Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Why do so many Americans refuse to wear face masks? I thought you are like super patriotic country so why are you not cooperating?
2020-07-14 08:30
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
its against their freedomz. lel
2020-07-14 08:30
probably exactly this if somebody tells them what to do they feel oppressed and do the opposite
2020-07-14 08:31
"we are the best country in the world an the only world with freedom brrr brrrr"
2020-07-14 08:32
"noooo, you cant just not wear masks and expect to beat covid 19" "haha, ventilators go brrrrrrr"
2020-07-14 08:51
KEKW
2020-07-14 08:56
LMAO
2020-07-17 12:46
 | 
North America niftynick
enjoy owning a gun kraut oh wait
2020-07-14 09:44
why would i enjoy owning a gun? what kind of logic is that?
2020-07-14 10:19
Are you aware of what's happening in your country? I can't imagine a country's civilians in need of guns more than Germany. Maybe UK or Sweden?
2020-07-14 11:32
I´m living here, i´m aware and we don´t need guns.
2020-07-14 12:16
Begging the refugees to stop raping and murdering people doesn't seem to be working. What would you suggest?
2020-07-14 12:19
do you live in germany?
2020-07-14 12:22
Sure, but that's absolutely irrelevant.
2020-07-14 12:24
Dann geh die AfD wählen, hoffe dass diese was in deinem Sinne verändern und nerv mich nicht mit dem Ausländer und Migrantengewichse von euch verkappten Rechtsradikalen. Dieses Sülze lese und höre ich schon seit Jahren, auch im privaten Umfeld und das kann ich hier nicht auch noch gebrauchen. Schönen Tag dir!
2020-07-14 12:28
 | 
United States darth_mac
lmao
2020-08-04 06:42
 | 
India c0nsc10us
I don't understand how you don't realise that he's a baiter and a troll.
2020-07-14 17:26
 | 
China ppgod_
imagine thinking that you cant own a gun in germany
2020-07-14 12:53
tbh americans couldn't own a gun in Germany as they would have to pass a basic sanity check and we all know how that would go.
2020-07-14 20:57
 | 
North America niftynick
you literally have to have a license to buy guns lmao
2020-07-22 11:34
 | 
China ppgod_
Yes so if you want a gun you can get a license and own a gun. Just like if you want to drive a car you have to get a license first, I know its a really wild concept.
2020-07-22 12:15
 | 
North America niftynick
you can own a car without a license
2020-08-04 06:21
 | 
China ppgod_
ok? I never said otherwise? So you would be ok for everyone to own a gun but it would illegal to use them unless you have a license?
2020-08-04 12:00
"Wearing masks is communism..." - hurr durr
2020-07-14 09:37
this is the thing. however those people are absolute loons paranoid of communism
2020-07-14 20:20
i mean more free then germany still... people should just wear them, there shouldn't even need to be a mask order in place
2020-07-14 09:25
cato.org/human-freedom-index-new in 2019 Germany had a little bit more freedom than the usa but idk men
2020-07-14 10:24
i mean germany doesnt have actual free speech, so thats enough for me 🤷‍♀️
2020-07-14 10:25
aaaaah, this one again. Polen is it you? loc.gov/law/help/freedom-expression/germ.. if you are interested - the "limitations" actually do make a lot of sense (im living in germany and i actually welcome this "limitations"). rsf.org/en/ranking 11. Germoney ... i´m scrolling ... ... still scrolling ... 45. USA
2020-07-14 10:36
i was really only talking about free speech, limitations that germany has on free speech are absolutely abhorrent banning symbolism of any kind, no matter how abhorrent is totally unacceptable when it effects no one else.
2020-07-14 10:51
with symbolism you mean the ban on Nazi-Symbols?
2020-07-14 10:54
yes.
2020-07-14 10:54
why should they be allowed to be displayed or shown?
