Thread has been deleted
Last comment
NA HEALTHCARE
 | 
Germany MostDelusionalGermanOnHltv 
Just read this about RECKFUL twitlonger.com/show/n_1sraddm TLDR: Reckful tried to kill himself (before he actually killed himself) -> his ex-gf called 911 -> he was put in a psych ward for 1 week and had to pay $13k "Had they helped him 4 years ago the last time he attempted suicide this might not have happened. He spent 13k for his stay there and got nothing for it. Not a single person checked in on him after he left. Nothing was set up to help him after. Had they done a good job his friends wouldn’t have hesitated to reach out to them again for help this time. Byron wouldn’t have been afraid to check himself in. They failed him. I will spend the rest of my days fighting for mental health reform. "
2020-07-06 00:53
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
rigoN | 
Belgium ZxTox
You already know the US is fucked when they invested more money into military instead of Nasa.
2020-07-06 00:55
bad example men))
2020-07-06 00:56
rigoN | 
Belgium ZxTox
This just shows how they couldn't care less about humanity.
2020-07-06 00:57
 | 
North America retard2k
What does NASA have to do with helping humanity?
2020-07-06 01:05
 | 
North America retard2k
Probably should have rephrased my question. Why does NASA or the USA have to help anyone?
2020-07-06 01:30
The real question is why would you not care about helping people if given the opportunity?
2020-07-06 01:30
 | 
North America retard2k
But to imply that you must otherwise you hate everyone is just plain wrong like what #4 is saying
2020-07-06 01:36
It's not implying you must hate everyone, but that you're likely driven by self-interest (as most people are). It's selfishness. You don't have to help anyone, but I rebound to my previous question.
2020-07-06 01:48
Stay away from politics lmao Politics is always about the national interests of nations and the strong dominates the weak. It has no time and place for your ideals such as yours
2020-07-06 02:58
If you want to talk about politics, I can do that. I'm not talking about politics, in this case, but about human actions. Personal human responses to things. Also politics are not always about national interests, as clearly demonstrated by most of the political motivations in America. It's also got nothing to do with some preconceived, stupid rhetoric about the strong dominating the weak. You also misconstrue what I said as ideals. At no point did I mention what my ideals are, I posed a very simple question. You also misconstrue not helping people and acting in self-interest as strength, when it's really just ignorance clouding reason and logic.
2020-07-06 03:53
why do i have to care about some other one who wants to kill himself? he wanted to suicide, and he eventually did what he wanted. it is as it should be.
2020-07-06 05:51
God damn, you're so intelligent you didn't even realize we weren't talking about that at all.
2020-07-06 07:05
 | 
Germany Bier
rofl
2020-07-06 20:07
entitled libtards crying about wars while enjoying its spoils are disgusting 👌🤢
2020-07-06 19:06
I guess you're trying to bait me, but you can't even formulate a coherent thought.
2020-07-06 20:03
yea, it cannot be Im genuinely disgusted by fucks like you 👌😎
2020-07-06 20:14
You're so cute, you don't even know my stance on anything. Glad to know I have a profound impact on your life though, never keep changing.
2020-07-06 20:20
implying you have a stance worth knowing 👌😂
2020-07-06 20:21
You're like a puppy who loves eating his own shit, arentcha lil buddy?
2020-07-06 20:44
there's no such thing as a government that cares about humanity, some are just better at hiding it then others
2020-07-06 06:22
Wrong. Feel bad for you american kids who have to grow up hating your own country/government. I mean I would too if I was american. Although It's not like that in all other parts of the world
2020-07-06 07:57
Name a single major world power that hasn't committed some kind of atrocity in the name of power or stability, because not many of them exist. Like I guess 1600s Sweden/Poland, but I'm sure if you dug hard enough you'd find some. I can guarantee that the UK is far from innocent, even in the modern day, they're more then complacent in the USAs little power games.
