Thread has been deleted
Last comment
leaf new locks
Brazil yahreallynvm 
any1 has these clips of this vid? the first one from the beginning of this vid where he lock on ct and the other at 0:42 when he locks in other 2 guys in a few seconds youtube.com/watch?v=7vMGkjBXWHs it looks like he doesnt care since others(dumb retard ppl) think this is just "suspicious" then he will keep doing ...
2020-07-07 15:55
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Flag checks out
2020-07-07 15:57
D0cC | 
Netherlands Flevo
Lol so true
2020-07-07 16:00
Be quiet mens, he may report u too
2020-07-07 16:11
oh no Jonathon E is coming for you . He already banned me twice , one is for saying the word "d0g" xD
2020-07-08 09:41
+1 kkkkkkkk
2020-07-07 20:46
true af, brazilians still mad lmao
2020-07-09 21:48
still mad?
2020-07-07 15:58
Brazillians literally obsessed with 16y/o kid its almost getting close to pedophilia rn
2020-07-07 15:58
i rly think we are beeing annoying af, but his crosshair movement is so weird idk why.
2020-07-07 16:05
check any demo of a pro and youll find these "locks" or even your own demo
2020-07-07 20:56
im not talking about locks, im talking about his way of moving the crosshair, its so robotic, it seems like his sense is 10, never seen someone alike him or xeppa (he has also huge sensi)
2020-07-08 01:54
flufluflu1 .. do you mean just like the video someone post about "Fallen's locks"?? Cause yeah, sure.. you gonna find 1 lock in 2 maps ... 3 locks in a year ... maybe 15 locks if you check every single demo from Fallen during his whole career (like the video someone post about Fallen, as it would prove something about false accusation) ... THATS THE POINT... what a couple of pros do during 15 years playing, this kid single kid do a way more in 1 single map!!! That's madness!
2020-07-08 06:44
whats wrong to be obsessed with someone that is cheating and nothing happens?
2020-07-07 16:06
bc all those clips are clues, not absolute proof I'm not saying that he's definitely not cheating and also think some clips were weird/suspect, but as soon as you got that mindset in your head you start to see only what you want to see and everything you'd wipe off with other players instantly becomes conclusive proof of sth - as long its not proven its only fair nothing happens - innocent until proven guilty
2020-07-07 16:11
it doesn't work that way, hes not using an aimbot hes using aimlock and its pretty easy to detect, I bet if he was using aimbot nobody would know and he wouldnt have so many clips then you could come up with this argument cuz aimbot on legit mode with some1 that understand about cs and have a good aim placement + gamesense would never be caught...the evidence is there, many and many clips...
2020-07-07 16:22
Doesn't change the fact that these are only clue, not proofs. Innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.
2020-07-07 16:25
only "clue" just for you, how they gonna prove if cheats are one step ahead? specially expensive ones...the only way to prove it is if someone on his team wants to cuz is it clear that they are also involved...
2020-07-07 16:44
there is still the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing, there is no 100% conclusive evidence to say he is cheating, you can be suspicious just like in a criminal case you can be a suspect but you cant be a criminal until you are PROVEN to be one. some of his clips are suspicious, others are just people not understanding CS properly like the mirage top mid with the awp one, the inferno one when he comes out of apartments and the one on overpass where he aims at a smoke were a nade just come out of, those arent suspicious but kept getting thrown around as "proof". like watching the video 0:41 not suspicious, wasnt even on the ct and cts do jump onto the bench so a pro has to watch out for that (this one is also not even leaf lmfao) 0:53 literally nothing wrong with the clip? like whats actually wrong with it? the guy connector shot at him so he knows hes there and its normal to wallbang that wood.... 1:14 he aims at both sides of the smoke then the guy gets hit so whats wrong with this, even if the guy didnt get hit its common to aim at a likely angle while a smoke is fading and Cts always play stairs... 1:40 whats wrong with this? 2:05 again whats wrong here? 2:15 normal wallbang also you can see the blue line singling that a ct has thrown a nade so the team knows someone is under scaffold and since he isnt visible its clear he is in that corner so its normal to wallbang that 2:28 nothing wrong with this clip again its not even leaf... 2:58 nothing wrong here 3:09 whats wrong with this clip? how is this even evidence? and again not even leaf 3:19 3 normal connector kills? no evidence here again 3:50 again nothing wrong here, gets the first kill then aims above the box at van incase of a trade 4:00 nothing wrong again 4:05 again nothing happens 4:27 again everything looks normal, so far i have been through over HALF the video and the only suspicious clip is the first one and its NOT EVEN LEAF
2020-07-07 17:47
im talking about the beginning of this vid and at 0:41 where xeppaa locked at 2 guys in a second, and yeah i forgot to mention thats not leaf but when they first appeared were both leaf and xeppaa...what about the others clips? you gonna tell me this is normal to happen? I know it happens but not so often that happens with both... you could be coming up with this argument if he was using aimbot but hes not, aimbot in someone's hand that understand about cs + have a good aim placement + game sense would never be caught and we wouldnt be here talking about them... lets not forget about the whole bets and odds things, the org is also involved just like the players
2020-07-07 18:07
but the problem is if you start looking at everything looking for aimlocks you will start seeing things and thinking they are locks when they aren't like you cant seriously be telling me the second one from xeppaa is actually an aimlock? its like a whole meter away from the player. and when you think something is suspicious try and disprove it try to think how it might be explained and i did that on the first one, it is common for Ts to look for a ct jumping onto the bench by connector. the other clips i watched (i put the times on all of them) not a single suspicious thing actually happens in them like at 3:06 whats actually wrong? and if people are going to tell me that they are "locking" when they get kills then i guess every pro must be cheating because they alll look like they "lock" when they get kills because pro's generally have very good aim...
