Thread has been deleted
Last comment
How OUN-B didn't ally with nazi Germans
AdreN | 
Russia F1Z1K_love_AdreN 
I understand that there are not so many people here who care about that, but since there are some delusional nazis here who defend those who allied and cooperated with 3rd Reich, here's one of the proofs what they really did. youtu.be/qR555YYLwaE [ENG subs as well]
2020-07-24 23:32
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
The general killing of thousands of civilian poles and others by the OUN-B tells the direct fact that Stepan Bandera was a fascist and surely very much in the likeness of Hitler. The relations among beastmen (f.ex. Hitler and Bandera) is like the relation of heads of packs of wild animals on the steppes.
2020-07-30 12:11
+1
2020-08-10 00:20
+1
2020-10-18 13:59
good find
2020-07-31 14:08
Thank you
2020-08-10 00:28
Are there actually nazis on hltv, or just something you say?
2020-08-11 15:39
type the n word and youre gonna be racist instantly
2020-08-11 15:42
What does that have to do with nazis??
2020-08-11 15:43
you can find more of them on the internet
2020-08-11 15:48
I have no idea what you're trying to say but ok
2020-08-11 15:50
Don't mind him
2020-10-04 13:13
Nice question
2020-10-18 13:49
Yes, OUN-B, the organisation which allied with the nazis
2020-08-11 18:09
Are they on hltv or wtf?
2020-08-11 18:19
Yes, they are
2020-08-11 18:33
Wtf man
2020-08-11 18:49
Yes lol
2020-09-09 06:53
 | 
Germany Bier
Are you new or sth? E: you should have seen enough by now considering your sign-up date
2020-10-18 14:37
Dude i almost never participate in political discussions on this site And I generally don't really care about such threads
2020-10-18 15:10
 | 
Germany Bier
Actually a smart decision. You'd definitely lose some braincells
2020-10-18 15:21
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Oun-b on hltv? What drugs are you on lmao
2020-10-18 13:57
Maybe one day jodecast will learn how to answer without insults, but it'll probably be in a different universe...
 | 
Finland Jodecast
I think someone from a country that had non aggression pact with hitler should be very quiet. Specially when ussr agreed on splitting europe into your and hitlers interests and then annexed these countries making them shitholes for the next aprox. 50y
2020-10-18 14:33
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Why are you linking something that wasnt even valid when ww2 started. But guess what what was valid a good part of ww2, your little pact with hitler
2020-10-18 14:47
I don't see the point of proving that to a person who genuinely believes that the Munich Agreement and the European policy of pacification wasn't one of the reasons WWII started. Typical capitalist IQ :) Glory to Joseph Stalin.
2020-10-18 14:54
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Yeah, be proud of the fact that you annexed countries /tried to and made countries shit like yourself. Must be fun to be that country that nobody likes.
2020-10-18 15:01
Good luck living in the alternative reality.
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Whatever you say vatnik :)
2020-10-18 15:08
Glad to hear that :)
2020-10-18 15:12
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Considering one item in my inventory is worth more than your average monthly salary I would rethink what you have said. But vatniks usually lack any kind of self awareness
2020-10-18 15:22
Feel sorry for you if the only thing that makes you happy is money
2020-10-18 15:33
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Yeah please go tell that to everyone that cant even afford a meal every day that they should be happy with that. Meanwhile the country you share your border with is doing 100x better even if 70y they where the poorest country in europe
2020-10-18 15:49
Who in USSR (after WWII) couldn't afford a meal every day? Btw keep calling me vatnik, that's a compliment for me
2020-10-18 15:54
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Yeah tell that to the people in the gulags lmao Should we talk about how stalins delusionalism made him kill millions of his own people, but I guess you are proud of that as well
2020-10-18 16:22
Millions of people? Source please? I guess you read nothing about the gulags but some "liberal" articles
2020-10-18 16:25
 | 
Finland Jodecast
some historians estimated that the numbers killed by Stalin's regime were 20 million or higher. After the USSR dissolved, evidence from the Soviet archives was declassified and researchers were allowed to study it. This contained official records of 799,455 executions (1921–1953) According to a 1993 study of recently declassified archival Soviet data, a total of 1,053,829 people died in the Gulag (not including labor colonies) from 1934 to 1953 So if there is already that many people in the official archieves recorded, lets think about how many there is likely outside of those and how many died not to executions but to shit conditions. And please dont come and tell me that there is not way more deaths outside the official records, your country was already fucked up in corruption and dictatorship back then
2020-10-18 16:36
Not a single document as usual, but I'm not surprised Stalin was a tyrant and hated his own people, but somehow he increased the population (even despite the WW2) by 40 million, he wanted to fuck his own people, but under his leadership the prices went lower and lower every April. The list is much longer. I'm surprised you brought up the number 799455, because it's the real number of all executed Soviet people. The percentage of people convicted of political crimes (counter-revolutionary behaviour) was 30% in average. The highest number of GULAG prisoners was 1727970 people, which was 0,95% of the USSR population (and it was the highest peek!). Now let's take good capitalist democratic USA. In 2020, they have 2,2 million prisoners, which is 0,7% of the population. By the way, they still have death penalty. "So if there is already that many people in the official archieves recorded, lets think about how many there is likely outside of those and how many died not to executions but to shit conditions" Lol not a single fact again, just conspiracy. Not surprised about it either. About the corruption, it took place in USSR, but it was quite little before Brezhnev. Brezhnev and Gorbachev were the most corrupted USSR leaders.
