Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Sometimes I wish I wasn't even born.
suicide | 
Russia Culimon 
do you think it's wrong thinking like that like you're kinda neglecting the ability that was given to you to live and exist or it's all worthless bullshit?
2020-07-13 22:07
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
don't kys DM me
2020-07-13 22:09
I'm not going to do it. At least for now. It's just that quite often I get so frustrated and miserable in life and some things are painful and hurt soo much I'm not even able to express my feelings. People around wouldn't get it anyway and it's not like I have many of them. I regret a lot of things in the past and I still try my best to make everything the proper way but it just doesn't fucking work at all eventually and everything just ruins again and again and it hits me harder each time I can't even describe the level of sorrow and sadness. that feeling of hopelessness and unfairness just makes me literally cry and wanna forget about existing and be gone forever
2020-07-13 22:24
tabseN | 
Sweden wyv0
Expressing yourself doesn't have to be verbally, you can express yourself in MANY ways outside of vocally doing it. Find that one thing and you're set.
2020-07-13 23:59
I'm not going to do it. At least for now. It's just that quite often I get so frustrated and miserable in life and some things are painful and hurt soo much I'm not even able to express my feelings. People around wouldn't get it anyway and it's not like I have many of them. I regret a lot of things in the past and I still try my best to make everything the proper way but it just doesn't fucking work at all eventually and everything just ruins again and again and it hits me harder each time I can't even describe the level of sorrow and sadness. that feeling of hopelessness and unfairness just makes me literally cry and wanna forget about existing and be gone forever
2020-07-13 22:39
it’s not funny copypasting stfu retard
2020-07-13 22:42
2020-07-13 22:45
you really are a comedy genius!
2020-07-14 00:09
 | 
Estonia fakeprokda
2020-07-14 01:52
heartless mongoloid, congrats on that one buddy
2020-07-14 14:44
+1
2020-07-13 23:29
Who cares if it's wrong or not, you're free to wish whatever the fuck you want
2020-07-13 22:10
 | 
Slovakia bad_at_life
+1
2020-07-13 22:10
Nobody cars
2020-07-13 22:12
than why would you comment
2020-07-13 22:27
 | 
Mongolia SadUnicorn
+1
2020-07-13 22:30
then
2020-07-13 22:56
to make him stop posting shit like this
2020-07-13 22:57
There's no wrong or right, no one can tell you that, having the "ability" sometimes isn't enough to find something worth living for
2020-07-13 22:13
Yea that's what I also thought initially but I still tend to have doubts at times
2020-07-13 22:19
You reach one point when you feel like life isn't worth living, and wish you never had this "gift" to begin with but at the same time you know life could be indeed worth living, or else you wouldn't feel dubious about it, and feel terribly that you're wasting it away. For a start you need to try to find something worth living for, whatever it is, it might sound like a blank statement but anything said without knowing your situation would be blank
2020-07-13 22:31
Actually you’re right it’s exactly like that
2020-07-13 22:39
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
AAAAND that's why people marry and build families. never thought i'd see this on hltv, tho
2020-07-14 00:13
just do whatever you like.
2020-07-13 22:14
what if he wants to rape a child?
2020-07-13 22:29
in this case he should kill himself.
2020-07-13 22:47
Wr0ng_Choice user already presumably killed himself after people on hltv were cruel so you shouldn’t joke about it
2020-07-13 22:36
There is nothing in this life that looks interesting or exciting to me, and there is really nothing I like doing. I don't have passion for anything. What should I do then if life is about doing what you like the most?
2020-07-13 23:46
try out things
2020-07-14 07:09
21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place. One of the minor signs of the judgement day.
2020-07-13 22:16
 | 
France Chim0ng0
looks like deep shit but i dont get the point
2020-07-13 22:20
They are all deep. But you need scholarly interpretation on most of em. Look up "Signs of judgement day in Islam" on youtube. There's alot of minor signs which we today can pretty much write off because they have passed and are present today. Only a VERY few ones remain before the 10 big signs in which the 10 ones are supposed to come VERY quickly 1 after another.
