Thread has been deleted
Last comment
jamppi case
Finland slartibartfast 
is.fi/digitoday/esports/art-200000656713.. Things getting intresting Sorry in finnish but TL;DR; - Jamppi lowered his demands (due to ENCE deal he got) - Valves response that "suing wrong company" seems to be total bullshit at least the text implies. The targeted company has handled Consumer cases in Europe before. - He is demanding removal of personal VAC ban in court with penalty payment of 100k - If I got it right he has provided proof that he has not played with the VAC banned account. He bought it in a LAN for his friend using his parents Credit Card. Only friend has used the account after that. He is also applying for some confindentiality agreement in the court for some of the evindence due to the fact that it includes some third party business secrets. - There is also attack on Valves terms of use regarding VAC (etc it seems did not include any information on its affects on participating Valve's tournaments in 2015) Sorry for bad translations. Trying my best mens)))
2020-07-10 10:48
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
thanks for info purpol)) the drama is getting interesting but i think valve will win in the end regardless
2020-07-10 10:50
 | 
Europe Niko0
Maybe not. Now it is in the hand of justice system.
2020-07-10 10:52
tbh i'm no lawyer but i think valve will find a way to bounce this back until jampii runs out of money
2020-07-10 10:56
It is possible, but it also depends on the legal company, if they are confident on the case, they can do it pro bono for jamppi and get paid when its resolved as the loser of the case will pay all of the legal fees.
2020-07-10 11:22
always wondered if the losing side always has to pay all fees. is that really the case on a world wide scale? just wondering
2020-07-10 11:41
the basic princible is that loser will pay the winners costs. You might get in some cases state provided legal assistance for yourself though. i think court can also state limits for possible legal payments in case there is individuals included (e.g. customer vs big company), this atleast in finland. this is to keep the possible legal fees at a reasonable level. i think it is also somehow relative to the magnitude of claims. some finnish legal expert could correct me on this.
2020-07-10 12:02
makes sense that the payments can be limited in case of customer vs big company. thanks for answer
2020-07-10 16:28
imo jamppi aint that stupid to sue company like Valve for $100,000 without solid evidence)
2020-07-10 16:57
I think there is differences, but in Finland it is the rule of thumb that the loser pays all of the legal fees. But just like #57 said, there are sometimes rulings on what is the acceptable legal fees, in some cases might be ruled that both parties pay their own fees or any variety of special circumstances, but in general this is how it goes. I think the point is in our system also to deny the possibility in most cases to just keep the legal process going and being so expensive that the bigger wallet always wins (like in the US). In Finland the court doesnt take that much bullshit and will just stop the fooling around quite quickly and stop granting more time etc when its obvious that the defense is just stalling and so on. I wished more countries would use common sense like that :) No idea how it is in Germany? I suppose you guys are also pretty good in these things?
2020-07-10 13:24
well i guess its pretty similar to Finnland in that case but tbh I have no idea :D
2020-07-10 16:27
sue somebody and tell us how it goes! maybe volve?
2020-07-12 11:51
 | 
Germany theo_cs
ence is paying the case for jampii, cuz with him they will next major :)
2020-07-11 23:55
even if they pay more than 100K lawyers to get the case closed in their favor. its a cheap price to pay. Because if they do it fo Jampii, they will be more and more players doing this to them. Jampii wont win. end of the story. ENCE is burning money for a lawcase instead of buying a good player for a Major (if they can run to it.)
2020-07-10 16:44
Ence has nothing to do with lawsuit. In Finland you cant really win cases just with pouring money into it. I dont get this "more and more players will do this", there is no "more and more" vac banned players trying to attend majors. There are very few of those. There will always be a very few of those. What Valve should do is to create a process that if you are attending major and you are linked to a VAC ban, then first of all you get to explain your story, and there is always a thorough investigation on what has happened and there is a clear evidence - decision and if needed a punishment / penalty. These cases are so rare that there is no issue for Valve doing this. This has nothing to do with VAC banned regular players crying for their inventory or some shit like that.
2020-07-10 17:30
 | 
Europe Niko0
No. You wont get to explain shit. Only thing they should do is to release a statement during shit like this. Like that they have proof that it was actually him who got the ban. It wouldnt take long for Valve to write "Okay bruvs, Jamppi and the vac account have same ip, gg, goodbye". Its just stupid how they dont give a shit about the playerbase and the community.
2020-07-10 21:51
I mean I think we all agree that they should release the evidence. I think the worst thing is that there is any doubt. If he is a cheater release all the facts that we can properly nail the coffin. If that evidence prove jamppi to be innocent, that is ok too. But it is mental that there needs to be this type of speculation and shit over a player in the first place. And i'm not saying that make everything about everybody available, but if the player who is banned is requesting the release of the evidence, then I dont see why the fuck cant they do it.