2020-07-14 10:55
gonna use something i wrote for a different argument, but on the topic of free speech: The problem with banning racists, in my mind anyways, isn't the fact that a racist was silenced. The problem is that a racist got silenced for an opinion that directly harms no one else. That further radicalizes the silenced population, and establishes the precedent that silencing opinions, not matter how extreme, is acceptable. Banning racists doesn't make them go away, and it doesn't even stop them from spreading. It just pushes them underground, and, instead of voicing those opinions and getting publicly torn apart due to the fact that they're just incorrect, their opinions will just fester, and probably continue to radicalize underground. It just doesn't help anyone. And, again, allows the powers at be further power to misuse Further: If you're experiencing a rise in anti-semitism, racism, unironic use of Nazi symbolism, or extremism of any other brand, that's a failure of the state. Extremism doesn't spread on it's own, it only spreads when people feel they have no other option. Case and point: Wiemar Germany, modern day USA, Syria, Uyghurs in China, etc etc. It's just not the states job to regulate the public discourse when it doesn't actually harm anyone else.
2020-07-14 11:01
you were wrong with saying banning racists. no one is banning racists, its not possible to ban racism or racists. only the symbols that glorify a specific regime which was acting racist are banned.
2020-07-14 11:05
but the point still stands, you shouldn't be able to ban symbolism(or an idea), because it doesn't hurt anyone else that's really all there is to it
2020-07-14 11:06
its not that easy to say "it doenst hurt anyone else" you need to dig a little bit deeper. The Nazi-Era and their war crimes are a huge thing in germany and most of the people never want something like that happen again. also there are many people still suffering from people glorifying this ideology, so it kinda hurts people - mostly in long-term. i think you get the point..
2020-07-14 11:09
I get the point, but I don't really care. unless it's used in direct harassment or directly calling for genocide (in which case, infringing on someone elses ability to live their own life/is destructive) it shouldn't be a candidate to be banned. Banning things just because they're ultra taboo rubs me very much the wrong way.
2020-07-14 11:12
alright, have a nice day.
2020-07-14 11:14
u2
2020-07-14 11:14
 | 
Belgium Miiyata
So because it rubs you to the wrong way means germany has low freedom of speech? Xaxaxxaxaaxaxxaxaax
2020-08-05 01:52
yes because the usa didnt ban denying the holocaust
2020-08-05 04:27
 | 
Belgium Miiyata
Yes and look at the state Usa is in😂😂😂
2020-08-05 09:28
idk if you can prove that has anything to do with it, but 1/8 for the effort
2020-08-05 10:02
 | 
Belgium Miiyata
Ur right. However to be srs now. Nazi symbol has a different impact in germany, so your point remained shiteeeee m88
2020-08-05 10:09
no country has a right to determine what is right or wrong when theyre not infringing on someone's rights
2020-08-05 10:10
 | 
Belgium Miiyata
Dude fuk your rights, nazis killed a lot of ppl in germany which to this date still affects its ppl. U want to bring bad blood in society so u can say w. E u want like a little kid?
2020-08-05 10:12
its not about saying it, its about the principle of not letting government decide what things are too taboo to say that's a can of worms that shouldnt be opened
2020-08-05 10:14
 | 
Belgium Miiyata
If govt doesnt do it then the symbols will increase tenfold and what will do that for society? Freedom? No buddy, it sets up frustrations and bad blood,hatred and violence. Dont you dare say ppl just shouldnt do it themselves, cause if you say so then you are clueless How a society works.
2020-08-05 10:25
That's not how extremism spreads, though. Poverty/Desperation/Frustration > Extremism > Violence > Authoritarianism It's an easy cycle to spot. If you've got extremism spreading in your country (and most of us do) That's a failure of society as a whole to provide for her people, not a failure of government to hide away the extreme ideals. Banning symbols will only cause movements like white supremacy to be pushed further underground. where they'll inevitable be only more extreme and violent. Let them be out in the open, and let them be publicly torn apart, due to how demonstrably incorrect they are.
2020-08-05 10:30
 | 
Belgium Miiyata
Publicly torn?
