Thread has been deleted
Last comment
CHEATERS come here
NiKo | 
India im_man_from_future 
Some cheaters are definetly reading this and this is for you. I will call you Mother/Sister Fucker if you still cheat after reading this whole post. Csgo is really stressful game. Some people even dont have good pc and playing less 30/40fps, some people are toxic, some people are deaf, some people are smurf, some people are really noob. These problem are more than enough for spoiling the game then why do u cheat to trouble fellow gamers more. If you are bored then stop playing it. Infact, you are noob who cant play by self and uses cheat. Accept this fact and promise that you wont use cheats anymore. If you want to improve watch nadeking, warowl, houngguange. Try reocilmaster, aim botz, bunny hopp, aim reflex. You will really improve
2020-07-12 05:27
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
People don't tend to cheat because they are bad at a game, they cheat because they are kind of mentally ill, they like to annoy people or because they're young and they think it's some how a validation of them that they achieve a rank in a video game even if undeserved.
2020-07-12 05:32
some people even delude themselves to the point where they think they are actually good at the game whilst cheating edit: my bad, i guess thats what you kind of spoke about in your last sentence, somehow my brain completely ignored that
2020-07-12 05:40
 | 
United States fowlyz
Isn't cheating not really a big problem anymore cause of the new update cause I don't see cheaters anywhere.
2020-07-12 05:36
never seen a blatant cheater in mm, so idk where these complaints are coming from
2020-07-12 05:39
 | 
Germany jermens))
india
2020-07-12 05:40
texas
2020-07-12 05:41
 | 
Germany jermens))
fair, i definitely did fuck ur sister
2020-07-12 05:37
i cheated once because I was lonely and wanted to play with friends the cheat they sent me was a rage cheat, a shit one at that not fun at all, played a few silver games with them, left, eventually stopped talking to them all together most people dont cheat because theyre shit, they cheat because they find it fun for some reason. My guess is that it's some kind of power fantasy, but i'm not sure. I'm absolute garbage despite 5k hours in the game, but cheating would give me no sense of accomplishment at all, so i doubt that's the reason most people cheat
2020-07-12 05:42
Global
Invictus
FATE
Galaxy Racer
ORDER
AVANT
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.