2020-07-10 22:03
Ye probably he will lose and move to valorant
2020-07-10 10:56
Finnish court, right? What if the court rules in favor of jammpi 😎 Nothing impossible you got to believe mens)))))
2020-07-10 11:38
ye and since this consumer issue on european territory it might have some after effects on the whole area.
2020-07-10 11:39
So he is able to play on finnish tournaments, jeez what is your point
2020-07-11 15:40
point being europe is pretty important area for valve, so if court outcome affects their business in europe it could have high pressure on them in overall.
2020-07-12 11:55
STEAM ToS is all above, anyway would europe argue with valve about cheater kid? anyway valve doesnt fucking care about single player. There is millions of there
2020-07-12 11:57
>anyway valve doesnt fucking care about single player. There is millions of there well i think they care if that single player is suing them. millions are not. > would europe argue with valve about cheater kid? why you simplifying things? court does not process things like that. for them it is consumer law violation allegation with others. they will process it how they process all of these. they dont make this kind of "well its just a cheater kid" statements. for them it is someone that is claiming 200k for potential lossess on his professional career and a lifting of a ban on the biggest competitions in the game.
2020-07-12 12:03
but court will be a complete failure because there is the MOST PRECISE AND ACCURATE argument about jamppis ban Violating steam rules - account suspend/vac you cannot argue with that, right?
2020-07-12 12:03
did you read the claim? it argues that alot
2020-07-12 12:04
IF he does it’s the end of VAC, everyone will just say “but my friend did it... hurr durr derp” For the sake of CSGO, please let valve win.
2020-07-10 11:46
Future bans will and should be based on context.
2020-07-10 11:53
As is this one. Since it is impossible to check who is logging in to an account, the account creator is always accountable and reselling/sharing accounts is forbidden. The rules are solid, Jamppi is just a crybaby that want special treatment for being a decent player, which he should obviously never get.
2020-07-10 14:58
Decent player compared to who?
2020-07-10 15:33
Very small sample size to judge him any better than decent tbh.
2020-07-10 15:40
 | 
Finland R3ALMM
"decent player" he is skillwise in the top 20 easily why should they not give him a chance because of something out of his control
2020-07-10 16:52
 | 
Philippines EDBX
Everyone? How often does a player with a vac ban want to play in majors? I'm sure there are other cases but since I've come to the scene this is the first ive heard of.
2020-07-11 20:27
+1 purpol is the mvp don't think his case is very stronk though
2020-07-11 14:15
Valve are the big company with the big lawyer-money, but Jamppi has ENCE's backing and has one of the best lawyers in Finland on the case. Honestly with these details I think Jamppi will win.
2020-07-11 21:02
ye and what valve have are US lawyers so their signature moves (like stalling) wont work as well in finland. or did they hire a local representative yet?
2020-07-12 11:58
Not sure, this thread was my main news outlet on the case.
2020-07-12 12:50
sorry for repost, didnt see in recent.
2020-07-10 11:02
most of what you wrote isn't even true. you are just blindly believing all the bullshit jamppi says.
2020-07-10 15:44
which part? just stating what is in the article. i think the things about the legal process are true?
2020-07-10 15:46
Valve wasn't wrong, they disagree over the type and jurisdiction. jamppi's lawsuit is very poorly designed. and how did he proof that is wasn't him playing. he doesn't even name his friend in the lawsuit also you don't have the right to play at the major. this idea that valve has to inform about it is next level stupidity. when you buy CS it doesn't say that you have the right to play at the major. it's a private marketing event
2020-07-10 15:49
I dont know why you want to shoot the messenger... but lets go through what you just said. Calling people blind believers and next level stupid begs for some debate >Valve wasn't wrong, they disagree over the type and jurisdiction. jamppi's lawsuit is very poorly designed. so do you refer with this to first response of Valve is true? Valve GmBh is not legal representative for Valve in Europe? The article implies that Valve already notified that company to be their representative party in this legal matter. or are you referencing to something else? >also you don't have the right to play at the major. this idea that valve has to inform about it is next level stupidity. when you buy CS it doesn't say that you have the right to play at the major. it's a private marketing event As for the actual right to "play at the major" you are right they can choose it but it is not as private as you think if they are doing business. Still many laws apply and if they would start prohibiting players arbitrarily from competing for a spot there (as you are implying that they can do whatever they want), I think they would be breaking some discrimination laws at least in europe and there would be basis for legal dispute. I don't see what is next level stupidity here. But we will see how this turns out. But please point out about which part I said is not true. i never actually even said its true, it is just what the article said and since it was mostly what the claim includes, i have no reason to believe that they claimed something and then in the papers they lied what they claimed... i dont really get ur logic here xD
2020-07-10 16:05
clearly Valve disagree that this is the right company. so they will have to fight over this first. it's not that unusual. > start prohibiting players arbitrarily from competing for a spot there it's not arbitrary. they have clear rules. and look at other devs, many don't allow people to become pro because they said e.g. offensive stuff on twitter. > discrimination laws at least in europe like what? it has literally nothing to do with discrimination. not like they don't let him play because of his skin color or sex or something. Valve has rules and they don't want to use people to promote their game that broke those rules. and the rules are the same for everyone, i.e. not discriminating. > it is just what the article said okay maybe the article is biased then or basically just repeating what jamppi claims
2020-07-10 16:33
"okay maybe the article is biased then or basically just repeating what jamppi claims" this is said by his lawyers and finnish court
2020-07-10 16:40
his lawyers isn't exactly credible lol
2020-07-10 16:42
the main lawyer is pretty well known in finland, i cant believe him saying shit bcs everything can be confirmed from court
2020-07-10 17:02
well known doesn't mean he is good. the actual lawsuit is very poorly written. if anything it seems like this lawyer is scamming him probably for PR
2020-07-10 18:04
who tf wants pr that u lost the first ever e-sport law suit made?
