Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Merkel rekt Trump and bolsonaro
 | 
Germany Verfassungsschutz 
2020-07-08 20:31
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Magisk | 
United States JeyyR
Didn't WHO spread the lies and disinformation first tho?
2020-07-08 20:33
Yes they did but that does not justify trumps lies
2020-07-08 20:34
Magisk | 
United States JeyyR
I never said it did. But the organization which is supposed to help countries unite in fighting began the pandemic with lies and disinformation which made it much harder for countries to trust the information they are given and in turn made it more difficult for many countries to fight the virus off. But again, I am not justifying anyone's lies, I am just saying that we should start at the source
2020-07-08 20:36
when did they lie tho
2020-07-08 20:35
everytime they said something about china
2020-07-08 20:35
for example?
china is good(lie)
2020-07-08 20:43
source?
2020-07-08 21:29
trust me bro
2020-07-08 21:32
dont be lazy
2020-07-09 17:52
This has nothing to do with being lazy
2020-07-09 17:53
 | 
Denmark Notallama
They play into China's supposed fake numbers and participated in excluding Taiwan from membership. What the populist lovers don't really get is that WHO is not really in a position of power to direct state politics on that scale in the first place.. and anyone with a working brain realize an agency like WHO has no ability to act on behalf of Trump's foreign policies to a point where they will hold China accountable or choose which states are soverign. It all comes down to the United Nations, which WHO is a direct agency of, where Trump chose to withdraw funds and play a much more anonymous role instead of tackling these issues in the first place. All the fingers point back to Trump.
2020-07-09 17:02
device | 
Denmark JKTP
WHO also doesn't support Palestinian independence or Kosovo's independence (Until recently). They don't support countries, not because of morality but because of funding. They support israel because of US, they support PRC because of well the PRC. WHO is still a business. New studies concluded that China weren't lying about there numbers, there drastic and sometimes insane way of preventing the virus, was cruel yet effective. They also like Japan have many masks on hand and gave out government funded masks. They also have similar culture to Japan, they bow instead of shaking hands etc. I agree with the rest :D
2020-07-09 17:10
 | 
Denmark Notallama
WHO supports whichever state the UN chooses to support, because they directly represent the UN. The WHO does not have their own leaders on foreign policy. I think a lot of the critique is somewhat reasonable, but it's the UN you need to put your blame at. Not WHO as an agency.
2020-07-09 17:12
device | 
Denmark JKTP
I mean yeah that's true, but i just descriped the UN.
2020-07-09 17:19
when they said that it cant be transmitted human to human after china told them :DDDDDDDDDDD
2020-07-09 18:12
you mean they "Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel" 1. How is that the fault of the WHO? 2. What if they didn't find any clear evidence for human-to-human at this point? Things can change. I see nothing wrong here.
2020-07-09 18:16
they didnt lie they just dont judge they sponsors why should they do that ... and it acutally doesnt help in fighting the flu to blame someone for it they did they job and warned, informed and given advices about the flu and there some asian and eu countrys that handed the flu pretty well so blaming it on WHO makes no sense at all
2020-07-08 21:39
they gave disinformation about the virus misleading people to believe that the virus was much less serious than initially thought. if that's not their fault then idk who's it is because every single country looked to WHO as the source of good information on how to handle this novel virus
2020-07-09 04:31
How exactly? What disinformation did they publish?
2020-07-09 13:53
Just to make this clear: Germany relied heavily on the information given by the WHO. Germany uses their experts to determine how to use that information. Germany almost perfectly managed the corona outbreak. So, where exactly is the WHO spreading lies, that lead to poor mismanagement? Every single country that couldnt properly deal with it are countries with dumbfuck leaders that doubted everything and actively fought against the WHO instead of the virus. You have to be a special kind of dumb to blame the WHO instead of your president, Donald Trump. I remember how people tried to act like the WHO said that the virus cant be transmitted from human to human, when in fact they said, they dont have definitive evidence and a couple of days later they enough evidence to speak out on it. So if Trump thinks he is intelligent enough to judge for himself instead of listening to his experts, that are in close contact with the WHO, who is to blame here?
2020-07-09 16:53
Blame one guy for the conduct of 300 milli. smart play Jerman
2020-07-09 16:55
I dont blame Trump for everything, I blame Trump for not properly using the power he has to effectively deal with corona. I cant blame the sheep for following the shepherd, I blame the shepherd.
