Thread has been deleted
Last comment
If we have LAN....
Aleksib | 
United States PSYCHOTIC_OG_FAN 
i've seen a lot of people judging Liquid on their roster changes and BIG making Top 1 based solely because of online CS (not that it didn't help BIG get there), but I'd still expect these teams to do good if LAN's return/once the second half of the year of CS fully returns. Definitely keep these teams on your watch-list: Liquid (Grim will be playing his first big LAN besides ESEA events, Moses first time coaching, Stewie IGL) BIG (hopefully they can retain their dominance on the big stage, pun intended) Astralis (with no time-able return for Xyp9x it would be interesting if Bubjkzi or es3tag need to step in as a starter) Furia (clearly one of the most exciting teams to watch at the moment and it seems like they've developed as a team very well) MIBR (if they don't place high or win anything they might have to completely start over) ENCE (+hoody?, they'll need someone to replace xseven for major qualifiers) Heretics (would be fun to see them on the stage together, especially with Nivera) ZPG (valorant or cs?) Gambit Youngsters (with Hobbit as their 6th-man I'm intrigued as to how they'll use him) clearly there are a lot more teams that i think will have their time to shine, but these are the most obvious ones, and of course this depends on if we'll have a LAN / LAN Major xd
2020-08-10 08:01
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
ok
2020-08-10 08:05
xSeven is playing for ence in major events
2020-08-10 08:19
 | 
Philippines B3nk4i
Yeah i agree big getting top 1 and holding it for this long isnt a fluke. Its not guaranteed that they will be top 1 during LAN but believing that they will go lower than 15 is a bit weird
2020-08-10 08:21
 | 
Russia xtkjdtr001
this long? their last event was a month ago and they are top 1 for 5 weeks
2020-08-10 08:49
Thats all nice
2020-08-10 08:22
Hoody said he is not coming back to CS. More likely Derkeps than hoody
2020-08-10 08:37
LAKERS
Paradox
Rooster 2
LAKERS
TIGER
Beyond
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.