2020-07-10 18:04
the lawsuit can go on for years, so he will get more clients from the PR before it fails. I mean read the lawsuit, it's full of inaccuracies and inconsistencies
2020-07-10 18:06
point me one inaccuracies or inconsistencies. and for my curiosity are u lawyer or are u going to pull the "my mom is lawyer btw" card
2020-07-10 18:09
you can read it here: dbltap.com/posts/jamppi-csgo-lawsuit-val.. e.g. he claims that he can't be professional but he got hired by ence. he also claims that you can't have a professional career with a ban but e.g. steel shows it isn't true. the person that wrote this clearly doesn't understand the scene and the situation.
2020-07-10 18:53
clearly dosent understand the scene? have u seen many other players playing in top30 team that has vac ban? and can u say steel has an actual career? i can say i have a professional career after i make my own team. and i didnt find the spot where it said he cant be professional
2020-07-10 19:08
i argued with toastedgiraffe #88 about this exact thing before. imagine my surprise when i learned that he actually doesn't know the difference between a public or a private event. an arena for a major with seating for over 10000 people is not a private event. it's actually defined in law what is a private event and what is not. a company meeting or a summit for leaders of countries is a private event. a wedding is a private event. an event where you sell tickets to tens of thousands of people is a public event. it's so funny to see toastedgiraffe still repeating this mistake months later. i think that gaben is his sugardaddy otherwise his behavior doesn't make sense. everyone can have a lapse in judgment and make an error, but this is just silly.
2020-07-11 15:54
he is probably 14yo who has skipped these lessons in school bcs thinks those r irrelevant
2020-07-11 16:21
he's the type of guy that thinks its okay for companies to dump toxic waste into normal sewage systems as long as everyone affected signed a paper and no one is breaking any laws or rather no laws have been made regarding the subject of dumping toxic waste into a sewer. i have seen him shilling for months for private companies being able to do what they want even if it seems almost unethical at times.
2020-07-11 16:26
poorly designed? they just fucked one of valves defence walls, now the court needs to be placed in finland or eu instead of usa
did you actually read it? it's very poorly designed. also if anything this is a loss for jamppi, now he has to fight over which company and jurisdiction first before the actual lawsuit even starts. this can go on for years
2020-07-10 16:41
no there is nothing to fight, jamppi sued the right company, the finnish court said the company is eligible to answer jamppis law suit
2020-07-10 16:43
well, valve disagrees. also if this is about jamppi being a consumer then he will never get to play at the major because he never bought the right to play there. it doesn't say that when you play the game, so again, this case is retarded and so is jamppi
2020-07-10 16:49
i dont think his lawyer would have made this law suit if he thinks its stupid and jamppi cant never make to majors. and when he is a consumer he literally just bought the right to play the game
2020-07-10 16:57
lawyers make money from lawsuits and he get free PR. > he literally just bought the right to play the game yeah but not to attend the major, i.e. a private event for marketing purposes
2020-07-10 18:05
actually majors are public events.
2020-07-10 18:10
yes, the major is organized by the government....
2020-07-10 18:44
yea, i have a private company but i cant organize public event...
2020-07-10 18:59
go to #177 toastedgiraffe is hopeless. he has problems understanding.
2020-07-11 16:14
 | 
Finland Karppanator
His case grows stronger with this info, but I'm still not holding out hope.
- There is also attack on Valves terms of use regarding VAC (etc it seems did not include any information on its affects on participating Valve's tournaments in 2015) If there was no such rule about VAC ban preventing players from playing professionaly, then why is he found guilty in the first place? He did not cheat as a pro player like forsaken or kqly
2020-07-10 10:54
Ye, if terms of use did not include warning on professional career for the users in the date of that consumer VAC ban it might actually work in court. But I've not verified this, that is just what i translated from the text.
