Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Do you like your country?
United States gla1ve_nvidia_technician 
Do you like living in your country? Would you consider moving to a better country? If yes to where?
2020-09-13 09:26
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Do you like living in your country? No. Would you consider moving to a better country? Obviously. If yes to where? If i could pick it'd be Italia or France, but i can't, so im fine with Ukraine.
2020-09-13 09:29
Lmao, Ukraine is the same shithole as your country, maybe only in different sense.
2020-09-13 09:30
Roughly the same economically, a bit safer in terms of murders and home invasions. Vastly different culturally, actually accepts immigrants (legality-wise) and incredibly hot women.
2020-09-13 09:31
If you don't live in Kiev or somewhere in West, you are gonna forget about your safety, oh and you will in any case 'cause you would choose different country that way, you will need enough money to live in a good hood, and especially if you are not real citizen. You will be welcomed well as immigrant as long as you see legal representatives, people in Eastern Europe who'll you meet on the streets not gonna treat you good, lower paid physical jobs are gonna wait you, and basically you will be here like a slave if you ain't some diligent tourist. About hot women, bro, don't even try, they usually use immigrant for their own profit, and barely you can expect at least for sex, girl that maybe will want you can be in some eastern part of country (even worse shithole than where you live), and she'll be obviously some whore that will be thinking you are some rich guy from Europe and you'll marry her to get her here.
2020-09-13 09:58
Very informative and deppressive post, thank you my friend! Im glad you were able to move from Ukrania to Denmark btw.
2020-09-13 21:59
I'm not ukrainian, but have a friend here. He told me that.
2020-09-14 12:26
 | 
Philippines EDBX
Don't get discouraged. Living in a different country is always an amazing experience.
2020-09-16 11:03
Your friend exaggerated heavily and some of what you said are plain lies. If he’s moving to any of the big cities - he’ll be completely fine, east or west. Just not the ones under occupation. About jobs: complete bullshit. If he’s well educated he will EASILY find a job here and companies will fight for him to be on their side. Thing is, in Ukraine there is this culture of “foreign experts”. Our education sucks ass, so people that move from the west or studied on the west are automatically perceived as experts that are way more educated than your average Ukrainian applicant. “You will be welcomed well as immigrant as long as you see legal representatives, people in Eastern Europe who'll you meet on the streets not gonna treat you good, lower paid physical jobs are gonna wait you, and basically you will be here like a slave if you ain't some diligent tourist”, - this whole thing only goes for people from Central Asia, whom we have lots of. He’s Argentinian. That’s exotic. He’ll be treated like a god and people on the streets won't give a fuck anyways. That’s how we roll here - people on the streets don't “treat someone” in some way, they don't make contact to you at all. Regarding girls, I mostly agree. But it doesn't mean that all of them are this way. Matter of fact, I would say this only goes for a small but obnoxious minority that goes to clubs, bars etc to meet foreigners. Avoid relationships with those and you may find a genuine girl that is going to like you, not your pesos. Some art exhibitions might be a good place for that. Club whores don't visit those. Just don't trust Ukrainians when they talk about their country while living in tier 1 countries like Denmark. They always exaggerate to make it look like they lived in a war zone where everyone was a criminal. It’s just because they are happy to have gotten the fuck out of there. It’s really not that bad at all (still bad btw, but not THAT bad).
2020-09-14 13:57
I don't think that in corrupt countries, companies are gonna fight for someone, they'll just put their friend on that spot like they usually do. If he's gonna get good spot somewhere here, he will go through a lot, like basically in every country. And I'm surely doubt that you can get well education in Argentina. Can't know if how people are gonna treat to him, I judge by experience of their usual immigrants. And though I said almost the same about girls, I'm still doubt he will have a good chance with them in Ukraine, 'cause the country itself is conservative. Yeah, I see like they usually do it, but guy I talked with wasn't the one who was acting like they were living in a war, as he told me 'Let Russia get that Crimea, no one cares about this shithole', I'm sure he's different on it.
2020-09-14 14:12
The country is corrupt, businesses aren't. Like, at all. There is no such thing here, I can guarantee that. Companies hire whoever is the best candidate and someone from a different country on the west (even Argentina) will automatically be placed on top of any list. Not because we have some kind of a super effective corruption police, but because it’s very hard for medium and small businesses to make profits. They have to be as effective as possible in all regards to have the chance to stay afloat for a while longer. “And though I said almost the same about girls, I'm still doubt he will have a good chance with them in Ukraine, 'cause the country itself is conservative.”, - nope. Wrong. Young people are VERY liberal. Only 30+ men and confused nationalists are conservative these days. He’ll have a really good chance to find a girl that speaks good English and is open to a relationship with a foreigner she likes. Especially in the center of Kyiv or Lviv, nice and smart girls are plenteous there. “Yeah, I see like they usually do it, but guy I talked with wasn't the one who was acting like they were living in a war, as he told me 'Let Russia get that Crimea, no one cares about this shithole', I'm sure he's different on it.”, - this actually proves my point lmao. 99% of people that exaggerate like this have the same opinion on all the conflicts surrounding Ukraine - 0 fucks given. It’s not about “living in a war” etc, it’s about overall making it sound way worse than it really is. You think of Ukraine like it’s an african country or some shit. That’s enough for me to know all this guy did was shit talk. Don't get me wrong, I don't like it here at all, but we gotta be realistic, right?
2020-09-14 14:43
Don't act like Ukraine is some EU country lmao, come to Denmark and see how liberals look really like. Fucking retards pretend to be smart. If people there are actually becoming liberal in some way, then my condolences. Shit full of faggots that in love with snitching, not even saying about girls, they basically can tell lies and you will be guilty. That's not how Ukraine should gain in progress.
2020-09-14 14:45
It’s not even close to a EU country, but young people really are very liberal. There is nothing wrong with having an open mind. “Shit full of faggots that in love with snitching, not even saying about girls, they basically can tell lies and you will be guilty.”, - ok?? Snitching?? How does being liberal relate to being a “snitch”? And yea, girls do lie anywhere in the world, but you have to make sure you find the right one to be sure she isn't. And what’s wrong with being a “faggot”? Do they bother you? Don't try telling me how Ukraine should or shouldn't progress, that’s none of your damn business. We do it how we want to do it
2020-09-14 14:49
Being openly minded doesn't mean constantly doing some useless shit like BLM & LGBT supporting. How liberals are snitches? Basically check the meaning of the word. Sense of this word lost nowadays, usually they are some lefties patties that give a fuck only about themselves, and acc wants more freedom than they actually have (it's more than enough for any human being, but I doubt even half of them people deserved it), they only act like they care when there are some news of killed black man (for example) or some of these shits. Faggots in meaning that you though don't bother me. I don't give a shit about gays like any other normal people as long as they don't do stupid shit. The ones who do it are faggots. Yeah, good luck to get shit from West like tolerance that is not fucking needed instead of something that will actually improve country.
2020-09-14 15:02
Yeah, well we do have little to none of the active lgbt blm supporters but they exist as a tiny minority. I still don't understand how they are snitches. Sorry, but maybe you are one that should google the meaning of “snitch”? I suppose you are using the wrong word. If indeed this is the word you meant to use, please elaborate some more. I still don't get it. Also, you have a very alt-righty definition of “liberal”. This is how I understand it (from google): liberal (adjective) “willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas. "liberal views towards divorce". Those are the liberals we have here. I don't like these people you are talking about either but they don't bother me and so don't the active lgbt supporters. I perceive it like it’s their hobby. You and me play/watch cs and they go around advocating for more rights for everyone. If they start talking to me about their shit I just say “yea, sure. Sorry man, I’m not really interested” and the conversation ends. The only thing I really hate about them is the fact they are all communists. My country has a very dark past because of communism and the way they scream “CAPITALISM OPPRESSES ALL OF US, COMMUNISM IS LIBERATION” makes me cringe and want to argue. I also hate it when the pride march in my city happens on work days. They occupy central roads and massive traffic jams appear (on weekends the center is closed for walking either way). Other than that, I don't care about them. I would be happy if the majority of people in my country were like that if the level of life increased to that of Denmark
2020-09-14 15:10
Snitches are basically the ones who open their mouth or do actions when it's not needed (leaking or lying important information that can get you a problems even though it was only between people who should've know it and no one else) and that's what liberal people do. You fucked a girl and she didn't like it? She will go and snitch to cops (or how is it usually happens crying on twitter, HenryG's ex-whore is a good example of what I'm saying). I hate them gossips for not knowing how to keep secrets (they even do it with a passion).
2020-09-14 15:21
Why do you think only liberals do that lol
2020-09-14 15:46
Cuz conses are beating people for their shit.
2020-09-14 17:23
He may mean Liberals in the actual REAL original meaning of the word, non-leftist, pro small government with low taxes people and anti-regulationism. I doubt he means Liberal in the U.S degenerated sense of the word.
2020-09-15 10:29
Maybe he meant it, but it's not how it is works in reality. That degeneracy touched EU already, and I heard that russian FB (VK) blocks jokes about gays & negros, so retardness is coming even here.
2020-09-19 10:03
Nah, the problem is big government, big tax and redistribution of wealth, government will never ever dictate culture backwards ever again, the academic left made sure of that. All Europe can do (Latin Europe, not Germanics) is to abolish all the social democracy shit and embrace free speech, and then reactionaries will have to come into play. The entire welfare, academic and asylum systems are setted up to degenerate and logically, destroy whatevers left of Western Culture.