2020-07-09 16:59
you dont understand the "power he has". three branches of government, one of which does everything they can to stop him. tried shutting down the travel to and from china, got called a racist for it, then was told he shouldve done more. You can't blame the one shepherd when there is not one singular shepherd with the power to control all of the sheep
2020-07-09 17:02
He wanted to shut it down before there was any concern. Also you are so blind if you cant see the many things Trump has done that are really bad for fighting corona. I dont care how much power other branches have, the fact still stands that at no point he followed what experts adviced for. I mean, even while he wanted the travelban with china, he went out calling it just a flu, how does that even add up? But feel free to show the video where Trump argueswith the democrats and advocates for things the experts have said, while the dems advocate against it. It simple never happened and you cant find proof of it. Even your example with the travelban is false here, as those experts only started advocating for thet travelban when they had actual proof of it working out. How come that all the countries that closely worked with china and the WHO have dealt with corona alot better than countries like brazil, USA etc that had leaders that instad tried to disgrace china and the WHO? Feels fucking weird man. Nwo go and compare yourself to south korea and tell me what a great job the USA did: youtube.com/watch?v=wkDYkYpY8H0
2020-07-09 17:10
there was concern. this was right about when rumblings of coronavirus started in china. so was the rest of the country. democratic leaders in congress literally told people to go out to Chinatown and be with people and not to let the fear stop you from going out. you're pretending like this was a belief uniquely held by Trump and it wasn't. The reason the US has not dealt with coronavirus well is because a large portion of the population does not sit around and let the government tell them what to do. I personally know many people that at no point listened to any experts or government rules about coronavirus. you obviously don't know the culture here but many people believe freedom here means that you do not have to sit inside all day bc the government said so. or you dont have to wear a mask just bc the government said so. The simple nature of the united states makes it nearly impossible for this type of thing to be controlled because people do not just lay down and do whatever the government says regardless of the risks. So no matter what Trump had said there would still be millions of people who would have disregarded it anyways. Just like they did when all the experts told them to wear masks and social distance. That is just the culture in the US and obviously you wouldnt and dont understand that. That is why it is ridiculous what you said about shepherds. There's 300 million sheep and very few of the sheep listen to the shepherds to begin with and the one's that do all follow different shepherds. Stick to Germany, you obviously know the country much better than you understand the nature of the United States
2020-07-09 17:17
factcheck.org/2020/04/trumps-false-claim.. Get your facts straight instead of echoing Trumps twitter. Do you even do research to the shitty claims you make? How do you blindly believe that without at least googling it for 30 seconds? This is a pretty disgraceful display of exactly how Trump managed to fuck this all up. Not even was his response shit, he also lied about many things to make it appear like others are doing so much worse. And again: as soon as experts said that travelbans are working and are really helpful, every country that listened to them immediately followed that advice. Trump didnt. He let the borders open for alot longer. "The reason the US has not dealt with coronavirus well is because a large portion of the population does not sit around and let the government tell them what to do." Weird that so many people 100% followed the shit Trump said which actually led to it becoming worse and worse. How can you stand hee saying people dont blindly follow the government, when in fact so man follow Trumps exact words. His words obviously have a huge influence and your degenerate president gave off all the wrong clues and words to deal with a pandemic. If the sheep are dumb enough to not wear a mask, why on earth would the shepherd go and support it instead of listening to experts and spread the correct words? What kind of bad leader you have to be? You basically just explained to me that many americsn are irrational and dumb and followed a leader that is just as dumb, which resulted a completely failed way of dealing with a pandemic. Literally defending a dumb mindset that cuased all this shit in the first place. PS: An appeal to nature is a logical fallacy anyways, so I dont know what you wanna tell me with "the nature of the United States". And even if it wasnt, why dont you criticize it, when its clear that this is the source of shit going own now?
