This is my top 10 list what is your top 10 list fellas?
I've been in Russia, Belarus, Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, but can't rate them
1 Greece. Food, beaches, people, sights are amazing
2 Japan. So interesting and different from the rest of the world
3 Denmark. Copenhagen was lovely
My top 3
Other countries I've visited: Latvia
Countries I would like to visit: USA, Japan, Australia
1. wonderful place where the European and Arabic cultures of the 1st Turkey and there is no such place in the world.
2.germany (no description because everything is perfect)
3.Sweden (beautiful country)
-192 greece (the shitest country I've ever seen)
Greece, Germany, Switzerland, Hungary, UK, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Italy, France, Ireland, Belgium
Greece and Ireland best, France worst
1. finland (only the nature, cant say anything about the ppl)
1) England (my fav place ever)
2) Canary Islands (Amazing views and weather)
2) Thailand (Been 3-4 times, great beaches)
3) Sri Lanka (Lived for 4 years, Amazing hotels, nice weather)
4) Singapore (Great if you wanna spend money)
5) Canada (Live here currently. The niceness is to spread out)
6) USA (Can't really judge, only went to 1 state)
I have been to 30+ countries and My favorite trip was to the united states
1) Portugal ( very nice people and amazing food)
2) hawaii (explains it self)
1. Greece (Family there)
4. Czech Republic
5. Laos (Most beautiful nature I've seen. Cities are dirty and infrastructure is shit tho)
7. Cambodia (same as laos)
9. Denmark (Basically like Sweden, but with nicer people. Also, I live 30 minutes away from Denmark so nothing special about going there)
10. Spain/Germany/France/Sweden/Belgium (Nothing special)
Worst: Turkey (Antalya. Hotel was ok but rest was just dirty)
1. Switzerland (I'd like to live there someday)
6. Spain (mainland and Canary Islands)
Other countries I have been to: Sweden, Estonia, China, Poland
And also I live in Finland and love the country but didn't rank it here since I live there. Pretty much the same thing with Sweden since it's quite similar to Finland in many ways (I lived in there for a month).
1-USA (2000-2014) - good old days when we had a cute family house in LA but Orlando is okay too.
2-Denmark - educated and smart people, also very good country :)
3-Norway - just been to Oslo, lovely country but there is nothing special with weather tbh.
4-Turkey - better than European countries for sure.A lot cheaper and better food.They don't know English but they were always nice to me and helpful also good holiday locations.
5-Australia - red sand beach was the best place i've ever visited.good country but bad geography and weather.
6-Canada - i mean it was just like USA so i wasn't really interested.
7-Chile - had a little summer vacation there.good country but there weren't many things to do.
8-Germany - döner was nice but it was made by turkish guy so point to turks.
9-Switzerland - was an awesome trip to Cern but too expensive.
10-France - i had gone there to learn french before the university was a good experience but didn't have much time to travel around the country still saw the eiffel tower :!
1) South Korea - my home country, couldn't imagine living anywhere else
2) Thailand - underrated
3) Japan - very nice scenery
4) USA - nice country, but you need a hella long holiday to see everything you want to, which is a little disapointing
5) Germany - went there because I have german relatives - i like the old timbered houses
6) China - went there because my dad needed to go there for work for a week - the food was good but that's about it
1. denmark(although fuck danish people)
2. sweden(despite how shit its becoming)
8. edit UAE
I haven't been to abroad yet mens((
1. Estonia (Easy to live here)
4. Latvia (Cheaper alcohol)
5. Spain (Its pretty there)
Fake list no finland on top 3
1. Germany (very big country so there is something to like for everyone)
2. Mexico (nice weather, incredibly nice people)
3. Spain (very pretty cities like Cordoba, Malaga, Sevilla etc)
4. Belgium (similar to NL but little more relaxed imo)
5. Czech Republic (very nice cities, amazing beer as well)
6. Italy (beautiful country, amazing food)
7. Denmark (too similar to my home country so wasn't really special)
8. France (beautiful country but I found most of the people to be arrogant :( )
9. UK (decent landscaping and some nice cities, I especially liked York, but the people are a bit too arrogant for my liking and the weather isn't that great compared to other European countries)
Visited quite a few - 33. I'll just rank the top5 and worst5
------------------------------------- many countries here - some are solid top5 candidates, many are solid top5 worst .. and a few are just in the middle ------------------
*Romania would make the top 5 worst, but i can't say i've been to it. So i excluded it.
29. Very tough choice. So i'm gonna go with - If i have to pick 1 to never be able to visit again - then that would be Greece.
