Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Americans....
 | 
Denmark Treogtredive 
twitter.com/DexertoIntel/status/12895942.. Imma quote 6IX9INE: "Are you dumb stupid or dumb, huh?" "You" legit have the most deaths from COVID yet "you" do shit like this? Lying and saying "We cancelled the event" and then go ahead and still play the LAN event in secret, people sitting close/walking around near people in tiny spaces etc...yikes. Also, i believe this is in Indiana, and Indiana have a "mask mandate", yet only one(?) dude is wearing one, well he isnt really wearing it, he got it around his neck. Come on...Just look what one of the organizers tweeted: twitter.com/PhotexRI/status/128960641499..
2020-08-01 20:23
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
But US has less deaths than Europe don't they?
2020-08-01 20:27
But also haf population of Europe or 100 million less than EU
2020-08-01 20:28
+1 we should compare EU to USA because almost similar population USA deaths 157k EU deaths less than 140k despite having 100m more people
2020-08-01 20:32
usa is on par with france in deaths per captia, shits blown out of proportion as usual when to comes to usa since every country seems to be obsessed with them.
2020-08-01 20:28
Belgium true top 1
2020-08-01 20:29
followed by the brits, but the whole world only speaks about americans lmao
2020-08-01 20:29
 | 
United States Slyckz
most likely because there is a lot of videos of americans being complete idiots in regards to covid and masks also yea a lot of people are obsessed with america
2020-08-01 21:16
pretty sure you would found those retards in most countries though, it's just not being covered
2020-08-01 21:20
First of all. USA have 4.67 million confirmed corona cases REST OF THE WORLD have 12,93 million confirmed cases. Do you see something crazy? I do. ONE single country got isch 1/3 of all the corona cases AND 156.000 corona DEATHS rest of world got 679.000 DEATHS. So...no, its not "blown out of proportion"
2020-08-01 20:31
you don't get it, usa is 3rd biggest country in the world, you're making stupid comparisons. fact of the matter is, they are as bad as france when it comes to deaths per capita and just about top10 in cases per capita. at least make it fair.
2020-08-01 20:33
And? If they followed all the stuff they were supposed to they would have MILLIONS less infected and probably 60-70-80.000 less deaths. Instead they are out protesting, throwing "corona virus party" and LAN stuff like the video above... "fact of the matter is, they are as bad as france when it comes to deaths per capita and just about top10 in cases per capita." Well, now take a look at how rapidly USA went from "a few" cases/deaths to thousands of deaths. And then look at France.
2020-08-01 20:35
your dislike for the usa is very clear, and i can understand you, but you're simply not being fair/unbiased. usa also has had the most tests done for covid, and we all know china lies about their cases as well as other 3rd world countries who have simply not the capacity to test as frequent as the usa.
2020-08-01 20:38
Dislike for the USA? lol what? I dislike a lot of countries. Is USA on that list? Yes, but there is probably....10-15 countries ahead of them on my list lol. Do you think the whole BLM protests, riots, "corona party" etc stuff helped USA? No, it obv didnt. They jumped rapidly in numbers after the whole protest stuff and riots started.
2020-08-01 20:40
"Dislike for the USA? lol what? I dislike a lot of countries. Is USA on that list? Yes" lul "Do you think the whole BLM protests, riots, "corona party" etc stuff helped USA? No, it obv didnt. They jumped rapidly in numbers after the whole protest stuff and riots started." i don't get your point.
2020-08-01 20:44
"Dislike for the USA? lol what? I dislike a lot of countries. Is USA on that list? Yes" lul" Like i said, i dislike many countries, including yours lol. So. "i don't get your point."? Ok, let me type it more clearly then: Do you think the corona party stuff American teens AND adults are doing helps them fight the virus? Do you think the riots, looting and protests etc helps them fight the virus? Clearly not. USA jumped from "a few thousand" to 100.000+ deaths because they didnt do social distancing, lockdowns etc in time. Just look at their president, not wearing a mask and acting like corona is "bullsh*t" then all of a sudden makes a 180, starts wearing a mask and saying "Yeah corona is dangerous".