2020-10-18 17:13
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Just sad when you 1. Cant read what I said 2. Changing subject 3. Think people that dislike your country somehow likes usa, sorry but not even true 4.Expect me to link soviet era documents to you as proof 5.Have the audacity to tell me that those deaths numbers are "real numbers"
2020-10-18 17:37
 | 
Finland Jodecast
But yeah, lets keep pretending ussr camp conditions where good and that millions of people didnt die in them, and you annexing the baltic countries and making them shit like yourself and having a pact with hitler about it is not wrong at all
2020-10-18 17:40
You see how you switch the topic now to the Baltic countries? Where did I say that the conditions in the camps were good? You are so pathetic that you make up something I never said and then try to refute it. Once again, from 1930 to 1956 there died 1 606 748 people (it includes labor camps as well). 1606748 people dead in camps for 30 years. Now let me remind you that the population increased by 40 million and now tell me about "the millions of people mercilessly killed by bloody Stalin". Thank you for making my day, by the way.
2020-10-18 17:52
As expected, nothing more than insults can come from jodecast :) Not surprised at all. "What do you expect me to do, start linking ussr documents?" Hmmm, discussing a country without using the documents of the discussed country, 10/10 logic. Of course you don't have to link the Soviet documents (which were disclosed by Gorbachev as well)! Let's instead bring up the numbers given by "some historians", it's a much better source of info than the KGB archives! I brought up another country just in order to compare the numbers, nothing more, nothing less. About the conditions in Soviet camps, the percentage of death in the camps was 1-2 in average (based on the documents), and (what a surprise!) that doesn't correlate with the numbers given by your beloved "some historians". Nothing more expected from you, you're actually not far away from the North Koreans who believe that in the US people eat each other and envy North Korea. But anyway, who am I to argue with "some historians", right?
2020-10-18 17:46
LMAO I knew you're pathetic, but now you surpassed yourself. How does it feel to edit your comments while I'm writing an answer? I won't be surprised if you will also edit the other ones after I refresh this page right now. 1. Cant read what I said I can't keep up with everything you write because you edit your comments all the time, lmao But anyway, I've read everything you wrote 2. Changing subject Isn't that you who is changing the subjects? While talking about the Soviet camps, switching the subject to annexing the Baltic states. 10/10 once again 3. Think people that dislike your country somehow likes usa, sorry but not even true Once again, you just made up a statement that people who dislike my country like USA (I never said that) and refuted the made up statement (which I again never said). I brought up USA just to compare the numbers of "bloody totalitarian" and "free democratic (USA is considered to be a democratic state" regimes. But you once again perverted it. 4.Expect me to link soviet era documents to you as proof "Some historians" > KGB archives, that is for sure 5.Have the audacity to tell me that those deaths numbers are "real numbers" Those are the numbers from KGB archives, they weren't meant to be leaked 40 years after, they even had the mark "top secret". But you have the real number of deaths, I guess? Oh, yes, "some historians" said...
2020-10-18 18:05
13 comments in this thread and 7 of them are edited, LOL And this person dares to tell me I'm distorting the history
2020-10-18 18:07
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Da da igor, soviet that even failed to say that their nuclear powerplant have had a massive accident until sweden detected radioactive particles in the air in sweden and you expect everyone to go, these documents about camps made by a corrupt dictatorship, they must be legit as fuck You even failing to understand what I say in my comments is even more funny
2020-10-18 19:47
Oh, Mr Jodecast "some historians" Toledo hasn't hung himself yet and is still alive. Can you differ history textbooks from KGB archives? Those KGB archives had the mark "top secret" and were leaked in the 80s. Can you explain to me their logic? Those were literally execution lists, not some articles or something else. If you deny the KGB archives, can you give me a better source then? Or "some historians" again? Shall I just take your word for it or what? By the way, another (8th) edited comment, nothing new from Jodecast "some historians" Toledo :)
2020-10-18 19:59
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Couldnt answer me, expected
2020-10-18 20:09
You haven't answered 3 my comments, mr Jodecast "some historians" Toledo. And I did answer your reply, so I don't know what you want, mr Jodecast "some historians" Toledo. But it's okay if you leave all my arguments unanswered, you should learn the topic better first, then come here and try to prove something.