2-10 don’t matter
1. Poland (everything is great)
2. Croatia (Weather and water are beautiful, easy to comunicate in Polish, food ok, beaches could be better)
3. Greece (just like Croatia but comunication is harder)
4. UK (scotland) (Beautiful country, food ok, scotish-english was hard to understand, weather typical UK)
5. Slovakia (Been there like 6 times, good water parks, bad food, language very similar to polish)
6. Italy (Been there only for 6-7 hours in airport and shoping mall next to airport)
7. Czech republic (I was there like 9 years ago so the only thing I remember was the city where I were - Prague
8. Hungary (been there only once while going to Croatia by the car at night)
9. Egipt (I was there when I was 7 y.o so I don't remember anything)
1. Brazil (same level of Peru)
1- Germany (I lived a year)
2- Austria (A part of my family)
3- France (visited a few times)
4- Netherlands (great for visits)
5- Switzerland (very expensive)
6- Czech Republic (spent a weekend, was great)
7- Portugal (looks like brazil but in europe)
8- Italia (looks like brazil but in europe and no speaking portuguese)
9- England (a lot of bureaucracy to visit and a very boring people)
10- Brazil (I live in this sh!t, its not good, but isn't bad, it's okay)
I mean you rating a whole country for just a single place youve been to ? O
"9. Japan (cool place to visit, great food and toilets)"
Yeah, I like getting a squirt in my anus too.
Obviously not as nice when there are Chinese Tourists nearby,
That about concludes my list
1. Finland I like the lakes and the nature is chill not too cold.
2. Czezh Republic. I have been there twice and i still get surprised.
3. Austria. Vienna was excellent and mountains where nice too Salzburg wasnt bad either.
4. Slovakia people were very friendly and bratislava was a nice place to stay.
5. Italy the beaches were warm and the r ocean was nice. People didnt speak English very well.
6. Norway the country was top 3. Its 6th tho because i got food poisoning from Norway and were ill for 2 weeks.
7. Hungary. Country wasnt bad budapest was nice but apart that there werent much.
8. Sweden. Only have been to stockholm multiple times. Wont go there for a long time.
9. France. Paris is the most overrated city no cap. I see eiffel tower and apart that there were nothing.
10. Denmark. Copenhagen was nice but the island i stayed for the most of the time was very bad. Would visit other cities tho
1. Estados Unidos
2. United States
4. North South America
5. Greater Ohio
Seems like you just sant to flex having money and go to luxury places.. pretty embarrassing. 0/10
Only place I've been to with better nature than Norway is Ngoro'goro in Tanzania. Truly amazing!
1. Japan, very respectful culture and beautiful areas.
2. Iceland, amazing scenery, Black Lagoon was great, ice climbing also very enjoyable.
3. UK. Nothing quite like home ofc, most comfortable place as well as lots of nature and good people where I live.
4/5/6. Bulgaria/Croatia/Cyprus, cheap, decent people, nice areas (e.g. villages).
7. South Africa, was nice to visit went on safari and saw plenty of animals.
10. Egypt. Been there like 10 times already, so kinda used to it.
Honourable mentions; amerikkka, madagascar, dubai
1.Australia (bestest country ever because its the only country i went outside Asia)
2.Indonesia (Bestest nature and my bornplace)
3.Thailand (Best cost of living ,so cheap,nice entertainment, snacks. Currently staying here)
4.Oman( Best mountains )
5.UAE ( very expensive cost of living((, best deserts for drives,camping(BBQ),nice malls,buildings)
6.Singapore (Clean environment)
7.Qatar ( Same like UAE)
8.Sri Lanka ( Nice nature)
9.Malaysia ( Nice cities)
10.India( My native country, countryside, my hometown, some relatives)
Go to munich ones and you will forget about everything you saw.
trust me :D
1. Saudi Arabia. My whole childhood spent there. Beautiful county, extremely kind people.
2. Australia. haHAA Kangaroo go BRRRRRR
3. USA. (Wouldn't go there now but I was there in 2012 and the vibes were good.)
4. Finland. Nice people
5. India. Land of so called harmony, peace and secularism. (Would be correct before 2014, after 2014 it has been just extreme prosecution against minorities by ruling Modi govt. who btw killed a lot of people look up Gujrat 2002 riots)
Idk why, but I like Germany a lot. Good and cheap beer, good football, nice cities and its easy to move between them etc. Hopefully next summer i can go to ESL Cologne for first time, Cologne itself is a familiar place.
1. Finland: People are like stereotypes friendly but quiet, nature was beautiful like in any other nordic country, a bit expensive though.
2. Ireland: Friendly people, good nature pretty cheap. Streets were a bit dirty and couldn't walk anywhere without smelling cigarettes
3.Denmark, When I visited it was kinda hard to find an English speaker (probably different now), everything was expensive af, Copenhagen was a fun city otherwise.
4. Germany: Clean streets and it was pretty quiet in the smaller cities, cheap af, sadly no one could speak any english, great beer though
put norway first for trees lmfaooo
I only stay in my Vaterland
Been to a resounding 6 countries.
