Thread has been deleted
Last comment
hey bois. who here is gonna get the PS5 and why? if not, why? (if its because you cant afford it, dont bother, no valid reason, I want to know if you think the starting lineup of games suck etc)
2020-09-08 12:39
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
I don’t know, never had a console in my life.
2020-09-08 12:39
same
2020-09-08 13:28
same
2020-09-09 21:08
 | 
Czech Republic manik999
Same. Once I tried it, I felt like an idiot being forced to use gamepad to play FPS
2020-09-09 22:24
same story :/
2020-09-11 19:45
+1
2020-09-12 15:46
it fells like drive a car with keyboard so dont play fps in console
2020-09-14 16:09
cry | 
Brazil IsFree
Nobody will get a fucking console for the price of a decent PC that outspecs it in every way I bought consoles to play with my mates, but coop is dead, and since you can play with a controller on PC its completely pointless
2020-09-08 12:41
good luck building a pc for 400-500 euro that outspecs a PS5.. LMAO, are you delusional?
2020-09-08 12:42
I agree
2020-09-08 12:47
Congrats you can buy a 500 euro console which requires you a monthly subscription to play online, add that together for the next 2-3 years and you get a decent PC which will require no subscription, cheaper games from reseller sites, and no limitation to any Programm or services delusional console peasent
2020-09-08 13:11
2-3 years with monthly sub + 500 euro = decent pc? eks de, a good GPU costs more than that combined. You will be able to play csgo (not on native), minecraft and mby league. Congrats on your "decent" pc. You also need keyboard, mouse, mousepad, headset and a monitor. All of these expensive if you want "competitive gear" to play at a higher level (which be real, everyone wants to. No one buys a good gaming pc to play in silver mm rank) also, imagine comparing console and pc. Two completely different styles of gaming, that's why non-peasants have both
2020-09-08 13:41
+1 you can't make a ps spec like pc in that amount, unless ps5 is like 700 euros
2020-09-08 13:38
Who talks about competetiv gaming? Because console cant? Consoles will need a monitor or headset too? Nobody needs gaming keyboard, mouse or mousepad to play FPS or any other games? Every single player game and coop and multiplayer game you can play on console you can play on PC too. 750 Euros are more than enough to build a decent PC, but as i can see you dont have experience with this anyway.
2020-09-08 14:00
nt 0/8 b8 not expected from flag, but I guess every country has it's fair share of black sheep ) gl mens. Expected from flair tho
2020-09-08 14:01
I see, this is how cowards respond if they cant find an argument. Cant seem to find any points to support your statement?
2020-09-08 14:06
I'd rather not argue with braindead people, it's too tiring. Have a good day mens, you've clearly already made up your mind )
2020-09-08 14:08
LOL NORWAY IS HELLA MAD, enjoy your ps3 games bro. Have a great day while i write this from my superior PC
2020-09-08 14:14
hahah, pretty sure I have a better pc than you considering you think a 700 euro pc is decent lmfao. cya kid, fade me with that poor shit
2020-09-08 14:16
lmfao can imagine that someone that thinks that consoles are better than pc, is surely gaming on the laptop from your mama. I enjoy 1440p 144hz on my PC, enjoy hltv on mobile kid
2020-09-08 14:18
First of all, find my comment where I said "consoles are better than pc's". I'll wait. Also, kinda cringe that you're trying to flex on people online when you openly admitted to thinking a 700 euro pc is decent, lmfao. nt though, not my fault you can't afford both so you have to shit on one or the other. Peasants like you wouldn't know how it is like having the opportunity to use both ) now go be a retardo somewhere else mens, maybe find someone with as many missing chromosomes as yourself. (if that's even possible)
2020-09-08 14:22
Im not flexing on people with my hind end rig, because 700 euros is a decent pc? 1080 60fps is more than enough and better than most console performances? Im not shitting on console players, im shitting on peasents that try to argument that console is superior than pc. Now look in to the mirror and find a clown that has as +1 chromosome like you have
2020-09-08 14:26
youre just dumb lmfao
2020-09-08 21:18
Oh damn another broke ass console player triggered?
2020-09-09 10:08
pcpartpicker.com/list/CZGsyk put this together in 2 minutes. pretty fucking decent pc. you could probably get a better gpu for the same price from amd but im not familiar with their cards.
2020-09-10 09:23
 | 
Portugal astacp
why you even wasting time with console delusional fanboys?
2020-09-08 21:09
Idk man having the time of my life with these broke asses, trying to defend their 1080 30fps console LUL
2020-09-09 10:07
 | 
Switzerland noxer*
Ever hears of exclusives? Because there are a ton of great ones you cant play on pc lmfao
2020-09-08 14:24
Ever heared of exclusives on pc? I dont care about those 8 exclusives you have on consoles while i play with 100.000 other exclusives on PC
2020-09-08 14:27
 | 
Switzerland noxer*
What? Those shitty ass exclusives you get on pc aside from 1 or 2 worthy titles? Really, only wortht titles are mutiplayer ones, if you wanna have fun on coop you buy a switch, if you wanna have fun with single player exclusives you buy a playstation. Its that easy. If you wanna go for the nerd ass kiddo multiplayers you go for the pc
2020-09-08 15:48
Enjoy playing your games on 1080p 30fps, consoles can only reach 60fps on some downgraded fps games. Everygame i play i can play on 1440p with 144hz, but consoles players wont ever experience this. LOL 1 or 2 worthy titles? Playstations exclusives are overrated
2020-09-08 15:54
 | 
Switzerland noxer*
Overrated? Hahahaha. Right. Go back to fortnite kiddo.
2020-09-08 16:57
LOL tell me 3 game exclusives that are not overrated, tell me how do you enjoy 1080p on 30fps?
2020-09-09 10:07
 | 
Switzerland noxer*
Blodborne, God of War, Last of Us, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon Zero Down, BoTw , Mario Odyssey, Astral Chain, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Bayonetta, Metroid Prime. But its understandable, kids will always look into resolution first in order to judge a game, not even looking into the gameplay. 30 Fps is enough for most single player games, and, yet, most of them run at 60 fps lol.
2020-09-09 14:06
-Bloodborne overrated, dark souls is better -God of war good tilte but nothing special -Last of Us overrated, -RATCHED AND CLANK LOL -Uncharted overrated, just play tomb raider -Ghost of Tsushima actually good title -Horizon Zero Down can be playable on PC -BoTw good title, never doubted switch> PS4,XBOX all the way -Mario Odyssey trash tho, -Astral CHAIN HAHAHAHAHA -XENOBLADE GOOD TITLE???? -Fire Emblen good game, again switch is a good console -Bayonetta trash -Metroid overrated 30fps is enough but not even close to enjoyable what 1440p and 144hz can do, but broke people enjoy other broke things i guess Literally none of these games run at 60fps on console? Are you braindead?
2020-09-09 14:35
 | 
Switzerland noxer*
That's just your opinion, which literally means shit. You didnt even try to argue properly, you just gave a 3 word description of your thoughts on the games, which most likely you havent even played. Calling Mario Odyssey, Astral Chain, Xenoblade, Bayonetta and Metroid bad titles just goes to show how small minded you are. Actually, you have to be trolling, I know you havent played those lol. Also, Horizon down yes, can be played on pc, 3 years later lmfao. And guess what, you wont be able to play the 2nd at all. Idk what the fuck you re talking about, -GoW: ps4 pro - 50/60 fps most of the time on performance mode - TLOU runs at 60 fps, im not talknig about the 2nd. Now stfu brat. You're annoying. Go play your fortnite 150fps daily dose.
2020-09-09 15:03
"most of them run at 60 fps lol." proceed to name 1.8 that run on 60 FPS LOL Hf trying to play CSGO, League of Legends, Arma, Starcraft, World of Warcraft on Console. Guess what you wont play 100.000 games ever that never will be on Console, while i can wait 2 years until exclusives be on PC with better quality Now stfu and enjoy your shitty single play games that you think are so great because you have no friends on your shitty 30fps console
2020-09-09 15:16
 | 
Switzerland noxer*
-"Literally none of these games run at 60fps on console", just proved you wrong kiddo. -Hf trying to play CSGO, League of Legends, Arma, Starcraft, World of Warcraft on Console. LMFAO, like what, I can't play csgo on my pc? HAHA. Also,WoW? HAHAHAHAHAHA and you talk about graphics? LMFAO. Kid, you are dumb. And no, no matter how long you wait, you will never play Blodborne, God of War, Last of Us, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, Ghost of Tsushima on pc. -Now stfu and enjoy your shitty single play games that you think are so great because you have no friends HF with your virtual friends kiddo. I dont feel the need to play multiplayers online to have friends, I have those in real life.