2020-07-07 18:11
Im not looking for anything, Im just watching the clips and im not talking only about this vid i posted, the whole context since they played against mibr untill now... if you gonna see the radar, xeppaa was the third why would he aim to the bench????? you know how aimlock works right? you also understand that it can be used as an aim assistance and you can set up values to how your aim gonna work, heres my point : he killed that guy on conector with the aimlock button pressed ( to use as aim assistance) lets assume that at the same time he didnt release the button what happens next? your aimlock gonna work ofc because he was holding the button, and thats how the aimlock works if you hold the key you binded to aimlock your aim goes straight to the body, head ... not necessarily directly on the body, but HOW you set it and also if you hold or just press the button
2020-07-07 18:35
there can be a number of reasons why the third guy out would look at bench just a couple that would make perfect sense 1st instinct, these pro's play up to 10 or more hours of cs a day so most things happen on pure instictn, 2nd roles in a mid take, most pro teams have a setup when executing or taking map control, the setup could be first player fights con early then if no1 was there focuses on window, 2nd player focus is short and 3rd player focus connector rotate, 3rd nobody was far enough out to see if a player had jumped out of window meaning a player could be bottom mid and if there is a player bottom mid he could jump onto bench. again IF you think they are using aim assistance to get kills then EVERY kill will look suspicious you and you will see "locks" when there aren't any and even if i said ok have this clip call it fishy, every other clip i showed nothing fishy happens at all. this is literally a witch hunt now there is now, there is no 100% proof they are cheating. even the MIBR clips almost every single clip against MIBR (except the monster clip where he sprays smoke then it looks like a lock) can BE EXPLAINED.
2020-07-07 19:31
what else do you want? what kinda of proof? we cant expect that the anticheat just detect so easily and you know...we cant depend only on the anticheat, otherwise valve wouldnt have overwatch... cheats are one step ahead and were made not to be detected, specially the expensive ones... "again IF you think they are using aim assistance to get kills then EVERY kill will look suspicious you and you will see "locks" when there aren't any and even if i said ok have this clip call it fishy, every other clip i showed nothing fishy happens at all. " why why necessarily every kill? if you can turn on/off ???? basic recreations youtube.com/watch?v=kSdF0leF5nU translate comments, someone asked what cheater he used in the comments and they guy from the vid said "LC" aka leaguecheats feature FlickButton(also works as an aimlock there are more things to configure)" youtu.be/x-DGgfeU5wY?t=271 4:31
2020-07-07 19:50
the overpass monster smoke one is suspicious i admit that but the one on heaven is not, you do realize a nade come out of the smoke right? and he aimed at where the nade come from, its not suspicious. gyazo.com/4387a805cf21ab6dac97023276d142.. see the blue line? thats to signal on the demo that a CT has thrown the nade. its gotten to the point that if i found a clip of another pro that looked suspicious, did some editing to put leafs name on the clip and told you it was leaf you would say its evidence hes cheating.
2020-07-07 20:01
You continue to fit some random arguments to what you already think and want to think. Luckily no one who decides that in the end takes your biased opinion as a "proof". Like the others said: "innocent until proven guilty".