2020-09-19 10:09
+1
2020-09-15 09:15
Ukraine isn't on the levels of misery of the post-wahhabi middle east i agree. Argentina to me at this point is a foreign country in which i have really nice memories and really tragic memories. I would like to go to Ukraine where it is an absolutely different culture and i will admit, there's also some genuine interest in how is living in a roughly semi "similar" economic enviroment, but with a country that got there through an absolutely different path, like Latins - Slavics, you couldn't possibly pick more opposite cultures and peoples hahahaha I would imagine that the feeling of being an expat in your own country is probably as true for as many native Ukrainians as it is for Argentinians in Argentina, but that doesn't bother because as i said in my original comment, the countries i'd pick in an ideal scenario would be Italia or France [which have the same outcasts as us].
2020-09-15 10:38
Its poorer than Argentina and has more homicides than Argentina
2020-09-13 10:19
Cause its faaaaar away.
 | 
Sweden shonk
Italia or France? Spain is better than both of them + u speak spanish, why not Spain?
2020-09-13 14:15
Life is easier here in France than Spain, The goverment helps you especially if you're a student.
2020-09-13 16:22
 | 
France LorisDF
+1
2020-09-13 17:51
Lol thats not why i wanna go, i don't want government handouts.
2020-09-13 21:58
+1
2020-09-14 13:59
Dude, France >>>> Spain. This isn't even a contentious topic.
2020-09-13 19:08
France is currently the richest and most powerful Latin country in the world, GDP Per Capita tied with UK. Avg salary is about twice the size of España. España is obviously much better than Argentina, but both Italia and France are much better than Spain.
2020-09-13 21:58
 | 
Sweden shonk
I wonder what kind of sources u use :D
2020-09-13 22:00
Wolrd Bank (2019) i.imgur.com/dgxMjFw.png Median income: statista.com/statistics/416204/average-a.. expatica.com/es/working/employment-law/m.. This isn't a controversial take, im not shitting on Spain or anything, France has been doing things half right half wrong for a couple decades now, Spain has been doing everything wrong for damn near 15 years now, it's obviously that as France kept growing steadily and Spain stagnated worse than France, the difference between the 2 would widen (and it still isn't a massive difference to be frank).
2020-09-13 22:23
 | 
Sweden shonk
1.8k after taxes in Spain against 2.2k in France. damn. not a huge difference. especially when u look at any other aspect of life.
2020-09-13 22:29
 | 
Sweden shonk
worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankin.. they are ranked the same in almost all lists i saw. they are preety much the same. and Italy isnt better than Spain FOR SURe
2020-09-13 22:32
That's just HDI. Just based on culture alone, Italia is the best in the world, what boosts France up is its great levels of wealth. Only Romance country to reach somewhat the levels of wealth of a Top Tier Germanic country (UK). France must be celebrated, not downplayed.
2020-09-13 22:36
 | 
Sweden shonk
so u just basically like Italy more than Spain lol politics, crimes, gangs... there are almost no safe cities there :D
2020-09-13 22:38
To me, even with all the problems you said and even more, Italia is the best country in the world...like...ever. Even if i could move to France, i know eventually i'd move to Italy AT LEAST for a year and then go back to France, i really really like France, about the same as Italy...but Italia just has soooo much MAGIC. And i like España but their consistent political idiosincracies of undying hatred towards Libertarianism is just a huuuuuge fucking turn off, España is so leftist, statist and collectivist that you've probably heard the joke "A Los Españoles se les cae la baba por ser la Argentina de Europa" lmao...
2020-09-13 22:49
 | 
Sweden shonk
idk if france and spain got the same prices but if we compare sweden & finland to norway and denmark these 2 countries are probably twice as expensive as swe&finland. same with Iceland and Switzerland. Extremely high prices on everything meanwhile Sweden is cheaper than Ireland and a flat in literally any city besides Stockholm is cheaper than a small apartment in Warsaw. And yet we got around 2.5-2.7k salaries after taxes.
2020-09-13 22:37
"idk if france and spain got the same prices" But you do know that the cost of living varies from city to city, for what i've read it would seem to me like there's a considerable drop in cost of living from Paris to Bordeaux , but there really isn't that big of a loss in infraestructure development and many factors of living standar. Whereas in Spain, the drop in cost between Madrid and Valladolid is huge, but the living standar too, The biggest cities of Spain are a fuckton better than the smaller cities/towns , but the smaller cities in France are not THAT MUCH worse than the biggest cities in France, generally speaking, and wages are still better.
2020-09-13 22:46
 | 
Germany PxulRq
If you want to move to france, give a fuck and move to Germany.
2020-09-13 22:42
Spain is not better than france. About equal to Italy. The 2 underbelly's of europe
2020-09-14 13:00
Spain is considerably below Italy, strongly above portugal. Italy is very close to France, considerably superior to Spain. As far as economics and development go, Italia and España are not "about equal".
2020-09-15 10:39
Well economically yes, but corruption is a massive problem in Italy. Politically they are also not doing great. The GDP per capita difference is 31k - 34.5k which is not that large. Italy is much deeper in debt with 40% more than Spain. 21% live in poverty in Spain while only 7.7% do in italy. They do not follow the same ideology and this is were they differ. Culturally they are very similar and have roughly the same population. They both make massive amounts of income from tourism and are in almost every way very similar. I don't think it's a stretch to say they are roughly the same economically as they both have advantages/disadvantages
2020-09-15 10:45
I do however think it's a stretch to say Italy is closer to France. The gdp per capita difference is not just 3-4k it's 7-8k. Sure france has double the poverty but also do better on pretty much any index they appear on: Healthcare Index, Education Index, Quality of life Index, Corruption Index and so on.
2020-09-15 10:48
Italia has 100 taxes total (or it had, last year) , Taxing their economy at roughly 47%. España has had more than 150 Taxes for 10 years now, they tax their economy at over 50%. If Italia cuts its expenditure in half (which is not gonna happen of course) they'd just literally blast through all of Europe. The mere fact that Italia managed to keep an economy this healthy with that much expenditure and debt is astonishing. France has almost 2.7 Trillions of Debt, they're crazy. In my mind as you know, i believe France and Italia should be Libertarian economies of small government with super low taxes and ZERO ""Free"" shit. España and Portugal could be more like Scandinavia like you like, Social Democracy with high taxes and strong welfare state, but even then, they REALLY need to massively simplify their tax code. What you say about corruption has it's roots far too deep into Latin idiosincracy, The reason why Portugal has this many taxes: i.imgur.com/aOcny0p.png Yet their tax burdain is slightly lower than yours, is because Latins simply love to fuck around and not be honest, upfront and transparent about their doings and plans, so they consistently sell taxes that "only affect the rich" to the people and you end up with this shitshow. Regardless of the direction that Latin Europe takes in the future, an EXTREME simplification of the tax code for all them is long overdue. Here's France's , Italia's , Brasil's and Argentina's if you're interested: IT: quotidiano.net/economia/tasse-fisco-1.14.. FR: contrepoints.org/2019/10/06/331489-combi.. ES (only local level though [commune, nor province] ) bankinter.com/blog/finanzas-personales/i.. AR: infogram.com/los-163-impuestos-que-exist.. BR: portaltributario.com.br/tributos.htm
2020-09-15 11:59
 | 
Argentina Dibague
What if you stay here and we try to fix things? Now that I think about it, that's stupid, see ya on Ukrane. ahahhahahha Peronismo goes brrrr
2020-09-14 15:01
lmaoooo well said I would tell any Argentinians that consider themselve something like "Liberal" or "Libertarian" that if they don't get out of the country [and they should] then what they should do is become an expat in their own country, and to understand that the real way to fight Peronism is not fighting it, we must give Peronism all the power it wants, so that when this country finally burns to the groun, they are the only ones responsible for it. Not to mention, if we allow them to keep wrecking everything they touch, the process in which everything will burn and we'll have a window to Reboot this country, will be drastically accelerated.
2020-09-14 23:11
yes yes mars
2020-09-13 09:29
 | 
North America 007DBR9
+1
2020-09-14 12:12
Yes No
2020-09-13 09:30
 | 
Poland FitPolak
Yes No
XD
2020-09-13 16:52
 | 
Algeria abdodz32
lol jermans are funny
2020-09-13 17:00
 | 
Poland FitPolak
Mad coz too high expenses? B)
2020-09-13 20:03
yes no
 | 
Algeria abdodz32
hey mate i wanna live in the uk any recommendation?
2020-09-13 17:01
I'd say avoid London but if you want money then live down south I suppose I couldn't tell you any good places down there lol, I live up north near Liverpool and it's really nice
2020-09-13 20:36
Very expensive down here in the south-east especially in the London commuter belt and tends to be quite conservative but probably one of the south coast cities like Southampton are a bit cheaper and not too shabby
2020-09-13 20:40
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t]
Yes Yes - Saudi Arabia, Madinah New Zealand - Rotorua Brunei Turkiye - Cappadocia
2020-09-13 09:32
How tf you gonna live in Cappadocia its a touristic place
2020-09-13 09:52
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t]
I have no idea haha. Maybe sell ice cream or something or work in hotels
2020-09-13 09:53
dont come thanks
2020-09-16 09:32
 | 
Malaysia Suno[t]
already went there three times. no visas, one of the easier countries to go
2020-09-16 10:53
Do you like living in your country? yes Would you consider moving to a better country? no If yes to where? i like mexico
2020-09-13 09:33
Mexico is just a poor spanish country whats so special that you like it?
2020-09-13 09:53
i would like to visit it, cool culture, food and monuments. Flag checks out a lot
2020-09-13 10:01
The food is interesting because is just so different from yours, probably better than yours no offense. But their culture is horrible, and the REAL Mexico is atrociously poor sadly. The touristic side is top tier visit though, that's true.
2020-09-13 10:21
"visit" and "move to" are very different...I mean duh?