2020-07-13 22:29
finally we will get wiped
2020-07-13 23:06
Judgement day incoming. When the ones alive wish to be dead because the world became such a bad place. Truth is. Things were once worse. But for some it's still hell on earth. For some reason you can have everything and this world still makes you sick. Too much sorrow.
2020-07-13 22:30
 | 
Mongolia SadUnicorn
very true .
2020-07-13 22:31
nt Freddie Mercury (for real don't do something stupid DM me mens)))
2020-07-13 22:27
Living is suffering. Keep fighting, 99 bad days are worth 1 good. Because it's still better than none. A lifetime is too short to kys.
2020-07-13 22:33
99 bad days are not worth 1 good wtf is that Facebook shit
2020-07-13 22:57
xD +1
2020-07-13 23:03
Don't take it to literally please. It's all about the spirit mens!
2020-07-13 23:34
+100000.
2020-07-13 23:44
+1
2020-07-13 23:55
+1
2020-07-14 19:10
Lol
2020-07-14 19:18
I've been having bad day after bad day for more than a decade now and just extremely limited good days and it was not worth in the end. Fuck this.
2020-07-13 23:45
Sorry to hear that, stay strong medikit brother.
2020-07-14 00:06
just think about good things like girls, hobbies and ohter stuff you like men))
2020-07-13 22:55
 | 
Poland Blanc1337
imagine being born in poland its like ur being born with difficulty level set to hardcore from the early start of your life
2020-07-13 23:08
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
Dude, i don't want to diminsh your situation when I say this but all the things you've listed on #6 are completely normal and EVERYONE goes through this, with variations of amptitude, of course. Once you're older you'll have enough baggage to see that most of this things are not up to you, but you will still question from time to time if it's all really worth it. Life is heavy and takes a toll, but you're not alone and you're not fucked up and you're not the only one - you're knowing yourself and the first step to evolve is to find what's wrong and why you dind't succeeded in the first place. It might be easeier to go through this with a psychologist or someone who is not in you inner circle (since those people often causes you to not be fully honest when speaking about what troubles you because you might no want to let them down or let them into your head) For what is worth, there are several studies that suggest that people with high level of intelligence are more prone to those kind of feelings since they feel disconnected of those who don't seem to feel the same: it's not that they do not have those issues, but they simply does not reckon it. Talk to someone you care, talk to someone impartial that you don't know. Albeit normal, this is important and plays a major role on you future character. Stay strong youngling
2020-07-13 23:26
+1
2020-07-13 23:57
can confirm
2020-07-14 00:08
 | 
United States xcalibot
on serious note, been having suicidal thoughts lately, life is just constantly fucking me
2020-07-13 23:28
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
care to elaborate?
2020-07-14 00:10
 | 
United States xcalibot
pandemic is fucking me so hard, im a college student and i pay for my own tuition so yeah it affected me so hard i just want to fucking die, i dont want to repeat my parents same mistake ( they didnt graduate) i really want to graduate so fucking bad. i dont want to be trap being poor i wanna break out in this shitty cycle of our family
2020-07-14 09:49
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
there are other means and other timings. i admire your will but if perhaps things do go wrong and you need to drop out, you can rest assure that you can always come back and finish it. the tough thing about goals is that they are constantly trying to push you away from it, but the harder you get hit, more knowledge you acquire to dodge the next few ones. take a step back, take a look into the situation and do what you CAN do, but prepare for what you cannot and live with it - things will go sour eventually, but as long as you focus on what's in your control and make the best of it, things should work out in the end. remember that giving up will only guarantee you the same spot you so badly desire not to be in.
2020-07-14 14:24
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
by the way, what is your field of studies?
2020-07-14 14:25
 | 
United States xcalibot
Computer Science
2020-07-14 14:30
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
Nice, that's my line of work aswell. And what field specifically do aim for? This kind of knowledge can help you get some money on the side, via freelancing.. did you explored some of that?