2020-10-18 20:13
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Learn topic? sorry I dont read soviet propaganda all day like some lmao I bet you will claim next that finland started the winter war xD
2020-10-18 20:17
Hahahahaha Q.E.D Thank you for making my day and go learn some history :)
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Yes yes, you friend with the_awakening? Poor vatnik went mad and said that his country is shit and then he got banned lmao
2020-10-18 20:29
Mate, you are not even capable of answering to my comments that contain pure statistics and historical facts. The only thing I've heard from by far is crowing "you lie!1!11!!! it is all fake statistics, I don't believe it!11!!1!", and not giving a single document proving your point. I'm sorry for telling you so much new info at once, now I'm afraid you'll commit a suicide, I don't want to be guilty for that :( And no, I am not friend with him. He is a Putin lover, I am not and never was.
2020-10-18 20:34
 | 
Finland Jodecast
I simply asked you to say if you really think those documents are real or not, dont be so mad, I already argumented against you dont be so mad
2020-10-18 20:39
The only one who is mad here is mr Jodecast "some historians" Toledo. Yes, I trust those documents at least because they weren't public and had the mark "top secret", and only got leaked from the KGB archives in 80s. " I already argumented against you dont be so mad" You haven't still answered 3 of my comments that contain pure facts, is this your level of argumentation? You just scream "it's all fake!!!!", but if it's fake, then I'm looking forward to getting the "real" documents and facts from you, mr Jodecast "some historians" Toledo
2020-10-18 20:42
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Yes yes, comes from a country where one of your national museums claims that finland started the winter war
2020-10-18 20:46
Mate, you criticised me for changing subjects, but, and now you change it to the Winter war :D I'll answer this only after you've replied my 3 comments filled with pure facts or admitted you just shat in your pants on the particular subject. The choice is yours.
2020-10-18 20:55
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Yes its very good for you that you can refer to documents I cant even understand, yes yes you win you happy now vatnik?
2020-10-18 21:02
Oh, I missed this vatnik word so much. Thank you for complimenting me once again. “I can’t understand the Soviet documents” Nice excuse, lmao Especially considering most of them are translated and there exists Google Translate, it is an excellent excuse for not taking them into account.
2020-10-18 21:48
Another edited comment, lmao
2020-10-18 20:43
And speak for yourself, by the way.
another bump xd
@mazepa
2020-10-18 14:55
HS | 
Europe nvebev
im calling mah boi mazepa he's goona find u
2020-10-18 15:34
for now no ukrainians trying to defend those "heroes" wtf
2020-10-18 15:36
Not Ukrainians, but bandera supporters. Terrorists have no nationality
2020-10-18 15:40
i like ukrainians but what i meant was that most of bandera supporters are ukrainians
2020-10-18 15:43
Ah ok But his supporters would rather deny Volyn Massacre calling it just a "tragedy"
2020-10-18 15:45
I have nothing to say to you, you openly defend Stalin and other vile vermin.
2020-10-18 18:16
I haven't got a single argumented answer why Stalin is bad yet. You can try your luck if you want.
2020-10-18 18:17
You have been given plenty of arguments but you just dismiss them as "propaganda", "lies" etc. There is no point arguing with you because you have already made up your mind. It's very worrying.
2020-10-18 18:55
The only "arguments" I was given were just the fairytales about Stalin being a bloody tyrant. "There is no point arguing with you because you have already made up your mind" Maybe it's the other way round and it's you (anti-stalinists) who don't want to listen to the other side? By the way, I used to be a big anti-stalinist as well before I learnt the history carefully.
2020-10-18 18:57
There you go again, "fairytales". I have researched a lot about the old evil leaders of the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany etc. Of course there are good sides in all of us, including Hitler and Stalin. But as a leader of the Soviet Union, Stalin was probably the worst leader of them all. You don't even have to do much research, just talk to someone who lived under his rule, he was one of the most evil dictators of the 20th century. I don't know how that can come as a shock to you but unless you have been living under a rock it shouldn't be a surprise. I think you're just a spoiled brat who lives with your rich family who are either oligarchs or former Soviet Union officials, and you have been shielded from all harm and evil in this world. You don't know evil.
2020-10-18 19:09
First of all, I had a few chances to those who lived under Stalin (my great-grandfother, for example), and all of them say that Stalin was the best leader of USSR. Secondly, I'm from the family that was really reach before the revolution (under the tzar), and my great-great-grandfother got dekulakised (if you know what it means). So it's hard to call my family a one that is close to the government. "But as a leader of the Soviet Union, Stalin was probably the worst leader of them all" That made my day, thank you. So he was worse than Khrushchev (the retard who was about to destroy the Soviet economy by planting corn everywhere), Gorbachev (the one who made the USSR collapse possible)? If he's the worst USSR leader, then how do you explain it? youtu.be/82n3HoyxYYI After 67 years of his death people still come to his grave and pray for him. Is that how people treat the worst USSR leader ever? And once again, the only thing I managed to see in your reply is just some common words without any points or statistics given. I used to think the same before I learnt it carefully.