2020-08-05 10:33
intellectually speaking 🙁
2020-08-05 10:34
 | 
Belgium Miiyata
Im on phone and i cant write normally due to website lay-out so im gnna make it short. You opt for an indirect support of nazis because they will be targetted if it were free. It leads to even bigger and strong reactions, and thats how u kill off a society for real. Nazi symbolism 8n germany is not something that should be free, it harms society mate. I stop here though, have a nice day my friend
2020-08-05 10:40
The existence of nazi symbolism won't slow or hinder the spread of nazis who gets to draw that line? I'm okay with throwing people advocating for violence in jail, but symbolism shouldn't be off limits. there are zero historical examples where banning parties/symbolism/ideas actually succeeded in preventing their spread. As far as I'm aware, anyways.
2020-08-05 10:44
LUL "doesn't hurt anyone else". U just talking out of your ass. It was a fucking genocide, that damaged many fucking families and damaged the country. It's a fucking ideology that promotes violence against other fucking human beings cuz they believe in a superior race. WTF is this? This doesn't hurt anyone else? What a fucking moron. This explains why US is a shithole of violence. Cuz murica is the best country in the world, so we legalize weapon possession and everybody gets shot for no reason. Shithole.
2020-07-14 12:42
your an idiot if you think guns are the problem in the US, like literally half the us states are safer than european countries despite the gun laws mises.org/wire/life-expectancy-if-denmar..
2020-07-14 21:02
Nazi imagery doesn't necessarily advocate genocide (especially since the swastika is a symbol used by many different groups of people from all over the world). Context matters. Unless you're directly advocating for violence, or constantly harassing someone individually, then there is no ground for ANYTHING to be banned. Just like in the USA, people tend to reclaim historical symbols for their own needs, a practice, that, I find a lot healthier then sectioning off entire symbols. I think you mis-understand how extremism of all brands spread. If you've extremism spreading in your country, then that's a failure of the state to provide for it's citizens. You don't ever see people flocking to extreme ideas in a prosperous time. People go to the extremes when they feel they have no other option. Case and point: Modern day USA, Wiemar Germany, Czarist Russia, Late Bourbon France. Nazis don't just come out of nowhere, and banning it certainly doesn't prevent it. (see 3rd paragraph of #46) who's to say it won't be one of your opinions banned in 30 years? or mine? Or maybe moderate conservatism? I hate to soud like a conservative, but the way the world is going, anything is possible, because when you concede one, you then open the doors to all kinds of fishy shenanigans. I'm pretty confident the USA hasn't always been shit, and even if guns of all kinds were out lawed it wouldn't really change the underlying problems that face the country atm. Crime rates wouldn't change, gangs would still be a problem, police would have even more power, and the average person would have even fewer tools of self-defense. No, I'm happy with my guns, thanks. Chill with the insults, you're just making yourself sound like a prick
2020-07-14 21:22
fnx | 
Brazil Moglao
Banning racism\nazism will not stop the thing and will push to the underground, ok, but if it be allowed then it would became popular amongst even normal people and it will be far more dangerous and harmful. Just look at Brazil right now, with Bolsonaro being president, there's a lot of people that feel free to be racist, homophobic, and religious intolerant, and yes, this affect people directly and indirectly and should not be allowed.
2020-08-05 11:27
ill ask you this question: why shouldn't they? It's not hurting you, and because they are demonstrably wrong, nobody should have any problems refuting them.
2020-07-14 11:02
Because they voice an opinion that promotes violence. Maybe that doesnt affect you, but it affects the younger population, people that are looking for acceptance, people that were hurt and think that path is a good one. Uneducated people are easily influenced by the people that scream louder and with confidence, thats how it works.
2020-07-14 11:23
If you have young people flocking to extremism then you've got a lot bigger problems, and it's not just from allowing nazis to spew their bullshit. Extremism will spread if the environment is right, no matter how much you ban it. and by banning an idea, no matter how obscene, you concede far to much when gaining so little.
