I wish there would be a csgo manager just like football manager where you could choose to be a coach for a team.
Things you can do + much more
- Pick what tier team you either wanna be coach or player for
- Build your own team and by that picking what tier team you expect it to be at start, to gain the transfer needed to buy players that makes it possible to be that tier
- New players will be signed every year ( real players, but also fake players that are talents)
- If you choose to be coach, you can control what veto the team should do, who they should pracc against and much more. You can ofc leave the team, get a new offer or get kicked.
- If you choose to be a player you will not focus on who to pracc against, but more about urself. You will make yourself better by dm'ing, being better mentally, and more. You can aswell leave, get a new offer or get kicked.
- When you get into a game ( pracc or online) you will see the game in 3d.
- When you get into a game (lan) you will see the game in 3d + hear crowd in the background and see them time to time.
- + much more ofc