Thread has been deleted
Last comment
The Hate Towards Brazil
 | 
Brazil JKZeraCSGO 
Alright, this will be a long post, and i will try to make a TLDR but will be dificult. We brazilian have been hated here on HLTV, and on the CS scene since we started playing. Even though Brazil is a historic CS country we have been persecuted and harrassed all of our time here. If you are a Brazilian fan, 1 point you will have been called a Favela, Monkey or any of those cute "nicks" they give you here. We fought to be here, we made mistakes, we learned from them, if you meet us IRL, you will love us, because we are nice and friendly people. Let's start. CHAOS incidents. Ok, so everyone is sick of hearing about them again. MiBR had a game against Chaos in which leaf had some very very suspicious plays, more than any player i have seen (including flusha). Gaules unfortunately started a witchhunt against him, and due to his large fanbase, there were some moronic idiots that sent death threats. > THAT IS NOT OK, THAT SHOULD NEVER BE OK AND NEVER WILL < The rest of the fanbase apologised for the idiotic fans and we started going after the people sending death threats. Players like Fallen, tarik and etc talked about the incident but did not accuse them (maybe sugested but only that), the BR scene was outraged because it was very suspicious indeed, that following the MIBR loss, will always turn into a big pickle. It was bad, but then it died down, no one talked about that anymore, Gaules apologised (even if he didnt mean to) and we moved on. Then, it started coming back. On a live twitch stream, the Chaos player, Jonji, called MIBR trash ( twitter.com/fallendadepre/status/1288512.. ) , even if they were/are, you are a professional player, act professionally, don't speak about it, if they ask you ignore it, just like the MIBR players did when asked about Chaos on stream, they ignored it and moved on. Now about Steel. The guy with no moral highground, the guy that matchfixed and all. The guy that kept talking and tweeting about Brazil every chance he got, why ? to stay relevant, no other excuses, to stay relevant. I can talk about the disrespect Chaos Social Media threw at MIBR but you know about that. You are a professional Org, you should stay professional. Talk all you want about gaules and the fanbase, but MIBR stayed professional ALL THE TIME. No coments, comentary, statements or anything. MIBR and the fans moved on. Now the coaching bug. dead is guilty, he tried to plea inocence but he is guilty with all the proof, from the start i said "if he is guilty he will pay" and he did, he was banned and he was suspended from MIBR, he is still their GM but that's because they are on bootcamp, if changes happen it will be after they go back to NA. The whole fucking community went all on MIBR and the fans. We were called this and that, we were even called hypocrites even though we (99%) the fanbase defended the ban on dead as fair! Cheaters should be banned. Thats it! But my question is this. Why do people still go after Brazil? We are not talking about you guys anymore we don't care about you guys anymore everytime MIBR plays there is 10 threads talking about them if an MIBR player breathes, 1000 people will say that breathing is bad if kng drinks a glass of water, people will say he is wasting water and so on so on the witchhunt on Brazil is always happening. That said, Richard Lewis, try and go 1 week without tweeting something bad about brazil. Tweet something good, Brazil is not only MIBR is Furia Boom Imperial Detona Red Canids our online community with people that help those in need with support people always shine the light on the bad things in Brazil but i never saw 1 non-br person here in this site talk about the good things in Brazil. TLDR : We made mistakes, we apologised, but we are still getting witchhunted by people that just want to shit on a country because of some mistakes.
2020-09-09 23:41
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
tl;dr please oh wait it's already there
2020-09-09 23:44
 | 
Brazil JKZeraCSGO
TLDR : The Chaos incident we apologised for, but Chaos started going after MIBR's fans, players and Org itself. the dead incident we agreed with the ban, but people still go after the org for some reason people always shine the light on the bad things in brazil, never about the good stuff. we apologised for our mistakes, let's all just be good friends.
2020-09-09 23:45
When dead got caught, he didn't admit using it nor did he apologize wtf? Also when have MIBR addressed the fact that they played against a team they own TWICE? You can't just cherrypick incidents that they half-assedly apologized for. I don't have anything against Brazilians in general, but i would love to see MIBR disband.
2020-09-09 23:49
 | 
Brazil JKZeraCSGO
MIBR doesn't own ANY TEAM Yeah Gaming has 4 investors , TACO, coldzera, zews and dead taco doesn't pick the players,nor does zews and dead all they do is invest in the Gaming house and help the org. Valve issued the statements and told them they had to sell their stakes on the org and they did, They played twice and MIBR won fair and square. dead did not admit but what difference did it make? it was he that was banned, not us, but people went after the BR community so fucking fast man. He got banned, will probably get fired once he returns to NA done
2020-09-09 23:52
There's still a huge conflict of interest when 2 of the people associated with the other org are playing against them.. Also isn't dead's wife the manager of that team? That's another one. Also is there any proof that they've sold their stakes in the company? The deadline is in November. Holy fuck i hope you're baiting, no one can be that blind.