2020-08-01 20:50
i think it's much harder to have regulations enforced in a country with 51 states, with a population who put their "freedom" above everything and with a president who underrestimated this whole situation, yes. but there is a reason behind everything, as i said, it's easy for small countries like denmark to try and look down on usa for having trouble with enforcing regulations across the whole country. it's easier for asian countries to accept to wear masks because it's normal over there, they are used to it. trump tried to play the situation down in order to save the economy, if he had a brutal lockdown, like most stable european countries, the fragile us economy would have imploded. but when he realized there is no other way around it, he had to react accordingly. that's why i have a hard time hating on president trump. well and as for the protests and riots, it couldn't have come in a worse time, it's sad to see but it is what it is.
2020-08-01 20:58
Pretty sure more people have died from starvation due to the reduction in food shipments thanks to lock downs but those are poor people in third world countries they don't matter as much as western people because covid is bad wear your mask. unglobalcompact.org/take-action/20th-ann..
2020-08-01 20:37
No shit? What even is that comparison? We are talking about a deadly virus, not starvation. People starve every single day, its not like this virus have been around for hundreds of years? Starvation have been a thing since....yeah pretty much forever. Still, hundreds of thousands of peolpe have died from this virus because other people have been stupid and get themselves infected then infect others and so on. EDIT: Also, like i said at #14, look how fast USA went from "a few" cases to the amount they have now.
no, it;s not just starvation, it's starvation that could have been prevented had the lockdown measures not been put in place, yeah people had been dying of starvation but since the reduction in food shipping due to lockdown more people have died on top of the ones already dying due to a lack of food.
2020-08-01 20:39
Well of course? But, lots of people, that isnt starving, have died from the virus because of stupid sh*t just like this COD LAN you are seeing above. People not giving a f*ck going out to "corona parties" or the protests in America etc. Obviously the virus strikes hard on the homeless and other people that is starving and lots of these people have died or will probably die from starvation.
2020-08-01 20:45
You do know that "corona parties" story was fake news right? Like the source CNN used in their story was CNN, there is literally no solid evidence that that happened. I mean you can definitely point to shitty policies like the democrat states letting these rioters out in their thousands didn't help but again there are way more deadly things than the virus, the global recession we are inevitably heading towards because of being locked down for so long will kill way more. It's not just homeless people who are dying it's people in countries that are economically fucked that rely on aid from these countries that have all shut down because coronavirus bad.
2020-08-01 20:49
"You do know that "corona parties" story was fake news right?" lol bs dude. "celebs" like Jake Paul and "LA influnencers" have had parties like this. A hospital in Texas said that at least 12 deaths have been caused because they attended a "Covid party". So yes, these parties have happend and probably still is in America.
2020-08-01 20:53
excepted from low iq nazi. your source talks about a hypothetical scenario but okay
2020-08-01 21:25
1. USA tests way more than most countries, so they naturally have more confirmed cases. 2. The U.S. only have 100 million less people than the EU. Compared to the US, EU have 3 million confirmed cases where as the U.S. have 4 million, coupled with the fact that a lot of EU countries don't test as much.
Once again. Do you think the BLM protests, "Corona parties" and stuff like that helps USA with corona? Not really huh.
2020-08-01 20:46
"2. The U.S. only have 100 million less people than the EU." Exactly?! Yet they have 156k deaths in just a FEW MONTHS. COVID deaths in USA just "spiked" when the protests and such started. USA have a dangerous leader. He basically said "blabla bs virus" not telling people to wear masks and all that, then people started dying and so on AND THEN Trump started wearing a mask and tell everyone to wear one + stay away from large crowds etc. It took him waaaay to long to communicate this to "his" citizens. Thats my main problem with USA, they released the information to late. And yeah i know that USA stepped up their tests a lot past 2-3(?) months, but look at the deaths, thats the most worrying thing compared with infected people.