2020-09-09 16:47
"most of them run at 60 fps lol." proceed to name 1.8 that run on 60 FPS LOL proved you wrong kiddo, fucking retard -LMFAO, like what, I can't play csgo on my pc? HAHA. Also,WoW? HAHAHAHAHAHA and you talk about graphics? LMFAO. Kid, you are dumb. Bitch ass, we got the greatest game of the century on pc while you sucker play 15hour gameplay shit exclusives on console hAHHAHAAHHAHAA Anyfucking game i can play on console i can play on fucking 4k and more than fucking 60hz you peasent And no, no matter how long you wait, you will never play Blodborne, God of War, Last of Us, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, Ghost of Tsushima on pc. HAHAHAHAHA thats what they said about Halo, Gears of war, Horizon zero dawn, eventuelly they will be all on pc or i can emulate that shit. But you will never play any of these PC games on console ever HAHAHAHAHA fucking kid you are so dumb, games will come to pc eventually, on consoles? NEVER retard Go play with ur "real life" friends then atleast dont require any money BROKE ASS HAHAHAHA
2020-09-09 17:07
 | 
Switzerland noxer*
You're dumb. Also,"broke ass", lol, i own a pc and multiple consoles, you are the one struggling to own consoles, but I get it, delusion is real with you. And..I didnt know Zelda was on PC if we are talking about the games of the century ;) - unless of course, you emulate it like the cheap ass you are, but hey, good luck trying to emulate botw 2.
2020-09-09 17:18
I own a pc, a ps4 and also a switch, i dont mind consoles or consoles players in general, but retards that try to glorify consoles over pc. Imagine putting Zelda as the game of the century omegalul
2020-09-09 17:25
 | 
Switzerland noxer*
Imagine putting anything other than botw as the game 9f the century
2020-09-09 17:35
Omg? Imagine putting Botw that came out in 2017 over any other game like Minecraft, LoL, Csgo or WoW ? Not even close to being game of the century
2020-09-10 09:22
 | 
Switzerland noxer*
Lmfao, lol, csgo and wow game of the century HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. There can be a case for minecraft only, not for the other unless you blind or smt
2020-09-10 14:16
LMAO, you compare a fucking rpg fantasy gameplay shit with repetetiv gameplay and story to the most played game in the world (115 Mio Players) The best FPS Esport shooter and WoW legendary game of the 20th century to fucking BotW? HAHAHAHAH delusional
2020-09-10 15:15
 | 
Switzerland noxer*
Most played =/= best game. We all know LoL its fucking shit, dota 2 is much better yet it has less players. Csgo its just that, a decent shooter. WoW is outdated and could never be even in a discussion for the game of the century, its a fucking mmo, shit animations, quests are horrible, gameplay is lacking, it really only is liked due to the multiplayer aspect of it. Did i hit a nerve kiddo? You have a soft spot for wow and lol dont you? They are your most favourte games arent they? Well. They re pretty bad.
2020-09-10 15:39
If you dont have money, buy a shitty ass console to play solo because you dont have friends or shitty graphics games of warzone or fortnite lil kid
2020-09-08 15:55
There are news that Sony plans to give more exclusives to PC and mb even make it's future exclusives only temporary.
2020-09-08 15:11
+1 only thing you need is gameng chair. I ranked up to silver 3 since I got one.
2020-09-09 12:26
You're missing the point. PC is cheaper over a long period of time and better value. You can use it for more things than just gaming. Yes you spend more in the begining but you get more for what you pay for. With a console you get a limited experience. The only reason to get a console is to play exclusives and that's it.
2020-09-08 15:56
+1
2020-09-09 10:15
Just get a good pc and you wont need both, well unless for ps exclusives but the only that really stand out for me are LOU1 and god of war
2020-09-08 21:50
Let's say you build a pc now for 750 euro right now , you would need to upgrade your pc in around 4 years again while ps5 could go on for double that amount + The exclusive are great on PlayStation
2020-09-08 13:36
Who says that you have to upgrade in 4 years again? You easly can play everygame consoles can on better graphics with 60fps, 750 is more than enough for a decent PC. Playstation exclusives? Like horizon zero dawn which are getting to PC? PC have so many more exclusives compared to consoles
2020-09-08 13:58
Last of us, uncharted series, god of war , spiderman and more Also the games like red dead redemption was released like a year later and gta 5 like 2 years later. Also horizon port was shit. And try running games on a 750 euro pc from 2013 it will have multiple problems on newer games, thats the benifit of console
Why do you compare a console from 2021 with a 750 euro pc from 2013? Whats wrong with you, i can build a pc for 750 from 2020 which will last more than 5-7 years for all tripple A titles Thats all of them exclusive? Total war series Arma CS:GO Fall Guys League of Legends Dota Valorant Mount and Blade Dark Souls There are so many exclusive on PC, you cant mod or play on custom servers on consoles. You think the ps5 will run games perfectly in 5 years? Just do it on PC tweak settings like they will on console in a few years, and you wont be able to upgrade a console you will stuck to pay another 500 dollar for a new console, while you can upgrade single parts on PC which will last for another 4 years on maximum Settings. consoles are sticking with 30fps while some fps getting 60fps, you cant even play native 2k its getting upsampled on console.
2020-09-08 14:13
Because people say the same every console generation, oh i will buy a just a bit expensive pc and everything will be fine. While have to upgrade again in 3,4 years. Also fall guys , dark souls are exclusive, lmao
2020-09-08 14:18
didnt know fall guys and dark souls are on ps4 also, anyway too many pc exclusive to list, i could write a 10 page essay and i wouldnt be done. Ofcourse so you never upgrade your consoles huh? Why dont you stick to your ps4 then that is performing worse on any tripple A game with 30fps ? Any PC that will be built with nowadays specs will hold longer then consoles, especially if the goal is 30fps like consoles do
2020-09-08 14:22
It's the quality of games that matter not quantity All the games i have listed and horizon are the games i have played and are fucking great. Ofc there are more exclusive like bloodborne etc. The fact that the biggest game of the generation Gta came like 2 years late on pc and rdr which is again one of the most popular game came like a year late says everything. If you are building a 1k pc to play exclusive like dota, valorant etc you are not even pushing the system.
2020-09-08 14:33
quality of games is just better on pc? higher resolutions? higher settings? higher refresh rate? Mods? Arma is fucking great, CSGO is fucking great, Mount and Blade bannerlord is fucking great. There are ton of games that are fucking great compared to 10 exclusive that are great that only consoles have. there are alot more than fucking esports titles lmfao, the only esport tilte that you can play on console is r6, great. Dont even try to compare console games to PC games, you will never see 4k native resolution on a Console
2020-09-08 14:39
Have you seen comparison of ps4 pro vs pc in games? Try digital foundry video. Its almost none at this point. Also banner lord is an early access game lmao Also what about multiplatform games like assassin creed, destiny etc The only time pc shine above console are online fps games like battlefield and cod due to mouse and keyboard I would like you to give only 10 pc only exclusive that made everyone buy the game
2020-09-08 14:51
Videos like that are so irrelevant, when they compare UHD vs UHD, compare UDH ps4 vs 2k PC and you notice difference like day and night. Better play early access games than play 4 exclusives and worse versions of pc games lmao. Every game that you can play on console are just better on PC? how often do you need to hear that performance and quality is better? Have you ever played something higher then 1080p or 60hz? I dont think so PC Shines above consoles in EVERY GAME, that is available on both platforms. If you think that console is better than pc because you have what? lower resolution? lower refresh rate? A controller (which can also be used on pc?) you can do everything on PC what a ps4 can except those 4-5 exclusive games compared to the 100k on PC
2020-09-08 14:54
Name 10 pc only exclusive that outshine the gems on console Also ofc you are more knowledgeable than the guy getting paid to do the work at comparing games and seeing the technical aspects of it. The only advantage pc has is in fps and nothing more and next gen will target 60fps so even that point will vanish Also reply to #138 u can customise settings
2020-09-08 15:03
Arma 3 League of Legends (most played game in the world) CSGO Half life World of warcraft Portal Diablo Starcraft Any Total War game Path of exile I can even name hundreds but that should be enough ay? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 0/8 bait, comparing games as your work and cant even aknowledge that pc games are better? "The only advantage pc has is in fps and nothing more and next gen will target 60fps so even that point will vanish" Hahahahahaa, so we gonna ignore resolution, refresh rate, and details because consoles dont have them? nt " getting paid to do the work at comparing games" indian guy which is doing IT techsupport scamming
2020-09-08 15:10
Wow great AAA Titles lmao. Latest diablo on console, portal was on console Literal 0iq idiot don't have any arguments go for insults. Ps5 gonna target 4k and also 60 fps. Hahaha What are you doing? Marching like you did in ww2.
2020-09-08 16:33
Retard 0iq street shitter thinks console will get native 4k resolution HAHAHAHAHA Also you said quality over quantity listed the most legendary games, you said yourself "Name 10 pc only exclusive that outshine the gems on console" you never told me to list AAA Titles retard
2020-09-09 10:06
Half the games the are on ps / xbox and you are saying that its exclusive lmao Literal 0iq nazi
2020-09-09 18:57
Name 5 of them that i llisted that are on console, try it you street shitter
2020-09-10 09:14
Here nazi Half life Portal Path of exile Diablo Fall guys dark souls Literal 0iq
2020-09-10 13:27
No need to name 10 games, just 1 : Oldschool runescape Mic drops.
