Thread has been deleted
Last comment
NiKo absurdly rekt
EliGE | 
Estonia realmens 
Niko bar fraud story (around first 30 minutes) youtube.com/watch?v=UNjb8OfGFZ8
2020-09-21 19:24
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
arT | 
Brazil eumesmo
who's that two?
2020-09-21 19:28
fox | 
Portugal Dimigue
2 nerds
2020-09-21 19:29
but like, is their opinion relevant or something?
2020-09-21 20:55
they are known but honestly they are just opinion makers, some agree, some disagree, i personally disagree in the most part
2020-09-21 21:35
ok, just noobs like me.
2020-09-21 21:43
they have both been in the scene since 1.6/source days and have more esports experience than a lot of pro’s. Just because they don’t shoot people in the head on salary doesn’t mean they’re noobs
2020-09-21 22:24
i only see two assholes bullying players online.
2020-09-21 22:31
You definitely have the right to have that opinion and I respect it. However, if you think that’s bullying then you’re soft lol. Have a great day though mate!
2020-09-21 22:40
thank you man, good day to you too ;)
2020-09-21 22:40
 | 
Belgium mainak90
Those two cucks are in their 30s lol, if taking on sucessful teens and 20 somethings who make 10 times their salary is something that makes them relevant, i wonder how pathetic they must be irl. If they wanna be real badass bullies, why not try badmouthing Brazillian teams in Rio during the next major, lets see what the Brazillian crowd does to them.
2020-09-21 23:54
If you’re looking at success they went from the absolute poorest areas of england, in Richard Lewis’ case, he was homeless, kicked out at 16 and has had his girlfriend, best friend, mum, dad, and guardian godmother die. Then he gets into esports battles through the shit source days and through all of this get a job on American tv and earns 6 figures, thorin is also autistic and nobody even wanted him to show his face at broadcasts. Who is the real winner, the pro who is relevant for 4 years or Richard and thorin. Also I bet my life savings that they could fuck up any Brazilian fan if you’ve seen where they’re from.
2020-09-22 00:05
 | 
Belgium mainak90
Nope they can't take a brazillian fan, andgoing from what you say if they would have really learned some real lesson in life, they would have been humble, if you really bear hardship and you rise from it, you are bound to know the success that comes from it is a hard earned one, which generally makes you more humble, someone who thinks shitting on soneone else for attention is a good thing to do maybe hustled his way to success. And frankly from what i have seen a lot of brawls in 31 years of my existence, the loudmouths are the biggest pussies in a real fight.
2020-09-22 00:22
Self made people are usually humble when dealing with others, but if any one tries to undermine them they fuck him hard.
2020-09-22 02:26
 | 
Netherlands staticNL
Afaik his mother is still alive. I agree though. They're very succesful in their field. Even if you don't look at where they came from.
2020-09-22 03:29
like the brazilian community did to xeppa and leaf
2020-09-21 23:39
not my problem. i didn't.
2020-09-22 00:37
 | 
Germany AdiZen
sometimes their opinions are worthless especially when they talk about the current game
2020-09-21 22:33
You think they have just been asleep since 2012?
2020-09-21 22:35
 | 
Germany AdiZen
no they act like they know anything about current cs while watching only like 1 game every week
2020-09-21 23:21
you don't need to be a fucking pro to analyze games/results lmao same thing with football basketball...etc. and they never said they are good players
2020-09-22 02:28
 | 
Netherlands staticNL
who says they only watch one game a week? nice job forming uninformed opinions and spreading them as facts lol
2020-09-22 03:30
thorin is pro in bullshit talk lewis is kinda good
2020-09-22 03:18
brazilian lovers
2020-09-21 19:29
 | 
El Salvador 97532971
XD
2020-09-21 19:54
 | 
Poland Hanse
R. Lewis and some hobo idk
2020-09-21 19:38
cry | 
Brazil IsFree
RL gotta pick better drinking buddies, if he keeps meeting hobos like these he'll get a disiase or smt
2020-09-21 20:09
Time for RLewis to find a new victim already?
2020-09-21 19:30
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Victim for what? Oh fallen and co totally innocent yes?
2020-09-21 19:51
victim of his attacks. i already tried to reason with you about this once and it didn't worked out that well.. fallen's and mibr's mistakes are shit and rlewis milking it is shit too, now, as i predicted, he is trying to find a new target. i do not like people that tremples onto others (Right or wrong) as a profession.
2020-09-21 19:58
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Dude, want to tell me about who his target was before mibr?
i don't know who he attacked (even if he did before). i never said he was always like that, but this does not means that i do not reckon this pattern now. i like a lot of rlewis's (and thorin's) point of view on many things, but i do not agree with the attacks. he stands so much for the responsibility of being a public figure and how this behaviour of fallen and mibr were responsible for how the fanbase reacts, but he does exactly the same.
2020-09-21 20:01
 | 
Finland Jodecast
I dont get how you think what they do is "attacking" Want to tell me what a journalist typically does? Isnt their job covering important and relevant topics
2020-09-21 20:02
Covering important headlines and relevant topics yes, attacking a direct target is not journalism, sorry. He mix the jobs (that of a journalist and conlumnist). A journalist cannot create/partake in opinions as the columnist does. Do you see any form of badmouthing/attack/personal opinions on HLTVs articles, nicely made by MIRAAA? This is journalism. Do you remember the 'dossie' of RLewis against MIBR? This is an article from a columnist. The latter one allows attacks. I respect your opinion on RLewis, but I do not agree. And honestly, I don't know why you defend him this much.
2020-09-21 20:06
 | 
Finland Jodecast
You know the difference between RL and most others? They say the stuff the others cant/dont want to say because people out there send out death threats etc And please, link me what of his content can be classed as "attack", because I really want to see it
2020-09-21 20:09
This is the reason why you like him - you share his opinion, so you're able to justify everyting by it (just like you did on your first comment). I am replying to what you asked, I won't try to make you change your mind. You're free to keep liking him.
2020-09-21 20:10
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Im just interested to know what content you think is attacking
2020-09-21 20:11
Why, so you can try to prove me wrong? No, thanks. I won't feed your thirst for defending him, sorry.