2020-07-10 11:01
 | 
Finland cuntycorn
where did it say this? can't find it
2020-07-10 11:33
im sorry you are right, it was actually in another article. i went on reading another article with my phone earlier so my brain twisted them to be the same. is.fi/digitoday/esports/art-200000645887.. "Kanteessa sanotaan Steam-tilaussopimuksen VAC-kieltoa koskevan kohdan olevan epämääräinen. Siinä ei mainita VAC-kiellon vaikutusta esimerkiksi Major-turnauksiin tai miten kielto voi vaikuttaa ammattilaisuraan. Kanteen mukaan Valve käyttää VAC-kieltoa sopimusehtojen vastaisesti Major-osallistumiskiellon määräämiseen."
 | 
Finland cuntycorn
Thanks! I hadn't heard that before.
2020-07-10 12:03
So basically this is from the FIRST complaint they made to Valve.
you don't have the right to play at the major. what kind of braindead logic is that? you never told me that you don't own me money either, so give me money.... 0 IQ
2020-07-10 15:46
quite a few banned from majors, not like kqly and forsaken are the only ones. liquipedia.net/counterstrike/Banned_play..
2020-07-10 11:01
ye and if that stands in european court it might have some after effects.
2020-07-10 11:23
wait wtf ? you need a warning before you do something you know it's illegal ?
2020-07-10 11:07
You dont need a warning, but no rule told him that he wouldnt be able to go pro in the future if he cheated when he was 14
2020-07-10 11:08
now he knows :)
2020-07-10 11:14
He can go pro but he cant play major events how hard is it to understand
2020-07-11 13:39
Og didnt sign him because he wouldnt be able to play in majors, it does affect his pro career
2020-07-11 13:40
it does affect his pro career =/= cant go pro
2020-07-11 13:42
yes
2020-07-11 13:43
 | 
Israel ALEXKEEM
Who cars everyone already knows he ain't getting unbanned
2020-07-10 10:55
 | 
Brunei cyLoL
Ty for info Finland men))
2020-07-10 11:00
kekw ..this guy is retarded and he will never get unbanned ...valve won't even break a sweat
2020-07-10 11:05
but if he is right in some parts he (e.g. terms of use) it might press valve to make changes in their operation.
2020-07-10 11:07
things doesn't work that way brother ..you got vac in your account it's a done deal ..excuses like my friend was using the account won't work on valvo
2020-07-10 11:09
you misunderstood my point. jamppi might lose his personal case but court might still pressure valve to do some changes regarding this matter (some penalty payment if they dont change some terms of uses that are conflicting with consumer laws in europe etc). its not only matter of who wins or loses. Also there might be additional cases after this. e.g. if that thing about VAC terms of use lack of right information is true, will some other "almost pros" who got vacced sue valve too? some1 might have stronger case than jamppi.
2020-07-10 11:15
and you misunderstood my point . valve doesn't give a shit and won't move ...that's what i'm trying to say ..not even the court can do anything
2020-07-10 11:14
im sorry but i dont get it. why do you argue that cant court do anything? can you clarify? its only a company, court handles these every day.
2020-07-10 11:17
what can they do ? and what evidence they have ?
2020-07-10 11:17
for which part? if for example valve did not mention valve tournaments in VAC penalty Terms of use in consumer side 2015 then there is the proof for that part. you can probably read that online from somewhere. i dont possess their old ToS... but court has probably access to that information anyway.
2020-07-10 11:21
so if valve didn't mention that is it normal to cheat ? so if they did mention that you think jamppi wouldn't cheat ? so jampii excuse is "when i cheated i didn't know i will get banned from valve tournaments" ? doesn't seem right to me
2020-07-10 11:22
ye it is weird but at least finnish law might side the consumer in cases where some things are not clearly stated. IMO its stupid but it might still stand in court. and eventhough court would not demand valve to lift jamppis personal vac ban they might pressure them with some sanction to change their terms of use to protect the consumers (atleast in their european operation but probably they will sync it elsewhere too). do you get my point? stating that court cannot do anything is a bit false in this case.
2020-07-10 11:28
>finnish law so let him play finnish tournaments, jeez why are finns so delusional Valve will never ever make an excuses because of kid who cheated in the past. Anyway, violating ToS, be ready to be suspended for a lifetime
2020-07-11 15:31
It's not about VAC ToS, Steam ToS etc.. THE RULES OF TOURNAMENT are made by Valve. They have the right to tell who is not able to play and they can change any rule anytime.
yes you are right, they can make the rules, but also they gotta have some serious proof on those or they might break some consumer discrimination laws etc... there is account bought with jamppi mothers Credit Card and used in their home IP. In common sense you can say that OFC it is jamppi then playing with that account cos he is probably only one in that IP playing CS. But is that enough proof in court? Does the credit card legally actually lead to mom? If they can prove that there was a LAN on that day and after that the account was used in some other IP? court is not always common sense. Valve can say that they do not accept VAC banned accounts to their tournaments but court can say what kind of proof they need to have on customers in case they are denied. Voila customer law.
2020-07-10 11:50
"- There is also attack on Valves terms of use regarding VAC (etc it seems did not include any information on its affects on participating Valve's tournaments in 2015)" You are on the point. And that's why valve have to prove the connection between jamppi and VAC banned csgo account . I thought they already did tho.
