just imagine how disappointed your entire family will be if you fail, that always helped me.
What do you have to do in C exam?
I just graduated but it was probably way easier than what you do so I cant help. But I guess if you dont feel motivated to learn the things then why would you even bother wasting your time there?
I had the same, I thought I finally found exactly the study I wanted to do, only finding out later that it wasn't. I passed 3/8 courses, and just couldn't find motivation to do anything about it. I quit and chose a different study, which now actually perfectly fits me, passed all the courses with above average grades. It's easy to study for exams etc because I like the subject.
Just ask yourself if this is the study you want to do for 3 years. If it is, you gotta start working hard, otherwise you can try again in a study that suits you better!
If you somehow failed calculus on university - there is no hope
Do things where you have motivation, dont study only because your family wants it, do what you want not what others wants, wtf study in 2k20 lmao biggest scam lolol, forget about colleges and universities, its bullshit, my brother spent lots of money on this shit, 5years of his life, and now he doesnt even know where his diploma, its biggest waste of time and money
people still study in universities ? why ? you realize it won't get you anywhere right ? ditch it and get work experience
Imo you should just give up and start over in different field of studies.
CALCULUS ? NO THANKS IM A OUT RIGHT OUT
stay off hltv or don't go to college cause it's a scam
Motivation to C:
1. Code first time in university
2. Do your best to learn basics of C (buy some dev board in home and do some simple project)
3. After C and couple of other courses jobs other courses get a summer job at a embedded systems development company
4. Continue some C / C++, signal processing, kernel, algorithm, embedded stuff in Uni to get some principles in embedded coding.
5. Continue working during school
6. get hired full time cos C coders are needed so much
7. Get 32k a month for doing things very lazily cos no1 else knows how to dev embedded in the company (or people retire)
8. Buy expensive DJ equipment with your C money
9. After few years start a career as a DJ (32k/month + BJ's)
You are welcome
idk if this helps , but i am also failiing my studies, and i found calculus not that bad. you only need to find a method of study. Math is like folowwing a recipe dude, you can do it my man!
are you in your first year or something?
same thing happened to me bro. i cant focus on anything and idk why.