Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Most true thread in HLTV history
Europe CHRISTMASMAN 
Ok guys, I'm going to make a sketch. Check this out guys, I'm going to pretend I am every League of Legends casters right here: 3 minutes out in the game: "This is sovaluable for SKT, Rusty! Their scaling composition will just PUSH right through these towers and MOVE towards the dragon for EXTRA teamfight advantages in the next 2.5 minutes! I LOVE the mechanics of SnowBunnyFly" 6 minutes out in the game: "I am getting worried for KT Rolster right now, Scrunky (or whatever the fuck their names are). Their pushing abilities WILL be outscaled by the LATE game SYNDRA!" 7 minutes out in the game: "Here we have it! The most important fight of the match which will DICTATE the game moving forwards!" 8 Minutes out in the game: "KingZone dragon HAVE to come out winning in the lane phase to even have a CHANCE to outlast this game versus the LATE GAME COMPOSITION OF SKT! Their teamfights will be OUTSCALED AND OUTDAMAGED BY FAKER!" 11 Minutes out in the game: "SKT'S ITEM CHOICE WILL OUTSCALE KT ROLSTERS AROUND BARON! THIS IS IT GUYS. KT IS JUST GOING TO GIVE IT AWAY! NOW SKT CAN MOVE TOWARDS INHIBITORS AND END THE GAME!" 13.5 Minutes out in the game: "Here we go! SKT is fastpacing towards the base. The question is. WHAT CAN KT ROLSTER DO? Their damage is shit! This game is shit! What can they do? NOTTTTHING!!!!! 1-0 SKT! UNBELIEVABLE SCENES OUT HERE, SCRUNKY! Can't WAIT FOR GAME 2 and GAME 3.......... OR WILL THERE BE A QUICK 2-0 TO SKT?" THIS GAME IS FUCKING TRASH. THE CASTERS ARE FUCKING TRASH. THE HYPE IS NOT REAL. THE FANS ARE NOT REAL. LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IS TOXIC AND SHOULD BE UNINSTALLED BY EVERYONE.
2020-08-06 15:19
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Welcome to the leading CS:GO site in the world, featuring news, demos, pictures, statistics, on-site coverage and much much more!
2020-08-06 15:20
THANK YOU SIR, I FIGURED THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I WON'T GET BANNED FOR TRASH TALKING A GOD DAMN CARTOON GAME I WOULDN'T EVEN PLAY IN MY BROWSER IN 2005
2020-08-06 15:21
seeing how mad you are, you probably been playing this game for years
2020-08-06 15:22
never man but sometimes i am forced to watch it on the big screen at home while we game, because my roomate loves NA LCS. I tried to tell him that we need to separate our lives more because of this, but he won't listen
2020-08-06 15:24
Not judging or anything, but like how is the fact you live with your gay boyfriend an important information in regards to the story?
2020-08-06 15:31
cuz we play together in the living room we are 4 childhood friends living in the same house playing faceit and esportalen every day one of them always put on shitty ass LCS in the PRIME TIME of Scandinavian CSGO And he always tilt his head like a snek to watch some fucking hippie shit anime character do some double jump bubble burst on some fucker who kills a ocean drake to get more HP but not really or some shit really bad game its like playing supermario on gameboy vs alot of ppl, its all mechanical and timings no clutching and outplaying like in CSGO
2020-08-06 15:33
I have played my share of LOL and i quite enjoyed the toxicity and rage i could get from that game, other than that, it was mildly interesting. But overall i agree the game looks childish and for people that possess below average intellegence, as yourself, the game might be too complex to comprehend. But nice analysis my friend.
2020-08-06 15:39
yes its "very" complex for someone like me Dota is literally 100 times as complex as TRASHY league of legends. Honestly, how COMPLEX can you throw a fucking bottle? League of Legends is just like that. Do stuff according to times, move according to practice, the least mistakes win the games. The only way to win the game from behind is to be lucky, which doesn't happen in LCK, where everybody moves like chess pieces. Never seen a game where people AVOID fights to win games lmao
2020-08-06 15:47
This is a good point, it's extremely hard to comeback , that's why the game feels very predictable after a few minutes, and players know that as well, so they play like pussies. Fuck i just understood why you are so mad, pro games are so annoying, nothing fucking happens and then 1 twat dies and a team pushes for Nexus and it's gg. But i wouldn't hate on the game, normal people play like shit, so it's much more back and forth, then the game is ok.
