Thread has been deleted
Last comment
New artists you're in to
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
It's been a while hltv, how are you guys doing? Let's list off some new artists (can be any artists, not just music) that you've found and really enjoy. I'll start off. Recently, I've started following Zhou Shen (Charlie Zhou) and I'm really enjoying his performances. He's mainly a singer who sings a lot of ost's for movies and shows, and is also a regular participant in many variety shows and music shows/competitions. He studied in Ukraine, and knows a lot of languages. His most famous piece or "breakout piece" is "Big fish" which was the OST for a movie of the same name. His recent cover of Jay chou's "Fireworks once cold" ( although I think the English name is "Faded away") was pretty good (one of my favorite versions/interpretations of the song) , and "dalabengba" showed his impressive vocal range. So, please introduce me to some of your countries artists because I would really like to know. (I already know a lot of the famous American artists, so if you're going to say an american rapper/singer with some popularity, I've probably already heard of them.) (Ah, you can't have chinese characters. Dang)
2020-08-10 04:36
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Im into Girls.. i swear
2020-08-10 04:37
 | 
China SwooksarV2
. . . Ok I believe you.
2020-08-10 04:41
Idk but I've been on a The Caretaker and Boards of Canada binge Also Chetta and Sybyr/Syringe, apart from that, some Yung Lean and bladee all of these ive known for a long time but i just recently got into their music cause why the fuck not
2020-08-10 05:08
Halsey and benee are doing ok
2020-08-10 08:11
 | 
China SwooksarV2
I know about Halsey, I'll check out benee. From just her picture, I got reminded of Billie Eilish (probably the hairstyle)
2020-08-11 03:35
I've recently re-discovered Green Day, very much enjoying American Idiot right now
2020-08-10 08:16
Nine Lashes
2020-08-10 08:20
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat
I've recently discovered a really cool obscure, dare I say indie, metal band called Linkin Park. You should give them a spin.
2020-08-10 08:22
kebab | 
Australia Bisonn
been listening to heaps of old skrillex, shits insane.
2020-08-10 08:38
ive been getting into this polish rock band called lady pank, absolutely god-tier like. also, lots of drum and bass i.ie kmotionz, conducta, the sauce, hoda, and tons others. i usually listen to dnb when im playing cs. otherwise when im chilling im listening to classical music like your typical claude debussy, tchaikovsky, bach, prokofiev, etc and i listen to indie/alt/rock too when im just chilling i.e. the snuts, oasis, courteneers, AM, the stone roses, they reytons, etc.
2020-08-10 21:31
FATE
Endpoint
Nemiga
AVEZ
ViCi
HZ
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.