2020-09-09 13:29
Also have you seen the comparison on console vs pc ports. At most its shadow and draw distance leaving resolution Also you didn't reply on games like gta and red dead which came like a year later
2020-09-08 14:21
wtf does that even mean console vs pc ports? You mean fucking hdmi and display port or what? You cant customize any settings on console, Anti Alisiaing, Motion Blur, Texture shadow water settings? Resolutions? Console are 1080p which upscaled which isnt even native 4k gta and red dead and? They got on pc anyway if i have to wait 2 years so i can play 1440p with 144hz and ultra settings and mods i will wait on pc
2020-09-08 14:34
You are delusional and uninformed, you don't need to upgrade your pc every 4 years, that is a myth. The base version of ps5 will run the games at lower reses and lower fps after 4 years. Just look what happened with the original ps4 and xbox one. Because they were so cheap they were struggling to hit even 1080p in their first year. I remember AC Unity ran at like 900p 30 fps on the ps4. That's why they needed to come out with new consoles in order to keep up. The same will happen with the next gen.
2020-09-08 16:00
Did you forget how unity ran on pc? It was fucking garbage. Also find a pc from 2013 that still runs games at high 1080 , many of high end pc from 13 will struggle even with mid settings. Just look at red dead 2 ps4
2020-09-08 16:48
Unity ran like garbage on pc initially not BECAUSE of the PC hardware but because the devs didn't optimze the game while the original ps4 and xbox had horrible hardware and couldn't even hit 1080p 60 fps and btw even with that the game STILL ran better on PC. And what is your point? Red dead runs at 30 fps on consoles. Find me one original ps4/xbox one which runs new games at 1080p 60fps lmfao. The new consoles will basically be pc's (according to the architecture), you are just limited and can't even upgrade them.
2020-09-08 17:05
Same can be said for unity for ps4/xbox that dev didnt optimize the game when it ran 900p 30 while read dead ran on 1080p? no Also you are replying to the point i made about 750 euro. No way a 750 euro pc can match ps5/xbox x A high end pc is far worse value when you dont have exclusive and the quality difference between console keeps dipping. Btw you didnt find a single machine from 2013 that can match current day base ps4 settings game. Thats the point you have to upgrade the machine to keep playing while buy a console will get you set for 7-8 years easily. Btw cod and battlefield are 60 fps on ps4 afaik but i purchased it on pc because of mouse+keyboard
2020-09-08 18:54
No the same CANNOT be said for ps4 because the console literally was barely handling 1080p and only at 30 fps, check other games, it is not JUST ABOUT unity. Why do you think the ps4 pro and xbox one x came out? Do your research before you talk. Your point about about red dead proves this even more. No console runs red dead at 60 fps. It only runs at 30 fps and it struggles to even maintain 30 fps in busy towns. My old 4770k and gtx 970 can run the game at 30fps at 1080p. So again NO you don't need to upgrade shit if you want to play games, the consoles cant keep up as well, they will just run at lower resolutions and lower settings down the line or simply new version of consoles will come out with better specs so in the end if you want better performance you will still need to buy another console which will cost almost equally or even more than a pc. Go see how GTA V ran on 360/ps3 and compare it to ps4. My point is proven!
2020-09-08 20:40
Xbox one x came out to target 4K not because xbox one s struggled on 1080p and you are saying me to do my research lmao. Also both new gens system are targeting 60 fps and 4k , so you think that a 750 euro or even 1k euro pc will achieve that? lmao not even close. Also gta 5 was running from hardware of 2006 , try any pc of any price range from 2006 and see if it can run gta. You have to upgrade it either gpu or cpu to keep it up. Unless you are gonna buy like 1.5k-2k euro pc Again point proven that it needs to be updated - gpu, cpu, ram etc to keep up the pace.
2020-09-08 21:01
Not really point is not proven, yes the new consoles came out to target 4k but that doesn't mean the base ps4/xbone does not struggle at 1080p, you still have not answered how my old 4770k 970 can run red dead at 1080p 30 fps (even higher if i turn settings down) which proves you don't need to upgrade ANYTHING if you want to keep playing. New games run like shit on base ps4/xbox one. Control runs like literal shit. The game does not even run at 4K on ps4 pro and one x. It runs on 1440p on one x and 1080p at ps4 pro with a 30 fps cap on one x with frame drops. And the game runs at 900p on base ps4 lmfaooo but hey "ps4 doesn't struggle with 1080p". An 8 year old cpu i5-3570K and gtx 770 almost 8 years old run the game better or the same at 1080p. Not even joking.
2020-09-08 21:48
+1 finally someone with a brain here
2020-09-09 10:28
What ? Just another pc broke boi peasant, have fun upgrading your pc every two years and playing LoL and CS lmao
2020-09-13 13:33
Enjoy your dusty console shit that will play games in 1080p in 30fps, such a stupid argument. If i want to 1080p30fps i just get a 500€pc and its alot better than your shit console Calling me broke even tho i can upgrade every 2 years because i can afford it lol retard
2020-09-14 09:33
There are pros and cons to owning a console and a PC... I've owned both in my life. The fact you refer to others as "peasants" is ironically daft.
2020-09-08 22:14
Cant really name cons to owning a PC, except that it costs more, i dont call console player peasants, i call people that try to glorify console over pc peasants
2020-09-09 10:13
+100
2020-09-09 11:59
You can buy CD Keys from resellers for the PS4 aswell, and who the fuck cares, just let people play whatever the fuck they want, PC, Console, Smartphone
2020-09-12 15:58
thats why console players pay almost the double price for games, a monthly subscription, etc, etc
2020-09-08 13:13
You can literally spend 300 dollars more and get a pretty capable gaming laptop. And it's portable, is a PC, and can game. And the games on PC are cheaper as well and PC has its own exclusives. Only reason to buy a console in 2020 is for exclusives so people who buy XBox are hilarious.
2020-09-08 21:13
+100 finally someone who uses logic in this thread
 | 
Russia SW@G
+1 pc can be more powerful but you have to spend more on it. Online subscription does come with perks too like free games and shit. Source: have pc and gaybox1
2020-09-10 15:41
 | 
Netherlands RiberiA
Normies will
2020-09-10 09:30
PC > PS5
2020-09-08 12:41
it really depends
2020-09-08 12:43
cry | 
Brazil IsFree
Tell me how that 500 euro console beats a 500 euro PC
Like in every way possible ? Have fun playing any game on a 500 euro PC lmao
2020-09-13 13:35
device | 
Denmark JKTP
Pc.... they just made new beast graphic cards
2020-09-08 12:42
+1, new nividia cards are a very big leap forward and very affordable for what they offer
2020-09-08 15:00
this is not a PC vs console thread guys. jesus
2020-09-08 12:44
are you surprised that it went in that direction? I am not :)
I tell you what bro, I really wanted to buy PS5 (not at the very start tho), but now I have big doubts, especially after Sony basically said that more if not all of their exclusives gonna end up on PC as well sooner or later. Thing is, I am now able to buy a high-end PC by the end of the year and I ask myself why would I need PS5 if PC can run every game, but much smoother and graphically improved. Add to that cheaper games, mods, mouse&keyboard combo and versatility of PC overall.
2020-09-08 15:06
Last console i owned was the ps3. I just have zero use for them. The only reason would maybe be to play exclusives but still im not gonna spend 500-600$ on a console to play a handful of exclusives which i can live without. I'd rather spend that money upgrading my pc/getting a new pc which i can use for more things. And remember the new consoles are not going to be cheap.
I guess the PS5 is gonna cost around 400-500, which is absolutely fine for what u get. a decent gpu alone will cost you this much. the only bad thing I can think of are the absurd prices of games, but the fact alone that I own a 4K OLED tv makes my dick hard thinking of playing on a nextggen console. some people have nice pcs, but more often than not the monitors are garbage.
2020-09-08 12:52
"the absurd prices of games" Yea but as you mentioned about console prizes, they don't earn anything selling the console. So they have to get that money back somewhere.
yes, I understand this. just saying. but this is the reason why I will go for the version with a drive so I can buy used titles.
2020-09-08 12:53
Yea I will get the drive version as well if I buy one. Didn't use my ps4 very much since I played through the latest GoW game tbh, so I won't buy the ps5 right away. Probably gonna wait if they release another version 1 or 2 years later. Atm my ps4 is shit since the hard drive is annoying as fuck. Its 500GB and I cant install 50gb game without deleting something even if I have 200gb free space. Tried a lot of things to fix this but it didn't help. Seems like some hdd blocks are still used by deleted stuff or anything. I tried some fixes on the harddrive like starting in safetymode and rebuilding the databank, but unfortunately it didn't fix anything
2020-09-08 12:58
maybe you can wait for the pro version.
