I have a huge fascination with physical photography, as well as great sympathy for the past so it all combined very well. I'd like to share a bunch of photos that I, and many others, find rather weird, creepy or simply hard to understand. Some may seem unsettling but I'm certain none of them crosses the line, still the warning's been given.
- Vintage, experimental motion picture. Designed for kids and families. He also sings in a tenor voice, you can search it up. gfycat.com/ru/cautiousunitedcottonmouth
- Similar scenery, even older, experimental film from a French inventor and eventually a film director. Given it was a silent movie, the sights from it only made it worse. gfycat.com/ru/cornycomfortableicelandich..
- Unlucky, poor soul Joseph Merrick, the man who had to live in awful physical conditions due to a rare illness. His poem, I remembered throughout years. Died when, against all cautions, decided to sleep one time laying on the bed, instead of sitting upright which was very uncomfortable.
- Old Victorian time period photo, mother with her toddler making a photo shoot. In order to keep the child silent, women had to cover themselves with rags and coats to discourage the newborn from yelling as it took significant amount of time to take a picture, the people had to stay immovable.
- The Bird Girl, one of the residents of the reknowned Circus and "Freaks" show and film from the 20/30s. Rare medical condition is to blame for such appearance. Lived a long, I dare assume, 'interesting' life, nonetheless.