jamppi. Like all linked steam account with this IP address." -> This is true, but there is no evidence on that this has been done. Also like stated it is possible to have same IP address if you are in a LAN party as he stated. This evidence is exactly what Jamppi is asking from Valve to provide, to explain if they did do this type of check and what is the record from Jamppis accounts if they did. There is really no reason for Valve not to release this information and by EU law (GDPR) they have to release the information by request - thus the lawsuit. But like said, there is no evidence that this type of check has been done. "Also, i didnt banned Jammpii, valve did. I think this is their own rules and they know better how to deal with laws and their own ToS" -> To be honest, all that is known of the whole case is that, VAC has banned an account for cheating, that account has been bought by the same person who has bought Jamppis current account. There is zero evidence in any direction, Jamppi has made a statement breaking ToS, but Valve has not really responded in any way, the only evidence that has been provided is that Valve has checked that yes these accounts are bought by the same person thus denying access for Jamppi to attend events. "He also began to pretend for lifting the lock only after he joined the organization ENCE and as soon as he smelled of money. Don't think too many coincidences?" -> Pretend? Dude you need to learn more english. He was a professional player already signed by SJ Gaming and this account issue came into light as he was trying to get into FPL, faceit made the investigations and allowed him to play. At the same time he started requesting information from Valve as he was in making of a deal with OG. Valve sent him only one email back not clarifying anything, just stated the obvious that the accounts are linked by the same buyer. After this he got kicked out of SJ Gaming and he lost the deal with OG and he sued Valve because they have not been responding anything to him. He got a deal with ENCE a lot later and that has probably made his lawsuit even worse. They have stated multiple times that money is not something that they are looking for, they want to get the ban removed and to be able to do that they need to prove their story, just like robiin in the OP has done. It took robiin 5 years to get response from Valve. "You are simply ignoring very tiny but very important things." Really? I'm not lying and inventing thing out of my ass? Is that the important things that i've been ignoring? You have jumped to conclusion that Jamppi is a cheater, which is your right, but to invent "evidence" around it to justify the conclusion is what is wrong with this world. Sorry to say that you are part of the problem.
2020-07-05 14:24
that's why i said RIP Jamppi..
2020-07-05 13:31
Expected from human robot robiin
Maybe jampii can 'provide information' too. Wonder what kind of information that was.
2020-07-05 13:35
OG
NiP
BIG
Sprout
FURIA
Chaos
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.