UK, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Sweden and Germany and here's how I'd rank them:
1. Netherlands, very friendly people. Weed. I like techno and went to techno nightclubs there, which were great. And very "dense", which was a good thing imo. I mean that highlights of the country are close to each other.
2. Sweden, Beautiful country, looking down from a plane I hadn't seen anything like it before (1st time in a plane, so that makes sense I guess lol). I enjoyed the museums, but the beer was expensive.
3. Belgium, first of all, weird place. But it's still a pretty funny experience to me to just cross borders willy-nilly. Wouldn't particularly call it a "beautiful" country, but the beer was good and manneke pis was funny.
4. France, not gonna lie, felt like there are like 2 worlds in France. The shitty, dirty big cities and then the awesome smaller coastline towns. Paris was trash, but Honfleur was a-ma-zing.
5. UK. 4 and 5 are pretty much a shared position between France and the UK for the same reasons. Maybe UK should be 4 cuz I speak the language and I associate more with it's history. But yeah.
Only country I wouldnt vissit again is china, and i could probably visit there but i was in beijing the air was too shitty.
I sneeze and black shit comes out of nose instead of normal stuff..
I think Poland deserves to be in there.
They have so many beatiful places. I really wanna go to the Gdańsk and Ogrodzieniec Castle. Especially the Castle looks fucking awesome. (it is gotta be the kaer morhen in real life)
I was only in Turkey, Georgia, US, Iceland. I really hope to get back to Iceland, it was incredible, by far the most unique and beautiful place I've been to.
2nd - have
3rd - never
4th - been
5th - in
6th - any
7th - country
8th - other
1. UK (Best trains, food from all over the world, the pub culture, great history and really good shopping)
2. France (Great food, history and culture)
3. Greece (Best food in the world, really good weather and nice beaches)
4. Italy (Nice food, warm, great culture)
5. Russia (Nice shopping and food but nothing else really, WC was really good though)
6. Finland (Same as Sweden, better culture though)
7. Sweden (I'm from here, cold and boring)
8. Vaitcan (Does it even count?)
Yes, I know I mention food a lot, but that is the thing I enjoy most of travelling.
Calling Greece shit other than your villa then you dont know anything about greece. You better look on youtube myriad of videos where you should have been instead a villa.
1. Cambodia (super chill place, was better before mass tourism)
2. Nepal (Himalayas, chill people)
3. India (just crazy, loved it)
4. Indonesia (mostly Bali but would love to see other places)
5. Malaysia (city life is good)
6. Mauritius (best beach experience)
7. UK (a bit of everything)
8. Norway (mountain life)
This is such a bad bait but it's actually a good topic of discussion so:
1. Sweden, home sweet home!
2. France, beautiful country and people, just a special vibe that you can't get anywhere else.
3. Denmark, for me going to Denmark is like being at home but still being on vacation. It's different yet familiar. That's comforting for me, it's just good for a casual day-trip if you just wanna get some new environment while not spending too much money or going too far from home.
4. Germany, it's sad that I need to put it so far down but I have not travelled much, my trip to Germany was a really good trip, but I'd rather have gone to France, Belgium, the Netherlands or Italy.
oh shit thats you again, I thought they banned you. low iq nationalistic threads incoming smh
why does Trump being president make you not wanting to go to the USA lol?
Literally nothings gonna be changes since you were there in 2014
finland >>>>>>>> any country youve been to
1) Germany - Great culture fascinating history. beautiful and very liveable.
2) Canada - Stunning nature, good fast food, polite people.
3) Netherlands - good bike lanes
4) USA - Saw some whales
5) New Zealand - nice airport
6) Qatar - got overcharged for meal in airport, self driving train
1. French (great art and fashion)
2. Hungary (idk i just having fun with fiends
3. Indonesia (go to bali or raja ampat. tbh im not the beach type a guy)
4. SLC (ye i just watch Jazz vs Lakers in utah)
5. Singapore (i just like strolling in the MRT(Subway? idk)
1. Spain-canary islands (I like the culture, good experience and nice views)
2. Germany (nice place, good to travel with car)
3. Estonia (tallinn nice place)))
4. Sweden (snus)
5. France (nice views, good experience, disneyland)
6. Denmark (not much personal experience only driven past while going to germany, good mcdonalds tho)
6. England ( dont remember so clear i was jetlagged)
7. Egypt (good hotel and beach but otherwise just poor shithole)
This was really hard. Every nation has something and also ranking a whole country as one is really, well just terrible since often there is great places and not so great places - the same can even be true within the same city. And there is some countries which is best in fx. the summer while others are best avoided on that time of year.
No numbers since everywhere is pretty much equal, it more a question of exactly what you there for when going.