2020-07-09 17:28
The fact check literally has the quote I am referring to where she urges people to come out to Chinatown: Precautions have been taken by our city. We know that there is concern surrounding tourism, traveling all throughout the world, but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hope that others will come. It’s lovely here. The food is delicious, the shops are prospering, the parade was great. Walking tours continue. Please come and visit and enjoy Chinatown. Many Americans are irrational and dumb. I agree with that completely and to a degree that was my point. And you're generalizing the population. A large portion do not follow 100% of what Trump said. You are referring to a fanatic group that takes his word as gospel. That is not "many" people out of the 300 Million in the US. If anyone is dumb enough to listen to a former reality TV star as their source of medical information then that is dumb. But that was not the majority of the US. And again, I don't think Trump handled it well. But I do think that you coming in and attempting to shove all the blame onto one guy is ridiculous. I think Trump did a great deal of harm in how he handled the coronavirus. Do I think someone could have stopped the spread in the US? No. But you sit here and try religiously to blame one guy for the actions of 300 million like he has full control over the entire country. That is ridiculous. That is retarded. And that is misinformed. So before you go crucifying anyone who does not agree with your deluded idea that Orange man bad, how about you slow down and realize that while I am saying it is not entirely his fault, I am most certainly not saying he did nothing wrong and none of it was his fault.
2020-07-09 17:35
Yes, she said people should go to chinatown aka dont fear going there, because chinatown doesnt have an increased chance for corona compared to other places. She tells you and everyone else, that you shouldnt fear people because of this virus, but instead listen to experts (for example travelbans). So how exactly was it bad for people to go to chinatown? Can you point me to any source that proofs it was a bad thing, especially at that time? What Trump said on the other hand made it seem like she said people should gather and that there is no risk at all, which she never said. Pelosi also vehemently later advocated for staying at home, as soon as experts actually advocated for it aswell, so why didnt Trump do that? Also you are literally one of those Trumpfolowers that keeps defending him and blames the opposition, when democrats have mostly stayed with what experts said. How does that make sense? "If anyone is dumb enough to listen to a former reality TV star as their source of medical information then that is dumb" So why do you continue to defend the criticism I and many other people have about Trump? Why cant you just straight out say, that what he advocated for was bad in all of this and that it would have been helpful, if he pushes the ideas of the experts instead of coming up with completely unfounded stuff? " Do I think someone could have stopped the spread in the US? No." Nobody can STOP the virus and nobody ever claimed thats the case. Its about a proper response to the virus and the pandemic. If the president of the USA and the people in his party would have spread the word of experts and actually used the power they have to follow that advice, 100% the virus would have spread alot slower and would have infected alot less people which would have resulted in alot less deaths and would have meant, that the USA wouldnt be struggling as hard as they do now. What you do is saying many aemricans are dumb and because thats their nature, the president should be dumb aswell instead of acting against it, when every fact points there. Ofc its not his fault alone, but he still is the president as he didnt act accordingly. I think enough has been said, you can have the last word if you want, I wont reply I think.
2020-07-09 17:46
trying to argue with nacionalist muricans, lol, good luck
2020-07-09 17:53
device | 
Denmark JKTP
It may look like that on paper but about 30% of americans will follow trump religously. This was proven when he posted "Bleach can cure coronavirus" multiple people died and even more went to the hospital. Things he did wrong: - Blaming china - Early on calling it fake news and downplaying effects - Locking down too late - Instead of using Japan as the ideal way of doing it, he pointed to Sweden - Focusing on culture war instead of pandemic - Removing obama care leaving 40 million americans without healthcare - Not doing what germany did (State paying business for closing, State payed paychecks etc.) There's more. Might i remind you that the american GDP per capita is 62k while germany's is 47k.
2020-07-09 17:18
Another person who does not fully understand American culture telling America how to control Americans. Wild. He never once said bleach can cure coronavirus, I challenge you to find that exact quote from him. To respond to some of the things you say he did wrong: Everyone, on both sides of the political aisle in the United States downplayed the coronavirus at some point. Secondly, like I mentioned to the other guy in #82, forced lockdowns will not work in the United States. Too many people take their freedoms too seriously to allow a government to force them to stay inside. It's what America was built off of and many people see forced lockdowns as oppression of freedom. The culture war thing is retarded. Do you really think Trump wanted a culture war? Do you really think that is something he wanted to focus on in an election year? Lastly the US did try small business loans and stipends from the government. But all you're doing with that is taking tax money from the people and giving their money back to them. It would be like me charging you $3000 a year, and then one year saying "hey, here's $750 since you have no job". It's literally giving you back a fraction of the taxes you already pay while increasing future taxes in the process. Millions of checks were sent out, some to people who were dead. My sister, age 17, who pays no taxes and was not eligible for a check, got a check. State payed paychecks or whatever you want to call it, are funded by the very people receiving the checks and was wildly mishandled in the US. Once you realize you'll be repaying the money you received and more, it makes no sense for anyone except free-loaders.