2020-07-14 14:31
 | 
United States xcalibot
I did explored but i dont have that kind of experience, besides im living in a third world country so yeah fucked up situation right now. Im aiming to become a game developer someday, they said fiverr is bad. I dont know what job i can take since i haven't graduated yet online PS. I really wish i could find stable job where can i use my course :(
2020-07-14 14:38
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
i would need to know more about you and your country (assuming you're fake flagging) in order to give you some ideas, but even without experience you can still find ways.. maybe some writing work (for your uni), little computer maintanence (specially for elder people, when usually simple stuff solves it), maybe some coding (there are sites that you can auction on jobs) or even something off of your field - i know a guy in the us who is paying for his education selling 'geladinho' (freezer pops) and albeit this does not grant him a living wage it helps a lot on school costs
2020-07-14 14:41
 | 
United States xcalibot
I'm at SEA, writing on uni doesn't work did that, computer maintenance also (Most people here kinda prefer going to actual pc repair shop instead of home service) what sites? i would love to check it out. Sorry this shit have been slowly digesting me. i dont really know what to do anymore. PS. I know that i shouldn't give up and just keep going but this pandemic really hit a home run. Sometimes i just think that maybe ending myself would solve all shit problems i have right now.
2020-07-14 14:47
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
considering you might be better using a provider that is near you, i'd suggest you start here: quora.com/unanswered/How-does-Developer-.. as for PC repairs people usually goes to PC repair shops because that's the only way they know how to get things fixed, but you can start with people you know, for a cheaper price and work your way from there. Often, people doesn't know you're not a 'repair shop' and just a freelancer, you just need to make sure to go to them BREFORE they decide to go to the repair shop. Usually, people live with small problems until a huge one comes and they really need to fix it. If you can reach these people before the major crash, you can get the job for sure. Maybe print a few ads of your own and post it near comercial and residential areas. this have worked for me in the past. Things are gray as fuck right now and it's fucking with everybody, but it is a phase, and it will pass! i am sure of it. all you need to do is to stay as strong as you are and keep believing. you have already proved your worth so far and you did it on your own. why the hell wouldn't you succeed further?
2020-07-14 15:09
 | 
United States xcalibot
repairing does give you easy money but im living in a small city so i cant really depend on that and the link you gave me doesn't have any answers yet, what am i supposed to do with it sorry?
2020-07-14 15:38
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
do not put all your eggs onto the same basket.. small jobs gives less money but more flexibility to find other small jobs. this should not be your only source of income, but means to spread your revenue not to depend entirely on a single income (actually, that's how you get rich when talking about big sums, but that's another topic). anyway.. this link is for you to understand the concept of it. you have to google hosts near you (or in a language that you dominate) and post there... Here's one more specific: freecodecamp.org/news/freelance-web-deve.. you will need to google it yourself to see what's better suited for your skill group and of course, get a little knowledge on how to charge people for your effort
2020-07-14 15:48
Welcome to my world. It is even harder when you just don't have passion towards anything, like me. I am lost, completely lost in life and there is nothing I like doing. I wish I had something to do in life which could give me hope to live. But everything I see is disgrace and more disgrace, it's everywhere. This world is a pain and I don't want to feel it anymore. I understand you, my friend. I am in a situation I cannot get out, and never will because there's just no way out.
2020-07-13 23:43
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t]
wtf cheer up bro
2020-07-14 00:03
There is nothing I can do about my situation, my friend, nothing. I am finishing my last project before I go. There are endless reasons for me to end it, and literally 0 reasons to continue, even having the best mother some could possibly ask for. I have unsolvable things and living with them will just cause me more pain day by day and honestly I don't want that for my life. Having nothing I like also makes it so much shittier because there is nothing to distract me. It's literally impossible. I can't even sleep in peace because of the terrible constant recurrent nightmares. I just don't want to continue, I don't want. I will finish my last map and I'm gone. I have awesome friends scattered across the world, but they are just that, unreachable people I will never meet. I cry while typing this because I way past my limit, I've been living like a fucking zombie for 13 years. It's enough, enough of this. Even if I completely change as a person, I will still have the unsolvable problems. There is not even a word for what I feel and I can't even describe it. I can completely understand OP.
2020-07-14 00:20
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
I identified myself a little with what you said. Maybe this is not the only issue but this seems like like you don't believe much in yourself and your selfsteem might be a problem too. let me guess, no matter how much people compliment you or say good things about your job, tasks or results, you always feels like you don't deserve it or it wasn't really a big deal or at least that it wasn't enough for your own standards? if so, i can tell my story and maybe this helps a little :)
2020-07-14 00:07
Because what I do is just average or plain below average. I'm done with this world, I'm done with people, I'm beyond done with everything.
