Thread has been deleted
Last comment
New York
s1mple | 
China D1D2D3 
I have a cousin, who lives in New York. He tells me that the crime in the main major city has ever been. What's the Deal ? No police?
2020-07-11 06:50
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Too much nanny state not enough self responsibility, poor communities turn to other methods to make money like selling drugs, multiple people do this, the area becomes less safe as they fight for dominance over the area to sell their drugs and make money, because jobs leave the area gets poorer and others have difficulty getting out so they end up joining the gangs, gang lifestyle means they have unprotected sex with women often and end up have multiple kids with multiple women the kids grow up without a father figure to teach them and it's difficult for one parent to parent properly, these kids are more likely to join gangs and look for a father figure there. The cycle goes on no amount of police can stop it really. There are more statistics that apply to children growing up in a single household youtube.com/watch?v=8G6nx2Q6G0M Also the fact with it being a city, population density is always a factor, the more people you have the more crime you have, on all levels of society.
2020-07-11 06:57
I was told that the mayor smashed the police. That eliminated all kinds of anti-doping and covert units. And caused the departure of thousands of police officers
2020-07-11 06:58
Probably, a lot of left wing leaders try to pander to these thuggish crowds of people that have been destroying cities. Instead of cracking down on them and police don't want to just stand by while this happened. and be blamed by their own leaders for shit they haven't done. imagine siding with the group that is siding with the guy rushing the officer with a knife in this video against the police. Obviously the police are going to be pissed, even in Atlanta there was a load of police that walked off the job because their leaders were basically trying to apply felony murder charges to an officer that was defending himself from a guy with a taser. A week earlier the person who is now trying to prosecute the officer said that a taser is a deadly weapon. youtu.be/1gfjNcNNPns
2020-07-11 07:05
Yes this is correct. I think they took away 1 billion dollars from the NYPD budget. Not sure about that number Sounds pretty insane to me to cut the budget so much especially during a pandemic but what do I know.
2020-07-11 07:14
Not surprisingly democratic. You are entering a difficult period if Baydin wins. The guy's a body without a brain
2020-07-11 07:15
 | 
United States ex0PT
Let me help you out bud, I have a cousin who lives in New York City. He tells me that there has been a lot of crime recently. What's the deal? Is it because there are no police?
2020-07-11 06:57
ty
2020-07-11 06:59
AVEZ
PACT
ORDER
Rooster
fnatic
Astralis
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.