2020-09-09 23:58
 | 
Finland Jodecast
To this day gaules, fallen etc hasnt taken back that chaos cheated. They just apoligies for what happen, but they didnt take that they think that they cheated back
2020-09-10 23:49
ok we need bans to weigh
2020-09-11 02:18
+11111111111111
2020-09-09 23:44
I mean all the other coaches just took the punishment and some even came out on their own but ofcourse the Brazilian coach had to try to deny what he did
 | 
Brazil JKZeraCSGO
Does his nationality matter? because when guerri was accused he defended himself and released a statement. dead is based on his own doing, not his nationality. "of course the brazilian coach had to try to deny what he did" the Nationality doesnt matter in this situation.
2020-09-09 23:55
It does because it goes on top of all the other stupid things the Brazilian scene has done
 | 
Brazil JKZeraCSGO
So if it was a danish coach that did it would it matter his nationality? if it was a russia? american? every scene had mistakes but you don't say their nationality only when it comes to Brazil
2020-09-09 23:59
Yeah it wouldn't matter if it was a different region because only Brazil scene is famous for all the stupid shit they have done
2020-09-10 00:01
 | 
Brazil JKZeraCSGO
Yeah, we are not famous for the 2 majors we are not famous for being one of the most successfull scenes in the world we are not famous for the 2 times top 1 in the world yes, we are famous for the mistakes we made yes man, if that's what you think, i can't change your mind.
2020-09-10 00:02
Ok thanks
2020-09-10 00:03
didnt read
 | 
Brazil JKZeraCSGO
Proves my point! Thanks!
cry
2020-09-10 23:16
Didnt read.
 | 
Brazil JKZeraCSGO
Proves my point! Thanks!
2020-09-09 23:56
Ok m8, just chill.
Wasted time
2020-09-09 23:56
 | 
Brazil JKZeraCSGO
Yes it is No matter what, people will always hate Brazil because of this and because of that. Always happened, always will
2020-09-09 23:57
So relax and stop worrying Worked 100% for me
Yea people on hltv shit on America all the time and you just have to take it on the chin and go on with life
2020-09-11 02:57
No way. Forget padrin
If you know everyone is going to hate brazil, then why waste time writing this long post which no one read?
2020-09-11 01:35
cry
2020-09-10 00:00
 | 
Brazil JKZeraCSGO
Yes, because that what civilized people say "cry" Sure thing man! If commenting that makes you happy
2020-09-10 00:00
 | 
Denmark gh00st
Are you sure you are civilized? miro.medium.com/max/700/0*Lr0lcx23CZNNVg..
2020-09-11 00:41
hitting them with STRAIGHT FACTS
2020-09-11 01:52
You're an mibr fan right? If you think people are gonna actually read, this youre stupider than your fav org. Maybe 1/10 may read this shit, so good luck.
2020-09-10 00:04
 | 
Brazil JKZeraCSGO
Brazilian fan MIBR Furia Boom Imperial Red Canids so on so on what can i do? if people want to stay ignorant, so be it
2020-09-10 00:05
Then idk what to say its so stupid to choose to support every team from a region lol Tell me one other sport or esport where a real fan has more than 1 fav team?
2020-09-10 00:06
I mean pretty much everyone is a MIBR or Furia fan so yeah
2020-09-10 21:01
jL | 
Lithuania klnv
Brazil send death threats me no like brazil
2020-09-11 08:23
how come nobody hates steel then (I mean brazilian steel)? in fact I'd say he's probably one of the most well liked guys in the scene. By your logic he should be hated as every other brazilian out there.
 | 
Brazil JKZeraCSGO
A needle in the haystack. He is loved a lot, because he never talks too much, he is always in his corner. But i assure you, if he went to MIBR people would start shitting on him the moment he signed.
I don't see anyone talking shit about trk. Actually, when someone talks shit on mibr, they usually say that trk is an exception, LUL
2020-09-10 23:42
 | 
Denmark gh00st
+1.
2020-09-11 00:47
+1
2020-09-11 01:22
I have no issue with Brazil or Brazilians. FURIA is great, love watching them play, and they are professionals in how they deal with other people too. MIBR, on the other hand, is trash. Not only in game, but also in how they talk to other people and how they act. You see it when Taco had that issue with S1mple knifing him in FPL, you see it when Taco was malding at JW, you see it when FalleN was malding at Hiko for following rules and not replaying round, you see it when MIBR malded at Furia for not instantly replaying round and instead letting coaches and admins look at situations, you see it when Fer was cursing at Furia for 30+ minutes on stream, you see it when taco makes whiny tweets about "Respecting our team, history, legacy :(((" Who else does that? VP never complains about people calling them shit. Original NIP lineup never demands people respect their shit performance. Fnatic never demand people respect their era. Only MIBR lives in the past and demands people bow before their ego. You see it even more when dead gets caught cheating and makes lies to defend himself. You see it even more when KNG makes whiny tweet about "Is too much punishment mens, was only one round cheat" (imgur.com/a/T3NHB5Qhttps://imgur.com/a/T3NHB5Q tweet of course deleted because MIBR is dishonest and won't even stand by their own bullshit. MIBR is endless stream of shit. Fuck MIBR. And because MIBR is such an endless stream of shit, and is so obviously filled with bad people (and trk, idk trk, and I don't think he has said any bad thing so I won't speak against him), anybody that still supports MIBR is also shit. Supporting a team even when they have bad results is understandable - I support Mousesports, even though they have been shit since March or so - but supporting a team even when they are shit people makes you a shit person too.