2020-07-07 17:49
you have to be retarded to think thats "easy to detect" because all of those clips might aswell be legit lol
2020-07-07 17:33
go watch some1 else pro pov and compare, r u for sure gonna tell me that is normal to happen? i know it can be legit too but so often?? its clear they are using to get info + using the aimlock as an aim assistance
2020-07-07 17:50
man u got destroyed
2020-07-07 20:48
i was? hes basically saying theres an explanation for each lock and of course there is ... there are some things you do and it’s normal and others you dont, you just dont do it all the time so often. this doesnt exist..but what people dont see is the general context, its normal to happen 1 maybe 2 times but a lot? nah... its not just a coincidence
2020-07-07 20:58
 | 
Brazil !nStinct
We doubt about flusha and he locked in ALL HIS CARRER the same times this guy locked in 2-3 weeks, please, brazilians fans are weird sometimes, but condone with a hacker, just to do memes with brazilians, is irrational. I care about e-sports, if it continuous, hackers will be trivialized.
mindset meu pau de óculos
2020-07-07 19:26
This is the reason for trials to happen. We think this hypothetical person did committed a crime, as the trial happens, we do not found unquestionable proofs, yet, it's possible to JUDGE, to RULE if this hypothetical person is or isn't GUILTY. BUT, nothing happened, not even an official note from the organization saying that they will investigate this case or even that nothing will happen and they're good. Lastly, the majority of brasileiros think that the amount of susp clips for itself actually ARE proof that they were cheating.
2020-07-07 22:59
if you did this to any pro, you would most likely have a similar outcome i havent seen any super suspicious stuff since the TeamOne match
2020-07-09 21:45
 | 
Brazil xaxaxaxax
16 is not the adult legal age in america? how can he be a kid? lmao
2020-07-07 17:07
18 is, but it's 21 for many things
2020-07-08 01:21
tbh fallen and flusha and other guys have been doing it this blatantly since 2015, i remember a fallen clip where he was standing there right next to stairs and aimed into the floor at the head of a guy who was running in CT for no reason youtu.be/PIxmavU9t7o dan m alert, its just the first video i found showing fallen doing exactly the same, you can look up hundreds of other videos youtu.be/iFoghstsEA0 shit like this happens every day
2020-07-07 16:00
So many weird locks... I'm waiting till the day they'll cheat against Liquid or some famous EU team to see how will it end.
2020-07-07 15:59
Most common pre-aim positions. They just anti-flash all the time. They are the next Astralis and will beat every T1 team when they will start to play LAN and unleash all their potential. TLDR why aren't they already banned? lol who knows.
2020-07-07 16:39
lmao
2020-07-07 17:37
flag doesn't check out maybe fakeflag?
2020-07-07 20:49
Not only Brazookas (with luv) are supposed to think Chaos are cheating :D
2020-07-08 09:34
What weird locks?
2020-07-07 17:22
liquid and top EU teams are better than mibr lmao dont compare them also liquid and top EU teams have been upset by worse teams before but there was no witch-hunt after
2020-07-07 20:09
Yes I'll compare cuz it has nothing to do with being good or not. I'm not talking about being upset, I'm talking about getting cheated.
2020-07-07 21:42
totally ignore the 2nd half "also liquid and top EU teams have been upset by worse teams before but there was no witch-hunt after"
2020-07-07 21:50
SK on it's prime got upset a lot of times but the BR community didn't accuse anyone of cheating cuz we didn't see a thing. It's not about a team getting upset, it's about a team getting cheated, if you don't think they cheat then there's no reason for you to respond me back.
2020-07-07 23:22
SK in its prime got up had hella excuses and their fanbases were always upset fuck u mean lmao i could make a legit argument that the prime SK leads the esports scene in most complains/upset fans
2020-07-07 23:23
Are we talking about cheat accusations or random complains? It's not the same.
2020-07-07 23:26
its somewhat the same, its the inability to accept a loss im not going to say leaf is innocent because he does have some fishy clips (not nearly as many as the BR fanbase makes it look like tho), but i can say as of rn leaf isnt guilty yet, and therefore these witchhunts the BR scene puts on him is completely unjustified (specifically gaules and his fanbase) as for specific cheat accusations, they are just another form of complaints so thats why i brought that up
2020-07-07 23:28
I'm just saying MiBR didn't just get upset, they got cheated, there's a difference and ofc it's my opinion, not a fact yet. Bro, you gotta understand that we will be mad cuz they fucked us up on the BRAZILIAN Major, do you know how big is that for us? It's not big, it's huge and obviously we'll be very mad. When will the witchhunt be justified? When VAC or ESEA accuse him for cheating? Do you really want us to wait for it? These anti cheats are trash, for less than 50$ anyone can cheat on these servers, we had to do something and will be doing it till we have justice.