2020-07-14 00:35
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
no you're not done. you feel like you should be done, but not yet. you need to find ways to enjoy yourself and somehow not cling to your mistakes (or what you consider to be yours or your fault). don't forget i am a random on hltv, but i really advise you to seek a psychologist or at the very least to talk to someone you're not familiar with about this. it's about training your thought process. to me, my issue was that i had bad parents and needed to grow up fast (responsibilities and such) and this made me run through important parts of life, always focusing in not droppping the ball because i honestly couldn't afford to. the commitment to this was so big that i lost for a while the ability to enjoy things and to praise myself for what i've done. if i stopped for a while to play games i couldn't enjoy it because i felt that either i should be doing something more useful or that i didn't deserved that spoil. it took me only 2 months of weekly appointments to get through. now, whenever my phone rings i don't get crippling anxiety, i can be satisfied with my work when possible and most important, i can chose wheter to apply full energy and deliver perfection or to just deliver something that 'is good enough' and jump to something else.
2020-07-14 00:45
Yes I am done. I have analysed my life and have a solid conclusion. Also living with autism sucks. No therapy in the world will cure that. I don't want to be part of this world.
2020-07-14 00:46
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
living is rough and any condition albeit not curable is still manageble to an extent that it could benefit you. bad things will keep happening but it can only take a bit of sadness out of you and nothing else. you will still wake up again, and again, and again and keep having another day to do things differently. you know what also keeps happening whether you want it or not? good things. it's only up to you to chose what you will absorb and albeit hard, a little training can take you there. a condition is no excuse to give up on pretty much anything.
2020-07-14 00:50
My sitution is waaaaaaay more complex that what I told. It would be a very big text if I had to explain. And analysing everything multiple times I see it's just not worth to continue.
2020-07-14 00:53
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
It doesn't matter how hard/big the situation might be. For every shit that happens you can take something good out if and my point is that this choice is only up to you. think like this: if you give up you're pretty much destined to keep having bad things torwards you. if you don't, how many good things can and will come your way? If only ONE good thing actually goes your way, it's already way more than you'd have the other way. Maybe it could even be enough to make the bad things less heavy? if you keep seeing things like this, you will keep suffering twice - from your condition and from yourself and this is no way to go. Don't believe me if you don't want to, but please talk to someone outside of you inner circle of relationships.
2020-07-14 00:58
Living in the shithole I live does not make anything better and only brings bad things. Including what I say on #64. I had explained my situation a few days ago in a thread where someone tried to talk to me, but unfortunately, the thread got deleted.
2020-07-14 01:01
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
you're only justificating your arguments. what i ask is simply for you to not fight this and try. if there's no hope anymore, how bad can trying be? now, what if i am right and there are good things to enjoy amongst all this bad?
2020-07-14 01:06
I get to enjoy my computer with 3 monitors 24/7 but there's nothing I like doing anymore. Literally nothing. I only like sleeping and now I can't. I just wish I could sleep, have a good dream and live in that dream to not wake up again.
2020-07-14 01:09
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
your body gets used to what you do. a good thing to do is a little exercizing - we function on repetitions and in order to make your body produce energy for you to get motivated, it needs to know that it has to do it in the first place - since i am not familiar with your condition, i'd suggest you talk to someone that knows better about this before you try if you're not secure enough to do it. also, maybe try to set a small goal of actually getting a good night of sleep and focus on this, but you will need to work for it. small steps but with consistency generates solid results
2020-07-14 01:17
I realised I desperately need a therapy but it's better not to right now due to the pandemic. It would be my last final effort, but nothing is guaranteed and to add, I am in the risk layer.
2020-07-14 01:17
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
don't pressure it. maybe you can find somewhere online for the first few sessions. it will be probably cheaper, risk free and you can both enjoy your computer and see what happens. i know this will be good.