+1 No problem with the brazilian scene except for MIBR. +People make laugh threads for every team on HLTV. Look at North, BIG or G2. When they start losing they also get immediate laugh threads. Also most average cs fans only know of MIBR and FURIA and dont watch brazilian regional cs. It's a shame because they play good cs, but the real representors of brazilian cs are MIBR and FURIA (maybe now more people will know Imperial since they're in EU now). Also you forget some old disrespectful things that happened with brazilian players, such as KNg death threats with FNS and players showing up to late for grand final matches and forefeiting matches cuz of it.
2020-09-10 21:10
 | 
Europe letqpena
+1 spot on
2020-09-10 23:34
You're completely right, my friend
2020-09-10 23:40
+1 furia is poggers (also the OP didnt reply to this lmao)
2020-09-10 23:48
 | 
United States Masshole
Ikr rofl
2020-09-11 00:45
 | 
Poland Mickol
op is acting like a real brazil mibr fan after all lol
2020-09-11 02:48
+1 OP's not gonna bother replying to you cuz you spitting facts KEKW
2020-09-11 00:52
expected tbh
2020-09-11 00:53
+1 I agree with you on every point. I respect every brazilian, there is only 4 that I strongly dislike, and they are all in MIBR. And trk is just unfortunately in this team with shitty people.
2020-09-11 01:25
+1111111111111111111111 wise words from my man woro i feel exactly the same way
2020-09-11 02:13
"Why do people still go after Brazil? " Because Mibr's fanbase is the easiest to trigger and also the most toxic out there. You reap what you sow
 | 
Brazil JKZeraCSGO
I never called anyone here anything never threw hate but then hate comes to me what have i sowwed? nothing people generalize. 1000 people made a mistake on a 1 million people fanbase.
2020-09-10 00:08
everyone generalizes (even this is a generalization), how many times brazilian generalize "gringos"? There's no other community that does what brazilian do, people are actually scared to say something on their socials because they would be attacked by a horde everytime You are not toxic? You don't harrass players on social medias? Good for you, when people talk about toxic brazilians then they aren't talking about you
2020-09-10 00:37
Hey dude, chill out "gringo" is not pejorative, it's just our way to call foreigners. People that are not from Brazil that don't understand it. In our culture is just a slang. Peace bro
2020-09-10 20:42
Your post itself answers your question. This is some of the dumbest logic I’ve ever seen in my life
2020-09-10 00:10
Not every hltv user hates Brazilians, most of them don't really care if you are Brazilian or not. When you generalize like that people will conclude we think we're special and then they start to deslike us. Of course, there's the occasional hate discourse towards Brazilians, but on other hand there's that Brazilians that likes to play the victim card. I genuinely think those people just want attention. And theres the fake flagging problem, this is the biggest flaw of this website. But no admin has the courage to do something about it.
2020-09-10 00:18
+ 19483920483904 I WOULD HAVE WRITTEN A LONG REPLY TO REFUTE EVERY SINGLE PARAGRAPH OF HIS DELUSIONAL/PARANOID/NARCISISTIC THREAD BUT I WILL NOT OR FALLEN WILL BE REALLY SAD
2020-09-11 00:19
+1
2020-09-11 02:14
 | 
United States Gonginator
People are just bullying Brazilians because the few Brazilians that acted trashy is the only thing that other people are focusing on. In all aspects of society, people tend to focus on the bad more than the good. And it doesn't help that there are a few specific cases where professional Brazilian players said something "stupid" that everyone will remember them for. One example is kNg threatening to kill FNS and another example is him calling Thorin gay or something like that. Recently, TACO got triggered by steel's tweet and responded even though he didn't have to. I'm not blaming Brazilians at all because they've done a lot for CS and I believe it aint cool to do a witch hunt on mostly Brazilians. But unfortunately, we live in such a world where this occurs. I am hopeful that things will blow over in the future though.