2020-07-07 23:45
first of all MIBR who is to say MIBR would've done any better in the other group if they beat chaos GenG and 100T IMO would've both beaten MIBR and c9 would have a solid chance at them too, at best they move up maybe 1-2 spots and they would still be 7th in the NA ranking, do u really think if MIBR made the other group they would qualify to the playoffs and rekt everyone? no lmao, there's a reason why they got shit on in the better group, because they arent that good of a team, them not qualifying to the major is less about chaos and more about them being shit
2020-07-07 23:53
You can't predict what would've happen if MiBR was in the other group and doesn't matter if they are good or not, if Chaos is using cheats (almost sure about that) they got in the way of MiBR and that's all, what would've happen we don't know but as a fan I believe MiBR would have more chances and so do all of MiBR fanbase, that's why we are hating on Chaos rn.
2020-07-08 03:43
I dont how many proof people want. So many sketchy clips and none has decided to check his pc/ ban him. YoU CanT CHeaT On vAC SecUREd sERverS
2020-07-07 16:01
a sketchy clip does not equal proof
2020-07-07 17:27
and nobody will, org and players are involved... lets not forget about the whole bets and odds thing during that game against mibr...
2020-07-07 19:00
cringe
2020-07-07 16:01
 | 
Brazil urisco
stop it
2020-07-07 16:02
just get over it already
2020-07-07 16:02
I don't think leaf's cheating, but everyone knows xeppaa's cheating just watch the demo of one of their first games against Liquid on mirage, it's so obvious lol
2020-07-07 16:04
KEi | 
Poland Yomenik
stop it bra71l
Why would their aim lock be so retarded to lock right onto the players head everytime. Dont you think he would have better-coded cheats if he wanted to hide it?
*if* he wanted to hide it
2020-07-07 16:07
What are you imlying, that he uses shit cheats on purpose? Why would he do that?
2020-07-07 16:08
why spend more money on better cheat if no one gets banned anyway
2020-07-07 16:15
all cheats are the same, some have features that others dont, but it doesn't depend on how it was coded but how he uses and sets the values... aimlock it's not just used to get info you also use as an aim assistance
2020-07-07 16:58
cuz aimlock can be used to be an aim assistance too not only to get info as a wallhack
2020-07-07 16:29
 | 
Egypt Zykleee
Flag checks out
flag checks out
 | 
Portugal NabasKi
You guys are starting to piss me off, just leave him alone already.
 | 
Spain N0Love
> Locks on CT at 0:42 > Crosshair literally one metter away from him You Brazilians are the most butthurt ppl I've ever seen Jesus there's not even a legit clip just stop already harassing this kid ffs
?????????????????????????? you know that each feature in a cheat there are values ​​that can be changed and each value the aim works differently from others? or you just dumb enough to think that cheats are only aimbot and wallhack?