2020-09-13 19:09
‘Spanish country’ omegalul
2020-09-13 15:21
usa geography in a nutshell
2020-09-13 20:22
is it not doE?XD they speak same language and look the same
2020-09-14 09:28
mexico epic 😎
2020-09-13 20:27
no Canada
2020-09-13 09:33
 | 
Belarus ChecksOut
No Probably yes, but never thought where
2020-09-13 09:40
 | 
Korea XigNw0w
Yes No Nowhere
2020-09-13 09:40
Yes No I am islander so the adjust to normal landscape its a bit difficult
2020-09-13 09:43
 | 
India spiderCAKE
No. Fuck yes. Any 1st world country. Except for the US.
2020-09-13 09:50
Why except US? Easiest to move if you get greencard.High life quality, best economy.
2020-09-13 09:54
 | 
India spiderCAKE
True but I don't wanna be harassed, arrested, framed, shot at and killed because my skin colour is different. High quality of life means nothing if it can all be taken away because a cop thinks I looked at him funny.
2020-09-13 09:59
I feel sorry that you say this.Sadly its kinda true i've seen many kids getting bullied and even most people dont agree but there is still tons of racist people in the us.
2020-09-13 10:12
You're Indian, literally the most privileged ethnic group in America.
 | 
India spiderCAKE
That's cuz they only take in the rich Indians. For which you already have to be immensely privileged back home to be able to immigrate to the US. Not saying that people from less privileged backgrounds can't immigrate but they're few in numbers.
So that’s a problem with India not a problem with the US. How is that the US’s fault? We don’t just “take in” rich Indians we have a set of requirements. Meet it and you get it, every country has pretty much the same type of requirements. It’s just competitive as hell because everyone wants to go to US. Don’t blame us for your Country’s Favela life
2020-09-14 01:25
Lmao so triggered for no reason at all. I'm not blaming anyone. I was just providing an explanation for why Indians Americans are the most privileged group in the US. As opposed to African Americans, Latinos or other groups etc. You can set whatever requirements you want for your country but the set of requirements only favour the rich. That's the reality. So don't try to spin this it back on me. The US doesn't even take in their fair share of refugees for all the warmongering it does around the globe, uprooting families and livelihoods from their homes. So just stfu. "favela life" People still have to go dumpster diving in US just to get some food in their belly. So much for the best country in the world.
2020-09-14 06:35
Dumpster diving for food Lmaoo you’re out of touch with reality. And as to the we don’t take in our fair share of refugees. Well knowing we’re the most targeted country in the world by terrorists and we’ve literally had them say they will penetrate refugee programs to infiltrate the U.S. i believe we have the right to add a little more scrutiny to the process compared to straight up immigration process which is an entire multi-year process. Just ask Europe how that refugee thing is doing for them? And the reason certain groups are “privileged” over the other is NOTHING to do with race but Culture. You’ve seen American movies/ Tvshows/ reality shows/ etc compare how American kids act to how Indian Kids are brought up. No value on education, meanwhile Asians and Africans are dominating it because of the value our parents put on education. And this pans out very well for the kid later in life. I was born in Nigeria. And moved to the United States when i was 10. It’s not America’s fault some cultures are “underprivileged” than the other. I mean literally it’s a known stereotype that Asians are really Intelligent. Every kid you see at a spelling bee is Indian. You guys are intelligent. And it shows when you go to a country that lets you flourish. African American culture is busy with Baby mamas, Street/ Gang life to put the same amount of focus on education as Asians do HENCE the disparity, it’s the culture NOT America’s fault
2020-09-14 09:13
Im not really a part of your little discussion but you got a few things wrong America scored 22nd on the Global terrorism Index with a score of 5.6, The Uk scored 5.5, France and Russia 5 while germany ended at 4.25. This is a tiny difference that barely matters between the Uk and the US anyway. Even if your argument is next to other western countries it just doesn't hold up. It also did far from the worst which was Afghanistan at 9.6 source: visionofhumanity.org/app/uploads/2019/11.. It is also not true that it's not Americas fault. Japan, China and South Korea do the best on any test across the board and it's simply because they are more in school. BUT it's also because the quality of education is better. Also don't be fooled that they don't rank very highly on the Education Index as they loose many points because all the school days are stupidly long. In America especially afro-americans suffer because there school are underfunded and are left behind in a liberalist society.' His point about dumpster diving was more about poverty in america. Which is stupidly high for america having the 5th largest gdp per capita. Denmark ranking 6th had 10-15x less people in poverty than America did.
2020-09-14 13:24
On that terrorism index, of course i can see what you mean because it measures places that have been attacked and are likely to be attacked (my home country is 2nd in that list) and it’s much easy for European countries because they are connected by land to the “terrorists” and to get to the U.S. you would have to travel by air and after 9/11 that’s gonna be hard. So yea i see what you mean there. But to be fair they do hate America the most “ideologically” even if other Europeans suffer more by being closer to them. America does stick its nose over there in the Middle East a lot and that pisses them off On the test stuff. Don’t forget that those countries you mentioned are Homogeneous while America is very heterogeneous. It’s safe to say Japan has ONE kind of culture in their country, as well as the other countries you listed but AMERICA has no one culture it’s a country of immigrants. White, Latino, Europeans, Asians all mix into the country to make America. And each of those come with their culture so i still stand with the fact that it’s not America’s fault but the culture’s fault BUT that doesn’t relieve responsibility from our school system yes inner city schools are underfunded LIKE FUCK. And democrats hate school choice so if you’re in a poor city you can’t go to school in a rich city and benefit from their more funded schools. basically. Since these schools are funded through Taxes. The poorer a community is the poorer its schools will be; itd be better if kids from a poor district can go to school in a rich district but democrats don’t want that. And as for the poverty thing. What’s your source on that? Are we using a world wide standard to define poverty? Or per country? For example a poor person in America is gonna do pretty solid in Africa. It should be relative to the country i say that because poverty in the United States has been dropping for a while. “Dumpster diving” isnt what i would use to describe poverty here. It’s not THAT bad here trust me. Homelessness is a problem here but that’s mostly in Liberal cities *cough*california*cough* that drive up Taxes and make things too expensive for everyday people.
2020-09-14 15:56
The biggest domestic terrorism threat that the US faces today is from right-wing extremists, not Islamists. I don't know much about the refugee situation in Europe but the refugee crisis is a making of the West and NATO. So they have to pay for it. First bomb the shit out of stable countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Libya and then you have the audacity to complain about refugees coming to your countries. lol Turkey has about 4million refugees in the country and Europeans are literally paying Turkey to keep the refugees there. Getting back to the point, iIt seems you didn't get my point about Indian-Americans being privileged. Indian-Americans are mostly economic immigrants as opposed to Latinos and African Americans who account for a much larger population than Indian Americans who are barely even 1% of the population. They don't have the historical baggage of oppression that other communities have suffered in the US. Only well-to-do Indians can afford to migrate. I don't think you understand how privilege works. "It’s not America’s fault some cultures are “underprivileged” than the other.' Yes, it is. For a country that calls itself the land of opportunity US has systemically, institutionally discriminated and oppressed blacks since the inception of the country. Hispanics/latinos too. "And it shows when you go to a country that lets you flourish." That's literally true for every person regardless of race/nationality/gender. Indians aren't special in any way in that regard. Also, spelling bees are bs imo. "Dumpster diving for food Lmaoo you’re out of touch with reality." No, I'm not. It's a reality in big cities. Imagine having such a pathetic social welfare system in a developed country like the US.
2020-09-16 09:19
Yea someone’s been watching too much CNN, throwing around words like systemic racism. I’m black and where’s my racism? Now does that mean there aren’t racist people? Ofcourse you’d be stupid to say there isn’t. But to say an entire system is racist that’s just blatant blaming and I’ve never seen anyone propose a solution all over heard is systemic racism. I’ve been living in the U.S. majority of my life moving from projects to projects to section 8 housing and then finally out of the ghetto. You’d have to be here to know i guess
2020-09-17 17:30
 | 
Poland mlodzier
You forgot about Jews man
2020-09-13 14:19
As of India is known for anything besides than lynching muzzies and caste system and shit...besides Indians are one of the most privileged and successful people in US
2020-09-13 10:24
 | 
India spiderCAKE
True. Don't worry. The govt will hire a big PR agency and all problems will be solved. Yeah, but I'd personally prefer other countries over the USA. Not implying that US is shit or anything. It's great but I don't wanna live somewhere where guns are legal.
2020-09-13 10:35
 | 
Afghanistan TaIiban
Dude you are so brainwashed it’s incredible.
2020-09-13 10:44
 | 
India spiderCAKE
Thanks
2020-09-13 11:19
 | 
India markOreo
Oh no I just wasted my time discussing with you, you are just a brainwashed librandu😂
2020-09-13 14:19
Oh look! It's a woke nationalist!
2020-09-13 17:10
 | 
India markOreo
Ok librandu
2020-09-13 17:31
You are right - but the thing that reverts me to think to go to US - so MAAAANY people anywhere you go :) I feel USA goes over-extended with inhabitants of all kinds :)
2020-09-13 10:32
"Best economy"
2020-09-14 13:04
 | 
India markOreo
"fuck yes" kekw
2020-09-13 14:23
You obviously like the shithole you live in. KEKW
2020-09-13 17:12
 | 
India markOreo
Yes I do
2020-09-13 17:32
Good for you. Now shut up and eat your garbage.
2020-09-13 17:37
 | 
India markOreo
Haha, you still live in India, and I don't think you will get out anytime soon.
2020-09-13 17:41
Eat your garbage, boy. And keep it to yourself.
2020-09-13 17:45
 | 
India markOreo
Haha, you still live in India, and I don't think you will get out anytime soon.
2020-09-13 17:47
Begone trash
2020-09-13 18:04
USA isn't a 1st world country tbh
2020-09-13 19:10
 | 
Yugoslavia seeeed
No Yes Canada
2020-09-13 09:51
Same
2020-09-13 17:14
Sto ne US(r)A ?
