they should bring in jks cerq and alex
alex neither kjaerbye xdd
Liquidpedia doesn't have any insider info
next step NA player i hope
No info about Bymas in this site of faze,so not up to date i guess.
dont think it really matters who they will get certainly wont help with an igl
When bymas played on lithuanian jailbreak server
I asked him if he will play in cologne
He told me
"idk man, if i dont play for faze i will play for someone else"
I think i will play for someone else is a joke
Lekro could be best opinion for FaZe
If they got KSCERATO it would be interesting
its so obv for faze so sign kjarbye
how can u kick someone if you didnt sign him before?
Scroll a bit down, it literally says "Temporary Standins" and below Bymas
Liquipedia doesn't show stand-ins
he was never on the team's roster itself before though, lmao.
i love godsent but faze should poach styko
He was signed to be a stand-in the rest of the season. Now it depends on whether or not Olofmeister comes back in August.
If he doesn't they might do another try, because from the interviews I've heard, the players were quite satisfied with Bymas.
Faze to buyout blameF from coL... pls god don’t
Syrson - get dat op awp and set broky free to rifle
Time for olovmeister to return
he's never been there, faze didn't say shit, it means that he's still with them
Bymas' stand-in contract was for the remainder of the season, which has now ended.
1. Bymas keeps going. The players were happy with him, and they might try to solve their issues. Bynas has changed his Steampic and gametag, which suggests he's done with FaZe, but it's far from proof.
2. Olof comes back. It's not impossible that olofmeister makes a return to the roster. A break probably did him good, and it's possible he's still got some performance in him. After all, if FaZe didn't think of possibly bringing him back they wouldn't have put him on break.
3. ALEX. We know FaZe have been in discussions with Vitality about buying out ALEX. We don't know how successful these discussions have been. As well, NiKo seems to have found his footing as IGL, and to throw the team dynamic up in the air now could be disasterous.
4. Bubzkji. It's very strange Bubzkji got benched on MAD Lions. He's their top performer, and he was benched right before the play-break which means it's not about burnout either. My gut is saying that he's going somewhere else. Possibly FaZe?
5. Kjaerbye. Not impossible, he is in fact a free agent now. He's also said he's not done with professional CS, and one of the teams he could go to is FaZe. It's far more likely he goes to some other team, like MAD Lions, and I think it's unlikely FaZe would go for Kjaerbye considering his health issues.
6. Lekr0. A free agent, an IGL, a decent fragger. A possible addition, though unlikely to be in an IGL role. Would be interesting, and it has been rumoured for a while, but I honestly doubt it.
Personally I think by far the most likely option is olofmeister coming back.
Anyone else I've missed?
don't think they're going to change before the major.
So many question marks about them right now. Will Bymas play the remainder of the year or will olof come back? WIll they change both before the major?
I personally think that if we don't see olof after the player break then Bymas WILL continue for the rest of the year and perhaps even longer if he improves
faze don't need an igl
why they would kick bymas he is great player and only 16y definately can improve in the near future.
Sometimes he makes mistakes that even i dont make so it means definately easy fix in two years he could be next niko or coldzera
somehow i want an AWPer like Cerq because Broky is much better with the rifles
somehow i also want an IGL like Alex so Niko can focus on the match only
He never was on the main lineup list
Bymas wasn't mentioned on main list he's mentioned in Stand-in list.
Think he could join c0ntact since the players there are from his area Im pretty sure. Not sure who he would replace though...
NiKo (trio, rotation)
ALEX (extremity, anchor, IGL)
coldzera (extremity, anchor)
rain (trio, rotation)
He was standing in / being on trial.
I bet they will sign him any day.
Or, they will sign a IGL.
give time to Bymas, he could be better then all shitplayers like Zywoo.
they didn't kicked him lol
Faze should sign Grim. One of the best players they can get right now for the price it will cost. In 1 year he will easily go for at least 500k+
CALM DOWN RELAX
WAIT A BIT MORE OF NEWER NEWS INCOMING
There is no one who replacing him so idk
That would be so sick lmao
Lmao Bymass new faze scapegoat
wdym he is on site as temporary stand-in since the very beginning of his career in faze
It's outdated, faze is competing in valorant
Faze clan need good igl I think
Imagine getting your news only from lulquipedia.
Michu? He's pretty talented imo.
Expected from Nikola "TwoFaced" Toledo
beautiful source of information
He was never in squad, lmao.
He's in 'temporary stand-ins' panel.
Bymas is literally in the active squad. What drugs are you on?
Its similar to broky.. Faze pick players as a standin and later renew their contracts like they did with broky.. Not sure if they will do same with bymas.. But seriously though they should get Alex.. They really need a good igl so niko can destroy some more
They just need real igl then ez top2
He got added back in lmao
alex will be good for faze
They will sign Grim from Triumph, im friend of Temperrr and he said it to me yesterday
What did you see what I didn’t see ? It literally says In the Active Roster Section : Bymas and behind it Stand-In so I don’t really get why you say it looks like he’s not in the team anymore ? Sure it says Stand-In but it doesn’t mean he’s of the team