2020-07-07 16:13
lmao the first clip is already 100%. from stairs snapping to the head of a guy in ct while aiming at jungle. aimbot accel on 1 million, fov 360 degrees, no viz check. back in my day, this kid would have been put out with the trash where he belongs after 1 action like that, but of course this is csgo where cheating is allowed
2020-07-07 16:20
lmao csgo unfortunately became that, cheating is allowed and there are still innocent people like this guy on #19 can you believe he said that? dude... hes not even using an aimbot, no one would be here talking about him if he was using cuz aimbot in someone's hand that understand about cs and have a good aim placement + game sense would never be caught
2020-07-07 16:40
 | 
Germany ale_dev
If you're half-decent at the game (not trying to offend you here!) I suggest looking at a few of your own demos from time to time. Not just the highlights, but everything. I do that sometimes and it's absolutely hilarious how many fishy moments even I have in this game and I'm average at best. I'm not saying these guys are 100% innocent, but I give them the benefit of the doubt until it is proven they use cheats. And it's not my job to prove that. Also, if I were them, I would try to make my gameplay look as suspicious as possible after the recent accusation wave. Just for the lols
2020-07-07 19:52
ill tell you more, when i got banned here in some plataform in brazil(the most played) called gamersclub with over 138k cheaters banned, I filled out an unban request report and was unbanned soon after, I watched all the last 10 games I had played and had nothing, just one lock on a map of 10 played in just one round... i mean it cant be just coincidence...if it’s not my job, it’s not yours then who is it? anticheat? we cant expect that the anticheat just detect so easily ...we cant depend only on the anticheat, otherwise valve wouldnt have overwatch... cheats are one step ahead and were made not to be detected, specially the expensive ones... so you are saying after mibr all the others locks were just for fun "to look as suspicious as possible" ? doesnt make sense... you can't recreate these plays, each round is different and you couldn't do that much not even "for fun"
2020-07-07 20:32
 | 
Germany ale_dev
No anti-cheat software is obviously not enough usually. In this case, where real money is involved, it's the job of the organizers of the tournaments to ensure a fair playing field. They are pretty much the only people that have the tools at their disposal to do so. People tend to think they just don't care but it's ridiculous to think that. Imagine one of them gets exposed for knowing someone who uses these types of advantages or did not try their best to prevent it. Their business would be dead in an instant. The last point can actually be used for the players as well by the way. It's hard for me to imagine someone would risk their whole professional career to get an edge over their competition in this environment. It's their bread and butter after all and they certainly have enough skill to maintain their spot without some external assistance. Regarding the trolling: I never said that ALL of those "suspicious" (lets call it like that..most of the stuff that is usually posted as proof is not even that suspicious to me) moments are conscious trolling attempts. They do have other things on their mind after all. But sometimes, when not much is happening in the match, it might very well be a possibility that they try to look suspicious on purpose.
2020-07-08 10:02
man i wish i could play on this platform where ppl are actually getting banned for cheating because they aimed at heads through walls, and its even so good that if you file a request they will review your demos and unban you if you were falsely flagged by an AC that actually works. i would pay a lot of money for that. even if i would not be able to play sometimes it would be a much better experience than mm or faceit in eu.
2020-07-09 20:47
how didnt even lock on to one guy wtf are you talking about
2020-07-07 16:07
leaf skilled player but that is not normally, This very very insane....They need to check him pc and game.....Maybe he not cheating but maybe he using the game deficit ...and this cant seem on game screen..He needs to check-up...leaf using game deficit on PRO scene ,ON BIG Events.Maybe everyone dont knows him trick.He incredible....I want to ask his where is the comming of your skill's ?
2020-07-07 16:08
flag checks out
2020-07-07 16:10
is really funny how the caster reacts like assuming it isnt normal to kill one con an look to window... they never played cs and it checks out i guess
2020-07-07 16:13
they dont get invited back for next event if they talk about it, but sometimes they will slip up and say something like "oh wow [player] just locked on there" or "that looked robotic" but its in a way that they can claim it was just a phrase they used and didnt mean the player is literally cheating. i cant even blame them for it for wanting to keep their job.
2020-07-09 20:53
literally only one was lil bit sus every other clip is explainable and the caster is literally retarded, he sounds like silver saying globals are cheating
2020-07-07 16:18
+1
2020-07-07 20:52
he doesnt stop locking through walls man its like round after round after rounds nonstop
2020-07-07 16:19
Lekr0 | 
Sweden Onkov
BR brain cant handle loss nothing new to see here
2020-07-07 16:24
We been losing since 2018 and thats the only time we call some team cheating.
2020-07-07 17:09
cringe
XD why is he laughing lmao he still thinks that they are hacking?
2020-07-07 16:36
still triggered cuz furia and mibr cant qualify for the major in na qualifiers? xD
2020-07-07 16:37
flag doesn't check out
Man, that's pretty normal even when I play mm and I'm only LEM
2020-07-07 16:41
closed after first clip
2020-07-07 16:43
 | 
Portugal DeviphZ
4:00 xeppaa does the most common prefire ever and he says "What's this?"... dude this caster as at least 10h on csgo? He can't even strafe that the caster says something.... this video is pure comedy... ez views tho
2020-07-07 16:55
just pay attention on the locks and not whats the caster is saying
2020-07-07 17:20
 | 
Portugal DeviphZ
I didn't see any lock, just stop complaining and accept that mibr played like shit and lost because of that...
2020-07-07 17:24
just poay attention on the locks and the suspicious stuff, not what logic or your csgo experience is saying
2020-07-07 18:52
 | 
Portugal DeviphZ
I didn't see any lock, just stop complaining and accept that mibr played like shit and lost because of that... I watched it all, i watched all the clips before... still can explain them all(not counting that monster clip in overpass, but that is not the first time and it will not be the last time it happens to someone)...