2020-09-21 20:14
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Well this is a little bit of a childish repsonse isnt it
2020-09-21 20:15
Why? Because I do not wish to grant you with something to argue? I completely disagree with this. But since you want it so much, have a go. As I already mentioned, his 'dossie' was an attack, his tweets saying that MIBR is always the victim (when he wasn't even participating in the discussion), him calling Niko big ego, him calling anyone anything out of opinion, actually, is a form of attack. Being a journalist is tied with ethics, which this guy seems to have a completely different view of what it means.
2020-09-21 20:19
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Dude, have you watched what has gone on the last month, mibr are playing dogshit cs, thinks leaf is cheating only against them, makes a big deal of it in the portuguese speaking cs scene which result in a underage kid getting the hate of his life because he beat a wached up team. Then they go on and say how they would never cheat or anything like that. Next month their coach is banned for cheating in the major qualifier and a other tournament. Then fer is caught being a racist (multiple?) on his stream and talking shit about other teams that beat them and all this was during the blm time. Then when all goes to shit fallen just says fuck you to mibr since he cant play with his wached up teammates and leaves the team meanwhile mibr has overpayed him for years and planned to still keep him and then ex mibr trashtalk gaules (who has been defending them for god knows how long) and here we are now. And dude, if you cant see nikos ego just shining from him you need to take some courses in reading comprehension, because with what we know about how karrigan was kicked, and how he didnt want players like aleksib, msl etc you are just delusional How is this still attack when its all fucking true, do you want a +3 friendly version of retards being retards?
2020-09-21 20:30
I will say this one last time - I never said RLewis is wrong but as a journalist he should be impartial. He should not hmock Taco's hair and should not post saying that someone is 'always the victim' or if their ego is big or not, like he did. He accuses MIBRs players of being whiny babies (which they are) while being a biased bully himself. Are you going to deny that Thorin did some very questionable things? Assuming not, have you haver seen RLewis ranting an article about him? This is being biased and not fitting for a journalist. Two wrongs does not make a right, an eye for an eye is NOT for this profession. This is my opinion and you going on about how fucked up MIBRs attitudes were (which I agree) won't change my opinion of RLewis on attacking people for personal interest. You have done exactly what I said you would do - you're justifying because you agree with it. You're a product of what RLewis tries to creat, if this works for you, fine. It's not okay in my book.
2020-09-21 20:38
 | 
Finland Jodecast
"Assuming not, have you haver seen RLewis ranting an article about him?" Dude, you just proved that you have not been here for very long
2020-09-21 20:39
If this is true (me being here for long time or not) how does it affects my read of what's happening now?
2020-09-21 20:40
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Dude, I will give you a hint, what is the worst story that has affected thorin during his career?
2020-09-21 20:41
you're again, seeking justifications and not sticking to the main topic. i tried, again, and got the same outcome. thanks for the conversation.
2020-09-21 20:43
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Dude, you are so handicapped you could even answer me when I asked a simple question from you. So please dont talk like that scrub
2020-09-21 20:47
hehehe, triggered much? You're the one calling names and I am the kid. Okay. Ps: THIS is why I didn't wanted to feed you on #59.
2020-09-21 20:49
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Dude, your argument is so fucking weak dude lmao. But we know exactly how it is, you know you cant find a answer and you just try to dodge my question. How ironic
2020-09-21 20:54
It was an explanation, not an argument - a response, if you will. By the way, this is not what 'ironic' means. Take care now, bye.
2020-09-21 20:57
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Whatever you say mr cant answer question so I start to insult my opponent
2020-09-21 21:04
Hahaha, #91 and #111... now THIS is ironic, this is how irony works.. > you call me names to try to add weight to your reply > you accuse me of insulting you You can't make this up, too hilarious.. Please point out to me where I insulted you.
2020-09-21 21:03
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Well considering your name you saying this is pretty fucking ironic: "Why, so you can try to prove me wrong? No, thanks. I won't feed your thirst for defending him, sorry." So you cant even accept that someone should be able to prove you wrong Just dont respond anymore
2020-09-21 21:05
That is because I avoid engaging on discussions with people that might not have enough humility to accept others opinion. So, you dodged my question? Another irony, #102 and #111.
2020-09-21 21:08
+1 this fin an absolute fanboy, has richard and thorins cocks so far down their throats
2020-09-22 03:22
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
Cover is one thing, clearly act biased to create drama and hate is another. He knows that reddit and hltv loves that.
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Tell me what content that he made is "biased" and "drama"
2020-09-21 20:07
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
Many things on mibr articles he talks, other teams did it too but he act like sk/mibr was the only one doing it and mocking Taco's hair problem on both dont look like jornalism to me. on the coach situation, many coaches did it, but he makes videos 90% talking about brazilians and Dead. He knows Reddit and hltv loves it so he do that to get some upvotes.
2020-09-21 20:15
 | 
Finland Jodecast
1. EVERY single coach that is in a even little bit relevant brazilian team has/will be banned. So a entire countrys coaching scene is just gone like that. Please tell me a other country where that has happen. 2.Its pretty ironic that taco is very vocal about not being able to have a hat on him meanwhile 1000x bigger problems are ongoing. 3.They cry over how chaos is cheating against them and how they have values and how they would never cheat. Next month their coach is caught cheating in the major qualifier and other tournament.
2020-09-21 20:20
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
1. Brazil is was heavely scanned by software by GC, thats why got so many, if you do the same on tier4 from EU, NA, probably will find many coaches too. Also majority of brazilian coaches are no namers, while others from nip, ence have much more name and content to talk about, but he still makes videos "BRAZILIANS ALL CHEATING". On the video he talks about Hunden, Dead and Hard legion coach, he spend almost all the video talking about dead besides the other 2 cheating much more rounds. 2. Last time Taco talked about it was 2y ago or something, other pros didnt agree with the rule too and complained at the time. It dont give Richard the so profissional Jornalist to mock people that way. 3. You are biased like him, the only guy from mibr that talked anything about chaos was FalleN with one tweet that was replying to Tarik linking the clips in the first place, he never talks about that. Again many pros have accused others of cheating much more furiously than just one tweet in the past.
 | 
Finland Jodecast
But guess what is the difference here, dead cheated at the qualifier for the most important tournament of them all. And then dead is even caught lying over how severe the abuse was. mibr are playing dogshit cs, thinks leaf is cheating only against them, makes a big deal of it in the portuguese speaking cs scene which result in a underage kid getting the hate of his life because he beat a wached up team. Then they go on and say how they would never cheat or anything like that. Next month their coach is banned for cheating in the major qualifier and a other tournament. Then fer is caught being a racist (multiple?) on his stream and talking shit about other teams that beat them and all this was during the blm time. Then when all goes to shit fallen just says fuck you to mibr since he cant play with his wached up teammates and leaves the team meanwhile mibr has overpayed him for years and planned to still keep him and then ex mibr trashtalk gaules (who has been defending them for god knows how long) and here we are now.