2020-07-06 08:59
dude Sweden was one of the biggest butcher of the Thirty Years War while Poland was busy with a never ending fight againts Ottomans and Russia for the control of modern Ukraine 👌🙁
2020-07-06 19:09
PagChomp
2020-07-06 22:14
 | 
Netherlands ___Snowy___
Expected from NA healthcare Its so trash
2020-07-06 00:56
"4 years ago" How are any of you plebs missing this? The guy has been thinking of killing himself for 5 years then at least. He checked into a psyche ward, likely one of the absolute best available if it cost $13k for a week...apparently that 1 week kept him alive for 4 more years. In what fucking world is it the healthcare facilities fault that 1 week of treatment kept a guy from killing himself for 4 years? It is not their responsibility to check up on him weekly, 4 years later...What about this bitch crying its healthcare's fault? Where was she over the last 4 years? "I have so much regret that I could have done something, since I, like many others who saw his tweets, realized he was not well and could directly contact him" Then why didn't you, if you had seen him try to kill himself 4 years ago? "What I have realized is that the real issue is our mental health care system in the US. Had they helped him 4 years ago the last time he attempted suicide this might not have happened." They clearly did help him. Had he not been surrounded by dumb brainless fucks like this cunt, maybe he would've survived. NA Healthcare is shit. NA Healthcare has nothing to do with one random manic depressive killing himself. What a bunch of fucking retards.
2020-07-06 06:59
Dude, are you feeling okay? None of what you wrote even correlates to what that person said... It's like you just made some assumptions and didn't actually bother to read. Also, you clearly don't understand the cost relationships in American Healthcare.
2020-07-06 07:41
I'm well aware of the cost relationships in American Healthcare. Millionaire American pays the same amount for privatized coverage from say Humana as a poor person would. Health Insurance is very affordable for Millionaires.
2020-07-06 10:10
See, this is how I know you're not clear on the money relationship here. 1.) $13k is chump change for American medical bills. 2.) Millionaires are not like standard citizens. It's not about them having the same insurance, it's about meeting your pay threshold. We get insurance to reduce the costs, which matters far less to a millionaire than others. That has very little to do with if we have the same coverage. Also all that other inane bullshit you spouted? You must've read the snippet that was quoted at the top, because you got a ton of information wrong and shot your mouth off like an absolute retarded fuck. Example: you assumed he was getting amazing care because he paid $13k, but he was involuntarily committed, so he had absolutely no say in his care (and that fee isn't even that large if you look at the absurd costs of healthcare here). That's just one of like 5 majorly wrong things you said.
2020-07-06 15:40
You are just an absolute idiot. Graduate high school and get some life experience...maybe some health insurance that doesn't come from your parents..then come back to the conversation. Like, are you kidding? "A millionaire makes more money so it's less likely they have to worry about healthcare coverage" Oh, so a millionaire wants to pay the hospital $60,000 when his wife gives birth instead of having that mostly covered by health insurance? Makes sense... A millionaire wants to pay the full price of every visit to the doctor?...I can assure you the $50 copay check your mom writes for you to go get a checkup would be much higher without health insurance. Also, the other inane bullshit? Nah, I read the entire twitlonger...it's pathetic zoomer shit. Claims it's the healthcare facility's fault for not checking up on a patient regularly that was checked in 4 years ago. Yet says she could have reached out to him and wishes she had multiple times while watching his tweets over the past few months...So, a healthcare facility that he spent 1 week in kept him alive for an extra 4 years. But it's their fault they didn't do enough 4 years later when they were paid $13k for just 1 week....The entire post concludes that healthcare is overpriced and that bc they didn't follow up regularly for years after his treatment he killed himself. It's their fault.. That is just incredibly stupid.