1) Singapore (one of the best and well planned city, excellent culture, friendly people)
3) Macau and Hong kong
8) Vietnam (Everything cheap af)
9) England (Duty free shopping)
10) India (Only went to Western part, loved it)
Top to bottom:
USA (New York)
4. USA (Alaska)
8. Czech Republic
1. Russia (Only Saint Petersburg.)
2. Ukraine (Underrated as fuck)
10. Czech Republic
14. United States. (New York, Florida, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Idaho)
1. Croatia - beautiful nature, beautiful cities, amazing coast
2. Italy - beautiful cities, crazy history and monuments
3. Spain - Madrid, Barca
4. France - Paris, wine, cheese
5. Austria - Vienna, Kitzbuhel, Salzburg
7. Florida - nightlife
8. Czech Republic - Prague
1. Brazil (yeah, "flag checks out", but just google it "Bonito MS Brazil" or "Jericoacoara" and you'll understand, also people in general over here don't really know the best parts of the country)
2. Bolivia (Salar de Uyuni, Copacabana, Atacama Desert...)
3. Ecuador (Cotopaxi is awesome)
4. Netherlands (friendly people, great weed)
5. Peru (Machu Picchu)
6. Germany (I'm not really into big cities, but I do like Berlim)
7. Uruguay (nice beaches, great weed)
8. Austria (if you're into classical music, is the best place in the world)
2. Hong Kong
2. Uhhhhh i havent been anywhere else lol
1) Denmark (Been there for student exchange but it was covid time so couldn't visit any other country during my stay)
2) Turkey (Where i live)
No need to explain the rankings i guess.
where is turkey? lul just kidding.
Korea home nation <3
Well, Hong Kong isn't a country but anyways
5. Greece (but just cause I was in a luxury villa, the rest of the country is dirty and shit)
Wow someone is mad, Greece is literally the most beatiful place ever.
1.Georgia (Really good wine and nice beaches and friendly people,)
2.Russia (Friendly people nice history only minus is that its more expensive than Georgia)
3.Tajikistan (Not bad but my least favourite).
6. Turkey. Good beach/poolside type vacation but really nothing to do outside of that. And looking back, a lot of CIS people act cringey as fuck when they go there. I've been to Turkey 4 times, every time with my family (2003, 2005, 2009, 2015)
5. Cyprus. Don't remember much but food was good. And a lot of antique architecture. Went with family (2011)
4. Greece. Been to Greece two times, first time on Rhodes, second time metropolian Greece. Food was off the charts. Wi-fi was trash tho. But it was 2012 and 2014. Went with family.
3. France. It was amazing experience but people don't really speak English or just don't want to so it was hard to communicate. Went there with my friends (2019)
2. Spain. Really humid air, went there on August of 2017 with my dad. City life is mindboggling, and I also enjoyed Spanish food REALLY REALLY MUCH! Paella, gazpacho, tapas were FUCKING INSANELY AMAZINGLY GOOD. So it's definitely great. Also went to Canary Islands in 2013 with my whole family but it was just a beach/poolside type vacation.
1. Italy. Food, good people, AMAZING MINDBLOWING ARCHITECTURE. A bit pricey, but it was totally worth it. I went only with my dad in 2010, but I remember we basically visited almost every major city in 2 weeks. It was fantastic.
Countries I'd like to visit: UK, Ireland, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Switzerland, Austria, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea.
OP, youre like 14, and your arguments are very thin. Get 18, get 7-8 years behind your back travelling without mom and dad, and then come back to make a list worth reading.
Staying at holiday resorts with your family doesnt give you a wide perspective of a country at all.
2. USA (I was there in 2014. I would never go there ever since Trump became President)
ok this is bait
Germany - good beer and clean streets everythink is ok but humans are shit. Probly worst
italy - good food good ppl and nice country for tourists not for living
3)Ukraine (just cuz people are great and girls are hot)
10)Russia (pretty much the same as Ukraine but a little bit worse)
1. Spain - sunny funny cozy , they dont even need to develop their economy tbh, they got everything u need to be happy
2. France- depressive shithole for citizens ( they got like highest suicide rates in europe according to eurostat) but cool to travel there . very cool.
3. Austria- calm , laid back and highways (those 100 m over ground and tunnels) are cool.
4. Poland - i live here now
5. Italy - similar to spain but people are shittier and agressive
6. Croatia - cheap heaven in summer , outside of season shithole
7. Germany - everything is proper but boring af.
8. Sweden - even more boring than Germany. Meeeeeeeeeeeennnnsss this is the most boring country i the world tbh. Just same houses some blocks of flats and literally 3 copies of trees put everywhere like in some shitty 1990 zx spectrum game. I would die there after 2 weeks
9. Czechia-Underrated but very similar to Ukraine (except Prague)
10. Ukraine . Underrated af if u ask me. Not even that bad if u compare it with some shitty lithuania or latvia or estonia.