2020-07-14 21:28
Du brauchst dich nicht zu rechtfertigen, die haben 0 Ahnung und leben in ihrem film .. Lass die doch labbern ihre dumme mundpropaganda, was der trump da rum erzählt
2020-07-14 20:24
hatte langeweile auf arbeit :D
2020-07-14 20:27
Kenne ich , aber kannst deine zeit viel besser investieren :D Die sind viel zu dumm um mit ihnen über sowas zu diskutieren.. dieser unnötiger amerikanischer stolz.. Fremdschäm
2020-07-14 20:31
+1 unfortunately how it is
2020-08-04 06:23
if you are serious then pls explain how wearing a mask to protect the citizen of murrica is against their freedom. I know from a daily experience that its annoying to wear a mask but its not affecting my freedom in any way. For me it is common sense to not be a dickhead and put other people (firstly my family cause my mother has an incurable disease and it would be really bad if she is getting that virus) in danger, idk men. in which way is it affecting your freedom?
2020-08-04 08:20
i was agreeing with you how that is a mindset of ur average american and its sad.
2020-08-04 19:15
okay :)
2020-08-05 10:47
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda
stupid pride, I wear mine when I go out into public places
2020-07-14 08:33
USA is most tolerant LGBT leftist freedom country youtube.com/watch?v=RU0YWkMnDm4 shithole)
2020-07-14 09:09
at least let us be an example that there is such a thing as being TOO tolerant people with mental illnesses running around saying they are 72 different genders and people are OK with it, kind of sad to see legitimately mentally ill people not be helped, but instead pandered to
2020-07-14 09:26
i really hate this argument, because it's just missing the point/ misunderstanding the issue The trans community has lots and lots of problems... it's very problematic as far as making progress goes BUT even if we were solely orientated towards a medical "cure", the best we have for even depression, a far more prevailing illness, is, pills. Pills that only kind of work in the first place. I don't really understand what you want us to do other the accept. Because there just isn't any other solution as it stands now. what help do you propose? Therapy is already a staple for most transitions. what other methods do you think would lower those suicide rates?
2020-07-14 09:33
 | 
Argentina iamNOTgay
let em kill themselves mens problem solved )))
2020-07-14 09:42
wtf(((
2020-07-14 09:45
Therapy to help them (transexuals) realize that their gender dysphoria is all mental would be a good start. Feeding their delusions is obviously not healthy. I have an anxiety disorder myself. Back before I had medicine to calm me down, I only had my mother to talk to to help me. Imagine if instead of telling me what I was anxious about (spontaneous body pains) was all in my head, she agreed with me even though she knew it was untrue? You think this would have helped my mental state? No, it wouldn’t have. Now, you may think I am comparing apples to oranges here, but both conditions (anxiety and gender dysphoria) can be simplified to chemical imbalances in the brain. At least, from what I can tell, this seems to be the case. I have read medical case reports of persons who have transvestitism (very similar to transgenderism I think you can agree) being given certain anti-anxiety/depression medications and losing their desire to crossdress. I think transgendered people should be treated now using the science we have, and we should invest more into medicine that will them even more in the future.
2020-07-14 10:44
I don't know who you're talking to, but everyone is very aware that it's mental. Talk to anyone with a mental illness - GAD, Depression, Anorexia, GD, everyone is aware that it's in their head, but it doesn't really make it go away. I really hate it when people call it "delusions", because that's not what it is. It's hyper awareness, not a total lack thereof. People know they're not a girl/boy, that's why they're upset. Something inside the brain is fucked and it causes extreme anxiety/depression/frustration when theyre reminded of traditional characteristics of their biological sex There are lots and lots of problems with the trans community that prevent decent research from being done, but letting people socially transition is the best treatment we have at the moment.
2020-07-15 00:19
k
2020-08-05 10:59
k
2020-08-05 11:05
i mean that's freedom mate i dont see anything wrong with this
It's mind-blowing the stuff you see here. I think people are just mentally detached from the consequences of their actions, thinking that wearing a mask is only to keep them safe or that it is "oppressive" to listen to recommendations, when in reality it's for the good of people around them. It's a very backward mentality.
2020-07-14 08:36
Exactly. That means people in USA are either not educated on this topic or just mean.