2020-07-06 18:58
You're adorable. I'd put money on it that I was out of college, the first time, before you were out of grade school. I'd also wager I was out of college, the second time, before you were out of high school. I haven't been on my parent's health insurance since I was 26, but I guess I don't know how this works... I never once claimed a millionaire would want to pay completely out of pocket expenses, I said that they had the ability to reconcile those payments better than most people (I said it mattered far less to them, but I'm talking about their capacity to pay it, not their actual interest in the money). Insurance covers a certain deductible, and after that you're on your own (that's if they even cover it to start with, which they try to avoid if they can). Also, my copay is $20, but a standard visit would be about $100. I've been to this rodeo a number of times! But here's the deal, I can't get the same cancer treatments that my millionaire aunt can, because I don't have the money to pay for it and she does, regardless of insurance (because, hey, insurance doesn't always cover everything). That's a whole other thing, of course, but it illustrates my point. Also, the smart millionaires hate to spend money, so of course they don't want to dole out $60K. Further, while I don't actually disagree with you that a facility that only took care of you for a week shouldn't be required to check up on you 4 years after the fact, their outreach should've been better. Did they try to find him better aftercare? Did they attempt to give him resources to better help his transition back? They aren't responsible, but they didn't exactly help either (and reading her response to his experience, I kinda get his reluctance to trust in that system again). And, having had to go through this with people I know (including family), I have to sympathize with her feelings on the matter because our mental healthcare systems in the US are pretty lousy if you aren't willing to be proactive. She supposedly did reach out, but he didn't reciprocate. I sort of understand that scenario, she was his ex. That said, reaching out is only one part of a very large equation. When you don't trust a system, what else do you have? And I mean, how are you supposed to feel good about dumping $13K on healthcare when it didn't even address the issues? While some of it is needless blame, some of it is pretty reasonable expectation.
2020-07-06 20:42
Perhaps. You don't know what they did for him after the fact though. Neither do I. Do you honestly think though that an expensive facility like that wouldn't give him resources upon check out? I find that hard to believe. We also don't know if they did reach out to him afterwards. We also know that contacting patients who came in for 1 week, 4 years ago, is not something that likely happens anywhere in the world for any type of medical treatment. If you're on an e-mail list sure...but it'd be up to him to follow through on that. Point is...to blame the medical facility that he entered himself into 4 years ago for not helping him more, is the worst excuse I've ever seen in a suicide. It's projection of guilt. Delusion because of emotion. She "supposedly" did reach out. Yet in her twitlonger she says she regrets that she didn't reach out to him..."I have so much regret that I could have done something, since I, like many others who saw his tweets, realized he was not well and could directly contact him." Obviously it's no one's fault that this young man decided to end his own life. I have personally had 3 friends from high school end their own lives. All of them seemed far happier than me up until that point. Yet I've never dreamed of ending my own life when hardships came to me or my family. It's an extremely sad situation. But my entire point was that blaming the healthcare facility 4 years after the fact is ludicrous. Do people who beat cancer, then have it return, sue their medical doctors or blame the doctors who attempted to help them for not doing enough? No, they don't.
2020-07-06 21:15
isnt that the american dream?
poor guy had to waste 13k and got nothing in return, USA is such an embarrassing country when it comes to healthcare
 | 
Netherlands ___Snowy___
When it comes to anything I have no idea how people are proud of living in the usa
2020-07-06 01:01
 | 
United States Amerika!
Quality of life is better than the majority of europe Wages are high Influential country especially when it comes to culture and technology It makes sense that some people would be proud of the country their born in despite its problems
2020-07-06 01:26
if you are middle class and above then sure if not then not really norway, switzerland, austria, germany, denmark, sweden, finland, italy, france, luxembourg, netherlands, iceland, etc are honestly probably all better
2020-07-06 02:42
 | 
United States Amerika!
Well yeah no shit being poor in a country is gonna be worse The middle class and upper class in the us is some of the best in the world especially in the northern states and the new england states The us actually ranks higher in quality of life than almost every eu country except the Scandinavian ones and germany And in some states the quality of life is comparable to countries such as ireland, Switzerland and norway
2020-07-06 03:19
well yeah, that's they key difference being poor in any of the above mentioned countries doesn't completely fuck you, as you're somewhat 'protected' by the government my point was that being poor in USA = worse than being considered poor in a lot of eu countries, especially taking your healthcare and education into consideration but if you've got money then sure you got a decently high quality of life
2020-07-06 03:26
 | 
United States Amerika!