2020-07-10 12:26
yes, haters dont want facts they just want to hate.
2020-07-10 12:30
Provide at least single minor fact, why jammpi should be unbanned
2020-07-11 15:32
true +1
2020-07-10 11:55
They can make their rules, but the rules must follow current discrimination etc laws, or someone might and will sue them. I think what you guys dont get here is that Valve's tournaments are not some "private homeparty funshit competitions". Valve is making business here and thus they must follow laws so that they can practice their business.
2020-07-10 12:14
Youre dumb af
delusional af
the european court can still slap millions in fines to valve, something which would not happen in the united states.
2020-07-11 16:18
valve anti cheat just too good for jampaii
2020-07-10 11:06
 | 
Pakistan LoOuU2
Honestly, Jamppi's just beating the bush here imo. I don't see any scenario where he comes out as the winner here and a very tiny bit of a change that the court orders Valve to change their ToS. This is like time wasting
2020-07-10 11:26
Time wasting clarifying stuff? I think it is very interesting topic in CS scene since probably all pro's have made multiple accounts and probably broke ToS in that regard. So can it be used as a weapon against them IF Valve chooses to do so? Customer rights are not a joke IMO.
2020-07-10 12:18
exactly he agreed to their ToS so he cant do anything. either follow ToS or you dont need to play on their platform
2020-07-10 12:20
 | 
Finland Palomies
No. A VAC banned player cannot participate in Valve sponsored events. If you sell an account, that will result in freezing of that account, according to Steam ToS. Players with frozen accounts can participate in Valve sponsored events. So if Jamppi comes out with proof that he transferred that account and didn't use it (through for example having the guy who he sold it to come out and testify), Valve has to either prove it was Jamppi who got the VAC ban on that account or freeze said account and let Jamppi play in the majors.
2020-07-10 15:17
there is nothing like freezing account only vac or can you send me link to any frozen account? I dont think so
2020-07-10 16:02
 | 
Finland Palomies
Cheating leads to account suspend (vac) which is lifetime
2020-07-11 15:34
 | 
Finland Palomies
"So if Jamppi comes out with proof that he transferred that account and didn't use it (through for example having the guy who he sold it to come out and testify), Valve has to either prove it was Jamppi who got the VAC ban on that account or freeze said account and let Jamppi play in the majors."
2020-07-11 17:01
ip cheated and jamppis ip are the same
2020-07-11 19:29
the tos is unfair. this is a customer rights case. imagine i have multiple accounts with csgo on them and for some stupid reason we're having too much fun shooting each other for no reason and one of us gets banned from valve's lovely matchmaking servers. now according to valve's rules.. i can't share one of my accounts for them to play with. of course i have shared, because i don't particularly care for such anti-consumerism. we're just five guys and one of gets banned for doing silly things. to top this off, there's no "forgive" prompt in competitive matchmaking. you just don't understand how many times i have shot through a teammate to get the entry we need.. but the point is.. sharing accounts is there, because it is just blatant anti-consumerism and valve should fuck off.
2020-07-11 16:23
u cant have more than one account
2020-07-11 18:45
retarded bait 0/8 there's no measures that prevent users from having more than one account. what if google tells u you only can make 1 account on their platform today. there'd be a massive lawsuit against google right away.
2020-07-11 23:53
Just don't sell, trade, give or take steam accounts is the lesson here, CS has never cost more than £10 or whatever even when it wasn't f2p, no need to "buy an account for a friend" in the first place - which there must be more to, if he's bought an account that wasn't previously his, with a credit/debit card not registered under his name, and he's never logged into or touched said account he presumably couldn't be held accountable in any way because he isn't tied to any of it, legally or otherwise? So assume there's more to that like I say.
2020-07-10 11:33
yep. only trouble.
2020-07-10 11:31
 | 
Europe Niko0
It was Jamppis dad who cheated and sold accounts :D If we think so strict. Because it was his bank account which bought all the accounts.
2020-07-10 16:10
That'd make some sense at least.
2020-07-10 17:06
actually if you look at this from the point of valve's horrible policies regarding account features. did you know that say.. friends are unavailable if you don't spend money yourself on the account. this means if you receive a game as a gift you won't have access to the market, friends and a plethora of other features such as setting up your community page. so, basically it makes sense that someone would use their own credit card on another person's account.
2020-07-12 07:24
I hate it when people are out for money, bc of the 100k he wants I don't care for him.