2020-09-15 13:54
 | 
Yugoslavia seeeed
???? Content
2020-09-15 13:56
???? Fakeflagger
2020-09-15 13:57
 | 
Yugoslavia seeeed
Yes
2020-09-15 14:07
I know, #486 already gave you.
2020-09-15 14:15
 | 
Yugoslavia seeeed
Its not like im hiding the fact i fakeflag. I literally say i do every time that stuff comes up lol
2020-09-15 14:22
Yes There is no better country Nowhere
2020-09-13 09:55
 | 
India spiderCAKE
Not even Soviet Russia?
2020-09-13 10:00
 | 
Russia win73ry
Fuck Soviets, dude.
2020-09-13 10:17
Soviets were the worst
2020-09-14 09:32
 | 
Finland Jodecast
You should go outside more lmao
2020-09-13 14:37
You should go cry more lmao
2020-09-13 16:02
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Why so delusional?
2020-09-13 16:05
Its in their blood
2020-09-13 16:11
And fascism is in your blood.
2020-09-13 16:19
Fascism? ARE YOU SURE?
2020-09-14 14:54
Why so pathetic?
2020-09-13 16:13
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Just asking since your opinion is not based on reality at all
2020-09-13 16:35
You don't even know me, don't know anything about me, don't know how and where I live. You know nothing about my reality. You're hilarious.
2020-09-13 16:41
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Well I will just assume everyone here is a very average citizent of their country, and the average in russia is = shit But good for you if your dad runs the mafia or if you happen to be putins toy
2020-09-13 16:48
Why would I give a single fuck about your assumptions? Your assumptions is your own problem. Actually if you make far-reaching conclusions about people based only on your assumptions I can only wish you good luck in life, lmao.
2020-09-13 16:51
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Oh so everyone here is some special arab oil prince type from their country lmao The truth here is that 99,5% is just average humans here, but I guess you are a very special snowflake.
2020-09-13 16:54
Idk and idc about everyone. I speak for myself.
2020-09-13 16:54
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Well then you must be a very special snowflake if you think russia is good lmao but good for you
2020-09-13 16:55
Thanks.
2020-09-13 16:56
Finns and germans are like simple and zywoo for the top 1 worst hltv users based on flags, holy shit
2020-09-13 17:05
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Well please tell me how
2020-09-13 17:54
 | 
Czech Republic Poloolpp
you just proved so
2020-09-14 09:38
+1 lmao
2020-09-14 13:35
How would you know that? You don't live here and have zero clues what life is like here
2020-09-14 09:30
 | 
Finland Jodecast
You dont need to be sherlock holmes to know that the average russians life condition are trash compared to eu
2020-09-14 12:17
Yes No, France best country in the world))
2020-09-13 09:57
yeah it's whatever yes idk
2020-09-13 10:00
Dont wanna be rude but India is one of the countries that i wouldnt wanna visit.
2020-09-13 10:05
don't remember asking but okay
Hey I too wouldn't want to visit India, ever. ;)
2020-09-13 19:11
Northern Ireland is great though 10/10 would visit again
2020-09-13 19:55
 | 
Finland Goble81
Yes. Everything works like a clockwork. No. Family and friends here, so why move elsewhere?
2020-09-13 10:02
 | 
United Kingdom sikalafa
I am a Pole living in the UK YES I like it I'd like to move to southern Spain in the future when I get a remote job
2020-09-13 10:04
Yes Not permanently Sweden, England or Italy - love all 3
2020-09-13 10:04
Fakeflaggin is kinda lame imo. There isn't a single Dane in the world, that would put Sweden as the first other country they would want to live in. My best guess is that you're Swedish, but i can't be completely sure.
2020-09-13 10:10
Jeg er 100% dansk. Har været I Sverige nogle gange i ødegård, men holder også af gamle Stockholm og Skærgården. Og så kan jeg lide, at der ofte er mere ro på svenskere end danskere. Vil selvfølgelig ikke bosætte mig i en ghetto. Og sætter ikke Sverige over Danmark. So ... not fake flagging
2020-09-13 10:15
Well i'll be damned... Never thought i'd see the day. I was completely wrong, i can recognize when people have used a translator to try and look Danish. This is not the case here, i'm sorry. I did have to report the reply tho, you need to write your replies in English. Next time i think a PM would be the way to go.
Not so friendly whale
2020-09-13 10:46
you are a huge cunt, you just want his message to get deleted cuz you got proved wrong holy shit youre such a fucking cunt
2020-09-13 14:48
 | 
Nigeria Fraggot
+1 what a dickhead
2020-09-14 13:23
 | 
Algeria abdodz32
name does not check out
2020-09-13 17:06
Sweden has lots to offer. And the people there are like our brothers only they speak strangely :-) You should go visit and see for yourself.
2020-09-13 10:57
I'm starting to think that you're both from Zealand. The attitude towards Sweden is quite different where i come from in Jutland. That said it is nice to see that not all Danes are xenophobic against Sweden.
2020-09-13 11:02
I was actually born in Jutland, grew up in southern Denmark but I have lived around Copenhagen for some time now. I guess if you only know about Sweden from the news then you may have reservations, but if you've visited there, meet Swedes often in all sorts of places and perhaps even have colleagues from Sweden or Danish colleagues living there then things are different. Same thing with many nations I guess - like if you have been living close to Germany then you know more about it and since it is a nice place then you of course have noticed that.
2020-09-13 11:54
I was simply stating that from my experience, Danes would not have Sweden as their first choice (old friendly feud). I personally have very neutral feelings when it comes to our neighbors. Even tho the rats from Norway stole all our damn oil. Made such a fool of us.
2020-09-13 12:38
They didnt steal shit, YOU STUPID DANES GAVE IT ALL AWAY AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHH DANSKJÄVLAR HAHAHAHAHAAHHAA
2020-09-13 14:17
 | 
Sweden shonk
stockholmare talking yikes
2020-09-13 14:21
Kom då SHONK, är men ens Svensk om man icke är Stockholmare?
2020-09-13 14:58
 | 
Sweden shonk
är man ens svensk om man frågar såna saker?
2020-09-13 15:12
Är man ens Svensk om man inte uppfattar den retoriska frågan?
2020-09-13 15:48
 | 
Finland SunMutsi
Cmon guys, get a room already!
2020-09-14 09:38
Shonkz is harrasing me mens))))
2020-09-14 11:05
 | 
Finland SunMutsi
förstår det
2020-09-14 11:07
 | 
Sweden shonk
u r retarded sorry mate
2020-09-13 14:20
You tried to spell "you" and "are". Then after you realized you couldn't do it, you edited your comment, so no one would know. You'll get the hang of it, eventually.
2020-09-13 14:29
 | 
Sweden shonk
u fucked up a lil bit xd thank u for proving my point tho ur even more retarded than i thought imgur.com/G3IAcS7
2020-09-13 14:34
My condolences.
 | 
Faroe Islands surni
Why would you call him retarded? He was respectful to you. Easy report.
2020-09-13 16:26
 | 
Sweden shonk
Respectful? :D did u even read 127? hes a mentally ill person who hates swedes because hes from Denmark lol
2020-09-13 16:28
 | 
Faroe Islands surni
why so mean to him wtf...
2020-09-13 16:30
not that much tbh ( living in UK ) yes . going to do it after i finish my education thinking australia or new zealand
2020-09-13 10:06
 | 
Denmark Kon10R
No sanity on this planet yet. Denmark is fine for now with fairly equal rights for males and females, social security for the weaker ones, freedom of speech for even right wing half-nazi idiots ... (of whom we're laughing about), but all in all: I don't see any preferable alternatives elsewhere despite the fact, that we are probably THE MOST regulated society ever.
2020-09-13 10:06
Denmark nice country mens)))
2020-09-13 10:08
 | 
Denmark Kon10R
+1 To a certain degree, yes. 😊👍
Yeah, pretty lucky for anyone to be born there I guess
2020-09-13 21:19
No I want to live in Norway
2020-09-13 10:07
 | 
Europe letqpena
Yes Yes, somewhere close to mediterranean. Not keen on winters anymore.
2020-09-13 10:07
I hated HK very much
You are from hong kong? when did u move, recently?
2020-09-13 16:21
 | 
North America 007DBR9
if he's from HK and has a UK flag, I'd imagine he's living in the UK
2020-09-14 12:19
Thanks? Whats the point in this comment lmao
2020-09-14 14:59
 | 
North America 007DBR9
ngl I missread that as where did you move from
2020-09-14 15:57
Yes Yes Italy switzerland
 | 
Germany DEBlL
yes yes poland
2020-09-13 10:13
You should be fakeflagging germany is much better than poland
2020-09-13 10:14
 | 
Germany DEBlL
better women everything is cheaper so i can live there almost for free
2020-09-13 10:16
 | 
Sweden shonk
polish exposed if u work in germany and live in poland - yes. if u live and work in poland - no.
2020-09-13 14:26
 | 
Germany DEBlL
if you have a lot of money you dont have to work, you can live for the rest of your live in poland for almost free
2020-09-13 15:03
 | 
Sweden shonk
also polish women are preety ugly and aggressive, they behave like men nt tho
2020-09-13 14:28
 | 
Germany DEBlL
0/8 polish women are pretty, nice and behave like women but you probably haven't seen a woman in 10 years and if u have, it was probably a muslim woman
2020-09-13 15:04
 | 
Sweden shonk
yes they are nice cauz ur polish urself u cant girl them women since ur polish u should better search for some ukrainian grills
2020-09-13 15:08
 | 
Germany DEBlL
ukrainian and belarusian girls are nice too, i like slavic and norwegian the most
2020-09-13 15:13
 | 
Germany I_car
He is Polish
2020-09-13 10:38
 | 
Germany DEBlL
that's a lie im half polish half german
2020-09-13 15:03
hahaha dude ur nickname justifies ur choice. KEKW
2020-09-13 15:47
 | 
Germany DEBlL
well you use kekw so idk who is more dumb
2020-09-13 16:08
 | 
North America 007DBR9
name checks out
 | 
Russia win73ry
1. Yes, I do love living in my country. 2. Only if I had to, or maybe for an university in the future. 3. The US, Japan, the UK, Czechia, rest are irrelevant to me (perhaps China, because I’d like to practice the language).