2020-07-14 08:44
Or both Also it's possible that they're simply idiots :)
2020-07-14 08:49
Xyp9x | 
Czech Republic sujkic
They're not sheeps... therefore they don't obey buuuuuuuuuuuuut Causing almost civil war with their fucking protests, screaming BLM and tearing down statues, being manipulated by "smart influencers". Because full hospitals, highest number of infected in the world and economy damage caused with Corona isn't enough. But remember they are not sheeps 🤣🤣
2020-07-14 08:39
 | 
United States vip3r_k1ng
Actually the hospitals are unusually low on people, there are far less people actually going to hospitals because they are afraid they will catch covid-19 if they go but most of the time when someone has symptoms or tests positive they are sent home and told to self isolate, they are only told to stay if they have a risk of dying or if it could effect them seriously.
Send the people home when they have symptoms or test positive, the virus will transmit to their families, that's one of the reasons why USA has so many cases, they do not have separated quarantine for these mild cases & positive cases. And it takes too long (7-10 days) to the americas to get the test result , which is too late, cuz it may already spread many people. and there is no tracking system to find out the people who has contact with positive man, vicious circle goes. No wonder there are so many cases in America.
2020-08-05 10:55
I guarantee its not that common to not wear a mask. You just hear about the stupid ones the most.
2020-07-14 08:52
Rightist think everything is against their freedoms
2020-07-14 08:55
 | 
United States vip3r_k1ng
And leftists think they have freedom to do anything they want
It's a fucking piece of cloth just wear it
2020-07-14 20:19
 | 
United States vip3r_k1ng
It's a fucking baby stop trying to kill it
2020-07-14 20:29
you are gonna kill far more people if you dont start wearing masks
2020-07-17 12:21
Because a lot of americans are undereducated. It has nothing to do with pride or freedom, it's just pure idiotism not to wear masks.
2020-07-14 08:55
Audi | 
Germany I_car
Worst thing is that some idiots see what Americans are doing and want to do it in EU too
2020-07-14 08:56
Haven't some states made exemptions in the mask laws for black people I'd like to know why that is to be honest.
2020-07-14 08:59
that cannot be true
2020-07-14 09:10
I think they've dropped it now because it got a huge backlash I believe it was Oregon
2020-07-14 09:15
Man if it was true, i must applaud them for thinking about making the most subtle racism move. Letting all the black people getting infected and die over the idea that they have rights and freedom. Thats evil genius level.
2020-07-14 11:28
 | 
Denmark Gomer_Pyle
Pure spite, that's all. If the feds started telling people that walking into burning building was illegal and ordred them to stay away from fires - watch what'll happen!
ALPHA NATION
2020-07-14 09:44
Coz Corona is a hoax, I'm European and I don't wear mask either 😎😎
2020-07-14 09:52
reported
2020-07-14 09:56
my brother in arms
You don't wear a mask because you don't leave your house mens))
2020-07-14 17:40
because CHINA
2020-07-14 10:26
 | 
India c0nsc10us
LOL
2020-07-14 17:32
cuz they ain't brainwashed. Dumb yes, but not stupid in every way.
2020-07-14 11:04
what do you mean brainwashed? Oh you are from sweden, now it makes sense.
2020-07-14 11:20
brainwashed into using masks like a bunch of sheep LUL
2020-07-14 11:26
brother in arms <3
you have 16x more deaths than Czech republic while having slightly less population LUL
2020-07-14 11:29
No excessive deaths in Sweden LUL
2020-07-14 11:34
so? the masks clearly help. Why do you insult people that are actually being respectful towards others? You are the one who is dumb
2020-07-14 11:39
I dont see the problem with the mask, if corona is a hoax or whatever, then the worst thing that coudlve happen to me is that i was wearing a tissue over my face. If its true, i actually helped everyone and myself. Also, i can get a really cool one and wear it like a ninja and nobody thinks i'm a freak.
2020-07-14 11:33
Very sad and inhumane.