2020-07-10 11:29
i think he would prob change the 100k to the lift of vac ban, but latter is not gonna happen so easily :D
2020-07-10 11:32
I hope he will say fuck the money get me unbanned so I can wreck some fools
2020-07-10 11:40
I hope he lose and lose his money he made in ence cuz cheating kid
2020-07-10 12:21
he does not cheat....
not anymore
2020-07-10 16:06
as is s1mple
2020-07-10 17:58
 | 
Netherlands JUNG13
ESL wire ban is a different beast. Although s1mple says its in 1.6 we can't say for sure and ESL chose not to disclose this information. What I can say is that snax and chrisj also had a wire ban from ESL around the same time, but s1mple was just 16 and nobody while Chris and snax already established themselves as pros and eventually had their bans disputed and removed
2020-07-11 14:11
s1mple is lying about that. there are old reddit posts, threads right here on hltv from years ago where people compiled all the available facts and found him guilty in 2015. i would argue that vac is a joke and valve's policies regarding banned players are even more of a joke. let's just look at CHAOS. i don't know whether to cry or laugh whenever they play a normal bo3 series. in just one match up they generate as many vac moments as flusha has done in his entire career. the fact that they're led by a person who we could argue has actually done something that people can go to jail for.. that is, matchfixing.. several australians went to jail for this.
2020-07-12 08:01
hope he wins its really stupid, also idiots who thought he sued wrong valve also stupid, i said it right away, that was their self defence tactic
2020-07-10 11:42
If he wins, every VAC banned person will lie and say “my friend did it, derp”. Nothing good would come from him winning tbh
2020-07-10 11:52
If Jamppi is unbanned, it only means that people who can prove that their account was transferred to other people with proof get their vac bans reversed, not everyone wtf
2020-07-10 12:05
And how would one actually prove that? They say so under oath? Also account transferring is forbidden, so you are trying to prove that you broke the rules? IMO if that would happen Valve should make account transferring equal to VAC, and they would all stay banned.
2020-07-10 15:01
That's one way to change the rules, but Jamppi is not getting preferential treatment at all, there is no reason to equate his situation to every single noname cheater who can also sue Valve right now if they feel like they can safely prove that they are falsely banned.
2020-07-10 16:19
yea they will not unban him cuz after that everyone would want unban for this exact reason
2020-07-10 12:22
so everyone wants to or can participate the majors? it's a very select few that actually achieve enough in csgo to get to that level. reason why jamppi has a case here is that he was a dumb 13 year old who wasn't even a professional player at that time or probably not even considering it. this isn't going to set a precedent which allows players like KQLY returning. quite the different actually. KQLY was a professional when he was banned, therefore his ban is justified in a way.
2020-07-12 08:14
Clown, you cant hand your account to someone else according to valve rules, fucking idiot shots himself in a leg
2020-07-10 12:18
+1 stupid kid play csgo and doesnt know their ToS
2020-07-10 12:22
1. Have a dyslexia 2. Go to forum 3. Face a comment thread with more than 5 words 4. Reply "Clown, you cant hand your account to someone else according to valve rules, fucking idiot shots himself in a leg" 5. Be proud of urself and enjoy rest of your day (maybe have a icecream)
2020-07-10 12:36
Flag
2020-07-10 12:39
Fan
2020-07-10 13:01
ur flag is worse
2020-07-10 16:09
with that flag and name your opinion is irrelevant
2020-07-11 13:47
Nazi?
2020-07-11 14:21
lmao mate, deal with it, you are out of arguments
2020-07-11 15:35
How is he wrong though? The rules are clear. You are just biased since you hope to finally get a good player from FI.
2020-07-10 15:05
another dyslexia here 1. Explain the legal aspect in the matter 2. Get called biased Jamppi fanboi by some kid who cannot read the debate 3. Have a bad day without ice cream so basically he is claiming jamppi cheater in a conversation were others are just debating about the legal aspect here since it is on court. apples and oranges man. do you get it? personally i would agree that VAC banned account owner should not be able compete... but my personal opinion does not count in consumer law and from law point of view there are many interesting aspects here. but thats the way simple minds work. just do your opinion fast and shout it out, then you can move to next.
Why include the first part of your reply, it’s just being toxic, you had a nice topic, and the second part of the reply shows you are mature, why lower yourself with the first part? No account transferring is a real deal, so why be a jerk to the guy pointing it out, even though he did it in a jerky way.
well the clown was for me, in hltv no rules so you can shoot back. sorry for being a jerk.
2020-07-10 15:42
You can, it's already been discussed in the past and a french law firm confirmed this in court as well. You are allowed to sell your account to anyone you want according to EU law. And Steam EULA applies EU law for any european citizens using Steam Service. This is why they also have the parent company Valve GmbH to serve EU customers
2020-07-17 11:36
pls volvo can you rekt this kid once more. its always a pleasure.
2020-07-10 12:25
nt low sens user
2020-07-10 12:48
 | 
Finland CleanMac
Jamppi did ur mom u faggot
2020-07-11 05:23
that is report from me delusional
2020-07-11 13:48
Valve could just be like "hey, we will unban but no mani for you bish" and it would be all good.
2020-07-10 13:05
then all banned ppl would do the same prob xD
2020-07-10 16:08
No. Everyone does not deserve same treatment. This is special case since its about a pro player and the cheating occured years ago.
