Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Laliga 20/09/2020
 | 
Armenia VerySpanishGuy 
In case any of you missed yesterday matches: Villareal-Eibar, local triumph after starting 0-1. Very interesting match as every eibar match. The vasque team plays with a very agressive defense, which causes open games with many deep passes by both teams. Villareal knew how to react and we are starting to see the team that amazed us all in the last 10 matches of previous season. Getafe-Osasuna. Just as villareal eibar are 2 teams which like to play a dynamic football with players attacking and then deffending all the time, Getafe and Osasuna are solid teams playing a defensive football. Imperial match from Djené, Getafe showed their usual football and finally managed to score. Celta-Valencia. After a questionable first match from valencia against levante (valencia won 4-2 but showed very serious problems), they again showed them in vigo. A pair of goals from Iago Aspas (including one of the best free kicks I've seen lately) gave Celta the win. Moving on today we start with Huesca-Cádiz. The recent ascended teams will face each other in an important match if they want to stay in primera. Huesca got a tie vs villareal in 1st match, proving why they are in primera by being a solid team which also attacked the spaces well. Cádiz on the other hand will have a very hard season since they base their football in defending and then trying to put high balls to their forwards. Should be win for Huesca. Granada-Alavés. What can we say about Granada. They impressed all of us last season, and started the current one with a dominant win against Athletic. Sadly Alavés still havent found what football they want to play, so I think easy win for the andalusian side. Betis-Valladolid. With all the pressure on them, Betis has to win this match. They managed to clinch the 3 points in their game against Alavés by a late goal, but didnt play as good as expected. Valladolid defends very well and is used to hold big teams. Both teams shouldn't have many goal chances, so its hard to predict. Any of the 3 outcomes can happen. Real Sociedad-Madrid. Finally Madrid is back. Without any remarkable reinforcements except for Odegaard going from the first to the later, we can expect a close game. RS didnt play at their best for the last matches, including a tie vs Valladolid. I think RM win, but wouldnt be surprised if they draw. Let's see who plays for Madrid, but we will probably see the usual 4 at back, Casemiro Kroos and Modric (odegaard doesnt feel comfortable after an injury, but he may have some minutes in 2nd half) and then Vinicius benzema rodrygo. Hazard still fat afaik and not confident on his ankle, but just as odegaard he will probably play last 30 mins.
2020-09-20 13:20
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Finland AleksiBOT
Nobody cars about Spanish League mate , I only car about Farmers League
2020-09-20 13:23
Huesca 1-1 Cadiz Granada 0-1 Alaves Betis 2-2 Valladolid Real Sociedad 0-2 Real Madrid
2020-09-20 13:24
**DISCLAIMER** DO NOT BET TO THIS RESULTS UNLESS YOU WANNA THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY.
2020-09-20 13:26
Good bets men
2020-09-20 13:29
Only last 1 has some possibility.
2020-09-20 13:30
Expected from Huesca fan
2020-09-20 18:59
Granada and betis?
2020-09-20 20:18
bump
2020-09-20 13:56
 | 
Serbia LtN))
Let's Go Real Madrid !!!
2020-09-20 19:00
Lets go. How are you doing bro? Hadnt seen you in my liga threads for a while.
2020-09-20 20:19
 | 
Serbia LtN))
Im doing great mens)) Im just more interested in English Leag atm. From Spanish i follow only Real Madrid and some mid-table teams
2020-09-20 20:33
Nemiga
HellRaisers
Secret
Izako Boars
Astralis
MIBR
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.