This is pretty agreeable although welfare in the us is alot higher than most eu countries Here's a good example of what healthcare should be done like in the us youtu.be/U1TaL7OhveM
2020-07-06 03:36
i'll watch it tomorrow, but yeah i agree it's not as simple as just copying what other countries have done as america and american society is very different compared to most eu countries
2020-07-06 03:48
nah, usa food = trash usa health care = trash usa education = trash usa etrics = trash, litterly it's a pincale of capitliasm and shows that ppl will do everything for more money and profit - even if that means hurt innocnet ppl, and im not sayging here about criminals but white collars, sales-men, lawyers, wall streets, corporations, doctors, self-help industry (funny that ppl that preach to helpy you are often the most dengenerates) etc usa politics = trash, but like most countires so i guess not a key factor
2020-07-06 04:52
 | 
United States Amerika!
USA food = trash +1 unless your in the south or the big cities USA healthcare =trash +1 USA schools = trash USA actually ranks #15 for the best education in the world but Ok
2020-07-06 05:29
and expensive as fuck, leaving you with huge debt as young adult, no thanks for such a gift for the start
2020-07-06 05:41
 | 
Sweden iNzaneX
wouldnt call it a gift it's more of a death sentence
2020-07-06 19:15
 | 
New Zealand rOtten_97
Influential in culture? Mate you have no culture with the amount of diversity you guys have. Everyone is different and lives differently, there are no century old traditions, no national foods (unless you count burgers), not a big history considering you guys have existed for under 300 years, no old and fragile infrastructures, no folklore, etc... But I agree on the technology part 100%
2020-07-06 05:05
Culture does not necessarily equal history.
2020-07-06 05:50
USA is a great country!* *when you are white *when you are healthy *when you are wealthy
2020-07-06 07:47
 | 
United States Amerika!
I'm black and make 60k a year with just a highschool diploma Asians and African immigrants on average are more successful than the average white person My parents were black and my dad worked in real estate while my mom was a teacher and together they easily made over 300k a year Well actually the middle class in the us makes more money than the majority of Europeans countries and putting into consideration the taxes are lower, cost of living is lower and jobs pay alot more in the us than they do in Europe your actually wrong Our problem is our healthcare and if your poor your basically screwed
2020-07-06 20:29
got 4 years in return apparently
2020-07-06 07:00
He was a millionaire. Didn't he have health insurance? Did his insurance not cover things like this? Now imagine what poor people have to suffer through
 | 
North America retard2k
Since he’s was a streamer, who are regarded as independent contractors by USA terms, he would have had to fund it himself so I doubt it.
2020-07-06 01:17
You truly are a retard...A Millionaire doesn't have health insurance because he is an independent contractor and doesn't have healthcare provided by his employer? How dumb are you? If that were the case, you wouldn't be such a fucking dumb Trumper against Universal healthcare in the USA. The reason there is no Universal healthcare in the USA is because of millionaires like reckful who don't want to pay a few extra thousand in taxes to help poor people obtain coverage. Of course he had health insurance...That doesn't mean he gets automatic weekly checkups on his mental health. He would still have to seek that out for himself. I guess when you're 16 and brainwashed by retard parents you miss these things.
2020-07-06 07:05
Health insurance in the US is very problematic. You can buffer things to an extent, but once you pass certain thresholds it becomes out-of-pocket expense. This is because many things are monetized in a very capitalistic fashion.
2020-07-06 01:34
Why someone on CS:GO website needs to talk about NA Healthcare? It's getting annoying pretty much
2020-07-06 00:58
anyone who defends the american healthcare system is a traitor to the american people
2020-07-06 01:02
 | 
United States Amerika!
BUT MUH QUALITY :))))
2020-07-06 01:31
leaf | 
Canada ZHF
NA omegalul
2020-07-06 01:02
we have insurance my mom about to give birth and the ambulance had to give her a 15 minute drive to the hospital 900 dollars for a 15min drive lmaoooo they told us the insurance didnt covered because the hospital was rejecting it joke healthcare
2020-07-06 01:03
did they make her pay for "contact time" right after baby was born? xd i saw that was a thing not sure if its nationwide
2020-07-06 01:10
That's a pretty common thing, friends of mine payed about $10k each for their two kids' births.