2020-07-09 17:26
"He never once said bleach can cure coronavirus, I challenge you to find that exact quote from him." Go and hold yourself to the same standards and explain these words of yours: " democratic leaders in congress literally told people to go out to Chinatown and be with people and not to let the fear stop you from going out." Go and find me that exact quote please ;D
2020-07-09 17:30
"Precautions have been taken by our city. We know that there is concern surrounding tourism, traveling all throughout the world, but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hope that others will come. It’s lovely here. The food is delicious, the shops are prospering, the parade was great. Walking tours continue. Please come and visit and enjoy Chinatown." Nancy Pelosi on February 24th
2020-07-09 17:35
February 24th. At that point the USA had 50 confirmed cases. So you are saying at that time it would have been harmful to go to chinatown or that there was evidence its harmful? Or what exactly was it AT THAT TIME, that made this comment bad? It was a reply to rightiwngers spreading fear of chinese people and chinatown. How bad of her to tell people that chinatown wasnt a place full of corona, when it wasnt full of corna. Literally the devil. And its you, the same guy that uses the "orange man bad is dumb" arguement. And yet you play devils advocate for Pelosi, when she made a totally fine comment back in fucking february. To help you out with the official timeline of the WHO: "11 March 2020 Deeply concerned both by the alarming levels of spread and severity, and by the alarming levels of inaction, WHO made the assessment that COVID-19 can be characterized as a pandemic." Thats more than 2 weeks after Pelosis comment. At that it wasnt even considered as pandemic, yet a worldwide pandemic. Go and look how the numbers looked like on the day she made that comment: worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us.. Now go and tell me what was so bad about it.
This comment was bad because although there was only 50 CONFIRMED cases (key word confirmed) we both know that does not mean only 50 people had the virus. And beyond that I have no further comment on that quote. I simply used the quote and you asked me for the source. I still have not found your source for your Trump quote so go ahead and find me that before we continue discourse because as I have now proven I am not making up quotes for the sake of my arguments, you are still unproven. Run along and find the quote you said and then we'll talk big dog
2020-07-09 17:59
TRUEEEEEEE, Pelosi should have known more than experts and the WHO and should havedone better!!!! Daaaaaaaamn, we are so glad that Trump never reached or lied about anything during corona. And trueeeeee, you didnt come up with quotes, you just horribly mispresented them hahahaha, my bad! Im not sure what quote you mean btw. If you mean the bleach thing, I never claimed he said anything there. YOu might want to ask that other guy that made a claim about the bleachstuff. I just pointed out how your standards change, based on who you are talking about. Just imagine: 50 confirmed cases. And as you said, everywone should know, that the actual number was higher than that, so obviously Trump must have known aswell. Imagine he would have started testing more after that and quarantine the areas with known cases. Ohh wait, he didnt do shit for a couple of more weeks, damn, so unlucky, well shit happens, KAG2020!
2020-07-10 14:45
device | 
Denmark JKTP
"Everyone, on both sides of the political aisle in the United States downplayed the coronavirus at some point" - no all the corrupt politicians did, cause they were payed to do so, i.e. like 90% of all republicans and all the centrist democrats like 60% (Even Biden). Did you ever hear Bernie downplaying corona? Aoc? it also doesn't excuse anything, don't be a sheep be a sheperd. " forced lockdowns will not work in the United States. Too many people take their freedoms too seriously to allow a government to force them to stay inside." Japan didn't force anyone to lock down, yet they only had 20.000k cases - 1k deaths and 120 million people that live much closer than in the US (50 million in tokyo). Why? Because they followed the guidelines, used masks and when they got the virus stayed at home. No he didn't want it im sure, but his presendential campaign is only focusing on it. Instead of talking about how big a problem coronavirus is. "Lastly the US did try small business loans ..." - They did? Also no it isn't it depends on how you get the money. I mean it's still taking money that ws tax money but take it away from something that isn't need right now. Cut in the military budget, you wont need it any time soon. I mean it's already the same as the next 8 countries combined. There is an economic depression right now, the best way to get rid of it is to spend money so the government should give citizens money to spend. What i said was also slightly misleading in germany they Nationalised paychecks what this does is preventing unemployment so no your point doesn't work. Trump has to lie and say unemployment is only 10% but if you actually look into it it's realistically 20%. You completely skip over the obamacare point because you know aswell as i do it's retarded. What he should have done: - Forcing everyone to wear masks - state funded masks aswell - Strict guidelines (2 meter distance, No handshaking etc.) - Lockdown more strict rules - Nationalizing paychecks to prevent unemployment - Medicare for all, the US both get's more money and everyone is covered - Spread more awareness and don't lie for god sake - Keeping work open, sugesting people should go spend money, government sending 100 dollars to average people "extra" just so they feel a need to spend it (Getting the economy back on it's feet) - Free testing obv. But it didn't happen because trump is corrupt and the only ones that loose are the mega rich large corporations (Not mcd they would benefit but anyone in the medical field). Also no quote but an article that tells the story from trustworthy source. It wasn't bleach my bad, people say it's just as bad as bleach. bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177
