good idea by that guy from cyprus or whoever it was. full creds to you
1. Longest and also thinnest country stealing a lot of coastline from a big country
2. America, but better and colder
3. Biggest dissapointment when it comes to CS in europe. all the possibilities and good neighbours and good players in general but just not enough pros. also cold and rich.
4. Very rich but wastes it money. also slavery.
2 pro players who are on good teams
denmark: like 5 top teams
finland: team major final
sweden: like 30 top players
so high living standards and the same culture and esports encouragement where are the pros
(btw sorry for gay reddit link but i cant remember who posted it on twitter)
the baltics have more level 10s with a similar population and a similar amount of relevant players. norway doesnt seem relevant because all their players are split up.
denmark has 2 top teams, not 5.
sweden doesnt have 30 top players and also has like double norways population.
1. Chile for sure. Stealing coastline from Argentina. Ez
2. Controversial explanation but it’s Canada
3. Norway for sure
4. Dunno tbh, nothing fits the explanation. Rich countries on the middle east (UAE, Qatar, Bahrain) don't waste money. No rich country does tbh. Depends on what you define as “wasting money”. Could you elaborate?
Their people are rich as fuck. Every UAE or Qatari citizen is extremely rich. It looks like some of them are poor and some are rich because they have lots of Indian and Pakistani immigrants that do the dirty jobs and look extremely underfed and poor