2020-07-06 01:24
and then she doesnt even get good maternity leave (if any) kekw :(
2020-07-06 01:25
and part of those expenses are to what, to "hold" your baby when it's born?? wtf
2020-07-06 02:50
 | 
Sweden iNzaneX
if that was the case i'd have the baby at home lujl
2020-07-06 19:17
 | 
Belgium lil_vodka
XAXAXAXAAXAX nice mens))
2020-07-06 20:12
In that case you might as well be giving birth in your dirt floor African hut. At least there you have the village witch-doctor to help you out. The point is, the US is not a first-world country
2020-07-06 20:42
lmao I just paid $750 out of pocket for a root canal, with insurance. insane how the same people who get screwed over by this inhumane, third world healthcare system people defend this shit.
Some (rightwing) people even defend low taxes on billionaires lol crazy world
2020-07-06 01:53
I heard that's also what could happen when you call a suicide hotline, yet every "woke" org/corporation spams those numbers everytime someone notable takes his own life
2020-07-06 01:14
That's the problem about the USA, I would like to live there but thought of sth happening to me and having to pay more thank $15k is really scary
2020-07-06 01:15
so then get good health insurance and u wont have to pay 15k...
2020-07-06 01:27
Nah they will anyway say "that ain't covered with your insurance" and make you pay
2020-07-06 01:29
 | 
United States Amerika!
Good health insurance that actually fucking covers you is like 2k a month Like the country is one of the best in the world but jesus our healthcare is fucking retarded
2020-07-06 01:32
leaf | 
United States Frotha
“Our” stfu
2020-07-06 01:34
 | 
United States Amerika!
Oh shit your back bro, why do you keep stocking me lmao
2020-07-06 01:41
stocking u
2020-07-06 03:26
OK | 
Peru TheJuan
+1 Communist spotted
2020-07-06 01:44
 | 
Sweden iNzaneX
2k lmfao, i rather pay taxes than that wtf
2020-07-06 19:18
i mean maybe if u have shit insurance but my insurance covers almost anything, all i pay is a copay which has never been more than $75. If i was to get like cosmetic surgery than yea id have to pay myself, but thats obvious...
i would legit stick to living in russia if i had an easy opportunity to live in na, everythings too fucked up lmao
2020-07-06 01:22
You would rather live in Russia than Canada or US?
2020-07-06 07:23
yes, thats what i said i'd rather have lower(?) living standarts (im 100% ok with how im living though) than having to deal with all of that sjw shit that u guys have
2020-07-06 16:40
 | 
United States Amerika!
lol that shits only in the western states the people who actually know shit are in the northern ones )))
2020-07-06 20:30
not for nothing, yes American healthcare is terrible but its not anyones responsibility to get him into a program or set up counseling but his own. He was a grown man, hospitals and dr's cant force that kind of treatment on u. Also yea he was a streamer, hes an independent contractor hes responsible for getting his own insurance just like any company. Again yes American healthcare is trash but this thread isnt proving anything and whoever typed that quote has 0 clue.
The point of this is that he wasnt able to make a choice about further treatment bass on whether or not he needed it, he had to make the decision based on whether or not he could afford it. If he was having money troubles at the time, treatment just wasn't really an option.
2020-07-06 02:21
are u retarded? do u know how rich he was? money was in no way an issue. Dont blame healthcare prices for this. People need to get more involved in the lives of their family and friends if u know they have a serious mental issue. I have a friend that is severely depressed and myself and another friend keep in contact with him every day just so he knows theres someone who cares about him. Stop the bullshit.
2020-07-06 03:24
It just serves as an example for how broken the system is. Imagine people who can't afford it.
2020-07-06 03:32
thats what medicaid is for...its free or discounted healthcare for people that cant afford it. Like i said i know the system isnt great but theres always a way. His family and friends failed him, it has nothing to do with healthcare. Theres no other way around it.
2020-07-06 03:40
It doesn't cover middle class people though, and they cannot afford it. Who also make up most of the population.
