1. unranked (mm)
2. i like watching cs and bet from time to time, no real goal
3. idk men i dont play cs
3. I hate Border, shit map, only good site to defend
1. your faceit lvl, esea lvl or mm level depending on what you play the most silver 2
2. your dedication to the game and your goal for cs no dedication no goal
3. what you struggle the most with in general or on any map not being a bot
1. Idk, unranked
2. No dedication, no goal
3. I dont play
2. I play every time I want to, goal is to win 10 arms race matches in a row
3 I finish second 60% of the time help pls
faceit lvl 4 / dmg
idk if i have a goal, i just want to play competitively in a team on some dogshit leagues and thats all
the biggest strugle has always been consistency for me, sometimes i just can't focus on the game fully no matter how i try
2. 700 hrs
3. I wnat to open a knife one day
2. No goals, I'm too old.. 29.
3. I'm pretty consistent but when I have a bad game I overpeek/push because I get greedy for kills and it's dumb but it's stronger than myself.
1. 7 level faceit (1630elo)
2. I want to get higher levels as much as I can
3. inconsistency. one day I perform amazing and other day I play so average and whiff easiest shots
2. no goals, mb like getting to big star or smthg
3. i wanna learn all the strategies, smoke positions, improve my aim, etc but i cant cuz of school
when i'll be employed i'll be able to focus on these things though
GN4 (was DMG but deranked from playing with mates) / Faceit Level 1 (I made the account 5 years ago when I was new and didn't touch for a long time)
I play everyday for a few hours, especially now since no lectures in person, goal is to get a good rank on mm or faceit
I'm mostly top fragging, but I feel like I don't play smart enough or that I can't do enough. I also tend to struggle with nades and over peeking
faceit level 10 / mm global
haven't touched csgo in a month
What I struggle with is having no motivation to play, but I guess that has something to do with age, turning 30 soonish
1. lvl16 on GamersClub (equivalent to lvl8 on faceit)
2. I play mainly for fun, but i'd like to get better in the game
3. Pistol rounds
1. None. Ive only played CSGO twice at internet cafes
2. I want to play more but parents wont let me download anything (i need permission for downloading games, apps, and even keeping the door open). I love watching the pros play though.
3. When I was little since i couldn't play CSGO I played knockoff games like minecraft CSGO and 1.6 on a web browser. I always tryharded since Im not allowed to play a lot and I wanted to win so no one wanted to play with me. Hoping to play and maybe join a team in college, that could be cool :D
my goal for cs is to become gold nova 1 but if I had the talent I would attempt to go pro
I practice for 2 hours a day if i can, 30 minutes aim botz 1 hour deathmatch 30 minutes retakes
I struggle the most with my nerves and I suck at using usp/p2000
thanks in advance :)
Goal to get to fpl
Inferno t side
1. Silver 3
2. Goal - for now just leave silver
3. struggles - I practice my aim, play arenas and retake servers, I definitely have more knowledge than your average silver. I sometimes play with Golds and from time to time MG1(because of the looking for thing) and obviously in those ones I play a more supportive role because I'm not mechanicly as skilled as an MG is. My biggest struggle is to step up my game in shitty silvers full lobby because even if i do I always have 4 handicaps. and because I'm trapped in silver I can't always play against and with more "skilled" players, therefor I can't improve my game which sucks.
PS:. Not saying I could play like a MG, for now I just really want to improve and get out of silver as quick as possible... it's literally damaging my brain. Do you have any tip on what I could do more to improve?
PS:. I recently started having my own way to practice. First I get on offline servers and practice smokes, moly and pop flashes. Then I hop on aimbotz and do 2800 kills (600 pistol, 800 rifles and 1400 with awp and sgg. All of these with variatons. like 50 taps, then 100 AD, 200 spray, 150 quick scopes, 200 fast flicks, 200 slow flicks.... yara yara)
My question is, is it a good practice?
2)nothing, but maybe i'll be happy to get global, my goal is: when i get global, i'll start playing Faceit
3)I try to train smokes, play some retake servers and play about 30 minutes of DM. the problem is that i have to study for school and i am relatively consistent too. I am IGL, awper and sometimes, but very rarely, entry
PS: i play with 80 fps and 20-50 ping. I usually play more on the old Cobblestone (it is available on GC, a kind of Brazilian Faceit), I also play Mirage, Inferno and Overpass. I have a semi-closed team, three friends of mine and an random player.
help me find topic with :is there any gils here: or :any girls in hltv here: , i had good conversations there
supreme(i don't play faceit esea etc cuz i don't want any ac spying me and shit)
idk,maybe reaching global lol
15 min aimbotz and 2 dms prac
i struggle with missing some easy shots with awp/tracking players heads from behind sometimes,saving grenades(in some rounds i end up don't using them and die with 3/4 nades)my playstyle:t side:very agressive lurking(like a combo between art and the average lurker playstyle)/ secondary support
ct side:main awper/agressive secundary awper/bomb anchor
lvl 7 faceit
want to go pro after playing against skadoodle and fl0m and shitting on them
I'm missing my brain when it comes to playing csgo and making educated decisions in game.
goal is global
i can really only play nuke, inferno and cache at any high level
1. your faceit lvl, esea lvl or mm level depending on what you play the most
2. your dedication to the game and your goal for cs
3. what you struggle the most with in general or on any map
2. to make my mates improve so i dont need to get 30+ kills to win
3. playing with my mates, they suck hard
I don't play cs
I only watch pro games
I don't play cs
2015/2016 stats (when i play csgo)
1-silver to global in 9 months
2-because pandemic i start to watch the scene again and i got excited to comeback and play competitive (without pretense to be a professional just to have fun)
3- Atm 1 dollar worth 5 reais and a good pc is too expensive :(
mindless distraction from self hatred and anxiety
reactions & consistency
1. I'm LEM in MM which I have played the most, though I've kinda stopped playing. I hit Supreme, realised the skill levels of that rank wasn't very good and just kinda stopped grinding and swapped to Faceit. I've only played about 70 games over the last 5 years and about 60 of them came in the past 3 or 4 months. I'm still level 3 but I'm on the grind. I don't play much MM nor Faceit, I mostly scrim with my team.
2. I literally play basically nothing else other than CS. My dedication is big enough to play for several hours a day every day. Currently my goal is for me and my team to progress into Division 4 of 99Damage Liga, but I think we could definitely go even further. Long term I guess my goal is to be some sort of presence in the scene as an educator (analyst or journalist) or as a player, though I find the former one to be more likely.
3. I have decent aim and some good brains in terms of the game, and my utility usage is decent. I think my biggest problem right now is consistency, some days I'm an absolute god and some days I'm a bot. Also in most games I struggle to keep up a good performance constantly. I often have a strong half and a weak half. My role is entry fragging, which I do pretty well, but I have a pretty one-dimensional playbook in terms of what plays I make to let my team into the bombsites. If the other team find a way to counter my plays, it's often a 4v5 for my team.
Your pieces of advice to people are actually decent. Good job mens.
If I played CS, I'd ask you for help.
Role:t side support/entry/lurker
ct side:agressive 2nd awper/support/bomb anchor
dedication:not that much,i don't play several matches per day(max 3-4),10 min aimbotz,play prefire in mirage/dust/inferno,2 dms
my problems usually are taking shit spots in like 70% of the maps(but usually i end up with positive kd),making bad sprays sometimes(like wasting 30 bullets and hitting 2)
i rage sometimes if my team can't play,which makes me underperform
waste nades sometimes in ct side(ex they flash bomb i throw like 3-4 nades and end up wo utility when i need it)