Thread has been deleted
Last comment
UK toppled ?
 | 
Portugal AlreadyTakenIsAlreadyTaken 
twitter.com/CNN/status/12833362786798796.. Does the british people really support the demise of their own history and the worship of foreigners ? The fall of Rome and Babylon didn't teaches us anything ?
2020-07-15 14:25
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Good. They should do this with all statues of white men.
2020-07-15 14:25
just paint all white mens statues as black and we dont have a problem
2020-07-15 14:28
200 IQ
2020-07-15 14:36
they would still find some reason
2020-07-15 14:42
how? than u r racista if u take down black men statue
2020-07-15 14:53
why u have statue of b.ppl KEKW
2020-07-15 14:56
no, u just paint white men statues as black. read before u comment pls
2020-07-15 14:58
Why ? xD who cares about b.ppl opinion ? KEKw
2020-07-15 15:07
seems like many people do, me not so much
2020-07-15 15:16
nobody in this country too does xD good for u
2020-07-15 15:39
dumau | 
Ireland polll
dub
2020-07-15 14:41
 | 
Germany Amber!
baaased
2020-07-15 14:54
 | 
Yugoslavia seeeed
Good for them
2020-07-15 14:27
Good move
2020-07-15 14:27
 | 
Poland Amirek
Why do people even car about races? It does not matter if you are white or black, history is history, it happened, can't change it. Btw wonder what would happen if it would be a statue of "White power", because I feel this way it would be considered racist, but somehow saying "Black power" is not considered racist at all.
2020-07-15 14:29
becuase black power doesnt affect any other race
2020-07-15 14:34
South Africa disagrees
2020-07-15 14:40
maybe their ancestors shouldn't have invaded and killed/looted in the first place
2020-07-15 14:50
Not really a defense of your main point though is it.
2020-07-15 14:57
You do realize that Europeans settled on uninhabited land? The conquest began only after the land that was bought from the Zulus was subsequently attacked by the latter: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_A..
2020-07-15 15:06
Oh really ? Black Power affects other races as much as White Power or every other "Power"
hmm lets see what black people have done compared to white people -black -white slave trade killing natives everywhere in the world especially in the americas started both ww's segregation the kkk
2020-07-15 14:49
You forgot somethings. The African Aristocracy sold said slaves to europeans. There's still 40 million slaves today, most of them on Africa. The African Aristocracy were in constant war against other tribes, either killing them or making them slaves. Self segregation today. The black panthers. Darfur genocide Sudan's war crimes. And you also forgot some things of the white as well Abolished slavery for example ;)
2020-07-15 14:55
the world isnt perfect but when you realize what the whites have done in africa, the americas and the world in general. you'll hopefully realize how much different races has suffered
2020-07-15 15:01
Oh, when white people do it, they are devils. When every other people does it, the world isn't perfect ahahahah What about the killing of Chinese people by the Japanese in WW2 ? I believe more than 6 million ? Oh, the world isn't perfect. What about white slaves in Africa ? My country has a saying "There's moors on the coast" - That came to be because of raiding Moors came to our shores, and took the villagers as slaves to the Islamic World. What about that ? Oh, the world isn't perfect. Go get your whip stick, and whip yourself while kiss other people boots. You sir, are blind.
2020-07-15 15:09
+1 he sounds like a typical brainwashed BLM supporter, good job exposing his complete stupidity 😎👍
2020-07-15 15:59
Oh, when white people do it, they are devils. When every other people does it, the world isn't perfect ahahahah +1 lmao. This guy is cucklord
2020-07-15 16:08
Please don't educate him on the history of the moors etc, his world view will fall apart when he realise that all sides of every faction has committed atrocities and that no side has a history of only being "the victims".