2020-07-07 18:54
it was sarcasm men
2020-07-07 19:35
still crying because mibr lost vs them AHAHHAHAHAHA
2020-07-07 16:57
0/8
2020-07-07 17:01
Coffee | 
Netherlands p2dr
it's not even leaf in the parts you mention dud
2020-07-07 17:02
its not, i forgot to mention... but when they first appeared were both xeppaa and leaf with these locks
2020-07-07 17:20
The locks are always after his spray.
2020-07-07 17:03
most people flick away after a clip lmao
2020-07-07 20:54
Maybe but leaf is the only one that flick to someone head on the wall with so much consistency
2020-07-07 22:28
 | 
Asia loveall
stop it now it is becoming annoying also clips in the match vs mibr were fishy but this is the dumbest video even if you watch your demos many times your crosshair will move across the enemy you cant see
2020-07-07 17:04
Isn't there a video showing that on inferno the player wasn't rendered with his 'lock' and that he was waiting for the swing from the site? Except for 1-2 sketch clips which happen every once in a while they can all be explained and disproven.
2020-07-07 17:06
Technically speaking that video isnt proof he wasnt cheating because spinbot for example works on unrendered people but yeah all they have is few sketchy clips and cry.
2020-07-07 20:44
idk how spinbot works but yeah a few explainable clips and they cry
2020-07-07 22:04
This is deffinition of witchunt the clips show up because almost every cs player who speaks portugeese is convinced he cheats so they see it everywhere...
2020-07-07 22:07
How come I know the flag 'fore I enter into the thread.
2020-07-07 17:06
because bra71L kkkkkkkkk
2020-07-07 20:55
If you have decent pc good sense game and good team calls , most plays in this video are normal for me, i really liked to watch the teamspeak of chaos for more evidence about what i said
2020-07-07 17:16
to post this here, these gringos will always be against us Brazilians, no use, they are all really shit.
2020-07-07 17:11
reported racista
2020-07-07 18:52
 | 
Panama Bill_Bait
Another Brazilian, another salty thread. No major for you
2020-07-07 17:15
 | 
Andorra chill_sage
flag checks out
2020-07-07 17:16
leaf skilled player but that is not normally, This very very insane....They need to check him pc and game.....Maybe he not cheating but maybe he using the game deficit ...and this cant seem on game screen..He needs to check-up...leaf using game deficit on PRO scene ,ON BIG Events.Maybe everyone dont knows him trick.He incredible....I want to ask his where is the comming of your skill's ?
2020-07-07 17:18
 | 
Poland garnekH
First, check your english book
2020-07-07 19:54
that's a meme bruh, a copy pasta
2020-07-07 20:02
 | 
Poland garnekH
k didn't knew bout that
2020-07-07 20:05
didn't know* bro u literally just criticized somebody's english
2020-07-07 20:11
 | 
Poland garnekH
xd
It's normal, I always aim on the wall just for fun.
2020-07-07 17:18
you wouldn't know what antiflash is since they don't use utility on bra71L servers and because you're gold nova
2020-07-07 20:57
Yes, pretty sure is that.
2020-07-07 22:29
That first new Xeppaa clip lol, if anyone at this point thinks that that guy is legit then he's just a delusional retard
2020-07-07 17:35
according to this dude living in a tree I must be a locker too, but my movement is just messy, nothing to see there
2020-07-07 17:38
flag checks out
2020-07-07 17:38
0iq bye
2020-07-07 17:40
Not really, the first aimlock is very blatant, and it's been way too many "coincidences" by now
2020-07-07 17:47
you dont know how an aimlock works
2020-07-07 18:44
Stop it mibr fan boy......
2020-07-07 17:43
 | 
Turkey Froxlol
just ban this cheaters wtf valve . Chaos should kick them all
2020-07-07 17:43
Flag checks out.
2020-07-07 17:44
csgo is rotten to it's core. why are people surprised? this has been happening since the beginning, there are lots of cheaters in the professional and semi-professional scene
2020-07-07 17:48
So funny to watch these guys pretending it's all normal kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
2020-07-07 17:48
 | 
Portugal joaosenra
Its normal everyone locks throw the wall in this days, xeppa and Leaf ARE CLEAN they are the new best players in the world mark my words better than ZywOo
2020-07-07 17:49
If everyone is cheating, no one is cheating.