2020-07-14 11:34
is that a swedish thing? to count deaths around you while also laugh and tap each others backs for not wearing face mask for a couple of weeks? Jesus, what a shit country lol
2020-07-14 11:56
literally zero deaths nowadays, uhh the horror.
2020-07-14 14:26
what about the 5,5k others? You laugh about those too?
2020-07-14 14:59
Why would anybody laugh at dead people? This is not a game.
2020-07-14 15:18
you laugh at people that are respectful towards others and that they are cooperating for making the death number smaller. that is pretty much like laughing at dead people.
2020-07-14 17:24
Then you should go out naked, why the hell are you wearing clothes? You stupid sheep. Why are you on a computer, on internet, they have your data. Why do you have a credit card, a birth certificate? Why do you pay taxes? Why do you eat the food they provide you in stores? Why do you follow the traffic laws? If your not a sheep, then why not go against the traffic. Imagine stopping at the red light, thats such a thing a sheep would do. Wearing a mask makes you a sheep now? If you think so, then you are delusional my friend and might need help. Inhumane... people are dying all over the world and all they ask you is to wear a little face mask that you can make yourself for few months when you go out. It's nothing.
2020-07-14 11:52
Exactly man, good point.
2020-07-14 14:27
vsm | 
Brazil mafe^
karen
2020-07-14 12:50
RUSH | 
United States ShawnM
Because it doesn't do anything
2020-07-14 17:27
flag checks out
2020-07-14 20:20
+1
2020-07-14 20:27
+1
2020-07-14 20:30
+1
2020-07-22 11:39
ofc it does :D
2020-07-17 12:22
because usa is geh
2020-07-14 20:19
Only the idiots don't wear them then you got the idiots that wear them but don't cover their nose then you got the idiots that wear them fully but when they go talk they pull it down.
what do you expect from trump supporters
lmao
2020-08-05 01:35
everyone i see is wearing a mask tho
2020-07-14 21:06
Cnt w8 to defund nato gl europe
2020-07-14 21:22
Cnt w8 for USA to turn socialist gl murica
2020-08-04 12:03
Nice brain if u think a mask will do anything haha, so many braindead delusional clowns
2020-07-14 21:31
tell me how does it not work?
2020-07-17 12:22
baited
2020-08-04 12:02
no
2020-08-05 01:14
their face is too big
2020-07-17 12:45
they follow Trump what u expect
2020-07-22 11:40
See if you actually knew what you were talking about you'd know that Trump didn't even win the popular vote, he only won the electoral college. So no, most of us don't.
2020-08-05 09:53
i honestly cannot tell you why and I'm American, something to do with political shit but its really stupid, we're basically using the pandemic as a crutch for our election
2020-08-04 06:23
Many people are wearing masks and are following rules including me. But to describe those assholes who are not wearing masks, there are three words: EGO SELFISH DUMB
2020-08-04 06:29
Americans when peaceful protesters get tear gassed and shot with rubber bullets, violating the first amendment: I shleep Americans when they are asked to where a thin piece of fuckin fabric over their face to protect themselves and others: W O K E
2020-08-04 20:09
lool peacefully killing more than 30 African Americans in their riots and causeing more then 500 million worth of damage in onearea alone. the left: yeah that's fine people protesting not wearing a mask the left: why aren't they being gassed and shot with rubber bullets
2020-08-05 01:22
2020-08-05 01:41
Because the temperature is extremely high, same reason the Europeans and other countries refuse to wear them, medical professionals will tell you do not wear masks for extended periods of time unless you are doing something like sanding down wood or paint. And definitely don't do exercise in a mask as that will starve your body of oxygen. Don't wear a mask if you're unhealthy, don't wear a mask if you have medical conditions. This medical advice has existed for years.
2020-08-05 01:20
WE DUMB WE NOT LOYAL WE MURICANS
2020-08-05 01:28
 | 
Japan Legoshi
Because the US has the need to turn anything into a political cartoon fest
2020-08-05 10:06
Endpoint
Movistar Riders
AVEZ
Heretics
Complexity
forZe
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.