2020-07-15 16:12
device | 
Denmark JKTP
All races have done something bad, no doubt. But the white overwhelmingly surpass them. The British alone have done more than the rest of the world. Also, it only counts when it's races against other races. Black people selling other black people as slaves isn't racism. White people bad things - WW1 + WW2 - Inslavement of Africa - The scramble for Africa - Genocide of the Aztec and Mayan empires by the Spanish - The slaughter of 90% Native americans and breaking the sacred treaty - Why not slap in the vikings killing the natives in Greenland - Opium war 1000000000000 - Just everything about India's history - The crusades for Jerusalem - KKK - 1000 of years of white Supremacy - Romans slaughtering North africa/Middle easterners (Egyptian revolt) - Just about everything in South African history (diamond mines, the zulu etc.) - Colonization up until 1950's - Australia... poor aboriginals (Frontier massacres of the Aboriginal people) - Russian massacre of Kazakh muslims - Iraq + Afghanistan war (Sanctions on NK, Venezuela and Iran) - Vietnam war + North Korean war - Nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - Hawaii and there is so much more Asian people did bad - Genghis Khan, Mainly against other asians but also Muslims and Europeans - Pearl Harbor (tiny parts of ww1+ww2) - Muslim and Christian wars (Conquest of constantinople and more) - Thailand arresting europeans because they say there king is shit I can't think of anything else were the Asians were the agressors Black people did a bad - Small parts of south african history - Killing of european settlers in africa (Kinda not bad though) - Black panthers? They barely did anything against other races
2020-07-16 13:23
Exactly, selling and buying of slaves isn't racism, because everyone had slaves of every race. There are point that you need to learn more about. The crusades were a response to hundreds of years of attacks and conquests from muslims. - All north africa, todays Portugal and Spain, a large part of western europe were conquered by muslim BEFORE the first crusade. You talk about things u know nothing about. Talking straight out of your ass. Sorry the strong words but is true. Just because you don't know africa or asian history doesn't mean nothing bad happened in Africa and Asia. You need to learn your history, not only the aftermath but everything that led to it. And you need to learn of every people history before acusing one race of everything and the other of nothing. Besides, that's pretty racist, you racist! You know, a judge has to know about the two sides to make a judgement. Apparently you just need to know one side.
2020-07-16 15:01
device | 
Denmark JKTP
I don't see why it's changing anything that the spanish inqusition happened. It doesn't change the fact that Jerusalem did not feel Christian or Jewish anymore. They had been muslim for ages. It's still white countries ganging up to kill another race (Middle easterner's). The christians and the Muslims had been fighting for ages sure. But the Muslims never ganged up, it was just war for them they were fighting there Muslim neighbours aswell. That's quite rich when i clearly knew what happened. I understand very well what led to it, you "disproved" 1 thing and not really cause it changed nothing. Everything i listed was white people being agressors. The Afghan war can be debated but im more reffering to the fact America is still in Afghanistan. in 2019, 9000 bombs was thrown in Afghanistan. That's disgusting. I clearly see both sides. Opium war, what was the point? The british needed chinese goods, so they forced (with war) china to legalize Opium so they could ruin the country and sell there chinese goods. WW1 and WW2 is obviously a lot harder, but i was more specifically reffering to the british forcing Indian and Malaysians to go to war (Dominion and Puppet countries) especially against Japan.
2020-07-17 12:49
Yeah ok. You have denmark. For hundreds of years Germany attacked and conquered Denmark until there's only Alborg, Vendsyssel and Thisted left as danish territory. After hundreds of years of attacks and lost lands, Those 3 cities unites and launch as attack to conquer Kiel or whatever, and meanwhile trying to conquer back Danish lost land. Hundreds of years latter, a Danish has the audacity to say that those 3 danish cities are Devil because they ganged up against germany. You are deluded. You would give up your life to please every other person than your own kin. You would gladly support th demise of your own people. You should be ashamed of saying such things of your own history. You sir, are a traitor of your people. And I won't respond any more to such a evil person. Edit: And I'm not saying white people didn't do atrocities as well. I'm just not such a cuck to say White people are the devil and every other atrocity of every other race doesn't mean shit. Only White people should be ashamed and punished and deleted from this world. Having this thoughts is just... sad. Watching some people having no respect, no love, no sense of pride of their own history, their own kin. Putting everyone above my own and worse, activily putting my own below others. That's something I'll never do.
2020-07-17 14:48
Yes, Whites have freed an innumerable number of slaves around the world and brought civilization and technology to savage peoples. Do you really think that the life of Blacks in Africa was better than lives of Blacks in the USA today? Well, think again.