2020-09-21 20:48
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
Yeah Dead acted like shit but clearly Richard wanted to surf on it, the video has almost 30min and he talks about other coachs for like 2 minutes or less. I was there when KNG talked about it on stream, he never stated that chaos cheated for sure, he was saying that was too early to judge anything. Gaules and chat was all expecting him to say it but he didnt. Who wouldnt get butthurt? chaos was memeing it almost every day and then saying "we are geting death threats". Fer commentary was a bit racist i agree, but he just talked about hair.
2020-09-21 20:55
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Because the point is, mibr guys talking about how they would never cheat and always fair game etc. And then this happen
2020-09-21 20:58
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
I agree, but saying Richard(and thorin) is a serious jornalist is just a joke to anyone on the scene, thats why after Eleague he never got anything at events.
2020-09-21 21:06
oh gee someone is surprised that when low hanging fruit of great publicity (niko, faze clan. fallen, taco, fer, mibr.. etc) are out on the table and that journalists and social media commentators will actually criticize them. let's just forget that these are large organizations with sponsors, people actually bet money on their matches, they sell merchandise and people actually travel to see them play. then the players act like douchebags on social media and people call them out for it. "OH NO, ITS UNFAIR. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?" kek, so fucking braindead.
2020-09-22 06:12
1. i am not surprised. i reckon why they are easy targets, i condemn the usage of the situation for self benefit; you pointing the finger while doing questionable things is not something i agree with. 2. as i said many times, two wrongs does not make a right 3. journalists are not colunmnists. journalists needs to report, not to give personal opinion on it, specially, if it is in direct conflict of interests
2020-09-22 14:05
it sounds to me like you just don't like the person. i don't like thorin either, but sometimes he's right. and yes journalists need to report. that we can agree on. accurate reporting and digging up old information no one else has the time for so everyone can actually understand what the underlying issue is. today journalism is like a bombastic title for an article but then the last paragraph of said article the journalist rebuts himself...
2020-09-22 14:11
I do not like him, indeed. But the reason for this is exclusively because I do not like people that tremples over others for personal benefits, being this target right or wrong, one moral mishap does not justificate the other, specially considering that he is a professional that supposedly has to follow an ethics code. He is being hypocritical when accusing others of poor character while being a bully himself. I understand MIBR, Niko and others wrong doings and I'm not saying that RLewis is wrong on his opinions. I'm saying that a figure like him should not partake on this and be impartial, not go on twitter to call them bald, big egos or 'victims'. I actually like Thorin's and RLewis point of view on many things gamewise and I feel that they would be even bigger figures without resorting to some of this BS they do. I understand your point, this is how news outlets works today, but recokning how it goes makes me disagree even more with it. Like momma always told me, if you want to know the true character of someone, check how he treats those that are beneath him - this is what makes me dislike RLewis.
2020-09-22 15:30
i dunno but i have been watching this youtube clip now.. it's very long so it's taken sometime, but when thorin & rlewis were talking about niko hotel episode it didn't seem like a lie or bullying. both of these guys were trying to protect the image of eleague back then, but by doing that they were protecting the image of niko as well. i didn't even know about this bar tab thing that niko & his friends made a huge mess that thorin & rlewis fixed for them. it generally sounds like a nice thing to do. but i would also point out that thorin has claimed that what he does on twitter/etc. is his public persona. whether that is true or not, i don't know. he might be an entirely different person offline. according to some security cam footage out of the u.s. he's a hobo in a local county prison cell. niko is niko though. he has made no claims about his personality on the net. he's just who is. it is how it is. his actions speak for himself.
2020-09-22 16:22
Are you RLewis bitch or what? You're defending him in every fucking post that talks about him
2020-09-21 23:19
Dude you have some mental issues
2020-09-21 23:52
at least give a fkin time im not gonnoa watch this 2 retards 30 minutes
2020-09-21 19:31
~18:00
2020-09-21 19:33
30:25 I suppose
2020-09-21 22:12
i gotta say this shit is really entertaining, regardless of how much of it is true
2020-09-21 19:42
absolutely entertaining especially if you can relate how proficient these guys are at building a case for rekting people and the way they structure the story lmao
2020-09-21 19:46
this, this is exactly why i like thorin's but dislike rlewis's attitude ..
2020-09-21 20:21
I like both of them tbh, the only problem with thorin is that he's biased sometimes and gets emotional
2020-09-21 20:26
stay rich that way :D
2020-09-21 19:44
balkan people and their drinking problems, name a more iconic duo.
2020-09-21 19:45
More like slavs and drinking problems.
2020-09-21 19:50
 | 
United States YEP_COCK
rlewis and thorin are big fuckin babies whining 24/7 about players who dont give a fuck about them
2020-09-21 19:48
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Or just players malding over truth and acting like retards and then surprised when it makes headlines and make them look even more stupid
2020-09-21 19:54
 | 
United States YEP_COCK
NiKo doesn't wanna igl. but if they can't buy an igl theres nothing he can do. He cant force the org to buy players.
2020-09-21 21:56
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Yeah cuz they can definetly buy coldzera, but not a capable igl like aleksib, blamef, msl etc I bet he is retarded enough to be wanting to pick up fallen now
2020-09-21 22:06
 | 
United States YEP_COCK
u realize the player has to want to play for faze as well? If the player doesnt wanna play they cant just buy them anyways
2020-09-21 22:09
 | 
Finland Jodecast
They already turned down aleksib and called him "not suiting our team"
2020-09-21 22:11
ok, so i see you're still butthurt that faze didn't sign aleksi
2020-09-21 22:11
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Why the fuck would I be butthurt? Faze is already the most expensive fail of a team together with mibr. Not my problem thah they have pieces that make them not being able to win
OG flair+ Finland flag, you have reasons to be butthurt.
