Thread has been deleted
Last comment
dislike about the world!
Cyprus positivox 
world is going to shitz, i cant pretend to be positive about this, what bothers u the most?
2020-08-13 19:00
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
MENA
2020-08-13 19:02
People need to see the world for what it really is. Step away from the social/medias and see what a fkin miracle this planet is, the beauty. we're like living in the best and most free times humanity has ever seen. ur not getting lined up against a wall and killed cuz u didn't like what ur leader told u. ur not getting burned alive cuz u have red hair. stop pretending, world is amazing.
2020-08-13 19:04
thats also true.
2020-08-13 19:07
just be careful and positive nothing bothers me rn tbh (ofc bcs im not affected)
2020-08-13 19:04
People not realizing that all this PC garbage leads to a 1984 scenario. I just hope it doesn't turn too bad too soon so i can live out my life in peace during these dying stages of whatever is left of a normal society.
2020-08-13 19:05
rightwingers
2020-08-13 19:06
as if leftwingers are better than rightwingers. the same retards supporting the same agendas/lobbys just with different leaders. wow much wow.
2020-08-13 19:08
I teach history, politics, nature and science to kids, but I must make sure not to scare them That can be hard
2020-08-13 19:06
Do you teach them that specific renewable energy sources can be very dangerous for the ecosystem?
2020-08-13 19:14
You´re painting with a very big brush
2020-08-13 19:15
Nah, I am just too tired of seeing kids saying immediately that renewable energy sources are all good.
2020-08-13 19:16
You can implement wind, sun and water power in non-hurtful ways, but there are plenty of cases, where people have been thoughtless and there has been consequences.
2020-08-13 19:19
Fish populations can be impacted if fish cannot migrate upstream past impoundment dams to spawning grounds or if they cannot migrate downstream to the ocean. Upstream fish passage can be aided using fish ladders or elevators, or by trapping and hauling the fish upstream by truck. Downstream fish passage is aided by diverting fish from turbine intakes using screens or racks or even underwater lights and sounds, and by maintaining a minimum spill flow past the turbine. Hydropower can impact water quality and flow. Hydropower plants can cause low dissolved oxygen levels in the water, a problem that is harmful to riparian (riverbank) habitats and is addressed using various aeration techniques, which oxygenate the water. Maintaining minimum flows of water downstream of a hydropower installation is also critical for the survival of riparian habitats. Hydropower plants can be impacted by drought. When water is not available, the hydropower plants can't produce electricity. New hydropower facilities impact the local environment and may compete with other uses for the land. Those alternative uses may be more highly valued than electricity generation. Humans, flora, and fauna may lose their natural habitat. Local cultures and historical sites may be impinged upon. Some older hydropower facilities may have historic value, so renovations of these facilities must also be sensitive to such preservation concerns and to impacts on plant and animal life.
2020-08-13 19:24
Impressive text. Smart or copy-paste? I know all that, which is why I said you have to be careful, like with any infrastructure. In some well developed countries experts are employed to calculate the effects of different types of builds - dams, bridges, piers, high rise buildings etc, and to find solutions to avoid the negative effects - maybe even have positive effects. This problem is not specific to renewable energy - same goes for irrigation or transport on waterways, canals, straightening streams etc. A good example of a well handled build is the bridge connecting Denmark with Sweden. Denmark also places a lot of wind mills out to sea, again taking currents and habitats into consideration, and actually improving wild life by creating more habitats around the base of the mills. Negative cases outnumber the good ones worldwide. Some countries don´t give a shit about environment or local populations - like China. But consider the alternatives: Coal and Oil
2020-08-13 20:12
 | 
Myanmar Guzhas
people tend to get offended for others, and everyone feels like they're special little ones.
2020-08-13 19:07
this also my biggest problem. this sjw department, is just complete nonsense. why would u go protest in europe for a guy that was killed in america.
2020-08-13 19:13
how fake people are. its unreal.
2020-08-13 19:08
no, world was and is shit from day 1, just ignore it and live your life, do your own thing and stop caring about useless shit
2020-08-13 19:10
if every human being thinks like that, ofc we will never develope.
2020-08-13 19:11
do your own thing, improve yourself thus improving what's arround you and the world.
2020-08-13 19:12
everyone fix himself first and then we can go over to fix the world, yes this is good. but it feels like we're closer than ever to changing something and realize that the old way is not workin.
2020-08-13 19:24
everything
2020-08-13 19:27
TYLOO
ZIGMA
Astralis
Heroic
Rooster
Fenrir
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.