2020-09-08 13:02
Yea I probably will. We'll see how long it takes until they release a pro version. My current ps4 was the first version sicne I bought it at release and it's annoying. Even if I always keep my stuff clean from dust etc, it's loud as fuck (coolers).
2020-09-08 13:08
You can play with a 4k oled tv on a pc as well so i dont see what's the point in buying a console unless you really want to play the exclusives which if you do then go for it. And tbh 144hz > 4k 60hz but that's just me. It all comes down to personal preference tbh. If you enjoy a console and see yourself playing it a lot then you should buy it.
2020-09-08 13:44
 | 
Brazil praxedes
My PS4 was a great headset holder man, so classy, until I decided to sell it
well im mostly a PC guy but i think Ill give it a shot mostly for The last of us 2 and Gran Turismo 7
2020-09-08 12:48
well i just dont enjoy playin solo games alone and really enjoy it to play with someone now i only have 9yo brother and i love him, but its not fun to play with him cuz of his age. maybe in 3-4 years im gonna buy one to play with him
2020-09-08 12:49
online? hello? :D
2020-09-08 12:49
meh. online is only 5v5 cs or valo, nuff more and solo only with someone!
2020-09-08 13:02
ever heard of battlefield?
2020-09-08 13:04
since i get job and have money i have high end pc.price of ps5 seems to be a joke and a lot of ps exclusives i see on steam if i ever wanted to play the but actualy prefer just watch a gameplay on yt for story and ps5 have NOTHING to offer except exclusives so waste of money for me
another argument for console gaming is: less cheaters, almost none.
2020-09-08 12:54
other argument u can use only controller ,(driving wheel).smaller community no mods no custom servers, more expensive games , no steam, paid multiplayer not sure but i heard its real sry may last and only one console was ps3 (only for exclusives)
2020-09-08 12:59
 | 
Germany MTD3
Used Market for Games is cheaper than Keys while used Games do Not exist for PC anymore
2020-09-08 13:05
u have a lot of Keys markets for pc like g2a where big discounts so its not an argument
2020-09-08 13:09
Imagine playing shooter with a controller
2020-09-08 13:06
playing uncharted 2 back then was hell for me only beacause of controller
I was reading this thread and I saw you kept bringing up the point that a "good" cpu costs as much as a ps5. I think that's not true because one of the top-tier cpus (although overpriced in my opinion) is the i9-9900K is around $350 - 450ish. If you want a "good" cpu, you can get an AMD cpu that cost around $170-300. You can easily build a "budget" pc that cost around 600-1000 if you look around enough.
2020-09-08 19:16
Gpu. You know the difference right?
oh lol my bad I didn't read that properly. But can't you get a 1060 for something for around $150-250 right? I would consider that "good"
2020-09-08 21:40
ye but thats not my point. there will be rdna2 cards in the PS5 if Im not mistaken. a 1060 aint got shit on that.
2020-09-08 22:05
That probably means the console will definitely be more expensive right? I'd be really surprised if its $599
2020-09-08 23:02
no I think they will almost lose money with their consoles and get the money through subs and games.
2020-09-09 00:40
FPS on console is a joke anyway so what's the point if there's less cheaters.
2020-09-08 21:16
No cheating and an optimized game 60fps on a huge 4K tv is actually nice
2020-09-08 21:17
Controller just feels awful and is awful after using mouse and keyboard man.
LOL Watching game videos is like watching porn, nowhere near the fun as doing it.
2020-09-12 15:45
i will buy it but only for fifa
2020-09-08 12:54
Really? I dont understand how people still buy this game. EA is the biggest shithole ever. Fifa was awesome to me prior to Fifa15. I loved especially the Clubs mode The best was Fifa13 imo, ever since than they charge 70$ basically for an add-on (with worse gameplay and the same bugs from previous versions).
OMG!! I thought I was the only one to like FIFA 2013. they ruined it after that.
2020-09-08 13:34
+1, 2013 FIFA was gold :(
2020-09-08 14:25
It's trash but it's like 2k. It's the same, copy pasted shit filled with bugs and new features no one asked for... but we still buy it because it's better than playing old "outdated" games. If you're a big fan of the sport you'll most likely buy it anyways, even though you know it sucks dick. you could say the same with COD I guess
2020-09-08 13:37
Never was a fan of COD so I cannot speak about that. I love football but I didnt bought Fifa after 2015 anymore and still not regret it. The Problem is that people still buy it and give EA a green sign to just go on with this bullshit development tho
2020-09-08 14:07
kinda hard to make so many people stop buying shit games :p Been the same with cod for years "DONT BUY MICROTRANS. DONT PREORDER GAMES, DONT BUY NEW TITLES", changes won't happen before they get massive backlash on social media and in the news (i.e starwars backlash). There are too many people who don't give a shit if their games are below standard. Casuals drive business through the roof.
2020-09-08 14:11
You are right. Its a shame. I'd love to have a game like Fifa13 again (fast pace, fast dribbles etc) not this boring shit slow pace fuck that it became (I casually played the game at friends over the years and were always disappointed). But afterall these experience made me happy that I didn't bought the games anymore
2020-09-08 14:14
+1, loved playing Fifa when I was younger. Can't be assed to get back into it now though, considering how expensive being "competitive" is... shame
2020-09-08 14:17
That's true but PES is not up to par as well imo.
2020-09-08 13:46
its simple, there is no alternative for ultimate team and I dont really mind as I cash out more than 10x the price i pay for the game in the end
2020-09-08 15:41
No, I play singleplayer games very rarely.
2020-09-08 12:56
you can play also online. this isnt 1999.
2020-09-08 12:57
how much is the monthly subscription, I'm not into consoles
2020-09-08 13:32
like max 5$ a month or something. Guessing you can buy a year for cheaper, idk.
2020-09-08 13:38
So in 5 years thats about 300 bucks, just subscription. Plus 500 for it, thats 800. Plus more expensive games, maybe 100-200 more than pc. I think you can build a decent pc to last you 5 years with that money
2020-09-08 17:41
And you don't have to toss that PC after 5 years either, you can just use 200 dollars to upgrade a part and you're good to go.
2020-09-08 21:17
you dont toss your ps either, but you cant upgrade it, that's true. it makes more sense to me to buy a pc, which you can use for other purposes too
2020-09-08 21:19
I don't see any online games (except CS:GO of course) that would be interested to me, especially on console.
2020-09-08 14:35
You're a casual gamer who just wants to lie down on his bed after school/work and play for entertainment -> go for ps/xbox Otherwise you go for pc unless you can't afford it
2020-09-08 12:59
I never understood this argument. You can literally do the same on a pc. You can play with any controller you want, lying down on a bed. The only argument for getting a console are the exclusives that's it.
2020-09-08 13:48
my last real console was the ps2 and it will stay that way, no console will ever top the king
2020-09-08 13:04
imo xbox 360 and snes are better but ps2 is a monster too,a great number of great games,gta 3d era,bully,medal of honor,resident evil,def jam,black,final fantasy,metal gear,gran turismo,nfs carbon,mw,underground,god of war,dbz bt3,dynasty warriors,max payne,spider man all great games!
2020-09-08 13:12
i had a 360 but it wasnt nearly as fun. The only one that was as much fun as ps2 or even better sometimes (for coop games) was dreamcast (speaking from the consoles i had obv) never had the old sega ones, but played somtimes on friends/cousins homes and was a lot of fun too
2020-09-08 13:14
sorry to hear it,i had tons of fun in forza horizon(the game i most played by far),gta v,cod bo2 and mw trilogy,ac franchise,far cry 4,fable,dead rising 2,ghost recon future soldier,r6 vegas2,skyrim was fun but not a enjoyable experience in 360/ps3,2 min loading,horrible framedrops and shit graphics,shame that the game runned poorly while having a great optimization in windows
2020-09-08 13:21
X360 better than PS2 ? Wwwwhhhhat ?! Man PS2 exclusives were so many that was so unfair for everyone else, wasnt even close. There wasnt nor will ever be a console like PS2 with so many great exclusive games
2020-09-08 14:02
i had a better experience in x360 with online,controller(had 2 broken controllers in ps2:( ) and the #66 games are great,but ps2 is one of the 3 goats of consoles imo x360 snes ps2
2020-09-08 14:03
If this is your personal preference its ok. But aside our taste, Ps2 is the goat of them all and the second isnt even close. That goes for total amount of console sales, total amount of exclusive games and total amount of games. Not to mention its lifespan like Ps2s were selling in 2011-2012. If you take into consideration all those facts, there cant be other console at number 1.
ikr,is just my personal preference where i had the best experience,my favourite fighting game was a ps2 game(def jam fight for ny,such a underrated game)gran turismo 4 another great game,bully and gta sa other master pieces,but my all time favourite games are on x360,thats why it was the best gen imo
I understand what you saying since my personal favorite was Dreamcast. Had the most fun with it. Very underated console specially back then.
if the price isn't to high in brazil i will go with series x(upgrade from my one s),better specs,better games imo(waiting for new forza,fable,avowed,hellblade),retro and gamepass(i have a big number of games in xbox),better control layout imo and thats it,but if the price is too high i'll probably only upgrade in 2021 and stick with my one and pc
2020-09-08 13:05
*controller
2020-09-08 14:04
No. I already own ps4 and ps5 don't have huge lineup of exclusive right now. Would likely buy it in 3 years just like ps4
+1 Also, if Sony gives away their exclusives on PC as rumors tell, it will be no need to buy PS5 then (for me at least) I own PS4 Pro for exclusives and honestly will be mad if they port in on PC with better graphics and framerate
2020-09-08 15:32
 | 
Russia LeGoBoys
It is ps5 or nothing. Why buy xbox when it has no exclusives?