Yes Yes, but not forever Germany, Italy, UK or maybe Norway
2020-09-13 10:18
 | 
Sweden flippig
Yes Might move to england for a few years in future then come back to sweden
 | 
United Kingdom sikalafa
you better move here now cause you won't be able to do that after 31 December unless you get a proper visa and all that stuff
2020-09-13 10:26
 | 
Sweden flippig
well i can't move right now it will have to be a few years in the future but i dont have a problem getting a proper visa and stuff
2020-09-13 10:29
what are you moving here for if you don't mind me asking?
2020-09-13 16:21
 | 
Sweden flippig
i love football, i wanna live there so i can go to the games
2020-09-13 16:28
Well unless you're moving to South East or London you should expect lower quality of life and also really weird accents compared to the worlds view on the "English" accent. Im assuming you are either a Liverpool / ManU fan so i'd stay away from big cities and live a bit in the country or suburbs
2020-09-13 16:29
 | 
Sweden flippig
Favorite team is chelsea so somewhere around london, know its expensive as fuck tho. Have a friend who lives there and know a couple of people that has. Ive been to london and manchester before
2020-09-13 16:32
yeah i rly like here no, maybe yes if i get a good oportunity lugano, rotterdam, nice... idk, i only wont move to a scandinavian country
2020-09-13 10:22
 | 
Sweden shonk
but for some reason u want to move to some boring ass cities in the neth and switzerland, interesting
2020-09-13 14:30
Do you like living in your country?: I dont complain nor Im excited :) Would you consider moving to a better country?: Yes, for 5-6 years just for variety If yes to where?: Any other continent: Australia, North or South America, Africa - again, for completetly different expirience :) (well, aight, Canada, Thailand, Australia, New Zeland, South Africa Republic, Argentina...first guess list)
2020-09-13 10:28
 | 
Greece Graecos
Do you like living in your country? to some extent, yes. My friends and family are there Would you consider moving to a better country? No, because I don't believe that the grass is greener on the other side. Anyhow, I'm considering working in another country someday for a couple of years for fun. If yes to where? I'm thinking of Norway or maybe Estonia.
2020-09-13 10:32
 | 
Germany snicxx
No! As german you are more slave for others than yourself. Some people have to pay more taxes to feed some lazy turks or refugees than have to spend for their kids or family. And yeaa tooo many turks here
2020-09-13 10:34
 | 
Belgium lil_vodka
we have more morrocans than turks turks>morrocans imo cuz turks are at least better at our language
2020-09-13 15:19
 | 
Germany snicxx
true, but they are ignorant fakz. little brain with too much spirit and heat is not good for anyone. and I cant see this burkas anymore. they look like aliens vs predators.
2020-09-13 15:22
I like living in Moscow but the rest part of russia is so trash
2020-09-13 10:35
Even Sankt-Peterbourg is so trash?
2020-09-13 10:58
Only center part of Sankt-Peterbourg looks like tier 1 city
2020-09-13 11:07
 | 
Sweden shonk
actually its the best city in russia most people prefer petersburg over some dirty ass city like moscow only people who live in moscow say that moscow is better
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Nice to see that some russians understand the truth
2020-09-13 14:40
Yes i like country
2020-09-13 10:37
 | 
Germany I_car
I like my country not planning to move
2020-09-13 10:39
yes I would like to live in Barcelona for a while it's my favorite city
2020-09-13 10:41
 | 
Sweden shonk
great choice
2020-09-13 14:38
 | 
Afghanistan TaIiban
There is A LOT that i don’t like about my country, but there is also something about my country that i do actually like. The good old ways when social democracy was actually working and people were working hard. Since 70’s it’s all gone down hill. Country: Sweden.
2020-09-13 10:46
Yes, of course - lots to like. Hard to think of any place better than here. I might move to find a different place, not because of better but for the experience of something different and there are lots of great places in the World. Examples: Italy, for the culture, the history and the weather. Norway, the nature is much more diverse than we have and it would be easy - the Norwegians are our brothers. Same thing with Sweden only slightly harder due to the language and same thing again only harder still due to the language. Germany, much bigger country which would be interesting. Nice people and really much like here only German. Malta, fascinating history, much warmer climate. I hear good things.
2020-09-13 10:51
Seriously
Yes, why not?
2020-09-13 11:48
 | 
Sweden shonk
kinda weird that danes are complaining about swedish when swedish and norwegian are 99,9% the same
2020-09-13 14:40
It's like a siblings thing :-) Also we have never been at war with Norway.
2020-09-13 15:56
Yes, but I regret it is turning to a classic neoliberal shithole 40 years after Reagan and Tatcher proved it be a wrong thing for its people. I also regret its lack of democracy. That's why I sometime think to move elsewhere, in Norway or Switzerland in particular.
2020-09-13 10:56
Your country would be forever thankful if an individual like you moved somewhere else.
2020-09-13 10:57
That's rude.
2020-09-13 10:58
Well, don't you think that something is not working properly and that's the reason they are trying to change the economical system of France? You literally have protests every week about something.
2020-09-13 11:06
The economical system of France is capitalism, no one try to change that, wtf are you talking about?
2020-09-13 11:14
Virus | 
China Wuhan
classic leftists, ruining their countries/states then moving into another country/state to ruin it. stay in your shithole pls, you're the one who voted for traitors who imported the 3rd world in mass.
2020-09-13 11:01
Who ruined what? And who I voted for?
2020-09-13 11:13
Virus | 
China Wuhan
stay in your bougnoule/bobo infested country pls
2020-09-13 11:15
Oh you can't even answer. That's unexpected.
2020-09-13 11:16
No, I like Morocco. I wish we would have less radical muslims like our brothers in Tunisia do.
2020-09-13 11:00
nt nigerian fakeflagger
2020-09-13 11:03
No Yes Anywhere, like 80% rest of the world
2020-09-13 11:03
 | 
Sweden shonk
why?
2020-09-13 14:47
wouldnt ask it, if u would live here
and you wouldn't say such nonsense If you knew that there are at least like 2 and a half billion ppl that live worse than you (India, Africa and a good chunk of Asia and possibly even S.A.)
2020-09-15 13:57
 | 
India suvvycr7
I like himalayas•••
2020-09-13 11:05
No, it's turning to shit
 | 
Sweden shonk
move to Norway or Switzerland then, there is no better country anyway
2020-09-13 14:51
sosse
Finland is also better, it's right next to sweden
2020-09-15 10:49
 | 
Hungary Shiron212
I love it, people could have better mentality though Of course, but I'd be homesick in a week or so Maybe the Netherlands, Denmark or Australia for a few months
2020-09-13 11:23
yes
2020-09-13 11:23
yes yes USA (Los Angeles)
2020-09-13 11:56
 | 
United Kingdom sikalafa
lmao how old are you? 15?
2020-09-13 14:00
 | 
Sweden shonk
why not? LA + money = best place
2020-09-13 14:52
i’ve heard it’s bad
JW | 
Norway jatakk
yea a lot of ghettos and homeless people in LA but if you are rich and move to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Westwood - thats tier 1 luxury
2020-09-14 17:29
I love my country. It's nice here. It's not perfect, but it's home, and I can think of many worse places. The only places I would rather have been born would be Denmark, but I wouldn't move there because it's not that much of an improvement and it's not worth learning Danish for.
2020-09-13 14:03
 | 
Sweden shonk
fair enough
2020-09-13 14:53
 | 
Netherlands WitnessMe
Do you like living in your country? Yes Would you consider moving to a better country? No
2020-09-13 14:03
1. Do you like living in your country? - A little bit. 2. Would you consider moving to a better country? - I dont know if it's better but I would like to know what it's like to live in South America, like Argentina or Brazil.
2020-09-13 14:04
 | 
Sweden shonk
ur not swedish anyway
2020-09-13 14:53
 | 
Greece Ploutonas
Yes i love my country No If i would move to another country i would probably go to Switzerland, Australia or maybe Canada
2020-09-13 14:06
 | 
Europe Nuskel
Not really. It's peaceful and all, but I don't want to work here after I'm done with university. Any central/northern Europe country would do, although my preference is Norway.
2020-09-13 14:07
no. FUCKING SHITHOLE yes. i'd like to live in singapore.
2020-09-13 14:09
 | 
Russia Drapery
No Yes. A quiet state like Oregon maybe.
2020-09-13 14:11
No Yes somewhere in asia for example china, korea, japan, thailand or mongolia.
2020-09-13 14:12
are u braindead? mongolia is a freaking camping country and that is it. others is ok.
2020-09-13 14:14
capital is nice, people are nice
2020-09-13 14:18
1. Depends on the mood, sometimes it's the best country, sometimes the worst, at the same time i love and hate my country. 2. All ppl need to travel, nothing bad against seeing other culture, customs...
2020-09-13 14:14
Yes Yes, another country Zimbabwe/Portugal/Poland/Vietnam/Norway
2020-09-13 14:15
 | 
Sweden shonk
-portugal -norway +somalia +syria
2020-09-13 14:54
You do you man
2020-09-13 14:58
hard to say yes the USA
2020-09-13 14:17
 | 
Sweden shonk
Maaan, i thought u were "100%" russian :D Why did u stop fakeflaggin? :( As expected all ukraininas dream about moving to the USA XD
2020-09-13 15:01
also, the USA is 100 times better than your islamic state(which is obviously not Sweden)
2020-09-13 15:42
 | 
Sweden shonk
Say whatever u want, fact is a fact. Money and influence. Nothing else. In terms of quality of life they are miles away from any tier-1 EU country. A poor 3d worlder like u would be robbed and killed in just a few months of living there. Sorry, dont wanna talk to a guy whos ashamed of his own flag. Changing it every month.