2020-08-01 20:58
It's one big country dude without borders, whereas in comparison EU only have 100K less confirmed cases (not counting the countries who CLEARLY don't test enough). 4 million cases vs. EU's 3 million (a lot more due to some countries not testing) 156K deaths vs. EU's roughly 200K ... and that's with border control, compared to every state in the U.S. being part of the entire country. Comparatively land size is roughly the same. So no, your logic doesn't make any sense. Comparatively EU and US are doing equally as bad mate as a whole, it's just some countries within the EU that are doing better but overall it's roughly the same. Look at the statistics buddy instead of throwing out random shit because you've got a hate boner for the U.S. and their president.
2020-08-01 22:05
"It's one big country dude without borders" Well, thats not exactly true mate. Each state have the border patrol etc. "because you've got a hate boner for the U.S. and their president." O.o? Where did i say that i hate Trump? I just said that they have a dangerous leader, just like Russia, Brazil, Turkey etc.
2020-08-01 22:47
 | 
United States Frotha
State border patrol, lol. I could literally get to the closest state to me with no problem
2020-08-01 23:02
"I could literally get to the closest state to me with no problem" Well of course. But they still can/will search your car and whatever bullsh*t they do. In Denmark you can drive wherever you want without anyone going through your car and ask you where you are going.
2020-08-01 23:25
Some/most state borders don't even check anything, you can just drive through them and not notice that you're in another state, if you ignore the signs obviously. Additionally, police can only search your car if you give them permission or if they find a reason to, like a drug dog alerting to the car. Whether your car gets searched or not falls mostly on to you. Simply put, they can't search you unless you have illegal shit in the car. Also, no shit you can drive anywhere you want in Denmark without being stopped because you're not crossing any borders.
2020-08-02 00:12
stupidest country stupidest people what do you expect
Expected from inferior game
imagine still caring about flu
2020-08-01 20:30
cam | 
United States girls
death rate is 0.00000000000000000001% and only affects people aged 99 and up anyways
2020-08-01 20:32
Only affects people that's too old to use lego
2020-08-01 20:33
0/8
Yeah but all of the 89 year olds competing in the warzone event could die from it.
Ah you are one of those? Thinking only old people die from the virus? Yes, the old people as well as people that have some sort of medical condition is in higher risk of dying. But, 100% healthy people such as kids, babies etc have died from the virus. People saying " iTs JuSt A fLu" are just being delusional.
2020-08-01 20:42
It's not just a flu, it's just not as dangerous as the alternative, which is shutting down the world which as I have already showed you has lead to MORE DEATHS than the virus, you wanna know what's good at killing kids? Are you one of those idiots that think shutting down the global economy, and national economies is a good way to minimise the deaths? This is what you get with that idea. apnews.com/5cbee9693c52728a3808f4e7b4965..
2020-08-01 20:45
"Are you one of those idiots that think shutting down the global economy, and national economies is a good way to minimise the deaths?" No? Obviously the economy will go "crashing" if we do that. But, look at my country, Denmark as an example, we shut down the country for a while, we are currently doing fine economy wise, as far as i know. Obv we cant compare Denmark with USA, so obviously USA have to do other things to slow the virus, but they have not done it clearly. And obv the protests, looting and all that doesnt help them to slow the virus down.
2020-08-01 21:02
And openening the world will cause mass infection and while most will be fine those who are affected more and end up on intensive care fill up the hospitals and as soon as hospitals are full, not only those with corona will die but also others because they no longer have access to a hospital.
2020-08-01 21:03
This could be you... She will come in first For the end of western civilization She's a natural disaster She's the last of the American girls (final 4 lines) Green Day: "Last of the american girls" youtube.com/watch?v=HR8Ia6vyV5Q
2020-08-01 23:38
my sister says it's all one big government hoax
2020-08-01 20:42
This could be your sister :o) (nice bait) She will come in first For the end of western civilization She's a natural disaster She's the last of the American girls (final 4 lines) Green Day: "Last of the american girls" youtube.com/watch?v=HR8Ia6vyV5Q
2020-08-01 23:39
Looks perfectly fine, stop be a silly little boy.
2020-08-01 20:48
Flag checks out.