2020-07-09 17:50
This entire reply only shows me how little you understand the American culture. This may work in European countries but all your suggestions for "what he should have done" are all things that the American people would never allow to happen. It's pointless to sit here and try to explain to you how America works for a guy from the outside looking in. You haven't lived here long enough to know how closely some people hold their freedoms and independence. While Denmark may be okay to allow the government to become their parents and tell them what they can and can't do, what health insurance they can and can't have, or give them an allowance that they pay for in tax dollars, these ideas will not work in the United States as is today. Not much more to it
2020-07-09 17:47
- Ik all about how blindly americans wan't freedom but honestly if it got to that, even though it goes against all my ideals banning protests might have been for the best. Americans protesting over wearing masks and spreading corona virus further just shows how dumb it is. But it's still the best way out of this, very few people would complain if they could go to work, the gym, the cafe etc. but they just had to wear a mask. Nothing about there health insurance will be changed, the only thing medicare for all does is just everyones get's covered and all kind of illness' become covered. You could also just cover all corona cases but then all the healthcare corporations wont make as much money.
2020-07-09 17:54
healthcare corporations making less money means less healthcare corporations. which means less hospital beds, less staff, less manpower to fight off a pandemic. I agree with banning protests. Millions of people got together for protesting and spread the virus and somehow people are confused how the cases have spiked. But again it all comes down to cultural differences. I myself have no issues with masks but a vast number of people i know would never wear a mask regardless of if they knew it was a health risk. that is the underlying issue. no matter what mandates you put out, there will always be millions of people disregarding the rules and ignoring government recommendations (florida is a perfect example of this)
2020-07-09 17:57
"healthcare corporations making less money means less healthcare corporations. which means less hospital beds, less staff, less manpower to fight off a pandemic" - I think that's the most american thing i have ever heard. It means more state run hospitals instead of the privitazed garbage you currently have. But just having them kicked out isn't the case, it's just begin to create more state-run hospitals and then kick them out. If they disregard the rule, they pay a fine. If it happens 3-5 times maybe a month in prison so people will do it. How can you be so selfish and say it won't affect me so i don't need to. Then you deserve prison when you are risking other peoples lives.
2020-07-09 18:00
Again, you're still talking about things that work in your culture but not in the current American Culture. As hard as it is to understand, I'm sure, this would not work for a variety of reasons. You're giving a lot of good ideas, and I think they are good, but what you're saying I can only reply to with it won't work in America because that is the truth. No matter how much I think your ideas could work, it would take a massive culture and political shift in the US. Please understand I am not trying to tell you your ideas won't work because they can't work, but rather that they won't work because we are talking about the United States
2020-07-09 18:03
I mean you aren't wrong especially hardcore republicans are so brainwashed by Fox News and are inside this fox news bubble they don't realist america is the worst country to be born into for the 99% of the devoloped 13 countries. Worse than Spain and Japan. America has fallen so far it's worse than an asian country. I mean Japan isn't number 12, suprisingly good country. But the biggest problem is corporations owning politicans. Medicare for all would save america 3.5 trillions (over a decade) according to a study from the university of Virginia and would cover 55 million more people and more than 100 million would get a bigger/better package. But support for socialism is growing in the US, i mean Bernie was the 2nd most popular candidate and he is a socialdemocrat and the most socialistic of all senators. It's wierd someone running on ending the wars, medicare for all and free education which atleast 2/3 of the country support is popular. Also what about that comment on bleach. It wasn't a tweet my bad it wasn't even bleach but it was pretty bad. I mean more people probably saw that message.
2020-07-09 18:11
Brazilians , will you be happy , if Bolsonaro dies
not brazilian but yes
Hell fucking yes
2020-07-08 20:38
No. Not because I agree with him, but because killing someone for being dumb is moronic. But yeah, I would like to have another president (just not one from PT or other corrupt party).