2020-09-13 15:58
ok, i dont want to talk to a muslim who is disguised as a swede bye Abdul
 | 
Sweden shonk
feel free to use google translate it might help u ur 2nd best friend i assume
speak for yourself abdul
 | 
Sweden shonk
ok so ur actully editing ur comments as well damn :D
2020-09-13 16:13
wtf i bet u cant even speak swedish
2020-09-13 16:18
 | 
Sweden shonk
imgur.com/NUwLNAY ofc i cant and yet ur using a fakeflager, making troll posts and using a new flag every month. Scared uneducated pig that uses google translate to talk to me. I saw ur message before u edited it, unluko.
2020-09-13 16:25
i want to see a vocaroo post of you saying this: Envar har rätt till undervisning. Undervisningen skall vara kostnadsfri, åtminstone på de elementära och grundläggande stadierna. Den elementära undervisningen skall vara obligatorisk. Yrkesundervisning och teknisk undervisning skall vara allmänt tillgänglig. Den högre undervisningen skall stå öppen i lika mån för alla på grundval av deras duglighet. Undervisningen skall syfta till personlighetens fulla utveckling och till att stärka respekten för människans grundläggande fri- och rättigheter. Undervisningen skall främja förståelse, tolerans och vänskap mellan alla nationer, rasgrupper och religiösa grupper samt befordra Förenta Nationernas verksamhet för fredens bevarande. Rätten att välja den undervisning, som skall ges åt barnen, tillkommer i främsta rummet deras föräldrar. we will find out if u are a fakeflagger or not
2020-09-13 16:29
 | 
Sweden shonk
ahhaahahahah damn u are really mad at me now
2020-09-13 16:30
nice argument mr. refugee
you are trying so hard to ignore my comment above #211
2020-09-13 16:43
 | 
Sweden shonk
"i bet you are russian" "i bet you are a fakeflagger" "i bet you are not swedish" "i bet you cant even speak swedish" and in the end... it turns out that you are a ukrainian troll who uses russia's flag for some reason :D damn.
2020-09-13 16:46
keep posting some bs if cant read in swedish lul
 | 
Sweden shonk
what? try again "google translator" isnt working
ok, mr 80 iq for the last time, are u gonna post a vocaroo of u saying #211 in swedish? can u prove that you are a real swede?
2020-09-13 16:52
 | 
Sweden shonk
im a russian fakeflagger i cant read such long text + im still trying to understand 242, can u fix ur "google translator"
2020-09-13 16:55
Go back to school if u cant read LUL Also, such a long text* Bye, im not gonna reply to u anymore
2020-09-13 17:05
 | 
Sweden shonk
such long texts u dmb idiot :D Ye, u definitely should. im surprised ur still using this acc after this conversation. hltv.org/forums/threads/2354882/r8-drunk.. hltv.org/forums/threads/2354882/r8-drunk.. hltv.org/forums/threads/2354882/r8-drunk.. 200% russian :D xd
2020-09-13 17:22
"Such A long text", but "such long texts" Now look at #253, thats why you are a "dmb" idiot Keep shitting yourself Bye
2020-09-13 17:46
 | 
Sweden shonk
oh ye... the guy who has a new nationality every day talks about stupidity and fakeflaggin. the guy from Ukraine who wrote some complete bs here hltv.org/forums/threads/2356969/do-you-l.. and then edited the whole message talks about english skills and grammar in general :D
2020-09-13 18:50
 | 
Sweden shonk
I already explained what I wanted to say, ty for copying my message it took u 40 mins to realize that "such long texts" is correct. damn :D
2020-09-13 18:54
#253 Natus Vincere | Sweden shonk im a russian fakeflagger i cant read such long text try to learn how to read u blind twat
2020-09-13 19:35
 | 
Sweden shonk
2020-09-13 19:41
u are literally braindead omg
2020-09-13 19:43
+i have explained it already* hahaahahah what a dumb fuck u are
2020-09-13 19:48
 | 
Sweden shonk
U tried to write the same sentence differently and wrote it wrong anyway :D
2020-09-13 19:57
keep using google translator abdul
2020-09-13 20:00
 | 
Sweden shonk
Why shoud I use transtlator if u can write a simple phrase by urself? hltv.org/forums/threads/2356969/do-you-l..
2020-09-13 20:13
 | 
Sweden shonk
Imagine being that mad and destroyed at the same time lol ur still not over it, sad :D I mean, literally everything u said turned out to be untrue but for some reason u keep writing.
2020-09-13 20:07
lol u are actually a google translator user it has to be ''u keep writing for some reason''
2020-09-13 20:13
 | 
Sweden shonk
but for some reason... u keep writing :D
2020-09-13 20:15
ok, im gonna stop with that. i dont really like to bait animals. i didnt think u were that dumb and baitable.
2020-09-13 20:19
 | 
Sweden shonk
"it was a bait" "i dont have time" + bunch of insults. hltv.org/forums/threads/2354882/r8-drunk.. try harder next time :) and good luck in Poland, ukrainian poor trator :)
2020-09-13 20:22
 | 
Sweden shonk
u gotta open google because this shit isnt funny anymore :D
2020-09-13 20:19
 | 
Sweden shonk
yes man everyone knows that swedes cant read swedish, we learn ukrainian and arabic in school
2020-09-13 16:51
jusdging by your posts you are the only one who uses google translator ''Scared uneducated pig that uses google translate to talk to me. I saw ur message before u edited it, unluko.'' nice grammar lmao
2020-09-13 16:31
 | 
Sweden shonk
Correct me, please :D
2020-09-13 16:33
are you really that dumb? i dont have time to teach you some basic english grammar gtfo
 | 
Sweden shonk
ahahahhaahahahahahhhhahahahhaahahahahahhhh unlucky
 | 
Sweden shonk
but for some reason u have time for this hltv.org/forums/threads/2356969/do-you-l.. ahahahahha
2020-09-13 16:42
found that on the internet
2020-09-13 16:44
 | 
Sweden shonk
10 hours later.... :D
2020-09-13 16:38
perk  | 
Finland eIe
Do you like living in your country? Yes Would you consider moving to a better country? There is no better country If yes to where? I said no
2020-09-13 14:20
 | 
Sweden shonk
Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Canada, The Netherlands, Spain, France, Italy, Germany u can pick any of them ur welcome
2020-09-13 15:02
perk  | 
Finland eIe
Why would I pick any of them
2020-09-13 15:14
 | 
Sweden shonk
they are all better and more interesting than Fintland
2020-09-13 15:16
perk  | 
Finland eIe
No
2020-09-13 15:19
no
2020-09-13 20:46
spain or italy better than finland???? are u drunk?
2020-09-13 20:25
 | 
Sweden shonk
How much do u know about either Italy or Spain? anyway, I mentioned countries that are either better or way more interesting than Finland. U wont lose much
2020-09-13 20:31
 | 
Sweden shonk
there are different types of people and there are no good reasons to actually move somewhere else but... life is too short xd
2020-09-13 20:35
 | 
Poland mlodzier
Yes Yes Greenland or Norway
2020-09-13 14:22
I love it Might Yorkshire, England or Italy
2020-09-13 14:26
 | 
Finland Jodecast
-Yes -no
2020-09-13 14:38
 | 
Sweden shonk
thats why suicide rate keeps growing in ur country ^^
2020-09-13 20:37
No Yes Maybe Denmark, Iceland, Canada, Australia.
2020-09-13 14:43
No No Hell
2020-09-13 14:49
+1
2020-09-13 17:31
Yes. Yes. I like Nordic countries & Japan and South Korea but heard there is a lot of discrimination if you are not a native, so probably it won't happen.
2020-09-13 14:50
 | 
Sweden shonk
Not in Sweden, apparently :D Just stay away from Finland and u ll be fine, scandivian countries arent racist unlike many other EU countries and especially Finland (maybe im wrong)
2020-09-13 20:41
 | 
Finland lungi_cs
what the hell do you have against finland man :D I see you in every thread shitting on finland for literally no reason or basis
2020-09-15 14:14
boredpanda.com/racism-in-the-eu-map-bezz.. yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finland_among.. Have u really never heard about that? I wouldnt call it "shitting". He just said how it is.
2020-09-15 19:04
But you just linked good news wtf
2020-09-16 11:13
"Finland among most racist countries in EU, study says"
2020-09-17 07:08
My country is bad but I absolutely love it Really don’t want to move frome russia, id rather live here and improve my home But if i had to move from here, i would love to go to japan, finland, norway, canada or north usa
2020-09-13 14:57
 | 
Russia Danny__S
+1
2020-09-13 16:10
 | 
Sweden shonk
Stupid country with no laws and human rights. Some people dont need much in life, but... Ur country will not improve until Putin is gone.
2020-09-13 20:45
By saying improve i mean making Puting go👍🏻
2020-09-13 21:20
 | 
Sweden shonk
so what exactly will u do? keep living? :D
2020-09-13 21:28
Im only 16 so who knows what will happen. Maybe i will play a big role in our country’s future, you never know
2020-09-13 21:31
No government in my country is shittier than my asshole
2020-09-13 14:54
Unexpected
2020-09-13 14:56
For sure not shittier than yours
2020-09-13 16:02
I would say our people just care more
2020-09-13 16:42
I love living in my country and have never considered about moving to a different country. But i have to move i would choose Taiwan or Singapore.