2020-09-21 22:16
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Lmao keep making up stuff
2020-09-21 23:03
 | 
United States YEP_COCK
Maybe Aleksib wouldnt fit right into the roster? Are you a top level analyst? Do you know how to create a roster? All these people who think they know everything about counterstrike think its so simple.
2020-09-21 22:17
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Yeah, no igl out there good enough for niko, karrigan was not enough, and alex apparently not and all the others. But as I said, if he picks up fallen im not even surprised
2020-09-21 23:05
then explain why you use washed up IGL as Adren and NEO and don't take a young IGL that have quality to play at the current level... And If Niko had nothing to say, why Niko himself goes in an Interview and says AleskiB wouldn't fit cuz he thinks so. Not the Org he. Makes no sense if he has nothing to say. ah I forgot you believes nikos crap tweet that he had nothing to say. Sure that is why Faze picked up YnK cuz Faze thought he is an great coach. That is why they paid 1 million for cold cuz he will bring that by selling jerseys. LUL absolutely delusional to believe Niko. Thorin was right about this points anyone with a brain function would see it the same way.
2020-09-21 23:33
 | 
United States YEP_COCK
I dont think Adren was igling
2020-09-22 05:28
AdreN wasn't IGL cuz he had bad English
2020-09-22 06:00
Isn't that the job of a journalist in general? Add in, they are surely not jealous of any of the pro players who are good at only playing the game and probably nerds with low life rationality. The way they rekt niko just shows you that, niko mustn't give a shit about any journalist or anyone rational talking about him, because if he does, he will show himself as an absolute retard
2020-09-21 19:53
yes but his flair
didn't notice reply wasted ty
2020-09-21 19:59
 | 
Argentina Joedash
What did they say about niko tho? i didnt watch the video cause i dont know where they talk about him, could you tell me where they do?
 | 
United States YEP_COCK
The job of the journalist is to report what is happening in the scene. Thorin just sits on twitter and trolls people all day long
2020-09-21 21:57
Well I would never follow an edgy journalist, just so boring the only problem with thorin though that he is a hypocrite sometimes
2020-09-21 22:08
 | 
United States fade4182
Niko should definitely be wary of thorin considering thorin keeps trying to turn the commmunity against niko with his bad takes
2020-09-21 20:45
 | 
Argentina Joedash
Thorin is way too stupid sometimes, he rekted niko in his "niko vs niko" video and at the end of the video he said he wanted the best for him to now, when he has an opportunity of playing with his cousin, thorin goes and starts insulting him.
2020-09-21 20:51
Yes because it's ironic, controlling the faze project and wasting years of other players careers and then just leaving the team
2020-09-22 02:41
 | 
Argentina Joedash
It's not wasting other players time. Coldzera payed a part of his buy-out in purpose, rain wanted to stay, the rest idk. Broky yeh, I'm sad about him tbh :(
2020-09-22 03:38
I am mainly sad about guardian and olof and even rain tbh the changing igl thing fucked them they weren't great, but like in a proper team they would have shown ok performance they looked like bots
2020-09-22 03:41
 | 
Argentina Joedash
Lately rain has been playing rlly well IMO. But yeh, and even tho it doesnt look like it, niko is blaming himself too much, im saying this because i see daily posts from niko showing pictures of 2017 and 2018. And is sad cause i love rain and i love broky, and i'd like faze to disband and make niko go to G2, rain and broky to c9 and cold make a new MIBR. TBH, faze has reached their finale imo, i hope they can do a lot this october 6th in NY cause i love the core since i follow Faze(late 2017-2018).
2020-09-22 03:43
I think niko should be sold, probably faze and niko got sick of each other build the team around broky,cold (I don't see a team paying huge cash for cold) keep rain, bring igl + fpl talent
2020-09-22 03:46
 | 
Argentina Joedash
I think faze would be great with daps, and AmaneK as a support. AmaneK could be used as a part of the transfer between niko and G2 and there you have a great team. Either way if not, adding daps is still a "win or win" situation since he is a good talent hunter. But i want niko to finish his career in faze winning something relevant for once tbh, he's a great player and his ego destroyed him, but now he changed a lot with this IGL thing and all what happened lately.
2020-09-22 03:52
 | 
Brunei cyLoL
3w on last 10 match ... play well 👌
2020-09-22 14:25
 | 
Argentina Joedash
Niko plays well, he has the skill and the aim. He just sucks at IGLing.
2020-09-22 14:41
 | 
Brunei cyLoL
He just big ego should retirement before more embarrassing
2020-09-22 15:11
thooring whining about 200euro and the next video he is licking his own asshole and talking about how good he is and he can afford to only work on events he likes
2020-09-21 19:53
 | 
Finland Jodecast
ever heard of principles? Do you know how much niko has been making the last couple of years
2020-09-21 19:55
i agree with that, if you owe someone you need to pay it back but thooorin just said it to argue with him
2020-09-21 19:57
didnt NiKo start it off after the thorin video about his ego?