"when you realize what the whites have done in africa, the americas and the world in general. you'll hopefully realize how much different races has suffered" You mean exactly what the arabs and africans did to europe? It's a balance of power not racism that caused slavery and colonialism. No white person in history went to africa to take slaves just because they were black, they took slaves because they were weak and it was free labour. Same shit happens modern day in all countries. Poor people are abducted and taken to work as sex slaves etc...
2020-07-15 15:58
yea man those fucking native americans, maori, indians and africans that did so much atrocities to europeans. it doesnt matter why the europeans did what they did, its the fact that millions of people suffered and still suffers to this day
2020-07-15 16:03
Yeah man fuck those french, british, german, italian, slavic, russian people that did so much astrocities to the africans / arabs! it doesn't matter why the arabs and african slavers did what they did, it's the fact that millions of europeans suffered and were suffering until the 1900's! Oh look, the exact shit that came out of your mouth but turned including all the atrocities of the arab / african slave trade. Native Americans were killed because the Americans wanted land. The British traded with the natives. It wasn't racist. The indians were poor but had rich land, they were exploited because of their position and lack of power, not their race. Again it wasn't racist. You just seem like a uneducated fool listening to what people are saying and believing them 1000000%. People twist facts to push an agenda. The sooner you start to educate yourself and think for yourself you will learn that the world isn't black and white. It's multicoloured and full of violence and power struggles. If you are dwelling on what one race did in the past, you must also dwell on what all the other races did. Both Whites and Blacks kept slaves until the 1900's so dont give me the old "but whites kept slaves most recently!!!" It's utter shit. People in Africa / asia etc... suffer to this day because their government are corrupt and would rather solve their own issus than their countries issues. African countries take donation money for development and food and then use it to buy weapons to capture slaves from neighbour countries. No doubt you fine 1 or 2 points in this and then say more shit about how whites are evil etc... So i'll just leave on this final point. If you want to dwell on past atrocities, you should also educate yourself on all atrocities so that you do not develop a bias view.
2020-07-15 18:41
No man, white people are devil because they owned slaves. Doesn't matter who sold them the slaves, doesn't matter that were white people who abolished slavery, doesn't matter that there are around 40 million slaves today, and specially doesn't matter who owns or where are those slaves...
2020-07-16 15:06
You're clueless if you think that there was no slavery among Blacks in Africa. Who do you think sold the slaves to the European (mostly Sephardic Jews) slave traders?
2020-07-15 15:07
when did i say there were no slave selling between blacks? white people killed millions of black people in africa. thats what im talking about
Well, you forgot to mention it when you spoke about Blacks. Millions? I'd like you to provide source of that claim. Not saying that cannot be true, but I am curious as to the source of that number.
2020-07-15 15:13
well its hard to say since its not like they kept track of who they killed. take belgians in congo for example. estimates are around 10-15 million were killed in this country alone. the countries population got halved in just around 25 ish years. also no i didnt fail to mention it
2020-07-15 15:20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_.. While I do not condone the maltreatment of the natives of Congo, most people died because of disease, not because they were deliberately killed. You are stating a falsehood when you claim that historians estimate the number of killed at 10-15 million. First of all, the estimates vary, and they range from 2 million to 15 million. Secondly, the numbers cited pertain to the people that perished, not necessarily killed. Lastly, this isn't the first time that you misrepresent facts to suit a narrative.
2020-07-15 15:33
Always some good hltv content before I start work
2020-07-15 15:40
disease that came with the europeans and to some extent arabs who held them as slaves and gave out terrible punishment. all of the people that died of disease died due to european prescent.
2020-07-15 15:51
Your initial claim was that millions of Congolese were deliberately killed by Europeans, and I assume we can conclude that you were proven wrong in that regard. Since you've moved the goal posts, shall we discuss the topic of the spread of disease from population clusters that remained separate? Should we expect reparations from Mongolians for the deaths caused by bubonic plague that killed off between 1/3 and 1/2 of the European population? Twice!