2020-09-10 00:21
ACTUALLY I NEVER FELT WITCHHUNTED ON HLTV, ON THE CONTRARY I HAVE MORE FOREIGNER PEOPLE BEING NICE TO ME HERE THAT SOME FEW BR TRASH WHO DOESN'T LIKE ME HERE BECAUSE I SAY THE TRUTH
2020-09-11 00:21
 | 
Denmark gh00st
Redpilled. Must be hard man, being brazilian and taking all the hate from MIBR and gaules fans
2020-09-11 00:54
Well, I suppose that's good in one way but also bad in another. Nonetheless, I just find it tiresome and immature that people act in such a way towards others - treating them like a subpar human being. It's not so much upsetting as it is disappointing.
2020-09-11 01:44
 | 
Sweden quacke
I hold no grudge against Brazilians in general, FURIA is one of my absolute favorite teams. However I do strongly dislike MIBR and some of the individuals involved in the organisation, as well as gaules. I think individuals like FalleN, dead and gaules aren't helping our sport, rather are actively making it worse, and we don't stand for the same values. I think they are hypocritical (making false cheating allegations and being convicted of cheating themselves) and as for the players, I think they are poor losers and in general unsportsmanlike, just look up the list of their excuses and accusations when they lose a game. They are also ruining the state of their own team and their home nation's scene, actively deteriorating to the point of being unable to beat some tier 3 opposition, while at the same time insisting on taking event invites, pointing to their legacy as "one of the best teams in the world", while up and coming North American (and recently European) teams are denied the same luxuries, despite often deserving them more (examples, GODSENT, Spirit and ENCE who were ranked higher than MIBR yet were not invited to Cologne, and the desperate teams of the lower NA scene who have so much more to gain from being invited to events than MIBR). A lot of people point to their poor conduct of the sport and pick out every single incident and say "but we apologized for this and said it would never happen again, why are you still mad, it's in the past!" Well, to me the issue is the fact it keeps happening. At this point it's clear that these things are not isolated incidents that can just be brushed aside as honest mistakes, rather they are caused by entitled people with a large fanbase, being allowed to run rampant without repercussions. Conclusion: Brazilians are fine. MIBR are not.
2020-09-10 00:28
+1 nuanced and smart
2020-09-10 19:43
 | 
Sweden quacke
Thank you!
2020-09-10 23:49
Well said. While I have respect for CS veterans, I strongly dislike those that feel entitled to respect and honor, yet they are the ones causing trouble amongst the CSGO fan base.
2020-09-11 01:46
 | 
Sweden quacke
FalleN, fer and TACO were some of the best players in CS. I'd even say TACO is one of the best support players in the world. But they're obviously not characters to deserve to stay on top of the scene, and not someone I want to follow. They lived long enough to see themselves become villains, to quote the Dark Knight.
2020-09-11 08:14
i just think you cant talk about gaules without know him. Thats pre judgment. You cant even understand what he is saying because you dont speak portuguese, you probably just heard about from people that hates him and manipulate his streams. So believe me, thats totally the oposite of you are thinking about. Just watch few aleatory stream from him and you will change your opnion.
2020-09-11 02:21
 | 
Sweden quacke
I'm specifically talking to the whole leaf situation. I read direct translations of what he was saying on stream and the fact he exposed a 16 year old to tens of thousands of people accusing him of cheating is bad enough. You can say "he didn't know they would do that stuff to him", but he should have known, because if he didn't know he's an idiot. He has a big passionate fanbase, and obviously they are going to overreact if he does something like that. It's his responsibility to be aware of the effects of his statements. The same goes for MIBR.
2020-09-11 08:15
If something i love rivarly, drama and competitive spirit big time. It happens in all sports and is something i welcome as long as is not over the top. This happens in every single sport so why not in E-sports? Dont be so strict about it. Let people express themselves and create rivalries. Those matches are gold. Imagine LIVERPOOL V MANCHESTER UNITED, or REAL vs BARCELONA , CONOR VS KHABEEB , MAYWEATHER VS PACQUIAO, BOCA JUNIORS V RIVER PLATE etc etc... Isnt way more exciting when there is drama and rivalry ?
2020-09-10 00:34
HLTV is an esports forum. I suggest you take your politics to 4chan.
2020-09-10 00:47
use sport mode if you dont like it here newfag
2020-09-11 02:14
My account is 3 years older than yours. Are you disabled?