no, he just said he doesnt want to do an interview with thoorin
he said I want to do a podcast someone wrote "do with thorin" he said "he doesn't deserve" well if I am thorin I would fuck him
2020-09-21 20:00
well he doesnt deserve it he doesnt know whats going on with niko or with faze or with any team and still he talks shit
in thorin video he said niko igl is bad + kicking karrigan was stupid I mean imagine you are niko and admitting that you were implicitly behind karrigan being kicked, imagine how much of a fool you would make of yourself just listen to karrigan story side lmao
2020-09-21 20:05
but kicking karrigan was not wrong it was right because the whole team lost faith and he was playing bad as IGL and as a player
it wasn't wrong when you have alternatives and it's clear what have been those alternatives for the past 2 years in faze like guardian when he left he said "last year was a waste of time" literally
2020-09-21 20:38
they cant know that after they kick him it would be so bad at the time it was the right decision
2020-09-21 20:42
Only a braindead would think that the team would get better with washed up Adren/Neo If they kicked him and brought someone else not washed up and failed nobody could argue If they kicked bymas and brought another fpl talent no one would argue, they brought FUCKING kjaerbye
2020-09-21 20:45
bruh you make no sense they are playing bad and karrigan is doing very little for the team, its obvious he should be kicked you can say now that it was probably a bad decision but at the time it was perfectly logical
Man at that time I would kick karrigan if I had a proper alternative I wouldn't kick him for niko IGL or Adren or Neo That's it What people don't consider is, Guardian and olof were both at the edge/end of their career. Experimenting with them is a bad idea, instead their last period was trash at faze and the team just almost disbanded and wasted 1-1.5 year. They were getting consistent top 4 with karrigan which is x5 better than whatever happened after
2020-09-21 20:56
no they weren't lmao, faze after olof came back from break was slowly not even reaching playoffs of tournaments, you're that delusional to think faze were perfect before niko started igling ?
2020-09-21 21:32
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Ofc he would, it was a hilarious comeback and looking at nikos response even true. And niko did never donate the money to a charity so
Niko did admit he owes the money like holy hell 200€ isnt much for me and i dont get Faze paychecks...
2020-09-21 20:08
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Its not the money, its the principle behind it, niko being underage, shit drunk at a tournament and not being able to pay for what he has drank for the last 8h.
no menss this isn't the worst part not apologizing, paying back, showing redemption
2020-09-21 20:31
I know but even for basically poor people compared to Niko 200€ isnt life or death kind of money and he agreed that he owed it its just mind boggling... (that was my point) i got what thorin meant about the principle and if the story is true (which it probably is since Niko didnt object) i am on thorins side for once even tho he is ginger cunt. Also Niko being underage is kind of unfair he was 20 (atleast i think they said 20) which is underage for US but deffinetly old enough in EU.
2020-09-22 07:44
imagine thinking these british cucks have principles xDDDD
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Please prove me that they dont :)
you would be a complete idiot thinking that he is whining about 200 euros and I would be ashamed as fuck just for the fact that a guy once covered my shit and I never paid him back or thanked him for that When thorin mentions the 200 euros he is expecting niko just to stfu because any normal person would be ashamed lmao
you didnt understand the video congrats
who cars
tl;dw
2020-09-21 20:02
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Niko too drunk out of his mind at a tournament, hotel is asking him to pay, he cant, thorin pays for some of it, niko never pays back. Then niko tells thorin that he is not worth his time for a interview, thorin reminds niko that he has never payed it back. Tells him to donate the money to charity, niko did never donate anything
2020-09-21 20:04
niko donates to charity afterwards*
2020-09-21 22:23
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Takes 5day for something that would take 10min
2020-09-21 23:02
and? he still paid
2020-09-22 05:37
master guardians talking about global elite player
This comment was written by a 12 year old Gold Nova
2020-09-22 06:22
name checks out replaying with a simple kys
2020-09-22 16:42
Why does everyone hate these two guys lmao? Cuz they arrogant or what they done to get bad rep? Richard Lewis and Thoorin that is, someone pls tell me
The 2 biggest egos i've seen my entire life. Can't stop bragging about what they've done for the industry, every single day of their lives.
2020-09-21 20:12
Thorin/RL = Ego + Rationality / common sense Usual pro stars (ie. Niko) : Ego + braindead I would go with the 1st
 | 
Brunei cyLoL
+1
2020-09-22 14:30
 | 
Sweden Trkmag
Thorin being rational? You must be high, he's so stupid he can't even be considered a pseudointellectual
2020-09-22 15:16
ok thanks, everytime I see him seems to have a big ego lmao.
Best shit ive ever heard, BTN goatest podcast
+1111 Agree or disagree with them, the banter is so entertaining though.
+2222
2020-09-21 20:11
Yeah for sure i cant agree with everything but they make the scene a better place 1. for the entertainment and banter 2. for the analysis and inside information 3. for the investigative journalism they bring to the esport scene
2020-09-21 20:26
Just heard the talk about niko. Ofc this is just one side of the story, but it does sound like niko is a prick and very egoistic. Absolutely absurd
bruh niko literally confirmed it was true by saying "tweet me your paypal." rofl
2020-09-21 21:34
GobB and Karrigan both kicked cuz Niko wanted to be the IGL and made the teams shit. That is what you can call selfish at the highest level. Both IGL that are clearly 500000000 miles better than him.
2020-09-21 23:37
How the hell could a 2015 no namer NiKo who just got into a team influence a kick of a legend who is gob b ? I understand the hate when it comes to karrigan kick but my God you guys really are making shit up just so you can make the hate for NiKo worse.
2020-09-21 23:57
how?? you never play team sport if you ask that question. He did the same by Karrigan or do you think Niko said "Kick Karrigan" and they do nope. He needed that his other m8s see it the same way as him. And for that you don't need arguments. Just shit talk all day long behind of karrigan and easy going.
2020-09-22 00:23
I never argued about karrigan. Getting the gob b kick involved and putting that on NiKo's tab as well is pure bs and you know it. You just put it there to make niko look even worse.
2020-09-22 00:25
If it's true, it's absolutely stupid what NiKo did, but thorin is an absolute dumbass for bashing and publiscizing an 18 year old's mistakes like that.
2020-09-21 20:12
He was 20 at the time, not 18.
2020-09-21 20:18
Yeah just got to that part, regardless a very cheap shot
No it isn't cheap at all. You are judging in a way assuming that Niko is a regular guy in a regular bar Just imagine if the incident escalated, and there was kind of police interference...etc. Imagine how it would have affected niko's career
2020-09-21 20:29
i'm not saying what NiKo did was right, that was stupid, but Thorin shouldn't have used this instance as something to bash him for. could've easily settled this issue in dm's
2020-09-21 21:44
I guess this is rather personal, if I was thorin i would write the same, maybe you won't Why should niko in the first place write "He doesn't deserve a chance to talk to me" that's the question He could ignored simply, or wrote a decoy or something but he just wanted to bash thorin without thinking about the backfire I guess he got what he deserves
2020-09-21 21:50
Actually Thorin was genuinely trying to be a nice guy when he gave NiKo 200 (dollars or Euros not sure), thats why we haven't heard about it.