2020-09-08 13:07
Who buys console when you have pc ??? You can’t even type on controller hahah wtf do you even have browser there ?
2020-09-08 13:15
yes,but typing in controller is lame,i think you can connect a usb kb in xbox tho
2020-09-08 13:23
Why would you go through this mess when you can just play on pc
2020-09-08 13:25
it's usually the price,atl here in brazil buying a entry level(probably i3 9100f/ryzen 5 1600 rx 570/gtx 1050 ti) gaming pc costs 3 times as more as an xbox one + the game pass benefit,not to mention the ppl that just wants the classic plug and play and are too lazy to build a pc,i have both,xbox one since 2016 and bought the i3 9100f rx 570 last year
2020-09-08 13:30
Ok so I see no reason to buy a console if I have 3700x and 2070 super
2020-09-08 13:32
yes,all microsoft exclusives come to windows and rn a lot of ps exclusives are coming to steam,so there's no need to buy a console when you have that kind of pc not to mention that you probably will be able to use emulators to play last gen exclusives
2020-09-08 13:36
Those who love Sony exclusives how theyll play them on PC ?
2020-09-08 14:11
They don’t but I see console as a waste of money for me at least because there are only 2 games I want to play, god of war and thr last of us, not worth it plus it’s 30 fps
2020-09-08 14:12
I am PC gamer as well and i agree with you but on the other hand one of my best friends cant do without Playstation games. He really likes them, most of them even. And if you want my opinion, God of war on PS4 was simply amazing and i wish we had it on PC along with anything from Naughty dog Oh and something else, one of my favorite games last gen, Resident evil 7 ( played it on PC ofc ) .. you have to see this on VR. Amazing
I tried playing games on pc with controller and this is pure aids, no offence I have little control and can’t aim properly with it, tried playing assassin odyssey with it and ditched after 5 hours and now play on max difficulty on mouse and keyboard and it’s easy. I’m used to mouse too much and can’t switch anymore so console is a no go for me tbh
+1 Console is for exclusives or if you're pretty poor for PC
2020-09-08 15:34
Why buy a locked under spec computer? You could easily build a pc which will have performance that isn’t locked to 60 FPS and costs less than the ps5. You keep replying “graphics card will cost 500$ alone”, but you’re forgetting the card is going to be severely underclocked and FPS will be locked at 60 anyways.
2020-09-08 13:07
Well nobody in this forum will be stupid enough to play FPS games at a console (usually only people who never had a pc do this since they dont know first hand how bad it is compared to mouse gameplay). Considering this, I dont think you need more than 60fps for the usual console games tho.
2020-09-08 13:14
I get really bad motion sickness so having 100+ FPS is a necessity for myself. I get that’s not the case for everyone, I just don’t see a reason to limit capabilities and spend more money to do so
2020-09-08 13:17
If you arent into SONYs exclusives you dont need to buy a PS console. Consoles are all about those juicy exclusives and nothing more
2020-09-08 13:26
 | 
Latvia FieryBlood
Depends on how much it costs, is there stable 60 fps in release titles, how good Demon Souls remake is. Right now I'm leaning towards not buying on release, cuz ain't no shit to play probably, plus the trend of exclusives coming to PC got me worried for the future of consoles in general. Hower if there's a new exclusive Fromsoft or Persona game I might just say fuck it and buy.
Yeah, sad trend if you buy PS for exclusives. More and more rumors that Sony will give away exclusives in the future and guess what lol PC users will get them cheaper with improved graphics and framerate + possible additional content. If you ask me it's such a bs and basically spit in the face move.
2020-09-08 15:40
 | 
Portugal xxxruixxx
I will eventually get a PS5 but probably not at launch because from the list of confirmed games that will be available this year I haven´t seen any that I´d want to buy.
2020-09-08 13:10
GTA 6 incoming?!?!?!
2020-09-08 13:13
ps4 is enough, good for watching movies and stuff on, and fun to have some games on their when you have friends over (fifa and stuff)
im not really interested in console exclusives so why would i buy it.... except for exclusives, these consoles are useless for anyone with a pc that can play games decently...
i buy 3090 rtx and build a good computer for the next 10 years ago and i will never buy console again.
2020-09-08 13:16
Money waste
2020-09-08 13:23
i dont care in 10 years we are gonna become an underwater civilization or completely burned rotten idiot planet.
2020-09-08 23:08
|Why dont you buy a 3080 and make a gift to me another 3080 instead of one 3090 and praise you for 10 years straight for being the best ever ?
2020-09-08 23:58
no im just gonna put 3090 SLI
2020-09-09 12:05
Maybe eventually, but not very excited - depends on what exclusives they will release. Had PS1-PS3, did not bother with PS4 cause every game I wanted to play I could get on PC with much better performance. No backwards compatibility is a huge minus for me too, still like to play old games and don't want to have 5 different devices hooked up, that's why FAT 60GB b/w compatible PS3 is where I stopped.
2020-09-08 13:18
Last console I had was the Dreamcast. Since then I can't stay alone on my couch, I have to be with my friends on discord / online or else I get bored in 10 minutes. Also I almost only play FPS.
2020-09-08 13:18
I might buy it later on for single player games like God of war, horizon 2 etc. Playstation releasing some amazing single player games every generation that you cant play elsewhere plus is a very solid Blu-ray im missing. Last console i bought was PS2. I think its time to give consoles a go again even if playing some games on 30fps will be a pain
2020-09-08 13:24
"if you cant afford it" most stupid argument, thats why people are even playing console because they cant afford a decent pc for 1k which plays 4k or 2k with higher refresh rate while console have to stick to 30fps. Limited graphics, limited refresh rate, limited games, monthly subscription for online gameplay LMAO, pc is better in every way. I dont mind console player who wants to buy a all in one for chill gaming sessions, but people trying to argument that console is better than pc are DELUSIONAL
2020-09-08 13:25
Well have in mind please that not every country in the world having average salary of 1500euros. There are countries with 100-200 or 300 euros as average salary per month. For those people a PS5 making far more sense.
2020-09-08 14:12
yes ofcourse i dont mind consoles at all, people that dont have much money should get a console. But if you want to get the most out of your money, get a pc. Consoles are just easier to get along with, easier to get and setup for most cases compared to pc Just those braindeads in this thread that think consoles are superior than pc
+1111
2020-09-10 21:20
 | 
United States @Fridzu
PC > Consoles
2020-09-08 13:28
not gonna buy it gonna cost 2x more in my country what will be waste of money, and i dont like console games, and small but extra reason no new gta
2020-09-08 13:29
PC > Console and thats it you 2000 kid dont know anything and what are you talkin about , you are not gonna buy anything... maybe your mother paid it working hard on night
2020-09-08 13:29
 | 
Kazakhstan Massaget
0% arguments, 100% toxicity, nicely done
2020-09-09 13:56
thanks, i love people who aprecciate toxicology
2020-09-09 16:53
If there are going to be 30fps titles I probably won't buy it since I can now get better performance for relatively low money (compared to rtx 2000) on PC. 4K 60fps on my OLED is what I'm looking for.
2020-09-08 13:35
As far as I know they confirmed 60 fps 4k not sure tho
2020-09-08 13:42
Ratchet & Clank 4K 60 only in performance mode
Oh, then I will stick to pc ;D I don’t play these type of games anyway
2020-09-08 14:03
 | 
Europe Vallon4
That's what they said about PS4 as well.
2020-09-08 15:16
 | 
United States ClickHole
It should not even have to be argued that PC will ALWAYS be better than console... Oh wow the price is low compared to a PC? Who cares. All you can do with it is play games and watch Netflix, whilst a PC is capable of doing infinity and more... so even at this low price point it will never become as popular as the PC. As well as this, 'console exclusives' tend to be these extremely niche games that a small minority overhype and they're always shitty games anyway, whereas on PC you can get pretty much any game you want, regardless of when it came out. So yeah, enjoy your shitbox buddy.