2020-07-06 03:42
except it most definitely covers middle class people, bc ive had to use it when i had a job that didnt offer insurance to their employees. You have 0 clue what ur talking about, pls stop. I dont even like our healthcare system but im not gonna blatantly lie about it like u lol
2020-07-06 03:52
If medicaid covers you, then you're not middle class lol
2020-07-06 03:53
According to the twitlonger, everland was doing really badly financially and searching for investors. Apparently he had $1.5 mil, but that was before starting on everland and he said that he lost $270000 on it in the first year. It's not unreasonable to think that money would affect his decision, especially when he paid so much for so little last time.
2020-07-06 03:45
so he had around 1.25million in liquid assets when he needed to see a doctor? Im not gonna argue any further after reading that. Its idiotic to think he didnt have money to take care of his well being...
2020-07-06 03:54
Lmao he paid $13k for 1 week in a ward, and had to live in a room with a woman that was drinking her own period blood.... US healthcare is a joke man....
2020-07-06 01:27
u think this doesnt happen in every country lol? u think everyone gets their own room in every country but america?
2020-07-06 01:32
probably not but we also wouldn't have to pay for it
2020-07-06 01:40
$13k for the elite suite, comes with crazy raving woman drinking her own period blood (free of charge)
2020-07-06 01:42
I mean, i got treated pretty damn well when I was in psychward... and yes, you would only be in a room with people that weren't clinically insane. 20€/day
2020-07-06 01:57
my brother was in a psych ward in 2001. he had his own room where we could visit him daily. he (or we) didn't pay a single dime, even though he was kept fed and being clothed and taken care of. not even for his medicine. so to answer your question: yes
2020-07-06 02:48
im only going to answer u and not the others who replied with the same thing u said....just bc u didnt pay the hospital bill the day u were treated doesnt mean u didnt pay for it lol. Where do u think ur taxes go? U pay 50-55% income tax, thats insanely high...everyone needs to stop saying that ur healthcare is free, its not.
2020-07-06 03:13
compared to $13K a fucking week? he was 18 back then, he didn't even have a job yet so he hadn't even been paying any tax for anything yet. the great thing with taxation is that "your" tax doesn't necessarily only pay for "your" benefits; it benefits everyone, even the less fortunate. even if some of our income is taxed it basically evens out and we won't have to pay out of own pockets in case some nasty shit happens what are you gonna do if you land in a fucking psych ward in the U.S. and you can't afford it? you're completely fucked what are you gonna do if you land in a psych ward e.g. denmark? well nothing, as it is automatically paid no matter if you've been jobless your entire life or have been paying taxes your entire life. i know you americans are scared of anything tax-related, but it's clearly a superior system for a well functioning society. i get that it's likely not possible to simply copy paste it into such a vastly different culture, but certainly it doesn't help that big coorporations such as amazon etc basically aren't taxed.
2020-07-06 03:45
i already said our healthcare sucks. Him not paying taxes doesnt mean shit, "our" taxes pay for everyone here too...what do u think medicaid is? Its free healthcare or discounted healthcare for people that cant afford it, paid by EVERYONE elses taxes. What are u gonna do if u end up in a psych ward in america and cant afford it? Ur gonna apply for medicaid and once u get accepted they are gonna backpay whatever bill it is u were applying to get help with. U have no experience with American healthcare so i dont know how u feel u can speak so strongly on the subject. Im not afraid of any discussion of any subject. How much more do u think u get paid so that ur insanely high tax rate is "evened out"?
2020-07-06 03:50
if we say that $13.000 a week is what it costs to stay at a psych ward in the US (according to that tweet), that means that for a month it's $52.000 but for arguments sake we're just gonna say $30.000. that's still $5000 more than what i get taxed in an entire year. $27.000 more if we compare it to the $52.000 total. my brother stayed at the psych ward for half a year, so in the U.S. that would be what, $312.000? im sure im missing some deductions and shit because if that is true then holy shit but that's more money than what i've been taxed for almost two decades. so i'd have to get taxed for almost two entire decades to make up for the money it costs to stay at a psych ward in the US for 6 months. dont know about you bro but i think i'm taking my chances with the taxation
2020-07-06 04:21
Also the thing he's describing only covers very poor people. Most people don't even qualify for it and have to pay out of pocket or get price gouged by their insurance company. If you're lucky, you get insurance through your job. But you're fucked if you get sick and lose your job.