2020-09-11 03:59
nEGRo | 
Finland Nexpo
Alright, this will be a long post, and i will try to make a TLDR but will be dificult. We brazilian have been hated here on HLTV, and on the CS scene since we started playing. Even though Brazil is a historic CS country we have been persecuted and harrassed all of our time here. If you are a Brazilian fan, 1 point you will have been called a Favela, Monkey or any of those cute "nicks" they give you here. We fought to be here, we made mistakes, we learned from them, if you meet us IRL, you will love us, because we are nice and friendly people. Let's start. CHAOS incidents. Ok, so everyone is sick of hearing about them again. MiBR had a game against Chaos in which leaf had some very very suspicious plays, more than any player i have seen (including flusha). Gaules unfortunately started a witchhunt against him, and due to his large fanbase, there were some moronic idiots that sent death threats. > THAT IS NOT OK, THAT SHOULD NEVER BE OK AND NEVER WILL < The rest of the fanbase apologised for the idiotic fans and we started going after the people sending death threats. Players like Fallen, tarik and etc talked about the incident but did not accuse them (maybe sugested but only that), the BR scene was outraged because it was very suspicious indeed, that following the MIBR loss, will always turn into a big pickle. It was bad, but then it died down, no one talked about that anymore, Gaules apologised (even if he didnt mean to) and we moved on. Then, it started coming back. On a live twitch stream, the Chaos player, Jonji, called MIBR trash ( twitter.com/fallendadepre/status/1288512.. ) , even if they were/are, you are a professional player, act professionally, don't speak about it, if they ask you ignore it, just like the MIBR players did when asked about Chaos on stream, they ignored it and moved on. Now about Steel. The guy with no moral highground, the guy that matchfixed and all. The guy that kept talking and tweeting about Brazil every chance he got, why ? to stay relevant, no other excuses, to stay relevant. I can talk about the disrespect Chaos Social Media threw at MIBR but you know about that. You are a professional Org, you should stay professional. Talk all you want about gaules and the fanbase, but MIBR stayed professional ALL THE TIME. No coments, comentary, statements or anything. MIBR and the fans moved on. Now the coaching bug. dead is guilty, he tried to plea inocence but he is guilty with all the proof, from the start i said "if he is guilty he will pay" and he did, he was banned and he was suspended from MIBR, he is still their GM but that's because they are on bootcamp, if changes happen it will be after they go back to NA. The whole fucking community went all on MIBR and the fans. We were called this and that, we were even called hypocrites even though we (99%) the fanbase defended the ban on dead as fair! Cheaters should be banned. Thats it! But my question is this. Why do people still go after Brazil? We are not talking about you guys anymore we don't care about you guys anymore everytime MIBR plays there is 10 threads talking about them if an MIBR player breathes, 1000 people will say that breathing is bad if kng drinks a glass of water, people will say he is wasting water and so on so on the witchhunt on Brazil is always happening. That said, Richard Lewis, try and go 1 week without tweeting something bad about brazil. Tweet something good, Brazil is not only MIBR is Furia Boom Imperial Detona Red Canids our online community with people that help those in need with support people always shine the light on the bad things in Brazil but i never saw 1 non-br person here in this site talk about the good things in Brazil. TLDR : We made mistakes, we apologised, but we are still getting witchhunted by people that just want to shit on a country because of some mistakes.
2020-09-10 19:46
mibr players have never been professional "shut up faggot kid" - coldzera after losing 0-16 to renegades in pro league 'prove it or i'll... / that shit you saying, are you sober or making love to boyfriend" -kNG "ARE U MAD CUZ IM NOT" -TACO getting knifed in rank G pug "only pussies try to win no matter what" -FalleN and let's not forget how they essentially pressured furia to restart a round for no reason. so BR gets mad whenever people retaliate, but not when their own team acts like idiots. real smooth
2020-09-10 19:46
it was not for no reason against FURIA. Their internet was shut down for like 10 seconds, and during that time fer got killed. FURIA didnt accept to restart, because one of their players got damaged by a grenade and lost 3/100 of his health, lul
2020-09-10 19:53
IF that's true, the other point still stands. MIBR have talked so much shit compared to everyone else doing it back to them
2020-09-10 19:54
 | 
Denmark gh00st
If you know the rules you know they had no obligation to do it, as Hiko did. And then he got death threatened and needed bodyguards because Brazilians are such nice people
2020-09-11 01:14
 | 
Croatia mds818
how come br fans always have excuses ready for mibr?
2020-09-11 01:15
+1 WE SMART WE LOYAL WE FRIENDLY WE ARE FROM BRAZIL WE ARE MIBR FANS
2020-09-10 19:48
As an european, It is pretty obvious to me that all this hate is potentialized by xenophobia and racism, specially in the current days. It is not proportional, even considering all the misbehavior of Brazilian fans and players.
2020-09-10 20:00
Thank you for understanding. I know that the brazilian fans are toxic and exaggerated, but the hate that we suffer is not proportional at all compared to what we do.
2020-09-10 20:49
 | 
Denmark gh00st
Sent death threats to at least 3 players. Spam naked black guy on twitter. Spit on players when tournaments got organized in Brazil. But you are hated because xenophobia and racista, sure
2020-09-11 01:10
this is just a small percentage of the brazillians, just like is just a very small percentage of people in hltv that are xenophobic and racist, I just said that because in SA we are the country with the biggest number of black people and one of the fews that has a signficantly quantity of black people. And here on SA every single game that I play, and has someone from another country they call us monkeys (that in Latin languages people use it in a racist way) and send us a lot of xenophobic attacks. My point is that I know and disagree with a lot of things said and done by Brazillian pros and fans but i think that this doesnt open a opportunity for people to be racist. Peace ps: sorry about my english, i am trying to improve it.