2020-07-14 01:21
If I didn't have this terrible phobia of responsibility that renders me unable to even pick what to eat sometimes, added to my extreme social phobia, that just stops me from talking to anyone, I would feel more encouraged to get a job in another country to get out of my shithole. Too bad as well I cannot learn anything to have a skill for a decent job, otherwise I would live cleaning toilets or washing dishes. I don't even know when was the last time I actually learned something, I even had to give up on school because I just... couldn't learn anything.
2020-07-14 18:58
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
As I said before, your body gets used to what you do. Social phobia if not faced propperly will get stronger and stronger. This is another symptom that should be looked at by someone impartial. Like the comment before, don't pressure it! don't overthink it. Just set the appointment and forget about it - this is your primary goal right now. When it's time to do it (the conversation), think like this: This person has NO relations with you AT ALL, you have no means to disappoint this person and if for whatever reason he/she dislikes you or you dislike her/him, you can always count on the X button on you top right corner that will shut them down FOREVER. You are not trapped in this conversation neither you need her/his approval If it makes it easier, share this plan with one person you love/trust and ask for help to make this first session happen. This is all I ask for, do complete this goal - i know it will be good for you and you have nothing to lose out of this.
2020-07-14 19:06
The only psychologist available atm is my brother's GF. Wouldn't talking to her be weird? She already helped my mom a lot when she had panic sydrome.
2020-07-14 19:09
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
I think external people will be better for you, but she can be the one that helps you through this first stages and can even point out other professionals that she trusts and this will give you a better result. What i suggest is, tell her (and her only) about your plan and ask for help to set this appointment. edit: for work related reasons i had to reply this fast.. here's the rest: I recommend people outside of your inner circle because people from the inside might try to help first rather than help you seek external help. this, albeit being in good will can get in the way since they MIGHT be part of what is troubling you, even if they don't know it or even if YOU don't know it. Do not make a big deal out if this by telling other people now, just make it simple. Ask your brother's GF (and her only) to help for this appointment ONLY, say that you want to experience it and listen to what she recommends. It's important to have someone you trust by your side, specially within those initial first steps.
2020-07-14 19:29
Its the same for everyone you arent special
2020-07-13 23:59
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
that's not a good thing to say to someone that already feels down. you're basically saying that his feelings are not important.
I'm not saying that his feelings are worthless but that everyone feels shit sometimes and things will get better.
2020-07-14 00:12
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
also, on this.. the major problem with depressed people is this: they don't know it will get better. we've been through that and we know things will get better.. and then worse.. and the better.. and that's life, but this takes a little time to get used to haha
2020-07-14 00:20
But you are right it was probably a bit harsh.
2020-07-14 00:12
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
people that does not suffer from similar issues tend to do that, beucase it's very hard to get a grasp of what's going on through somebody's mind, but as someone who has worn both shoes (been on both sides of it) I can say that there's nothing worse than finally being so broken that you go to a random page to say stuff like that only to get shut down by 'your problem isn't real, stop being a pussy'. often, what those people will hear is 'you're right, you don't worth shit and are still wasting others time with your nonsense'. that's why that saying 'if you have nothing good to say, don't say nothing at all' is important as fuck, we can't control how the other party will process this information.
2020-07-14 00:17
Question is why. Presumably you think you have nothing to live for - that it's not worth it. Ok then: Why do you believe that - and is it true? Test it - not by thinking about it (you'll just confirm your existing beliefs), but by giving life a fair go before you give up on it. Get out and meet people and try new things, see if you can find something to feel passionate about. Or if your life is full of problems... see if you can *fix* them, one bit at a time. See if you can make it to a better future. You have nothing to lose after all. Prove to yourself that your life isn't worth living without a doubt - only *then* entertain seeing it so negatively.
2020-07-14 00:06
Dunno about OP but I at least have a conclusion in my case. What you said is actually what everyone says.
2020-07-14 00:38
It's only a solid conclusion if it's tested through experience. Not sitting around thinking about it and reading things on the Internet. Of course it's what everyone says. The alternative is being miserable and eventually killing yourself. If you want to live that way be my guest.
2020-07-14 01:12
Anyway - you say you have your conclusion. Okay - what is your conclusion? Be socratic about it, see if it's as rational as you believe. I used to believe that life was empty, full of suffering, and then we die, and that why even bother. I've been there.
2020-07-14 01:15
#64.