2020-07-06 04:22
yeah medicaid i assume? basically if you're above middle class you can't get medicaid or am i wrong?
2020-07-06 04:23
Yeah pretty much For an individual, the limit is like $18k and for a family of four it's around $30k. Only about 28% of the population is within that range.
2020-07-06 04:27
u are wrong, as is the guy u replied to...
2020-07-06 04:32
again u are wrong, there are different levels of medicaid. You obviously have never dealt with it. I was making >30k and was still able to get assistance bc my job was not offering me insurance. stop spreading lies
2020-07-06 04:30
There are rare cases, but the vast majority of people do not get coverage. It's not a lie. Don't understand why people defend such a broken system, literally ripping people off.
2020-07-06 04:32
there cant be rare cases, its a system that goes by numbers. Im not defending the system, i already said it sucks. Im just not gonna agree with the false info u are giving out. Ive dealt with the system personally and I made more than what u are saying is the maximum and i had no trouble getting coverage. Yes there is alot of paperwork to fill out and hoops to jump thru but in the end its still coverage.
2020-07-06 04:34
It's not even false info, just because you cited a rare case. Majority of Americans do not get coverage.
2020-07-06 04:36
50-55 is only for those who earn huge money, most people pay something around 45 and those 45 cover a whole fucking lot of things with the after-tax salary still ending up being absolutely ok like imagine living in a country where basic higher education costs ~100k to get, having to pay for health insurancy monthly, having little to no social guarantees, having to save for your retirement and then talking shit about eu taxes smh
2020-07-06 03:54
u joined the convo late, i didnt talk shit about eu taxes. We were talking about healthcare. I merely said that there is NO WAY u can say ur healthcare is free and its getting tiring to keep reading it. The high taxes pay for healthcare, plain and simple.
2020-07-06 04:05
ah ok, sorry then just pointing out that high taxes are not as bad as some might think
2020-07-06 04:06
 | 
Sweden iNzaneX
50-55% tf did you smoke it's around 30%
2020-07-06 19:22
America is just a big joke.
All my friends who live in the US just legit travel back to Russia every once in a while to do checkups, or to get glasses or to get their teeth done and all that stuff. Flying across the world always ends waaaaay cheaper. It's is truly incredible how a first world country has the worst healthcare in the world
2020-07-06 01:42
 | 
Brazil TACOburner
I hope biden invest in public healthcare I can't imagine people don't calling an ambulance because they can't pay
2020-07-06 01:45
My god who cares about this guy. Obviously had major issues. 1 week at a ward is totally gonna fix him. It is not the wards responsibility to get people to see him. His friends just let him down. Bringing “NA healthcare” into this is absurd and you just sound like another baby.
2020-07-06 02:32
Thats exactly what i said, its not the hospitals responsibility. His friends and family let him down and now they wanna blame it on someone else. Thats all this world is, people not taking responsibility for themselves. I bet the family sues the hospital he was at years ago next.
2020-07-06 03:21
 | 
Canada gatssbyy
Same thing happened with Etika (rip) he got admitted and let out near-instantly when he was VERY clearly not in a great headspace.
2020-07-06 02:33
tbf i'd rather be let out than being stuck paying $13K a week rofl
2020-07-06 02:49
13k for a week in the looney bin? Man I would pay that if they gave me “sex therapy” with some supermodels but that doesn’t happen
2020-07-06 02:46
when i say na sucks ... its true ... im not bias or shit xD
2020-07-06 02:50
USA health system is just a fraud and scam. This is what happens when greedy politics don't care about their own people.
2020-07-06 02:55
 | 
Albania HLTV_God
Well.. since they pay less tax they can afford insurance? It's probably cheeper in USA then most other counterys
2020-07-06 02:55
Learn more
2020-07-06 03:16
 | 
United States Amerika!