2020-09-11 03:15
Next time I read someone saying shit against Brazilians which deeply offends you, just report. 99% of the time they get banned if it's actually offensive. Otherwise, it's not offensive at all, and you're being too fragile.
2020-09-11 01:30
I NEVER FELT ANY INSULT AGAINST ME REGARDING RACISM AND XENOPHOBIA AT LEAST ON HLTV FORUM, DUDE, IDK WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT
2020-09-11 00:27
 | 
Croatia mds818
that's bs
2020-09-11 01:13
ridiculous, i won't even bother going in detail as i'm pretty sure this is a disguised bait.
2020-09-11 01:29
 | 
Sweden botl0f
come to brazil🔪
2020-09-10 20:01
The BR community does the most outrageous shit all the time,no wonder you get hated,its deserved.Obviously it sucks a lot for normal Brazilians and I feel them because the idiots are so loud it feels like 90% of their comnunity is like that
2020-09-10 20:50
 | 
Croatia mds818
+1
tldr
2020-09-10 20:52
didnt read
2020-09-10 23:18
Nobody points out the positives of anything, ever. That's not how people work. How do you think technology advances? Technology doesn't advance by having someone thinking something is "good enough". They look at it and thinks it's a piece of shit and needs to be better, more efficient, etc. This does however, often manifest in people just shitting on things and not offering any sort of constructive criticism. There's upsides and downsides to the "everything is terrible mindset".
2020-09-10 23:28
 | 
Croatia mds818
that's not what he was trying to say.. you missed the point.
Didn't read
2020-09-11 04:07
NA gets shit on too, welcome to HLTV
2020-09-10 23:32
 | 
Denmark gh00st
Brazilians play in NA too, they get the supreme hate
2020-09-11 01:01
why the fuck would you care about the hate from hltv members lmao
2020-09-10 23:34
why the fuck is the tldr so long?
2020-09-10 23:36
Too long, didnt read. I dont hate Brasil (i like Furia tbh), i just hate mibr.
thanks i always wanted to read the holy bible but couldn't find a pdf
Just accept that your country's legacy in this game has been absolutely desecrated. Hope for Furia (a team of really decent guys) to pick it back up.
2020-09-10 23:40
Who cares what people say man. look at s1mple, these noobs are repeating he is a baiter, saying that device is carried in games, haters gonna hate
2020-09-10 23:43
The only thing I can agree to is the fact that brazil is not just MIBR.However, it is a fact that its rare to find a brazilian fan who claims that he does not support/like MIBR even if he is a fan of furia etc. About MIBR:They absolutely deserve all the hate.They are just always making up excuses for loosing ( even by blaming their opponents for hacking , tournament organizers etc) and have a terrible overall mentality.The only thing I oppose to regarding the MIBR hate situation is the death threats/ racist comments send to brazilian fans. These should not even exist as a joke. Tl;dr: Go after MIBR, not Brazil ( do not send death threats/racist comments tho)
2020-09-10 23:43
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
2020-09-10 23:44
I just want ur gold.
2020-09-10 23:47
stell has no moral high lmao half of brazils coaches have used the coaching bug cheat lmao stfu cunt
2020-09-10 23:50
If you want my opinion - I don't give a shit about Brazilians and BR scene but as I know you guys were extremely toxic in good SK times and now you are crying cuz other people are toxic towards you, that's stupid.
2020-09-10 23:54
didn't read 7-1
2020-09-10 23:54
 | 
Brunei cyLoL
Bebeto was gud footballer he make me smile and Brazil mens were nice to me when I visit
2020-09-11 00:36
 | 
Brunei cyLoL
I like Dunga also he gud player too
2020-09-11 00:39
VINI | 
Brazil 1930
My fellow Brazilians are toxic on the web so that's well deserved
2020-09-11 00:38
Tldr but I will say that the hate is completely justified. A huge portion of your fan base earned that hate over many years of being the most toxic cancerous and annoying fan base in the entire world. Many of us still remember the luminosity/sk days. It's hate that is deserved and well earned.
2020-09-11 00:41
 | 
Denmark gh00st
+1
2020-09-11 00:58
 | 
Croatia mds818
I pretty much got it covered in #119 and I didn't even talk about the past lol
2020-09-11 01:11
 | 
Brazil Fauchard
didnt read but ok yout get there
2020-09-11 00:45
for the point with the racial slurs, there is racial slurs for almost every country like Germany - nazi USA - burger France - Baguette and the list goes on. csgo is kind of a toxic community sadly and people love to be bashing on pro players bc they are very far away from being as good; most people who shitpost or shittalk players/teams tend to not have any goal in life or control over their life dont take it too hard, there still are and always will be good people in this community <3
2020-09-11 00:47
those aren't racial slurs though!