2020-07-07 18:05
 | 
Brazil pooternd
enough dude, who cars if this guy cheats or not
2020-07-07 17:52
anyone who cares about the integrity of the game?
2020-07-07 18:36
nice one, others will see this as an open door, an advantage... "no proof, no ban" LMAO and hes not even using an aimbot, otherwise we wouldn't even be here talking about him, aimbot in someone's hand that understand cs/cheats and know how to set up + Have a good aim placement + game sense would never be caught...
2020-07-07 18:47
expected from brazil
2020-07-07 18:47
bra71l*
2020-07-07 20:59
flag checks out
2020-07-07 19:08
 | 
Indonesia rezrex
expected from bra71L
2020-07-07 19:13
There isn't even one sketchy clip in this video
2020-07-07 19:13
 | 
Estonia RopzTop1
expected from idiot
2020-07-07 19:14
Why u guys still mad , it's been more than 2 weeks and yet you're here crying about it. A bunch of fallen riders
2020-07-07 19:14
 | 
Bulgaria gosholin
ok but who asked?
2020-07-07 19:15
xeppa lmao,that was clear aimlock :D
2020-07-07 19:17
yeah and theres a lot of ppl here saying its not, they dont understand how aimlock works and that can also be used as an aim assistance, thats why at 0:41 after he killed one in conector with the button pressed he locks on 2 more
2020-07-07 19:22
yea
2020-07-07 20:10
nt fakeflag
2020-07-07 21:00
br/8
2020-07-07 19:17
 | 
Brazil zzzzzzznt
oh shit, here we go again
2020-07-07 19:18
your just mad because mibr is out of majors. your team lost get over it
2020-07-07 19:22
honestly... if you guys not going to comment something useful please just stfu, dont comment nonsense, I'm trying to get to another point... others will see this as an open door, an advantage... "no proof, no ban?" cheats are one step ahead and were made not to be detected, specially the expensive ones... and if he was using aimbot we wouldnt even be here talking about that, cuz aimbot in someone's hand that understand cs/cheats and know how to set up + have a good aim placement + gamesense and know how to cheat as legit as possible would never be caught
2020-07-07 19:34
best cheater ever
2020-07-07 19:33
Please brazillians stop proving that you dont play CS:GO, you're just blindly attacking someone because your home team lost. This is getting really stupid.
2020-07-07 19:37
every day another braindead brazilian digs up some ridicilous clip where someone on that team randomly aims near an opponent through a wall and takes that as proof of cheating. it's just sad at this point.
2020-07-07 19:39
Watched first two clips from the video and didnt bother watching the rest. Its obvious that the one who made this video is braindead. Second clip reminds me this clips.twitch.tv/CulturedDiligentCakeCmon.. s1mpe is cheating too i guess
2020-07-07 20:24
no proof, no ban
2020-07-07 19:39
I've coined a new term: RSS aka Retard Spectator Syndrome. Basically, there's a psychological tendency amongst plebians (and you see this all the time, even in MM), that when you convince yourself that someone is cheating, everything they do becomes suspicious. You WANT to believe you are right and your brain will desperately try to convince itself of it through sheer stupidity that you'll be oblivious to. You can do this with pretty much any player. If you watch a demo of any pro player without looking at their names, 100% guaranteed the plebian will find tons of suspicious clips. Replace the names of anyone, like Fallen or Flusha or Zywoo with "Leaf" as you watch a match, and the HLTV servers will crash with the surge of brazillian cheating clips. RSS aka Retard Spectator Syndrome.
2020-07-07 19:45
LOL just rename it Brazil Brain Syndrome
2020-07-07 20:37
So many words to express this poor's man opinion? And the answer is just no, you cannot find clips of Flusha , Fallen and Zywoo that are like this. . That's just a dishonest argument you xenophobic people made up and started reproducing without having any good sense on what you are talking about, pro players aim do not behave like Leaf's, it is just completely different.
2020-07-07 22:47
Found another one with RSS And yeah, they DO. Infact other pro players look far more suspect, you just don't realize this cuz you're braindead. If you spectated other players without their name tags, or if I showed you demos of them but put Leafs name instead of theirs, all you BR hive mind will jump on it and flag a clip from every round lmao
2020-07-08 16:20
 | 
Ukraine YUR4S
Bra71lians still mad
2020-07-07 19:54
chaos only cheats against brazilians so 0/8
2020-07-07 20:14
Watched first two clips from the video and didnt bother watching the rest. Its obvious that the one who made this video is braindead. Second clip remins me this clips.twitch.tv/CulturedDiligentCakeCmon.. s1mpe is cheating too i guess
2020-07-07 20:19
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? oh god... idk if i should answer this one here
2020-07-07 20:45
go ahead
2020-07-07 21:03
watched the whole video, there was literally not a single suspicious clip in there, what a waste of time.