2020-07-15 16:14
 | 
Poland rude_wredne
Why do people care about races? Idk mens why people watch F1. WRC is way more entertaing
2020-07-15 14:35
Audi | 
Germany I_car
I care about races because me car and fast 🚗
2020-07-15 18:56
perfect! fuck racism #ACAB #BLM
2020-07-15 14:32
#ACAB -> DK badbait.jpg
2020-07-15 14:37
its obviously meant for american police. most of wester europe is not racist and are all for immigration of different races
2020-07-15 14:50
No we are not
2020-07-15 14:52
the ones in power are
not for long
lmao sure thing buddy
get ready jerman, we will soon take over
Oh right. Germany has lost so many lands in the east and even a few at the west, maybe its time to take our shot towards south))
2020-07-16 15:22
Edited because i dont want ban
2020-07-15 14:34
Using the fall of Rome as an example shows how twisted your worldview is. You have no idea what is important in maintaining unity in a civilization. Rome is the most succesful empire of all time. Using, mixing and allowing influence from other cultures was part of the Roman way of dominating the region since more than 1000 years before the fall of the western empire and wasn't in the slightest part of its demise.
2020-07-15 14:37
rome downfall started when they added black peoples
2020-07-15 14:39
I love it when low IQs try to be edgy in discussions where they dont have the ability to weigh in in a serious manner.
2020-07-16 12:56
so mad fake sushiman calm down retard and swallow trying to be the smartypants behind your keyboard on a forum of a video game full of trolls. start to ask yourself if the low IQ is not you ;)
2020-07-16 15:36
So i say that i love something. And then you respond with these hateful comments. And in your tiny brain, i am the one who is mad... For saying i love to see the behaviour you show. I say i enjoy ppl like you trying to be edgy, and u respond by calling me some hateful shit, But in ur tiny mind, i am the mad person here.... (See how i made the same point twice just for you?) I hope you never change... this is amazing stuff!
2020-07-16 16:40
tldr ;)
2020-07-16 18:07
The fall of Rome, as the fall of babylon, was due to denegeracy. All we are seeing now, Rome had it on it's last breaths. Mixing, Sexual depravation, moving away from God(s), among other things. Edit: Just like the poem : Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
2020-07-15 14:46
Indeed. War boots and cloth up hill. Slippers and silk down hill. A trend in many ancient empires. The rich and confy will eventually get toppled by the hardy and hungry new kid on the block. I just dont understand why u would reply that to my point. They are mutually exclusive. Also see #84
2020-07-16 12:55
The reason the Roman Empire fell was a mixing of cultures. People would join the roman empire but never identified as part of it, when the Roman's hired people from inside the empire, the mercenaries would request to be paid in silver, not denarius, because roman currency wasn't the currency of their homeland. Furthermore people would go to into the roman empire, earn denarius, exchange it for silver and go back to their area and live richer. No one actually wanted to identify with Rome and whilst Patriots of Rome dwindled and Criticism of the Senate and their ways increased. The upkeep of rome would remain expensive whilst denarius's worth went on a downward trend. The only thing Rome could do was cut off the failing part of their empire and fund the new byzantine empire. As soon as the empire hit financial struggles those that lived in the Roman Empire went back to their place of origin, with handfuls of silver. Taking advantage of a failing empire such as mercenaries using the silver that the empire paid them to build armies to retake areas that where more unprotected as the Roman Empire died. Leaving the well funded byzantine empire... Do not attribute the rise or the golden ages as a act of mixing, these times where conservative af
2020-07-15 14:56
Yea this doesnt counter my point at all. This mixing had been going on for ages. The consequence of the inevitable downfall of rome was that ppl left the empire, not the other way around. Again, using the most succesful empire of all time as an analogy to recent events in the UK is rediculous in many ways. It could be argued that rome wouldve never been as dominant in the first place without enlisting foreigners into the troops and communities. The Mongols, Alexander the Great, the Persians are among the most succesful empires/conquerors of their time, and they all did this same thing.