2020-07-08 21:42
 | 
Brazil Arishock
I don't even know, thing can always get worse here when we talk about politics.
2020-07-09 17:16
based
attacking trump is easy does Merkel have the courage to tell that to her Communist buddy Xi Jinping?
HEY! china good, china better than usa
^comment sponsored by CCP
2020-07-08 20:42
 | 
North America retard2k
You should be receiving your social credits in the next 2-5 days
2020-07-08 21:52
rly good question
2020-07-08 20:44
JW | 
Norway jatakk
western world only dare to criticize western countries
2020-07-08 21:38
+1 They know their military Nd power
2020-07-09 17:19
Since when is CDU a communist party? It’s the 2nd most right wing party in Germany, only the idiots in AFD are further out.
2020-07-09 14:01
What a bullshit. You forgot NPD, Die Republikaner, ...? Afd is the most right party in the Bundestag and thats a big difference.
2020-07-09 14:34
Well semi nazi parties and 12 person parties are not really interesting tbh. The point is, no one with a brain can consider CDU a communist party. Even though by HLTV neo nazi alt right views I guess any perversion is possible sadly...
2020-07-09 15:48
if you come to hltv for political wisdom, you are screwed. This is a comedy thread right here.
2020-07-10 15:01
Yeah I’m too old for this place :-P
2020-07-10 15:08
+1
2020-07-09 14:32
Pivoting and pointing fingers is also easier than actually interacting with the criticism given. So as always, nobody can properly defend Trump, but instead tries to put the blame away. If I drive drunk and as result an accident occurs, you think I should take the blame and deal with it or you think I should point my finger at other drunk drivers and blame them?
2020-07-09 16:57
Tbh they all suck
wtf this clown saying? Germany still has US soldiers in its territory Around 35,000 American soldiers are stationed in Germany, supported by thousands of US civilian staff. By and large a welcome legacy of the country's post-World War Two history, Germany hosts more US troops than any other European country.
ok and now?
your point is ?
2020-07-08 21:41
That your country will crumble down to it's knees like many others ifUS falls.
2020-07-09 17:20
germany is only a target because of USA(ramstein air base) .. USA uses ramstein for Middle East operations so even when germany did nothing this countrys hold us responsible for it so without US soldiers germany would acutally be saver and if "US falls" they will be no winner anyways on a radioaktive planet so i dont really understand what you mean with "down to it's knees" a occupation won't happen in a world with nuklear weapons
2020-07-09 17:44
 | 
China ppgod_
? content
2020-07-08 21:46
so? What does that have to do anything with the topic
2020-07-09 13:54
Hi, just wanted to continue the line of german flags
2020-07-09 14:51
what is the meaning of this?
2020-07-09 15:06
You missing an argument
2020-07-09 17:51
lol germans mad for that comment LUL
2020-07-09 18:40
KKonaW FAKE
2020-07-08 20:41
German politics are clowns but sometimes not , rarely but this is 1
2020-07-08 20:41
 | 
Chile esanchez47
at this point you can expect whatever retardness you can think of from Trump and Bolsonaro
Based!
Covid talk😴😴😴😴😴
2020-07-08 21:49
whoever sides with leftism and feminism in anything should have their balls chopped off
2020-07-08 21:54
 | 
Germany shimmy227
that's projection and it begins with the word 'pandemic'
2020-07-08 22:07
merkel no mask, lost all respect
2020-07-09 04:39
Merkel - hypocritical old whore
2020-07-09 13:55
Fucking witch , globalist piece of shit .
2020-07-09 14:28
She has done more to harm Europe than Covid-19 ever could have with the massive amounts of rape gangs she let in and supported so vehemently in spreading across all of Europe.
2020-07-09 14:30
Wait, what? Bolsonaro is not even near to populism neither is Trump.
2020-07-09 17:13
Im really not in the mood today It would've been nice to see jermans speaking to look educated here though
2020-07-09 17:20
"emptyness of populism" wtf??? Does she actually believe social democrats are not populists??? In any case, nobody has been a worse actor during this pandemic than the U.N-W.H.O.
2020-07-09 18:17
trump is a loser
2020-07-09 18:26
Dumb germans are dumb.
2020-07-10 00:06
the fucking irony of that demon talking shit about disinfo and lies.
2020-07-10 00:17
Renegades
Rooster
Winstrike
Syman
Endpoint
Movistar Riders
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.