2020-07-11 04:57
I mean, it's stupid people say that all banned players would demand this... He didn't (allegedly) cheat while being pro, it's totally different case :D
2020-07-11 17:09
and how do you know a banned player with a similar case doesn't want to become pro? was jampi a pro back then? no
2020-07-11 23:48
its different. everyone can "want" something, but jamppi IS already pro. playing for ENCE in biggest events not related to the majors. you are just trying to go away from the point because for some reason you have something against jamppi in particular.
2020-07-12 08:29
I have nothing against the kid. But you didnt get the point. Maybe in future you'll see banned kids becoming pros, should they use the same excuse? In the end its a private event and volvo can choose who they want
2020-07-12 13:15
if they become pros then i will probably say the same. as ive said it depends on the case.
2020-07-12 13:47
Such a kid. You hack you get ban. Stupid idiot. I got banned from entering my steam account with 1500€+ Back in 2014, cause a fraudulent payment system was used on the account, not by me. And i am not crying like this little girl.
2020-07-10 16:21
Do you know 1500€ is less than hundreds of thousand or maybe millions?
he didnt lose any money. lmao
2020-07-10 17:01
Yes he did, he would have got 250-300k€ contract with OG otherwise.
2020-07-10 17:11
and i would be pro and get 3 majors in a row. wtf? he can say whatever he wants lmao
2020-07-10 17:14
So can you and I doubt you have even seen 1500€ in your whole life. Of course there´s absolutely no way valve can or would ask confirmation from OG.
2020-07-10 17:28
Fix your first line, lmao broken spelling. I've seen 21.5k$ in my life at the same time in front of me. Israel isnt a 3rd world country like LOSEland so i can definitely see more than that in my life.
2020-07-10 18:26
omg 21,5k$ !!! You must be a millionaire to see that kind of money... And yes, ASSrael #1 country in the world. Must be so sweet to live in a clay hut at the middle of warzone flooded with terrorists.
2020-07-10 19:25
didnt see myself as a millionaire. i am far from that, and thats not my goal in life. Lets end this conversation when you still can be looked at as a "smart" guy
2020-07-10 20:20
wait, imma get banned in MM, then ask valve for 200k because why not
2020-07-10 16:34
Wow congrats, you did not read any of the text OP typed.
2020-07-10 19:12
20 iq?
2020-07-11 14:22
fan of pronax
2020-07-11 15:27
yes 3 times major winner
2020-07-14 09:45
boosted three times to win a major*
2020-07-14 17:36
20 iq confirmed
2020-07-15 00:22
indeed, pronax is 20iq, not more for sure
2020-07-15 00:29
I was talking about but it's really pointless from a 20 iq person to understand anything really
2020-07-16 13:38
I was talking about but who's but?
2020-07-16 15:29
you
2020-07-17 11:27
too bad your iq is low enough not to write it in the original reply. Expected from a fan of pronax
2020-07-17 16:01
Not gonna argue with a 12 yo low iq virgin kid who probably gets bullied alot and acting like a keyboard warrior and I didn't even notice clown9 fan talking about pronax kekw goodbye lowlifer
2020-07-18 11:12
ahahah, so mad, please don't cry, fucking fan of pronax
2020-07-18 19:09
 | 
Europe 230IQUSER
Just let him play noone cars anymore
2020-07-10 18:06
xseveN: no U
2020-07-10 19:10
100KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
2020-07-10 19:26
HES SUING VALVE? just get ur acc unvacced why are u giving them more reason to not listen to u dumb finn
2020-07-11 05:04
+1 thank you for post
2020-07-11 05:05
csgo is dead bye
2020-07-11 05:08
+1 bye
2020-07-11 15:36
Jampii cheater lol
2020-07-11 05:17
 | 
Finland 5way
forsaken KEKW
2020-07-11 13:26
KEKW forsaken bigger cheater and jamppi noob kid cheater
2020-07-11 15:01
 | 
Finland 5way
are u proud of forsaken?
2020-07-11 17:29
No and Why would anyone be? He single handedly destroyed the hopes for cs in Indian region and pushed it back so no I'm not proud of him. Are you proud of jamppi?
2020-07-11 18:44
 | 
Finland 5way
oh okay, I just wanted to ask what do you think about him. And you are right, no one should be proud of him or even defend him. And yes obviously as a finnish person I'm "proud" of jamppi and I think that he should get unbanned
2020-07-11 19:53
Okay good and fxuk forsaken
2020-07-12 06:15
"He bought it in a LAN for his friend using his parents Credit Card. Only friend has used the account after that." Lmao ofc ofc
2020-07-11 13:47
"Lan" "friend"
2020-07-11 13:50
ur genius damnn
2020-07-11 13:53
btw valve can argue that his "friend" is lying to defend jammpi
2020-07-11 13:54
And nazis can lie that they did what they did for the good of mankind..... oh wait they did xD
2020-07-11 14:24
 | 
Norway m16rlul
mad jammpii?