2020-09-08 13:58
Not everyone needs to do everything, you're using the same arguments as Android users. It's not about being able to do "everything". People want a comfortable console that can handle everything to play their games on until the next generation is released. Don't be so narrow-minded.
2020-09-08 21:12
 | 
United States ClickHole
What has this got to do with Android vs iOS? The difference between Android and iOS cannot be put on the same level as the difference between PC and console, so this is a very poor analogy. Secondly, what's not comfortable about buying a controller and plugging it into your computer? The literal stupidest argument I have ever heard for why people think consoles are better is because it's "more comfortable" or "more relaxing". On what basis? Do you HAVE to sit down at a desk to play games on a PC? Clearly not. There is nothing narrow minded about my FACTS, just wake up and stop being a sheep.
2020-09-09 00:11
Hahaha kid look at what you are writing to me. Most people don’t want to build a PC for $1,500 is that so hard to comprehend? That is a fact. Everyone doesn’t have to do the stuff you can do on a PC and if so most people will buy a cheap laptop. It’s cheap and easy to use and it just works. I have an expensive PC but i understand the argument for buying a console. You are just a kid and i pity you, get off the internet before you keep embarassing yourself.
2020-09-09 09:57
 | 
United States ClickHole
Learn to argue back better, because that was a pathetic attempt. If you default to calling people "kids" because they disproved your point, it just means that you argue with emotion, so no need to get personally affected by internet activites. Secondly, not everybody lives in an impoverished country like you, so yes, of course people are willing to spend $1,500 for a PC... AND even if they don't have $1,500, you can still build a PC for cheaper that will dwarf any console. The fact of the matter is, you have a personal problem and decided to bring it to the internet, nice try and enjoy your poverty.
2020-09-10 01:52
The fact you actually think i’m from Afghanistan definitely proves my point, you’re a kid. I built a PC for $1,200 last year, all i’m saying is that not everyone is as spoiled and arrogant as you. You truly are a disgusting person and you sound like the typical american dumbass. If you know anything about computers in general you will know that it is more expensive to build a PC that can perform at the level of a console. Most games on console run on higher settings and cheap computers cannot run these graphics and cannot provide the same stable experience as you get on a console. With that said, the PC is better in any way but don’t be so fucking narrow-minded.
2020-09-10 08:23
 | 
United States ClickHole
Yep, keep thinking that when you get disproved that it's a "kid". How embarrassing must it be for you that all these alleged "kids" are talking sense into you? What went so wrong with your life to the point that you have managed to accumalate less knowledge and logic than a kid... very interesting to say the least. I never explicity said you're from Afghanistan btw, so nice reading... I simply gathered from your comment that you clearly have a money problem. And as I've already stated, you don't even have to have a lot of money or be "spoiled" (because apparently I'm spoiled now? lol) to build a decent PC that can dwarf a shitbox console. If you really knew what you were saying, you'd know that for years people have had builds for less than 1k and they still shit on console in terms of performance. For example, a PS4 still struggles to reach 60 FPS on GTA 5 yet a $600 PC (with old specs) does it easily? And how is it our problem that game creators set the graphics settings to "higher settings"? You've just explicity demonstrated why console is flawed, you can't even change a game's settings to match your own hardware how stupid hahaha. So keep thinking that PCs are for the super rich and pretending that consoles are even a rational purchase.
2020-09-10 21:17
You're entertaining. You really think that you're onto something, that you cracked the code. You're so fucking smart and elegant. You didn't disprove nor prove shit. I don't have a money problem i just understand those who do because i've been there, seems you haven't. Stop trying to sound smart because it really doesn't change the fact that you have not lived long enough to fully understand how the world works, hence you are either a kid or living in a small little bubble.
2020-09-10 22:23
 | 
United States ClickHole
Keep arguing with emotion and completely ignoring the fact that you were wrong, hence why you disregard every single valid point I made above. Oh and it's nice to see that you have now included another assumption about me as opposed to me being a "kid" lmao you're just so bad at making counterarguments it's unreal so you resort to believing people are trying to "sound smart" when they really are just smarter than you. Keep living in your own delusion.
2020-09-11 11:28
Sorry but you haven’t made a single valid point, why do you keep saying that? Only because you tell me these things doesn’t make them true bro, but we still both know that you are below the age of 18. Have you discovered a new type of master suppression techniques in argumentation and trying to use it against me? I have only stated the fact that there is a reason that console’s are so popular. It’s simply that simple like how hard can it be to accept that?
2020-09-11 11:57
 | 
United States ClickHole
As I said before, keep living in your own delusion where you think only you are correct. If you are making false and stupid statements, then you are wrong. Why can't you handle the truth?
2020-09-11 21:24
Keep repeating the same stupid shit over and over. So you are saying there isn’t any reason that console’s are more popular than PCs, i guess everyone who buys a console hates it? Wow i must be deluded for thinking something like that. Pathetic, please tell me you’re baiting. All i can think of reading yout shit is a weak ass whining leftist soyboy fuming with rage as he tries to convince me that everyone is rich and that no one likes consoles.
2020-09-11 22:50
 | 
United States ClickHole
This is how I know you're living in your own stupid delusion. You are actually under the impression that consoles are more popular than PCs... LOL??? League of Legends ALONE has more people playing daily, weekly, and monthly than the entire XBOX platform in TOTAL in those same time frames. This is evidence that you literally know nothing. Even without me telling you this, how could you not know it for yourself? Are you that stupid that you didn't realise that the most popular game on the internet for the last 10 years is a FREE game without mandatory microtransactions that can run on a potato PC and hosts the biggest eSports scene in the world? You are literally the one baiting. Nobody can be fuming with rage after reading your responses because it's so evident that you're just uneducated.
2020-09-12 13:09
Keep crying please i’d love to hear it. Since the whole world uses PCs for different purposes of course it is more popular but the games that are on console have more players playing them compared to the same games on PC. You have to analyse the data you can’t just interpret it the way you want.
2020-09-12 15:40
 | 
United States ClickHole
Nobody is crying, you're just constantly radiating ignorance and stupidity. Stop pivoting your arguments because it's not like you can take back what you said, and you specifically said less people played games on consoles than they did on PCs. At no point did you mention console exclusive games, like Gran Turismo, and it's common knowledge that since the whole world uses PCs that they will have more players playing games on them. If this is common knowledge then why did you think the opposite? The fact still stands, players who play a single game on the internet, LoL, amount to more than the entire player base of the XBOX platform alone. I assume the same goes for PlayStation.
2020-09-13 13:04
Reading comprehension, learn it.
2020-09-13 13:28
 | 
United States ClickHole
Guess you finally gave up after realising that you're just incapable of having proper counterarguments, have fun.
2020-09-14 16:02
 | 
Denmark pdxm
Won't get it because I got a godly PC
2020-09-08 14:01
 | 
Sweden Kasidro
no cause it is butt fucking ugly
Will definitely get it. Sony always wins vs Microsoft in the console battle. Sony exclusive games are just too damn good. God Of War, and any other RPG's that are sony exclusive, it's just impossible to choose Xbox over PS5.
2020-09-08 14:05
"and any other RPG's that are sony exclusive" Are there any left? I know that PS2 & PS3 used to have a ton, but since then a lot of RPGs got released on PC as well.
2020-09-08 15:18
There are enough left, but sadly Sony sort of plans to give more of them away on PC. Basically making their platform useless themselves.
Yeah, that's what I thought as well. If this trend continues, I won't see much of a reason to buy a PS5. But financially, they could compensate for it if they improve PS Now :)
2020-09-08 16:07
i only mention God Of War because i believe that game is one of the best RPG's of all time. The other one if you want, is FF7 Remake, Persona 5 royal, Ghost of Tsutshima, Last of Us, and the list goes on and on. Those games are a bit non-universal if i said so myself. Not all people will enjoy because of the AYAYA games, and GOT with LOU have their own merits and downsides. Yes true it's going to be released on PC, but it will have to wait for a year most of the time. I don't really like waiting for a year after watching other people finishes the game. So it's your call. I will still buy PS5 regardless, no load times for RPG games are just a big YES for me.
2020-09-09 00:30
ı am planning to buy xbox series s cuz ı am poor fuk and gamepass system interest me
2020-09-08 14:29
 | 
Brazil YUB8
Considering it probably gonna cost like 1000 dollars here, i don't plan getting it anytime soon.
2020-09-08 14:36
 | 
Brazil chico12
I will buy PC 2
2020-09-08 14:42
I'll probably buy it but like a year later when there are more games, I still have plenty of games I wanna play on the ps4.
2020-09-08 14:54
Same)
One big plus to ps5/Xbox is the fact that cheating will be nearly non existent which is infinitely better than the plague of cheaters in disease ridden pc gaming.