2020-10-18 19:24
I don't mean "worst" as in incapable leader. He may have been very capable, i don't know that. But he was evil in the sense that he killed and tortured his own citizens. How do you possibly justify that? The things that happend under Lenin and Stalin are horrible, and of course they kept happening under later Soviet leaders. I can't find one single reason why to justify this. If you tell me these are lies and propaganda again then you have confirmed you are baiting and i am not wasting any more time.
2020-10-18 20:14
I understood your question. Do you mind if I answer with vocaroo?
2020-10-18 20:14
You can do that if you want. I just want to have a civil discussion. I don't hate you for what you believe but i am just very curious with how you could come to such conclusions.
2020-10-18 20:16
Ok, give me specific theses then, and I will try to answer.
Stalin had no problems getting rid of political opponents, not even his old friends. An example is how he had Trotsky assasinated in Mexico City. Just like with all Soviet leaders, Stalin didn't really care about the "people" or the "workers". To build up the country and make it an industrialized country he forced people to leave their homes to work in very horrible conditions, which resulted in a total of 5 million deaths. Of course this resulted in better economy, but as usual the people that matter live in the city, not the workers themselves. Very ironic for a country claiming to be "communist" don't you think? Katyn massacre? I mean he was ruthless. He has 22,000 polish prisoners executed, then blamed it on the nazis. No one admitted it until 1990. Just a few of them that i think show us exactly why Stalin was an evil human being, i'd like to hear you excuse these events.
2020-10-18 20:26
That's not what I meant. I mean just make a list of questions you want me to answer, and I will
2020-10-18 20:28
I just have one big question for you. How can you, despite these points that i have made (there are many more ofc) tell me that Stalin wasn't an evil man. What did he do that makes him a good man despite all the evil things that he is responsible for? Do you also think Hitler was a good man?
2020-10-18 20:34
No, Hitler wasn't a good man at all. I just want you to make a numbered compilation of points/questions so I can give you one big answer
2020-10-18 20:35
Btw, I wrote a long reply about holodomor in the previous thread, but the thread got deleted. Fortunately, I still have the text of that comment.
2020-10-18 19:02
Really???? So as per usual with you people, you deny the holodomor, alright. How do you justify Stalin employing Lavrentiy Beria???? Fucking MARSHAL. You are a piece of shit motherfucker, don't ever let me catch you in real life.
2020-10-18 19:45
The 3rd person today who made my today If you want to catch me in real life, come to Moscow, I never hide. And what do you mean by denying holodomor? No one is denying that the famine took place.
2020-10-18 19:51
Alright if i ever go to your piece of shit shithole filled by communist rats like you , i'll be sure to let you know. Know this very well bitch, Latin GODS aint pussyfaggy like g*rms , i'll fucking eat you alive motherfucker.
2020-10-18 19:52
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH Come, I'm looking forward to that
2020-10-18 19:54
IDK
2020-10-18 19:55
i am | 
Cambodia Ojoji
A Stalinist talks about Bandera LUL
2020-10-18 21:07
And? What is wrong?
2020-10-18 21:48
i am | 
Cambodia Ojoji
nothing, but i still cant decide which one of them was worse thats a good bait overall, i rait it 8/8
2020-10-18 21:56
Chomu tobi ne podobayetsya Stalin?
2020-10-18 22:35
i am | 
Cambodia Ojoji
xD nice bait
2020-10-18 22:36
Not bait at all
2020-10-18 22:37
i am | 
Cambodia Ojoji
said the guy who is subscribed to ''Prankota ot Yevgeniya Volnova'' thats def a bait
2020-10-18 22:40
Nice stalking I used to listen to his pranks back in 2013-2014, now I haven't listen to him for almost 2 years
2020-10-18 22:40
i am | 
Cambodia Ojoji
stop baiting, ok?
2020-10-18 22:41
I'm not baiting
2020-10-18 22:42
i am | 
Cambodia Ojoji
i want to see a vocaroo post of you saying ''i am not baiting and i am obsessed with Stalin'' do it, if you are not a baiter
2020-10-18 22:44
Ok, wait a second
2020-10-18 22:54
i am | 
Cambodia Ojoji
english please
2020-10-18 23:01
OUN-B , more like Obi-Wan Kenobi
2020-10-18 22:41
Sprout
GODSENT
RBG
Kinship
GODSENT
HAVU
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.