2020-08-06 15:55
yes bro im so mad because of the casters, not the players or the game itself actually the casters are so fucking annoying "WOW MATEMATIKIS GOT THE FIRST DRAKE! NOW HE WILL BE ABLE TO FIGHT AGAINST THE SCALING COMPOSITION OF BLABLABLA" they keep exposing everything that is happening and just predicting everything because the game is so fucking predictable its so boring man clutch comebacks NEVER happen in league of legends
2020-08-06 17:08
Well you could watch without hearing casters, but won't change the predictability fact :d The game just isn't complex or hard enough to watch it anymore, pro players have mastered it to absolution, there is almost no room to grow, which makes it kinda boring.
2020-08-07 10:16
And predicting whats going to happen isn't really the problem, they do that in every type of sports The game in general just annoys the shit out of me. So little room for anything. At least NA LCS, and many of the "small" league of legends leagues like LMS and stuff always have entertaining and fun games because they all play to kill and for entertainment, not to please a fucking idiot coach who kick them out of the team for NOT walking exactly how they agreed upon in training. LCK is actually quite boring to watch. My main problem with League is how the comeback is next to IMPOSSIBLE without the leading team making extreme mistakes. In Dota, you can be 15k gold behind and get a really great team fight at crucial area and wipe enemy team, and balance it out - and for each fight you become more and more confident in fighting because of items In CSGO, ANY team can win with pistol upgrades or just straight glocks/usp. In League of Legends, it seems as if you fall behind 5K gold - the rest of the game is like playing USP vs FULL BUY the rest of the game. Such a lame, weak ass simp game
2020-08-07 11:28
I am going to install LoL now, simply because you said the opposite
don't bro all League of Legends players Ì knew IRL are now people that I used to know bro they're all fucking weird men
No difference to me. I don’t know anyone as it is now mens. I might actually make friends this way :)
2020-08-06 15:27
fuck off weirdo aussie you'd get knocked out by your countrymen if you keep behaving like this you hippie fuck
2020-08-06 15:28
Calling someone a hippie really isn’t an insult my friend. Secondly, no I don’t think I will. Aussies are all talk when it comes to that kind of thing.
2020-08-06 15:32
lol, that's exactly what a dirty hippie or a son of a dirty hippie whore mom would say do you really think being a hippie is awesome? i wish i lived in the 70s so i could kick hippie ass at concerts with a security t-shirt on and get paid
2020-08-06 15:34
yes
tnx men
2020-08-06 15:25
 | 
Denmark iLoVeReD
You don't wanna hear that frrtp then shhh.
2020-08-06 15:23
what are those lyrics men, is that lil xan
2020-08-06 15:24
 | 
Denmark iLoVeReD
Who?
2020-08-06 15:26
lil xan men
2020-08-06 15:26
 | 
Denmark iLoVeReD
Never heard of such a creature.
2020-08-06 15:27
he looks similar to 90% of danish boys from broken homes
2020-08-06 15:29
 | 
Denmark iLoVeReD
Yeah, we have a lot of gays that screaming that they want to suck someone's dick, I usually slap them in their faces.
2020-08-06 15:30
wtf men why you have to turn this casual convo into hate crime men i dont want to get banned cuz my other account is still on this IP men
2020-08-06 15:31
 | 
Denmark iLoVeReD
It's not crime, I just have a congenital wish to beat up morons. And yeah, I heard you can't use VPN anymore, they blocked it, pretty bad though.
2020-08-06 15:33
what is vpn is that volatile personal numbers? or ?
2020-08-06 15:34
 | 
Denmark iLoVeReD
Yes, they will find you by this and you will never get on hltv again.
2020-08-06 15:35
OK | 
Peru Rhenie
Interesting read. I suggest you seek medical help
2020-08-06 15:39
thank you prove me im wrong or ill
2020-08-06 15:45
OK | 
Peru Rhenie
I have actually never played/watched league in my life so I dont really have any meaningful opinion on the subject.
2020-08-06 15:52
Kjaerbye needs medical help not me you fucking ignorant bish
2020-08-07 11:29
Bantz
R!OT
c0ntact
AVEZ
sAw
Singularity
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.