2020-09-08 14:55
No. Because release games aren't wow, and by the time they have better games I'll be able to buy the improved version for less money 😎👌
2020-09-08 15:15
I have PS3 and PS4, so im a playstation fan and i would love to play Demons souls remaster, as i loved this game on PS3, but I wont be buying PS5. I also have pc and Switch and I have a lot games i bought for these platforms that i didnt have time to finish. Some of these games i didnt even started. So i think its not wise to buy another 500e console if i have so many games waiting. Also im not a fan of modern day AAA gaming industry, greedy publishers and their shady anti-consumer business practices. All these microtransactions, dlc cut off from game and sold separately, unfinished betas sold as full games for full price, games as service draining your wallet and so on. Its disgusting, and im older (30+) player, i remember days in 90s or early 00s when day1 i got full completed game for 30-40$ without all this bullshit. And if it sold well it got big expansion for 15-20$ after few months, today fuckin skins for weapons cost more. And 70$ for a new game (as they plan to increase price)? Ridiculous. I have a job and i could afford, but here i say stop- thats amount of money which i refuse to pay. So yea, screw new gen. I tend to play indie games instead of AAA generic titles anyway.
2020-09-08 15:33
Rob4 | 
Serbia e_loK
PC MASTER RACE
2020-09-08 15:46
The point is: consoles here in Brasil are expensive af at launch, with all the taxes it will come for 800 dollars (more than 4k reais). Better build a mid-range gaming PC with that money
2020-09-08 15:51
will get my rtx 3080 and then ps5 at the end of the year... All games coming for xbox is literally coming for pc so no point.
2020-09-08 15:57
 | 
Brazil nuke_brs
+1 very stupid to get a Xbox when you have a pc
2020-09-08 21:11
REZ | 
Mexico PS4
no, dont think illuse ps4 much anyways because university.
2020-09-08 15:58
 | 
Brazil lirded_kj
testing #24
2020-09-08 16:05
I'll probably get it on release-day and play every now and then on it (probably not enough to justify the buy but hey) just like it was with my ps4.
2020-09-08 17:33
No, all I play is already on pc, don't care for exclusives. Only game I'd want would be hitman 3 but that will be released on pc.
2020-09-08 18:03
no, cause console
2020-09-08 18:06
i will buy one because sony obliges to buy it,if you wanna play new games you and you are a ps fan you haveto buy
2020-09-08 18:59
I'm gonna get it bc I've played playstation and xbox my whole life and I'm a brokeboi who can't afford a pc that is able to play all games on 4k ultra
2020-09-08 19:01
a
2020-09-08 20:55
 | 
Brazil nuke_brs
a
 | 
Ukraine ksay
1 no 2 cus it costs money
2020-09-08 20:52
 | 
Brazil nuke_brs
Understandable
1. Look at the design It's much more slim than Xbox Series X. This will result in either lower performace for PS5 or it will overheat like hell. Austin opened up the Xbox Series X and it had really good cooling. 2. Specs Xbox Series X better specs From what we have heard from both Sony and Microsoft, Playstation 5 will have worse specs. That's it 3. Quality over quantity Halo, Gears of War and Forza ar three games that are all better than the whole arsenal of "exclusives" that is available on Playstation. Go enjoy your "Little Big Planet" or "Ratchet and Clank" Don't @ me. 4. Popularity vs Actual performance Xbox suffered a huge blow to their popularity after the release of Xbox One, understandably so. Since Xbox One X they have bounced back releasing the superior console, but it is too late. Sony have managed to earn the trust of the entire world and owns 66%> of the whole console market. I think it's unfair and Xbox will never recover from this, although it is their own fault. They deserve a second chance, but Playstation keeps seducing the world with their indie weeb games only available for Playstation. 5. Sony is Japanese (Weebstation) 6. Microsoft is 'Murican (Alphabox) I'm getting an Xbox.
2020-09-08 21:03
 | 
Brazil nuke_brs
Found the Xbox fanboy
Fact fanboy* Found the Playstation fanboy
2020-09-08 21:10
 | 
Brazil nuke_brs
Imagine being a console fanboy kkkkkkkkkk PCMR
2020-09-08 21:12
Cringe
2020-09-08 21:13
 | 
Brazil nuke_brs
Nt Xbox fanboy
2020-09-08 21:14
Xbox definitely won't win in the exclusives department... Even if all xbox games weren't on PC from the start.
2020-09-08 21:58
What do you mean ”definitely”? Also, most games played are not exclusives and i’d rather have these games run good than have a new Ratchet and Clank.
2020-09-08 22:20
Dude, Xbox and PS5 gonna have similar performance, mb (no even sure) xbox can have slightly better graphics. Also, every game on Xbox gonna be on PC as well, so I would definitely save up money and buy a decent PC.
2020-09-09 21:07
Ok, you would and so would i. But all people don't want to or have the opportunity to. Please understand this. And as i have previously said, Xbox Series X will be significantly better than PS5 with much more potential for cooling which essentially means that Xbox will be stronger and cooler at the same time.
2020-09-09 21:17
It might be stronger, but I highly doubt the difference will be that significant. I mean, Xbox One also was stronger than PS4 Pro, but still framerate in most games was the same or similar. I bet this time it will be the same situation.
2020-09-09 21:26
I think they will have the same FPS. I just think the Xbox will be able to handle it more smooth since it is better on paper AND has very good cooling capabilities (Austin took it apart) whilst PS5 is very slim and has less cooling capabilities. PS5 will have problems like overheating or lower graphics but i also think they will have the same FPS.
2020-09-09 22:01
Yeah, we have to wait and see. Even if I decide to buy a console, I will do it like 3-6 months after the release to see the real state of things.
2020-09-09 22:17
I think it’s wise of you to do do.
2020-09-09 22:58
ALl those games you named are available on PC, so its not even exclusive anymore, getting a xbox is retarded
2020-09-09 11:30
It doesn't matter because in a choice between Xbox and Playstation they are exclusive. If you want to play them on PC you have to buy one for $1,000 if you want a similar experience as you get on console. A lot of Playstation exclusives have ended up on Steam too so then Playstation has lost all it's advantages to Xbox.
2020-09-09 12:42
you dont have to buy a 1000$ to play games on 1080p and 30fps, 600$ will be enough to achieve that, there are more playstation exclusives that arent on PC, the biggest xbox exclusives (Halo, Gears of war, Forza) are now on PC too so there isnt much any reason to get xbox anymore
2020-09-09 12:59
Dude you haven't played console for a while have you? Both BFV and Modern Warfare runs on 60 FPS on my Xbox One with fairly high settings. Halo Infinity will run on 120 FPS 4k on the new Xbox. To achieve that on PC is not cheap.
2020-09-09 13:05
BFV and modern warfare are some of the little FPS games that have to run 60fps, but other than that every other non fps single player are running 1080p 30fps. You have any sources that covers that that Halo will run that? First its not native 4k resolution its upscaled, so dont even try to compare that. Any sources that proves that it will run 120 fps? Congratz 120 fps on your 60hz monitor will be 0 useful. There is no reason to play xbox or ps4 if the game is available on PC too, you can play the same settings on a 600$ as you play it on the console
2020-09-09 13:48
Im going to get ps4 instead of buying ps5 when they release it so the price drops even more. I already bought like 10+ games for ps4 for like 30$ from a friend. Im already seeing prices droping down on some stores and online shops like ebay.
2020-09-08 20:55
biggest waste of money ever wtf
2020-09-09 12:19
what lol?
2020-09-09 12:27
no cuz 1. I have a pc 2. 3.
2020-09-08 20:56
bew | 
Canada JC_123
No, I have a PC.
2020-09-08 20:57
No, I will buy PC2
2020-09-08 20:58
ps5? whats that compared to PC2 kkkkkkkkkkkk
2020-09-09 12:09
No, cuz I wanna get something else, like a fun project car or at the very least the new RTX 3070
2020-09-08 20:59
mostly because of horizon zero dawn sequel. but with games coming, kingdom hearts sequel looming, AC, Morales etc.. i would at least play a few games before selling it. mostly a pc or nintendo player, dont really like playstation all that much
2020-09-08 21:00
Im a really big fan of Playstation exclusives so I will pick up a PS5 at some point, probably next year some time. I will be prioritising a 3080 this year though since most of my gaming is on PC.
2020-09-08 21:01
 | 
Brazil nuke_brs
I am going to get ps5 because of exclusives. I haven’t had a ps4 for about 2 years now so I didn’t get to play god of war. Also, ghost of Tsushima is a game that I really want to play. Just gonna wait a little after the launch until they fix the problems that always comes with first gen consoles when they launch
2020-09-08 21:07
 | 
Kazakhstan Massaget
As far as I know almost all ps4 exclusives will be available on ps5 with better graphics and fps, so maybe it is better that you haven't played it
2020-09-09 13:45
 | 
Brazil nuke_brs
Yes, ps5 will have backwards compatibility
2020-09-09 13:58
No, because 5 is my unlucky number, I'll be waiting for 6 to be released
2020-09-08 21:06
 | 
Brazil nuke_brs
What did 5 do to you men?
