1. ?Bananas are one of the best fruit sources of vitamin B6?
2. Bananas are respectable sources of vitamin C
3. Manganese in bananas is good for your skin
4. Potassium in bananas is good for your heart health and blood pressure
5. Bananas can aid digestion and help beat gastrointestinal issues
6. Bananas give you energy – minus the fats and cholesterol?
I eat alot of bananas everyday and i recommend to everyone, instead of eating lots of oilish pastas and drinking soda just eat some bananas during the time you died while trying to hold B and drink more water instead of sugarish beverages, if you don't make exercises at least eat properly, i'm not saying that cuz i'm from brazil and im trying to be funny cuz people call us monkey, i really eat lots of bananas everyday and some other fruits, they're source of lots of essential nutrients.
Bananas are high in fructose which fructose can cause myriad of problems. If you eat too many of them along with all that sugary/fructose/simple carbs foods daily you overload your body with fructose. One of the most common problems many have and even more dont even know they have because of this = Fatty liver and that means huge problems if left untreated.
So yes bananas are ok but not ok. Depends how many you eat each day and what else you eat daily.
''...instead of eating lots of oilish pastas and drinking soda just eat some bananas during the time you died while trying to hold B and drink more water instead of sugarish beverages''
Very good advice.