2020-07-16 12:50
I don't believe that mixing, was the main issue, the fact that, new foreigners just didn't want to identify as a Roman. Understandably to some extent as the Rome at the end of their empire was a far cry from the start. The meritocracy was all but gone, debauchery was the hobby of the rich and the military was in a deadlock. I'm certain at the rise of the roman empire, foreign powers where proud of the goal of becoming roman. But towards the end, just like today, because the people never saw the rise, the power/class divide and the lack of good faith. Foreigners would see this as a power that was unearned, unworthy and unfair. Why would they want to be a roman, a people that doesnt deserve what they have... I believe for a civilisation to succeed, the foreigner has to want and believe the ideals of the country/civilisation they inhabit. The goal of integrating into the society whilst keeping some culture and integrating it where the society sees fit. A foreigner that doesn't want this doesn't respect the place... and when that happens, they can form groups that follow ideals against the government and society... leading to an easy divide when the opportunity arises. So yes, foreign mixing can be a boon, but only when they want to integrate and share the values of an ideal they look up to :) Else it's a liability.
2020-07-16 13:11
So the orignal point here was that the UK is making a mistake in the present day, and OP stated that they should learn from the mistakes/pitfalls or Roman demise. I replied to this point that that is false. When integrating other ppl from other cultures into an empire, there will always be ppl who are more willing to do this, and others who will be part of this empire, but still dont feel connected (for various reasons), and will abandon the empire when shit hits the fan. My point is that you ultimately cannot blame this on the absorbing empire. You can try to entice ppl to rly be part of the greater empire in terms of habits, values, etc. But ultimately, they are ppl and they will do whatever they want. Saying Rome brought this on themselves and UK is now doing the same is just false, and Rome as an example here is extra weird, cause they did it succesful for more then a decennium.
2020-07-16 14:58
It's only temporary and is literally there to bait someone into vandalising it so they can say that there is racism in the country. The whole thing is a farce.
2020-07-15 14:39
pathetic
It's a statue, a statue like many others that will not change how I live.
UK = europe USA, so dont care about it and if "leftwing" will try to do the same with your stautes just shoot and them or call the police or other right wing organizasion to deal with them
People who have never been slaveholders apologize to people who have never been slaves. 2020 lmao
2020-07-15 14:44
+1
2020-07-15 14:46
fnx | 
Portugal RMOC
+1
2020-07-15 15:25
+1 lul
2020-07-15 15:54
+fucking1 this is what i have been trying to say but it's racist
2020-07-15 18:44
Isn't Black power salute racist? As far as I know White power is kinda racist?
2020-07-15 14:48
No no, only racist when a white man does it.
2020-07-15 17:04
Why tf do u give a shit, i doubt anyone on hltv will see this statue in their lives ever
2020-07-15 14:51
I don't think anyone on HLTV has seen Hitler
2020-07-15 18:43
because this is the beginning of losing your culture and history. It's much bigger than just a statue. If you're really British, you should absolutely care about this.
2020-07-15 18:44
dont be so dramatic, its a fucking statue, pick and choose ur battles otherwise they all lose focused meaning my man.
2020-07-15 18:49
Exactly, i choose to fight the battle of idiots destroying our country's history. I suggest you wake up and do the same. This is how communism begins, they destroy your history. It's step 1.
2020-07-15 18:50
damn u think a statue in a place no one goes is how communism begins? i thought it was with a tyrannical dictatorship taking power.
2020-07-15 18:51
It's hard to explain something to someone who won't listen.
2020-07-15 19:15
True, but i think its part of the American identity at this point
2020-07-15 21:12
the statue didnt do shit before and isnt doing shit now, most pointless tweet and decision ive ever seen
2020-07-15 16:11
We should take her down because she shoplifted once in her life
2020-07-15 18:42
Well It's time for me to go out and start throwing down statues then :D
2020-07-15 18:57
It temporary Thanks god
2020-07-15 18:57
It's gonna be taken down the mayor said. The curator of it said it was to spark debate, but it just seems a way to cause even more division than there already is
2020-07-15 19:00
 | 
Sweden DeeColon
Let's see how they like it when we start vandalizing and destroying their shit
2020-07-16 15:08
was toppled a long time ago lul this is just the effects
2020-07-16 18:11
forZe
Nordavind
Syman
Tikitakan
AGO
Illuminar
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.