2020-09-08 21:06
U will be dead when it's released lol
2020-09-08 22:08
I don't really have the time , school is already assfucking me
2020-09-08 21:19
No cuz Xbox Series X
2020-09-08 21:20
Consoles in 2020 KEKW
2020-09-08 21:21
Im not gonna get it because i can't afford it, but if i could i probably opt for a decent computer. There's just not enough first party games to pull me in, out of the ones i can't play on PC i only care about Bloodborne and Spider-Man, and i already know Spider-Man 2 will be ruined by generic politics (apparently the villain will be based on Trump). Im far more interested in seeing how Ryzen 4000 and RTX 3000 perform with 850$ or maybe 1000$ . I think the PS5 in terms of power will perform roughly like a 3700X with a 2070Super , more than enough for native 4K at 30FPS in a console enviroment, probrably 1440P upscaled 30FPS with proper Ray Tracing graphics, this is looking like a very solid generational leap (unlike the last one). Honestly it seems really good technically.
2020-09-08 21:23
i had a couple of ps3 and a ps4 and the games really are superbly optimized for the console medium. The controller integration most of the time is top notch nowadays PCs are just console emulators just face it
2020-09-08 21:26
 | 
Poland BotW1kt0r
imagine playing csgo on consol so pc>console any day
2020-09-08 21:44
 | 
Denmark KalasYoP
I would like to buy it, but I don't have the time to enjoy playing it. I am definitely going to buy it when i get more time, maybe in a year or so-
2020-09-08 22:02
imagine buying PS5 when rtx 3070 (as powerful as 2080ti) costs $500 and 3060 is gonna be sth like $390 loooooool
2020-09-08 22:07
 | 
Kazakhstan Massaget
Dont forget about that ps5 is ready to go machine, when videocard is just a part of pc. Now add to it 1tb ssd, cpu, motherboard, case, etc
2020-09-09 13:41
 | 
Brazil Mumuk
I will get in the future, in the release date, in Brazil will be very expensive, unfortunelly, Brazil has some stupid taxes on Games and eletronics, it is really abusive,
2020-09-08 22:08
 | 
Europe H1P_STER
maybe in 1 or 2 years i will buy it, because there are a lot of unplayed games on ps4 for me, mens
There is a LOT of arguing going on in this thread and there is just no need for it... There are pros and cons to owning both a PC and a console; I personally owned both in my life. People act like there is a war involved when there is no such thing... it's a slander-flinging contest of who has the better argument when no such thing exists. If you own a console and want to purchase the PS5/XboX Series X? Good for you. If you own a PC and are always constantly opting to upgrade said PC for better specifications? Good for you. Neither is objectively better than the other one, it's down to personal preference. There is no such thing as a "master race", it's petty excuses because one doesn't like to consume humble-pie. There is no reason why we cannot all get along, I didn't realise the forum was full of schoolyard children when the discussion if consoles vs PC's arose... it's pitiful. Be respectful or don't involve yourself in a discussion. Have a good day.
2020-09-08 22:32
Tell me some cons with owning a PC? Except Money?
2020-09-09 11:04
I don't need to... that wasn't the point of my post. You disrespecting other users because they own a console is a more glaring issue. Like I previously stated, neither is objectively better than the other, both are valid forms of entertainment when gaming.
2020-09-09 17:59
"There are pros and cons to owning both a PC and a console; I personally owned both in my life" yeah i doubt that you own both, name 3 more cons to PC then? I have 100.000 arguments that PC is better in every aspect there is to console, by a lot, but i dont need to name them...
2020-09-10 09:23
No you don't, you have opinions as to why you prefer PC and that will be respected. Arguments help strengthen said opinion but it still isn't factual at all, it's personal preference and will remain as such. There is no need to be elitist or assume PC'S are objectively better, they are not. Owning a PC or a console should remain subjective, not at war. Stop expressing your opinion as if it were factual.
2020-09-10 19:48
Wtf? Dont talk big and trying to say something if you cant even give a reasonable argument or any facts, either you start list cons or just shut the fuck up
2020-09-11 19:44
Did you even read my post before replying? The only person being elitist is yourself.
2020-09-11 22:35
 | 
North America 007DBR9
no ima get ryzen 4000
2020-09-08 22:37
If your gonna get a console for exclusives you have to get PS5 getting an xbox is retarded if you also have a pc
2020-09-08 23:59
REZ | 
Mexico PS4
why not ps4 thread
2020-09-09 00:42
its time has gone mens((
2020-09-09 18:01
Decided to build a comp instead featuring the 3080. I can't use controllers, especially in shooters.
2020-09-09 10:14
yeah, honestly, after playing on PS4 I started to appreciate PC even more. 3000 series already gonna destroy any console performance-wise
2020-09-09 17:58
 | 
Hong Kong TROIIDA
lmao consoles...
2020-09-09 10:30
My kids loves to play on a PS4. I wonder how fast they will push out games.
2020-09-09 11:37
prob instant like they always did you prob can upgrade most ps4 games for fee
2020-09-09 12:08
for young kids there will be plenty of fun indie games as well, not sure if they're exclusives, but kids probably won't care anyway. Just plug and play, that's what PS is for after all.
2020-09-09 17:55
 | 
Portugal xxxruixxx
Same. To be honest, one of the reasons I bought a PS4 around 4 or 5 few years ago was because I didn´t want the kids using my PC (that´s real mens) territory mens)). However, I don´t think I will buy the PS5 immediately because the list of PS5 games that will be available at its launch date seems boring. But I will probably end up buying it some time during the next year...
2020-09-11 20:02
How many kids do you have mate? I love tour de france for ps4 btw. Check it out.
2020-09-12 11:05
 | 
Portugal xxxruixxx
2. I will check that one.
2020-09-12 15:55
 | 
Israel ALEXKEEM
Don't wanna pay 60e for games and a sub for online so no
the rtx 3000 already launched so... no
I'm just gonna leave this here, not ps5 related. youtube.com/watch?v=c4N-Q9hfM3o
2020-09-09 12:16
Yeah ;D Damn, I'm so glad I didn't get new PC this year and instead bought ps4 pro. I will have plenty of money before summer (around 5000$), so I don't even have to spend most of it to afford high-end PC... not 3090 tho, it's too much
2020-09-09 17:50
Not gonna buy it because I feel no need of a console. I have a gaming PC where I can play games. I consider only to buy used ps4 to play exclusive games
2020-09-09 13:39
 | 
Kazakhstan Massaget
The only thing that makes me doubtful about buying ps5 is the price for the games. I know that sometimes there are good discounts, but how long you have to wait for it?
2020-09-09 13:39
about a year for really nice discounts :D
2020-09-09 17:46
cyx | 
South Africa bonkaz
Only gonna buy if the exclusives are as good as on PS4 again. Otherwise no need to buy a console.
2020-09-09 13:59
no dont see a point upgrading just yet
2020-09-09 15:17
I will buy ps5 about 2 months after launch I rarely play console games but I have always been a PlayStation fan
2020-09-09 17:27
 | 
Denmark Zaerdna
I don't need a new router wdym?
2020-09-10 09:22
Not buying it because I don't like consoles - had a PS3 once, but it's just not for me. I'm gonna use the money on a 3080 instead.
2020-09-10 21:26
but imagine paying that money for graphics card and u can have ps5 or xbox too, u can run every game
2020-09-11 21:27
Buy it after 1 year you can't play within 1 year
2020-09-11 21:31
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t]
only for gran turismo 7 haha i missed sport
2020-09-11 22:48
controlla playa
2020-09-12 13:11
I'll buy one for the games, same thing as with every console - if there is games I want to play then I buy.
2020-09-12 15:47
2020-09-12 15:57
 | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS
Im not because i dont care, i have a pc, an open free system, why would i buy some locked down shit box, its like going from a Samsung to an Iphone, only an idiot would do it.
2020-09-12 15:57
I think people in most countries (even the ones with poor economy like brazil), can buy a mainstream console like series X or ps5, if they really want to. Personally, I don't have that much pacience to keep learning how to play a new game every 1 or 2 months (tbh most games I've seen lately are looking the same with a different skin), and most of my friends have a pc, and just want to have fun with the games we already know and love. I wouldn't bash people who buy any console, even the base or old ones, cause the objetive is to have fun, and not to point which one is the "smarter buy".
2020-09-12 16:14
No valid reason
2020-09-12 16:17
 | 
World Notb8ing
Probably will get it at some point, honestly it seems not bad option for gaming, these consoles are quite powerful, maybe we finally see 60fps and above being normal, instead of usual shit show :D.
2020-09-13 14:30
i will buy a PS5 because is the best console for me (and i already have a gaming pc) and a have PlayStation since the PS1
2020-09-13 14:32
Vireo.pro
Rebirth
Copenhagen Flames
Illuminar
BIG
FaZe
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.