2020-09-13 14:56
My flag checks out no yes idk, somewhere peaceful
2020-09-13 15:01
yes but not the people would probably choose canada or switzerland
2020-09-13 15:02
Yes I just moved to spain from sweden xd
2020-09-13 15:04
 | 
United Kingdom sikalafa
How do you like Spain so far? Have you/your parents (idk how old are you) managed to find a job? I'd love to move to Spain from the UK in the future but only if I get a good remote job.
2020-09-13 22:51
Im just going to school here and my parents dont really need a job I love the climate and thats mainly why me and my family decided to move, I like it! I go to a swedish school so I got many swedish friends and only use spanish when I go to the gym or talking with spanish people
2020-09-14 19:24
England #1
2020-09-13 15:05
2020-09-13 17:46
iconic
2020-09-13 20:33
or ironic?
2020-09-17 10:21
 | 
North America 007DBR9
sounds like a plan
2020-09-14 12:21
Ahahaha
2020-09-15 10:04
 | 
United Kingdom sikalafa
agreed
2020-09-13 22:58
 | 
Sweden Majlo_
1. Do you like living in your country? Yeah, it's alright where I live. 2. Would you consider moving to a better country? Yeah. 3. If yes to where? To America or Italy, mostly for less strict gun laws.
2020-09-13 15:07
perk  | 
Finland eIe
Why do you need less strict gun laws?
2020-09-13 15:21
 | 
Germany snicxx
to deal with annoying turks
2020-09-13 15:23
Racista!!!
 | 
Germany snicxx
no just dont like turks
2020-09-13 17:48
 | 
Sweden Majlo_
Because I enjoy shooting for fun, and Swedish gun laws makes it less of a hassle IMO to move to another country than it is to get guns legally here. In other countries you can also get more variety/bigger collection of guns and get to use bigger and more fun/unique guns.
2020-09-13 16:09
perk  | 
Finland eIe
Just go to a shooting range?
2020-09-13 16:50
 | 
Sweden Majlo_
Doesn't quite work like that, especially not for what I wish to do. I want to own my own collection of firearms, and I want to own firearms you can't own in Sweden. Sure, I can go through a lot of hassle for a long period of time to get a license to buy/own less than a handful of nothing bigger than handguns, or go through a different hassle and only be allowed to own hunting rifles and go hunting with (an I'm not interested in hunting). Just going to a shooting range doesn't solve my firearm "needs".
2020-09-13 18:05
 | 
Georgia Megobari
My country is tier-1
2020-09-13 15:16
average it aint good but it aint bad ig yeah ig ill move after my studies to work in my uncles company in germany
2020-09-13 15:18
I hate Brazil and thank the Lord my parents took me to England when I was a child.
2020-09-13 15:24
 | 
Serbia K4bby
Yes Yes I would like to move to Spain or Greece.
2020-09-13 16:18
greece is even worse than serbia i think bro
2020-09-13 20:27
 | 
Russia win73ry
Economically, no.
2020-09-14 12:10
asd
Yes Yes Australia because lots of Brits there, similar culture, i like their accents, like the weather, cheaper land, good opportunities for well educated people and easy to move between UK and Australia
based lad
2020-09-13 16:33
 | 
Ireland DazzyCS
yes yes america (i have alot of friends who live there)
2020-09-13 16:23
 | 
United States Festive_
why? ireland is so much nicer than the US
2020-09-17 17:37
 | 
Ireland DazzyCS
i have many friends/family in america so id like to go meet them mens
2020-09-17 18:55
 | 
United States Festive_
i recommend just visiting or spending a few years there then. not worth giving up access to health care and a lower stress environment.
2020-09-17 19:10
 | 
Ireland DazzyCS
aw i know aye america bit of a shit heap like lol
2020-09-17 22:43
I LIKE MY COUNTRY-YES BUT I WANT TO LIVE ANY EU COUNTRY...
2020-09-13 16:25
meh yes us or denmark
2020-09-13 16:26
nah yes Some Scandinavian country or Czechia, maybe Canada
2020-09-13 16:34
yes i do, blessed to be australian yea maybe, Germany cos i know some german or canada because i have citerzenship
2020-09-13 16:34
Absolutely no
2020-09-13 16:39
 | 
Brazil YUB8
Yes. Yes, i like my country but i don't think i will live to see it reach 1st world status. We live in an endless cycle corruption. Canada, USA, UK, Australia.
2020-09-13 16:43
Never move to UK my friend)) its a shit hole
2020-09-13 17:44
 | 
United Kingdom sikalafa
says a person who lives in Poland and probably hasn't even been here
2020-09-13 22:53
I've been to UK and its a shit hole)) Poland greatest))
2020-09-14 00:11
Finland. Yes. even tho there are some cons. Maybe yes Canada seems cool place.
Wilhelmus van Nassouwe ben ik, van Duitsen bloed, den vaderland getrouwe blijf ik tot in den dood. Een Prinse van Oranje ben ik, vrij, onverveerd, den Koning van Hispanje heb ik altijd geëerd.
S P E C E R I J E N
2020-09-13 17:21
 | 
India zeel_007
NO Yes United Kingdom
2020-09-13 16:45
Dosia | 
Russia Rapu
Yeap, i'm happy :)
2020-09-13 16:49
 | 
Algeria abdodz32
Yes, any place would be better than this shithole
2020-09-13 16:58
It's heaven here, covid-free, yes
2020-09-13 16:58
No. Absolutely yes. Switzerland
2020-09-13 17:03
bro im brazilian... absolutely yes anyone in na or eu
2020-09-13 17:04
China-wuhan
2020-09-13 17:06
virus is actually over there its safe to live but watchout they might try to eat some turkish boy
2020-09-13 23:57
atleast croatia >>>>> rest of balkans
2020-09-13 17:08
 | 
Russia win73ry
Slovenia?
2020-09-14 12:06
not really balkans but croatia still bestest mens)))
2020-09-14 12:53
 | 
Algeria abdodz32
gosh! I got headache reading all the toxic comments in this thread keep it civil sheep
2020-09-13 17:09
yes, especially i adore our clown of a president
2020-09-13 17:16
Kinda Yes UK
2020-09-13 17:17
Do you like living in your country? Yes Would you consider moving to a better country? No If yes to where?
2020-09-13 17:21
Obviously Maybe Switzerland for example. Any european country with the same level of security than Portugal but with better paychecks
2020-09-13 17:27
Do you like your country: Kinda Would you consider moving to a better country: No, I don't think I will
2020-09-13 17:30
Do you like living in your country? Yes. Poland Strong. Would you consider moving to a better country? No. Poland Strong. If yes to where? POLAND STRONG!
2020-09-13 17:43
yes, but no
2020-09-13 17:47
I like my country with all its pros and cons, even though its more cons than pros but still.. I would never move to another country.
2020-09-13 17:49
 | 
France LorisDF
Do you like living in your country? it's all right Would you consider moving to a better country? yes If yes to where? I want to try to live in Canada, not sure if I'll be a long term thing but if I get an opportunity I'll definitely take it.
yes
RpK | 
France HippzZ
Yes Already moved to Switzerland (french part) but I don't consider it as a better country in genral (it is regarding a lot of criterias tho)
2020-09-13 18:07
yes because we have lewandowski
2020-09-13 18:43
bro🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
2020-09-15 09:05
Robbed from balloon d'or smh
2020-09-15 10:19
Tbh other than having bad economy I don’t have too many complaints, or rather I don’t know if moving to another country would offer me something I would be interested in, I am studying atm so I guess things will become clearer if I get a job Yes Idk Somewhere in Scandinavia I guess
2020-09-13 19:02
Yes No
2020-09-13 19:14
yes no
2020-09-13 19:11
 | 
Germany Gugsch
yes maybe spain/australia
2020-09-13 19:43
Spain XD
2020-09-13 20:23
 | 
United Kingdom sikalafa
I mean, if you get a remote job Spain is probably one of the best places to live in the world
2020-09-13 22:55
Spain XD
2020-09-13 20:28
 | 
Germany Gugsch
yeah teneriffa or an other island
2020-09-13 20:50
 | 
United Kingdom sikalafa
2020-09-13 22:55
Yes #indiaNo1 Noooooo
2020-09-13 19:45
 | 
Poland SebL
If I would move somewhere I would choose Denmark I think. It's close to Poland and ppl are nice and overall a nice country imo.
2020-09-13 19:56
i love germany but im turk i love turkey to but i want live sweden
Do you like living in your country? I would say yes. Would you consider moving to a better country? Yes. If yes to where? Canada, the Netherlands or Belgium.
i like my country, wouldn't move anywhere else considering sk has a decently low crime rate, a good economy and is one of the countries with the brightest future with an eventual reunification granting us a lot of minerals and virgin territory
Yeah, I love my country. The only thing that i dislike about it are basically all of the politicians and older people. I wouldn't leave it. It'll get better in team.
2020-09-13 20:29
 | 
Germany sxpra
no
2020-09-13 20:37
 | 
Ukraine GarmesS
yes already moved to canada
2020-09-13 20:49
no yes Switzerland
2020-09-13 20:50
 | 
Armenia Yerevan
I love my country, Yes theres better countries but I won't move somewhere else but rather staying here and improving the country.
2020-09-13 22:01
Do you like living in your country? Yes Would you consider moving to a better country? Yes If yes to where? Switzerland, UK, Australia or US
2020-09-13 22:09
 | 
United States Masshole
The only states worth moving to in the US are the new england states/the states bordering canada London is highly inconsistant with its quality of life (from what some brits living here told me) Australia is godtier but its stupidly expensive to live there Personally id stay in nederlands
2020-09-13 22:44
Idk man, texas and florida seem nice. The only reason why i wouldnt move to the US is because of all the violence
2020-09-16 20:07
woxic | 
Turkey roln
OFC AHAHAHA
2020-09-13 22:36
 | 
United States Masshole
Yes No but id move to a different state
2020-09-13 22:41
Good questions. Do you like living in your country? -- Absolutely not. I don't feel like I belong here. I have very different state of mind and life goals if I compare myself to other Turkish people. ** Would you consider moving to a better country? -- Yes, I'm working on it. If yes to where? Well probably to a country which has good economical conditions, better people rights and justice system, and a better quality of life.Thinking of applying for the jobs in Germany, USA, Canada, Japan, and South Korea
2020-09-14 00:22
Turks actually love their country but so many people complaining about the economical issues.And Turkey is in the middle of the earth so geographically country borders too many different cultures.Should be hard to live in Turkey.