He does kinda have a point Cost of living is alot lower in the us than in europe Wages are alot higher in the us than in europe (except lux) Taxes are significantly cheaper in the us But our healthcare cost are fucking ridiculous
2020-07-06 03:21
2020-07-06 03:18
USA spends most on healthcare than any country
2020-07-06 03:55
 | 
United States Amerika!
The us has some of the highest quality healthcare but it's expensive for us citizens to pay for it which is why it's so flawed
2020-07-06 04:19
It's not "high quality", it's made inefficient in order to cost more money because there's no competition you have no choice but to pay for most for garbage, more money spending does not mean better. they just give you many drugs to buy from their friends :D
2020-07-06 04:31
 | 
Russia goodjob
the problem with US healthcare is the fact that its neither private nor public the government has all kinds of regulations put in place and that makes it fucked in both private and public sectors it makes drug and procedures etc. cost too high but there are good types of insurances that you can get, you just have to look through it thoroughly and find one that you actually need
2020-07-06 04:38
This pretty much the problem with NA internet as well.
2020-07-06 04:40
 | 
Russia goodjob
yeah, i think the worst part is that in most places you basically don't even have any competing ISP's, you just have 1 or 2 at best though i've heard it getting better also i think it's a problem in many European countries as well. The amount people have to pay to have decent internet there is absolutely ridiculous
2020-07-06 04:48
like most things in na it is a huge scam, government enforced monopoly to take money from people and give it to jewish sponsors of the law makers it is so funny that there are americans who will defend their shit healthcare system and think it is capitalism :D they government spend more on healthcare than any other country, just a trick to get money from normal people and give it to jews
2020-07-06 03:55
The only healthcare you need in the US is a fucking GYM they're all dying from obesity fat cunts
2020-07-06 04:07
 | 
United States Amerika!
You guys are catching up to us tho 29% of people in the uk are considered fatasses
2020-07-06 05:31
That's just U.S.A
2020-07-06 05:46
this is why we are strong as we are now, why we rather than europoors are dominating the world. europoors rob ones who work hard on social production and give "comfort living, appropriate food, free hospitals" to anyone who dont work. they call this "humanity". so, if i dont work and i can live as long, healthy and respectable as others, why would i need to go to work? socialism is not "humanity". laziness and selfishness are the true "humanity". EVERYONE LIVES BY AND FOR HIS/HER OWN, this is what we inherit from ascendants billions of years ago.
2020-07-06 06:03
You should NEVER have to pay 1k+ after a suicide attempt. You should never have to pay for an ambulance, you should never have to pay for life saving (routine) surgeries. It's not about being lazy or whatever, not everyone can afford those raw prices at any given time. No one should have to die because they can't afford treatment, that should just be a blanket rule for every state that can afford it.
2020-07-06 06:25
free food, free house, free hospital, and then what? free sex? free drugs? WHY WOULD I GO TO WORK IF I CAN SLEEP ON BED AND GET ALL THOSE BY FREE?
2020-07-06 06:40
 | 
Belgium Miiyata
You are not getting all that for free you nonce
2020-07-06 07:48
Is this what smart people call a slippery slope fallacy?
2020-07-06 08:52
 | 
United States LJPixels
Then why should I as a taxpayer pay anything for your suicide attempt?
2020-07-06 19:03
Because providing mental health services creates a more stable and healthy society. Or just healthcare in general.
2020-07-06 19:20
 | 
Sweden iNzaneX
You and the rest of your country is the reason everyone sees the US as the shit it is. You're all egotistcial that cant see beyond your own desires, but when you need help you start complaining.
2020-07-06 19:28
Other then the fact that it makes it cheaper for everyone? Other then #134? Ambulances are expensive as fuck, and you'll probably need one eventually. It's like getting beat up while you're down, not good.
2020-07-06 22:13
and eu psych wards are better? lul
2020-07-06 19:17
3rd world country problems.
2020-07-06 19:32
u stupid jerman he has been like that for years
2020-07-06 20:30
Rooster
AVANT
AVEZ
Heretics
FaZe
Heroic
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.