2020-07-11 16:04
LOL how you relate it to Nazis. He got the point
2020-07-11 17:05
If you don't know what to say attack flag or flair ez tactic
2020-07-16 13:41
this guy is a joke
2020-07-11 14:13
 | 
Hungary Shiron212
Thanks for the info
2020-07-11 14:18
This guy is suing company for his own stupidity, that's just omegalul
2020-07-11 14:28
Nobody cares about edgy kid, he was cheating, he was banned 100% deserved. The only response from valve to jamppi will gabens picture of middle finger LMAO
2020-07-11 15:38
Would be funny if so
2020-07-11 20:08
get a real job you vitamin D deficient ugly little rat
2020-07-11 15:41
uk talking :p
2020-07-11 20:31
 | 
Denmark aCggg
lmao CS:GOs gonna be dead before they settle and close this case XD and thousands of euros wasted by jamppi & his family. WP!
2020-07-11 16:00
 | 
Norway m16rlul
jammpii will stay banned forever
2020-07-11 16:03
Xantares got game ban before due to overwatch. Roman got vac ban, same as other pros, who got vac banned, without cheating. Although valve made it right, imagine the people this happened to and valve didn't correct the situation! Not the same case i know.
2020-07-11 16:05
I mean some pros already got ow banned before, that's not uncommon. Ow bans can be false positives but VAC bans are 100% indicate cheating. You can't get VAC banned without using a really , really intrusive program that mess with the game files or try to modify the game code in some way.
2020-07-17 11:48
 | 
Germany 'ezpz
Hey Jamppis LAN Friend here. He never sold me the account just lend for a few games while sitting next to me. After our LAN Weekend he started suddenly to drop 40 bombs online in Master Guardian Elo and pushed our ranks to LEM. 1 week later he had a VAC ban and deleted all his friends, I've never heard from him again.
2020-07-11 16:07
 | 
Finland 5way
LMAO
2020-07-11 20:00
Hey Jamppis LAN Friend here. He never sold me the account just lend for a few games while sitting next to me. After our LAN Weekend he started suddenly to drop 40 bombs online in Master Guardian Elo and pushed our ranks to LEM. 1 week later he had a VAC ban and deleted all his friends, I've never heard from him again.
2020-07-11 17:04
I really like how all the finnish nation supports a proven cheater. JAMPPI LOST, ITS FIN(N)ISHED ALREADY
2020-07-11 20:16
""""""""""""proven""""""""""""
2020-07-11 20:30
even if he did cheat, he shouldn't be perm banned for something he did when so young
2020-07-11 20:30
Young, but mature enough to decide to cheat and try to convince himself that he is more skilled than the honest players. Ah, and also mature enough to convince his father to use his credit card too. He deserved the ban and the fact that he can still play in the pro scene is bs. He should be banned from every league for life. Also, ence keep him instead of booting him and getting a good player that can participate in majors. Finnish brains, KEKW
2020-07-11 20:56
first, it's not hard to ask for your parents credit caard, I dont understand how you take this as a sign of maturity Second, you assume too much, you have no idea why he cheated (if he did) maybe he was curious, maybe he was peer pressured, maybe he was in a bad mood, maybe he only cheated because he didn't want to lose to cheaters, and only toggled if he thought someone is cheating. Kids are kids, and kids should be allowed to make mistakes. You expect a 13 year old to be some kind of shinning beacon of morality, and frankly, your delusional. There's a really good reason why children aren't held accountable to the same degree as adults basically anywhere else. They are inexperienced, and impulsive, and often just assholes. when I was like 13, I cheated because I had friends that cheated. Being a lonely tween I folllowed suit, and found it horrifically boring and shitty. I haven't ever gone back to it and i no longer talk to those friends. See, LEARNING from mistakes. It's something everyone does from time to time. Sometimes kids are assholes, but you give them some leeway because theyre kids.
2020-07-11 21:08
AFAIK, the cheating policy does not ask you if you are peer pressured, sad, mad, curious etc. You get caught cheating, you are banned, simple as that. Also, I agree that you must learn from your istakes. Thats why he should be banned from every league. To learne once and for all for when he moves to valorantlul
2020-07-11 21:23
+1111
2020-07-14 17:37
Volvo will win end the end. You heard it here first.
2020-07-12 12:05
So Jamppii has proof of something that did not happen? I wonder how that is going to work out for him...
2020-07-12 12:13
wait aren't valve in charge to ban anybody with absolutely no reason without consequences? how fucked up must be their terms of use
2020-07-12 12:24
Just send the case to CAS ez win whoever pays more
2020-07-14 18:16
Hope he loses
2020-07-14 18:24
jampppi needs to call harvey
2020-07-16 15:35
d12
2020-07-17 11:28
Wisla Krakow
SKADE
HellRaisers
Cyber Legacy
Natus Vincere
mousesports
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.