2020-08-01 21:05
Men på samme tid holder vi en demonstration på 15.000 :DD!!! Det er jo meget bedre.
2020-08-01 20:50
I didnt say that is better? Those people that did that are stupid AF and can ruin it for everyone. But we still have not had thousands of deaths, we had 615 deaths, at least from when i last checked the statistics. And obv we cant compare Denmark with USA, i know that. EDIT: And i mean, just check the 2nd tweet i linked, the organizer doesnt really seem to give a f*ck.
2020-08-01 21:07
You're generalizing a whole population by your title "Americans...". We have a way lower population, so of course we won't have thousands of deaths. You say you know you can't compare Denmark with USA, yet you still do it? :D Yeah the organizer is probably dumb as fuck. My opinion is though that everything since that demonstration doesn't matter. If that's allowed everything should be allowed.
2020-08-01 21:19
Uhm? What should i type? "Some Americans"? lol. The title is "Americans" because the text in the thread is about...America and Americans! "You say you know you can't compare Denmark with USA, yet you still do it? :D" No i didnt? I just simply said that we have only had 615 deaths after you typed about the 15k demonstration, thats all. Which demonstration? The 15k one? Of course it matter, i even told you that those people are idiots. Or do you mean the BLM protests in USA?
2020-08-01 21:23
You should type "Dumb fucks holding a lan etc" instead of generalizing. The BLM demonstration in Denmark.
2020-08-01 21:27
Well w/e. "generalizing"...come on bro, i just typed "Americans" because obviously the people in the video are Americans and they are obv having the LAN in America? - Ok, well like i said, those people are stupid AF, hopefully we, the other people that wasnt attending that wont suffer from it.
2020-08-01 21:29
Yeah generalizing by writing Americans???? XD That's literally the definition of generalizing :D If I write "Muslims...." and I post some thread about a terrorist, I am generalizing against muslims?:D:D:D
2020-08-01 21:50
Bruh? Because the tweet is about Americans? lol wtf? Its like typing "Football player" when its about, lets say Cristiano Ronaldo? lol. Nice one, you are comparing me typing "Americans" with a religious person and a terrorist? The fck?
2020-08-01 21:51
dude lmao that's such a shitty analogy, you don't even know the definition of generalizing? XD Cristiano Ronaldo is an individual, not a group of people, so it is totally not the same? :D yeah, I am generalizing a group of people, just like you did?:D
2020-08-01 21:57
Uhm? I called a group of people Americans. You called a religious group terrorists? lol.
2020-08-01 22:42
Kind of disturbing
2020-08-01 20:53
Yeah, just look at that 2nd tweet from the organizer...like wtf?!
2020-08-01 21:06
haha lmao europoor malding
2020-08-01 20:57
America is one big country, you can't expect everyone to follow the rules
2020-08-01 21:06
I didnt say that? But still....wtf is these guys doing in this video?! And then obv the corona parties, protests, looting etc. Doesnt exactly help. And just look how disgusting that organizer is in the 2nd tweet, literally just doesnt care that a deadly virus is killing his fellow Americans.
2020-08-01 21:09
yea that person is stupid af my b I was quoting about the covid statistics on the other responses
2020-08-01 21:16
Imagine saying "covid" Cringe
2020-08-01 21:13
 | 
Finland kelvinha
The replies on the tweet smh murica dumb asf
2020-08-01 21:26
+1 Delusional people...jesus.
2020-08-01 21:33
you lost every single debate in this topic yet you call americans stupid smh
2020-08-02 00:26
LMFAO 0/8,
2020-08-02 01:23
they dont give a shit about a fake virus that kills sick boomers. pretty smart unlike you brainwashed sheep
2020-08-01 23:43
^^ Stop fear mongering. You know us Nordic peepz are supposed to be the beacon of light for the rest of the world intellectually and we cant be that when people like you are being silly online(MR OP).
2020-08-02 00:22
 | 
United States kami917
Cry is free
2020-08-02 01:26
Copenhagen Flames
BIG Academy
Wisla Krakow
SKADE
Winstrike
c0ntact
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.