2020-09-22 06:20
who cares about this fatty
2020-09-21 20:16
flair checks out af
2020-09-21 20:32
very interestink looking forward to NiKos response if he makes one
Dude he got destroyed, these two guys literals spent hours talking about how much of a shitty person he is and all of it is justified, the only real comeback NiKo can make is they are no-lives
2020-09-22 06:18
best podcast
2020-09-21 20:28
good podcast xaxaxaxaxaxaxa
2020-09-21 20:31
time stamp or who cars
 | 
Portugal joaosenra
Jesus Niko after this need to hide in a cave or change is name
2020-09-21 20:42
 | 
Norway chaoticway
in 2 words what is about ?
It is
2020-09-21 20:51
 | 
Norway chaoticway
okay
2020-09-21 20:52
well, you said two words.. actual tldr #36
2020-09-21 20:53
ty
 | 
Ireland SuLLi^
lmao, two people speculating..... how is he rekt??
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Well its true so
 | 
Ireland SuLLi^
Yea a one sided cockstain Thorin, talking like he's the man, no one can prove any of this shit? Lol what about the rest of mouse at the time, Niko drank over 600 euros of drinks himself? Shit is funny af
2020-09-21 20:59
 | 
Finland Jodecast
Well with how niko responded on twitter pretty much confirms its true. And why the fuck would they lie about this lmao
2020-09-21 21:00
 | 
Ireland SuLLi^
Would you give someone the time of day if they just put you on blast? Once again Niko was what 19-20 at the time, i highly doubt he himself drank the whole bar tab? Then Thorin is gona put him on blast?
 | 
Finland Jodecast
And guess what he was as well, underage lmao
2020-09-21 21:06
 | 
Ireland SuLLi^
exactly, dont get me wrong Niko is, by all means, no Saint but, people have to stay relevant somehow....
2020-09-21 21:12
 | 
Finland Jodecast
dude, niko just got rekt that is all
2020-09-21 21:13
 | 
United Kingdom Shoomus
Gotta love retarded Niko stans. I bet some of them are delusional enough to think he's a good IGL as well hahaha.
2020-09-22 03:58
+1
2020-09-22 06:17
That's one way trying to stay relevant lmao
2020-09-21 20:56
what's your definition of being relevant? getting appreciation on hltv threads?
2020-09-21 20:58
Yes
2020-09-22 06:16
WHAT THE FUCK MAN, Thorin on fire hAHHAHAHAHAa
2020-09-21 20:59
I dont care about NiKo, but those guys look exactly two chihuahua's hahahaha what a joke
2020-09-21 21:14
The bar story is really interesting, fits the image of pro players too. That thorin wants niko to pay 200€ to charity is bullshit tho
2020-09-21 21:15
ofc it's He just wanted to tell niko I don't need your money
2020-09-21 21:41
 | 
Denmark Notallama
"Your call mate, you can talk to a real journalist" Funny, in my world "real" journalists are not some self-stroking manlets like Richard Lewis that lives and thrives, professionally, on drama and negativity. For me, a real journalist cares about exposing the truth. A real journalist cares about integrity. A real journalist is a role model. Richard Lewis doesn't possess any of those things. There are some real journalists here on HLTV however, albeit it comes with sensationalistic healines. MIRAA in particular is an exceptional journalist.
2020-09-21 21:28
+1
2020-09-21 21:47
Does he not thrive off of exposing the truth, even to the detriment of his image? (referencing the backlash gained off of IBP and Skin Casino exposés) I haven't seen, as of yet, a single cause of malpractice in regards to his journalistic integrity (Please point it out to me, I would be interested to see any). Also, I don't know why being a role model would factor into being a "real journalist" either. It seems like a redundant thing to bring up when talking about the validity of someone's role as a journalist.
2020-09-21 22:21
 | 
Denmark Notallama
Yes he does, but even his best work is completely filled with his personal views and thoughts, which is not how proper journalism should be done. In terms of malpractice, the major examples I've seen has been his wars with HLTV over the years in the 1.6/Source times, but I'm not claiming that he's some anti-hero that is necessarily bad for the community with everything in mind.. just that he's not as great as he makes himself out to be. I mention being a role model because everything he does is childish, aggressively arguing on his site (Cadred), Twitter, Reddit and any other media against anyone that is any sort of critical towards his work, his views or literally anything you can imagine, often using ad hominem and offensive language towards kids. The most ironic part is him very early clinging to rumors and going hard on personalities without knowing the truth, but as soon as it happened to him (The physical violence dilemma), everyone are assuming idiots. Incredibly hypocritical. Speaking of hypocritical, him going off so hard on cheaters is also very ironic considering he's admitted to cheating, and his Steam account is VAC banned. I don't think it's redundant at all when you're a major personality in a community mostly made up of kids. There's a reason why the LoL community hates him.
2020-09-21 22:50
I would have to wade through article upon the article to discuss his "personal views and thoughts" perpetuating his work, so I will not comment on any of that. Thanks for bringing it up, I had always, perhaps naively, perceived his work as primarily objective in nature. It'll definitely be something I look out for in the future, thanks for mentioning it as a personal point of contention for you. I'll 100% read up on the "wars with HLTV" example, I had heard references to it in the past, but had never given it any credence. So, thanks again! Although I believe that "being a role model" should not play any factor in how we judge someone's work outside of that, I completely understand your viewpoint here. I was worried when I initially came across his twitter replies, to address hate in that way seems more damaging than to disregard it. Though that is my opinion, and our lives are vastly different, I have no idea how I would act in his position (using ad hominem against children does seem ludicrous, but I would be taking your word for that). For the Loda stuff, I could only go off of the (alleged) objective facts that side with Lewis over the Loda incident. But again that's a point in time where I have no reference to his supposed fixation with "rumours and going hard on personalities". I appreciate all of the information you're bringing up. I think your comparison here is in bad faith. To compare the VAC ban of a person who does not actively compete in professional games, to the banning of someone (are you referring to coach bans here or players?) who earns their lively hood off of that game is moronic. In that, I don't mean to attack you, but your process of coming to that conclusion. Those who cheat to gain a competitive advantage when money is on the line deserve to be treated far harsher and face greater repercussions than those who cheat in meaningless public games. To state both hold equivalent import is at best misguided. The fact that he also sides with Jamppi shows consistent reasoning. I fail to see the hypocrisy/ irony here. As you brought it up again, the implicit inference of my statement was solely in relation to his journalism. And I still believe that his current behaviour outside of his editorial work is irrelevant when examining his ability to factually and accurately report. Nevertheless, I appreciate your opinions on this subject, and I find your perspective interesting in and of itself. The LoL community stuff is insane. A last thank you for all the information you have notified me of. Thanks, also, for being so level headed, I don't expect it on HLTV, I really appreciate it. have a nice day/night :)
2020-09-22 00:30
Lewis lies in in his article?? the Ibuy article was a conspiracy then?? The MIBR article part 1 and 2 were full of lies?? Ahah you are probably a trump supporter. and you call hltv article writer real journalist?? They make news everyone can find everywhere else. That isn real journalism that is copy pasta for noobs.