2020-09-11 01:05
 | 
Croatia mds818
Baguette is not even an insult... also, yes your point is fairly correct but another thing is that those who can't handle with internet and internet trolls shouldn't use it in the first place.
2020-09-11 01:10
oi watch your mouth you dirty baguette
2020-09-11 01:16
 | 
Croatia mds818
........ Reply needs to have actual content
see you clearly didnt like that! i rest my case. fking baguette boy
 | 
Croatia mds818
mate, u make 0 sense whatsoever
2020-09-11 01:17
maybe not to a dirty baguette
2020-09-11 01:17
 | 
Croatia mds818
I get it that croatia has the same flag colors as france does, but that's about it what's the same mr ex-Soviet Union
2020-09-11 01:18
baguette
2020-09-11 01:18
 | 
Croatia mds818
soviet
2020-09-11 01:19
 | 
Denmark gh00st
Good things in Brazil: samba and caipirinha (football not anymore, since 7-1 happened)
2020-09-11 00:57
 | 
Croatia mds818
People are not trashtalking Furia and they respect it. Other BR teams are irrelevant af atm. Most of BR's are indeed hyprocrites - (fer saying "nigga" on stream is not being racist, but non-br person calling out someone a "monkey" or "favela" is? > where's the logic in that?) Even doe a lot of br's are infact being treated like shit, when you try to give objective point of view you're called, what was that "xenophobic?" - yeah, when I tried to give a different point of view on that leaf case I got called out a xenophobic because apparently I hate br's and I will always defend "us xyz - I don't remember the term, but it was an insult and they assumed that I was from us just because I defended Chaos". Now, to "close this out", MIBR acted shitty as fuck during that week, within 7 days they had beef with Chaos, Furia and Liquid(? I think) or maybe it was EG.. not sure, and that Fer incident happened.. and for some reason, people still think that MIBR is not an issue... their organization does act as an professional, but players... well, that depends on the day. Also, as we can clearly see today.. Chaos never cheated, MIBR is currently in a shape where they could be beaten by literally any team of 5 players you can find, and as for Steel... he also made a mistake, years ago, got punished.. and you're still calling him out... why wouldn't someone call mibr for something what happened few months ago or few days ago....?
2020-09-11 01:09
There's no witchhunt on Brazil.
2020-09-11 01:12
I just think there is a "silent" majority who has no problem with Brazil or anything, but just decide to keep silent and keep going with it, so its like we dont exist, but we do. xD While the loud and obnoxious people are easier to see and spot, so u think there is a much bigger part of the community who hates and only that, which is false. Just they make so much noise and bring so much crap that u notice it much easier. Just a visual effect. Valve themselves are keeping the Major in Brazil, and tbh most of us are just ok with it, it is what it is.
2020-09-11 01:24
Agreed, basically you get the vocal minority of both sides talking shit to each other, and then both sides paint a picture of "all Brazillians are like these guys" and "everyone that isn't Brazillian is racist" from this.. just idiots arguing with idiots.
2020-09-11 01:33
 | 
Croatia mds818
THIS
2020-09-11 02:21
+1 And if you are Brazilian and you say that most foreigners are nice to you, those brazilians who likes to play the victim card say you are an asslicker because you tell the truth. At the end of the day, we're witch hunted by brazilians themselves xD
2020-09-11 02:26
flag checks out
2020-09-11 01:47
OK | 
United States Bioax
they have not given a sincere apology
2020-09-11 01:48
only nerds hate brazil
2020-09-11 01:50
I don't hate Brazil. I do hate MIBR but respect FURIA.
2020-09-11 01:54
 | 
Finland Faifainei
That is how hltv works, they fixate on something and then beat the living shit out of it for comedic value. Like the ence trade was for a good reason criticized and probably should not have been made, but the firepower memes and them having fun have been so overused. Sad truth is you need to wait until the memers get something else to spam about like FaZe.
2020-09-11 02:09
 | 
Croatia mds818
Ence removing AleksiB was bs, and frankly all things considered they shouldn't have made a change in the first place.. they had a miracle run, but that didn't make them #2 in the world (not really). Also, it's quite funny that so many people became ence fans only once ence's that major run (including people from finland) and even doe I had my id (ez4ence) since late '15 or early '16, only after ence's major run have people started pming me about changing my id or buying it from me
2020-09-11 02:25
some mistakes?ahahahahaha
2020-09-11 02:10
+1
2020-09-11 02:24
 | 
United States Zysyphian
CS Community: not European = hate
2020-09-11 02:25
Be proud and let people hate. Many times i tease brazilians in game or even forums. Calling them monkeys or screaming fake portugese etc. It is just an act to have fun or tease. Nothing wrong with Brazil and Brazilians. If something you are dedicated, supportive, you value family and religious ( in a good way ) plus you have hard times down there which is more respectful than anything ( poverty, drugs, ghettos etc ) You got alot of good to show the world ( and a lot of bad but you get what i mean ). You taking too serious things you shouldnt get. People will always hate just because. You are not the only country getting way more hate than they should. There are many more like that beleive me. Cheer up and dont mind what people saying over internet. Majority of those people wouldnt even dare to say those things face to face but when they know are safe showing their true selves. It is something you should accept otherwise dont participate on internet discussions. Internet boards in every media is full of hate, negativity and trolls.