2020-07-14 01:15
I appreciate what you shared. I don't doubt that your pain is real. Something you said that stood out to me - you say some of your problems are unsolvable. You say there's literally nothing you can do about your situation. That may or may not be true - what kind of problems are we talking about?
2020-07-14 01:24
Phobias, autism and how the world works. I explained it a lot better and broader a few days ago but the thread which I have done it in, got deleted.
2020-07-14 01:25
To offer much perspective I'd have to deep dive into these things and how you see them. Sadly I don't have a lot of free time though. I would say this: you mentioned above being open to therapy - definitely try it. Not all therapists will be a good fit for you, and not all therapists are good at their job, so try sessions with a few until you find one that "feels right" - like they might be able to help you. They will do two things: they will care for you, but will also challenge your assumptions. Look for therapists who deal with things like depression and suicide and have a lot of experience. They won't fix your life for you - they'll just help you to see it more clearly. Something you might find helpful - look up the youtuber Dr K (Healthygamergg). He essentially does online therapy sessions with well known gamers. It will give you an idea of what good therapy looks like.
2020-07-14 01:38
NEO | 
Poland ScR1337
dunno but I have same feeling from very logn time
- Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah . Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured." Surah Rad -28 we all came this world to recognise, know Allah from his verbs, creatures ( the ayets..) then worship him. This world life, death, youngness, oldness, day and night all of these proof that there is a time to find somethink and use you mind... proofs are so opened . and happiness is in the quran.
2020-07-14 00:32
to be honest, i feel like that too
2020-07-14 00:37
sex her
2020-07-14 01:24
my life sucks more
2020-07-14 01:39
bro, life is complicated. yes it is. but be grateful for everything.. "oh man, its not easy like u said and blablablabla" no, i have bad situation too even worse, i have debt around of 10.000$ right now, and i have nothing, my home and etc will take by bank.. i will have nothing.. even i dont have a job right now. so i knew ur feeling. but, just focus on positive thing, there is always a GOOD thing in our life. and focus on that, life is up and down, its good and not boring ah hahaha..
2020-07-14 14:28
Hang in there. Eventually everything works out for the better )) DM me, if you need anyone to talk to )) I'm here for you <3 Take care.
2020-07-14 14:32
if u never born u would miss out on a lot of things. the problem u think that make ur life shit are peanuts. u have hltv access which means u have internet access. which means u probably have water access which probably means u have electricity access. stop being a pussy.
2020-07-14 14:43
Imagine being wrongfully accused of a murder at the age of 19, and having to spend thirty somewhat years in prison. Imagine someone being locked up in a cell for most of their adult life. They did nothing wrong, just wrong place at the wrong time. What's there to live for? You're in a cage, helpless, and there's no light at the end of the tunnel. After thirty somewhat years, your case is reviewed as technology permits to accurately match DNA from the victim. You're absolved from the murder. Free to go. And you god damn live every day as if it was your last one. You meet new people, experience things you didn't know existed days ago, etc. Depression is no joke. It's your brain playing tricks on you, making you view life through a fucking pessimistic and down right killer lens. Something bad happens to you, well through that lens, it'll be ten-fold worse. Not everyone will be able to or is suited to understand how hard life is hitting you, but there are people who are experts in switching that lens. Step by step - and it's a rough ride with struggles along the way - that lens will turn from negative to baseline/positive. And in the end, it's worth it. Your brain is your jailer. It is horrifying, and can incarcerate you for months, if not years. It can lead to your death. But there is a way out. You just gotta take that leap, and make the effort of seeking help to fix that lens. It's almost impossible to switch that lens by yourself, since you're the one that morphed it into what it is in the first place. So as others mentioned, seek help. Open up about your issues to a close one, and seek advice from an expert. Good luck, I've been where you were mentally, and the struggle made me a much improved and better person. I'm still not where I'd like to be, but I'm slowly making my way there. Same can happen to you.
2020-07-14 15:23
you need to get laid and you'll understand the world. its all about girls dude. nature made us like that. you need to get your dick in a pussy, the purpose of existence.
2020-07-14 19:13
Wisla Krakow
SKADE
HellRaisers
Cyber Legacy
Natus Vincere
mousesports
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.