2020-09-21 22:30
 | 
Denmark Notallama
Where did I say that he lied in either of those articles? You assume not 1, not 2 but 3 different things I haven't mentioned at all, and claim that the main journalist for the most successful CS news site is just "copypastaing", which is a ridiculously retarded claim on so many levels. Perhaps you should calm down and clear your head, you're clearly just upset.
2020-09-21 22:33
you said "For me, a real journalist cares about exposing the truth. A real journalist cares about integrity" All things he provides when it is about his job and writes articles. But you claim he wouldn't do that. So you say he is the opposite cuz when he doesn't care about the truth he lies. If you don't get your own words you are probably too stupid for this discussion. And HLTV is big cuz for the stats and rating not for their news article section. When they make an article out of a twitter post you can't say they do an amazing job. There are absolutely no news the last 3 years that were built on hard work with gathering information in the dark. Sth Lewis did all the times.
2020-09-21 22:38
 | 
Denmark Notallama
I was obviously referring to proper journalists care about exposing the truth, fullstop. Richard Lewis' motivation is personal fame and limelight, with several instances of him complaining about the lack of appreciation of his work.. especially on Cadred.
2020-09-21 22:45
You should judge people by what they do. Did he stop his work even if he didn't get what he wanted?? NO. So what is your problem? I see you love Niko and so you hate lewis. But the difference is Lewis takes his job seriously and not as an opportunity to fraud people for drinks.
2020-09-21 22:53
 | 
Denmark Notallama
Now you've made 4 wild assumptions, and none of them have been correct. Your record is quite poor so far. Dude, my reasons are simple. I don't like him; I don't like his behavior, I don't like him as a host and I never liked how he made his articles so subjective. It's not something particular he said or did, I just don't like him. I'm not questioning his researching skills or his ability to provide quality material, I just wish he wouldn't be such an asshole.
2020-09-21 23:00
what's this obsession with trump?
2020-09-21 22:56
trump is another word for conspiracy fake news cry believer crap.
2020-09-21 23:26
but there's so many memes in cs scene that we don't need to go into politics. Nowadays everything is political
2020-09-22 06:34
 | 
Sweden Trkmag
+1
2020-09-22 15:18
i love when people that never played cs on any better level , comment on how the game should be played . its like me commenting on how curry should play basketball
2020-09-21 21:30
They don't comment on how it should be played lmao in fact they both admit that niko is one of the best in history
2020-09-21 21:33
+1 disgusting fucking clowns, should not be as relevant as they are
2020-09-21 21:46
they comment not csgo they comment the person Niko But nt protka
2020-09-21 22:27
is it forbidden to rate/talk about players if you have NEVER played csgo professionally? is it forbidden to rate/talk about footballers/basketballers/... if you have NEVER played football/basketball/... professionally? is it forbidden to rate/talk about poets/painters/writers BECAUSE YOU NEVER WROTE A SONG??? you are clearly a dumbo
2020-09-22 05:33
two losers make fun of a succesful guy? must be cuck thorin and cuck lewis
2020-09-21 21:46
you gotta be so stupid to think they are losers lmao
 | 
Asia loveall
he gotta be so stupid to think device is a loser lmao
2020-09-21 23:08
+2982 Thorin made himself a fool in that engagement with device but not the general case at all in the niko case he made sense, and in fact a lot of his twitter bullshit never get said in his videos/podcasts so I am not sure what he is thinking when he writes nonsense on twitter
2020-09-21 23:34
 | 
Netherlands staticNL
I don't think thorin actually meant that device is a loser ingame, but that he was acting like a loser. Many people use that word to mean something else than specifically losing a lot in sports or w/e.
2020-09-22 04:05
+1
2020-09-22 06:15
they make fun of a person that has no success to be a good human. A Liar, a beggar, a snitch, a drinker and many more things
2020-09-21 22:26
yea niko is such a nice guy stealing money is a very alpha move
2020-09-22 00:01
TH OMEGALUL RIN
2020-09-21 22:00
Do you expect that we will watch that video? 2 hours wtf
2020-09-21 22:13
Thorin-san talking is worth 2 hours
2020-09-22 06:15
 | 
Portugal xxxruixxx
Is there anyone really willing to spend 2 and a half hours of his/her life listening to these two guys talking?
2020-09-21 22:27
Nah it's the first 30 minutes (if you don't know the recent drama on twitter) or jump to 18:00
2020-09-21 23:01
 | 
Asia loveall
nah just went through 5-6 comments here and on twitter, nothing much just a drama by thorin and people going mad for no reason
2020-09-21 23:04
15 yo kids that do nothing but play/watch cs... yeah.
2020-09-22 05:53
 | 
Asia loveall
Plain stupid
2020-09-21 23:05
 | 
Portugal cocaline
-1 who cares about retard thorin he needs hospital
2020-09-21 23:06
Flair checks out You are retard and you need a mental asylum
2020-09-22 06:14
 | 
Portugal cocaline
Flag checks out stupid american talking about needing mental asylum XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD put ur fuckign president in one and wear a fuckign mask u dumb cuck
2020-09-22 13:25
 | 
Canada J47
anyone have TLDR?