2020-09-11 02:35
1: you sound like a girl. so emotional about this subject 2: I actually like brazil. I like the woman, the music, the carnaval, the culture. The people seem very friendly but also very emotional (not weird if u think the ancestes are mainly portugese and some africans) South europeans are also always so emotional... I do not like the fact that the country is poor and dangerous and is full of crime. Dont wanna constantly look behind my back when I go to Brazil for a holiday. 1 of the reasons I havent been there yet. But I do want to. looks very nice place if the crime ratings drop 3: I do like its soccer (minus neymar because he aways falls). but I do like to tease it now and then because of the rivalary we have in soccer. 4: Counterstrike do need Brazil. MIBR is the most famous brazillian team and back in the 1.6 days it was awesome to see that a brazillian team suddenly could macht itself with the scandinavian teams that were dominating the scene at that time (same goes for the chinese and the north korean team and the american teams) I dont really read about the brazillian cs scene. But I do know its having a rough time with some scandals. You will get over it, dont give up and come back stronger (or do brazillians just cry and give up?). In the meanwhile. I will tease you if I want. apparently ur very sensitive to it, so its super easy to do it.
2020-09-11 02:38
profile and flair checks out
2020-09-11 02:44
Brazil talking about moral highground after cheating in a major qualifier? lol
2020-09-11 03:54
jdm64 | 
United States ekwi
this is a point that has probably been repeated repeatedly xD - I don't think most reasonable people hate brazil at all people just (rightly so may I add) really don't like mibr for many reasons at this point. I enjoy watching FURIA play, and root for them to win usually.
2020-09-11 03:55
friend ... the hate against people of another race, against people of other nationalities, against people who have physical or mental disabilities, against poor people, against aesthetically less beautiful people, SHOW THE LEVEL OF EVOLUTION OF THE ONE WHO IS SPEAKING, THEIR LEVEL OF HUMANITY (the less human the person is, the more animal / animalized he is ...) ... It was no accident that Jesus Christ was crucified and Adolph Hitler was elected president one day ... Don't care about people's opinions bad, God sees and hears everything, here it is done and here it will be paid ... The good always wins in the end and: "your opinion about me doesn’t change what I am, but, it talks a lot about the type of person that you are ... "... hug
2020-09-11 04:06
U invite that kinda of behavior upon yourselfs. sorry brazil is an awesome place. BUt when u tards go crazy cuz ur team lost and start throwin death threats. You unfortunately lose respect. Wondering what happened in brazil when ur soccer team lost by 6 ????
2020-09-11 04:09
KngV Vs Thorin??? will judge the boy for the rest of his life for a mistake ??? ARE YOU GOING TO JUDGE A COUNTRY BECAUSE OF A PERSON ??? No friend, you are wrong ... : (
2020-09-11 04:16
Why are you attempting to speak for an entire country? Most of the stuff people say against the MIBR fanbase (Not BR as a whole) are banter, soften up a bit, it's not the end of the world because some kid in a basement said you live in a favela.
2020-09-11 04:10
I agree with you for the most part. I do think some of the threads still posted are from Brazilians themselves, but I could definitely be wrong on that front. I also truly agree with you saying that MIBR fans don't solely make up the Brazilian fanbase. Overall, I agree with your thoughts behind this situation. I think it's gotten out of hand at this point and some people need to step back and just take some time to get over it.
2020-09-11 04:14
+ 1
2020-09-11 04:21
 | 
India _Jazz_
Gaming Community consists of many immature people. They're everywhere. In every popular game. Just ignore them.
2020-09-11 04:25
those brazilian fanbase are so toxic. they believe their team still good and when they lose, theyre trying to bully some players like leaf with his suspicious plays. also gaules is just a plain delusional guy and his followers still believe in him
2020-09-11 08:20
I do joke about Brazilians and you guys defintely don't deserve the hate you get but you have to see the Jonji thing from his perspective. His team has received bulk death threats from the Gaules witch hunt, gets a bullshit apology from Gaules and then gets his stream invaded by the shit MiBR fans that harass him for a couple of hours. I'm not surprised that after a couple of hours, he snapped at the people in his chat and proceeded to talk shit to them about their team that they had beat. I'm pretty sure he even apologised for it afterwards. People just need to accept that the situation is irrelevant now too due to the resetting of MiBR's RMR points
2020-09-11 08:24
You have to understand tho why people are mad?
2020-09-11 09:32
Rebirth
Rugratz
Natus Vincere
Espada
Izako Boars
c0ntact
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.