2020-07-07 20:21
get a grip.
2020-07-07 20:21
good flag
I really taught it was a bait, but brazilians/mibr fans just keep impressing me how sad their life is and an iq below 67.
Thought you were talking about hair locks, who is leaf ?
 | 
Finland hermion
None of those clips were sus
2020-07-07 21:01
here is some new prroof youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
2020-07-07 21:02
I've coined a new term: RSS aka Retard Spectator Syndrome. Basically, there's a psychological tendency amongst plebians (and you see this all the time, even in MM), that when you convince yourself that someone is cheating, everything they do becomes suspicious. You WANT to believe you are right and your brain will desperately try to convince itself of it through sheer stupidity that you'll be oblivious to. You can do this with pretty much any player. If you watch a demo of any pro player without looking at their names, 100% guaranteed the plebian will find tons of suspicious clips. Replace the names of anyone, like Fallen or Flusha or Zywoo with "Leaf" as you watch a match, and the HLTV servers will crash with the surge of brazillian cheating clips. RSS aka Retard Spectator Syndrome.
2020-07-07 21:03
flag checks out
2020-07-07 21:10
i'm surprised
2020-07-07 21:12
>>Title calls out leaf locks >>OP actually calls out Xeppa in the thread Pepega First clip at the start Xeppa is looking to his left to make sure nobody is in CT Second clip you point out (0:42) he literally doesn't even lock on to either of them. I repeat he doesn't LOCK ON to EITHER of them. This is honestly sad to see from the community. You don't even need to land on the character model through a wall anymore to get called sus you just need to have your crosshair placed around the model and people will call hacks. Thank god MIBR aren't going to Rio Major, they would find a way to unleash their weaponized fan base onto someone who doesn't deserve it
2020-07-07 21:23
maybe the community are calling hax so fast because there actually are a fuckton of cheaters
2020-07-09 21:27
chaos so popular, every bra71lian watches their games
2020-07-07 21:43
 | 
Lithuania OGScales
flag checks out
2020-07-07 22:09
Whoever made this video is an autistic brazillian
2020-07-07 22:13
LET IT GO BRAZILIANS HES NOT CHEATING
2020-07-07 22:41
flag checks out
2020-07-07 22:48
In the first clip, which is xeppa, he literally tries to plant open for ct after the lock. Why would he do that, if he knows someone is there already ^^? Just stop already :D
2020-07-07 22:51
because it would be even more blatant if he used the info after accidentily locking straight onto the guys head through a pretty thick wall? do you even get how cheaters think?
2020-07-09 21:21
So, let me get this straight. He's about to jump from tetris to stairs, and then he accidentally press his aimlock key, which goes for a guy through a thick wall and not a the guy right next to him. It makes absolutely sense. And then after he decides to plant open so people don't think he cheats. I think you are the one too stupid and selfish to understand that other people actually get good a game because they invest time into it. This witch hunt is exactly the same that has been on people like flusha, ropz, fallen, s1mple and so on, and it's getting super tiring to watch.
2020-07-10 03:09
 | 
France Vipair
Nothings suspicious /closed
2020-07-07 23:13
 | 
Brazil Arishock
flag checks out
2020-07-07 23:18
 | 
Europe cyes
it seems this kid and his teammates never stop. lol 2020 such a weird year. using cheats in online tournements is legal now? :D
2020-07-07 23:24
it has been for many years
2020-07-09 21:04
the only weird clip ive seen from leaf is the one on overpass where he snaps onto the guy behind monster tunnel. anyone have an explanation for that one yet?
2020-07-08 00:22
fleg cheks out
2020-07-08 00:23
Just stop crying, shitty mad Brazilians. Learn to step up after losing games, that's all. If he had cheated, he would have been banned.
2020-07-08 01:18
 | 
Brunei cyLoL
+1 it’s sad that they still on about this
2020-07-09 20:51
Dont give attention to these brazilians please ty.
get a life holy shit
man, stop it, pls.. stop crying man.
2020-07-09 20:55
you cant cheat on vac secured servers
2020-07-09 21:52
Gambit Youngsters
ALTERNATE aTTaX
Syman
Tikitakan
Ground Zero
Rooster
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.