2020-09-21 23:32
imagine watching cuckard lewis on yt
2020-09-21 23:46
Richard is a lousy guy, it's unpleasant to listen to and to look at him. By his way of speaking and look in his eyes, I can confidently say that he's a disgusting person.
2020-09-21 23:56
He is super disgusting he got rid of Swag and Steel
2020-09-22 06:14
For that I could appreciate him, but his communication ways are wishing for the best, a tumbling piece of anger and disappointment.
2020-09-22 06:42
 | 
Sweden Trkmag
+1
2020-09-22 15:22
it just goes to show how shitty this generation is that so many people in here are fine with the way the players acted and are basically crapping on rlewis and thoorin for bringing it to the attention of the public...
2020-09-22 00:16
expected from hltv underage retards
2020-09-22 02:15
Shit, feels bad mans((
2020-09-22 00:33
wait how does RL have hair again?
2020-09-22 00:37
Thorin :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD What has he done for esports? NOTHING!
2020-09-22 00:38
ok mens show 1 thing significant you have done in your life with proof
2020-09-22 02:15
im not influencing esports with fake knoweledge like thorin does. get rekt estonian boy.
2020-09-22 02:48
I don't see proof mens
2020-09-22 02:48
I do 😎
2020-09-22 06:24
+1
2020-09-22 16:41
+1 R. Lewis is a bit of an AH as well but I can't deny his work (especially on gamersclub virus and IBP drama). Thoorin on the other hand is just a really sad man, glad to see he doesn't attend as much events as he used to.
2020-09-22 05:51
 | 
Ireland SuLLi^
2020-09-22 01:01
i've never seen thorin of richard lewis be one of the best csgo players in history, so i dont care virgin
2020-09-22 02:51
Same goes for niko.
2020-09-22 03:00
ur braindead if you think niko is not one of the best in csgo history but what to i expect from a retarded german tabsen fan :¬
2020-09-22 03:01
He won same amount of tournament as a tier 2 Danish player. He is washed up since 3 years. He started to be shit with 20. In meanwhile S1mple is 300 miles ahead and zywoo average play is better than his high plays. And tabsen is a better person than niko ever could
2020-09-22 03:08
 | 
Netherlands staticNL
You don't care that youre favourite player ingame was a massive dick towards others, exploiting them financially, even though hes richer than them? He can just buy hundreds of dollars worth of drinks without paying for it and demaning others pay it for him. Never thank them, never pay them back. Just thinking that they should pay it for him, because hes good at cs. Making sure no one that served you drinks the entire night got any tips, even though that would mean they hardly got paid for serving you drinks. How is that okay? Oh right, because youre a delusional fan.
2020-09-22 03:39
he is either baiting / underage probably if I am ~16 I would think that thorin/lewis are retards
2020-09-22 03:38
 | 
Netherlands staticNL
I never understood why age is a good excuse for not being able to look at things rationally.
2020-09-22 03:41
There are idiots as well, who never thought that Niko would remain relevant for +4 years but thorin/lewis could remain for +15 (if they want to). They just think that these are autistics who are seeking attention by bashing pros I really enjoy these guys content, it's entertaining, they are not edgy boring ones who just repeat the info that everyone knows and spent 4 minutes trying to say that someone is trash politely. Also, when they want to rekt someone, they just build the case in a really clever way (on the fly) such that he is completely fucked like the one with niko/dead (as of recent) while remaining rational.
2020-09-22 03:50
 | 
Netherlands staticNL
I've loved these guys for years. They're very rational and produce great content. Have supported btn as well since it cameback. I completely agree with you. I really don't see how people can say that Richard and Duncan don't know what they're talking about. I've been playing cs since 2007 and have watched thousands of hours of pro games and I can clearly tell that they know what theyre talking about. I have the feeling that people disagree with the way they communicate sometimes (esp on twitter), and make up strange excuses as to why their job is invalid or irrelevant. Even though theres a lot of evidence to the contrary. Something I find very strange.
2020-09-22 03:59
and for the age thing, I guess rationality isn't about intelligence, I was insane in programming competitions (so intelligent) around ~15-16 and yet awkward af in real life now I am 22 I think it's reversed (so stupid nowadays but very rational) I guess it's about the fuckups incidents lessons you learn by the time
2020-09-22 03:54
 | 
Netherlands staticNL
Perhaps it isn't. Maybe it has to do with how much influence your emotions have on the way they view the world. I personally still think that intelligence has more to do with what people are basing their opinions on, than on how well they can learn or how much they know. If people listen a lot to emotions, I often consider them not very smart and vice versa. So for me rationality is the most important factor when considering how intelligent someone is. Of course this doesn't really translate into IQ tests. So think of that what you will. The reason why rationality is most important to me is that when someone is rational, he will be open to new views, ideas and information. An irrational person won't often view the world in an objective way (ofc no one really does, but even less). This inhibits for example learning and critical thinking a lot. At my uni you have a lot of 'smart' people, but a lot of people aren't able to form their own opinions or look at essays critically. They're just good at learning stuff and repeating that specific information. Not form a real opinion about how legit that information actually is. I don't really consider that smart.
2020-09-22 04:02
For me it's like: Pure intelligence is wasted if not utilized, you need to train yourself at something to become good at, real life judgement / rationality is the same. The smarter you are, the better you progress, succeed Rationality is like being able to judge/analyze things in real life correctly, and justify your thoughts with basic logic/evidence. so to qualify you need to have learnt a lot in the past, and here comes the age part. Usual guys around ~16-17 only care about chilling, banging maximum girlfriends, playing games... etc.
2020-09-22 04:14
 | 
Netherlands staticNL
Absolutely loved this part in this episode.
2020-09-22 03:31
that ginger brit is fucking cringe
2020-09-22 04:21
Thorin isn't cringe you just have a mental illness #Thorin2ndBest
2020-09-22 06:13
you are ginger virgin too?? 😂
2020-09-22 11:40
after that wreckage, NiKo returned to be i.imgur.com/QK2qIWD.png
2020-09-22 05:41
Thorin is so sexy and smart he is almost like Xizt
2020-09-22 06:13
TLDW ?
2020-09-22 07:55
Heroic
Apeks
Chiefs
VERTEX
Vitality
Complexity
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.