Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Give me Tips in CSGO
Germany Nomis75 
I am DMG right now. PLS give me tips how i can improve my skills in cs ( AIM, Movement etc)
2020-08-07 17:02
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
download word.exe
2020-08-07 17:03
pls serios
2020-08-07 17:05
Peek with purpose.
2020-08-07 17:04
okay i try
2020-08-07 17:05
 | 
United States xcalibot
learn crosshair replacement on maps, brain == aim both should be equal not the other way around. Learn to cooperate with your teammates, stats dont matter if you keep losing every map. DONT BAIT LIKE COLDZERA. Dont rage, make yourself calm even if you have idiot teammate who keeps buying negev every round. Practice everyday, make sure to warm up before playing.
2020-08-07 17:07
U can bait like coldzera wtf, nothings wrong with playing the classic taco coldzera entry...no chamce for enemies, especially in his elo U habe to do it with a friend though amd not in soloq
2020-08-07 17:13
 | 
United States xcalibot
I cant really commend baiting because once your own yourself, it would be a long time to adjust
2020-08-07 17:15
Well rn im playing bait for a friend on t side, im just running in like apex, jumping through smokes and stuff like that and all of a sudden we win since its not that easy to get multikills when soneones just throwing off ur aim But ofc i cant recommend it....another tip is to try some new stuff though, get out of ur comfort zone in order to really improve in the long run, i used to lurk or be the last to entry as well for a long time, played rotation on ct and rn im anchoring a lot and entrying, it brought back the joy
2020-08-07 17:20
Just be a complete player. Not so hard on his Elo.
2020-08-07 17:35
The 600 hrs dmgs, ur complete players, almost zywoo;D
2020-08-07 18:19
I meant that he should practice everything in game and not just focus on one role.
2020-08-07 18:32
 | 
United States xcalibot
One more thing, stop imitating pro players like s1mple,stewie niko or whatsoever, instead find your own gameplay. You are you.
2020-08-07 17:14
best player I've ever played with told me "expect the movement" referring to the peeks of your enemy players.
2020-08-07 17:08
Grass is green
2020-08-07 17:15
Ours is brown:(...too hot
2020-08-07 17:17
Gg
2020-08-07 17:17
Dont worry about kills as much worry about getting the round Dont get greedy on ct and start pushing just let them come to you On t side chances are your team are not going to want to entry so start trying to entry more and learn basic positions where the enemies will be and just pre aim them clearing them as you go out there is workshop maps to help with that
2020-08-07 17:12
Play, play and replay. Best advice.
2020-08-07 17:14
Learn ro throw ur utility and especially when and why u throw it....for example flasjbangs for ur entry, flashes to peek an angle, flashes to save a teammate or to set teammates up in general....thats my tip And ofc play some dm, aimbotz, aimmap, whatever. Retakes could help as well And learn to read ur opponents i guess....most ppl in lower elo just do the same thing ober and over again, especially if it worled once of twice, just learn how to read them and counter them
2020-08-07 17:16
Click on Head
2020-08-07 17:22
mute russians/ukrainians
2020-08-07 17:23
watch Astralis and BIG play
2020-08-07 17:26
Just bait ez kills mens)))
2020-08-07 17:26
pre fire everything
2020-08-07 17:27
Learn how to spray, don't be one of those guys who only taps/bursts even when the enemy is close to you. I see this a lot in lower elos and it tilts the fuck out of me when they miss a kill they could have gotten if they sprayed.
2020-08-07 17:28
 | 
Israel GrandpaZ
Its simple by concept, the hard part is to be consistent. 1. Lots of ffa dm and hs only dm, practice daily, if you can, at least 1-2 hours, preferably after your pugs or at different times as from my experience, playing a pug after 2 hours of dming kills performance as your brain is just too tired by that point. Focus on crosshair placement and movement, which are the most important components of aim in this game. 2.learn utility usage on maps- super important 3.always try to think, try to read your opponents, this game is about iq as much as it is about aim. This is baisically the main part of gamesense, which develops with time. 4.watch POV of players that you like, helps a lot. 5.dont be toxic and blame teammates, do your thing, play the best you can, and accept the fact you'll lose games despite playing good. Its an integral part of the grind. Players who remain calm are almost always better. 6. May sound dumb, but master the deagle... This little buddy can change eco rounds and eventually the match if you know how to use it. I cant emphasize this enough. I have had so many rounds which my team won when i got 2-4k with the deagle on eco. 7. Be consistent....this game is very hard to master, but it is rewarding eventually if youre consistent enough with your practice regimens and not giving up.
2020-08-07 17:37
go faceit and watch videos
2020-08-07 17:42
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
1. watch voo's and n0thing's videos on gamesense, movement and positioning - those are far more important than aim 2. plan your utility ahead and before throwing ask yourself: what will this do for me or my team 3. don't think KILLS, think MAP control. sometimes, taking an enemy out of position is more important than killing him - when you get the opening kill on an entry, your team will almost always starts to run and this will transfer the advantage to the remaining CTs on the site. So, INFO > KILL 4. Maybe this is the most important tip: open 1 angle at a time and isolate duels. Even if you know there's 1 guy alone, don't overstrafe unless this is what you want to do (like throwing your enemy aim to the gutter) 5. learn one way smokes, avoid common angles and prefire whenever possible 6. stick to a teammate. unless the strat or round requires it, never be alone, open angle in duos and watchout for your teammates positioning and what he is doing - this will grant you more kills and you will stay alive more often than not. 7. STAY FUCKING CALM. Always, don't overreact, don't over peek, don't over engage - make a goal and stick to it (like, take bathrooms and mid on overpass, FORGET ABOUT A SITE FOR NOW. once you got mid, then rework your plan. 8. Staying alive is more important than killing someone. Even if you're not a part of the fight, if your enemy is worried about where you are, you have the advantage. 9. Memorize timings. First engagement on rushs usually happens between 1:45 and 1:40 on most maps, after that it's most likely going to be an execute, fake or whatever - your antirush strats stops here.
2020-08-07 19:45
 | 
Brazil sakaaa
oh, i forgot about one important thing: STOP YOUR AIM. usually newer players are all hyped up and keep moving crosshair all erraticaly. this will fuck you up - learn timings in order to try to predict when your enemy should be fishing for info, aim there and wait a little. than change angles, cover yourself and repeat. flicks are awesome, but you loose almost a good second just on the movement. Also, don't put your crosshair too close to the wall when holding angles, give a little room so you can react accordingly
2020-08-07 19:48
quit and start a life. dont waste ur time.
2020-08-07 19:47
TYLOO
Bren
Sharks
Isurus
sAw
Singularity
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.