2020-09-14 00:41
Man, I don't even know where to start but yea the main problem is the economy. You don't get what you deserve. The minimum wage in Turkey is 310 dollars monthly and more than %40 of the people in turkey getting that wage so just calculate yourself. Even though we have low salaries, for any product we export from other countries we pay very high taxes for them. I personally do not buy anything with high taxes to protest the government like for example alcohol, car, electronic stuff. If I really have to buy electronics I buy used ones. I don't even want to talk about the corrupted justice system here. So you may be asking if nothing good in there, yes there are positive things like I believe our healthcare system is good and it's also free in government hospitals. Accommodation is very cheap and the flats are really big like at least 3-4 rooms in every flat. The food is cheap and delicious. The weather is mostly sunny. Some people might be very ignorant and uneducated but they can have a good hearth and be helpful.
2020-09-14 01:13
turkish food bestest men
2020-09-15 09:09
no! they executed a wrestler yesterday yes germany bcoz they need labor worker
2020-09-14 01:22
 | 
Iran Shia
*Executed wrestler who had murdered some security guy over a personal beef It was made huge deal just because he was famous there shouldn't be exceptions
2020-09-14 10:08
 | 
Germany Booya
Ypu mean the confession he made when he was tortured? Gosh Iran had so much potential in the 70s but you choose Sharia and now its just one giant pot of medievil bullshit where women get send to jail for showing to much of her ankle in a tiktok video ... knockknock its 2020!
2020-09-14 14:00
thanks for support and dude dont listen to that guy hes jus another sellout
2020-09-14 22:40
 | 
Iran Shia
You are calling me a sellout when you are planning to leave for Germany for what? Money?
2020-09-15 09:28
go get your sundis and deny all the torture and executions by islamists in iran.
2020-09-15 13:28
 | 
Germany Booya
yeah i see, #461 tells me everything i need to know ...
2020-09-15 17:12
 | 
Iran Shia
How would you know if he was tortured? Just because your bullshit media tells you so doesn't mean it's true You know nothing how it was in the 70s it was total bs and I'm glad it's over Sharia? It's not even close to being that regulated but why would I expect German to understand? Your women dress like wh*res and get mad when catcalled. In Germany you can get sent to jail for denying holocaust...knockknock it's 2020!
2020-09-15 09:18
Yes. First of all Define “Better” Economy? We’re good At that, matter of fact we’re the best. Military? We shit on other nations Education? We suck, A lot of Asian countries shit on us HealthCare? = Could be better, bureaucracy is ruining ours Crime? = Depends where you go. Is it the average across all those above categories and then some? Or maybe we can just look at statistics; which country has the highest amount of immigrants aka people wanting to go there. You guessed it United States. Followed by Germanistan of course. But one thing, one thing that sets USA aside from other countries, and that makes it a great country is its upward mobility. No matter your background, you can make something of yourself if you put your mind to it. Not everyone is born on the same level ofcourse, but USA is the country where the stairs are even regardless of what the media tries to portray. I know cause I’m an example. Grew up in slum third world country, bullied as a child, lived in projects until high school. But now I’m doing pretty good for myself going to med school and making Over $50k. Not to suck my own dick but i love my country. God knows what I’ll be doing if i we’re still in Nigeria. But just for fun one country i would like to go to is Singapore. I’ve heard great things. They got a lotta shit figured out over there, if only they had more money they’d be rivaling the US.
2020-09-14 01:37
Yes not really no clue
2020-09-14 09:33
Do you like living in your country? no Would you consider moving to a better country? yes If yes to where? anywhere
2020-09-14 09:34
Why do you hate Sweden :o Unpopular opinion but Sweden is a really nice place to live in
2020-09-15 10:59
I don't hate Sweden, but I don't enjoy living here. I'm soon leaving as a political refugee to southern Europe. It's nice to live here if you like to see your country turning into a desert community soon without cars and donkeys instead. We're going back in time really. Also, it's really nice if you like popular cultures like leftist queer/environment politics and LOVE taxes. It's great if you don't earn a lot of money - the best you can do is not to work at all. Welfare state at its finest. I can't run my company here without crying every month.
2020-09-15 16:08
 | 
Spain X4rly
I like my country? Yes, my country is great and has great history but sadly its government and politicians are shit and living here is not as good as it should Would you consider moving to a better country? yes If yes to where? any developed country with less prohibitions and regulations than mine, and with more free market and freedom, like USA, England, Denmark, Norway, Germany, Switzerland, etc.
2020-09-14 09:45
Anybody likes his country on 100%. Ukraine is good one but government is not.
2020-09-14 09:59
 | 
North America 007DBR9
Do you like living in your country? in my specific area yes Would you consider moving to a better country? yes If yes to where? UK
2020-09-14 12:11
I can't see myself living in another country but if I had to choose one I would either be Austria or Switzerland.
2020-09-14 12:29
austria good mens ))
2020-09-15 10:20
No Yes Portugal and Switzerland seems great to me, Australia and Canada are good options too
2020-09-14 12:30
all portugals habla br mens)) good choice
2020-09-15 16:10
 | 
Portugal ArChii_cs
Yes, but i could move to USA or brasil :D
2020-09-14 12:58
VINI | 
Brazil 1930
I like my state in Brazil Yes I could move to Argentina if their economy got better, or... Idk, Canada, Portugal
2020-09-14 13:03
Do you like living in your country? NO (Sweden) Would you consider moving to a better country? YES ASAP If yes to where? AS FAR AWAY FROM SWEDISTAN AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE IT HAS TURNED INTO SHIT
2020-09-14 13:14
swedistan? just 6% of swedens population is muslim but nt probably americans would believe u
2020-09-15 08:12
no /closed
2020-09-14 13:19
yes i like no
2020-09-14 13:25
America
2020-09-14 13:30
yesn't
2020-09-14 13:40
No! Yes, to Encino CA.
2020-09-14 14:08
 | 
Hong Kong Silver6
Yes I like Hong Kong
2020-09-14 14:50
Yes i want to move. I actually love Turkeys geography but people are so annoying and im a atheist (they dont like this :/ ), shitty government and bad welfare level... I dont feel like im from here, i need to go somewhere that people are kind and thinks like me. (sweden, norway, ireland, finland or something just like these)
2020-09-14 14:56
come to finland and make a kebab store
2020-09-15 08:13
Im engineering student but why not xd
2020-09-15 13:13
 | 
Belgium sorteNn
No Yes France
2020-09-14 14:58
Yes. Yes. Canada.
2020-09-14 15:05
 | 
Turkey DodoMan47
Do you like living in your country? No Would you consider moving to a better country? Im trying but i dont know how. If yes to where? USA,Canada 1 euro=8 turkish liras 1 dolar=7 turkish liras I have so many reasons but this is enough i think. I dont wanna go to university for 6 years to become a doctor and get 2000 dolar per month.
2020-09-14 17:37
OK | 
Peru Rhenie
nt fbi
2020-09-14 22:42
no
2020-09-15 09:21
1. my country died in 1917 2. Yep 3. Germany, Canada
2020-09-15 09:25
I love my country. I just fucking hate our president.
2020-09-15 09:52
the state sucks here
2020-09-16 04:10
No Yes New Zealand
2020-09-15 10:07
Yes I guess. Dont know rn
2020-09-15 10:10
No Yes Sweden, New Zealand or Canada
2020-09-15 10:59
Love it and hate it - it's complicated Yes New Zealand or Chile
2020-09-15 13:30
I visited Chile 2 times and i can say that Chile is a cool country, I'd like to live there
2020-09-16 04:12
No Yes US or Australia,New Zealand etc.
2020-09-15 13:40
Sure Yeah but not really worth the hassle Texas
2020-09-15 13:49
Depends, econimically definetly not but I am 18 soo I never worked a day in my life soo It may not be as bad as It sounds (although It probably is, just being optimistic). I am not planning on it yet bcz I am still in highsc. but after that I think yes. the thing is I have no clue how immigration process works soo I guess I am still a bit indifferent. Probably USA or Canada bcz I am not up to learning a new language although I'd be fine with any 1st world country, there are many closer 1st world countries soo I don't know tbh....
2020-09-15 14:16
no
2020-09-15 14:15
Yeah absolutely. Have everything I want here. Free healthcare for life, free house for life, free education including higher and free high paying jobs exclusively for citizens.
2020-09-15 14:20
 | 
Latvia tibr0
No I like everything Culture and language and nature Mby I if need to work somewhere rlse
2020-09-16 09:30
yes
2020-09-16 23:30
Turkey % 100 germany % 90
2020-09-16 23:33
No Of course USA or Japan
2020-09-17 10:15
The Netherlands is overall a good country but like everywhere, it has issues. I am actually planning on moving to England, it's been postponed for now. England has issues too but I think both the Netherlands and England are good countries to live in.
2020-09-17 17:32
 | 
United States Festive_
Not really. My state is nice but the rest of the country is ass Yes. Scotland, New Zealand or Netherlands
2020-09-17 17:40
I love my country and beautiful polish people
2020-09-17 19:24
No. And quite frankly, I want out of this world.
2020-09-17 19:28
Beyond
Invictus
sAw
Movistar Riders
Mako
Overt
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.